Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Low Blows

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I think it would kill the franchise, but in a year or two they'd come back with various catch-up specials, like those "Being Farrah, Amber, etc..." ones they produced a year or so ago.  

Seriously, with all the no-shows and "I'm not filming this" and threats of quitting, why hasn't this show been cancelled?  Is it still considered a hit, cuz I thought the ratings were kind of middling.

I would think there would be.  I remember a cast member of The Real World hooked up with a producer on one of the early seasons, and I think the producer was fired.

Plus, isn't there a rumor going around that Jeremy's fiancé broke up with him because he cheated on her with one of the producers on Chelsea's crew?

Awww The Real World's first scandal! The love affair of Becky Blasband and Billy Raines. Good times.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

When Kail told Javi she wasn't even thinking about a relationship, I almost fell off my couch laughing.  Whatever Kail. 

Seriously, how did she get that out with a straight face? 

• Love 6

I clicked to read the posts that were posted after I started my response, and it ended up stripping my response which had the posts I was quoting! The Teen Mom forums hate me; my computer is trying to give me an intervention, I just know it...

It's been a long time now, but Janelle was in arrears for her child support to Barb and the State brought her in contempt. At that hearing, Barb asked that the State not be involved any longer, that part of Janelle's child support was being paid to her from MTV. Janelle later tweeted and then deleted a tweet that said she and Barb split the money. She didn't say 50/50 specifically, but said something that made it sound like it was 50/50. I have no idea what I was typing this in response to now, just that I was typing it when the responses went to a new page and stripped my quotes.

Based on Janelle's constant declarations that Barb holds Jace from her, the visitations must only be up to Barb. Maybe in these new hearings something will be set in stone. I don't see a judge giving custody to Janelle; she and Dave are the only people who think she is stable. A judge may give a visitation order, and unless Janelle gets arrested again, he probably would set something in stone since Jace does have a relationship with her and Barb does allow visitation.

Kail has been making comments for a while now that Teen Mom was coming to an end. At the time this was filmed, would she have been pregnant? Does anyone have a timeline for this episode? Her new baby daddy doesn't want to be filmed, so maybe she was done and didn't care if she tore the camera off while she called him to bitch about Javi, because she didn't want to do the show any longer since he wasn't interested. If he's living there, she's probably not going to want to clear him out every time the cameras show up, like Leah did.

The place that "disclosed" Kail was sleeping with her producer is trash. I don't believe it's true, especially because of all the Teen Moms, I can't see anyone wanting to sleep with Kail. She's nasty and hateful on her best days. I also don't think Leah is sleeping with a producer, but not because she wouldn't, but because that sound guy got fired for sleeping with one of Janelle's friends, and I don't think Leah is worth losing a job over. They are 10-man crews, it couldn't be done in secret, unless a trip was made outside of filming to meet up. The photo that was posted of the man Leah was supposedly sleeping with doesn't look like someone who would be desperate enough for sex to travel to WV at the risk of losing his job. If Leah is pregnant, it is probably her drug dealer, because she sounds and looks like she's using again, or one of the men from that new pyramid scheme group she was hanging out with a few weeks ago.

• Love 3
(edited)

My best guess for the filming of this episode is sometime in early fall, maybe late September? I noticed neither Kail nor Javi were wearing jackets in any of their outdoor scenes and the weather seemed too mild for late October/early November. 

Edited by BitterApple
13 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Chelsea: She's the only normal one on the show. She and Cole need a spin off.

Oh lord that would be the most boring show ever.

12 hours ago, dorcastrilling said:

Kail is a bitch with a capital "C".

I love this and I plan to use it in my everyday life!

3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

soooo pissed! My DVR didn't get the aftershow! WTF!!

Mine didn't either, I bet it is on the MTV app.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My best guess for the filming of this episode is sometime in early fall, maybe late September? I noticed neither Kail nor Javi were wearing jackets in any of their outdoor scenes and the weather seemed too mild for late October/early November. 

It must be considering Leah was taking the girls to school. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Really, I'm still taking this in. Do you suppose she'll eventually take the position that we're all supposed to admire her cuz it would have been so much easier if she'd just had an abortion and kept the whole thing quiet? So she's actually a role model and hero for having the courage to face the haters and have the baby anyhow? Even though she just spent so much time and effort telling everybody (including her husband) she didn't want another baby? Maybe ever? I am thinking about the feelings of this child, years hence, watching this program, realizing the circumstances of his/her conception. Do none of these people ever give a thought to the feelings of these children? It is stunning to me. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 19
24 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

. What she has set herself up for now is a heap of  parking lot tradeoffs and who's baby daddy buys the better xmas presents.

I didn't even think of this. As a child of divorced parents, this was definitely an issue...except both my brother an I got the same level fo gifts from the same parents. Here, what Javi can buy Lincoln might not be the same as what Jo can buy Isaac, and whatever this new person, or Kail on her own, can buy baby #3 (particularly when the show ends). It sounds trivial, but it isn't, not when they're young. It will become a source of comparison for these three kids, and the three (or 2) dads. Ugh, that just made me totally sad for them. Sadder, I mean. Thanks a lot :(!

Never change, @Brooklynista :) 

• Love 13

@Brooklynista, agreed! I can't understand what Kail is playing at. She looked anything but happy and glowing when she said flatly "I'm pregnant". "It was a choice". Her choice. She's 23 years old and will have three children by three different men. I don't see what the endgame is. With Jo, it was for a chance at a stable life. With Javi, it was another step to the middle class dream, husband, family, house, yadda yadda. Does she just thrive on the stupid drama and shit stirring, using her kids as pawns and playing her exes off against each other? That narrative is wearing thin. She already looks hagged out, worn and slatternly. What happens when she's 30, 35, 40? She won't be able to lure the young studs in to impregnate her then.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I would think there would be.  I remember a cast member of The Real World hooked up with a producer on one of the early seasons, and I think the producer was fired.

I remember a female producer having an affair with a male cast member and they didn't fire her.  The producer couldn't "produce" that show any more and was shown in a few scenes. There are probably multiple cases of MTV crew members and show cast members hooking up. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I remember a female producer having an affair with a male cast member and they didn't fire her.  The producer couldn't "produce" that show any more and was shown in a few scenes. There are probably multiple cases of MTV crew members and show cast members hooking up. 

Whitney Port married one of her producers from The City

https://www.bustle.com/articles/118015-who-is-tim-rosenman-whitney-ports-new-husband-was-part-of-the-city-too-update

Edited by teapot
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

But why not have an abortion?  Fail has never struck me as especially religious or against abortion morally.  Why not have one since there is all this turmoil going on in her life right now.  Nobody ever had to know.  Just looking at the confusion and pain on Isaac's face should tell her that the household isn't ready for what is sure to be more upheaval.  A new baby??  A new baby daddy? Is she trying to break that little boy?  She's 20 what?  She has plenty of time for more babies.  Babies that could be birthed into a home of stability. What she has set herself up for now is a heap of  parking lot tradeoffs and who's baby daddy buys the better xmas presents.

I asked this question reddit the other day, and someone pointed out that her mom pressured her into having an abortion when Kail became pregnant as a result of sexual assault, so I think she might be totally against another abortion after that experience.  

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Brooklynista, agreed! I can't understand what Kail is playing at. She looked anything but happy and glowing when she said flatly "I'm pregnant". "It was a choice". Her choice. She's 23 years old and will have three children by three different men. I don't see what the endgame is. With Jo, it was for a chance at a stable life. With Javi, it was another step to the middle class dream, husband, family, house, yadda yadda. Does she just thrive on the stupid drama and shit stirring, using her kids as pawns and playing her exes off against each other? That narrative is wearing thin. She already looks hagged out, worn and slatternly. What happens when she's 30, 35, 40? She won't be able to lure the young studs in to impregnate her then.

I don't think she has an end game for her personal life.  She wants to grow her "brand" but she's not even really working at that.

Kail makes really bad decisions, and I think she is really screwed up as a result of her upbringing.  But I don't think she's truly mentally ill--she should be able to see that she's putting herself in bad situations, and seek out therapy to help her deal with it live a happier, more stable life.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

People can judge me for judging, but I think having 3 kids by 3 different men by 23 years old is pretty bad. Mostly because this baby daddy that she is hiding is most likely not gonna lead anywhere and seems like she just needed someone to have a baby with. She will most likely get married again to someone else and have yet another baby by another dad. The girls on both teen mom 1 and 2 just spit out babies like it's their job. Oh wait....

Oh, I'm judging you - judging you right! It's trashy as all get out.

• Love 18

Javi was being petty as hell but I was living for it! I kept screaming at the tv "keep going, don't let her leave!" Does that make a bad person? I CANNOT with Kail anymore. So Javi and his family are never allowed to see Lincoln on Christmas? What?! She is ridiculous.

I have no words for Jenelle, she is delusional as ever. I hope Jace stays with Barb.

I did not like that Leah brought up Gracie's handwriting in front of Ali. You could tell Ali was a little upset and thinking "what about my handwriting?" I understand you can praise one but maybe do it when you're alone. I had an aunt who was always comparing my grades to my cousin and saying how much smarter my cousin is than me. Not a nice thing for a kid to hear.

• Love 20
(edited)
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

You're right. With their Instagram account and twitter posts, it's looking like Mid it late Sept. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

I totally thought that TM2 had single handedly broken PTV yesterday. I'm glad it's back.

I hadn't thought about baby #3 as being the wanted baby of her hard fought battle to get this guy to bang her. But yeah, that explains why she's keeping it and won't get an abortion. 

• Love 18

That scene with Leah "praising" Gracie was awful for both kids. Damn, way to make a nice moment hurtful for everyone. 

Leah giving marriage advice was rich but I have no love for Jeremy so I didn't mind when he looked offended by "it was the worst mistake of my life." Racist asshole. 

I feel terrible for Barb. Not only does she watch her daughter get abused and be abusive, but she gets abused by all of her boyfriends too. I'll never forget how Nathan used to get in that lady's face and scream and rage at her like a maniac because she wouldn't just hand Jace over to Jenelle. Now David is having the gall to put her down and insult her job when she's the only one with a real one outside of MTV? Who do these idiots think they are? As a side note, Walmart offers a lot of good benefits and growth opportunities...Certainly not a shameful place to work. 

• Love 24
11 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

That scene with Leah "praising" Gracie was awful for both kids. Damn, way to make a nice moment hurtful for everyone. 

Leah giving marriage advice was rich but I have no love for Jeremy so I didn't mind when he looked offended by "it was the worst mistake of my life." Racist asshole. 

I feel terrible for Barb. Not only does she watch her daughter get abused and be abusive, but she gets abused by all of her boyfriends too. I'll never forget how Nathan used to get in that lady's face and scream and rage at her like a maniac because she wouldn't just hand Jace over to Jenelle. Now David is having the gall to put her down and insult her job when she's the only one with a real one outside of MTV? Who do these idiots think they are? As a side note, Walmart offers a lot of good benefits and growth opportunities...Certainly not a shameful place to work. 

+1 +1 +1!

I said exactly the same thing to Mrs. Juice while we were watching about the andwriting thing: wait to turn something nice into something shitty for everyone involved. Nice handwriting, since you're the stupid one, here's a dollar, none for you other kid, because you're doing fine with handwriting? Way to make the one doing well think "Why the fuck am I doing this for free?"

I bolded that part because I'm not exactly sure what changed, but after the whole jackass "Meh-he-co!?!?" scene with him and his dad, that dude just seems unsettling, like he either JUST finished saying the N word or is right on the edge of saying it, or is totally thinking it all the time when he looks at Leah. He just makes my skin crawl. 

• Love 13

I hope Barb comes on here and feels the love of her having a history of long term employment and providing for herself and Jace (and probably others). These girls are at the peak of their earning potential and they are blowing it on dudes, vacays and cars. Some don't even pay their damn taxes. When MTV is over we will all be supporting these breeders and their spawn for years to come.  I hate that David looks down his nose at Barb for working when she has done more for Janelle and Jace than his little walnut brain can imagine. She is at an age where she should be planning her dream retirement, but instead she is spending her hard earned $$ on lawyers to keep Jace safe. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

But why not have an abortion?  Fail has never struck me as especially religious or against abortion morally.  Why not have one since there is all this turmoil going on in her life right now.  Nobody ever had to know.  Just looking at the confusion and pain on Isaac's face should tell her that the household isn't ready for what is sure to be more upheaval.  A new baby??  A new baby daddy? Is she trying to break that little boy?  She's 20 what?  She has plenty of time for more babies.  Babies that could be birthed into a home of stability. What she has set herself up for now is a heap of  parking lot tradeoffs and who's baby daddy buys the better xmas presents.

I think Kail was thinking more of what she can produce for MTV. Whether she had an oopsie baby or she did this on purpose, I believe her decision to keep this child was based on what can this baby do for her, but she was obviously thinking short term, not long term. Short term, this baby brings her job security with MTV Teen Mom. She probably brought this to the table when telling MTV what was in it for them. Kail had hinted last year about this season possibly being the last season. She has now given MTV a reason to keep this show going. It is also another baby that gets paid on this show and more money in her LV wallet. 

Kail had an abortion when she was 15 years old. She has revealed she is an atheist so, there is no pressure about doing something she feels is against her religion. Kail mentioned when she had her miscarriage she was going to keep that from the public, but decided to share it with the world. Everything she does is for attention. For someone who has claimed on more than one occasion that she is embarrassed about her pregnancies, she doesn't like when people talk negatively about her, she hates when people judge her, she gives plenty of reasons to show otherwise.

I have a feeling if this guy is not going to be by Kail's side as a partner, she will make sure to cut him out of their child's life as punishment.

• Love 12

I really don't understand how Kailyn thinks. First she says she's the mother so she needs to be with them all the time as if a father should just be a sperm donor. Then she says she's been raising the boys by herself for 8 months as if Javi was off at a brothel and not fighting for our country, earning a much deserved paycheck unlike hers. Then she tells him she wants him for Christmas every year, both day and night. Javi is way out of her league in a lot of ways and she is a complete narcissist.

At this point, I don't even think Barb cares about Jenelle, nor should she. Jenelle can claim that she's changed because she's no longer on hard drugs (although who knows?) or because she bought land for a house, but the truth is she is the same disturbed, co-dependent sociopath she has always been and always will be. She puts every guy in front of her children and in front of her mother, who unlike these boys, has been there for her and her son through everything. At this point, I honestly do feel that Barb would have any excuse to not give Jace back to Jenelle, so in that aspect, I do agree with Jenelle that there probably is always another excuse. However, I 100 % believe that Barb is making the right decision. Jace is young, but even when Jenelle tries to train him to say what she wants him to say, he still sides with Barb. The kid was on freakin vacation at disney world. Most kids would think in a short-term way that they would love to stay with the fun parent. But no, he was like I want to go HOME. Jenelle's disgusting behavior aside, it really is terrible to rip an 8 year old out of the only home he's known to go live with someone else, especially someone as vile as Jenelle.

Leah was trying sooooo hard for the cameras, it  was nauseating. She was extremely impressed with herself with getting the girls to school on time. That's not normal

• Love 23
(edited)

I really don't understand how Kailyn thinks. First she says she's the mother so she needs to be with them all the time as if a father should just be a sperm donor.

Take a look at her 16 & Pregnant. There is a scene between Kail and her mother. Suzy spits out a lot of venom about Kail's bio father, whom Kail had just visited in Texas. Kail is sad that her father hasn't called her and how she would like to have some kind of relationship with him. Pretty pathetic since she basically blew him off due to how miserable she was when she was there with him. She seemed disappointed that he wasn't living the high life.  Back to Suzy, she rants to Kail about what a no-good POS her dad is and how Kail better get used to being disappointed. She went on and on. If I remember right, Suzy was praising herself. The overall message being sent to Kail, and likely was repeated many times throughout Kail's life was, men are no good POS. Suzy chose a guy who was not in her and Kail's life, and she seems to be painting the picture that all men are the same. It may be why she pressured Kail into aborting Isaac, something Kail mentioned in this episode.  Kail's view of men is limited to what Suzy taught her.

Kail's materialistic views seem to have come from Suzy as well. When they went crib shopping, they returned to the Riveras home and showed them a pamphlet of $1700 cribs. Per Suzy's words, "these are heirloom cribs." 

Something about looking like they were not trailer park trash seemed to be a priority in their lives. Kail told Jo she was mad at her mom for not going with her to see about getting financial aid for dental tech school. Kail said she was too embarrassed to ask for financial aid. Jo told her she had to do what she needed to do in order to get her education. Kail wasn't having it. The idea of getting financial aid was just too much. I think she wanted the Riveras to pay for her schooling.

Suzy also wore scarves around her neck in that episode. She too had the double chin look. I guess she taught Kail how to hide the chins with the scarf look.

3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

People can judge me for judging, but I think having 3 kids by 3 different men by 23 years old is pretty bad. Mostly because this baby daddy that she is hiding is most likely not gonna lead anywhere and seems like she just needed someone to have a baby with. She will most likely get married again to someone else and have yet another baby by another dad. The girls on both teen mom 1 and 2 just spit out babies like it's their job. Oh wait....

I will sit next to you.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21
(edited)

Kailyn and Amber annoy me the most of all the teen moms because they  think they can pick and choose when they feel like filming, what they feel like saying, and if they even feel like filming at all. Last time I checked, at my job I can't just choose what I feel like doing. These producers are such kiss ups. Tell these girls that this is their job, and if they don't intend on getting fired, they better produce. 

Jenelle and Farrah are perfect for this show. They both bring the crazy and give us the entertaining show that we desire. Granted, they don't think they sound like trash, but still they put a lotttt out there .

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 7
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

These producers are such kiss ups. Tell these girls that this is their job, and if they don't intend on getting fired, they better produce. 

To be fair to the location producers, my guess is that they don't have the power to tell them to sit down and shut up. I'm guessing only the executive producer of TM and the CEO's at MTV have the power to bring out the contracts and the lawyers. The location producers need to get the goods, and the kissing ass probably helps get the momses guards down. I wouldn't last, I'd have told one of those bitches off long ago, so hats off to the location producers for keeping their jobs, I guess.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10
On 2/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, Mkay said:

She is only about 10 miles from the school. But with the super curvy roads there, in google it lists the travel time as 20 mins. Though, I'm not sure where they catch the bus. 

I'm curious why Leah has them take the bus at all? It's not like she has anywhere else to be, why not just drive them directly to the school now that they're closer. Ten miles isn't bad at all. 

On 2/28/2017 at 11:14 AM, Mldh598 said:

This was nuts. And it was such an awkward time..."gee I'm stuck in traffic. What should I do to kill some time?" Oh yeah....Gracie, way to not suck. I'm amazed you could pull this off." Poor Ali...

She also had to make sure to get her praising on camera. Why not wait until you're all at home and you can pull Gracie aside and praise her? I don't believe that you have to give kids the same things/attention at the same time to be "fair". But you could use a little common sense and compassion about it. 

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

When Kail told Javi she wasn't even thinking about a relationship, I almost fell off my couch laughing.  Whatever Kail.

Well, maybe she's telling the truth. Maybe all she was thinking about was penis. 

I think she should name her baby Threepeat. 

• Love 9

Also what is up with these 5 foot scrolls of ultrasound pics? I think i got maybe 3 when I was pregnant. These girls are unrolling ultrasound pics like Santa's nice list. The look like they should be wound around wooden dowels.

• Love 8

You can see the expression on Gracie's face as Leah attempts to compliment her by telling her she was "mesmerized" (wtf?) by her handwriting, and how it was such a surprise because Gracie tends to be "scatterbrained" -- she is taking all this in. Kids believe what you tell them about themselves. "Oh, I'm scatterbrained." Their mother is the Queen of Scatterbrained! and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt. Gracie is the one who really knows what's going on in that household. Was that supposed to give her a morale boost? It accomplished the opposite. Great job, Leah! Meanwhile, Ali droops a little and wonders what's wrong with her own handwriting. Even when she is trying SO HARD, Leah's always blowing it seven different ways.

Adderall's screaming frenzy in the car was shocking -- she looked like she was going to transform in the Hulk (sorry to mix metaphors with Karl). And Leah thought it was so cute.  

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm curious why Leah has them take the bus at all? It's not like she has anywhere else to be, why not just drive them directly to the school now that they're closer. Ten miles isn't bad at all. 

I also wonder why she didn't just drive the kids to school. Why drive them to a bus stop for what appears to be a long ride to school? Then they wouldn't have to leave so early either. If she's ten miles from the school, it should take her 20 minutes to get there, shouldn't it? Give or take? What time do they start school in West Virginia? 7 a.m.? She got the kids up at 10 minutes of 6! Around here elementary schools start at around 8 a.m. The time line makes no sense to me whatsoever. And what kind of traffic is so bad in rural West Virginia at 6 in the morning? Apparently I am obsessed with this.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Also what is up with these 5 foot scrolls of ultrasound pics? I think i got maybe 3 when I was pregnant. These girls are unrolling ultrasound pics like Santa's nice list. The look like they should be wound around wooden dowels.

That's what I get every time! I guess people started wanting more and more photos because they hand me a photo album every visit. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I bolded that part because I'm not exactly sure what changed, but after the whole jackass "Meh-he-co!?!?" scene with him and his dad, that dude just seems unsettling, like he either JUST finished saying the N word or is right on the edge of saying it, or is totally thinking it all the time when he looks at Leah. He just makes my skin crawl. 

Oh, you KNOW he says that shit all the time. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I also wonder why she didn't just drive the kids to school. Why drive them to a bus stop for what appears to be a long ride to school? Then they wouldn't have to leave so early either. If she's ten miles from the school, it should take her 20 minutes to get there, shouldn't it? Give or take? What time do they start school in West Virginia? 7 a.m.? She got the kids up at 10 minutes of 6! Around here elementary schools start at around 8 a.m. The time line makes no sense to me whatsoever. And what kind of traffic is so bad in rural West Virginia at 6 in the morning? Apparently I am obsessed with this.

This bothers me a lot as well. Unless she's still like an hour away from the school, there would be no need to get them up so early. Her old house was quite far, I think, but she claims she moved closer to the school.  When I was a kid, we never had to get up before 7:00 for school, let alone 6:00! 

• Love 3

I'm starting to think Kail has been planning and playing the long con to get with Baby Daddy 3 for a long time. The first house Kail and Javi bought in Delaware is the one they lived in with Javi's parents. When Jo moved around the corner, they bought a house in a different neighborhood, allegedly because Kail didn't want to be so close to Jo and because she needed that bigger, Pinterest-y house. I'm thinking now it was a way to get away from Javi's parents so she could have a place all to herself to have her boyfriend(s) over while Javi was at work-school or better yet, deployed. Kail strikes me of being capable of this long-con for sure. I just don't think she saw Baby Daddy 3 not wanting to be involved as part of the plan. 

• Love 14

I feel Leah on the bus thing...I totally hate getting up to get my kid out the door.  The kindergarten bus comes at 7:08.  SEVEN OH EIGHT. AM.

And he's a kindergartener so no way am I going to send him out to wait for the bus by himself. 

I am fine with getting up at 7. But in order to get this kid out the door (and myself to wait with the other kindy mommies), I have to get up at 6:30.  I hate this. I hate getting up at 6:30.  And when the time changes I am going to be more miserable. 

But I also do not congratulate myself on getting him out the door on time every morning.  It's sort of my job to do so. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And what kind of traffic is so bad in rural West Virginia at 6 in the morning? Apparently I am obsessed with this.

I think it was because of the bad flooding that happened that summer/early fall.  It looks like they were shoring up washed out roads and the trucks were making it one lane at points.    

But to as why she doesn't drive them all the way?  It's Leah.  She don't make no damn sense.

• Love 8

Bus times can be insane. My daughter attends school about 2 miles from our house.  School starts at 8:00am but if she were to take the bus, she would need be outside at the bus stop at 6:13am!  Nearly 2 hours before the school day begins! I think it's because she is the first child on the route?? But who knows.  I just drive her to school.  There's no telling why Leah does what she does.  She's an odd one but Pillses are usually involved. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Bus times can be insane. My daughter attends school about 2 miles from our house.  School starts at 8:00am but if she were to take the bus, she would need be outside at the bus stop at 6:13am!  Nearly 2 hours before the school day begins! I think it's because she is the first child on the route?? But who knows.  I just drive her to school.  There's no telling why Leah does what she does.  She's an odd one but Pillses are usually involved. 

At our school they have to get the kids there early enough so the kids wanting or eligible for free breakfast can get theirs. Maybe that's why?

• Love 4
(edited)

Does Leah take Addie to school?  Was that Lunchable her breakfast or was she digging into her packed lunch?  

Leah seems to rely on the school feeding the girlses breakfast.  Normally, I'd snark on someone with her income and nothing to do all day relying on handouts meant for people who have actual need for such a service, but it's probably the only semi-nutritious food they get all day.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 7
(edited)

Still processing this "news" from Karl. You know MTV insisted she had to make that announcement with Nessa on the aftershow, since it was already all over Twitter. And how awkward was that? Nessa was (sort of) trying to act like this was (?) good news -- so exciting, how far along, breathless excitement blah blah blah, while Karl stops gritting her teeth long enough to bark out answers. Meanwhile, the childish tweet wars are going on during the filming, so we get real time rebukes and defenses while we sort out whose fault the "leak" was.... And this clueless nobody psychologist gamely tossing around catchphrases, while poor Barb keeps it real. Farrah and her mother are now twin blow-up sex dolls. At what point does this show officially go off the rails? How many children, how many pregnancies, how many baby daddies. Do you have to use both hands to count Karl's various pregnancies? Role model? smdh

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Leah seems to rely on the school feeding the girlses breakfast.  Normally, I'd snark on someone with her income and nothing to do all day relying on handouts meant for needy people, but it's probably the only semi-nutritious food they get all day.

Eh, I'd give her a pass on that--in my town there was breakfast available for everyone, no restrictions, and I took advantage of it often. Its easier and my son enjoyed meeting up with friends before school. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

You can see the expression on Gracie's face as Leah attempts to compliment her by telling her she was "mesmerized" (wtf?) by her handwriting, and how it was such a surprise because Gracie tends to be "scatterbrained" -- she is taking all this in. Kids believe what you tell them about themselves. "Oh, I'm scatterbrained." Their mother is the Queen of Scatterbrained! and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt. Gracie is the one who really knows what's going on in that household. Was that supposed to give her a morale boost? It accomplished the opposite. Great job, Leah! Meanwhile, Ali droops a little and wonders what's wrong with her own handwriting. Even when she is trying SO HARD, Leah's always blowing it seven different ways.

Adderall's screaming frenzy in the car was shocking -- she looked like she was going to transform in the Hulk (sorry to mix metaphors with Karl). And Leah thought it was so cute.  

I got so pissed when I heard her say that.  Talk about a backhanded compliment.  "I'm so proud of you for writing legibly!  You normally suck ass and we were just hopin' you'd get knocked up by someone with some money so we wouldn't have to worry aboutcha.  Maybe you can get some learnin' done and become a secretary or somethin' tho!"

Jesus god, Leah.  

I also wondered why Leah just didn't drive them all the way to school if it's only 10 miles away.  Why drive out to the middle of nowhere (seriously, is there no civilization in West Virginia?  Everywhere they go it's just abandoned body caverns and backwoods) so they can catch a bus for another 5 miles?  That don't make no sense!

Also ALSO: I don't think Leah is pregnant.  She released that video, right?  She did it for a reason.  I'm sure she's just trying to get people talking.  Why else would she do it?  She's not SAYING anything in the video. 

And Kail is the goddamn worst.  I love how she can just insult Javi's truck and clothes and whatever, but then get all butthurt the minute he gives the teeniest back to her.  Also?  You don't get your kids every single Christmas because "I have two kids."  Hey genius, so does Jo.  Does that mean HIS two kids never get to spend Christmas together?  She's such a selfish bitch.  I do blame Suzi for a lot of that.  Kail grew up watching her good for nothing mother scam people to get by and look out for herself before anyone else.  That fruit certainly didn't fall far from the tree.

Oh Juh-nelle.  So little time, so many delusions.  Yeah, Barb's just in it for the money.  No sweetheart, that's you.  And the entire courthouse staff knowing you isn't something to brag about you freaking moron. 

• Love 20
(edited)
On 2/28/2017 at 5:10 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Ugh, what a bad sign for this show;s future. I really hope this is it. I just want MTV ONCE to tell these girls how it is.

First of all, assholes, we film you like three days in a month, MAYBE, for maybe three months. We have to get a season's worth of programming out of it. You are rewarded, rather handsomely, for allowing us to do so. Thanks. BUT. The next fucking time one of you says "I don't want to film today," "I don't want to talk about this," touches your in-car cameras in an effort to affect filming in such a way that it costs me footage, or otherwise just outright bullshits my crew while they're there? You're fired. And not just one of you. All of you. And you can all get to work with the wonderful life skills you have developed over these last seven seasons, and we'll go about our business. I promise, ladies, MTV is not going to go bankrupt without you. "I don't want to talk about it," from now on, is synonymous with "I hereby resign from the show and revoke the rights I've given MTV crews to film my life." We didn't create the circumstances you're ashamed of and trying to hide, You did.  That's your business...UNTIL you signed a contract with us accepting $300K to make it everyone's business. You, your fucking brands, your ever widening herd of children and varied partners, all of that, you can have in private. But you don't get the money, either. Besides, the way you idiots walk around, most of our filming is becoming the scintillating footage of you having to drop one kid off with some parent and another with someone else. That's not a great show in any way, dummy.

Also Jenelle, you're a total idiot. All of her reasons for why Barbra wants to keep Jace, but none of them included "Maybe she genuinely feels like this is what's best for Jace" as a possibility. Of course that might spur Janelle to look at the situation like "Why would she think that?" without her usual bent of rage and self-delusion. Fuck this show, for the good of these kids it has to be stopped now. 

I so wish this would happen. It is my dream!

MTV is raking in the money. BIG TIME. The money they make from this show through advertisers, DVD sales, and all the other shit connected to this show has made them more money than these heifers can only dream about. This is why they won't cut these chicks loose. It is why they bowed to Farrah and brought her back. The OG girls weren't cutting it because they are boring as fuck.

51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eh, I'd give her a pass on that--in my town there was breakfast available for everyone, no restrictions, and I took advantage of it often. Its easier and my son enjoyed meeting up with friends before school. 

Except Gracie specifically asked her mom for breakfast just like the ones Miranda and Cory cook the girlses. Miranda is a SAHM just like Leah. There is no reason for Leah to deny her kids a decent breakfast in the morning like the ones they are accustomed to and desire. Leah jumped on Gracie for daring to mention what her dad and other mom does for her and Ali. That was an opportunity for Leah to hear what her kids were telling her and to try to accommodate their needs. Leah doesn't want to have to get up earlier than she has to and she won't bother to make breakfast for them if someone else can provide it. That is lazy.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I don't think the girlses are going to the school that is 10 miles away. The school that was near Corey and that Leah moved closer to was the one that was damaged. The girls were being bused to another school. She may not have been able to take them all the way and get Addie to her school on time. 

• Love 2