Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

• Start Topic

Is this how low RHOBH has gotten? They have to film an episode ONCE AGAIN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME about Kim Richards and her sober/not sober bullshit?And the same old crap about who's talking shit about Kim. I used to look forward to this show on my seldom days off. Now, I  just don't care. Where's Jiggy when you need him? :)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Is this how low RHOBH has gotten? They have to film an episode ONCE AGAIN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME about Kim Richards and her sober/not sober bullshit?And the same old crap about who's talking shit about Kim. I used to look forward to this show on my seldom days off. Now, I  just don't care. Where's Jiggy when you need him? :)

This episode was quite lame in comparison to the build-up of "Cake Therapy!" Hopefully Hong Kong trip will revive things until the reunion which should be explosive! ;-)

• Love 1

I'm sure Kim Richards will be at the reunion wearing some evening gown dress with a long skinny scarf wrapped around her neck. 

And the entire reunion theme will be centered around Lisa Rinna and her big fat lying lips...I hope Brandi Glanville calls in again or does Skype or whatever she did last time. I actually LOVE not seeing Brandi all season  until crafty Andy brings her on by Skype or voice just for the reunion! Brandi ruffles more feathers with those women than a fox in a chicken coup! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm sure Kim Richards will be at the reunion wearing some evening gown dress with a long skinny scarf wrapped around her neck. 

And the entire reunion theme will be centered around Lisa Rinna and her big fat lying lips...I hope Brandi Glanville calls in again or does Skype or whatever she did last time. I actually LOVE not seeing Brandi all season  until crafty Andy brings her on by Skype or voice just for the reunion! Brandi ruffles more feathers with those women than a fox in a chicken coup! 

You're right. The seating chart is out and its Lisar across from Kyle in the seats next to Andy.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ladle said:

I very much dislike Kim, but I thought this was the most healthy-looking and coherent she has seemed in any episode on any season of this show. 

Right now I don't understand while Kim or Camille are "hanging in there?" They both look great and seem at peace, but neither are faves of mines! Rinna has just looked a fool invoking Kim's problems for the last 2 years for no other reason but to be hurtful! She's a pathetic woman who can't be taken seriously! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added sentence
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Good for Lisa and Ken for being passionate about animals, but I wish I saw that same passion for human beings.  Where are the tears for police brutality and unarmed men getting killed?  

They support many charities that are for people, not just dogs. She has featured a few on the show over the years.

• Love 3
Just now, WireWrap said:

They support many charities that are for people, not just dogs. She has featured a few on the show over the years.

They still have their moments;  even all of them on "VR!" Remember Tom Sandoval crying and them freaking out over another assault of someone gay out in CA? ;-(

57 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

They still have their moments;  even all of them on "VR!" Remember Tom Sandoval crying and them freaking out over another assault of someone gay out in CA? ;-(

As much as I like Lisa, I do not watch VPRs! I saw 1 episode and never went back. LOL

• Love 2
Just now, WireWrap said:

As much as I like Lisa, I do not watch VPRs! I saw 1 episode and never went back. LOL

It is lame, but I surf by for a moment here and there! I'm not touching any of those new shows they've created or "Southern Charm!" RHNY is around the corner, but not sure I want to be bothered with the Countless and snark of Bethenny! ;-)

On 3/1/2017 at 11:31 AM, lunastartron said:

Also, why did no one (Kim? Lisa?) point out that Rinna has apologized to Kim multiple times and tacitly conceded closure before immediately reversing ("I love you" to "I will fuck you up"; making amends on Game Night then proceeding to fantasize about Kim's death). Why should this be any different?

Carnie Wilson was irritating as fuck. And as someone who finds addiction and mental health narrative compelling (rooting for Jules Wainstein), this show has literally metamorphosed into Celebrity Rehab. 

Amen. Rinna looks like a nitwit <as usual> sitting and barking/begging that she wants to move on. You want to move on because your insipid scheme backfired, AnusLips.

I agree. When Carnie Wilson called herself an outsider, I thought, "No, no. You're not an outsider. You're a desperate fame-whoring has-been who jumps to be on any reality show you can." Shaddup with your illiterate psycho-babble. 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 4
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

It was the Pulse nightclub shooting where 49 people died. Additionally, the LA Pride parade was the day after the shooting. The morning of the LA Pride parade an unhinged man was arrested in Santa Monica with a bunch of guns and plans to go to the parade. Sandoval tends to be a crier and the SURvers are knuckleheads, but this was a time when their feelings were appropriate.

Vanderpump Rules is interesting because it's a study in stagnation. The SURvers have fame, notoriety, and more money, but their lives haven't really improved. They've married, divorced, and married. They've been fired and started businesses. They've made up, broken up, and made up again. Yet, somehow their lives never really change. They've largely stayed in the same apartments. They keep dating within the same incestuous group of friends. Katie has married her long time boyfriend Schwartz that she doesn't trust because he cheated on her a couple of years ago. Schwartz resents Katie because she's a drunken abusive rage beast. Schwartz' bachelor party had 3 guys Katie has slept with and her best friends have also slept with at least one of these 3 guys.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

It is lame, but I surf by for a moment here and there! I'm not touching any of those new shows they've created or "Southern Charm!"

Southern Charm is a curious show. It should be less trashy than any other Bravo show, but it is actually more trashy. You have a cast who is wealthy and politically connected. You would think that would be enough to have everyone on their best behavior, but the problem is that the nucleus of the show is trashbag Burton and Taylor, TRav and Katherine. TRav is a disgraced former state treasurer who was busted for cocaine possession and Katherine, the woman 30 years his junior who he knocked up twice. They are off and on. On and off. Unfortunately, they have 2 children that someone else should be raising.

There is something to be said about the formal structure of a housewife show that limits the ability of the cast to get as enmeshed as these other shows. A housewife joins a show with supporting friends, family, and a spouse to help her tell her story. When housewives interact it's the intersection of their separate stories. On shows like Vanderpump Rules or Southern Charm, there are rarely stories being told that don't include the group. For example, Scheana had problems with Shay's drinking and drug use. When she confronts him, half the cast is there because they are actually friends with the couple. If Beverly Hills was like Vanderpump Rules, we would have seen Eden in the background for 2 or 3 seasons.

• Love 2

On the nose! @HunterHunted. That's my view of that trio of shows as well. It took me a while to finally give into this world of so called reality television. I was all bent up over the writers strike so I refused until 'Starting Over' started. Then I broke down and bought my first desk top. And now, so many years later, I'm all in.  

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

On the nose! @HunterHunted. That's my view of that trio of shows as well. It took me a while to finally give into this world of so called reality television. I was all bent up over the writers strike so I refused until 'Starting Over' started. Then I broke down and bought my first desk top. And now, so many years later, I'm all in.  

That show was my gateway to high post counts...

• Love 1

Well, bottom line for me (bringing it back to RHBH), I'm never sure if Kim is sober or not.  Kim lies.  A lot (yeah Kim, you were sober for three years except for that one pill slip up on Poker night).  And the thing is that it's not my priority when watching the show.  I hope the best for her. 

Sadly, once again, Kim has become the main story line of the season.  And many will disagree but in my opinion, we got here because of Kim.  Not LR.  LR was being very nice to Kim on game night.  It went there because of Kim.  Kim decided to give input on LR.  Kim wanted an apology from LR.  LR didn't go there until Kim decided to be the victim. 

Heck, Kim is always trying to portray Kingsley as a victim.  And he is to a certain extent but the reality is that you're his owner.  It comes down to 'you'.   Go away.  Get your life in order.  And God, please do not let that dog around your grandson.  Call Cesar Milan.   I think you can get an episode. 

• Love 4