Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't feel sorry for Production, they've been letting this go on for months without any consequences at all. They helped create the disgusting atmosphere of that house. 

I meant the crew not those who have created this mess. Camera, sound and all the other worker bees that a re behind the scenes.  As far as AG and the other producers, fuck you. 

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

So earlier today Alex apparently wanted to take a dump in Kevin's bed? Words fail ...

She told Josh to do it. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I seem to remember in a season in the past HG were using the Bible to "talk" privately by pointing to words and trying to have secret conversations and BB stopped it. I imagine it'd be 10 times worse if there were books in the house lol. (That being said I could never go on BB and be without books for that long, I'd die).

I do wish they were given more games to play because I think it gives them something to do and they can still talk, plus it can act like a cover for talking game but looking like you're just playing a board game or card game.

I was going to bring that up earlier but then I could not remember if that was true or not.  Glad to know I was not going crazy.  I think it happened in either season three or four.  Might have been Danielle that did it.  I always loved the fact that she used sign language to talk to Lisa (Was it Lisa?  It was so long ago I am questioning myself here).

• Love 1

Despite the fact that he has done some crappy stuff as well, I can't help but feel sorry for Kevin. I mean he is stuck in the house with Alex, someone that would probably get giddy if all this stress caused him to have an emotional breakdown. It is just all so uncomfortable and disgusting.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, betweenthebanter said:

Despite the fact that he has done some crappy stuff as well, I can't help but feel sorry for Kevin. I mean he is stuck in the house with Alex, someone that would probably get giddy if all this stress caused him to have an emotional breakdown. It is just all so uncomfortable and disgusting.

It is very uncomfortable but I wonder why he doesn't address them as an adult. Ask if they think their parents would be proud at they way they are treating other human beings? Is this what they were taught? You seemed like such nice person when it was just us in the GBR. But he can't form those sentences . He has to dance around, deflect, tell untruths or platitudes. When he speaks it is uncomfortable because he doesn't talk straight. Still hate to see someone broken down and begging to be treated right.

• Love 3

My ideal scenario: 

Paul wins.   BB Production decides that somehow, he broke some rule that was in the contract.   I don't know the rules, but I bet they can find some technicality, something that he wasn't supposed to do, that he did. he interfered with the votes, intimidated people to vote his way or else they'd be targeted - something, anything.  And others participated in the threats and intimidation - Josh, Alex, Raven.  

they decide that he can't win the money, or the title. And, since there's no way of determining who WOULD have won, had Paul not been such a dick  - no prize money is awarded.  All the money goes to help the hurricane victims in Texas.  Thank you for your participation, houseguests, none of you are eligible to ever return.  Because you are all assholes. 

• Love 11

Josh is doing a hilarious imitation of Paul. He has a frog floatie on and holding his hands out, pinkie up and keeps fixing his hair, beard and face.

Now Paul is doing Josh. With accent. Hysterical.

They certainly know each others mannerisms .

Edited by missyb
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Huge LOL at Josh telling Kevin not to get heated because it's not a good look. 

Another laugh was Kevin saying, DON'T SWEAR AT ME.  Fuck is Kevin's favorite adverb, adjective, noun and verb! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm probably not going to vote because I don't care enough to expend that energy doing it lol.

But I'm with you on the reasons for voting for Cody @Slider. I'd also add his, "I saw the snake. I didn't care." as a reason.

1. Please vote for him, Peach.  He deserves it and I need to see the other HGs face when announced.

2. I think I fell a little in love with him when he said that.  Also during the haunted house when they were all freaked out except for Cody.  Who said "I'm not afraid of the dark" with the most cute half smile.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, backformore said:

My ideal scenario: 

Paul wins.   BB Production decides that somehow, he broke some rule that was in the contract.   I don't know the rules, but I bet they can find some technicality, something that he wasn't supposed to do, that he did. he interfered with the votes, intimidated people to vote his way or else they'd be targeted - something, anything.  And others participated in the threats and intimidation - Josh, Alex, Raven.  

they decide that he can't win the money, or the title. And, since there's no way of determining who WOULD have won, had Paul not been such a dick  - no prize money is awarded.  All the money goes to help the hurricane victims in Texas.  Thank you for your participation, houseguests, none of you are eligible to ever return.  Because you are all assholes. 

PERFECTION, I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU EVEN MORE LIKES!!????????????

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

2. I think I fell a little in love with him when he said that.  Also during the haunted house when they were all freaked out except for Cody.  Who said "I'm not afraid of the dark" with the most cute half smile.  

So, I ended up skipping almost all of the broadcast episodes so I've missed a bunch of comps, including this one (I know, I know!). But just for this moment, now I gotta go find it and watch it. I guess my enjoyment for Cody continues. I know he's said asshole things. I wish I could hate him, but I don't. 

I read that they brought up Cody's daughter again, or lack thereof, as Jason puts it. Because apparently, you don't bang on the feeds if you have a child. 

It's just sad at this point that people aren't noticing Paul running from room to room. He's having completely different conversations with people and he's absolutely getting away with it. He trashed Kevin to Alex/Jason/Josh, but then went to comfort Kevin later on. 

Also, Alex said that if Kevin got AFP, she'd go kick him in the balls. So....yeah, now I'm so good with Kevin winning AFP if Mark or Cody don't. 

• Love 9

I wish someone else was shooting the finger at production by refusing to eat slop besides Matt.  If it wasn't Matt doing it (or one of the other asshole houseguests), I would have voted for that person for AFP.

Edited by MrHufflepuff

So nothing of note happened when the feeds were down? I caught some of BBAD, but all I got was that Kevin wants nothing to do with Alex and thinks she is a bully. Well, that is clear as day. There was a lot of chatter in the pool/whirlpool but all I heard was water. Kevin was reading the bible: the go-to when you are the house pariah. I feel a bit bad for the guy, as I still don't know what he did to be so hated. But, I also don't forget him spilling about Cody's kid and that he did his share of trash talking, so it's hard to fully like him. And, Paul messed up his face, that's a highlight.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, diana said:

So nothing of note happened when the feeds were down? I caught some of BBAD, but all I got was that Kevin wants nothing to do with Alex and thinks she is a bully. Well, that is clear as day. There was a lot of chatter in the pool/whirlpool but all I heard was water. Kevin was reading the bible: the go-to when you are the house pariah. I feel a bit bad for the guy, as I still don't know what he did to be so hated. But, I also don't forget him spilling about Cody's kid and that he did his share of trash talking, so it's hard to fully like him. And, Paul messed up his face, that's a highlight.

All I could handle before I had to turn off Alex was that they basically all went off on Kevin again, about stuff they already tried to get at him about earlier.  Jason seemed to have more hatred towards Kevin after the whole incident and there was just continued talk about how Kevin has been shady all season. 

At least I think that's what happened... it was hard to understand because they kept bouncing around between current and past situations. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Just saw an article in the NY Daily News about what Jason said about Kevin's wife and daughters.

His family must be mortified. Wonder if Julie asks him about it when he is evicted.

Wow! The Daily News! Jason is screwed!

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I wish someone else was shooting the finger at production by refusing to eat slop besides Matt.  If it wasn't Matt doing it (or one of the other asshole houseguests), I would have voted for that person for AFP.

As someone who only watches the broadcast show, I never knew about the have-nots and the slop until I read it here.    I think most viewers have no idea, because it is rarely mentioned, besides the one time they showed the have-nots beds.  It's never clear who the have-nots are. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 5

Last night after the feeds came back and Alex was talking about how she can't wait to watch the fight when they're out.  Jason was really confused on how she would be able to watch it.  Alex said they will probably show a portion of it on the tv show but there are people out there who record the live feeds and upload them to You Tube.  Jason was surprised by that and I think he was worried about the live feeds being able to be recorded and he said "i've said a lot of stupid stuff....."

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Last night after the feeds came back and Alex was talking about how she can't wait to watch the fight when they're out.  Jason was really confused on how she would be able to watch it.  Alex said they will probably show a portion of it on the tv show but there are people out there who record the live feeds and upload them to You Tube.  Jason was surprised by that and I think he was worried about the live feeds being able to be recorded and he said "i've said a lot of stupid stuff....."

Yes, Jason, you have said a lot of stupid stuff.  But the stupidest is not knowing that people are watching the live feeds and can record them and flashback on them.

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Yes, Jason, you have said a lot of stupid stuff.  But the stupidest is not knowing that people are watching the live feeds and can record them and flashback on them.

But why would he know that?  He knew nothing about the show before he was cast and he doesn't seem even a little bit computer savvy.  We only know it happens because we've seen it and we are fans of the show.  He probably has no idea what flashback is. 

• Love 5

TMA is also running the Jason story on its website and noting how Alex, was so outraged weeks ago over Jessica's butt poking because she had a family member who had been raped, was laughing like a hyena over Jason's rape remarks.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, missyb said:

It is very uncomfortable but I wonder why he doesn't address them as an adult. Ask if they think their parents would be proud at they way they are treating other human beings? Is this what they were taught? You seemed like such nice person when it was just us in the GBR. 

I mean, Kevin knows these people aren't nice people. He has sat in on (and participated in) a lot of their shit talking and bullying sessions. He just didn't think it was gonna happen to him. A metaphor for the current times I guess lol.

25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Delicious. I can not wait until these people get out and see how hated they are.

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

But why would he know that?  He knew nothing about the show before he was cast and he doesn't seem even a little bit computer savvy.  We only know it happens because we've seen it and we are fans of the show.  He probably has no idea what flashback is. 

I mean, if you're gonna go on a nationally televised show, maybe do some research about it first. Jason is so fucking stupid lol. I will revel in him getting his just desserts when he gets out.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 16

I still don't get this onslaught of anger towards Kevin. It was Jason's choice not to use the veto. Are they furious that Kevin didn't voluntarily "take one for the team" and ask to be evicted this week? I really, really don't get this. 

• Love 23
8 hours ago, missyb said:

It is very uncomfortable but I wonder why he doesn't address them as an adult. Ask if they think their parents would be proud at they way they are treating other human beings? Is this what they were taught? You seemed like such nice person when it was just us in the GBR. But he can't form those sentences . He has to dance around, deflect, tell untruths or platitudes. When he speaks it is uncomfortable because he doesn't talk straight. Still hate to see someone broken down and begging to be treated right.

Likely he is the parent that created such monsters. Meaning these monsters probably have parents like Kevin.

9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I still don't get this onslaught of anger towards Kevin. It was Jason's choice not to use the veto. Are they furious that Kevin didn't voluntarily "take one for the team" and ask to be evicted this week? I really, really don't get this. 

My thoughts too. Think it's Paul/Alex/Jason's plan on how to keep the heat off them. Dumb plan. They think Matt will go to jury hating on Kevin and not them. Not....well, except Paul. Paul is always in the clear.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Kevin knows these people aren't nice people. He has sat in on (and participated in) a lot of their shit talking and bullying sessions. He just didn't think it was gonna happen to him. A metaphor for the current times I guess lol.

THIS.

Human decency and kindness is lacking in our society today.

Edited by Slider
Because as and is don't mean the same thing!
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

THIS.

Human decency and kindness as lacking in our society today.

This, is one reason I want to vote Mark for AFP. His decency in not participating in the gang up on Jess and Cody and to continue to defend Cody truly stood out amongst this cast. But this is from a feed perspective. I wonder who TV only viewers feel stood out. But they don't get to vote do they ? Only CBS Access subscribers  ? Not sure.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

This, is one reason I want to vote Mark for AFP. His decency in not participating in the gang up on Jess and Cody and to continue to defend Cody truly stood out amongst this cast. But this is from a feed perspective. I wonder who TV only viewers feel stood out. But they don't get to vote do they ? Only CBS Access subscribers  ? Not sure.

I think Mark was portrayed as sort of sweet and dumb, which is who he was. But they didn't show the half of the constantly bullying and harassment he received. Particularly a really ugly pile-on started by Xmas that was triggered by Mark talking to Cody in the bedroom. Mark pointed out that by talking to Cody he was simply acting like a "grown up" this caused Christmas to call him "honey boo boo." 

• Love 9

Doesn't Production give them a bit of a warning before they sign on that everything that's said WILL BE ON THE INTERNET FOREVER. Knowing that a lot of these people have not see it and are not really familiar with how it all works, I'd think they'd at least reiterate that they should try not to say evil shit. Or, do they like when the houseguests say stupid shit causing some media reaction?

That argument was the nail in the coffin for any ounce of anything I had for Christmas. So smug and condescending. I don't know how Mark held it together. But, I wish he would've really given it to her good. BTW, is Mark literally the only person not to have trash talked anyone? I can't believe he hasn't slipped once, but I honestly don't think he has. If so it was way mild in comparison.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, diana said:

Doesn't Production give them a bit of a warning before they sign on that everything that's said WILL BE ON THE INTERNET FOREVER.

It's probably in the small print lol 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Mark was portrayed as sort of sweet and dumb, which is who he was. But they didn't show the half of the constantly bullying and harassment he received. Particularly a really ugly pile-on started by Xmas that was triggered by Mark talking to Cody in the bedroom. Mark pointed out that by talking to Cody he was simply acting like a "grown up" this caused Christmas to call him "honey boo boo." 

She's an...inspirational speaker? Wow. I just can't. I had to stop reading Jokers too. Too many people who love this season, and I don't get it. There's too much negativity in this cast for it to be a guilty pleasure anymore. I'll totally tune in if Alex goes on the block though. Maybe Alex and Xmas together. That would be like...Christmas :)

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, diana said:

Doesn't Production give them a bit of a warning before they sign on that everything that's said WILL BE ON THE INTERNET FOREVER. Knowing that a lot of these people have not see it and are not really familiar with how it all works, I'd think they'd at least reiterate that they should try not to say evil shit. Or, do they like when the houseguests say stupid shit causing some media reaction?

That argument was the nail in the coffin for any ounce of anything I had for Christmas. So smug and condescending. I don't know how Mark held it together. But, I wish he would've really given it to her good. BTW, is Mark literally the only person not to have trash talked anyone? I can't believe he hasn't slipped once, but I honestly don't think he has. If so it was way mild in comparison.

I think Mark and Elena were both pretty good about not trash-talking. I do remember Elena making occasional attempts to join the "team" by sitting in on an HoH bashing session but she never said much and usually looked miserable. In that way Mark and Elena were good for each other. Neither of them were cut-out for this Lord of the Flies "team" created by Paul.

• Love 10

I do hope some of these people get booed when the exit the house. I'm never sure if the seats are filled by CBS employees or fans because except for Christine everyone gets cheered. I want the HG to get a clue before going to jury that they are basically hated by people. I don't know if production want this or care if the people are booed or not.

• Love 5

I get that in terms of drama, this season has been filled with it for the first half. I mean, putting aside the filler moments on the feeds, there have been plenty of drama and fights that I know I've wanted for a few seasons. BB15 is the last season that had constant entertaining fights. BB16 had very few, BB17 had some but none that I particularly remember, and BB18 had the Paulie stuff but that's about it. But this season is also filled with fake and planned fights, and I think if you have to fake a reason to fight, then it's not really a fight. 

11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Mark and Elena were both pretty good about not trash-talking. I do remember Elena making occasional attempts to join the "team" by sitting in on an HoH bashing session but she never said much and usually looked miserable. In that way Mark and Elena were good for each other. Neither of them were cut-out for this Lord of the Flies "team" created by Paul.

I agree. Mark pretty much avoided the trash talking and always looked uncomfortable when people did it. Elena may have said some stuff to fit in, but she always avoided the major fights and always looked uncomfortable. She's the only female to stay out of the big Jody vs the House fight. I mean, we had Mark, Jason, Matt, and Kevin kind of avoiding it, but Elena's the only girl to look uncomfortable. Which is what I appreciated about Elena; she had her own faults, but her not joining in on the bullying was what endeared me to her. And even if she did join in on some of the smaller bashing sessions, it was very minimal and I could see that she was doing it just so that she would fit in with the group. At that point, I think she was realizing how on the outskirts she was so I don't blame her for trying to get back in with Paul's House. 

35 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh, poor Mark. I am pissed that the editors and decision makers behind the broadcast episodes showed pretty much zero of the bullying of Mark by others. They showed the pots and pans fight only because it was a pivotal moment, but they treated it more like a joke than anything. I mean, I think back to the stupid clip show where the first segment is Josh's Pots and Pans. Like, fuck off with that twisted shit. Mark was treated like a complete joke in the broadcast episodes; from the very few episodes I've seen, it seemed like they just showed him crying in most of his DRs, and about Elena/Dom. Of course I won't be surprised if/when Mark doesn't make top three for AFP; they never showed what Mark had to go through and how good he was to overcome the bullying! 

• Love 13

I'm pretty sure that the booing of Christine was the reason TPTB started stacking the live audience more to try to prevent it.  Which, if you ask me, is supremely stupid.  Let their behavior smack them right as they come out the door!  Let them be BOOED!  Maybe it'll make some these casting nightmares think twice about acting so abhorrently.  Continuing to give these famewhores a pass on their behavior is being part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

• Love 16

Hmmm...out of sight out of mind as far as Jesse, Cody etc all...heavens knows what we would have seen had they remained...the remaining cast surely are sufficiently vile and repugnant...

i agree- 'didn't know' doesn't count when you sign on a reality series...every year there is noise of repercussions from behaviors and words...so far this year I believe Jason may encounter life altering accountability upon the end of the season....no excuse for what he said but it was/is a good example of getting swept up in crowd mentality instigated by some pretty nasty people-too bad-I still want to see him as the dedicated family man....

curious why Matt wasn't shown the door by production-

raven- con artist- and not even good at it

Josh- naive, young...lucky he is not in Jason's predicament- easily could be- 

Alex- despicable - hope she gets counseling-

Christmas- bleh- likely going to see accountability to some level in her business and book sales-

Kevin- only spot of entertainment all season-impressed he hasn't decked any of them- yet

Paul- he was the only one who came in to play the game- don't like his game plan, but, he has executed it quite well.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I'm pretty sure that the booing of Christine was the reason TPTB started stacking the live audience more to try to prevent it.  Which, if you ask me, is supremely stupid.  Let their behavior smack them right as they come out the door!  Let them be BOOED!  Maybe it'll make some these casting nightmares think twice about acting so abhorrently.  Continuing to give these famewhores a pass on their behavior is being part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Yeah, the cheering just gives them the false impression that they were loved.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Jacsamic said:

Hmmm...out of sight out of mind as far as Jesse, Cody etc all...heavens knows what we would have seen had they remained...the remaining cast surely are sufficiently vile and repugnant...

i agree- 'didn't know' doesn't count when you sign on a reality series...every year there is noise of repercussions from behaviors and words...so far this year I believe Jason may encounter life altering accountability upon the end of the season....no excuse for what he said but it was/is a good example of getting swept up in crowd mentality instigated by some pretty nasty people-too bad-I still want to see him as the dedicated family man....

curious why Matt wasn't shown the door by production-

raven- con artist- and not even good at it

Josh- naive, young...lucky he is not in Jason's predicament- easily could be- 

Alex- despicable - hope she gets counseling-

Christmas- bleh- likely going to see accountability to some level in her business and book sales-

Kevin- only spot of entertainment all season-impressed he hasn't decked any of them- yet

Paul- he was the only one who came in to play the game- don't like his game plan, but, he has executed it quite well.

I don't think only Paul came to play the game. As it has turned out, they only play Pauls game but, Alex came to play. Big gamer. Her infatuation with Paul was the start of her downfall. Xmas came to play and promote. Bt she is a competitor and wanted to put her brain to work ( like Vanessa ROuuso did, she didn't need the money). Josh loves this game and had a game plan from day one. He is my favorite player in the game. He knows what is going on. He has executed his own agenda ( in his mind) and he is not completely besotted with Paul to the point of wanting Paul to win the game. He is in it to win it. Paul just changed the nature of everyone's game.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Okay - I'm on vacation this week, so pardon while I play a helluva lot of catch-up:

On 8/28/2017 at 2:29 PM, Callaphera said:

Did Jason surprise everyone with this not using the Veto thing? Did the "house" really not know? Or was it just Matt and Raven?

Paul and Alex and Josh and Xmas were all dogpiling Jason, trying to get Jason to take down Raven and put up Kevin for a backdoor.  So probably the only "surprise" involved was Jason at least temporarily showing enough testicular fortitude to make a game decision contrary to Paul's the House's wishes.

On 8/28/2017 at 5:58 PM, Callaphera said:

Um... was he repeating something that was said when the feeds were down or was he "jokingly" "planning" what they should say next to Kevin?

Either way. What. The. Fuck. 

Not defending the statement in any way, but that clip is trimmed such that it gives zero context.  

From Joker's:

Mon 4:23 PM BBT 3:31 PM After saying he would call Kevin every name in the book if he put him and Alex up, Jason said he would tell Kevin "I'm gonna f* your wife when I get out of here! And I'm gonna tie all your daughters up and make them watch you peice of" Paul/Alex/Josh explode in laughter and declare the line has been crossed. 

Edit: Jason says he was trying to think of the worst craziest thing he could say. Paul laughs saying that was definitely it. 

(Cam 1 and 2) 

Jason's statement had zero intent; it was standard-form "if you do such-and-such I'm gonna <insert incredibly OOT overreacting retaliation here>".  In poor taste, definitely - but demonstration of intent, certainly not.

On 8/28/2017 at 8:05 PM, zorak said:

Damn!  I was hoping it was an announcement that the season was being cancelled because the remaining houseguests are all despicable people, America hates them, and they will be forfeiting any money made from being on BB.

BB has never had a morals clause in its HG contracts (surprise, surprise), so I doubt "being despicable" qualifies as breach of contract sufficient to withhold prize/stipend payment.  :)

On 8/28/2017 at 10:30 PM, Brian Cronin said:

Plenty of HGs have made bad decisions over the years, but I don't think I've seen a situation QUITE like Jason fighting everyone on his "team" to keep Kevin off the block and then, as soon as he has successfully kept Kevin off of the block, decided he hated Kevin. What the fuck happened THERE?

Survival.  Jason has already learned what happens to clique outsiders in this game - so do whatever you can to avoid being the outsider.  I sincerely doubt Jason's basic opinions of and feelings for Kevin have changed; voicing such to this bunch, however, would be feeding oneself to the wolves.  So Jason nods, and echoes whenever the Brat Pack is talking - and in doing so, gets along fir another day.

17 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And Jason's comment honestly does seem a bit less bad now that I know the context. It's still a gross joke, but it was clearly intended as "Imagine if I said something horrific that I would never actually say because it's so horrific." It's more a tone deaf thing than anything, as you have to know how a joke like that is going to play.

Echo.

17 hours ago, wings707 said:

Alex- Even if I get 2nd and he (Kevin) tries to rub it in my face..."everyone felt bad cause you're an old man, so you won pity money" #BB19

...to which I'm sure Kevin's reply would be, "So long as they're willing to cough up $500K a pop, they can pity me all day long, if they want."  :)

13 hours ago, missyb said:

Unfortunately, they award the AFP with about 10 seconds left and I need to rewind and freeze to get the expressions !!

Allow me to help you out there:

https://goo.gl/images/4uaL3z

5 hours ago, wings707 said:

Another laugh was Kevin saying, DON'T SWEAR AT ME.  Fuck is Kevin's favorite adverb, adjective, noun and verb! 

Kevin's from Bawwston, for crying out loud - where the schools teach the alphabet as "Fucking A, fucking B, fucking C...."  :>

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Allow me to help you out there:

https://goo.gl/images/4uaL3z

LOL !!! Thank you ! Worth the freeze frame. Still laughing at Frankies face.Would have loved to have seen Zach as well. Is that Brit next to Frankie. Almost unrecognizable .

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Kevin's from Bawwston, for crying out loud - where the schools teach the alphabet as "Fucking A, fucking B, fucking C...."  :>

Keep coming back from vacation and catching up. Too funny.

• Love 5