Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Screen+Shot+2017-01-19+at+12.09.02+PM.pn

He'll be 18 this year. Will he be inducted into the Lonely J's Club? He often gets mistaken for Jedidiah or Josiah.

Where the hell did he come from? He looks like the love child of Josh and Si.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Hannie, Josh, Jed and Si look exactly alike.

I would add Jason to the group.  I find James, Jer, Justin, Jackson and the females easily identifiable, compared to the "Josh" group (excepting Hannie).  For a while I thought JD and Joseph were very similar, too.  

• Love 1

I am not sure I’ve ever seen that boy. Or maybe he sort of blends in, in family photos. Like a Duggar chameleon. 

(There really is a Jason, right? It’s not just a made-up construct created by the PTV forum?)

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I'm beginning to think this entire family has an iron deficiency or something along those lines. Josiah's been in the restaurant long enough to order and get his meal, and he's got his jacket zipped up like he just walked in from the Arctic and there were many comments on all the winter coats in the Christmas pics. You'd just the body heat alone from all in people in the TTH at Christmas would have made coats uncomfortable. Most of their restaurant pics include coats. Most restaurants I go to are comfortable enough that coats are either taken off or at the very least unzipped. 

I notice that JB always wears a fleece indoors.  The Lost Girls always wear short sleeves with layers.  The do have radiant floor heat.  

After Jessa and Ben were married and first moved into the mold house, they had a discussion about setting the heat thermostat.  Jessa said she was used to a warm house and wanted it set at 72  degrees 24/7.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Genevrier said:

I am not sure I’ve ever seen that boy. Or maybe he sort of blends in, in family photos. Like a Duggar chameleon. 

(There really is a Jason, right? It’s not just a made-up construct created by the PTV forum?)

duggar-300x200.jpg

Jason's claim to fame is Duggar-who-fell-through-the-orchestra-pit.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, louannems said:

I notice that JB always wears a fleece indoors.  The Lost Girls always wear short sleeves with layers.  The do have radiant floor heat.  

After Jessa and Ben were married and first moved into the mold house, they had a discussion about setting the heat thermostat.  Jessa said she was used to a warm house and wanted it set at 72  degrees 24/7.

Does she realize someone has to pay for the heat/electric?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

duggar-300x200.jpg

Jason's claim to fame is Duggar-who-fell-through-the-orchestra-pit.

That picture breaks my heart, he looks so scared. And instead of comforting the poor kid MOTY films it. As a mother, I can’t wrap my head around it. When one of your kids gets hurt, you drop everything and help them. To stand to the side like that goes against every instinct. I don’t have words for how much I despise that hypocritical, cold-hearted excuse for a mother. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Where the hell did he come from? He looks like the love child of Josh and Si.

He looks like Jed. Out of all the Duggar boys, I think those two are the most attractive. If they lived normal lives, I'd imagine they would have girls hanging all over them. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Kbo said:

That picture breaks my heart, he looks so scared. And instead of comforting the poor kid MOTY films it. As a mother, I can’t wrap my head around it. When one of your kids gets hurt, you drop everything and help them. To stand to the side like that goes against every instinct. I don’t have words for how much I despise that hypocritical, cold-hearted excuse for a mother. 

I just remember when Josie had her seizure and Jana was flipping out. MOTY strolled in and could not have cared less. Made me sick. And I have no humanoid children!

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I just remember when Josie had her seizure and Jana was flipping out. MOTY strolled in and could not have cared less. Made me sick. And I have no humanoid children!

I didn't see this. I've seen little of the actual show. But I did see part of one where they were in an airport and Jackson, who appeared to be about 4-to-6ish (I have trouble judging Duggar kids' ages), supposedly got lost trying to find a bathroom. When they were informed (apparently) that a missing child might be one of theirs, Jim Bob was shown strolling casually down a crowded hall, supposedly in search of his lost little kid. And then they showed the returned Jackson, quite upset, and guess who was holding him? Jana. No MOTY in sight. 

An airport. Competitive adult orienteers can get disoriented and agitated in a damn airport. But, to the extent that this event actually happened, the POTY clearly weren't disturbed by it at all. And, whether this or something else happened, Jackson was clearly disturbed by whatever it was. But only Jana presumably cared about his disturbed state. JB didn't care enough to rush anywhere and Meeechelle apparently didn't care at all. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 15
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I didn't see this. I've seen little of the actual show. But I did see part of one where they were in an airport and Jackson, who appeared to be about 4-to-6ish (I have trouble judging Duggar kids' ages), supposedly got lost trying to find a bathroom. When they were informed (apparently) that a missing child might be one of theirs, Jim Bob was shown strolling casually down a crowded hall, supposedly in search of his lost little kid. And then they showed the returned Jackson, quite upset, and guess who was holding him? Jana. No MOTY in sight. 

An airport. Competitive adult orienteers can get disoriented and agitated in a damn airport. But, to the extent that this event actually happened, the POTY clearly weren't disturbed by it at all. And, whether this or something else happened, Jackson was clearly disturbed by whatever it was. But only Jana presumably cared about his disturbed state. JB didn't care enough to rush anywhere and Meeechelle apparently didn't care at all. 

Let me just edit to add ~ I have never seen a full show. I only see reports of the crazy things they do on this forum (I love you all) and I look at things on YouTube. They are bat-shit crazy.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

And didn't JB and Michelle choose not to rush back immediately when they got the news?* Details are fuzzy to me. I forget where they were, but I think I remember it being Chicago or something. If I couldn't get an immediate flight, I'd have rented a damn car and driven all night. And I don't have kids either!

*I admit I may not be giving them enough credit. I don't remember the details of why they didn't rush back.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Some details here, but what I remember most is his answer to the question: "Do you think there are circumstances when a person is obligated to have sex with you?" And he answered yes. He also specified a petite figure, someone he could teach sexually (yeah, right), and experimenting with sex toys. All quite common desires, but coming from Mr. Sanctimonious himself, it was gross.

I'm an evil person for this, but I'm still super disappointed at how TAME Josh's desires were. I believe a shared bubble bath, of all things, was on the list. Not that I want to imagine him as a kinkster, but damn, the lack of imagination/knowledge of sexual possibilities is kind of amazing, and at the time I thought how much he just wanted anyone but his wife. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Genevrier said:

The only reason I'm sure there is a Jason is because he fell in the orchestra pit. He does exist!

Now there is no Justin. The Duggars are just padding the numbers there.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I'm beginning to think this entire family has an iron deficiency or something along those lines. Josiah's been in the restaurant long enough to order and get his meal, and he's got his jacket zipped up like he just walked in from the Arctic and there were many comments on all the winter coats in the Christmas pics. You'd just the body heat alone from all in people in the TTH at Christmas would have made coats uncomfortable. Most of their restaurant pics include coats. Most restaurants I go to are comfortable enough that coats are either taken off or at the very least unzipped. 

In this particular scenario I think it's more a case of "lookit my swanky jacket" than about being cold. He's positioning that burger very strategically imo.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Are you sure that's wise?  Are any of Derick's friends employed?

That was from before Jill and Derick were married. He was working for Walmart. Obviously things have changed in almost four years. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, lascuba said:

I think any "friends" Derick has left are from childhood and college who are now alarmed at how he's changed and keep in touch out of concern/hope that this is just a phase. 

Do we know for sure Derick has changed though? Maybe he's always been a religious zealot. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Do we know for sure Derick has changed though? Maybe he's always been a religious zealot. 

I think you are probably right.  I have nothing against Derick personally - obviously I don't even know him.  But I believe that when you have a wife and children it's time to find employment.   (For all I know he HAS a job, now.)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

This is what Derick says about himself: "I was brought up in a very Godly home. Christ was the center of everything. Grew up going to church, was saved at an early age. Was convicted of my sin, realized my need for a Savior in the third grade, August 31, 1998. From that point on, I’ve been striving to live every aspect of my life for Christ. I attribute that to my upbringing. My parents did a good job, I’d say."

But, when he was in college, he never said he wanted to be a missionary or make his living with some sort of religious activity.  His goals in college were to get married, then work in accounting for a couple of years, and then to apply to be an FBI agent.

Derick graduated from college in May, 2011.  Whatever he was doing for the next eight months of his life is unknown.  In January, 2012, he begins his two-year stint in Nepal as a "student-volunteer coordinator."  He says, "I led volunteer teams from America into Himalayan mountain villages." 

• Love 4

So, he was "convicted" of sin?  WTF.  Who talks like that?  

Dillweed is a lazy sack of bullshit.

ETA:  Poor Jason, falling, hurting, and having Ma think of nothing but snapping a photo?  MOTY, indeed!

Edited by xwordfanatik
not Dillweed's page, sorry
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't know, he just screams "Zeal of the newly converted" to me. Considering his mother didn't appear to turn crazy until after her cancer treatment, and the fact that he had at least one relatively  normal friend who's wedding he attended shortly after he and Jill married, I'm assuming he was just your standard annoying conservative Christian until the missionary bug crawled up his ass.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Mollie said:

This is what Derick says about himself: "I was brought up in a very Godly home. Christ was the center of everything. Grew up going to church, was saved at an early age. Was convicted of my sin, realized my need for a Savior in the third grade, August 31, 1998. From that point on, I’ve been striving to live every aspect of my life for Christ. I attribute that to my upbringing. My parents did a good job, I’d say."

Yeah, but that still puts him three to four years behind JIngle and almost six behind David Waller. His parents might have done a much better job of getting him convicted if they'd signed up for some Gothard seminars. 

11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So, he was "convicted" of sin?  WTF.  Who talks like that?  

A whole heck of a lot of fundies. The first time somebody in real life told me this about their childhood I inadvertently broke out laughing and had to quickly pretend I was having a violent coughing fit into my elbow.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, Churchhoney said:

Jana is MOTY, with strong assist by Jill (pre-courtship).

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Kbo said:

I can't remember who Jason's sister-mom is.  Was she at least there?

• Love 2
On 1/7/2018 at 6:24 PM, Vaysh said:

In this particular scenario I think it's more a case of "lookit my swanky jacket" than about being cold. He's positioning that burger very strategically imo.

Perhaps so he can post on Grindr?

Poor lad, he’d never be granted the peace or privacy to be allowed to be who he is, if in fact, that’s really who he is.  #freejosiah

He can hang out with Auntie Arwen and get all the acceptance without fear of judgment and hugs he needs.

• Love 5

Am I remembering wrong or did Jill, back when she used to care about things, jump right into that pit after Jason to take care of him?  I clearly remember thinking, "Wow Mom's whipping out her phone to tape what's already being taped but her teenage? daughter is willing to jump right into the foray?  WTF, people?"

PS. Back When They Used To Care is the title of my fake biography about the Duggar children since I'm convinced half of them suffer from a major depressive disorder.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

Am I remembering wrong or did Jill, back when she used to care about things, jump right into that pit after Jason to take care of him?  I clearly remember thinking, "Wow Mom's whipping out her phone to tape what's already being taped but her teenage? daughter is willing to jump right into the foray?  WTF, people?"

PS. Back When They Used To Care is the title of my fake biography about the Duggar children since I'm convinced half of them suffer from a major depressive disorder.

I found the clip where he fell, Jill apparently was the first one lowered down:

• Love 6

regarding the word 'conviction' used by dereck. as a christian, we use it to mean 'the personal understanding that we are sinful by nature'.  i can see where the convict part of it would be confusing. scripturally, i think it just means recognizing that we have sin in our lives. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, zoomama said:

regarding the word 'conviction' used by dereck. as a christian, we use it to mean 'the personal understanding that we are sinful by nature'.  i can see where the convict part of it would be confusing. scripturally, i think it just means recognizing that we have sin in our lives. 

When anyone else but someone like the Duggars uses that word and many other words like it, they make it sound so programmed as though they’ve got no idea what it means.  

Your definition is more accurate than anything they could ever come up with.  I’ve also heard it used by way of describing the sense one may have regarding behavior that may be acceptable to someone else, but believing it’s morally wrong, sinful, etc to take part in.  I often heard it used regarding behavior not explicitly stated in the Bible (women wearing pants, a small glass of wine now and again...etc.)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zoomama said:

I really wish they spoke normal English. 

• Love 13

I feel like I may have said this before, but - "Was"?!?  Do you think someone left poor Johannah stewing for hours while he was in an emergency room, with the impression that Jason had died??

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Kbo said:

I found the clip where he fell, Jill apparently was the first one lowered down:

I'm proud of Jill for first figuring out Jason was down there, then being the first to go down.  JD looked impressive with his cervical traction - he really looked calm and in control.  I'm starting to think those Gothard girls are fools for over looking him.

And as you hear Michelle saying that mama's right here, you just know Jason is thinking - yes, I can see her down at my feet (Jana).  I would bet that Jill, JD, and Jana all thought, "These fools would let him die down there.  We better take over".  

Edited to add:  When Michelle said she was the one riding in the ambulance, I bet Jana wanted to push her aside and say, "he's my child - back off, bitch".

Edited by RedheadZombie
adding ETA
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They may have helped their brother before the emergency personnel got there, but I still would not trust JD, Jill or Jana to take care of my pet rock.

They were sure the hell better than those morons who are their biological parents.

• Love 23
49 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

They were sure the hell better than those morons who are their biological parents.

In this case, I would say yes. I do love JB and Michelle mentioning Jill and Jana are emergency responders. The only reason why they allowed the girls to become one was to keep an eye on JD when he went on calls in order to make sure he was not defrauded by a female hussy needing emergency care.

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm proud of Jill for first figuring out Jason was down there, then being the first to go down.  JD looked impressive with his cervical traction - he really looked calm and in control.  I'm starting to think those Gothard girls are fools for over looking him.

And as you hear Michelle saying that mama's right here, you just know Jason is thinking - yes, I can see her down at my feet (Jana).  I would bet that Jill, JD, and Jana all thought, "These fools would let him die down there.  We better take over".  

Edited to add:  When Michelle said she was the one riding in the ambulance, I bet Jana wanted to push her aside and say, "he's my child - back off, bitch".

Jackson's "he was my buddy" means that means that Jason was on Jana's buddy team. I imagine she also had a boy twin as one of her first. Jana was about 10 when Jason was born, so we definitely know that she had *some* older howler as her first buddy. 

• Love 3