Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

On 10.5.2017 at 5:03 PM, ariel said:

I can see Jana with Tim Tebow.  Even though he is dumb as a box of rocks, is supposedly still a virgin, he has enough sense to stay away from the Duggars.

I still think eventually Tim will find the way out of Narnia .

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I seriously doubt that the Jonna rumors are true.  No matter how adoring Jonathan is (to the Duggar machine) and how completely drowned in Kook-aid he is, Jim Bob would never allow Jana to marry someone who is not WASPy.  That would not fly with the "perfect" Duggar brand...super non-ethnic and overly manscaped (with the exception of Derelicte...someone please send this man a subscription to the Dollar Shave Club and a gift card for Cost Cutters!).  

If the rumors do turn out to be true, I will eat an entire pan of Tater Tot Casserole myself.  

It's crazy enough to be true!!!!! 

And I wonder if Jim Bob doesn't like the fact that Jonathan is not white.  Jim Bob is shrewd and Jana appears to be well under Jim Bob's control. 

(edited)
10 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I seriously doubt that the Jonna rumors are true.  No matter how adoring Jonathan is (to the Duggar machine) and how completely drowned in Kook-aid he is, Jim Bob would never allow Jana to marry someone who is not WASPy.  That would not fly with the "perfect" Duggar brand...super non-ethnic and overly manscaped (with the exception of Derelicte...someone please send this man a subscription to the Dollar Shave Club and a gift card for Cost Cutters!).  

If the rumors do turn out to be true, I will eat an entire pan of Tater Tot Casserole myself.  

Jeremy is not WASPY. His ethnicity is at least partly Italian as is his last name. Italians are not "WASPS".  (Not that there is anything wrong with not being WASPy, I don't consider myself WASPy.) WASP stands for White Anglo Saxon Prostestant. I don't know much about Jeremy but I don't know him to be particularly Anglo Saxon. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5
On 5/10/2017 at 7:58 AM, lookeyloo said:

That Jonathan looks like a boy, vs. a man.  Ben looks like a boy.  Jeremy looks like a man.  I can't imagine Jana wanting a boy even though with some good luck he will grow into a man.

I think Jonathan is kind of cute...Also makes me remember that wasn't there some rumor of an attraction between Jana and some sound guy or something on the show crew who was also Asian? Maybe the WASPy type isn't so much her thing. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Temperance said:

Jeremy is not WASPY. His ethnicity is at least partly Italian as is his last name. Italians are not "WASPS".  (Not that there is anything wrong with not being WASPy, I don't consider myself WASPy.) WASP stands for White Anglo Saxon Prostestant. I don't know much about Jeremy but I don't know him to be particularly Anglo Saxon. 

True... Although I have a feeling that if for Jim Bob (and his ilk) someone of European descent might be ''tolerable'', the rest would be even less so (as in, no way in hell*).

*Unless absolutely needed to keep the gravy train rolling, then yeah (right, Jim Bob?).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I remember Jana being one of the snottiest when talking about Christian rap music, so I can't see her dating outside her culture/ethnicity.

Oh, yeah. For all the talk of sweet, hardworking Jana, I've always gotten major snotty, if not outright bitch vibes from her. Her BFFs are Priscilla Waller and Michaela Bates. She's the one that Joy the threatens the kids with when they're not behaving. Jana's picky generally, as well as being judgmental and intolerant. 

• Love 4

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jana is the one primarily running the FB account and deleting all of the posts critical to the Dullards (and leaving up the anti-Catholic ones. 

Mechelle strikes me as too lazy for that kind of work.

• Love 6

Can someone fill me in -- where/how did this Jonathan Hartono rumor start? Also, does Jonathan live in Indonesia and would he come here to live if he were to marry Jana? Bc in that case Jana isn't get out from under JB's thumb -- with her husband just starting out in the US and with no job or property here, he's ripe to receive a job and house from JB and then they essentially live under JB's thumb like Bin and Jessa. Or would she go to Indonesia to live with Jonathan -- which would be one hell of a way to get away from JB and the TTM.

(edited)

The Hartono rumor showed up in some no-name tabloid, then the bottom feeders like Radar and Daily Fail picked up on it. The kid is working in the family business in Indonesia; I doubt he'd move here to become Boob's lackey. He already did that for two summers while in college. 

Speaking of Hartonos, here's Jenni as a bridesmaid. I guess you could wear a dress of your own choosing as long as it was pale pink. Notice how everyone else went sleeveless, including the bride! All of the siblings are products of (or still current students of) PCC, but between school and Gothard, she's drowning in the Kook Aid. I imagine her brothers are pretty similarly indoctrinated. eta: Jenni couldn't even recycle the dress she wore in Jinger's wedding party. She wore red that day. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

I'm not buying that rumour at all. It's just silly clickbait.

I think I did mention this once before, but some girls recently when somewhere the Duggars went and hinted that Jana had been anything but nice. Perhaps she simply knows how to put up a front.

(edited)

Pickles must be following him under her real name, because he would certainly block her public account. He also went private, but haven't checked to see if he is public again (I never followed him, so I can check). He obviously got bombarded by the leghumpers. ?

eta: Public again. I guess he thinks it's all over now. Not so fast... Leghumpers are generally behind the times. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
(edited)
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Publicly denied for a third time and he even inserted a laughing emoji. Talk about adding insult to injury.

A lot of writers paper the walls above their desks with rejection letters. Jana may be the rare person who can paper her wall with widely published public announcements by guys anxious to assert that they're not dating her.  

Interesting price she's paying for the fam's TeeVee Fame. 

Edited by Churchhoney
grammar
  • Love 15

drats.

I was hoping Jana could move far, far away with Jonathan.

The "hahaha" was a bit rude.  He probably didn't mean it but it comes off as an insult. 

Poor Jana.  She is a "hahaha" now???  :(

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Marigold said:

drats.

I was hoping Jana could move far, far away with Jonathan.

The "hahaha" was a bit rude.  He probably didn't mean it but it comes off as an insult. 

Poor Jana.  She is a "hahaha" now???  :(

I felt like it was not well thought out, and/but intended as "Oh you kidders.  If you can't say I'm dating Jana you'll say I'm dating JimBob.  Ahahahahaha!"  The two-pronged aspect of the joke, rather than "high-larious that anyone would want to date Jana."

• Love 5

How about, "Jana is a wonderful person and I am blessed to know her; however, we are not a couple, we are long time friends." Is that godly enough? 'Wonderful' could be changed to godly or something 'bible-believing'

• Love 7
11 hours ago, queenanne said:

I felt like it was not well thought out, and/but intended as "Oh you kidders.  If you can't say I'm dating Jana you'll say I'm dating JimBob.  Ahahahahaha!"  The two-pronged aspect of the joke, rather than "high-larious that anyone would want to date Jana."

Exactly.

English is not his first language, I assume?  We all know it wasn't a shot but if that were my name? I'd feel a little "ouch"! 

9 hours ago, sometimesy said:

How about, "Jana is a wonderful person and I am blessed to know her; however, we are not a couple, we are long time friends." Is that godly enough? 'Wonderful' could be changed to godly or something 'bible-believing'

So much better!  And more mature too.  

• Love 2

Now, now, we all know maturity is not a word likely to be used related to the Duggars and their close associates.  Class is not something they comprehend either. 

• Love 9

JD's being a busy little pilot today. They finally left Anna's parents and dropped someone off in Nashville before heading for Tyler Texas, which is 21 miles from Big Sandy, so we can assume the Wallers are also aboard. I guess that puts all of the Duggars in AR once JD gets the plane back later tonight or sometime tomorrow (not sure if the Wallers have room for the Smuggars and JD overnight). Not that the Smuggars are involved in any way planning Joy's wedding, whichever Saturday this month it turns out to be. 

Still wondering who's in Nashville. Did Daniel Keller move, perhaps? Rebekah? That stop perplexes me. 

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

JD's being a busy little pilot today. They finally left Anna's parents and dropped someone off in Nashville before heading for Tyler Texas, which is 21 miles from Big Sandy, so we can assume the Wallers are also aboard. I guess that puts all of the Duggars in AR once JD gets the plane back later tonight or sometime tomorrow (not sure if the Wallers have room for the Smuggars and JD overnight). Not that the Smuggars are involved in any way planning Joy's wedding, whichever Saturday this month it turns out to be. 

Still wondering who's in Nashville. Did Daniel Keller move, perhaps? Rebekah? That stop perplexes me. 

I know nothing about aviation but could he have had to gas up? Are there small plane airports only in certain areas? How long was he on the ground?

It was on the ground for one hour in Nashville. It's just weird since it's so out of the way, cuttingit out from a more direct route from Florida to Texas. They also stopped in Nashville before flying down to the Kellers', so there's someone there that was picked up/dropped off. 

This is the 10 seater plane; I'm sure it has plenty of fuel to make a flight from AR/TX to Florida, then refuel while on the ground there for the trip back. 

• Love 1
(edited)

He seems to have flown Anna's family, Pecan Thief David Waller's family, and an unknown passenger(s) to Florida for Mother's Day. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yup, just coming here to post about the Bateses/Duggars/Websters get-together. JD might have hung out with the Bates contingent to allow the Kellers to have their own day. But that now explains the pickup/dropoffs in Nahsville. But it also means the plane was over-loaded; there were 7 kids even before you count adults, and many of those kids are required to have their own seats on commercial flights (anyone from Davia on up...that's 5 kids). I guess Davia and baby Phillip were lap passengers. Somewhere. 

eta: Wondering if Carlin came back with the Duggars (she and Lawson were in FL). It would certainly confirm the 5/20 wedding rumor if true, but I'm sure everyone is on the downlow right now, so we may never know until well after the fact. 

Final flight of the day is now enroute to Springdale. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

Nice to know these hard working folks have the freedom to just fly around all the damn time to wherever. You see in the real world we have jobs that we have to be it. I want to go to Big Sandy and a pro baseball game just isn't going to fly with a REAL job. Also, those baseball game tickets are hella expensive. Must be nice. By the way....donate please.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, awaken said:

These poor people, whose family members need donations for their ministry, jetting all over the place on a private plane. Really makes you want to donate, doesn't it? 

Well, all these people come from an admire-the-godly-grifter culture.

JB was quite happy to have his kids fed by church members and neighbors leaving food on the porch when he was wasting hundreds of thousands on his idiotic political campaign.

And all of them quite knowingly worship Gothard and the Gothard family, who not only spent their entire adult lives milking hundreds of millions, undoubtedly, from deluded god-seeking families with tons of children, around the world, but  flat-out stole money from old people in investment schemes (one Gothard brother) and repeatedly sexually and otherwise abused seekers they thought weak at the same time as they were taking their money (at least two Gothard brothers).

The Duggar, Paine, Waller, Keller and Bates families have all been a major part of the worshipful coverup of those creeps for decades. So it's no wonder that they all think that enjoying the perks of grabbed money while you live off others is their right.

• Love 15

JB was quite happy to have his kids fed by church members and neighbors leaving food on the porch when he was wasting hundreds of thousands on his idiotic political campaign.

Didn't the church own the molestation house too - and let them live there free? Yet they had all that real estate.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Whatever it is, the person behind him is clutching onto the board for dear life.

She's been banished because of the sleeveless top. It's the Fundy Hunger Games.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

This is from big sandy. What the hell is he teaching? 

18359084_762532033920072_317926627738052

He's holding a blow up beach ball of the world. Maybe he's saying 'girls, be on guard against knowledge & worldliness'.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Didn't the church own the molestation house too - and let them live there free? Yet they had all that real estate.

The Duggar's owned that house on Johnson Rd. in Springdale, Arkansas.  They bought it in March, 1993, and moved in when they had five children sharing two bedrooms.  That's the house where the molestations occurred and where the Discovery Channel first filmed the family.  They lived there with 14 children (and another on the way) when they moved out.  They sold it to the church next door and the church tore it down and put up a parking lot.

They didn't move out when they were supposed to after they sold it to the church, so they were probably/maybe renting the last few months.  The Duggars were building the Tontitown house, but it wasn't finished yet.  They only moved out when the church sent in bulldozers to demolish the place.  Finally, they moved from the Johnson Rd. house and into another rental for a few months before TLC came to the rescue and finished up the Tontitown house for them.  The church didn't own the second rental.

0 0 1 house.jpg

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 4

Did they ever rent a house with two floors? That was filmed? Because I have a vague memory of watching part of an episode or a special about the Duggars waaay back when I had no clue about who they were, and it was all about how they had to wait in line for the bathrooms and lots of laundry and chores and whatnot. But I think there were stairs in that house and it didn't look at all like the TTH, it was much much smaller and cramped.

As for the photo above; how on earth could anyone even consider cramming sixteen people into that tiny house? That's like 19th century New York level of overcrowdedness.

• Love 1

They rented two houses before they moved to the current one but I don't recall the second. When Josie was born they leased a house. I don't know if they had access to the whole house, if so, it wasn't small.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cornish+house+arkansas&client=tablet-android-samsung&hl=en-US&prmd=misvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilyL66m4LUAhWhI8AKHWpdDtQQ_AUICigC&biw=962&bih=601#hl=en-US&tbm=isch&q=duggars+lease+cornish+house+arkansas&imgrc=gCg4PWsnYyqxGM:&spf=1495411926159

Wow that's a long link !!!!

I remember the Duggars renting that beautiful Cornish House and those bratty kids were roller skating and riding bicycles all over the hardwoods. The Historical Society must've been thrilled about that. I also remember Michelle being pleased as punch when the rest of the family packed up and moved home and she got to stay there alone with Miracle. 

• Love 11

I don't think what I remember was the Cornish House because I've watched episodes from that place and it looks far too big and fancy. The place I remember (unless I'm confusing it with something else) had a straight, rather narrow, staircase up to a small second floor open hallway with bedrooms to the left. And the oldest kids were still kids.

(edited)

Neither the Johnson Rd. house nor the rental they had to live in until the TTH was finished were two stories.They were both just good old ranch style houses (as depicted in the Johnson Rd. house pic). And I think the Johnson Rd. house must have had 4 bedrooms. In the first special (I think), Jinger gave a tour of a bedroom that was now the family closet noting that she was born in that room. UNLESS they switched things up and the girls shared their bedroom with the family closet (too many boys; Boob and Mechelle need their locked door, so no access to clothes before about 10am). Not to mention, the four oldest girls were all sister-momming by the time they filmed the first special, so they had a lot of little Howlers to dress. That's the only scenario in which a 3 BR house with all of those clothes racks in a bedroom is plausible. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

They only rented one house between the demolishment of the Johnson Rd. house and completion of the TTH. They've owned all of their other properties. Yes, I read the book. *hides*

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

They only rented one house between the demolishment of the Johnson Rd. house and completion of the TTH. They've owned all of their other properties. Yes, I read the book. *hides*

And the Miracle Josie being in the NICU temporary home after the TTH.

(edited)

Right. I was just thinking of the early years. They trashed the Corning House in Little Rock when Josie was in the NICU. I hope Boob had to pay up to fix the floors, at minimum. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5