Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Eden is just so weirdly annoying.  When she arrived at Kyle's why did she seat herself directly across from Kim?  Kyle's party had so many other seating arrangements, and all the various other women there, that Eden could've plunked herself anywhere else. Then she doesn't speak, but sits there staring at Kim and whoever comes to talk to Kim. I can see why Kim says she makes her skin crawl. Eden just inserts herself in the weirdest possible way.

Eden has issues yo. Based on what we know and seeing her interaction with her mother the mind reels trying to grasp the depths of her issues. Navigating the housewives must be a minefield of triggers for someone like that.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I can't help but believe had Rinna not done the "let's talk about your arrest" and set Eden into motion, two things would have happened, Kim would have just been in mostly scenes with Kyle or like Camille, showing up for parties and shown doing or saying very little and Eden would be holding a diamond and be promoting her new reality show.

This may sound like a dumb question, @zoeysmom, wrt the bolded, but do you mean RHOBH or was Eden offered an additional Bravo show that she's pissed away as well as her diamond holder status?  I could totally see Eden having been considered for a hosting position on a reboot of Sheer Genius, since her father guested on it back in it's second or third season.  Now that we've seen her in action, I think she'd suck at even that job.

Anyone else think it was a bit odd that Kyle stored her extra serving items & silver in the garage?  That house just seems so huge that there'd be a spare room to keep that stuff in.  I'd love to have a professional organizer come help me out, though, so no shade on using the lady at the start of the show.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

This may sound like a dumb question, @zoeysmom, wrt the bolded, but do you mean RHOBH or was Eden offered an additional Bravo show that she's pissed away as well as her diamond holder status?  I could totally see Eden having been considered for a hosting position on a reboot of Sheer Genius, since her father guested on it back in it's second or third season.  Now that we've seen her in action, I think she'd suck at even that job.

Anyone else think it was a bit odd that Kyle stored her extra serving items & silver in the garage?  That house just seems so huge that there'd be a spare room to keep that stuff in.  I'd love to have a professional organizer come help me out, though, so no shade on using the lady at the start of the show.

No. Boyfriends kitchen is pretty small He put tall cupboards in the garage so I would have storage for the overflow of my kitchen and serving stuff. 

What I like about Kyle's house is that it's not so big that it doesn't feel like a home.All the other houses seem huge by comparison. Also too remember Kyle converted one room into a dressing room, Mauricio has his gym, they have that bar area and they have a movie room, and the guest bedroom Kim's son sometimes stays in. They have put all the extra rooms to use.

I'd love to have an organizer come in. I'm in purge mode right now.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Eden claims she has a new reality show coming out with Maria Menounos, from E! network.  Maria's long time fiancé had a huge interview with her on the Tomorrow Show. 

Who knows if it got picked up. 

Actually, I think Kyle saves a lot of stuff and from time to time photos  from the old days.  I think for preservation sake she needs to start saving stuff to disk or cloud.  What I heard from Kyle this week that was far more interesting is she hired a pooper picker up to deal with five dogs. 

1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

I find it crazy that Kyle doesn't have a buffet to store silver and party, serving sets. Even I have a small one. 

My guess is she has a lot of stuff that is a mish mash. How many people serve their sterling every night or use silver tea sets?  Her dining room is smallish and as my next door neighbor, who owns a furniture store told me, no one does a china cabinet any longer. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I felt bad for Eden. Yes she has been intrusive but Rinna prodded her to action, skulked away when Eden was being chastised by Kyle and then in the end threw her under the bus in Mexico and Kyle and Kim wouldn't let her crawl out nor let LVP set straight what Eden said and why.

Edited by Giselle
I said everything twice.
  • Love 11

I miss my china cabinet! My kitchen here wouldn't make the fit. We do use the sterling and linen napkins but the rest.....nope. Make a plate off the stove and have a seat. I got sick of washing gravy boats and pretty stuff I'm afraid to use. LOL I guess it's just something that our families did so we continued.

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I find it crazy that Kyle doesn't have a buffet to store silver and party, serving sets. Even I have a small one. 

There is an area where she has some silver sitting out on a open shelved display table. The doorway between her refrigerator and where the coffee maker is leads to it.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Eden claims she has a new reality show coming out with Maria Menounos, from E! network.  Maria's long time fiancé had a huge interview with her on the Tomorrow Show. 

Who knows if it got picked up. 

Actually, I think Kyle saves a lot of stuff and from time to time photos  from the old days.  I think for preservation sake she needs to start saving stuff to disk or cloud.  What I heard from Kyle this week that was far more interesting is she hired a pooper picker up to deal with five dogs. 

My guess is she has a lot of stuff that is a mish mash. How many people serve their sterling every night or use silver tea sets?  Her dining room is smallish and as my next door neighbor, who owns a furniture store told me, no one does a china cabinet any longer. 

Kyle mentioned during the scene with the organizer that not only does she have a lot of memorabilia, but she also has a lot of serving/company stuff - I noticed quite a few boxes that looked that they were Reidel wine glass boxes.  They do seem to entertain quite a bit, so they probably have quite a few wine/drinking glasses, dishes and serving pieces that just won't fit in her dining room, which, I agree, is small (I remember saying that when they showed the finished house a few season ago.)  We used to do a fair amount of large entertaining - three or four parties a year with anywhere from 25 - 40 people each - and I had a TON of wine glasses/barware/drinkware, party supplies, etc.

And, your neighbor is sooo right about china cabinets/hutches.  We recently downsized and we couldn't sell (for ANY price) our big, traditional dining room set which included a table that seated 12-14, a large china cabinet and large server/buffet piece.  Broke my heart that we basically gave it away to a consignment shop, just because they were willing to come and take it away.  We had a professional moving/estate sale company do a three day sale, plus I also advertised it on various FB neighborhood swap/sell pages as well as Craigs' List (petrified about doing that).  Everyone these days wants smaller scale, more modern pieces.

So, like Kyle, I have several boxes of good crystal (not ALL of the stuff we previously had) and large serving pieces currently stored in our attic, but will eventually go into the garage cabinets when we work on organizing the garage and attic this spring.

Would love to hire someone like Kyle had, though!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Eden claims she has a new reality show coming out with Maria Menounos, from E! network. 

Well, if it does get picked up, I'll be sure to DVR a handful for those nights when the insomnia is really bad. LOL!

I guess my hang up with Kyle storing all of the glasses/silverware/serving pieces in the garage is, well, it's a garage so even if it's temperature controlled, it still is more open to the outside than the house and likely to get bugs.  And she entertains a lot, so those glasses would have to get washed to be stored then washed again before use because....dust, dirt, spiders and those bugs that eat cardboard!  Kyle can well afford to hire people to do the cleaning, but it takes so much time to clean & dry, so why own it all and not just rent it and not have it around? If it were just the good stuff hauled out a couple of times a year, I could see keeping it in a garage, but she's hosting events all the time.  And, hell, store some of it inside that huge abode down in Palm Springs.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Kyle mentioned during the scene with the organizer that not only does she have a lot of memorabilia, but she also has a lot of serving/company stuff - I noticed quite a few boxes that looked that they were Reidel wine glass boxes.  They do seem to entertain quite a bit, so they probably have quite a few wine/drinking glasses, dishes and serving pieces that just won't fit in her dining room, which, I agree, is small (I remember saying that when they showed the finished house a few season ago.)  We used to do a fair amount of large entertaining - three or four parties a year with anywhere from 25 - 40 people each - and I had a TON of wine glasses/barware/drinkware, party supplies, etc.

And, your neighbor is sooo right about china cabinets/hutches.  We recently downsized and we couldn't sell (for ANY price) our big, traditional dining room set which included a table that seated 12-14, a large china cabinet and large server/buffet piece.  Broke my heart that we basically gave it away to a consignment shop, just because they were willing to come and take it away.  We had a professional moving/estate sale company do a three day sale, plus I also advertised it on various FB neighborhood swap/sell pages as well as Craigs' List (petrified about doing that).  Everyone these days wants smaller scale, more modern pieces.

So, like Kyle, I have several boxes of good crystal (not ALL of the stuff we previously had) and large serving pieces currently stored in our attic, but will eventually go into the garage cabinets when we work on organizing the garage and attic this spring.

Would love to hire someone like Kyle had, though!!  

Shes got a large extended family. I'm sure for private family affairs she uses her things. For bigger parties she uses party rental suppliers. Those guys have everything and the upside is they have to store it. ;-)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

Shes got a large extended family. I'm sure for private family affairs she uses her things. For bigger parties she uses party rental suppliers. Those guys have everything and the upside is they have to store it. ;-)

You're probably right.  I preferred to do things myself, with maybe hiring a server and bartender for the big parties.  I guess I'm a control freak, LOL!  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Giselle said:

ladenedI felt bad for Eden. Yes she has been intrusive but Rinna prodded her to action, skulked away when Eden was being chastised by Kyle and then in the end threw her under the bus in Mexico and Kyle and Kim wouldn't let her crawl out nor let LVP set straight what Eden said and why.

I felt bad for Eden. Yes she has been intrusive but Rinna prodded her to action, skulked away when Eden was being chastised by Kyle and then in the end threw her under the bus in Mexico and Kyle and Kim wouldn't let her crawl out nor let LVP set straight what Eden said and why.

I listened to Eden talk about a bunch of stuff and one thing she mentioned is when her dad was dying, she wanted him to talk about his leukemia and invite the world in and he denied her that moment.  Eden believes that everyone should discuss their maladies to death and a lot of people are just a little more reserved.  Vidal made it to the age of 84-a parent lost is always a milestone.  Eileen is grieving the death of her dementia laden 94 year old mother, her 86 year old father in law, Lisa Rinna mourning the death of her 93 year old father. I feel for each one of them but there is a point where you can't deny the evolution of life.

I think Eden wanted to make a huge spark and it backfired.  There is a reality where one has to accept the fact their loved one left this earth far too soon and Eden just seems to want to play my sister was take from us, and it was her time and while beating her chest was pretty proud of the fact she deleted her sister's request for help.  Same with Rinna-her sister left us 46 years ago.  I want both of them to stop using the dearly departed as some sort of pawn.  Not trying to be mean but let's move forward.

As yuck as it is to admit Kim also threw out some honesty about her dealing with life and death. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, they need to stop bringing Kim back, even as a FOH. 

I think they bring her back on purpose so that they can put really hideous makeup on her, and force her do a talking head segment. Sometimes I have to hit pause until I can control my giggles.

(edited)

I guess getting mad and striking out is not new behavior for Rinna

Haven't most of the HWs on this show feuded with each other and/or someone off the show? I doubt Rinna is unique in that regard.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

Kyle wasn't just organizing china, glasses etc.  It was a whole bunch of other things....kid's chairs, photos, cartoons.  I get it, except for the cartoons.  I've inherited so many family things: china, silverware, some furniture, glasses.  Beautiful and special things.  I just can't part with most of them.  I did purge when we moved but we moved to a home that was a bit bigger so I was able to hang on to many things.  I love that my kids appreciate the history...and yeah, they know the story of all these things.   And then there are the 'kids' things.  The artwork, the school things, the holiday things.  I'm hoping that eventually when they have their own families, these things will move on to them.  They don't want this stuff to be thrown away either.  Crap,  the pop pop is in a box along with special trucks, American Girl dolls, Barbies.  Ok, they didn't save everything but there's a lot.  It reminds me that my son's girlfriend asked me last month where his saxophone was because she wanted to see him play it.  It's in one of his boxes.

I don't have a china cabinet.  Neither did my mom.  I do have her credenza which is a perfect 'behind the the floating couch' piece in my family room.  Still not big enough to hold 'everything'.  If you only use something a few times a year, don't you wash it anyway before you do use it? 

OK, I'm digressing. I just get Kyle and her 'stuff'.  And, no, I'm not a hoarder.... God help me when we eventually downsize.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Watching now.....KENNNN!! I officially LOVE Ken. Why would you WALK AWAY from your weeping husband Lisa!?! HUG HIM!! OK. Sometimes I think that woman has ice water in her veins.

I thought the same thing! When he started to cry, I expected her to hug him but she never even touched him.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 2/28/2017 at 11:38 PM, islandgal140 said:

Yes, Kim didn't 'say' anything about Hamlin but she did imply something. However, for me it was Rinna's over the top reaction to it that gave what Kim was eluding to legs. Seriously, why reach for Kim's neck and shatter glass in a restaurant over the ramblings of an addict if it hasn't an iota of truth? Frankly, I'm still wondering what Harry Hamlin did just off Rinna's reaction. 

I've always thought that everyone knows exactly what it is, Rinna included. Kim repeating that they've "ALL talked about it" w such confidence, Kyle's please dont go there shock-face and Rinna's immediate explosion to shut her up, rather then taking a second to think wtf is kim talking about... My guess is there is a fairly open secret about their marriage and the women had gossiped about it.  Then there was the rumor that Bravo had her shut up.  I know the VDP stars complain that the network will cut certain convos (topics like jax' drug use) so things, or images, dont get too dark. I could see them wanting to keep Rinna clean for awhile.

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Haven't most of the HWs on this show feuded with each other and/or someone off the show? I doubt Rinna is unique in that regard.

Short answer-no.  I can only think of one on this franchise that got to the point where NBC/Universal legal department had to get involved.  Brandi .  I don't know if you read the story but it was about Rinna sending harassing, threatening e-mails to another contestant on the show after she was eliminated early and going to twitter and posting negative stuff about the woman.  So I don't usually see putting up photos and attacking another's looks on this franchise or sending threatening messages with the exception if Brandi and Rinna.  It wasn't really a feud. Here is another take, interesting when put on the spot this reporter's take was Rinna threw her entire team under the bus:  http://www.eonline.com/news/231023/star-jones-rips-lisa-rinna-accuses-her-of-harassment

Although it involved a competition reality show versus a candid reality show, I see Rinna as someone who really can't stand to lose.  I think it irks her every time there is poll and she loses to Kim and lately it has been by a landslide.  The bigger question is why does she keep revisiting things and picking on people?  Maybe she feels as if making someone's life miserable they will leave and she will get more air time or a spin-off.  If it is just to create drama I think she goes pretty low.  In less than three seasons she has managed to alienate Kim, Brandi, Yolanda, LVP, Kyle, Dorit and Eden.  In short the only ones that like her are Eileen and Erika-and Erika was screaming in her face last season, demanding to know who started the Munchausen's rumor.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, denmark vesey said:
20 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Watching now.....KENNNN!! I officially LOVE Ken. Why would you WALK AWAY from your weeping husband Lisa!?! HUG HIM!! OK. Sometimes I think that woman has ice water in her veins.

I thought the same thing! When he started to cry, I expected her to hug him but she never even touched him.

My first thought was oh wow, they really ARE British. lol. LVP is always talking about her British sensibilities ("you know, stiff upper lip and all") and this was a prime example of it. I had to laugh. After so many years of marriage, I'm pretty sure Ken knew what to expect.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Inspectabecky said:

I've always thought that everyone knows exactly what it is, Rinna included. Kim repeating that they've "ALL talked about it" w such confidence, Kyle's please dont go there shock-face and Rinna's immediate explosion to shut her up, rather then taking a second to think wtf is kim talking about... My guess is there is a fairly open secret about their marriage and the women had gossiped about it.  Then there was the rumor that Bravo had her shut up.  I know the VDP stars complain that the network will cut certain convos (topics like jax' drug use) so things, or images, dont get too dark. I could see them wanting to keep Rinna clean for awhile.

I have always figured if there was a rumor, Brandi would have spilled it.  She doesn't have any loyalty to Rinna and is not impressed by Harry Hamlin. 

• Love 7

I can only think of one on this franchise that got to the point where NBC/Universal legal department had to get involved

The only reason they got involved was because Star herself got them involved, as the article points out. It's possible in some of the other feuds between the HWs (some of which you could also say were pretty nasty), they could have asked Bravo/NBC/whoever to get involved and were either denied and/or did become involved but things were kept under wraps. So this wasn't a big situation where NBC/Universal saw what was going and and saw that they needed to be involved, they were drawn into the situation by one of the participants.

The article also notes that Star herself is occasionally at odds with her co-stares, so it seems the fault might possibly not just fall on Rinna's shoulders exclusively. Not that this excuses Rinna, I'm just not sure this is the best example to point out her having a pugnacious nature when it comes to her co-stars, especially when also trying to paint her as some lone trouble maker when she is on a show where many of the participants engage in nasty social media wars with each other when they aren't going after other on-screen.

21 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have always figured if there was a rumor, Brandi would have spilled it.  She doesn't have any loyalty to Rinna and is not impressed by Harry Hamlin. 

She is loyal to Andy and the network though. She said she got reamed by execs from nbc to bravo after telling Stern her salary (again, bc it kills the "magic") so same leverage over her and Kim to zip it, if that's the case.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The only reason they got involved was because Star herself got them involved, as the article points out. It's possible in some of the other feuds between the HWs (some of which you could also say were pretty nasty), they could have asked Bravo/NBC/whoever to get involved and were either denied and/or did become involved but things were kept under wraps. So this wasn't a big situation where NBC/Universal saw what was going and and saw that they needed to be involved, they were drawn into the situation by one of the participants.

The article also notes that Star herself is occasionally at odds with her co-stares, so it seems the fault might possibly not just fall on Rinna's shoulders exclusively. Not that this excuses Rinna, I'm just not sure this is the best example to point out her having a pugnacious nature when it comes to her co-stars, especially when also trying to paint her as some lone trouble maker when she is on a show where many of the participants engage in nasty social media wars with each other when they aren't going after other on-screen.

My point has been twisted.  This episode had Eileen, who I liked in the episode, extoling the virtues of Rinna and the good far outweigh the bad.  My point was pretty simple-Rinna has a prior history of sending threatening messages to co-stars.  Since Rinna sent them after she was eliminated from the show, it just seems to me besides lacking impulse control, she really is a sore loser.   It really isn't about Star Jones, it is about Rinna tweeting mean things about co-stars she whom she is at odds and sending threatening messages.  It was not an isolated incident with Kim. 

When Rinna smashed the glass in Amsterdam, in retrospect, I believe she should have been held accountable.  Had it not been for Kim's appalling words and general demeanor I believe Rinna would have had to take some accountability.  I did not care for her mama bear bravado as an excuse, but she seemed very sincere about it being such an isolated incident and behavior foreign to her and apologized for "losing it".   Publicly she was winning because people sided with her instead of the continually exhausting mean Kim. So then she sends Kim threatening texts and cries about how she was left alone for several hours, was sushed by Kim, and again was not really held accountable.  Kyle did make a few comments denouncing Rinna's actions as her not be totally blameless in the Kim situation.  Kim's actions at the Reunion that year towards Kyle diminished any sympathy she may have garnered for being the recipient of Rinna's bad behavior.

Quite honestly I have seen very little in the way of nasty exchanges with this cast on social media-except Rinna going after her co-stars.  Brandi was pretty bad about it, Eden has dug a hole for herself, but the returning cast, with the exception of Rinna usually just don't have the evil social media history.  I just can't buy into they all do it.  Here is another example of Rinna having her moment with her detractors and "snapping", "owning it"and then apologizing: http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/05/09/lisa-rinna-owning-recent-instagram-rant-called-haters-nasty-told-fk-off/   It seems the tides have turned against Rinna and she may not be able to recover this year.

Adrienne's attorneys went to NBC/Universal in a successful attempt to keep the surrogacy off the air.  The attorneys have to be aware before they become involved.  Since the threatening messages weren't public it would take the receiver bringing it to their attention.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Maybe it's supplies for the annual white party?  It seems logical she might have way more entertaining supplies than the average PTV poster, since she throws a lot of parties with lots of guests.  But, yeah, I found it weird too.

I wonder if she keeps her extra flour in there too, like Rinna ;)

• Love 2
20 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

This fucken show is the Seinfeld of the 2000s, it's about NOTHING, I mean NOTHING at all. It's all who said what to who and when, rinse and repeat. I cannot believe they are rehashing things that happened 2 and 3 seasons ago. I don't give a rats ass about 90% of what of what they are saying because it hurts my brain to have to go back in mind several years ago to remember who said what, when they said it, what tone they used,  what the event immediately before and after it was. This show is like cotton candy. It's pretty and yummy, but it melts into nothing in my mind after it's gone. THe things I enjoyed from the episode were:

• Kyle's dog in the pool
  • Carnie Wilson's sad Sara Lee cheesecakes. They looked horrible
  • THe sad blue bunny Rinna gave Kim. It looked like one of those cheap easter basket things

I get that Kim is excited about having a grandchild, but she is so overly attached to all things children and baby, it borders on manic. We don't need to hear about her daughter's cervix. I have always felt she was over attached to her kids, like it fills a hole in her soul. 

LVP needs to STFU. I hate that she is so gleeful over conflict. 

I liked Lisa & Ken's dog shelter. Ken was crying over the dog video. I don't like all the infighting over Kim's rehab vs Eden's rehab vs Carnie Wilson's rehab.

I prefer episodes where they show Kyle's closet & her dogs. I liked the episode where they toured Mauricio's properties for sale.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I got the "Your sib is dead" phone call a few weeks ago.

I lived like Kyle, scared out of my fucking mind that I'd get a late night phone call.

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be like.

I see where she is coming from - It's up to her to live under that kind of pressure, every time kim's name comes up.

What about the horse shit and piss smells, too?

My sincere sympathy 

• Love 2
(edited)

Rinna's truth is she is a liar .....point blank period ......Kim might have insinuated ( she said lets talk about your husband never said more then that) what 3 plus years ago? she apologized and apologized but for Rinna to use that has an excuse for 3 years of attacks on Kim is beyond petty and manipulative. Rinna also took it a step farther saying kim is close to death ( how would she know this? is she in kims inner circle? is she kims doctor?) she turned this whole fight on Kim and Eden (who had no dog in this race other then what Rinna had told her knowing she would freak out about wanting to help) then sat there smug watching eden get attacked ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
to add a ?? mark
  • Love 7

Agree, Normades. I thought the turn away and walk away was a perfect visual metaphor of the stiff upper lip: Emotions like these do not happen! Avoid!  

• Love 11

I was surprised to see Kyle's "professional" organizer packing things up in cardboard boxes and using a portable label maker.  In that neighborhood, with that kind of client and TELEVISION EXPOSURE, I would have expected custom cabinetry with engraved plates on the padded shelves!  At the very least, even I use plastic tubs to protect from moisture, and I often get mass mailers advertising custom-designed garages with really cool storage cabinets.  And, I don't live anywhere near Beverly Hills!

Does anyone know when and where we can see Kyle's scripted show that she's producing, loosely based on her early days in Hollywood?

• Love 4
Just now, suzeecat said:

I was surprised to see Kyle's "professional" organizer packing things up in cardboard boxes and using a portable label maker.  In that neighborhood, with that kind of client and TELEVISION EXPOSURE, I would have expected custom cabinetry with engraved plates on the padded shelves!  At the very least, even I use plastic tubs to protect from moisture, and I often get mass mailers advertising custom-designed garages with really cool storage cabinets.  And, I don't live anywhere near Beverly Hills!

Does anyone know when and where we can see Kyle's scripted show that she's producing, loosely based on her early days in Hollywood?

It will be on TVLand most likely this summer.

• Love 6

I hate clutter, and love to have everything labeled, organized and stored so I know what's inside, and can get to it when I need to.    After cleaning out my MIL's house I realized I will never make my kids have to go through a bunch of "stuff".   All their childhood stuff has been sorted, put in labeled boxes and are waiting for them to get bigger places so they can take them.  I do have a wall of storage in the garage - but most of that is oversized bowls, wine glasses, etc.   I don't like my kitchen counters cluttered with appliances, except coffee maker.   Luckily I have a "butlers pantry" off the kitchen so that's where the toaster oven, toaster, microwave, mixer are - the cabinets have misc. specialty baking/cooking stuff.    My biggest problem is dishes - I LOVE dishes.  They are three deep in the cabinets, some are in guest room closet, and anywhere I can find space.  Some are new, some are from the 20's, some are family heirlooms.   Just this week I was thinking I have to go through and get rid of some of them.  But I do use them.     Maybe Eden can come over and talk me through my dish addiction.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Can we PLEASE be done with a non-cast member's chemical abuse issues now? Good for Kim. LOVE Carnie's frank realness. Can she be a housewife?

Although I will say it was good to see people close on a high (no pun intended) note for once. Wouldn't have happened if Glandi Branville was there calling people C words and telling them to go eff themselves through a chardonnay/xanax/penicillin haze.

Kyle becomes visibly uncomfortable when things are at a peaceful point. Too bad "alcoholic family peacemaker" isn't a paying job. Mauricio could retire. 

@poeticlicensed your comment about LVP being "gleeful over conflict" couldn't be more on point. I felt like I was watching a 12 year old when she and Kyle were in Mexico and LVP was talking shit about Rinna not owning this and that. Kyle even looked weirded out by it. Pot stirring is her specialty. And she makes a terrible victim. When she plays the sad clown, I just absolutely crack up. I have as much compassion for her personally as she has for any other human being....which is zero.

I don't know what to say about Rinna. She's a head case. STOP TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE. STOP! That action alone will solve your problems!! Then you won't have to "own" your "moment" all fucking day.

Interesting that you see Lisa Vanderpump that way; I see her as a very compassionate person.  

Totally agree with you about Rinna tho. 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I got the "Your sib is dead" phone call a few weeks ago.

I lived like Kyle, scared out of my fucking mind that I'd get a late night phone call.

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be like.

I see where she is coming from - It's up to her to live under that kind of pressure, every time kim's name comes up.

What about the horse shit and piss smells, too?

I am so sorry for your loss Eldosequis. You have my deepest sympathy. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I hate clutter, and love to have everything labeled, organized and stored so I know what's inside, and can get to it when I need to.    After cleaning out my MIL's house I realized I will never make my kids have to go through a bunch of "stuff".   All their childhood stuff has been sorted, put in labeled boxes and are waiting for them to get bigger places so they can take them.  I do have a wall of storage in the garage - but most of that is oversized bowls, wine glasses, etc.   I don't like my kitchen counters cluttered with appliances, except coffee maker.   Luckily I have a "butlers pantry" off the kitchen so that's where the toaster oven, toaster, microwave, mixer are - the cabinets have misc. specialty baking/cooking stuff.    My biggest problem is dishes - I LOVE dishes.  They are three deep in the cabinets, some are in guest room closet, and anywhere I can find space.  Some are new, some are from the 20's, some are family heirlooms.   Just this week I was thinking I have to go through and get rid of some of them.  But I do use them.     Maybe Eden can come over and talk me through my dish addiction.

Or have a Greek themed party.

Opa!

• Love 5
On 3/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, njbchlover said:

So, can we now add "Game Night" to the phrases that we NEVER want to hear again, especially out of Rinna's mouth?  

I wholeheartedly agree, when I hear Game Night (sorry for saying it) I think of the night the crutches got hidden seasons and seasons ago. Any other time they mention it I am not clear which one they mean! There's only one! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I look at Erika (what is the spelling? Sorry) in comparison to the other polished ladies and go "huh?" You are damn near fifty and you are in baby doll sized dresses and hair that looks like a haystack after the herd had breakfast. You look ridiculous, lady.  And the botoxing has the result of leaving you with a vapid expression on your face that reads "stupid" to me.

There is literally nothing more to be said about Kim.  Please, someone, mention something else.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

You know that's going to involve a lot of very long, very awkward hugs though, right? ;)

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

I'm sure he did. Which is even sadder to me.

I know what you mean. I thought she would hug him too.  He was on camera, maybe she was allowing room for him to compose himself.  They know each other better than we do and we don't see what happens when they are alone together when he can be privately vulnerable.

I'm a hugger, not like Eden though, I can read a person and know if they are that type too and if the situation is appropriate its OK giving them a squeeze.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

All I can think of is "The Birdcage". With the "greek" bowls with nude men on them.....

let....ok.....let....go....let GO.....

Playing leapfrog!   ;-D

• Love 4
(edited)
40 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Maybe that was just step one in the organizing process, and they'll get good bins and shit later. I feel like that's how I might do it--get all "like with like" first to determine what you need from the Container Store or wherever the hell, and then get down to some serious orderly business! Yeah! 

Ooh, why do I care so much? I love a mass organization plan, man! Gets me all charged up!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8

I think Rinna may have some serious emotional problems- she is emotionally labile, and often seems to go from laughing to weeping quickly. Standing outside Maurice's party crying to go home and then on the same trip purging herself emotionally by doing that foul table dance ?! 

I like Erika, but I do feel embarrassed for her sometimes. 

I remember Kim and Kyle doing their mean girls thing to Brandi and think that's who they are when they are together. Kim is awful, and from the sounds of it, so was Big Kathy their mom. Maybe Kyle is a far better actress than she gets credit for. 

LVP had some work done- her face looks regenerated. 

• Love 4

I look at Erika (what is the spelling? Sorry) in comparison to the other polished ladies and go "huh?" You are damn near fifty and you are in baby doll sized dresses

Erika's age and wearing a babydoll-syle dress (covered with a big old cardigan, as it's a balmy 12 degrees in this shit-show) now at work! Love them. You like it, you wear it.

• Love 6

No need to see Kim anymore- she's bitch when she's drunk and she's a bitch when she's sober.  Kyle telling Lisa V to "pick a lane" was ridiculous, LVP can still be supporting Kim even if she's stating the obvious that it was already out there.  There is nothing wrong with being objective.  

I don't have a problem with LVP enjoying watching Rinna squirm.  Once Rinna realized how terrible she looked last year she tried (with Eileen's help) to spin it as if the M word talk was all really coming from LVP and tried hard to make it stick- why shouldn't LVP enjoy seeing Rinna hang herself this year?

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Erika's age and wearing a babydoll-syle dress (covered with a big old cardigan, as it's a balmy 12 degrees in this shit-show) now at work! Love them. You like it, you wear it.

The original poster specified babydoll-SIZED dress, which connotes fit rather than style. 

Erika likes it, she wears it, and subjects her choices, aesthetic and artistic, to critique and viewer response. 

• Love 8