Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

(edited)

The house must have been photographed at the smallest angle, even the tree looks like it's intentionally hiding the left side of the house in shadow.

Edited by TaxNerd

I saw this on tumblr and people are speculating that Jana is holding Smug and Ana's new blessing. 

Also wtf is with them constantly posting pictures of Jana with babies?

Screenshot_20170524-133120-285x431.jpg

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I saw this on tumblr and people are speculating that Jana is holding Smug and Ana's new blessing. 

That baby looks too small to be Henry, so it would make sense if he is Smuggar's new blessing. I don't know Anna's due date though. 

As for frequently posting pictures of Jana with babies, why would they post pictures of her doing anything else? She is a godly young woman who stays under her headship's umbrella of protection and takes good care of the home while waiting for God to bring her a husband. The Duggars would never encourage Jana to live as a normal young adult or to achieve independence. They will not encourage her to get a job, live outside the compound on her own or with roommates, attend a legitimate, accredited college, explore her interests, or date. Jana is fulfilling her prescribed role perfectly. If she were to suddenly take a turn and try to establish herself independently, you would never see her parents post about it. That would mean endorsing and expressing pride in actions that go against their beliefs. Boob and Mechelle need control. Fiscal independence, actual education, or real social interaction would jeopardize that. So we see Jana doing exactly as expected, supposedly content.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, Lunera said:

We also know the Duggars don't always post new pics. It's probably Wilberforce a couple of months ago.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I would pay Jana $100 if she would have flipped off the person taking the picture while holding someone's blessing?

• Love 3

That looks like a doll.

If it's not a doll, that is the weirdest picture ever. of all the nice pictures to share with fans, WHY would you choose a baby, wrapped horribly, with Jana on the phone??  It's so stupid. 

The Duggars have poor discernment on what constitutes a good picture.  (hello, Jill??)

• Love 18

Ain't that the truth? If they really wanted to show us what a heart Jana has for babies, she'd be giving it more attention than holding onto it as she chats on the phone. That paints a picture that she's distracted and doesn't care. 

Dumbshits. They really have no clue. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

That paints a picture that she's distracted and doesn't care. 

Maybe by now she doesn't care. ... And the rest of them wouldn't know any better than to post the photo -- because they never cared.

They are dumbshits. 

• Love 6

I actually find the picture disturbing.  It really looks like a doll or a baby that is just hanging there, completely unsupported and not moving.  It's kinda creepy. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I actually find the picture disturbing.  It really looks like a doll or a baby that is just hanging there, completely unsupported and not moving.  It's kinda creepy. 

I agree.  It looks like one of those sad pictures of parents holding a dead newborn. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Obsidian said:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure where the baby's face is if not awkwardly pressed downwards.

I didn't see it at first either, but the nose is peeking out facing Jana.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Marigold said:

That looks like a doll.

If it's not a doll, that is the weirdest picture ever. of all the nice pictures to share with fans, WHY would you choose a baby, wrapped horribly, with Jana on the phone??  It's so stupid. 

The Duggars have poor discernment on what constitutes a good picture.  (hello, Jill??)

It looks like a doll to me too.  I'm thinking the little girls were playing dolls & handed a doll to Jana, who happened to be on the phone.  Just the size & angle she is holding it is weird for a real baby.

• Love 14
(edited)

Doll or baby Jana must be fed up holding kids by now. Their obsession with gender stereotypes disgusts me. How sad that JD and Jana are stuck at the TTH. At least JD gets to fly, Jana does housework and "invests" in her siblings' lives. Meanwhile her parents do whatever the hell they want. This includes putting the older 4 females through a hellish depo, not one of them is emotionally able to withstand.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Lunera said:

Or Jessa just dumped her kids over at the compound to go get her nails done and Michelle dumped them on Jana.

Why are her legs so big? Is it a bad angle, or is Jessa really packing it on. I'm defrauded by her knees, btw. 

17 hours ago, Marigold said:

That looks like a doll.

Looks like a doll to me, too.

51 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Why are her legs so big? Is it a bad angle, or is Jessa really packing it on. I'm defrauded by her knees, btw. 

Probably both. The Duggar girls have always carried their weight on their bottom halves. I think the frumpy skirts have just hidden it well.

On 24.5.2017 at 10:35 PM, Lunera said:

Subtle sales pitch . 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lianau said:

Subtle sales pitch . 

Ha. Better than the Nurie R. sale: "Look, she already KNOWS how to parent the quiver full of arrows you'll produce with her!"

• Love 2
(edited)

I think her hair is just trapped behind her. I've seen more recent than that IF the pic is Wilberforce and not Anna's spawn all blanketed up like Prince Michael Jackson on that balcony. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
really need a new laptop
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Jana will never write a tell all. She bleeds Kool Aid.

I agree.  I don't think any of the older ones will ever.  Maybe one of the younger ones since they were not raised initially by M and JB their kool aid may not be as strong as the older ones.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mya said:

I agree.  I don't think any of the older ones will ever.  Maybe one of the younger ones since they were not raised initially by M and JB their kool aid may not be as strong as the older ones.

Of course, the younger ones have far less to tell. They weren't there in the seven-people-to-a-room days or the creeping bunkbed molester days or the Michelle breakdown days or the running for office days. .... The really interesting stuff would have to come out of an older kid. Maybe a younger one could pry it out of an older one privately, but would they even know what to ask? .... I'm expecting that our tell-all is either going to be from Josh or not exist. And of course he's likely to be an unreliable narrator.

JB & M's secrets are likely to be buried with them, more's the pity.

• Love 4

If Josh doesn't write a tell all, and even that would be a mild tell all, because he still has some Fear in him or he'd have left already........it won't be anybody until maybe Jordyn or Jenny. The older kids were absolutely the ones who were isolated, berated, and smothered in hard core Gothardland until TLC took over. The younger kids who were raised by their buddies were had so much more freedom. They're tipsy, but not quite drunk. Jordyn and especially Jenny seem the most disgruntled.

• Love 6
On 3/23/2017 at 3:53 PM, Missy Vixen said:

It's the only way they can maintain control over their congregations. As we've seen demonstrated many, many times now, the pastors and other leadership in fundie churches can't even control themselves. Shame and embarrassment are a powerful motivator. Those who've spent any time at all in the fundie world have watched church members single out a "sinner" (real or not) and the ensuing carnage would do a National Geographic special proud. (These "sinners" are not typically the pastor's best friend, board member, or big donor to the building fund, BTW. It's interesting how that never happens.) There's a reason the oft-used cliche "Only Christians kill their wounded" is still employed.

When those in the church figure out it's a scam, they don't have to answer to anyone else for their decisions, and they can run their own lives, they leave.

THIS!!!!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

If Josh doesn't write a tell all, and even that would be a mild tell all, because he still has some Fear in him or he'd have left already........it won't be anybody until maybe Jordyn or Jenny. The older kids were absolutely the ones who were isolated, berated, and smothered in hard core Gothardland until TLC took over. The younger kids who were raised by their buddies were had so much more freedom. They're tipsy, but not quite drunk. Jordyn and especially Jenny seem the most disgruntled.

Josh has fear in him but he also has $$ in his eyes. Had the TLC gravy train had not come along he would be long gone. Now the public sees him a a sleezeball at best and a child molester at worst- no one would have sympathy for him in a tell all. 

I would think once the little girls are grown Jana would write one. She stays out of love for them, not loyalty to JB and Michelle- she also knows where all the bodies are buried. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I would think once the little girls are grown Jana would write one. She stays out of love for them, not loyalty to JB and Michelle- she also knows where all the bodies are buried. 

Jana certainly knows all because of her birth order.

But, Jana is really very meek and I could never see her writing a tell-all.  Maybe when she's 60-years-old, the parents are dead and if she becomes financially destitute, then I could see her doing it.  Not anytime before then.

• Love 2

The longer anyone waits to write a tell all, the less anyone's going to care. Eventually they will fade away, and 10 or 20 years down the line, there'll be new celebrefamilies with their own scandals, and the news of a book would have most people being all "eh, whatever, let me know if there's actual buried bodies, so I don't have to waste my own time on it."

• Love 8
(edited)
19 minutes ago, ariel said:

Is it really getting out of the house if you "have to" drag a gaggle of little kids with you?

LOL.  Jana needs to be sent away to an adults-only summer camp.  I'm thinking Club Med.

Added:  After posting this, I'm now getting Club Med advertisements on this page!  

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Jana, grow a pair and tell these people to look after their own damn kids.

I wish she could/would do that, too.  I think she just acccepts whatever chore ('jurisdiction') Jim Bob assigns her for the day.  I think that's what all the kids do, including Ben and Jessa.  For that, they are given some kind of allowance plus their TLC income.  It's life in Duggarland and Jim Bob is the company CEO.  I also think the kids prefer this over going out and actually finding a job elsewhere.  At 27-years-old, Jana and John-David prefer living in a dorm room with a bunch of little kids over leaving home and getting an apartment.  Go figure.

• Love 7
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Mollie said:

I wish she could/would do that, too.  I think she just acccepts whatever chore ('jurisdiction') Jim Bob assigns her for the day.  I think that's what all the kids do, including Ben and Jessa.  For that, they are given some kind of allowance plus their TLC income.  It's life in Duggarland and Jim Bob is the company CEO.  I also think the kids prefer this over going out and actually finding a job elsewhere.  At 27-years-old, Jana and John-David prefer living in a dorm room with a bunch of little kids over leaving home and getting an apartment.  Go figure.

The thing is, nobody ever really got a chance to work up to going out and seeking work from strangers or whatever. They didn't get to do that in little ways that kids can do, like in a school class or with relatives, so now that they'd have to do it in adult ways that's about a thousand steps too far for them.

They were and are constantly preached to about how the whole world is out to get them, and they were kept as much as possible from having any experiences that could help counteract those messages, so they're all frozen with fear plus they just have very very entrenched no-I-can't-do-that habits.

If you got hold of one and could hold off JB and M and the siblings at gunpoint or something, you could possibly CBT them out of it in a year or so. But unfortunately nobody's going to be able to do that. It's unbelievably depressing. And no one who is within a hundred miles of being either a good or a sane person would do this to their children. JB and M are terrible terrible people and they've kept everyone who isn't sucking up to them far enough away or intimidated enough so that nobody else will try to rescue the kids apparently. They oughta be locked up. Truly. 

Edited by Churchhoney
because I wrote things that sounded as if I'd just taken vicodin
  • Love 14
45 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Does Jana run a daycare for other children in the TTH,

I was thinking, if Jana were to break free, I'm sure she could get a good paying job being a nanny for a wealthy family.  She would be respected & probably get a nice room or suite all to her own. 

• Love 9