Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Oil And Vinegar

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Tinsley still wears tights and Mary Janes like she is 5 years old.  This woman has a problem.  The list currently stands at:

Same Hair

Same Dirndle Dress

Same Story Line

Same Tights

Same Mary Janes

Plus, she acts like a middle school girl - only less mature.

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Luann wisely states that her statement necklaces can't leave home without her.  Ah yeah.  They're necklaces.

I loved that...the drawer opens and at first I though why does Lu have a drawer full of Lego? Then, ohhhhh, the statement necklaces!

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is Dorinda drunk, stupid, or both? 

Dorinda is the person that with each drink she consumes the elevator keeps stopping one floor short until it won't leave the lobby anymore.

• Love 16

I think Lu just wants to be in with the group. That's the main thing she cares about. Bethenny can treat her badly, she gets over it quickly and stays over it as long as she's invited to things. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Jel said:

I loved that...the drawer opens and at first I though why does Lu have a drawer full of Lego? Then, ohhhhh, the statement necklaces!

Me too. I kept wondering what she was getting from her junk drawer. Ohhhhh, statement necklaces. I guess they are all costume. Doesn't seem like a single semiprecious stone in the bunch.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think Lu just wants to be in with the group. That's the main thing she cares about. Bethenny can treat her badly, she gets over it quickly and stays over it as long as she's invited to things. 

Do you blame her -it is how she earns a paycheck.  It is all play and get paid for most of these ladies.

• Love 23
16 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I see Luann has packed all of her Wilma Flintstone rock jewelry.

Where I live, fidget spinners are really popular among the elementary school students. I can't remember the episode or scene, but Lu was wearing a necklace that looked like it had about thirty bearings from fidget spinners (or rollerblades or skateboards) strung on it.  I guess Lu's philosophy is, if it can be used as a paperweight, it can be worn around my neck.  

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Where I live, fidget spinners are really popular among the elementary school students. I can't remember the episode or scene, but Lu was wearing a necklace that looked like it had about thirty bearings from fidget spinners (or rollerblades or skateboards) strung on it.  I guess Lu's philosophy is, if it can be used as a paperweight, it can be worn around my neck.  

Reminds me of all the women across the HW's franchises that wear earrings that I refer to as "loberippers" or "doorknockers".

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Bethenny essentially yelling at Tinsley, "STOP EAVESDROPPING ON THIS CONVERSATION I'M FILMING FOR A REALITY SHOW" had me rolling.

Not just that. But as Ramona stated,  she was right there at the table. No need to eavesdrop.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Tinsley still wears tights and Mary Janes like she is 5 years old.  This woman has a problem.  The list currently stands at:

Same Hair

Same Dirndle Dress

Same Story Line

Same Tights

Same Mary Janes

I'm 47 and I love tights and Mary Jane's. Usually wear them the two days of winter we get in Texas.

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Same Hair

Same Dirndle Dress

Same Story Line

Same Tights

Same Mary Janes

In her TH shot - she says I don't know what I'm doing - again with the I've never gone on a date before. This is getting old. She did the same thing on her Reality Show with the date she had and they went to her favorite restaurant.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7

So Bethenny is lost at sea and homeless and doesn't have parents but forbids use of LOL because it's a lie because are you ACTUALLY laughing out loud? The queen of hyperbole made me LOL!

I liked Adams friend and then I loved him when he made sure buzzed Tinsley put her gold wedding ring away safely after she laid it on the table. That's a good man right there ! 

Speaking of Adam how lucky is he that his Mom went to court with him to have his back and al the t's crossed and  i's dotted ! :-) 

ok this is a stretch but when hot mess Ramona with her crazy hair and stretched back face was melting down all I saw was a flashback to the scene in Mystic Pizza where JOjo is on a crazy self pitying rant about breaking up with Bill because she's not ready to be married and he won't wait Ramona's 80s hair pulled back eyes haha NO OFFENSE to Lili Taylor who played Jojo! 

• Love 20
(edited)

I am going to be sad to see this season end. There is no one to absolutely hate on (I've got too much history with Ramona to give up on her).  And the preview for next week of drunk Luanne is the gift that keeps on giving. 

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 14

Tinsley on a date sure is....something. Pretty sure if you make out with a guy a couple of hours in, he'll forgive most things though. 

Why is Dorinda incapable of packing for a trip successfully? 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm not a fan of Sonja's Groucho Marx  brows

We all know Sonya is cheap - she has said it a gazillion times that she is "thrifty"

I'm thinking she took her lasered auburn pubes and glued them onto her forehead.

Note to Sonja: Can you make sure your teeth fall out in Mexico? - the season is not complete without you having teeth issues

• Love 20
53 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

When Ramona gets upset and talk about how her divorce tore her heart out, that's the real Ramona. The Ramona who goes on about loving her new life is fake. 

I never realized how annoying Adam's voice is. Like male vocal fry.

I love Ramona. I think she is having a nervous breakdown trying to portray one thing to the cameras while her reality is totally different

• Love 15

Maybe B can speak from the heart and be genuine just not with you Ramona!!!! Pot and kettle B does make it all about her but Ramona must feel like she's looking in a mirror. 

I am as sick of Ramona as I have ever been of Vicki on the OC. For the love of god woman shut the fuck up. 

Ramona is the mothering type???? 

I know it's their job but if someone who is "coordinating" a trip doesn't want me to go on the trip I don't want to go. 

For Sonja to think that B just evicerated Ramona is delusional. B said nothing!!!! I'm so dissapointed!

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I loved it when Ramona said, "Bethenny, it's not always about YOU."  LOL, it's about Ramona, doesn't Bethenny get that?

But seriously, Bethenny DOES think everything is about her...and so does Ramona, they're perfect together.

And I can't believe Bethenny actually said, "What bad things have I said?" or something.  Does Bethenny remember telling Luann, "You fuck EVERYBODY."  Bethenny couldn't last a day without being a nasty witch.

What bad things has she said about Ramona, was the question. 

• Love 12
(edited)
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love Ramona. I think she is having a nervous breakdown trying to portray one thing to the cameras while her reality is totally different

I understand, I find her hatefulness difficult to forgive,  and she's hateful to everyone,  Luanne,  with her "sluething", Bethany and her envy,  and Sonja and her willingness to toss her aside.  I think that's all genuinely her as well.  

But yes,  I think her feeling one way and trying to portray something else is causing her to crack. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Bethenny is the cockroach, no matter how hard you try, we can't get her off reality TV, even if you squash her with your shoe.

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

I've changed my mind.I don't want you to come to Mexico. LOL!!!

My favorite line of the entire episode.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Ramona' s face looks super plasticy and old.

it looks puffy.  she looks awful.  she and tinsley need to loose the hair.  i really don't think tinsley is attractive.

the blind date scenes were awful and juvenile 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Bethenny is stealing material from Chandler Bing, Rory Gilmore, and pretty much anyone who has been to a three star restaurant.

I love these tv references so I need to ask what you mean by this!  Please fill me in?

• Love 3

I'm questioning my intelligence right now. Last night, I watched the Kate and the Gosselin kids cleaning a dirty, stinky chicken coop. Tonight, I saw Sonja get electrolysis on her vajayjay. ? What's wrong with me?

• Love 20
(edited)

And then we have the queen of exaggeration telling Ro to stop screaming at her.  Feel what you will about Ro, but she wasn't 'screaming'.  Beth saying to Lu in the Berkshires that she fucked everyone was screaming.

I can't stand Ro but I do have to say she can be empathetic.  She was to Tinsley just last episode.  She was to Beth when Beth was bleeding all over the car and the planet. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 18