Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

• Start Topic

(edited)

Eh, whatever. They fit her so they're her size.

Don't mind me--this office has become such a shit-show that the only* redeeming part of coming to work is that I have a reason to put on the shit in my overstuffed closet. Dumb, dumb, dumb people here.

* Well, the paycheck too. Need that.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

I look at Erika (what is the spelling? Sorry) in comparison to the other polished ladies and go "huh?" You are damn near fifty and you are in baby doll sized dresses and hair that looks like a haystack after the herd had breakfast. You look ridiculous, lady.  And the botoxing has the result of leaving you with a vapid expression on your that reads "stupid" to me.

There is literally nothing more to be said about Kim.  Please, someone, mention something else.

This made me laugh....

If I stopped by my mom's house on my way to work and my clothes were wrinkled, she say to me - "Did the goats chew on your clothes before you put them on?"

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I know what you mean. I thought she would hug him too.  He was on camera, maybe she was allowing room for him to compose himself.  They know each other better than we do and we don't see what happens when they are alone together when he can be privately vulnerable.

I'm a hugger, not like Eden though, I can read a person and know if they are that type too and if the situation is appropriate its OK giving them a squeeze.

I think it honestly depends on the situation.  There have been times when my husband has gotten emotional over something, and I know if I go up and give him a hug, it would only make him more emotional.  Other times, yeah I can give him a hug.   Those endless hugs of Eden's are just way too creepy.  Anything over 3 seconds is too long for friends.  What is creepier is the way she puts her hands on the back of someones head.  Those aren't hugs they are wrestling moves. 

3C09821000000578-4108270-image-m-39_1484118114244.jpg

• Love 16
19 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I got the "Your sib is dead" phone call a few weeks ago.

I lived like Kyle, scared out of my fucking mind that I'd get a late night phone call.

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be like.

I see where she is coming from - It's up to her to live under that kind of pressure, every time kim's name comes up.

What about the horse shit and piss smells, too?

Eldosequis - so sorry for your loss.  Prayers going out for you and your family.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/1/2017 at 7:49 AM, Carolina Girl said:

That "pick a lane" thing irritated the hell out of me.  All LVP was doing was sticking up a little for Eden for advising her what Rinna had said - she wasn't criticizing Kim, she was just saying "hey, Rinna said it and it was out there; Eden didn't originate it (and frankly, who knows who ELSE Rinna might have said this to - remember Munchhausen last year?  THEN, when Harry Hamlin's name is brought up, Kyle jumps in with "well, you DID imply that there was something."

Pick a lane yourself, Kyle.  

I had the same reaction to Kyle's comment when HarryHamlin's (tm LisaR) name was mentioned. She'd just snapped at LisaVP for a perceived slight against Kim and now she's doing it herself. And she was the one who said she worries about getting that phone call in the middle of the night about Kim.    

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 3

I agree that Eden is weird, and I don't think it's all an edit.   If you don't do these things, they aren't there to be edited.  Did anyone else notice that after the appropriate hello hug Kyle gave to her, Eden stepped back as Kyle went on to welcome other guests and kind of glared at her?  I found it so strange.  It's like she has to have the ridiculous hugs and lots of attention, just like when she said Kyle was not welcoming of her at a previous event.  Such a whacko!!

I also think that LVP was minimizing Eden's responsibility in all of this.  Not that I blame her after what Rinna did last year, but I think Eden should take some of that blame.  Her "it was already out there" remark was true, however if Eden handled the situation with intelligence, compassion and grace it would have ended with Rinna being fully to blame.  Instead of going to Kyle or Kim, Eden went to everyone else and then got way too involved in dissecting the Richards sisters issues.  If she wanted to make sober women look good, she would have be responsible and straightforward with Kim/Kyle and asked if they needed or wanted her help.  But hey, what am I thinking --- who on these shows has compassion and grace, much less intelligence???  ;)

(JK - I do find some of them intelligent I just question their choices quite often!!)

• Love 4

Kim is mean.  She's a liar, a victim, needy, and an old hand of deflecting by going on the attack.  This whole friggin' thing could have been avoided back on game night.  All she had to do was be bright and warm and thank everyone for their concern and say that she is feeling and doing wonderfully.  Big, real smile.  And that, imo, would have been that.  But no, she attacked, she resented.  She hates Rinna.  Eden makes her skin crawl. And Kyle jumps in to defend her and stop conversations. Let her admit her faults.  Let her try to handle some things with grace on her own.  And I'm sick to death of the "it hurt my children" from Kim.  Your children are grown and you've done more to hurt and worry your children than anyone else on earth.   Rinna's kids are still kids.  They should be off limits from your insinuations.

Rinna is a mirrorer.  She responds to whatever she is being asked with a confirmation or agreement.  Watch her conversations and her talking heads.  It's eerie.

Eden just has a resting bitch face.  I can see that she was extra concerned about Kim when Rinna told her she was close to death.  Nobody could understand why she was so concerned and she went to LVP to tell her why, not to spread gossip.  The outrage seems outsized for the crime.  I also found it strange that the explanations of concern over Kim were focussed on people losing their siblings to drugs.  That's terrible, but Eden and Carnie are also alcoholics.  Why does Kim get all the sympathy?  Why does everyone have to pet and tiptoe around Kim while tenderly understanding her feelings and need to lash out?  Oh, yeah.  She demands it more for herself.  And Kyle demands it, too.

And just because I didn't get around here last week  -  that Erika/Tom lunch was pathetic.  When they said goodbye, their lunches hadn't been touched.  That was probably some place close to the Girardi office and he slipped in to give Erika 20 minutes camera time before having his lunch sent back to his desk.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, denmark vesey said:

I thought the same thing! When he started to cry, I expected her to hug him but she never even touched him.

I am the type that doesn't like attention when I cry and perhaps he is the same.  So I understand not bringing more attention to it by hugging him or talking about it.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

DEAD.

Like I said, she's either THAT weird, or she's getting a super weird edit. The head thing is nuts unless someone's just, like, lost a loved one and they're inconsolable.

3 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think it honestly depends on the situation.  There have been times when my husband has gotten emotional over something, and I know if I go up and give him a hug, it would only make him more emotional.  Other times, yeah I can give him a hug.   Those endless hugs of Eden's are just way too creepy.  Anything over 3 seconds is too long for friends.  What is creepier is the way she puts her hands on the back of someones head.  Those aren't hugs they are wrestling moves. 

3C09821000000578-4108270-image-m-39_1484118114244.jpg

"Come here, let me drain your life force. Mmmmm....delicious".

I think Kyle did an imitation of Eden hugging when they were outside by the pool.  She was outside the main shot but it was pretty clear what she was doing.  Between that and the zucchini dick jokes I got a couple of giggles this epi.  Oh and anytime Kim springs up in her "someone turn down the heat in here" TH.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Normades said:

I agree that Eden is weird, and I don't think it's all an edit.   If you don't do these things, they aren't there to be edited.  Did anyone else notice that after the appropriate hello hug Kyle gave to her, Eden stepped back as Kyle went on to welcome other guests and kind of glared at her?  I found it so strange.  It's like she has to have the ridiculous hugs and lots of attention, just like when she said Kyle was not welcoming of her at a previous event.  Such a whacko!!

I also think that LVP was minimizing Eden's responsibility in all of this.  Not that I blame her after what Rinna did last year, but I think Eden should take some of that blame.  Her "it was already out there" remark was true, however if Eden handled the situation with intelligence, compassion and grace it would have ended with Rinna being fully to blame.  Instead of going to Kyle or Kim, Eden went to everyone else and then got way too involved in dissecting the Richards sisters issues.  If she wanted to make sober women look good, she would have be responsible and straightforward with Kim/Kyle and asked if they needed or wanted her help.  But hey, what am I thinking --- who on these shows has compassion and grace, much less intelligence???  ;)

(JK - I do find some of them intelligent I just question their choices quite often!!)

I don't think Lisa was "minimizing" Eden's responsibility at all, I think she saw that Rinna filled that nut cases head up with nonsense in hopes that Eden would  do her dirty work for her and she, Rinna, could act innocent when the shit hit the fan. 

9 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Kim is mean.  She's a liar, a victim, needy, and an old hand of deflecting by going on the attack.  This whole friggin' thing could have been avoided back on game night.  All she had to do was be bright and warm and thank everyone for their concern and say that she is feeling and doing wonderfully.  Big, real smile.  And that, imo, would have been that.  But no, she attacked, she resented.  She hates Rinna.  Eden makes her skin crawl. And Kyle jumps in to defend her and stop conversations. Let her admit her faults.  Let her try to handle some things with grace on her own.  And I'm sick to death of the "it hurt my children" from Kim.  Your children are grown and you've done more to hurt and worry your children than anyone else on earth.   Rinna's kids are still kids.  They should be off limits from your insinuations.

Rinna is a mirrorer.  She responds to whatever she is being asked with a confirmation or agreement.  Watch her conversations and her talking heads.  It's eerie.

Eden just has a resting bitch face.  I can see that she was extra concerned about Kim when Rinna told her she was close to death.  Nobody could understand why she was so concerned and she went to LVP to tell her why, not to spread gossip.  The outrage seems outsized for the crime.  I also found it strange that the explanations of concern over Kim were focussed on people losing their siblings to drugs.  That's terrible, but Eden and Carnie are also alcoholics.  Why does Kim get all the sympathy?  Why does everyone have to pet and tiptoe around Kim while tenderly understanding her feelings and need to lash out?  Oh, yeah.  She demands it more for herself.  And Kyle demands it, too.

And just because I didn't get around here last week  -  that Erika/Tom lunch was pathetic.  When they said goodbye, their lunches hadn't been touched.  That was probably some place close to the Girardi office and he slipped in to give Erika 20 minutes camera time before having his lunch sent back to his desk.

Yes to your description of Kim but Rinna was the one that made the comments about Kim on her own. Eden didn't ask her if she thought Kim was sober, Rinna asked Eden that and then told her that Kim was "mostly sober", which means she is not sober. Rinna mirrored nothing with Eden, instead she filled Eden's head up with dire comments like Kim "is this close to dying/death" and that "Kyle enables her" after asking Eden for "help". She, Rinna knew exactly what she was doing!

• Love 7

Rinna had so much trouble remembering if she said "those things", but when Kyle confronted her in Mexico, she was VERY clear in her memory that she definitely told Eden "I don't want to have this conversation" - which is the one thing she actually never said.   We've seen her try to come across as a victim - like at the Reunion after the Amsterdam fiasco - then the late night nasty texts came out.   The tears, back pedaling, excuses were very similar to what we saw as her reaction in the parking lot in Mexico - tears, back pedaling, excuses.

What I don't get is WHY?  If you get backlash everytime you even mention Kim, you want to move on, then WHY ever mention her name again?  If Rinna has to be in the same room with her at one of Kyle's events, either don't go, or stay away from her, don't engage.   She just can't stand not to exercise some self control, but gets into it over and over.  She tells everyone she's moving on, then like clockwork, she does it again.  What part of "don't mention Kim" does she not get.    And yes, it would have been nice if it was true, when asked by Eden about Kim, if Rinna would have said "I don't want to have this conversation" and ended it.   And stop with the "In the heat of the moment" - you are in a constant state of heat of the moment.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

Rinna had so much trouble remembering if she said "those things", but when Kyle confronted her in Mexico, she was VERY clear in her memory that she definitely told Eden "I don't want to have this conversation" - which is the one thing she actually never said.   We've seen her try to come across as a victim - like at the Reunion after the Amsterdam fiasco - then the late night nasty texts came out.   The tears, back pedaling, excuses were very similar to what we saw as her reaction in the parking lot in Mexico - tears, back pedaling, excuses.

What I don't get is WHY?  If you get backlash everytime you even mention Kim, you want to move on, then WHY ever mention her name again?  If Rinna has to be in the same room with her at one of Kyle's events, either don't go, or stay away from her, don't engage.   She just can't stand not to exercise some self control, but gets into it over and over.  She tells everyone she's moving on, then like clockwork, she does it again.  What part of "don't mention Kim" does she not get.    And yes, it would have been nice if it was true, when asked by Eden about Kim, if Rinna would have said "I don't want to have this conversation" and ended it.   And stop with the "In the heat of the moment" - you are in a constant state of heat of the moment.

The thing is though that Eden didn't ask Rinna if Kim was sober until after Rinna asked her first. I don't remember Eden every bringing up Kim first, that was done by Rinna either in a round about way or straight on but it was Rinna. IMO, Rinna needed to have someone else go after Kim and Kyle so that she could pretend innocence. Had it not been for the fact that the conversation with Eden was filmed, she would have gotten away with it.

11 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think Kim should stay away from the show. It's not healthy for her to get into fights with former castmates.

I agree but Bravo/production keep bringing her back as a FOH and she is desperate for the paycheck, so.......here we are.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, denmark vesey said:

I thought the same thing! When he started to cry, I expected her to hug him but she never even touched him.

Me too, however they do come from the UK where being publically emotional tends to be frowned upon.... They are brought up to keep a 'stiff upper lip'. Lisa would know by now how Ken prefers to be treated when he is upset.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I listened to Eden talk about a bunch of stuff and one thing she mentioned is when her dad was dying, she wanted him to talk about his leukemia and invite the world in and he denied her that moment.  Eden believes that everyone should discuss their maladies to death and a lot of people are just a little more reserved.  Vidal made it to the age of 84-a parent lost is always a milestone.  Eileen is grieving the death of her dementia laden 94 year old mother, her 86 year old father in law, Lisa Rinna mourning the death of her 93 year old father. I feel for each one of them but there is a point where you can't deny the evolution of life.

I think Eden wanted to make a huge spark and it backfired.  There is a reality where one has to accept the fact their loved one left this earth far too soon and Eden just seems to want to play my sister was take from us, and it was her time and while beating her chest was pretty proud of the fact she deleted her sister's request for help.  Same with Rinna-her sister left us 46 years ago.  I want both of them to stop using the dearly departed as some sort of pawn.  Not trying to be mean but let's move forward.

As yuck as it is to admit Kim also threw out some honesty about her dealing with life and death. 

Don't forget that they have to do it with her and in her way.  I think she would have been disliked even if the Rinna/Kim thing hadn't happened, just for another reason - the hugs, the intrusiveness, the insistence that she knows everything there is to know about everyone's addiction after one meeting or hearing one bit of gossip, the constant boasting about how caring and concerned she is, etc.  She should probably be thanking Rinna for getting a certain segment of viewers off of her :)

• Love 6
13 hours ago, chipsnsalsa said:

My first thought was oh wow, they really ARE British. lol. LVP is always talking about her British sensibilities ("you know, stiff upper lip and all") and this was a prime example of it. I had to laugh. After so many years of marriage, I'm pretty sure Ken knew what to expect.

Ha ha!!! I hadn't read this post when I replied ^^^^^ above. Great minds think alike!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Me too, however they do come from the UK where being publically emotional tends to be frowned upon.... They are brought up to keep a 'stiff upper lip'. Lisa would know by now how Ken prefers to be treated when he is upset.

I do like Lisa's storyline this season. She was nice to Max & bought him a condo. There is less fighting with Yolanda & the others over Munchausen. I am impressed that she was able to testify to Congress about the Yulin Dog Festival

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Yeah. Glad I'm not them then. I'm into comforting those that I love when they're sad and feeling like the closest people in my life care if I am.

I do as well but if I am the one trying to not cry, Please do not touch me and my husband/son know this! Let me get myself under control before you hug me otherwise I will lose it big time, fall completely apart and it will be a long time before I can get myself back together. LOL (I prefer crying in private)

• Love 14
14 hours ago, politichick said:

How does Harry Hamlin stand Rinna? It makes me think a bit less of him that he is married to her.

My opinion of Harry Hamlin continues to descend.  He is almost as phony as his wife.  He was interviewed by The Daily Dish in Milan at the Dolce & Gabbano show and these words came out of his mouth when describing the Hamlin Family mantra:

"Whatever other people think of you is none of your business."  . . . ."When someone finally gets it, it is a major release in life."

Apparently, it is no one's business what they think of others.  See Amsterdam and Rinna losing it.  What a phony jackhole.

Here is the link-you have to watch the video.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs/this-rhobh-daughter-just-got-called-the-next-gigi-hadid

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

"Hey, Mom just got picked up for shoplifting at Target."

"Mom just checked into rehab."

"Kingsley bit someone, AGAIN!"

"Mom looked like she was fucked up on the show last night...."

• Love 5
On 3/2/2017 at 0:24 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Erika's age and wearing a babydoll-syle dress (covered with a big old cardigan, as it's a balmy 12 degrees in this shit-show) now at work! Love them. You like it, you wear it.

Erika has real hit or miss looks, mostly hits, as opposed to Eileen who never fails to wear the wrong thing, but I really love Erika's interview look. Super cute.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 1.07.48 PM.png

• Love 5

And I'm sick to death of the "it hurt my children" from Kim

I did note that it's interesting how whether Kim is sober or not, the worst thing is always suggesting that Kim is not sober. If she's sober then you're threatening her sobriety, which hurts her kids. If she's not sober you're hurting her kids by suggesting it until it's revealed she wasn't sober, then you're hurting them by letting everyone know or talking about it.

It would be funny if her kids came out and said, "No, at this point we don't care. Have at it."

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

My opinion of Harry Hamlin continues to descend.  He is almost as phony as his wife.  He was interviewed by The Daily Dish in Milan at the Dolce & Gabbano show and these words came out of his mouth when describing the Hamlin Family mantra:

"Whatever other people think of you is none of your business."  . . . ."When someone finally gets it, it is a major release in life."

Apparently, it is no one's business what they think of others.  See Amsterdam and Rinna losing it.  What a phony jackhole.

Here is the link-you have to watch the video.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs/this-rhobh-daughter-just-got-called-the-next-gigi-hadid

Is just me or does he sound off? Like drunk or maybe he is just exhausted but something is off, his speech is hesitant and a bit slurry IMO.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Is just me or does he sound off? Like drunk or maybe he is just exhausted but something is off, his speech is hesitant and a bit slurry IMO.

Maybe he got into Rinna's baggie of pills. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Erika has real hit or miss looks, mostly hits, as opposed to Eileen who never fails to wear the wrong thing, but I really love Erika's interview look. Super cute.

oooo I HATE that one. Erika for me looks much better with slick hair. That Veronica Lake style she has in a set of Talking Heads? LOVE. This above, and this new one with the side pony? Awful.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

oooo I HATE that one. Erika for me looks much better with slick hair. That Veronica Lake style she has in a set of Talking Heads? LOVE. This above, and this new one with the side pony? Awful.

This one? Love it. 

3B8CEE9E00000578-4053982-image-m-65_1482

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

This one is so stupid. You couldn't leave your house looking like that. You'd look insane. Like Angelyne. 

6 minutes ago, jaync said:

It reminds me of this...

the-real-housewives-of-disney-snl.jpg

Snow White: "At least I didn't marry a beast!"

Belle: "HIS NAME IS KELSEY GRAMMER!"

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The thing is though that Eden didn't ask Rinna if Kim was sober until after Rinna asked her first. I don't remember Eden every bringing up Kim first, that was done by Rinna either in a round about way or straight on but it was Rinna. IMO, Rinna needed to have someone else go after Kim and Kyle so that she could pretend innocence. Had it not been for the fact that the conversation with Eden was filmed, she would have gotten away with it.

I agree but Bravo/production keep bringing her back as a FOH and she is desperate for the paycheck, so.......here we are.

I really wish they would get some other desperate has been to take over that role.  Someone who in my opinion would be more deserving of the spotlight.  She can Baby Jane on her own time.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I really wish they would get some other desperate has been to take over that role.  Someone who in my opinion would be more deserving of the spotlight.  She can Baby Jane on her own time.

For some reason Andy loves her and keeps bringing her back! :(

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

For some reason Andy loves her and keeps bringing her back! :(

I find it hard to believe but people like seeing Kim.  If they really want to ice Kim out all they have to do is not respond to her.  Rinna could have stopped talking-but no she decided to try and out talk Kim and once again it handed Kim a storyline and relevance.  Otherwise it would just be another Camille like appearance.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

This one is so stupid. You couldn't leave your house looking like that. You'd look insane. Like Angelyne. 

Snow White: "At least I didn't marry a beast!"

Belle: "HIS NAME IS KELSEY GRAMMER!"

Cinderella:  Beast?  How dare you!

• Love 2

I felt bad for Eden in this episode.  I think she came on too strong with Kim & Kyle, and I understand their frustration with her, but I think they should've cut her some slack given the fact that Rinna filled her head with lies.  It seemed like Kim & Kyle zeroed in on her and went into full-on attack mode.  Maybe it would've helped if Eden would've had a private meeting with Kim & Kyle and explained why she took such an interest, then she should've apologized and promised to stay out of their business unless they asked for her help.  As per the usual formula with this show, I'm sure that by next season Kyle, Kim & Eden will be besties.  The ladies always go after the newbie like rabid dogs, then they all have a big cry-fest over it and become BFFs, as if nothing ever happened.  It boggles my mind how some of these ladies go from loathing to loving within a few months.  If I had been treated the way some of these women have been, forgiveness would not be in my vocabulary. 

• Love 4

The problem with Eden is that she went right in with Kim and Kyle at game night.  She saw an opportunity rather than just going in with knowledge and letting it unfold.  Eden told LR that 'she' got a cold vibe from Kyle.  She didn't feel the warmth she thought she should have had.  Ya know, she didn't get the banner.  Bottom line is that because she didn't get what she thought she deserved as a 'sober woman', she ran with what LR told her instead of just letting it unfold on it's own.  I'm not excusing LR's statements.  It just fed into the conclusions Eden had already made.  Which weren't necessarily correct. Eden reads into things too much.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

The problem with Eden is that she went right in with Kim and Kyle at game night.  She saw an opportunity rather than just going in with knowledge and letting it unfold.  Eden told LR that 'she' got a cold vibe from Kyle.  She didn't feel the warmth she thought she should have had.  Ya know, she didn't get the banner.  Bottom line is that because she didn't get what she thought she deserved as a 'sober woman', she ran with what LR told her instead of just letting it unfold on it's own.  I'm not excusing LR's statements.  It just fed into the conclusions Eden had already made.  Which weren't necessarily correct. Eden reads into things too much.

I do agree that Eden already disliked Kyle but I am not so sure she thought 1 way or another about Kim until Rinna filled her head up with those alarming lies. And she, Rinna, did it after asking Eden for help, telling her that she, Eden, was the only one that could help Kim/Kyle. Yes, that made Eden go in harder on Kyle after being told she "enabled" Kim but again, I am not so sure she would have done that to Kim without Rinna's dire comments that Kim was "mostly" sober, aka/still drinking/using and that Kim is "This close to death". Also, Rinna already knew Eden had issues, big issues, with her own families addictions/death before she had that talk with Eden. Oh, and why didn't Rinna tell Eden to back off after that lunch she/Eden and Kyle had when Rinna could see that Kyle was upset by Eden's intrusive questions? Why didn't Rinna come to Kyle's defense then instead of sitting there nodding her head in agreement with what Eden was doing to Kyle? All that did was make Eden believe she had Rinna's backing and her blessing to go in on Kyle.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do agree that Eden already disliked Kyle but I am not so sure she thought 1 way or another about Kim until Rinna filled her head up with those alarming lies. And she, Rinna, did it after asking Eden for help, telling her that she, Eden, was the only one that could help Kim/Kyle. Yes, that made Eden go in harder on Kyle after being told she "enabled" Kim but again, I am not so sure she would have done that to Kim without Rinna's dire comments that Kim was "mostly" sober, aka/still drinking/using and that Kim is "This close to death". Also, Rinna already knew Eden had issues, big issues, with her own families addictions/death before she had that talk with Eden. Oh, and why didn't Rinna tell Eden to back off after that lunch she/Eden and Kyle had when Rinna could see that Kyle was upset by Eden's intrusive questions? Why didn't Rinna come to Kyle's defense then instead of sitting there nodding her head in agreement with what Eden was doing to Kyle? All that did was make Eden believe she had Rinna's backing and her blessing to go in on Kyle.

When did LR 'ask' Eden for help?  And when did LR say that Eden was the only one who could help Kim or Kyle?  I'll have to go back to the episode because I don't remember that at all.  What I do remember is LR's comments about Kim being close to death and Kyle enables her but I don't remember anything about Eden being 'the answer'.  She did say that Eden should talk to Kyle after Eden said Kyle was not receptive to her (not creating the welcome banner).  Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't get the feeling at the time that LR was pushing Eden to get involved about Kim's alcoholism.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

When did LR 'ask' Eden for help?  And when did LR say that Eden was the only one who could help Kim or Kyle?  I'll have to go back to the episode because I don't remember that at all.  What I do remember is LR's comments about Kim being close to death and Kyle enables her but I don't remember anything about Eden being 'the answer'.  She did say that Eden should talk to Kyle after Eden said Kyle was not receptive to her (not creating the welcome banner).  Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't get the feeling at the time that LR was pushing Eden to get involved about Kim's alcoholism.

Rinna asked her to help when they were shopping and she said that Eden was probably the only one that could help during that conversation. She says it close to the beginning of the conversation and then repeats it near the end.

Why tell Eden that Kim is "mostly sober" and that she is "this close to death" if she didn't want Eden to get involved? Why tell Eden that Kyle enables Kim if she didn't want Eden involved? And why, when they had the lunch with Kyle, didn't Rinna stop Eden from asking Kyle personal family history if she didn't want Eden involved? Why didn't Rinna mediate a meeting where Kyle and Eden could quash any misunderstanding about the first time they met each other instead of allowing Eden to go in on Kyle about Kim/family addiction history, because Rinna wanted Eden to go after Kim and Kyle as payback, plain and simple payback.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
On 3/2/2017 at 11:59 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Since nobody fucking asked me....

I actually agree with both of these. She DOES subject herself to critique by "serving it up on a platter" on the telly.

I also admire how many fucks she gives about what people think of her look. It's her. She's this. Like it or lump it. That's moxie.

Well, I'd call it chutzpah, since moxie implies competence and confidence.  She thinks it looks good and good for her, I guess...

She looks stupid imo.

• Love 3