Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Feeding A Need

• Start Topic

Lisa Rinna confronts Eden over "near death" accusations. Also, Lisa Vanderpump buys her son a condo; a show inspired by Kyle's childhood becomes more of a reality; and Lisa Rinna is honored with an award, but Dorit has increasing suspicions about her.

This episode was a snoozefest.

I want LVP to adopt me. Just buy me a house or condo, I can decorate it myself.

Eden is kind of pathetic. She might be getting catfished and it was sad how hopeful she was that Kyle 'might' like her. 

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm sorry I know it's not until next week but WHAT THE HELL is etched in Ken's brain? I mean - it must be serious because LVP was poking herself in the eye trying to make herself cry.

My first thought was-- oh no, did something happen to Giggy??

Dorits wee ones melt my cold black heart just a smidge. So presh!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pickles said:

I thought Kim looked really pretty in this episode. Kyle is looking great this season.

I agree.  Kyle has been dressing how she's worth.  I haven't been seeing her in oversized or questionable styles.  I think has finally gotten herself a stylist. 

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm sorry I know it's not until next week but WHAT THE HELL is etched in Ken's brain? I mean - it must be serious because LVP was poking herself in the eye trying to make herself cry.

I am going to take a guess that one of their dogs had to be put down and neither Ken or Lisa were fake crying IMO.

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Random thoughts: Rinna needs to lose those clip-on highlights and I've had less awkward conversations during pap smears than Tom & Erika had at lunch. 

Tom & Erika really do seem to have a special arrangement - friends with private planes and other benefits.

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am going to take a guess that one of their dogs had to be put down and neither Ken or Lisa were fake crying IMO.

Oh, I hope not.  Lisa and Ken love their animals so much.  

ETA:  Well, it's not Giggy or Harrison - they're both on WWHL right now (and, all glittered up, poor things!)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9

I do not believe for one minute that Lisa Rinna does not remember what she said to Eden about Kim (when they saw each other at the store the day after game night). All this anger directed at Eden is just Rinna ACTING, darling.... trying to convince everyone she doesn't recall what she said. What a piece of work.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
That one comma was too important to not be added.
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, Dutchgirl said:

Usually the board is lit up right about now....boring episode? Haven't watched yet but understand it was Rinna-centred. Pity.

giphy.gif

It is interesting you say this because since the beginning I have felt from the moment Rinna was hired to do the show she has tried to make the show hers.  SHe is just not that interesting.   To make things work she uses Eileen as a crutch, and she is a weak crutch.  Soap opera audiences are as different as RH audiences and Erika Jayne concert audiences.

I find Rinna infuriating with her ridiculous claims of telephone game.  Now it is Kyle's fault. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-i-would-like-to-show-my  In the telephone game the facts are wildly distorted as they are passed around the room.  There are three constants in this story, Rinna said Kim is mostly sober, Kyle is her enabler and Kim is near death.  These remain constants and there is no way Rinna's intent is misunderstood.

As LVP said, Rinna has rage and regret syndrome.  She rages and then regrets when  others disapprove.

• Love 24

I am just watching now.  Rinna cannot understand why she is not respected.    Funny in a subtle chuckle kind of way.  A chuckle that says, this shit again?  I love that Lisa and Ken bought Max a condo.  I would love to have that ability.  Good for them. 

1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

Random thoughts: Rinna needs to lose those clip-on highlights and I've had less awkward conversations during pap smears than Tom & Erika had at lunch. 

I love you. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 16

Man she is doubling down on the I don't remember excuse.

Glad they got it on tape, thats for sure, Its nice knowing what actually happened vs the whole it was off camera. harder to care when you never know for sure.

And omg Dorits kids are sooooo cute. I think she is a good mom. they make my ovaries hurt. LOL. Its fun to see little kids again. Part of the reason I love RHNJ is cause of the families and their kids. Its fun

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 16

A royal blue velvet couch for a 24 year old guy?  Nope.  Not feeling it.  A guy that age wants a comfy leather couch.  I do kind of find it 'interesting' that now LVP is buying her kids houses.  I don't know.  I just get a weird vibe. Almost like it's for 'show'.

OK. I kind of enjoyed the women at the food place.  And nope, if I was Kyle, I just wouldn't have done the fish.  I hate fin fish.  Kudos to her.

Not feeling the lunch with Tom and Erika.  Very fake.  With that said, I do think that Erika and Tom's relationship works for them.  However, seeing scenes in the past, truth be told, Tom's in charge.

Oh God, enough with Kim's sobriety.  I'd rather go back to pantygate. 

I love Kyle but having all your sisters and being at your all your sisters' births is a bit weird.  Maybe it's me.  

Dorit's children are very cute but there needs more encouragement for her son to talk.  He points and that's an opportunity to ask him to say the word.  He may not say it but it's important to encourage him.  I also think that moving the stuff animal is OK but do it once and give her the reward of catching it.  She's too young.  Yeah, many will probably disagree.

LR and Eden are both wrong.  LR was wrong about saying what she did about Kim but at the same time, Eden was going around repeating it instead of just getting fresh input from others.  Let's not forget Eden's reactions about Kyle and Kim that had nothing to do with what she heard from LR.

• Love 9

It's too bad for Rinna she is on the one show in the franchise where most of the women won't pretty much look one of their castmates dead in the eye and say, "Yeah, I said it because I don't like you and if you don't like it you can stay home from now on."  

Try to imagine how it would go down if someone told Nene, Tamra, Kandi, Ramona, Bethenny, Vickie, etc. that  they need to tread lightly around someone who shows no remorse for being a total asshole, sober and drunk.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It is interesting you say this because since the beginning I have felt from the moment Rinna was hired to do the show she has tried to make the show hers.  SHe is just not that interesting.   To make things work she uses Eileen as a crutch, and she is a weak crutch.  Soap opera audiences are as different as RH audiences and Erika Jayne concert audiences.

Soap fans tend to watch both.  Plus Housewives is basically a docusoaps using real people.  It just so happens Eileen and Lisa R aren't the best choices after 3 yrs.  I was excited they would be joining at first but now they need to leave the show for good.

Eileen, I believe is over it.  Her telephone call tonight about her having pink eye didn't convince me.  She has been MIA most of the season and she brings nothing to the show besides telling us someone has died in her family.  

Lisa R is trying to hard to be Brandi IMO.  She creates unnecessary drama but she refuses to own it. 

7 minutes ago, ninjago said:

It's too bad for Rinna she is on the one show in the franchise where most of the women won't pretty much look one of their castmates dead in the eye and say, "Yeah, I said it because I don't like you and if you don't like it you can stay home from now on."  

Try to imagine how it would go down if someone told Nene, Tamra, Kandi, Ramona, Bethenny, Vickie, etc. that  they need to tread lightly around someone who shows no remorse for being a total asshole, sober and drunk.

Honey!!! Rinna wouldn't get away with her bs on OC and ATL that's for damn sure.  She's lucky to be casted on BH where she gets a slap on the wrist. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

A royal blue velvet couch for a 24 year old guy?  Nope.  Not feeling it.  A guy that age wants a comfy leather couch.  I do kind of find it 'interesting' that now LVP is buying her kids houses.  I don't know.  I just get a weird vibe. Almost like it's for 'show'.

OK. I kind of enjoyed the women at the food place.  And nope, if I was Kyle, I just wouldn't have done the fish.  I hate fin fish.  Kudos to her.

Not feeling the lunch with Tom and Erika.  Very fake.  With that said, I do think that Erika and Tom's relationship works for them.  However, seeing scenes in the past, truth be told, Tom's in charge.

Oh God, enough with Kim's sobriety.  I'd rather go back to pantygate. 

I love Kyle but having all your sisters and being at your all your sisters' births is a bit weird.  Maybe it's me.  

Dorit's children are very cute but there needs more encouragement for her son to talk.  He points and that's an opportunity to ask him to say the word.  He may not say it but it's important to encourage him.  I also think that moving the stuff animal is OK but do it once and give her the reward of catching it.  She's too young.  Yeah, many will probably disagree.

LR and Eden are both wrong.  LR was wrong about saying what she did about Kim but at the same time, Eden was going around repeating it instead of just getting fresh input from others.  Let's not forget Eden's reactions about Kyle and Kim that had nothing to do with what she heard from LR.

Lisa/Ken buying Pandora/husband their house was not filmed for the show. I think they are showing Max's condo as part of the show because he is on the show this season. As for the couch, if he doesn't like it he can always buy a new one of his choice.

• Love 11

What a boring episode. Rinna is such an annoying fake. Her joke about LVP's "gate" being closed for years was fucking stupid and not funny in anyway. Stop laughing so much at your pathetic jokes.

No Eileen? Wooo!

Go away Rinna's daughters. No one is interested in you. 

I am really liking Erika lately. Her and Tom's relationship works for them so meh I don't care lol.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

My first thought was that Ken's crying looked fake, but I guess we'll find out!

11 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Honey!!! Rinna wouldn't get away with her bs on OC and ATL that's for damn sure.  She's lucky to be casted on BH where she gets a slap on the wrist. 

Haha!  Well, you are right, it would go both ways!  I wonder if she would rather be able to just get into with the other women like they do on OC and ATL?  Her need to tow the hippy-dippy, "I wish you peace" bullshit line runs totally contrary to her real feelings.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

My first thought was that Ken's crying looked fake, but I guess we'll find out!

I don't think he was faking it.

Spoiler

I do know that they lost Giggy's dad last year and that may be what they are talking about, having to have him put down.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Soap fans tend to watch both.  Plus Housewives is basically a docusoaps using real people.  It just so happens Eileen and Lisa R aren't the best choices after 3 yrs.  I was excited they would be joining at first but now they need to leave the show for good.

Eileen, I believe is over it.  Her telephone call tonight about her having pink eye didn't convince me.  She has been MIA most of the season and she brings nothing to the show besides telling us someone has died in her family.  

Lisa R is trying to hard to be Brandi IMO.  She creates unnecessary drama but she refuses to own it. 

Soap opera people may watch the RH, I don't see RH audiences racing to the soaps because of Eileen and Rinna's exposure on RHOBH.  Same with Erika Jayne concert audiences, I don't see the RH rushing out to her concert venues.

• Love 9

Don't really care much for much Jagger, but Phoenix is quite possibly the most adorable thing we have ever seen on this show. Who knew PK's loins could produce something so cute?

Lisa R is going to get piled on hard at the reunion. If she had just done or said the following (as last week's Vulture review said)

"She should have said, “I don’t remember saying that, but, well, it’s kinda true and let’s talk about it,” or, “I don’t remember saying that, but if I did, I think differently now that I’ve talked to you and Kim and I should tell Eden that I was incorrect.”"

or something along those lines, I think she'd be ok. She'd get some grief and attitude about it both on the show and at the reunion, but otherwise, it probably wouldn't be a big thing. But doubling down by claiming she has no recollection and/or deflecting everything on Eden? She is not doing herself any favors, and all she is doing is digging herself a deeper hole.

• Love 6

Kyle is looking great this season

Yeah, she looks much better. Especially digging the way she is styling her hair. Definitely prefer it being a bit shorter and wavy/curly versus the long straight look she used to have.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, ninjago said:

I had such fun visualizing these conversations. Ramona was the funniest. I see her flailing around and basically confusing Rinna to the point of backing off. Of that list, Kandi is the one I have some respect for, so I'd actually take her to heart (not that Rinna would, probably--she'd probably just blather on "oh you're right, I'm so horrible, I take it back," etc.)

The others--have you seen the video for Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy"? There's a visual toward the end, of this alien/monster screaming at a little granny. In this analogy, Rinna is the granny and Tamra, Vickster, Bethenny, Nene are the alien. 

Thanks for the laughs over an otherwise mehpisode.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4

I recognized Lisa Rinna's makeup artist Joey as Rachel Zoe's BFF/makeup artist.  Hadn't seen him for a while. 

Gigi's advice to Delilah was walk like you're going to get food.  Oh, so walk like you're hungry?  I found that part funny just based on the pure ridiculousness of that advice.  Maybe if Yolanda let Gigi have more than a lemon her walk would be totally different! 

• Love 19

I think if Rinna said "harry Hamlin one more time I was going to lose my mind! What does she get royalties for each time she says it. Eden is an odd duck kind of Glen Close fatal attraction scary. That poor beautiful blue couch about to be defiled ugh

• Love 9

WWHL with LVP was better than the episode.  Lisa looked good-she should use WWHL stylist more often.

She busted Rinna for her comments about LVP not going to her event because it wasn't about her.  Apparently, tonight Rinna was to host a fundraising event for her charity at LVP's PUMP Restaurant and she no showed due to illness.  Eileen filled in.

• Love 16