Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

• Start Topic

(edited)

Funny episode. Not really. When Carnie came in and said, "You are missing the cheesecakes! They are everywhere, I'm holding them!" it made me think that Lisa R's reveal to Elieen and then confrontation was to avoid eating the cheesecakes. She seems to always cause drama at food eating times. 

Camille has a weird way of bouncing and lumbering when she walks into a party. She is so awkward trying to seem outgoing and excited, you can tell she is super nervous. 

The best part of the episode to me: 

Kyle: How long have you been sober?

Carnie: 12 years

Kyle: But you had periods of time not being sober right? (Like my sister has)?

Carnie: Nope. Once I was sober I was sober.

Kyle: Oh! Gotta go change now!

Oh, and LIsa's reveal:

Lisa: You know, I did say those things.

Eilleen: Oh, Lisa. No!

Lisa: Yes, I believe I did.

Elieen: Oh well. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 23
(edited)

Well, that happened. I actually don't dislike Lisa Rinna. There are small elements of truth in the things she spouts. As always, it's the cowardly way she tries to dodge responsibility for saying those things that irks me. That's why it's so hard to buy any apology from her.

That hiss from Kyle to LisaV was everything. IMO Kyle knows she can be unreasonable when defending Kim, which is why she tries to stay out of conversations about her and seem "unsupportive". Because when she does go there, we get things like the aforementioned hiss. 

I'm actually looking forward to letting this mess drop and getting back to Dorit vs Erika, because I don't enjoy any situation that has me on Kim Richard's side.

Edited by RinaX
  • Love 17
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Apologies were made by both Rinna and Kim but only Rinna has kept the feud going. She has gone after Kim both on the show and off in SM time and time again after apologizing to both Kim and Kyle, as well as promising that she has moved on and will never do it again, several times in the span of 3 years. I am not saying that Kim was some innocent angel in all of this, she was and still is an arrogant snot but she has not smacked talked Rinna for 2 seasons. The only one doing that is Rinna. That is where Rinna looses support from a lot of viewers, her apologies and her promises mean nothing......nothing at all.

Whoa.  Wasn't it 'Kim' who said on game night that LR 'owed' her an apology?  Was that Kim moving on?

• Love 11
(edited)
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Except that she did try to defend Rinna's comment about Kim getting arrested being public knowledge, but Kyle snapped at her to "stop", to "pick a lane" and that she was "warning her"! As much vindication that Lisa got from this, she also wanted to make sure the truth was said on/about both sides.

That isn't even what happened!  Kim went after Eden for telling everybody (nope) LVP about her conversation with Rinna.  Nothing about the arrest. It was hard to follow because everyone turned on Eden.  I had to rewind it several times because I didn't get Kyle's vitriol toward LVP.  It was pretty much, "Thanks for telling me about the conversations LVP, now stop defending Eden!" Just weird.

I like Kyle for the most part, but she does tend to be a fence sitter when it comes to conflict, so her going after LVP seemed a bit out of line.  It is very obvious that LVP is on Kyle's side, so that seemed unusually harsh.

I felt a bit bad for Eden. She seems sad and lonely and doesn't have the deflection skills that LR has.  Somehow, Eden was the bad guy.

Dorit was pretty damn awesome. Love.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 24
47 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It wasn't about Kim in Amsterdam it was about Rinna tweeting all the gloriousness about Kim being arrested and Kim being too drunk to blog.  It was about Kim being "gross".  Rinna admitted she was mean and she was.  And she admitted it was intentional.

Has Kim admitted this as well?  What was her intent?  Wasn't her declaration about 'the husband' intentional.  Which came first?  In the end, why is Kim getting a pass in all of this.  None of this would have gotten where it was if it was not because of Kim's behavior and her statements.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Whoa.  Wasn't it 'Kim' who said on game night that LR 'owed' her an apology?  Was that Kim moving on?

Yes, she did after Eden asked her what she wanted/needed from Rinna to move on after the "arrest" comment was made by Rinna.

6 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

That isn't even what happened!  Kim went after Eden for telling everybody (nope) LVP about her conversation with Rinna.  Nothing about the arrest. It was hard to follow because everyone turned on Eden.  I had to rewind it several times because I didn't get Kyle's vitriol toward LVP.  It was pretty much, "Thanks for telling me about the conversations LVP, now stop defending Eden!" Just weird.

I like Kyle for the most part, but she does tend to be a fence sitter when it comes to conflict, so her going after LVP seemed a bit out of line.  It is very obvious that LVP is on Kyle's side, so that seemed unusually harsh.

I felt a bit bad for Eden. She seems sad and lonely and doesn't have the deflection skills that LR has.  Somehow, Eden was the bad guy.

You could be right, in that Lisa was trying to make sure that the blame wasn't placed solely on Eden like Rinna tried to do. But, they were also talking about Rinna's "arrest" comment at the same time, too many were talking at once and that did make the conversation hard to follow. I will try to rewatch it later to see if I can follow it better. LOL

• Love 7

I don't much care that LVP might have ulterior motives for being on Kim's side.  I'm glad that someone was holding Lisar's feet to the fire.  They had just come to a semi-truce when Lisar and Eden had that conversation, and there was no reason for anyone to actually believe that it wasn't going to happen again.  Just because Kim did horrible things in the past doesn't mean that she can't define boundaries now and not being okay with people claiming that she's not sober and about to die is one that would be common sense to most people.  I wanted Carnie to butt out of it.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I agree with your entire post except for the part about Dorit.  I was wishing Kim or Rinna would have said "This argument has a history you know nothing about - butt out."  Different for LVP because she was there throughout, although I agree with the posters who have said that her all-too-obvious glee is a bad look.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I am so embarrassed to admit it, but Kyle's reaction threw me off. So, I kept thinking I missed something. Kim turns on Eden for telling "everyone" about the conversation.  Eden admits to telling LVP and LVP backs her up and says "it was all ready out there". Then Kyle goes off.  The arrest would have actually made sense, but it wasn't brought up.

Let me know if you need answers to the Kennedy assassination. 

Except that Eden wasn't telling everyone about her conversation with Rinna. Actually the only one she told was Lisa, who told Kyle and then Rinna denied, so I am still not convinced Lisa was talking about that. There was another conversation that involved Rinna, herself, when Kim turned to Eden and I think Lisa's comment was in response to that conversation. Like I said, I will watch again because so much was going on at the same time and I think some conversations overlapped others at the same time which did make it hard to follow. LOL

• Love 3
(edited)

Kyle's vicious cujo moment to LVP to pick a lane spoke volumes and reminded me of good ole first season Kyle.

Edited by rags
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, princelina said:

I agree with your entire post except for the part about Dorit.  I was wishing Kim or Rinna would have said "This argument has a history you know nothing about - butt out."  Different for LVP because she was there throughout, although I agree with the posters who have said that her all-too-obvious glee is a bad look.  

Rinna claimed she was angry at Kim because Kim attacked her during Kyle's game night and that is why she then spewed the lies about Kim/Kyle to Eden. Dorit was there, in fact, Rinna and Eileen were working her, Dorit, over pantygate when Kim interjected herself in an attempt to help Dorit. Dorit said that she did not see that happen and asked Rinna how Kim attacked her.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, princelina said:

I liked Dorit because she pointed out that the argument at game night didn't merit LR's anger.  Lisa's comment of "butt out" could also be applied to her regarding Kim and Kyle. All Dorit said was that it seemed like a normal housewives argument that didn't need to be escalated to this extent.

I have mixed emotions about LVP.  Gloating isn't a good look, but I can't say I wouldn't behave the same. We are seeing that Lisa Rinna has a convenient memory. And, it's never her fault...

• Love 21
(edited)

I agree with that the LVP gloating is a negative look. She is just as a manipulative, shit stirrer as the rest of the ladies. Funny thing is, she thinks she's getting the good edit this season.

Edited by rags
  • Love 11
(edited)

As much vindication that Lisa got from this, she also wanted to make sure the truth was said on/about both sides.

Or covering her own ass to try and not look too vindictive, which is why I like her. The one out of this bunch who truly knows how to play the game, and play it well. The crown truly needs to stay where it is :)

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 23
(edited)
55 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna claimed she was angry at Kim because Kim attacked her during Kyle's game night and that is why she then spewed the lies about Kim/Kyle to Eden. Dorit was there, in fact, Rinna and Eileen were working her, Dorit, over pantygate when Kim interjected herself in an attempt to help Dorit. Dorit said that she did not see that happen and asked Rinna how Kim attacked her.

It's true that it started out yelling at Dorit, but it evolved into a seasons old argument that she wasn't involved in.  So while she may think she's involved, she really isn't.

51 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I liked Dorit because she pointed out that the argument at game night didn't merit LR's anger.  Lisa's comment of "butt out" could also be applied to her regarding Kim and Kyle. All Dorit said was that it seemed like a normal housewives argument that didn't need to be escalated to this extent.

I have mixed emotions about LVP.  Gloating isn't a good look, but I can't say I wouldn't behave the same. We are seeing that Lisa Rinna has a convenient memory. And, it's never her fault...

I can't say I wouldn't behave the same either- but then I'd be the one looking bad ?

Edited by princelina
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, princelina said:

It's true that it started out yelling at Dorit, but it evolved into a seasons old argument that she wasn't involved in.  So while she may think she's involved, she really isn't.

I can't say I wouldn't behave the same either- but then I'd be the one looking bad ?

But she, Dorit, was there! Rinna claimed that Kim "attacked" her that night, she was not talking about any other time, just that night which caused her to go to Eden and spew garbage about Kim/Kyle to her. So...Yes, Dorit asked a relevant question, one that Rinna could not or would not answer. LOL

• Love 18

I wonder if Lisa R consulted with someone in between filming those episodes who told her she really should fess up.  I know that was not her own decision.  Harry, publicist, attorney?

I'm trying to picture Harry and Lisa having a nice night out and one of their friends approaches their table and says, "What did you do with the dog, Harry???!!"   

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Funny how "I don't remember" can turn into "I said it, I did" sooooo quickly!

Would Rinna have seen the post-Game Night episode yet? 

No, they don't see anything until about 1 week before we do. She would know that it was filmed though, as the cameras were present when she/Eden talked. I suspect that she, Rinna, didn't think Eden would ever go tell Lisa or anyone else what she said to her but she had to have known it would come out at some point, even if it only at the reunion. LOL

• Love 5
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Except that Eden wasn't telling everyone about her conversation with Rinna. Actually the only one she told was Lisa, who told Kyle and then Rinna denied, so I am still not convinced Lisa was talking about that. There was another conversation that involved Rinna, herself, when Kim turned to Eden and I think Lisa's comment was in response to that conversation. Like I said, I will watch again because so much was going on at the same time and I think some conversations overlapped others at the same time which did make it hard to follow. LOL

Well, that was my point. Kim accused Eden of telling everybody her business. Eden pointed out that she only told LVP what LR said, not everybody. When LVP backed up Eden,  Kyle told her to "pick a lane". 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Well, that was my point. Kim accused Eden of telling everybody her business. Eden pointed out that she only told LVP what LR said, not everybody. When LVP backed up Eden,  Kyle told her to "pick a lane". 

Ok, but I am not sure that was what Lisa was referring to though as there were several conversations going on at once. As I said, I will re-watch and see if I can catch what/who Lisa is replying to. You may be correct in that it was Kim but Lisa already knows that Eden wasn't talking to anyone else, so as you said, her comment would not make sense nor would Kyle's strong reaction to her comment either.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I believe Kim may have been directly quoting Eden, who at the Gatsby Party said to ask her friends as they were coming to her and asking about Kim.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-9/videos/edens-not-the-only-one-talking-about  So Kim is only really repeating what Eden has in fact confirmed.  She had conversations with Dorit, Eileen, Rinna and LVP.  She then had another conversation with Kyle at Rinna's BBQ and finally claimed it was the others asking her.  Eden may have only repeated what Rinna said to LVP, but the subject matter and her basis for talking about Kim, was rooted in the Rinna conversation.

I really don't think the issue should be if Eden repeated the Rinna conversation, for which she was severely chastised by Rinna, but the conversation happened at all. 

That is when LVP went too far in her roasting of Rinna.  Is there any reason the group as a whole should not be disappointed that Rinna and Eden took to having that conversation about Kim and Kyle?  I don't think Rinna gets a pass because, Eden repeated it to LVP.   

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I just re-watched it and you are correct, so I apologize for my mistake. But I think I know why Lisa said that, she was referring to the cameras filming the Rinna/Eden conversation so "It was out there already", it was on film for all to see/hear. You never hear any HW on any HW show across the entire franchise mention the cameras during filming, maybe in their THs and the reunion, but never when they are in the midst of filming the regular season.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Kim may have been directly quoting Eden, who at the Gatsby Party said to ask her friends as they were coming to her and asking about Kim.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-9/videos/edens-not-the-only-one-talking-about  So Kim is only really repeating what Eden has in fact confirmed.  She had conversations with Dorit, Eileen, Rinna and LVP.  She then had another conversation with Kyle at Rinna's BBQ and finally claimed it was the others asking her.  Eden may have only repeated what Rinna said to LVP, but the subject matter and her basis for talking about Kim, was rooted in the Rinna conversation.

I really don't think the issue should be if Eden repeated the Rinna conversation, for which she was severely chastised by Rinna, but the conversation happened at all. 

That is when LVP went too far in her roasting of Rinna.  Is there any reason the group as a whole should not be disappointed that Rinna and Eden took to having that conversation about Kim and Kyle?  I don't think Rinna gets a pass because, Eden repeated it to LVP.   

I agree! This is going to be a problem for me if Kyle forgives Rinna but not Eden. Yes, Eden was/is a stranger that got involved, alright over involved, but she did so at the request of Rinna and we don't know that she would have gone in so hard had it not been for that conversation and the dire comments Rinna made about both Kim/Kyle. I am by no means giving Eden a pass but I feel that Rinna has the greater guilt here because she had promised Kyle not to talk about Kim several times in the past yet kept breaking her word/promise each and every time. You just do not do that to someone you call "friend", you don't.

• Love 11

All of the Rinna vs. LVP vs. Kim vs. Eden is so tiresome.  It's BS that should have been resolved years ago.  In the real world, most people would end it with apologies from all camps, sincere or not, then either truly "move on" or avoid the offending party like the plague.  But these idiots can't just ignore each other since it's their job & this is all scripted for the masses.  I appreciate a good manufactured drama as much as the anyone in the Bravo audience, but even we will get bored with the same old arguments rehashed every season.

So let's talk about the real fail of the evening...Carnie Wilson's very sad little cheesecakes.  Those things looked like one of the show's PA's ran to Costco for a "dessert sampler".  Maybe they tasted great, and the idea of a "bite" of a decadent dessert is a good one (that has been done already), but those things looked very basic.  In fact, I take back what I said about Costco...they have some pretty attractive looking sweets.  Carnie's looked amateurish and more like what I've seen at the PTO Bake Sales at my daughter's school. I will say all the other finger foods looked/sounded awesome.  I love a good hors d'oeuvre and passed appetizers are my favorite part of a cocktail party. Did Carnie's company provide the other food too, or just the cheesecakes? 

And the real shocking moment of the evening... I believe I saw Rinna actually toss a whole mini cheesecake in her mouth!  I was waiting for one of the ladies to ask if 2 or 3 other ladies wanted to "share" one.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

All of the Rinna vs. LVP vs. Kim vs. Eden is so tiresome.  It's BS that should have been resolved years ago.  In the real world, most people would end it with apologies from all camps, sincere or not, then either truly "move on" or avoid the offending party like the plague.  But these idiots can't just ignore each other since it's their job & this is all scripted for the masses.  I appreciate a good manufactured drama as much as the anyone in the Bravo audience, but even we will get bored with the same old arguments rehashed every season.

Amen and amen.  If this is the only thing they can come up with week after week, I may be out.

I have frankly already ditched Orange County and am close to it for NY.  Losing this one would hurt, but this horse is so dead, there's nothing left but bones.

• Love 6

Wow, i am shocked that Rinna ate cheesecake. I saw her drinking water and was sure no food would pass her lips. 

How super slim did Eileen look at Kyle's party?

I just have to say again how darling Dorit's children are and she was on andy's show last night and said her son is talking now.

• Love 7

When Kim told Eden to not get her situation with her own deceased sister confused with Kim and Kyle, it is my opinion that she said it with venom. She also said it to the wrong person-it is Rinna that is emotionally bound up in their relationship because of the loss of her own sister. I think she feels terrible anger at Kim, because in Rinna's mind, she would love for her sister to have one more chance at sobriety. That's why she can't stay out of Kim's business. 

I wish Kim well, but, I don't think she is a nice person, and Kyle isn't either when she is with Kim. I hope she goes away now. 

If it wasn't for PK, I would love Dorit. Her kids are adorable, she dresses well, she is funny and attractive, but anyone that could be married to PK, must be out of their mind. 

• Love 13

Vyle: "Pick a lane" (hissed to LVP)= enabling her sister. I am so sick the F of Kim Richards, blah blah yah yah Rinna this Rinna that but Kim Richards is the common denominator in 3 in-a-row BORING episodes of RH0BH grade D- shit. Get her off my screen.  Someone with a grudge who does not literally eat food versus an addict who has decades of experience deflecting and backed up by enablers is a long flushing whirlpool spiral to nothing and no one wins. The audience loses. If this is the best drama the show had this year then RHoBH should fold. I would have rather seen 3 straight episodes of RHoBH house/car/fashion/handbag porn.

Eileen looked great in that jumpsuit.

Did Dorito have a plastic banana clip in her hair? I had a big flashback. Karma-karma-karma-karma-karma-chameleon & leg warmers.... 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

When Kim told Eden to not get her situation with her own deceased sister confused with Kim and Kyle, it is my opinion that she said it with venom. She also said it to the wrong person-it is Rinna that is emotionally bound up in their relationship because of the loss of her own sister. I think she feels terrible anger at Kim, because in Rinna's mind, she would love for her sister to have one more chance at sobriety. That's why she can't stay out of Kim's business. 

I wish Kim well, but, I don't think she is a nice person, and Kyle isn't either when she is with Kim. I hope she goes away now. 

If it wasn't for PK, I would love Dorit. Her kids are adorable, she dresses well, she is funny and attractive, but anyone that could be married to PK, must be out of their mind. 

She totally said it with venom! Kim should easily be the one to root for in this situation, but she's just such a GD awful human being. Ugh. 

Eden really does seem innocent in all of this, so I think the real reason Kim and Kyle are vilifying her still is that they just find her creepy and unlikable.  Which she kind of is, but I almost feel bad for her.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, ninjago said:

I just cannot stomach Kim trying to be the sanctimonious righteous one.  Kim has been an asshole, drunk or sober, on every season and she's started shit with everyone.  Her being an addict in the early stages of sobriety doesn't change that she has zero humility and is somehow still smug.

Rinna is an idiot, full of shit, thirsty gossip, but, Jesus, Kim, just get the fuck out of here.

Thisssss.  All day long. And twice on Sunday. When it comes to Kim vs. Rinna, I'm on nobody's side.  They can both go kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

Kim R. does crack me up though. She apparently doesn't subscribe to the school of thought: "don't start none, won't be none."  She looooves to start shit, and then get mortally offended by what the other person says back in retaliation ("think of my children... think of my UNBORN grandchild!!").  Girl, bye.  Your children know you're a hot mess (see: Dr. Phil interview). While it was tacky as hell of Rinna bringing up her arrest at game night, it was like saying water is wet.  EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS.  It's not some deeply-guarded family secret. 

7 hours ago, Teddybear said:

I wonder if Lisa R consulted with someone in between filming those episodes who told her she really should fess up.  I know that was not her own decision.  Harry, publicist, attorney?

I'm trying to picture Harry and Lisa having a nice night out and one of their friends approaches their table and says, "What did you do with the dog, Harry???!!"   

I'm thinking producer intervention.  Or, that person who is their "handler" so to speak (heee maybe I'm just giddy with anticipations of The Americans coming back on next week).  Somebody with access to the footage had to have alerted Rinna that yea, she actually did say what she said. 

Either that, or she really was just outright lying in Mexico.  Maybe she did remember saying what she said to Eden, but forgot that the cameras were rolling at the time.  And thought she could get away with it. 

In any case, yeah, she comes out looking like a turd.  Oh well!

So, Kim has apologized to Rinna for the "Lets talk about the husbands" comment in Amsterdam, several times! Rinna did not dispute this, nor did Eileen. LOL

And yet, she still vehemently denies that she "said anything" about Harry Hamlin.  So those apologies had to have been 100% sincere, right?  (my answer: wrong)

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 13

I think Rinna was prepared to continue to deny and deny that she said it until she realized there was NO WAY Eden was going to back down after her convo after Mexico, or would be willing to fall on her sword for Rinna and say she "misinterpreted" what she said or anything else.  "I heard what I heard."  Eden is completely credible in this instance, and Rinna is not.   

As for LVP gloating, yeah, it's not a great look.  But I can't say with honesty that I wouldn't snot the same.  I have my moments where I'm a five-year-old.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Wow, i am shocked that Rinna ate cheesecake. I saw her drinking water and was sure no food would pass her lips. 

How super slim did Eileen look at Kyle's party?

I just have to say again how darling Dorit's children are and she was on andy's show last night and said her son is talking now.

Eileen was looking super slim at the party but did have a nasty case of Montezuma's Revenge, lucky girl.

• Love 3

So much for the old idea that cheesecake makes EVERYTHING better.

---------------

Kyle should design and sell steel toed shoes/boots at her stores.

She drops SO MANY fucking names, she is in danger of losing some metatarsals.

-----------

None of these hens has learned that their tongues are what gets them into trouble?

The gloating that LVP did last night fit her well, She is a nasty piece of work.

You'd think someone with that many miles on her tires would know when the road conditions were hazardous?

• Love 2

So, can we now add "Game Night" to the phrases that we NEVER want to hear again, especially out of Rinna's mouth?  Along with "my truth" and "own it", if I heard Rinna say "Game Night" one more time, I was going to throw something at my TV ~~ she must have said it at least 10 times during the course of the dessert night at Kyle's.

Her continuously bringing up the night of games at Kyle's was, to me, a way to deflect/defend the things she said to Eden about Kyle and Kim.  I'm not defending Kim, because she can be nasty, but Rinna can be just as bad.

And, can I just mention how much I love Kyle's dogs?  

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

So much for the old idea that cheesecake makes EVERYTHING better.

The Golden Girls these women are not!

Forget the dessert party...the highlight (besides Bambi in the pool with her tennis ball) was Ken all hunched over trying to read the paperwork in front of him at the space they were looking at. I was waiting for him to topple over!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, RinaX said:

Well, that happened. I actually don't dislike Lisa Rinna. There are small elements of truth in the things she spouts. As always, it's the cowardly way she tries to dodge responsibility for saying those things that irks me. That's why it's so hard to buy any apology from her.

That hiss from Kyle to LisaV was everything. IMO Kyle knows she can be unreasonable when defending Kim, which is why she tries to stay out of conversations about her and seem "unsupportive". Because when she does go there, we get things like the aforementioned hiss. 

I'm actually looking forward to letting this mess drop and getting back to Dorit vs Erika, because I don't enjoy any situation that has me on Kim Richard's side.

Rinna just needs to shut up about Kim. She keeps talking about her, why? It's like the movie Groundhog Day with Rinna: "I don't remember saying that, I didn't say that, oh yeah, I DID say that" OVER and OVER again. It was filmed, Rinna! Caught, once again, blabbing her mouth and denying it. She never seems to learn. And why does she keep talking about Kim? Leave the woman alone already and stop stirring shit up.

Good rule of thumb: Never say anything to anyone you don't mind being repeated, especially in this group of women. And if you did say it and it was filmed, don't lie about it. 

• Love 7

Kyle has really been letting the mask slip this season and I'm actually beginning to believe that she's actually a much better actress and more of a Machiavellic (TM Camille) mastermind than LVP could ever hope to be as well as suspect that she has herself never let go of the feud between the two of them. 

The hissing last night was such a jarring loss of the composure and discipline that Kyle managed to adopt vis-a-vis her onscreen persona after the lovely conduct to which she treated viewers at the original Game Night. Aside from being completely illogical, it was also rather ironic considering the neutrality and equivocation in which she herself has indulged with respect to conflicts between Kim and the rest of the cast over the years. 

It has often - rather unaccountably imo - been said that Lisa was not a ride or die friend to Kyle despite aggressively and kind of stupidly defending her for much of the first two seasons while Kyle fantasized about how predatory Lisa was. But why isn't Lisa entitled to voice an opinion that differs from Kim's, especially when she wasn't even vilifying Kim? 

This reminds me of how Kyle participated in the encouragement of Dorit and then started physically grabbing her when Eileen began the Game Night pile-on. 

The funny thing about last season was that Kyle was seen as a member of Team LVP when she actually just nimbly seconded LVP's guilt and watched her get shit slung at her all while keeping her own hands clean AND managing to do a Saint of the Year act by not actively maligning Lisa. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....Multiple Bambi sightings.  I'll sit by the pool and throw the ball in for Bambi while enjoying Carnie's food.

Kim:  I never said anything about your husband.

Kyle:  You did imply something.

LR:  People come up to my husband and ask him what did he do?  That affected him and hurt me and my family.

Kim:  How many times do I have to apologize?

Thank you Kyle for calling your sister out.  So Kim, which is it?  You never said anything about HH but then you say you apologized for what you said.  This has been the crux of LR not being able to move on.  Hopefully they will because I really don't care about Kim Richards or anything about her life.  I'm glad she's sober.  Have a happy life off my screen.

And thank you Carnie Wilson for being a very good moderator and voice of reason.  Take note Eden.  You've got a long way to go in your 'journey'.  Step one would be to lower your expectations of banners and long hugs and your self proclaimed wisdom.

I do think LR was sincere and she finally got from Kim what she continued to deny:  Kim admitting that she did say something about LR's husband. 

Back to the other side of the pool with Bambi...

Kim no sooner complained about how what Rinna said about her sobriety affected Kim's family, etc all then poo poo'd how her comment above affected Rinna's family. Double standard? I hate the fact that I am defending Rinna, but if it's good for the goose, it's good for the other goose. Please Kim off. We've reached our saturation point.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Kim has not moved on in the least.  Her comments on Twitter last night showed that.  I don't know if Kim wants the attention and publicity or if she is just not able to let it go.   Very very sad.

• Love 10

Also, why did no one (Kim? Lisa?) point out that Rinna has apologized to Kim multiple times and tacitly conceded closure before immediately reversing ("I love you" to "I will fuck you up"; making amends on Game Night then proceeding to fantasize about Kim's death). Why should this be any different?

Carnie Wilson was irritating as fuck. And as someone who finds addiction and mental health narrative compelling (rooting for Jules Wainstein), this show has literally metamorphosed into Celebrity Rehab. 

• Love 13