Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: From Dogs To Diamonds

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Eden buying Erika was strange to me because they never seemed to have any conversations. During Kyle's Game night did Eden say to Erika that she would dip into the lady pond - or was that in her TH?

Eden buying the ring didn't creep me out until Eden said now say Thank You and say YOU LOVE ME

funny-gif-steve-carell-freaking-out.gif?

OMG, Bunny, that is spot on -- she's the HW version of Michael Scott! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Erika must have had some serious work done! She looks like a totally different person! ;-)

Nice outfit on ErICKa - NOT. Of course, she's had major work done. She looks mannish now. NOT attractive at all.

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Good thing this season ends soon - some of these women have rotting fish syndrome, like guests who stay too long. Rinna actually reeks - and Erika is getting pretty ripe herself!

The two of them are a holes.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Erika must have had some serious work done! She looks like a totally different person! ;-)

Fuck, another personality to keep track of?

----------

When I looked at the title of the epi thread, I immediately thought of David Bowie and his "Diamond Dogs" album, I was tooling about yesterday and had Ziggy Stardust in the car, I woke up this morning and saw that the Library of Congress had added the album, ZS and the Spiders from Mars to their collection, (talking heads/remain in light was added too!) and DB came up in a previous post........So what was left?

To dedicate a portion of Queen Bitch - from Hunky Dory to a HW!!!

She's an old-time ambassador
Of sweet talking, night walking games
And she's known in the darkest clubs
For pushing ahead of the dames
If she says she can do it
Then she can do it,
She don't make false claims
But she's a Queen,
And such are queens
That your laughter
Is sucked in their brains

Edited by ElDosEquis
Bowie!!!!
  • Love 6
On 3/28/2017 at 9:27 PM, Chicklet said:

Well shelters in the US just label them as mixed breed. The mongrel label is pretty old and not used. Probably a translation thing.

No, Kyle just isn't that bright.  She's a lot of wonderful things but I do not think her vocabulary is that wide. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Fuck, another personality to keep track of?

----------When I looked at the title of the epi thread, I immediately thought of the David Bowie and his "Diamond Dogs" album, I was tooling about yesterday and had Ziggy Stardust in the car, I woke up this morning and saw that the Library of Congress had added the album, ZS and the Spiders from Mars to their collection, (talking heads/remain in light was added too!)

Fantastic!  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Fantastic!  

When I first began watching the HW shows, People would talk about the "talking head" clips.

That made me laugh.....

Since we are dedicating songs?

Once in a Lifetime..

And you may find yourself
Living in a shotgun shack
In another part of the world
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
With a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

And to close the 'loop'     OIAL was the song used in the flick "Down and Out in Beverly Hills"!

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

If you are referring to me, I have no act to clean up.  I do not use that word in that way.  I did not make up the meaning. I was saying that it was an alternate (albeit offensive) meaning of the word.  It seemed the original poster didn't know that.  Apparently they did.  No foul intended.

.58dbb15ac5bbc_ScreenShot2017-03-29at9_02_17AM.thumb.png.fddadfac95129f8b1c63c130b95e4ffc.png

I'm sorry I got that wrong...my bad. I must have been reading through too quickly. 

• Love 3

Ericka is strange.

The night before she was crying and hysterical. The next day Eden was trying to show her support by doing something nice - and Ericka acts like Eden is crazy. I mean, she might be...but she still was trying to be nice. Yikes!

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Erika is so damn dismissive of EVERYONE, except the glam squad.

Do they live in her closet?  She just walks into the room and there they are hanging out by the clothes racks.  Weird.  She was dismissive of LVP's request that people wear wedges because wedges aren't "our gig".  K.  Next time Mr. zulualpha asks me to pick up his dry cleaning I'm going to say no because it's not my gig.  Come to think of it there are so many things I end up doing that are not my gig!!  Life is so not fair.

10 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

She's patronizing - telling Kyle "you look cute" - in Erika speak that means you look horrible, but that doesn't matter because I'm fabulous.

I liked the juxtaposition of Erika getting ready and Kyle getting ready.  Kyle laughing and joking with her husband and Erika laughing and joking with her employees.  Where IS her husband?  Starting to think PK is right, she only sees Tom once a month, probably after he calls and makes an appointment.  He didn't go with her to the party either. 

PK makes me laugh.  He's got the same snarky sense of humor that Lisa does and he can get off a one liner with the best of them.  I love the scenes of the Vanderpumps and Kemsley's having a good time and especially Lisa and PK going back and forth.

• Love 23

On another note:  Jagger is two?  Three?  And Dorit speaks to him like he's much older.  Break it down to toddler understanding.  Don't get me wrong.  He's very cute but if you want your son to 'speak' then break it down to language he understands.  It totally annoyed me.  Yeah Jagger, what is your 'opinion' on how mommy looks?  How about a little insight on your part Dorit.

The only way I can describe Erika is 'hard'.  Her glam squad feeds her so she doesn't have to show her true emotions.  They 'are' her best friends.  She must be screaming at herself for that break down in Hong Kong.  It's all kind of sad.  She puts on this front with the 'c' necklace, etc.  but after a while you can see the insecure person that hides behind that front.  And then there is the ego boost she got last season from Gaga and other celebrities who thought she was so great. 

She decided to do DWTS because of that 'ego' boost and the reaction isn't quite what she expected.  Nope.  People aren't buying you.  They see you as raunchy and trying to play a pathetic 'role'.

• Love 10

Gain that is ugly American-Americans are better than everyone else.  If 90% of the population in your country knows and listens to you, does that make you more or less popular than .005% in a bigger market? 

I never said that Americans were better than everyone else. Just that their pop culture over all has the biggest reach and impact. Also, I think someone has to be American to be classified as an Ugly American...

Guess you have never heard of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, Adele, David Bowie and the list goes on of UK performers.  I am trying to think who dominated the Grammys this year-oh that would Adele vs. Beyoncé.  It is not as if UK performers have not had a profound influence in music for the past 60 years.

Guess again. Again, I never said there were none or have never been any influential British artists. Just that today's world is dominated by American pop culture more than anything. And not just music. TV shows, movies, reality shows, awards shows, etc. They have the overall bigger reach and impact. The key word again being overall. The Voice US is probably seen and discussed around the world more than The Voice UK is overall. It probably reaches a bigger audience both within it's country of origin and worldwide. So yes, The Voice US is probably a step up from The Voice UK in that it offers the "older artist as a judge/mentor/coach" a bigger and more visibly seen platform for any musical comebacks. But good for Boy George either way, hopefully he can capitalize on his work on the show.

Well Erika is pretty close in age to Boy George the major difference being she has never had success to comeback to.  The age thing goes to her anti-ageist plea that age should not limit a person's dreams. 

Well, I'm not sure if 10 years counts as pretty close in age. I'm not sure why her never having a success to comeback to is relevant, since we were comparing Boy George to musicians on The Voice US who used the show as a comeback. Hence why I used Gwen Stefani as an example, since that is a better and more apt comparison. And nobody said age should limit a person's dreams, just that there are certain realities one must face in today's musical climate.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zulualpha said:

She was dismissive of LVP's request that people wear wedges because wedges aren't "our gig". 

I thought the "wedges" suggestion was great.  This is an outdoor party.  Ever tried wearing spiky heels in well cared-for grass?  It ain't easy...looks bad, it's not comfortable, and it might damage (while aerating) the lawn.   But what does the hostess know?

• Love 13
13 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

LVP had a 'doll house' and an area about 10x10 in front of that structure.

Besides routine care, horses that small really don't need to be shoed.

I had mini horses for years, a little stallion and a mare, and their foal eventually (I could literally pick him up and carry him around for the first month of his life!). LVP has mini PONIES. These are a lot chunkier looking. Mini horses, certainly the ones I had, have beautiful fine features due to very careful breeding. The idea is that they should look like a horse in miniature. If you blew LVPs ponies up, they wouldn't make very attractive horses, with their chunky bloated torsos and bulbous faces. As for feet, one of the biggest issues these guys have is their hooves. They need constant attention and farrier costs were significant. Minis also have delicate stomachs and colic can kill them very quickly. My mare was called, wait for it, Rosie! I have to say also, that they are very particular about where they crap. This is an issue when people try to keep them in smaller areas, but my minis would use the same area in their stable, which was very civilized of them, I thought. I can't imagine ever needing to shoe these guys, their hooves were smaller than the palms of my hands. The farrier just cleaned and trimmed their hooves and we were always alert to fungal infections that can become dangerous.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

The morning after, when LVP tells Rinna she wasn't happy about the night before, Rinna said, "I didn't mean any ill intent by anything."  Excuse me?!! What other possible intent could she have had to hurl those accusations?! 

How else can she stay on the show.  Andy loves that crap.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Boy George is in Australian and is one of the coaches/judges on The Voice.  SO it seems he still has a draw.

If Boy George is here doing this it doesn't auger well. Being a Voice or Idol judge here, or appearing on our version of I'm A Celebrity, or whatever, usually means you're over the hill, B or C grade or you've messed up and can't get a better gig back in civilization. Seriously. Tom Arnold took part in our version of I'm a Celebrity and it was just horrible. He was voted off first. Yet, Australians still can't make shows without a token celebrity from either the UK or US, it's pathetic that we still don't feel we can stand on our own talent without imports. Very sad. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:
15 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I wonder if her appearance on RHOBH has impacted the selling of her garbage clothes on QVC.  

God it really is garbage at ripoff prices.  This blah maxi is $75:

She took a LOT of heat on twitter with people saying that they would never buy from her QVC line again etc after what they've seen of her on BH last couple of episodes. I saw people saying that they were going to tell their relatives/friends who don't watch RH never to buy from this woman again etc. Someone else weighed in and said that QVC couldn't care less what Lisar has said/done on this show, as long as her crap clothes keep flying off the racks, which apparently they do. From the little I've seen of her clothing line, it looks pretty damn derivative and free of originality to me. When i see a duster, I think Kim K (for recently reviving and popularising them, not Lisar) and those maxi dresses were very blah. And not particularly interestingly priced either. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Erika Jayne looking a great deal like Zolciak. How is it the blonds on the show seem to get evermore blown up like balloons (faces, not body) and the brunettes don't?

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/recording-artist-erika-jane-arrives-for-taos-5th-year-anniversary-at-picture-id131845963

She looks like Madame Tussauds wax likeness of Uma Thurman slightly melted. Her glam squad's instincts are terrible.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She looks like Madame Tussauds wax likeness of Uma Thurman slightly melted. Her glam squad's instincts are terrible.

You nailed it. Especially when she was on her crying jag. 

How many were there in her glam squad for this trip? I didn't see them in the first class (business) section of the plane that the ladies were in. I also wonder what they get up to while Erika was out with the ladies. I bet they're a hoot to listen to (gossiping and snark galore) after they've had a few cocktails and would bet that Erika is the brunt of some of that humor. (Very quietly...they don't want to lose that big paycheck for doing so little). They make wigs in so many colors these days. Why did her hair stylist even bother to soak the wig in rosé? Oh the problems of a rich housewife....

• Love 5
On 3/29/2017 at 1:03 PM, Boofish said:

Erika's apology was not Oscar worthy but it seemed sincere when it's coming from someone who is actually your friend and not your camera friend. Eileen don't like LVP so I get why the reception of the apologies can't be compared. If someone is my friend and I want them to continue to be my friend I would have accepted as well. If I want to remain friends and move on; that's what Eileen wanted. 

I can't stand that boiled egg Dorit lets hump her 

Exactly, and I feel like this gets lost. It's not a really complicated thing. Eileen didn't have a relationship with LVP. She thought she was bringing up a topic that she had said as recently as the reunion caused her and her family great pain being discussed on TV.  She didn't like that Brandi went there on camera and she said as much, and LVP was sitting right there and heard it all. Eileen felt like LVP (regardless of whether or not it was true) was bringing it up on purpose under the guise of being curious. Then she laughed her way through her apology acting like Eileen was being silly. She does care about Erika, and bonded with her immediatley last season. 

Maybe I am in the minority, but the things that have been said to and about me that have been the most harsh have come from someone that I care about. I forgive people that I love, where the same words being said from someone I don't know/like/trust would have me walking away fast and never looking back. Kyle forgave LVP fast for some terrible shit, because she cares about her, while she wouldn't give Carlton - who she didn't know or care about - a second thought no matter how Carlton might have tried (she didn't). That's life. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

She decided to do DWTS because of that 'ego' boost and the reaction isn't quite what she expected.  Nope.  People aren't buying you.  They see you as raunchy and trying to play a pathetic 'role'.

What has been the reaction? I don't watch that show.

On 3/29/2017 at 11:35 AM, PickleDeeDee said:

Yes, Erika running to the other girls and telling them how pitiful it was that Eden bought her a ring was MEAN GIRLS 101.   Then going even further to run after the sales assistant for the price and then laughing about how she insulted her by only paying $150 was just so terribly cold-hearted.  I was saying I liked Erika two episodes ago, now I am done with her, too. 

Yea, but why is only Erika at fault? They were all laughing at Eden, so clearly it is a "thing" with all of them. Can anyone honestly say in the same situation - with someone they know that the no one really likes, trusts, or understands, that you wouldn't run over to your girlfriends and say "y'all are not going to believe this"? And Erika wasn't the only one talking to the shop gal about the price. LVP was right there, as curious as Erika was, shocked to hear what they understood the price of the ring to be, then just shrugging when the real value was discovered.

It is interesting, because Kyle, Eileen and Rinna all get as much blame as Dorit for the pantygate conversation. They were laughing to an extent and didn't shut it down, so they were as complicit to some as was Dorit. In this situation, it seems like only Erika gets any flack even though they were all right there with her. Strange. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Only difference was his were on a chart people actually care about.

Yeah what chart are we talking about? Which chart is she so successful on? I remember thinking a chart is a chart and regardless I'll find it an accomplishment however people do distinguish between Broadway and Off Broadway. Both being relevant but ya know... There's a difference between Nene leaks doing Cirque de Soleliel (very popular and well known production) and starring in Les Miserables.  Even if Nene managed to hold the gig for years. I always thought it was awesome that she's reached a level of notariety in what she does so that's all that matters plus it looked like she had a grip on what it was but now it's coming across like she truly thinks she's in the big the leagues or something.

It's just starting to read kinda corny to me because I think since this show has put her name out there she somehow thinks this makes her a superstar. And now with dancing with the stars I can only imagine where her ego with end up.

• Love 5

Erika took the ring in such a mean way, i felt bad for Eden.... However Eden was still trying to ride for LISAR against Dorit. When in actuality Dorit was much kinder to Eden.

When Eden said you know what rose quartz represents and Erika said no but im guessing your going to tell me. (WTF that was rude)

• Love 9
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

You know it seems like ugly American when people say Voice UK is somehow inferior to versus Voice US.  Maybe viewers in the UK like to draw from their own talent for their shows. There are many wealthy musician who don't produce new music for decades and still earn a lot of money from their music through royalties, TV appearances and concerts.   It feels not only ugly American but a little ageist.   Talent is talent a concept that might escape gimmick performers.   

I mean considering how we adopted America's Got Talent and XFactor based off of talent competitions that originated over there.

Edited by Yours Truly
Britian's Got talent was scheduled to debut first but because of delay's AGT hit air first
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

I had mini horses for years, a little stallion and a mare, and their foal eventually (I could literally pick him up and carry him around for the first month of his life!). LVP has mini PONIES. These are a lot chunkier looking. Mini horses, certainly the ones I had, have beautiful fine features due to very careful breeding. The idea is that they should look like a horse in miniature. If you blew LVPs ponies up, they wouldn't make very attractive horses, with their chunky bloated torsos and bulbous faces. As for feet, one of the biggest issues these guys have is their hooves. They need constant attention and farrier costs were significant. Minis also have delicate stomachs and colic can kill them very quickly. My mare was called, wait for it, Rosie! I have to say also, that they are very particular about where they crap. This is an issue when people try to keep them in smaller areas, but my minis would use the same area in their stable, which was very civilized of them, I thought. I can't imagine ever needing to shoe these guys, their hooves were smaller than the palms of my hands. The farrier just cleaned and trimmed their hooves and we were always alert to fungal infections that can become dangerous.

Thanks, I didn't know the difference!

I have a basic knowledge of the 'horse trade' - shoes, colic, hooves and they don't do well with the newer cell phones, something about not having thumbs?!

We had a horse for a while.....until someone told me "eff you and the horse you rode in on".

I got effed, the horse escaped the indignity?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

I don't have a problem with Dorit's accent. She pronounces some things in a British style and some in an American style. It's a mash up. When mt SIL went home after living in the US for awhile people laughed at her because she pronounced a few words in an American style.  Bath for bahth etc.  now my brother has lived in the U.K. For many years and even locals don't know he's American. It takes me showing up by his side to make it noticible. It seems odd to me, but it's just happened over the years. 

I don't understand why its hard to understand that people pick up things when they are around it for a long time. I'm the type that people rub off on me. I try to be mindful of this but at the same time it isn't intentional. I'm like a sponge.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yea, but why is only Erika at fault? They were all laughing at Eden, so clearly it is a "thing" with all of them. Can anyone honestly say in the same situation - with someone they know that the no one really likes, trusts, or understands, that you wouldn't run over to your girlfriends and say "y'all are not going to believe this"? And Erika wasn't the only one talking to the shop gal about the price. LVP was right there, as curious as Erika was, shocked to hear what they understood the price of the ring to be, then just shrugging when the real value was discovered.

It is interesting, because Kyle, Eileen and Rinna all get as much blame as Dorit for the pantygate conversation. They were laughing to an extent and didn't shut it down, so they were as complicit to some as was Dorit. In this situation, it seems like only Erika gets any flack even though they were all right there with her. Strange. 

Kyle has not made a secret of her attitude towards Eden-there was the scene where she and LVP were hugging for an Eden-esque amount of time.  It has kind of slowed down and I think Kyle is a little more in tune with anyone that Eden comes on too strong with.

The others listening to Erika is reminiscent of Dorit telling Eileen and Rinna about Erika's pantygate situation.  Apparently when Erika wants to talk shit about someone it is okay.  So Erika is engaging in the same behavior as she has become obsessed and highly critical of Dorit doing.  There is no exclusivity of talking behind another's back on this show. 

The difference in the two situations is I do believe they were all a little concerned over how much Eden dropped on the ring and once finding out the true cost it became a little less desperate/weird. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

Erika took the ring in such a mean way, i felt bad for Eden.... However Eden was still trying to ride for LISAR against Dorit. When in actuality Dorit was much kinder to Eden.

When Eden said you know what rose quartz represents and Erika said no but im guessing your going to tell me. (WTF that was rude)

I didn't. To start with, it felt awkward and forced given the venue. Talk about pushing the issue--she practically shoved it down Erika's throat. I'm surprised Erika even accepted it (I do agree with part of your statement, if you're going to accept a gift, be gracious). I fI were Erika I woulda been like, "not now, ok?"

• Love 3
On 3/30/2017 at 10:57 AM, zoeysmom said:

The always upfront Ilana Angel from The Jewish Journal:  http://jewishjournal.com/blogs/keepingitreal/217315/real-housewives-beverly-hills-week-17-recap/  This is about a true turnabout from her earlier Erika fan girl positions. 

Shocking Ilana has met PK and likes him.

Not really shocking. Remember how much this chick loved Brandi and hated anyone who had an issue with her? Especially Kyle. 

On 3/30/2017 at 10:30 AM, zoeysmom said:

Kyle has not made a secret of her attitude towards Eden-there was the scene where she and LVP were hugging for an Eden-esque amount of time.  It has kind of slowed down and I think Kyle is a little more in tune with anyone that Eden comes on too strong with.

The others listening to Erika is reminiscent of Dorit telling Eileen and Rinna about Erika's pantygate situation.  Apparently when Erika wants to talk shit about someone it is okay.  So Erika is engaging in the same behavior as she has become obsessed and highly critical of Dorit doing.  There is no exclusivity of talking behind another's back on this show. 

The difference in the two situations is I do believe they were all a little concerned over how much Eden dropped on the ring and once finding out the true cost it became a little less desperate/weird. 

But that's the thing. I can see Eden being hurt by Erika. It would be fine with me. No fault to be found on Eden's part if she was, even though I cannot stand her. She can have her feelings and be hurt if she wants. She can refuse to forgive if she wants. Many think that Erika shouldn't be hurt, which is my point. But also, all gossip isn't created equal.  If we see Erika talking and talking about it, reminding others of what Eden did, even months later (as Dorit does with Erika again in the episode next week) then it will be exactly the same thing. Still, I can see how Eden would be hurt by what Erika said when she was it played back. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I thought the "wedges" suggestion was great.  This is an outdoor party.  Ever tried wearing spiky heels in well cared-for grass?  It ain't easy...looks bad, it's not comfortable, and it might damage (while aerating) the lawn.   But what does the hostess know?

My niece was married outdoors and I remember sinking in the grass with every step.  Several cases of broken spike heels among the guests.   

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I am surprised too Carolina Girl. At the very least Erika sounds okay singing AND puts effort into her shows with choreography and what not. Unlike that inert slab of tone-deaf pork that is Kim Zolciak. 

Hilarious!  I love this description.  Zolciak bugs me to no end.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

The first thing I thought of with "You don't know what I go through at night!" was Lola Heatherton by the great Catherine O'Hara (well everyone on SCTV was a genius).  Skip to 3:06 for the full effect:

Never missed SCTV back in the day; taped them on BETA format from '81 on; NBC & Cinemax! "Guy Cabelleros, I want to bear your children! Haaaaaa!" All of them became huge; well maybe not so much with Andrea Martin! Edith Prickley was a hoot though! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Is she selling new product, or is all the leftover stuff from the two boutiques she had that closed down?

Her boutiques closed down years ago and wouldn't have had that much inventory.  They are not going to put her on TV to sell 3 units in each size/color option of some 5 year old jeans.  They sell hundreds of units in each segment on these shopping shows.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I didn't. To start with, it felt awkward and forced given the venue. Talk about pushing the issue--she practically shoved it down Erika's throat. I'm surprised Erika even accepted it (I do agree with part of your statement, if you're going to accept a gift, be gracious). I fI were Erika I woulda been like, "not now, ok?"

It's confounding to me how Erika never has any agency. Can't articulate in real time that she's actually not over PantyGate, was the victim of jealous girls, has gifts forced upon her. She can certainly find her words and voice when she's rushing over to the rest of the cast to call Eden "bizarre" and when she's sneering at her in her talking heads. Or when she's telling Dorit what she could have said. 

49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Not really shocking. Remember how much this chick loved Brandi and hated anyone who had an issue with her? Especially Kyle. 

But that's the thing. I can see Eden being hurt by Erika. It would be fine with me. No fault to be found on Eden's part if she was, even though I cannot stand her. She can have her feelings and be hurt if she wants. She can refuse to forgive if she wants. Many think that Erika shouldn't be hurt, which is my point. But also, all gossip isn't created equal.  If we see Erika talking and talking about it, reminding others of what Eden did, even months later (as Dorit does with Erika again in the episode next week) then it will be exactly the same thing. Still, I can see how Eden would be hurt by what Erika said when she was it played back. 

When did this supposedly happen? Dorit dropped the subject to everyone after the day that she and Erika high-fived at lunch. 

Eileen (guess all gossip really isn't created equal since "that's an interesting choice because it almost seems like you're doing it deliberately" is the most explicit suggestion anyone has made that Erika was intentionally trying to entice PK) and Erika herself revived the subject. Of course she's going to assert her perspective once they do. Is she supposed to wait three or four months like Erika to decide she has a response after insisting everything's all good?

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Yeah what chart are we talking about? Which chart is she so successful on? I remember thinking a chart is a chart and regardless I'll find it an accomplishment however people do distinguish between Broadway and Off Broadway. Both being relevant but ya know... There's a difference between Nene leaks doing Cirque de Soleliel (very popular and well known production) and starring in Les Miserables.  Even if Nene managed to hold the gig for years. I always thought it was awesome that she's reached a level of notariety in what she does so that's all that matters plus it looked like she had a grip on what it was but now it's coming across like she truly thinks she's in the big the leagues or something.

It's just starting to read kinda corny to me because I think since this show has put her name out there she somehow thinks this makes her a superstar. And now with dancing with the stars I can only imagine where her ego with end up.

Getting on the Dance charts is still an accomplishment for her, especially getting a bunch of number ones.  But it just isn't comparable to being number one on the Hot 100 chart.  When you say you've got a number one hit single, that's the chart everyone thinks of.  It looks like while George is no stranger to the top 10 on the Hot 100, Karma Chameleon is the only one that hit #1.  Do You Really Want to Hurt Me was kept out of #1 by Billie Jean (Michael Jackson).  He and his contemporaries are household names.  Top 100 (for songs) and Top 200 (for albums) are based on sales, radio airplay, and streaming.  Dance is based on reports from DJs on what they are playing in da club.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 5

I am still laughing about the gold leaf hair. Dorit is Joanna/(not Annie) from Overboard with Kurt Russell. 

Screams: "Are you going to bring me my lemon or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?" 

Except Joanna Stayton had real money. Dorit is a poseur and I laugh every time I see that sterile, rented, cold behemoth of a house with no accessories (did you see the 1996 phone on the bar?) other than alcohol and what the glam squad and the nannies need. I don't like her. Every word out of her mouth is a pose, choosing the accent. Rinna is topsy turvy but Dorit is just trying SO hard. I love to hate her though- because she does make me laugh. LVP is nice to her because of the Brit connection and LVP knows Dorit is so desperate that she will be LVP minion. 

It occurred to me where I have seen her gold hair before- when I walk around my house in my $9.96 Miss Clairol Superior Preference Creme permanent hair color on my 6 week roots! Dorit you NAILED IT!!! 

LVP party was GORGE!!!! Just beautiful. And she did look great in her sweats and top knot hair do with no make up! 

I enjoy watching Erika, there's something sad there though. Everything a girl could ask for but I don't see the joy blossoming from inside. 

Enjoyed the soap scene that looked like a lot of fun for both Eileen and Erika. 

Lisa is Lisa, she's a loose cannon that I like to watch! She needs to eat a cheeseburger and lay off the fillers and she's cray, yet genuine. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am still laughing about the gold leaf hair. Dorit is Joanna/(not Annie) from Overboard with Kurt Russell. 

Screams: "Are you going to bring me my lemon or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?" 

Except Joanna Stayton had real money. Dorit is a poseur and I laugh every time I see that sterile, rented, cold behemoth of a house with no accessories (did you see the 1996 phone on the bar?) other than alcohol and what the glam squad and the nannies need. I don't like her. Every word out of her mouth is a pose, choosing the accent. Rinna is topsy turvy but Dorit is just trying SO hard. I love to hate her though- because she does make me laugh. LVP is nice to her because of the Brit connection and LVP knows Dorit is so desperate that she will be LVP minion. 

It occurred to me where I have seen her gold hair before- when I walk around my house in my $9.96 Miss Clairol Superior Preference Creme permanent hair color on my 6 week roots! Dorit you NAILED IT!!! 

LVP party was GORGE!!!! Just beautiful. And she did look great in her sweats and top knot hair do with no make up! 

I enjoy watching Erika, there's something sad there though. Everything a girl could ask for but I don't see the joy blossoming from inside. 

Enjoyed the soap scene that looked like a lot of fun for both Eileen and Erika. 

Lisa is Lisa, she's a loose cannon that I like to watch! She needs to eat a cheeseburger and lay off the fillers and she's cray, yet genuine. 

Serious question because I thought I read somewhere Dorit and Pk were very wealthy. Has that been proven to be false?

On 3/30/2017 at 0:07 PM, lunastartron said:

It's confounding to me how Erika never has any agency. Can't articulate in real time that she's actually not over PantyGate, was the victim of jealous girls, has gifts forced upon her. She can certainly find her words and voice when she's rushing over to the rest of the cast to call Eden "bizarre" and when she's sneering at her in her talking heads. Or when she's telling Dorit what she could have said. 

When did this supposedly happen? Dorit dropped the subject to everyone after the day that she and Erika high-fived at lunch. 

Eileen (guess all gossip really isn't created equal since "that's an interesting choice because it almost seems like you're doing it deliberately" is the most explicit suggestion anyone has made that Erika was intentionally trying to entice PK) and Erika herself revived the subject. Of course she's going to assert her perspective once they do. Is she supposed to wait three or four months like Erika to decide she has a response after insisting everything's all good?

Hopefully this isn't a spoiler, since we saw it in the previews for next week, but Dorit brings it up again, saying something like "well you've already shown us all your stuff". 

• Love 2