Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Low Blows

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Jenelle is such a lying piece of shit. I wouldn't believe a damn thing she says. IF she gets Jace back, she's going to use him as a pawn to get whatever she wants from Barb. Likely babysitting because we know she can't handle all of her kids at the same time. Poor Barb is going to have to suck up her pride and never say a bad word against Jenelle or she risks seeing Jace less and less. That bullshit story she was telling David in the car sounded like lies and seemed to be the complete opposite of what her lawyer was telling her. And of course David talks shit about Barb. It's a requirement to date Jenelle. She needs yes men around her to make her feel good about her made up life and in return she takes care of their sorry asses.

Kail is also a lying piece of shit. And she proves that every time she refuses to be on camera. She doesn't want the truth to get out because she's knows she was wrong. Her husband, with his childish ass, was deployed, risking his life and she's worried about being home alone. She knew what she was getting into when she married a military man. She got what she wanted and as soon as she did, she started looking for her next sucker. I feel so bad for her kids.

I had high hopes for Jeremy but he turned out to be a sorry ass father too.

• Love 8

Sounds like a crazy episode with Kail and Javi.

Damn! That Twitter shit is nauseating. 

Back in my day when I was done with a bitch, I was done. No fucks to give. No crank calls. No egg throwing. Nada. Kail is a lunatic. Grow the fuck up Mother Russia!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OOOOH THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD.

I loved seeing Javi give Kailyn a dose.  That was awesome.

It is great to see her unable to control the narrative. That's why she won't let them film her this season and she's shied away. She knows she'll look like complete shit. Rightfully so. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I have to actually watch the show. I just happened to be on Twitter when it went down. And then we had Addi snitching !

Out of the mouth of babes. lol

Kail always has to be in control.

I often wonder if MTV paid the girls more money when they switched over to the fourth wall. Knowing Kail, she probably said yes so fast thinking she could pull a fast one.

Randy - grow the fuck up as well. Don't forget, all of these girls are on this show for the same reason. Getting involved in Twitter wars only shows Chelsea and Aubree are more mature than you.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LotusFlower said:

What was the deal with Addie screaming "I want lipstick.....I want long nails.....I want a boyfriend!!"  Who did she pick that up from?  Leah?  Jeremy's girlfriend?"

Some chick she ran into when she went walking out in the Holler that one time before the police took her home.

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

What was the deal with Addie screaming "I want lipstick.....I want long nails.....I want a boyfriend!!"  Who did she pick that up from?  Leah?  Jeremy's girlfriend?"

My husband was in the adjoining room during that scene and when Addie was screeching he said "Jesus Christ that kid is fucking annoying."

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My husband was in the adjoining room during that scene and when Addie was screeching he said "Jesus Christ that kid is fucking annoying."

I said nearly the same thing to my husband. Bad enough I don't find her cute.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Christina said:

I couldn't hear what Addi is saying in that video. I thought Leah was calling her the baby, though.

When Addi whispered something in Leah's ear it sounded like she said something about "a baby in your tummy" and Leah looked like a (high) deer in headlights.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I said nearly the same thing to my husband. Bad enough I don't find her cute.

See how soft and smooth your voices are after drinking a bottle of corn syrup and eating that bag of whatever sugar based junk food she was eating. It takes some skill to pull of a Banshee imitation. I'm sure she'll start smoking soon and it will get a bit deeper.

1 hour ago, leighroda said:

When Addi whispered something in Leah's ear it sounded like she said something about "a baby in your tummy" and Leah looked like a (high) deer in headlights.

Thanks, I couldn't make it out at all. Still crossing my fingers that the ultrasound was her sister's baby, who was just so excited she gave Leah a copy.

• Love 5

Leah's snarking at the construction zone on her way to the bus stop was comedic. As if they would just cancel construction during morning rush hour. I'm glad to see she got them to the bus on time that day. Ali looked crushed when she wasn't getting praised for her writing. Then to say she's praising Gracie because it's so unusual for her to do well in school. So basically.... I'm praising you because usually you suck, um, thanks?

Kail is a lying, cheating, immature, brat. JC seems emotionally invested in Kail's defence, more than just basic prodding for answers/drama. It actually makes me uncomfortable to see him grilling Javi, knowing full well he's guilty of being one of the "other men" in their marriage. I don't care if she filed before he deployed, they are married until it's finalized. 

Loved seeing Chelsea and Cole so excited in the car. Cranky Aubree is terribly cute too. Don't be fooled though, Chelsea didn't have to go to work, she had to go to the salon she once worked at so she could get a new spray tan. 

Jenelle is disgusting. She truly can't understand that taking a 7 year old from the only home he's known and putting him in a new home with new expectations, new routine, new schedule, new atmosphere, and 2 angry, unstable people would be difficult? Too much change all at once can be detrimental. Not only that, children with ADHD need a daily solid routine. The constant vacations (bouncing from home to babysitter) and spur of the moment lifestyle Jenelle lives would be incredibly stressful for him, too. 
Also, it occurred to me that maybe David's jawline is so square from constantly clenching his jaw in seething anger. Those Masseter muscles have that effect when you're often clenching your jaw, or a teeth grinder at night. 

• Love 18

We just dropped cable so I have to wait to watch online later, but if it is true that Leah is pregnant too I will have to give up this show.  I can't support a bunch of girls that learned nothing from teen pregnancy and now think it is responsible to have babies with random men, and could care less about the effect this has on their children.  

• Love 5

You know what else bothers me? Kailyn is clealy using someone else's words, because she keeps saying things that she's literally never said in any episode of this show, repeatedly. "Low blows" and "Slick comments," particularly the latter, smack of someone else using those words to affirm her position whenever she recounts the story. It's difficult to explain entirely, but I know she didn't come up with the term "slick comments." "Smart ass comments" is common, for example. "Hurtful comments," "unnecessary comments," etc etc., these are things that people say every day. "Slick comments" and "Slick ass comments" are things that someone else has said to her and she co-opted. 

• Love 19

Ok, who else thinks that when Kail smashed the car camera she was thinking of Javi's head? That girl has not resolved her anger issues, apparently.

Jenelle is just sickening. How about thinking how ripping Jace from the home, mother, and routine he's had all of his life would affect him? And add to that a stepdad who does not have the most stellar track record? I think it's just about "winning" for Jenelle. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

And Leah tried to cover real quick - "Ewwww, who needs a boyfriend? Mommy doesn't need a boyfriend". Bullshit, Leah. 

6 hours ago, Christina said:

Thanks, I couldn't make it out at all. Still crossing my fingers that the ultrasound was her sister's baby, who was just so excited she gave Leah a copy.

I hope so too. But I found that weird. You don't just get a million of those pictures. Unless you go to the professional places and pay. Who just hands them out like wallet school pics? 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Leah is pregnant too!  Addie interrupted Leah's livestream...

Okay, I've been zaprudering the fuck out of this. At first, I think she IS referring to Addie when she says "baby". Like next time she should do a video when the kid isn't around being loud. But then Addie hears the word "baby" and it reminds her. She clearly says, "Tell them about the baby in your tummy". CLEARLY. I've listened several times. I don't even know what to say. I'm disgusted my the lot of them. 

It's a sad day when I'm fucking praising Farrah for keeping her body under control and not having another kid at any point. She said on the after show she'd like to, but when she's married and has a lot of her career stuff settled. I think a lot of her "career" stuff is a joke. But good for her. 

• Love 12

Kail is so repulsive that she makes everyone around her look better by comparison. I was hoping that Javi would keep airing out her dirty laundry. First she says she's not even thinking about another boyfriend because the divorce wasn't finalized, but justified her sleeping with another guy because they were separated? Man, I wish MTV had been around to capture all the shit Kail did while Javi was away. I also love that she acts like Javi just up and left for eight months and that he wasn't deployed. Kail also has A LOT of help taking care of those two boys. She is in no way doing it alone.

Jenelle is just as repulsive. Not even implying but straight up saying that Barbara is keeping Jace from her for selfish, monetary gain is such a low blow. So unfair and a new low, even for her. It hurts my heart when I see Barb talk about how much she loves and worries about Jace. All the concerns she raised about Jenelle were valid. They don't fucking work so how in the hell is she planning on supporting three kids and a loser boyfriend? How dare they look down at Barb for working at Walmart? It makes my blood boil every time Janelle does that. She earns an honest living and provides a nice life for Jace. She should thank her lucky FUCKING stars that Barb stepped in and became the mother to Jace that she'll never be. 

What kind of person dates a guy and not only allows them, but encourages them to talk endless shit to and about their mother? Jenelle makes me sick.

Lastly, I love that Leah acts like she deserves a medal for packing her daughters' lunches and getting them to school on time. It's obvious she's doing it for the cameras because of how she came off last season. Even with her "trying" she's still failing. I'll never forget her dumping that can of food on one of the girlsie's plates like it was dog food. Of course she's pregnant, too. The shit show continues. At least she'll match Jenelle and Kail by having three children by three different fathers.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It's a sad day when I'm fucking praising Farrah for keeping her body under control and not having another kid at any point. She said on the after show she'd like to, but when she's married and has a lot of her career stuff settled. I think a lot of her "career" stuff is a joke. But good for her. 

Seriously, it's bizarro land up in this motherfucker. I don't think she'll ever have another kid, Farrah, I just don't think she likes being a mom at all. She likes LOOKING like a great mom more than being a decent one. Besides, having a kid would fuck up that expensive plastic body. She'd look like a Salvador Dali painting. 

• Love 15

I'm confused by the Janelle custody case. We saw them talk about depositions for the court date this ep. Have they had their court date?  When did filming for this season end?  Wondering if this is resolved and how much we will see on MTV. It feels like they are making this a big story line, but hardly giving any screen time to what's actually happening and all we see is Janelle bitching about it. 

Kail needs to shut the hell up about having the kids by herself for so many months. It's not like Javi fucked off and abandoned the kids; he was doing his job and had no choice but to be away. And he's right--Kail had tons of help with the kids, vacations away from them, and was constantly with friends. Don't put this shit on social media if you don't want to be called out on your lies, Kail. Kudos to Javi for not being afraid to confront her. 

Jenelle is so clueless. Her financial stability after the show ends is definitely a valid concern. She doesn't have any job experience from the past several years, so what's she going to put on a résumé? That she's good at sitting on her ass in front of MTV cameras? David can choke for his comment about Barb working for Walmart. At least that's an honest day's work and a steady paycheck, and it has provided her with experience she could use to work elsewhere.

Jeremy seems like he's at least trying to make an effort with Addie, so I'm not sure why Leah keeps painting him in a bad light. And honestly, anyone who has to spend time with that little girl deserves a medal, because she is incredibly obnoxious. Leah needs to stop bad mouthing Jeremy and work on raising her child to have manners.

Chelsea is the one bright spot in the dreck that is this show. Love seeing how happy she is with Aubree and Cole.

• Love 19

Should Jenelle get custody of Jace she'll go from one child to three.  Don't think she's very prepared.  Under the best of circumstances 3 is a lot.  She does not have the best of circumstances.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Linny said:

Kail needs to shut the hell up about having the kids by herself for so many months. It's not like Javi fucked off and abandoned the kids; he was doing his job and had no choice but to be away. And he's right--Kail had tons of help with the kids, vacations away from them, and was constantly with friends. Don't put this shit on social media if you don't want to be called out on your lies, Kail. Kudos to Javi for not being afraid to confront her. 

I'd agree, except then when her new boyfriend (yeah,. I'm just going to make that official even though it's largely unfounded!) came in, he immediately punked out, called her and apologized for nothing. I mean he even showed the guy his belly like my dog does when I'm mad at her. Have some self-respect, man. You didn't do anything that required apologizing, if you ask me. You pointed out that her mythology, her "I'm doin' it all on my own!" was bullshit. It IS bullshit. She documented it herself, the vacationing, Jo and Vee, and on and on it goes, and THEN she fucked someone else IN YOUR BED. You don't owe that bitch anything at all. He showed me a little something after mediation, but come on dude. Stand up for yourself. Whatever you did wrong, you aren't out there telling everyone how amazing you are for doing standard parenting stuff like Kail is. "I made sure these kids ate!" Build a fucking statue, Shrek, good work. 

• Love 11
Just now, Lesia said:

Should Jenelle get custody of Jace she'll go from one child to three.  Don't think she's very prepared.  Under the best of circumstances 3 is a lot.  She does not have the best of circumstances.

Plus David's other two (mother he choked while pregnant has acquiesced  and wants her kid to get MTV money too). So, these sociopaths will have 5 kids in the house on weekends.  3 under the age of 3.  Poor Marissa has a lot of mothering to do. 

• Love 14

Earth to Janelle - 

7 different men in 7 years is NOT stability

3 children by 3 baby daddies is NOT stability

by my estimation, she has moved at least 5 times in 7 years, that is NOT stability

Janelle has no job other that the 1099 she gets from MTV and she lives with a man who doesn't work in the backwoods of NC. Not stability

What judge in their right mind would give her custody? I love that she thinks that "buying land" makes her a grownup. 

Barb is 100% right. Janelle jumps into relationships with controlling men who bleed her dry. She  spends every cent she makes on lawyers and cars and housing and flying around partying. I doubt she is saving a penny. So when MTV goes away, she will have nothing, no job, no means to support herself in the long term because UBT will be a distant memory once the Janelle money train ends. I know in the back of Barb's mind she is thinking that when Janelle is dead broke she will end up on her doorstep and she will be supporting all of them. I am sure that Barb is saving her MTV money for Jace. Her kitchen looks really nice, BTW. UBT has a lot of nerve criticizing Barb for working at Wal Mart when he doesn't work at all. 

That aftershow was a shitshow. So Leah and Kail are both pregnant? And Chelsea didn't come because she just had a baby. And Janelle just had a baby. And they are all under 25, or just turned 25 and have a gaggle of kids and only one of them is in a stable relationship? What role models they have become!! Good thing Farrah was there. At least she doesn't continue to pop out kids. So the aftershow was basically the Farrah and Barb show? Too funny. So did Janelle finally show up? I went to bed and she was tweeting up a storm from an undisclosed location. 

Oh and the only reason Kail agreed to 50/50 was because she knew that Javi could make her look really bad in court. Her "I'm a single mom raising kids alone" bitch while her husband is deployed doesn't fly with the court. Of course she won't give an inch on holidays. Javi looked like he was over it. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Leah is pregnant too!  Addie interrupted Leah's livestream...

Sweet baby Jesus! Is this a joke? She already has 3 kids, 2 who are little hellions and one with a progressively debilitating medical condition. This is the girl who struggles to do basic shit for her kids like getting them to school on time or cooking a decent meal and she is going to add another child into her chaos? I just can't!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

As much as I dislike Javi, I am loving how he is pushing her buttons. He gives zero fucks and it's great. He called her out on cheating on camera. She deserves it. Also, javi dresses up for court, wtf was kailyn wearing?

I laughed like a hyena during those scenes. You could see it in Kail's eyes--the growing realization that she was losing control of the narrative, that all her carefully prepared arguments (all the stuff she says should rehearsed, you just know she practices in the bathroom mirror before she leaves the house) having no effect. Javi, for once, stood his ground and fought back. Oh dear that was cleansing. 

11 hours ago, Mldh598 said:

Listening to Janelle's "speech" on how she's grown up in the court system, all the judges know her, etc was really sad. I wonder if she heard herself? Not sure why she sees that as a selling point, but I guess she does.

I wish I could have seen my own face during that sequence. Eyes bugging out of my head, mouth wide open in shock, hand smacking forehead. She was smiling, for all the world like she thinks all these people go "aw, here comes our little Jenelle, all grown up and one arrest away from hard time!" Sheesh.

24 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'd agree, except then when her new boyfriend (yeah,. I'm just going to make that official even though it's largely unfounded!) came in, he immediately punked out, called her and apologized for nothing. I mean he even showed the guy his belly like my dog does when I'm mad at her. Have some self-respect, man. You didn't do anything that required apologizing, if you ask me. You pointed out that her mythology, her "I'm doin' it all on my own!" was bullshit. It IS bullshit. She documented it herself, the vacationing, Jo and Vee, and on and on it goes, and THEN she fucked someone else IN YOUR BED. You don't owe that bitch anything at all. He showed me a little something after mediation, but come on dude. Stand up for yourself. Whatever you did wrong, you aren't out there telling everyone how amazing you are for doing standard parenting stuff like Kail is. "I made sure these kids ate!" Build a fucking statue, Shrek, good work. 

I hope she hid the tasteful boudoir photos of her and Javi before she banged her new sausage of the week.

Kail is really repulsive. Even the way she answers the phone is spoiling for a fight.

How far does Leah live from her kids' school? When my son was in elementary school he had to be there by 8:10. I can't imagine having to get second graders up at 6 a.m. and then face an hour drive to school.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I'm confused by the Janelle custody case. We saw them talk about depositions for the court date this ep. Have they had their court date?  When did filming for this season end?  Wondering if this is resolved and how much we will see on MTV. It feels like they are making this a big story line, but hardly giving any screen time to what's actually happening and all we see is Janelle bitching about it. 

In January it was continued (or delayed) until May. 

• Love 1