Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Zella said:

That picture of Jana at the piano with the baby strapped to her really pissed me off. Her parents couldn't even be bothered to watch their own damn child while another child engaged in a hobby.

And it looked like that baby was born like 10 minutes ago...

• Love 14
On 1/11/2021 at 8:19 PM, EVS said:

Many parents do the things Jana mentioned while also letting their children go to school, make friends, letting their children develop autonomy, and encouraging them to become independent as adults.

You say it as if those are good things.

13 hours ago, Nysha said:

And protect their daughters from sexual predators or make them feel responsible for abuse while coddling the abuser.

Potato Potahto, different strokes and all that.

• Love 2

No, that was Jennifer as a baby (the one where Jana is playing the piano).

Not sure which baby that is that Jana is sitting on the couch with. But the final pic is Jana with Josie.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 4
15 hours ago, Zella said:

That picture of Jana at the piano with the baby strapped to her really pissed me off. Her parents couldn't even be bothered to watch their own damn child while another child engaged in a hobby.

Except I think the piano, violin and harp were not considered a hobby, more like a job or a way to glorify god. The Duggars always had the kids on stage so I don’t think practicing piano was anything more than another thing to check off on the list of chores. Very sad.

So, are all of the Lonely Js too big for the family concert tours?  Do they have the grandkids learning violin so they can have a new generation of Duggars tour and show off musical talent for Jesus?  Was all of that only for their grifting days, before TV fame?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I think the swing picture followed by all the others is incredibly sad. It shows that Jana's natural instincts were so counter to what they are now. I bet they were beat...err blanket trained out of her. Maddening. I think Jana is why I don't care for Jessa or Jill. Jessa for being so obviously preferred over Jana, I'll never forget that story of Jana being made to give up her treasure to Jessa and Jill for gleefully informing on Jana. I remember when it was still 19 KAC and Jill snidely made comments that implied Jana had a heartbreak in her past. 

• Love 4
On 1/13/2021 at 4:56 PM, ozziemom said:

Except I think the piano, violin and harp were not considered a hobby, more like a job or a way to glorify god. The Duggars always had the kids on stage so I don’t think practicing piano was anything more than another thing to check off on the list of chores. Very sad.

So that's a shot of her doing two chores at once......And if the photo were full length you could probably see her vacuuming under the piano with her feet. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

So that's a shot of her doing two chores at once......And if the photo were full length you could probably see her vacuuming under the piano with her feet. 

Maybe the baby was really into music  🥴????????

• Love 3

I wonder if Jed and Jer did actually move back to the TTH. Right after Jed's election loss, he got an LLC, Ambassador Properties, with himself as the registered agent and agent address listed the car lot. Rumor a while back was ma and pa caldwell, who were renting the house from JB on that property, built a house on property Joe owned and moved months ago.

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I wonder if Jed and Jer did actually move back to the TTH. Right after Jed's election loss, he got an LLC, Ambassador Properties, with himself as the registered agent and agent address listed the car lot. Rumor a while back was ma and pa caldwell, who were renting the house from JB on that property, built a house on property Joe owned and moved months ago.

According to the article I linked above, he definitely moved back into the TTH. Back in the boys’ dorm, I assume 😆.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

It's always been an open question in my mind just how much they actually lived in the rental house.  It looked like a front.

The Sun article includes quotes about them from alleged neighbors, so it seems they spent at least some time in that house.

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

🤣🤣🤣

$950 a month for rent? Holy cow. Here a room is $1000 and up!

Rent is pretty cheap in the NWA area, and I'd think Springdale is one of the cheaper places since it's the redheaded stepchild of the area. My Fayetteville apartment, which was small but pretty nice, was $425 a month.

I'm routinely horrified by how much people pay in other parts of the country for rent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Sun article includes quotes about them from alleged neighbors, so it seems they spent at least some time in that house.

I just have a feeling The Sun article was submitted by JimBob Booger. Why else would there be a large picture of Booger and the HairBall? There is no need for it. And of course, the neighbors aren't named.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

interesting - real estate license in AR - no grand pronouncement of Jed, like there was with Jeer. surely the 2 of them as twins took the courses and finished the license requirements at the same time.

Agent NameLicense NumberAddressCompanyExpiration DateUpcoming
CE Filed?

DUGGAR, JAMES SA00028147TONITOWN, AR 72770GOOD NEIGHBOR REALTY12/31/2021No

DUGGAR, JEDIDIAH ROBERTSA00086733TONITOWN, AR 72770GOOD NEIGHBOR REALTY12/31/2021No

DUGGAR, JEREMIAH ROBERTSA00086732TONITOWN, AR 72770GOOD NEIGHBOR REALTY12/31/2021No

DUGGAR, JOSEPH G.PB00080071TONITOWN, AR 72770GOOD NEIGHBOR REALTY12/31/2021No

Joe finally ditched grandma mary's address and shows  now 5** F Arbor Acres - seems to be the warehouse in front of the Joshly warehouse home.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 5

Good Neighbor Realty now has the 5## F Arbor Acres as a location - so JB, Joe, Jed and Jeer must be starting their own office, no listings yet. The Josh warehouse home is suite D same address.

Also  Mediccorps new updated page has JD listed as CEO of Natural State Environmental Services. Reddit had link to a website, the site only says site coming soon.

https://mediccorps.org/who-we-are-2/

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 9
On 1/28/2021 at 11:53 PM, Zella said:

Rent is pretty cheap in the NWA area, and I'd think Springdale is one of the cheaper places since it's the redheaded stepchild of the area. My Fayetteville apartment, which was small but pretty nice, was $425 a month.

I'm routinely horrified by how much people pay in other parts of the country for rent. 

If I won the lottery I’d move to Arkansas!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

New LLC for the Duggars - Seems it has been James and Justin wearing the J & J services shirts for several months

Corporation Name J&J ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811287011

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Principal Address TTH

Reg. Agent JAMES DUGGAR

Agent Address TTH

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed01/31/2021

Officers JAMES DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

j and j.jpg

• Useful 4
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

But it's on US currency, and we know how JB reveres money.

Hmm, I was just reading someone quoting Matthew about being able to recognize where your heart is by identifying what you treasure in the Vuolo thread.   Seems JB and Jeremy might have a little more in common than would probably suit Jeremy's comfort level.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Tikichick said:

Hmm, I was just reading someone quoting Matthew about being able to recognize where your heart is by identifying what you treasure in the Vuolo thread.   Seems JB and Jeremy might have a little more in common than would probably suit Jeremy's comfort level.

You're quite perceptive. I'd been thinking about that verse and what it means, when reading the forums this morning. It seemed apt more than once. 😉

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

You're quite perceptive. I'd been thinking about that verse and what it means, when reading the forums this morning. It seemed apt more than once. 😉

Ironic Jeremy is pursuing a theological course of study, doesn't seem to recognize this -- let alone his confusion and, dare I say, blasphemous thoughts about discipleship and where his thoughts ought to be on that front?

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is Jeremiah on the way to engagement, and thats why he has an instagram now? He and Jed do look very nice in the black on black.

To me the one on the left has a smirky expression that makes my hand twitchy to slap it off. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Zella said:

Left side is Jed! Right side is Jer. Jed! looks like a total twat. I know these things happen with twins sometimes, but I always do a double-take at their height disparity. 

Jed! did not lose his Smuggar look even though he lost election. Jer  must be really short as Jed! isn’t that tall, is he? One of them is due to start courting otherwise TLC will run out of things to film. Is this picture from the wedding this past weekend? 

• Love 4
Just now, ozziemom said:

Jed! did not lose his Smuggar look even though he lost election. Jer  must be really short as Jed! isn’t that tall, is he? One of them is due to start courting otherwise TLC will run out of things to film. Is this picture from the wedding this past weekend? 

I was trying to figure out how tall Jed! is. I get super obsessed with people's heights. LOL 

I saw some family group pictures that make me think he might be one of the taller boys, though. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, madpsych78 said:

Jed! is one of the taller boys. He's about the same height as Boob and Smuggar. 

Yeah that was what I noticed in group pictures. Jer looks taller than his sisters in those same pictures (and it seems like most of the Duggar girls are average height), so my assumption is he is on the shorter side of average. He just looks super short compared to his twin. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

7A1E8C13-E37E-48AB-8375-13753514F976.jpeg

My goodness is Jed a spectacularly unattractive and smarmy looking individual. I’m sorry to say I see a resemblance to jinger here. The twin is only slightly better and all Jim bob. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is Jeremiah on the way to engagement, and thats why he has an instagram now?

All the Howlers other than Jackson are on Instagram now. Courting/ engagement no longer seems to be a prerequisite. I guess Jana paved the way for them...

• Useful 3
  • Love 7