Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Oil And Vinegar

• Start Topic

Bethenny is forced to make a decision about whether or not she is inviting Ramona to Mexico. Meanwhile, Sonja gets some advanced cosmetic treatments to plan for the trip. Carole sets Tinsley up on a date with an eligible bachelor friend from Chicago.

I am still in China and cannot watch, so thank you very much to all of you for your hilarious, insightful posts. And for any of you who have the energy, please provide details of the insanity.

Does Dorinda ever scold or yell at Beth for ridiculing Dorinda's maestro arms?

• Love 2

I can't decide if Timsley reminds me more of a Drybar model, or a blonde Jill Kargman. Maybe both. (I'm guessing that Jill has run in the same circles as Tinsley at some point?)

• Love 3

Why does Tinsley dress like a little girl? Lots of lace, tights, big bows and high pointy collared shirts? 

Sonja: 'I want my closet back.'  And Sonja can't understand why Tinsley wants to move out of her place. 

• Love 11

Um, Ramona this is not the way to butter Bethenny up to get an invite to Mexico. And THOSE CRAZY EYES!!! One thing about Ramona is that she is not afraid to stand up to Princess Bethenny and hand her her ass. 

• Love 19
(edited)
On 7/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, Martinigirl said:

I've changed my mind.I don't want you to come to Mexico. LOL!!!

I'm petty.  I wouldn't let her in the shared house 

I really couldn't. Stand Bethany last season,  but I'm liking her,  a lot, again. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
Because my phones auto correct makes me sound like English is my second language. l
  • Love 22
22 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

No, however Dorinda just told Tinsley she'd pay her to get a haircut and it was awesome.

Dorinda has an ugly hairstyle. She's got no room to talk.

• Love 8

Ramona must be on some kind of medication, she looks crazy and acts crazy. 

Tinsley is a total case of arrested development, she is embarrassing but she looks cute so she gets a huge pass. She needs to grow up.  

• Love 22
30 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

No, however Dorinda just told Tinsley she'd pay her to get a haircut and it was awesome.

Also, I'm sure Tom has girlfriends in China but if they forget to tell you - Luann has gotten married. 

No one will tell me the Mandarin translation of The Regency.

• Love 18