Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Der must be quite torn. Highly unlikely he wants Megan in that office. But I'm also sure he knows Jed! is merely Boob's sock puppet. So I'd bet he doesn't want Boob to "win' that election and hold that office either....

He's probably hoping for some redistricting that redraws the lines so the district just disappears completely. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thought I'd drop by and see what Jana was up to.

I'm sure she's just so busy with various projects.  Managing the latest Duggar <Strange> home-flip, cultivating and planting her organic vegetable gardens, journaling and Bible-reading in her bedroom "nook" and curating her next Insta photo of something boring and beige.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'm sure she's just so busy with various projects.  Managing the latest Duggar <Strange> home-flip, cultivating and planting her organic vegetable gardens, journaling and Bible-reading in her bedroom "nook" and curating her next Insta photo of something boring and beige.

She draws now, too.

• Love 4
(edited)

he also posted this today

"Today, the United States stands as a beacon of liberty and democratic strength before the community of nations. We are resolved to stand firm against those who would destroy the freedoms we cherish. We are determined to achieve an enduring peace—a peace with liberty and with honor. This determination, this resolve, is the highest tribute we can pay to the many who have fallen in the service of our Nation." Ronald Reagan May 25, 1981\"

he has no real thoughts - just reposts. from others. so he is deep in the duggar ways

jed 2.jpg

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Good point. So what « work » is he doing exactly?

He's doing DUGGAR work, otherwise known to Duggars, and only Duggars,  as God's Work.

How did anyone not know this?

(I'm currently doing Chicklet work which is not doing anything much as it's my day off, but the work I should be doing is staring me in the face. And unlike Duggars, I will get to it this week.)

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 9
(edited)

That's his HOME office?

Between his office, Jeremy's and Derick's, I'll take Derick's office in a landslide over the other two.

Actually, come to think of it, we haven't seen Jeremy's office in California, have we? Just from Laredo.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 10

I think his getting some work done in the home office was limited to setting up the photo op. Jana brought him some desk organizer things. nicely posed jed duggar hat on the desk. the flags and whatever that poster is to the right. also wondering what is on the desk by the hat. I tried to enlarge it but it got too distorted. it looks like rings maybe

• Love 5

His office looks like mine does when I've rearranged it, before any work has been done. I would bet my last meal that no actual work has ever been done at that desk.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jed! has some new posts on his Jed Duggar for Arkansas fb

"Getting some work done at my home office today. Love being surrounded by the red, white and blue!"

a desk with no sign of work and a keyboard.....

jed for arkansas.jpg

I love the desk placement facing the wall so you can't even see people. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

The hat on the desk is perhaps my favorite touch. LOL

My home office desk is facing a window, at least. Could they not find a window in the entire house? 🤣

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

This symbolizes the approach he'll be taking to the concerns of his constituents: turning his back on them. 

As befits Jim Bob's Sock Puppet, he'll visit the statehouse only to cast votes on abortion, birth control or the teaching of sex education or evolution in the public schools. 

33 minutes ago, Zella said:

The hat on the desk is perhaps my favorite touch. LOL

My home office desk is facing a window, at least. Could they not find a window in the entire house? 🤣

They probably figured, 'Why waste a window space on a piece of furniture nobody'll ever use?" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Ah, yes. A legislator whose only keyboard is an electric-piano keyboard....

I really wish it was a keytar. The possibility of Jed! jamming on a keytar would make me laugh even more at his pathetic attempt at an office.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Portia said:

That American flag has a real "fresh out of the package" look.

Doesn’t hang it on the wall violate flag code as well? Seems like something that people of his political leaning would be against. 

13 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

This cracks me up, because it’s like — what work does he think a politician does? Math homework or something?

The desk would look stupid facing the other way, too, especially with the flags behind him. But at least then it would look marginally less juvenile. Still pretentious and weird, but at least a LITTLE less juvenile.

This just shows yet again that JED! (or whoever set this desk up) has zero experience of the adult working world. That isolation and infantilisation is tragic...and uh not a great argument for why he should be his district’s next representative 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Doesn’t hang it on the wall violate flag code as well? Seems like something that people of his political leaning would be against. 

I thought that as well and looked up the flag etiquette.

For a flag displayed against a wall he actually has it right. 

"When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the American flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street."

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I thought that as well and looked up the flag etiquette.

For a flag displayed against a wall he actually has it right. 

"When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the American flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street."

Wow, good for him. 

Still not getting elected.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Check out the picture on the wall. I guess Jed! only recognizes the Republican presidents. 🤣🤣

In their world, only the Republican presidents “count.” *smh*

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BigBingerBro said:

Wouldn't is just be maddening if he won the election?  I seriously doubt it will happen as hopefully enough people in that area equate "Duggar" with batsh*t crazy and won't vote for him.

it would be crazy - but since most of the comments on his social media are from fans of the show or friends outside his district i don't see it happening.

then again JD continues to win as constable.....

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

A position he seems to do nothing with, except try to use to boss around other countries with.  And play with his crappy fake police car. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

it would be crazy - but since most of the comments on his social media are from fans of the show or friends outside his district i don't see it happening.

I think JD runs unopposed. 

• Love 6

Did anyone ever read the Duggar's early book where JB talks about his time in office.  He really treated it as a fluff job.  I remember rolling my eyes out of my head when I read how he described his day in the life having that position.  It really went to his head.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Did anyone ever read the Duggar's early book where JB talks about his time in office.  He really treated it as a fluff job.  I remember rolling my eyes out of my head when I read how he described his day in the life having that position.  It really went to his head.

That sounds just like Boob. He was just there to vote on abortion bills. He was the very definition of a single-issue candidate. He also brought Smuggar along. His nickname was The Little Governor. 🙄

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

That sounds just like Boob. He was just there to vote on abortion bills. He was the very definition of a single-issue candidate. He also brought Smuggar along. His nickname was The Little Governor. 🙄

With all the hassling we do with Jeremy about using his daughter as a prop, Jim Bob was the original prop using parent. May Felicity have a better outcome in life than Josh. 

• Love 5

I think the United States flag is supposed to be hung slightly higher than any other flag. They have it here hanging at the same height as the Arkansas state flag, which is incorrect. Idiots...yet again.

• Love 3

It might help if he was. Reading the two candidates' social media posts, I think "This IS the representative you're looking for" while waving his hand might be Jed!'s best hope. It's certainly more active than anything he seems to have done so far.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

It might help if he was. Reading the two candidates' social media posts, I think "This IS the representative you're looking for" while waving his hand might be Jed!'s best hope. It's certainly more active than anything he seems to have done so far.

so he sets up his silly home office and next thing we see he has flown off to somewhere for a photo op with pops, his twin and the Vuolos. but isn't a written in stone thing (haha TLC nonsense) duggar males don't hold female children. here is JED!  awkwardyly holding Felicity with his hand under her diaper area

• Love 5
19 hours ago, crazy8s said:

so he sets up his silly home office and next thing we see he has flown off to somewhere for a photo op with pops, his twin and the Vuolos. but isn't a written in stone thing (haha TLC nonsense) duggar males don't hold female children. here is JED!  awkwardyly holding Felicity with his hand under her diaper area

There are lots of pics of Duggar boys holding nieces. Apparently the rule is not enforced... anymore, if ever. Surely, they wouldn't have made it up just for the interview! 😱

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is it possible Jed went to Arizona for the gender reveal? Jinger was his buddy and they are very close, he was the one who would visit her in Laredo more than anyone. Jeremiah is a Pilot so maybe he flew JB and Jed down?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4