Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: "The Great DIvide"

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am still struggling with the "partner".  She clearly said she has a partner now.  Her website doesn't list any such person.  It seems it is a four person operation-Vicki, Michael, a PR woman and a property loss person.   

I am amazed her business thrives as she has such a seedy reputation.

I strongly suspect Vicki's partner's name is "Michael" or "George Glass".

• Love 9
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am still struggling with the "partner".  She clearly said she has a partner now.  Her website doesn't list any such person.  It seems it is a four person operation-Vicki, Michael, a PR woman and a property loss person.   

I am amazed her business thrives as she has such a seedy reputation.

And she may wanna stay away from uttering the words "con woman" herself, referring to herself -- even if she says the accusation is coming from whoever, right?  It further cements the image of her being a con woman.  Dumb move, Vicks.  Uh, she could say anyone calling her a con woman is fake news.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I strongly suspect Vicki's partner's name is "Michael" or "George Glass".

Brooks? As in the very silent partner she hides from everyone. She does keep bringing his name up a lot. 

• Love 5
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Brooks? As in the very silent partner she hides from everyone. She does keep bringing his name up a lot. 

As much as I can't stand that con artist creep, & would not wanna see him back on the show, wouldn't that be just so DELISH & HILARIOUS if Vicks was really still seeing him?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

You stole my GODDAMN idea!!!  [/bony pointed finger of accusation]  ;-)

YOU STOLE MY GODDAMN HOUSE!  (wrong city, wrong season, but I couldn't resist...)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/15/2017 at 7:57 PM, walnutqueen said:

WE should be paid ridiculous amounts of money for our most excellent snarkasm.  

4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I want my god damned money!

10e9b6be4010e9effb267635a0a8be49acceac65

• Love 3

Tamra has made it clear she lets Eddie run Cut Fitness and she only goes there to work out and fold towels. So what exactly does she do for work/job/paycheck? Is it only Bravo money she brings in?

• Love 4

I was away and didn't even realize the show was back.  I just watched the first episode and haven't yet read past the first page here.  Right now I have to say that Shannon needs to get invisible fence in the back yard.  The dog running towards the busy road scared the crap out of me.   And why in the world was she picking up dog poop with a towel?!  Gross! Use a dog baggie!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Tamra has made it clear she lets Eddie run Cut Fitness and she only goes there to work out and fold towels. So what exactly does she do for work/job/paycheck? Is it only Bravo money she brings in?

I can never understand why she isn't hustling harder for the few years she gets to be on this show.  A local gym... really? I know they have endorsements on the side but the gym is such a waste of this platform.. 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Inspectabecky said:

I can never understand why she isn't hustling harder for the few years she gets to be on this show.  A local gym... really? I know they have endorsements on the side but the gym is such a waste of this platform.. 

She is expending into virtual training, apps and so forth.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:27 PM, HunterHunted said:

We had family friends who would pick me up once a week to go grocery shopping, but the rest of our relatives were in Africa or the D.C. area and I didn't grow up anywhere near D.C. In a certain sense, it could have been way worse. I have a much younger cousin whose parents decided to move from D.C. to Arizona while she was at summer camp. They didn't tell her or her siblings. My terrible aunt and uncle never intended on having any of their kids making the move with them. My younger cousin finished her senior year of high school living with her older sisters. She also had leukemia as a child. Yes, it could have been so much worse. This nonsense with my relatives happened during the last 7 or 8 years. On paper that aunt and uncle looked like exemplary human beings, but they are completely terrible.

I'm so perplexed by Vicki's fixation on being called a con woman by Tamra. Shannon and Megan also called Vicki a con woman. Heather never out right said it, but she heavily implied that she thought Vicki was a con woman. Most of the people who view this show have indicated that they think Vicki is/was a con woman. Why fixate on Tamra? The vast majority of people who know who Vicki Gunvalson is, think she is not to be trusted. You would think that she'd use this as an opportunity to be introspective. But she's someone with a shockingly low level of introspection and interiority. 

I would suspect that Tamra has the receipts, so to speak.

she is street smart imo and probably was able to put two and two together much earlier than the rest of the dumbasses,imo.

Vicki is scared of what she could expose, Imo.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yeah, that's another possibility I hadn't considered because normal people would want nothing to do with him after what happened.

But not Vickie!

• Love 3
(edited)

Just watched the 2nd ep of the season and I'm trying really hard to understand why in the hell is this show still on!

1.) Vickie is her usual ugly annoying self, her shit never stinks???

2.) Lydia go away and take Vickie and Kelly with you ???

3.) Shannon for God sakes give a person a chance to speak before going off. Also, maybe it's just me, but not seeing the love w/ her and hubby. At this point you're beating a dead ass ?!

4.) Haven't seen much of Kelly so far...THANK GOD!! This chick is an annoying drunk that needs help. Another one that's beating a dead horse, you act as if you don't even like him, I thinks he's just tolerating your drunk ass at this point.?

5.) New chick not sure why she's on the show or what her name is, but it's a no for me.?

6.) Meghan seems sweet, but I'm really not feeling the love with her hubby either. Beautiful baby girl!!!?

*Just my 2 cents

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 4

What exactly IS the new Howife's "schtick"? Double mastectomy but had the money to do big fake tits? I find that very disrespectful to all and any women who beat breast cancer but DIDN'T have money (or weren't narcissistic enough)  to get breast implants. I might be speaking out my ass on this because I have not so far, had breast cancer. However, i still find it a stupid, disrespectful storyline. That's just MO. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What exactly IS the new Howife's "schtick"? Double mastectomy but had the money to do big fake tits? I find that very disrespectful to all and any women who beat breast cancer but DIDN'T have money (or weren't narcissistic enough)  to get breast implants. I might be speaking out my ass on this because I have not so far, had breast cancer. However, i still find it a stupid, disrespectful storyline. That's just MO. 

I think reconstruction is typically included in the insurance coverage as part of the treatment for breast cancer. And I believe when they do those double mastectomies, immediate reconstruction is the standard practice.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I liked the new lady, as well as Lydia returning.  Time will tell, but, at least they offer some interest and have some new stories to tell.  

I think that I might enjoy the show better if we kept them, along with Vicki, but, said farewell to Kelly, Shannon and Tamra.  I'm really over all three of them.  I never tire of Vicki.  She's nuts, but, watchable for me.  But, they will never do that, because secretly Vicki and Tamra are soul sisters and they will never forsake the other. This is why I can find no sympathy for Vicki.  She knows Tamra and keeps going back to her. It's bizarre.   This is all a bunch of BS that will blow over, if it's real at all.  I do not think that they have been out of touch that long.  

The way that Tamara tried to pretend that the party was for Eva's birthday....PLEASE.  Such a lie.  So silly.  I really wish she's let her fake stories go.  

What might interest me is to see Shannon and Brianna really work on their fitness. That might be a good separate show.  They both are so self-conscious.  It's painful to watch.  Producers must have directed Shannon to cram food into her mouth as often as possible.  It's a terrible thing to make her endure.  I wouldn't stand for it. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I think reconstruction is typically included in the insurance coverage as part of the treatment for breast cancer. And I believe when they do those double mastectomies, immediate reconstruction is the standard practice.

Thank you for that info. I never knew that. To get back on subject so I don't get in trouble with the mods....I can not even look at or listen to Tamra. The most f'n fake, self righteous, plastic, self indulged pos ever to walk the earth. Her daughter is one smart cookie to stay away from mommy. 

• Love 5
On 7/14/2017 at 5:07 PM, chenoa333 said:

Shannon.....what an insufferable bitch! Getting in a tiff with David over his response to how her quinoa tasted? He said it was "good" Shannon. And THAT is giving quinoa a lot more credit than it deserves. Why are you making your husband eat food he doesn't like (and doesn't even know what it is you're serving!) David is probably salivating for a good steak and potatoes dinner. But he gets quinoa because YOU need to lose weight. Shannon is a bitch....no matter what she weighs.

Yup.  I try and eat healthy but I don't force my habits on my husband.  Just a while ago I made spinach and egg white muffin cups to snack on in between meals.  He did try one once and didn't like it.  Think I would ever force him to eat them?  No way.  He eats pretty healthy on his own anyway and David looks like he takes care of himself as well.  

• Love 4

If Shannon needs to lose weight, that's on her. If her husband and daughters don't need to lose weight, let them eat what they want. When I've needed to lose some pounds, I cooked like I always did for my family and just ate half of what I'd usually eat. No snacking, 3 half meals a day and guess what? I lost weight. Not rocket science, Shannon. No one made me gain except menopause and then I made the adjustments I needed to make. Notice the word "I"? This woman makes me crazy with blaming everyone else in her life for her disappointments in herself. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

If Shannon needs to lose weight, that's on her. If her husband and daughters don't need to lose weight, let them eat what they want. When I've needed to lose some pounds, I cooked like I always did for my family and just ate half of what I'd usually eat. No snacking, 3 half meals a day and guess what? I lost weight. Not rocket science, Shannon. No one made me gain except menopause and then I made the adjustments I needed to make. Notice the word "I"? This woman makes me crazy with blaming everyone else in her life for her disappointments in herself. 

The other real problem Shannon has is that she doesn't exercise, seem to play any sports, or have any hobbies. Her entire life seems to be her kids, her marriage, and this show. Even a sedentary hobby like quilting would be an improvement because you can't eat nachos and throw back vodka and have a decent quilt to show for your efforts.

• Love 7

Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Shannon managed to get through her stress while dealing with the public humiliation of her husband cheating on her - which was a FACT, yet a RUMOUR is what has caused her stress and gain weight? Shannon just cannot take accountability for her own shit. If you give someone the power to emotionally affect you to that degree, then it's your fault. When you manifest that in ways that bad habits, that's on you. There are a lot of ways that people channel their stress - I'm tired of Shannon always making herself out to be the victim of circumstances. And while I'll never agree with her husband being unfaithful to her, it's not surprising that he would grow distant from her judging by the way she talks to him. When he offered to help with dinner, she could have easily said 'sure, that would be great and I'd really appreciate it'. Instead she gives a passive aggressive answer that is designed to make him feel stupid for even asking the question. And she's getting all offended because he's not praising her healthy, lol. Forcing people to eat what you eat and expecting that it's ever going to compare to more fancy meals or ingredients that they're used to isn't likely going to happen. It usually takes a lifestyle change and steady habits that create a love and pallet for healthy foods versus foods that are packed with more flavour...and more fat. 

Surprised that with how close Tamra and Heather was that Heather seems to have iced her out. Also, Tamra looks nothing like her teenage self. Would never think that she would grow into those looks. 

Jimmy seems smitten with his daughter. Their baby is adorable.

So glad Lydia is back. I've always liked her. I don't have kids but I related to her attempt at trying to soothe her son after he fell off his bike 'it's okay baby, I saw the whole thing, you didn't hurt yourself' LOL. 

Wait, so does Kelly think that her mother not being sexually active is what's gonna kill her? Can someone tell Kelly that botox doesn't make you immortal. 

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The other real problem Shannon has is that she doesn't exercise, seem to play any sports, or have any hobbies. Her entire life seems to be her kids, her marriage, and this show. Even a sedentary hobby like quilting would be an improvement because you can't eat nachos and throw back vodka and have a decent quilt to show for your efforts.

Yep.  This captures Shannon perfectly, IMO.  She needs to get something going on her own.  Even if it's just the show - sans David.  As much as Shannon bugs sometimes, and I can see why he strayed, David is gross and an ass.   He pokes at Shannon on a wierd psychological level.  

On 7/10/2017 at 11:55 PM, Jextella said:

Mixed thoughts.  I never cared for Lydia the first go-around but I'll give her another try.  Makes me wonder why she's back though.  It usually means they need the money or aren't feeling secure in marriages and need a job in general.

I've decied that I don't mind crazy Kelly but I have a major problem with crass Kelly, e.g. "How do you wipe your #$%^" kind of stuff. Totally unnecessary and done for shock value.  This will hard for me to take.

Tamra and Vicki - no change.  I go in and out of like.

Megan - small role works for me.  She's out of her element with this group.  She doesn't belong.  Nor did Heather.  Ever.

Shannon - OMG.  She has me on a roller coaster.  Up until Brook's cancer and her husband's affair, she was great.   I empathized with her in a lot of ways where her marriage was concerned....although not so much with her holier-than-thou attitude with Brooks and Vicki (not excusing what they did, though).  Anyway, she looked like a frail, lost woman tonight!  Something is WRONG in Shannon-land.  The weight is only a piece of it.  I agree with Tamra that the fall out from David's affair is still an issue, but I think it goes even deeper.  My thoughts are that the marriage had been over well before the affair.  All that was/is missing is a piece of paper saying as much.  I think Shannon would be far happier if she let it go.  Easier said that done, though.   I hope she comes our of it ok.  She lost me for a season or two, but I really hope for the best for her.  She's a good person at the core.  She's just missing a developed sense of self.

Aaahhh.  Now I get it.  

Lydia's back because she needs to plug the new magazine...AND...why, may I ask, does her husband have 51% and she only 49%?!?!?!  I don't think everything comes up roses in Lydia's world despite her claims to the contrary.  This could be another reason why she's back.  Creating something of her own.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I agree completely. On Post Secret someone had posted that they had taken up painting along side Bob Ross videos to help them with their addictions. Not only were they overcoming their problems but they were getting good at painting.

I do feel bad for Shannon, I really really do. The fact that he saw the mistress on her birthday was cruel. But there comes a point when the pity party has to end and you have to either move on or leave. I don't think anyone would blame her if she left and as hurt as the kids would be I think in time they would understand.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I think we all know why Shannon has gained "stress" weight, it's not Vicki it's David...every time he walks out the door she is probably thinking he is cheating and she is eating her worries and everything else but she can't be angry at David now can she, not after their therapy and vowel renewal so she lashes out at Vicki because she never loved her like she loved David. 

Vowel renewals and spouses name tattoos, they are usually the beginning of the end aren't they.

Shannon's best revenge would be to hit the gym like it's her job, find something worthwhile to do and become stronger inside and out, this may let her have the upper hand with David, I think he likes a self assured woman. 

Oh, and she should apologize to Lovely Lydia.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Shannon managed to get through her stress while dealing with the public humiliation of her husband cheating on her - which was a FACT, yet a RUMOUR is what has caused her stress and gain weight? Shannon just cannot take accountability for her own shit. If you give someone the power to emotionally affect you to that degree, then it's your fault. When you manifest that in ways that bad habits, that's on you. There are a lot of ways that people channel their stress - I'm tired of Shannon always making herself out to be the victim of circumstances.

So true.  And, why not just state that the rumor is ridiculous and has no merit and move on from it (if there is nothing to it).  Instead she makes it her entire story and excuse for her weight gain.  If it wasn't for Shannon talking about "the rumor" every single time she is being filmed then most likely no one would even talk about it.  She definitely goes from 0 to 100 over nothing.  Lydia threw a little shade her way but she should be able to handle it.  Obviously not.

• Love 2
On 7/18/2017 at 1:39 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

What might interest me is to see Shannon and Brianna really work on their fitness. That might be a good separate show.  They both are so self-conscious.  It's painful to watch.  Producers must have directed Shannon to cram food into her mouth as often as possible.  It's a terrible thing to make her endure.  I wouldn't stand for it. 

I'd watch this with the proviso the producers don't hire revolting Tamra to be their instructor!

12 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

I'd watch this with the proviso the producers don't hire revolting Tamra to be their instructor!

OH NO!  No Tamra involved, please.  I know she may have fans, but, I'm not one.  I gave her a chance when she got baptized, but, I still just can't tolerate her.  I've seen all I need to see of her. 

On 7/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, steelcitysister said:

Yes, I get that and I am sure Heather's healthy ego did not like the downgrade. IMO, there may be more that's not being expressed, because, again, H's ego.

I'm thinking, given her interactions with Kelly last season, she may have decided not to return because Kelly would be back.  Wasn't there an unseen footage clip of her threatening to quit on the spot at the restaurant when Kelly dropped the "c" word?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm late to the party

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm thinking, given her interactions with Kelly last season, she may have decided not to return because Kelly would be back.  Wasn't there an unseen footage clip of her threatening to quit on the spot at the restaurant when Kelly dropped the "c" word?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm late to the party

Yes, she stormed off in the Chinese restaurant and said that they were above this behavior and threatened to quit on the spot. 

• Love 1
On 7/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, Ki-in said:

I do feel bad for Shannon, I really really do. The fact that he saw the mistress on her birthday was cruel. But there comes a point when the pity party has to end and you have to either move on or leave. I don't think anyone would blame her if she left and as hurt as the kids would be I think in time they would understand.

I was talking with some friends about how our lives have turned out for good or for ill. And I said that sometimes you look around and say "I can't believe my choices led me here." That's the thing, Shannon is in this situation because she chose to stay in her marriage. They are all choices. Choices to talk around their issues. Choices to wait and see how things work out. Choices to stay with David. David chose to cheat, but Shannon chose to stay. Shannon is unbelievably high strung, but she didn't seek treatment to help her deal with her anger.

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Heather really thought/thinks Kelly is dumb and crass. Stupid Kelly misunderstood and claimed Heather issued an ultimatum to fire Kelly. Nothing could be further from the truth. Heather called Kelly's antics base bullshit. She said she didn't want to be associated with Kelly and that production was free to fire her if they wanted to.

Nearly every housewife who has been a friend has said that being a friend is almost as much time and work as full-time. If a housewife films 3 days a week, a friend films 2 to 2 and 1/2 days a week. She would still have to film with Kelly, who she hates, for half the pay and only a 33% decrease in her workload. I'm sure Heather did the math and realized it didn't make sense to stay.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I was talking with some friends about how our lives have turned out for good or for ill. And I said that sometimes you look around and say "I can't believe my choices led me here." That's the thing, Shannon is in this situation because she chose to stay in her marriage. They are all choices. Choices to talk around their issues. Choices to wait and see how things work out. Choices to stay with David. David chose to cheat, but Shannon chose to stay. Shannon is unbelievably high strung, but she didn't seek treatment to help her deal with her anger.

Heather really thought/thinks Kelly is dumb and crass. Stupid Kelly misunderstood and claimed Heather issued an ultimatum to fire Kelly. Nothing could be further from the truth. Heather called Kelly's antics base bullshit. She said she didn't want to be associated with Kelly and that production was free to fire her if they wanted to.

Nearly every housewife who has been a friend has said that being a friend is almost as much time and work as full-time. If a housewife films 3 days a week, a friend films 2 to 2 and 1/2 days a week. She would still have to film with Kelly, who she hates, for half the pay and only a 33% decrease in her workload. I'm sure Heather did the math and realized it didn't make sense to stay.

I'm also wondering if the show was becoming a detriment to Heather and Terry's livelihood. For example, was he losing clients because people didn't want to go to "that crazy doctor on that Real Housewives show"?  The show served a purpose to get Terry the Botched show, create and advertise their skincare line, and get Heather some work as an actress and host. But did it start to become a liability when you consider Vicki and the cancer scam and Kelly?  Heather isn't one of the ones that needs the show to maintain her lifestyle so I could definitely see her cutting loose once it 1) stopped being fun, 2) threatened their real livelihood, or 3) became the same amount of work for less pay. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Yes, she stormed off in the Chinese restaurant and said that they were above this behavior and threatened to quit on the spot. 

It was a Japanese restaurant, the one she last saw Terry's (more famous) brother.

9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Oh that b!tch was being a "drama queen" coming to the reunion with the excuse of voices being heard in adjacent rooms and something about a person being murdered there! She's so full of $#!t I don't really listen to Heather! Her crying episode in the car telling Terry all about the scene should be nominated for a "Razzie Award!" She won't be missed by me! ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Oh that b!tch was being a "drama queen" coming to the reunion with the excuse of voices being heard in adjacent rooms and something about a person being murdered there! She's so full of $#!t I don't really listen to Heather! Her crying episode in the car telling Terry all about the scene should be nominated for a "Razzie Award!" She won't be missed by me! ;-)

The restaurant literally has paper walls, so the other diners could hear their voices. She said that that restaurant was the last time she/Terry had dinner with/saw his brother right before he died. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The restaurant literally has paper walls, so the other diners could hear their voices. She said that that restaurant was the last time she/Terry had dinner with/saw his brother right before he died. 

My language can be nasty as all get out but I completely understand Heather in this instance.  For one, I know time and place.  Another, its beyond Kelly's cursing.  She has a nastiness and mean attitude about her that makes me not even want to look at her.  Vicki, who does not have the same cursing issue, is another I cannot even look at any longer.  Its too bad.  I used to effin LOVE this show.  Has anyone posted how ratings are doing this season?  

• Like 1
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

My language can be nasty as all get out but I completely understand Heather in this instance.  For one, I know time and place.  Another, its beyond Kelly's cursing.  She has a nastiness and mean attitude about her that makes me not even want to look at her.  Vicki, who does not have the same cursing issue, is another I cannot even look at any longer.  Its too bad.  I used to effin LOVE this show.  Has anyone posted how ratings are doing this season?  

I get Heather too. I don't curse anymore (small kids who repeat everything and it is illegal) but I used to and I knew better than to act that way in public. Plus, she used see you next Tuesday and that word is unforgivable, IMO.  I was raised with my mom telling me to always watch how I acted in public because I was representing the family. I would have walked out with Heather. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:15 PM, Natalie68 said:

Crap. Was it this ep or the next one in which Vicki did that stupid and fake cross gesture in reaction to something someone said?

• Love 1

Vicki is a horrible person and a bottomless well of need, but damned if there wasn't a small part of me that was excited to see her on my screen again.  It's like I have some strange form of Housewife Stockholm Syndrome.

Kelly's mom is like if Goldie Hawn and Swoosie Kurtz mated.  But... so is Lydia's mom.

• Love 2
On 7/11/2017 at 0:04 AM, ivygirl said:

and we know that's NOT what Lydia was hired to do, lol

I feel it's important to point out that Lydia has been known to stir shit just as well as the rest of them, with her glittery little spoon. 

• Love 7

Just watched, finally. 

I laughed out loud at Shannon's weight gain.  I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but come on.  Don't blame Vicki because your marriage is obviously in the toilet.  Yes, Vicki was wrong to say what she did but look in the mirror. 

I have to laugh that she's essentially blaming Vicki for making her gain weight which in turn blames Vicki for having David no longer attracted to her.  If you're that worried about your marriage that gaining 40 lbs is going to drive your husband away, then your marriage wasn't exactly on solid ground to begin with.

Briana - how did she get so much money to gut and renovate that house? I get that she 'makes six figures' but really? Isn't she still paying a mortgage in Oklahoma? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I feel it's important to point out that Lydia has been known to stir shit just as well as the rest of them, with her glittery little spoon. 

She can... but she doesn't tend to go balls-out screaming crazy like Tamra, Vicki, or Kelly, which is what I was basically getting at. IIRC she starts to cry in the face of that stuff. 

Whatever she is, she's kind of a crappy friend despite her own declarations. She was a crappy friend to Alexis and she's a crappy acquaintance to Shannon. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

She can... but she doesn't tend to go balls-out screaming crazy like Tamra, Vicki, or Kelly, which is what I was basically getting at. IIRC she starts to cry in the face of that stuff. 

Whatever she is, she's kind of a crappy friend despite her own declarations. She was a crappy friend to Alexis and she's a crappy acquaintance to Shannon. 

I think Lydia's as medicated as her mother; not 420, but something! She's a $#!t-stirrer, but a lot of it seems aimless or she's clueless to the topic at hand from what little I've seen of her! I've seen more old clips than anything since I just surfed by periodically! Listening to these b!tches has to be taken in small doses! They'll never be happy and will always find a way to screw up what happiness they do achieve! Look at Shannon; supposedly everything's "honky-dory," but she looks a mess! I audibly gasped when she had the nerve to show that body in the preview for tonight's show! Is she that desperate for fame? How she can blame Vicki for any of it is pathetic and I have little to no sympathy for the old bag! ;-(

• Love 1
(edited)

Someone mentioned Tamra looks big next to Lydia.  Lydia has actually gained weight since her first go round on the show.  She looked really anorexic and people talked about it.  Now she looks thin but not starving thin.

The blind floating around on Lydia is that they are living off credit cards.  I could never understand why she made a magazine the first time (and it didn't even have a proofreader so it had errors) and they are doing it again?  

This west coast Housewife who has been in and out of the show is putting up a front with her husband. Their already smallish fortune has been decimated by bad business decisions. They are living off credit cards right now and the proceeds from the sale of all their assets. Lydia McLaughlin ("Real Housewives of Orange County")

I simply don't believe Vicki that a dirty scalpel from someone else was used on Brianna.  It's my understanding that these days all the scalpels are one use, because even the "reusable" metal scalpels cannot be completely cleaned.  When I've had sutures in the ER I can take the metal scalpel handles home (I used to do museum preparation and having a bunch of handles was useful) because they are not reused.  They obviously use fresh blades on every patient, if they aren't using a disposable scalpel to begin with.  If they were going to reuse the scalpel it would have to be scrubbed, soaked in disinfectant, autoclaved, and you still risk it not being clean because where the blade hooks to the handle there are areas that just cant be reached.  So someone else's feces covered scalpel used for surgery just doesn't make sense.  Another article Vicki says it was hospital acquired cross contamination infection, which could have happened from someone touching someone else and forgetting to wash their hands before they checked on Brianna.  That kind of scenario makes much more sense.  Vicki having multiple stories out about the infection makes a lot of sense too.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 3
On 7/24/2017 at 8:03 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Crap. Was it this ep or the next one in which Vicki did that stupid and fake cross gesture in reaction to something someone said?

Seems like she does it every week.  Or am I thinking of her fake gagging/choking?

• Love 3