Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Feeding A Need

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Marley said:

What a boring episode. Rinna is such an annoying fake. Her joke about LVP's "gate" being closed for years was fucking stupid and not funny in anyway. Stop laughing so much at your pathetic jokes.

This!! A thousand times!!! Rinna is just not funny, she's hacky.

Speaking of Rinna, when she left her abode at the beginning of the episode to meet with Eden, did she call out to the inhabitants, "The Rinna will be back in an hour."  Did I mishear that, or does she call herself "The Rinna" to her household staff?

I'm still not sure why Eileen gets a diamond but Eden does not.  Eden is more key to the plot and has about as much screen time.

Irrespective of whether Max will like that couch, $1500 for a blue velvet couch is a good deal.  If he doesn't want it, he can ship it to me. LOL!

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

This!! A thousand times!!! Rinna is just not funny, she's hacky.

Speaking of Rinna, when she left her abode at the beginning of the episode to meet with Eden, did she call out to the inhabitants, "The Rinna will be back in an hour."  Did I mishear that, or does she call herself "The Rinna" to her household staff?

I'm still not sure why Eileen gets a diamond but Eden does not.  Eden is more key to the plot and has about as much screen time.

Irrespective of whether Max will like that couch, $1500 for a blue velvet couch is a good deal.  If he doesn't want it, he can ship it to me. LOL!

I think she was calling out to Lorena, her poor housekeeper.  

• Love 6

Made it through.  Hate Rinna even more than I did when I was only 8 minutes in.  Also, her dress at the awards looked like shit on her.  It just hung down limply from her bony shoulders and the plunging neckline just made her look even skinnier than she already is.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think she was calling out to Lorena, her poor housekeeper.  

Hahaha!  That makes much more sense, if she was saying "Lorena, I'll be back in an hour."  I mean, we know she has hard times with pronouncing names clearly (Hilfiger).  

• Love 2

Eileen's blog

I think this bears repeating: Lisa R. clearly did not remember what she’d said to Eden. There’s no reason to lie. Lisa R. knows she was on camera! Why would she put herself through this? The only explanation is that she did not remember. If she did, she would own it. That is who Lisa R. is, and we all know that about her by now. I am feeling for her in this moment. And, frankly, I’m feeling for Kim. I’m sorry she continues to be the topic of conversation.

Girl bye.  You don't know your friend.  

I’m proud of Lisa R., and I’m in awe of all the work she’s done for Project Angel Food over the years. Being recognized for that is a huge honor. But, hey, Lisa R., don’t disrespect the Soap Opera Digest Awards! At least you won one. I was just nominated. Five times. Always the bridesmaid…

Oh, except for that Emmy!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 11

Rinna's blog

What I find odd is how Kyle continued this now very long game of telephone with Kim. As I have previously mentioned in my recent blogs, my original intent of explaining the dynamics of the Richards sisters to Eden, who asked me how she could help out in this situation, has now been mangled into dirty, vicious gossip. Admittedly, Kyle’s biggest concern was how this information could hurt somebody as fragile as Kim. So, before having a true understanding of the situation, Kyle went and told Kim what she had been told and this game of telephone continues… 

Regardless, you will see how this all FINALLY wraps up next week.

Is Lisa R stupid or what.   She still doesn't understand Kyle and Kim are SISTERS first.  It's only obvious as hell that Kyle would tell Kim what Lisa R has been starting up and speculating on Kim's sobriety. 

As far as Eden goes, I wanted to go directly to her, the source, to find out why she did what she did, let her know how it made me feel, and to tell her that I now have my guard up. Many red flags have gone up in the short time I have known Eden, and I needed to be honest and upfront with her right away.

And yet Lisa R invited Eden onto the show to help do her dirty work.  Too bad Eden didn't get the memo. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Made it through.  Hate Rinna even more than I did when I was only 8 minutes in.  Also, her dress at the awards looked like shit on her.  It just hung down limply from her bony shoulders and the plunging neckline just made her look even skinnier than she already is.

The low back on her dress exposed her boney spine (yes, spines ARE bones, but hers looks too boney!). Looking like a bag of bones without any youthful 'meat' on her body just ages her. Which is the opposite to the youthful look I presume she aspires to. How dreadful!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Spelling is important.
  • Love 6

Lisa looked so pretty when she and Ken were at the condo. 

Dorit's children are adorable!

Kyle was hysterical and a good sport when she was assigned to "fish duty". Her reaction to pink eye was funny too. Does she wear color contacts?

"Thanks for allowing me to borrow the plane." Erika is a lucky lady! 

Lisa Rinna is very skinny.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13

Some quick observations: Lisar was BRICKING it at the Angels's kitchen when the women all agreed they needed to 'sit down and talk', it was hilarious, i swear her sock puppet head started swiveling looking for the nearest exit at the same time as her stupid mouth was agreeing with them. Time of reckoning indeed, it's coming. I think Kyle has been incredibly gracious about the whole thing. She probably feels sorry for the moron, she's got her dead to rights. I'm just really sorry it means we have more Kim coming up, even with Kim looking better than she has in maybe forever.

In the background at the Angels' awards, behind Kyle, was sitting a guy that looked exactly like the sweaty creepy boyfriend Kim was dragging around a couple of seasons ago. I also spotted Chaz Dean, Jeff Lewis' celebrity hair stylist client at that event. 

This is an unpopular opinion, but I am not a fan of HarryHamlin. I'm utterly sick of his full name being uttered at any opportunity by Lisar obviously, but I don't find his squished up face attractive at all. I know I'm in the minority (ducking rotten tomatoes).

Erika and Tom: there just isn't any chemistry at all, is there? She leaned down again and pecked him on his age spotted balding old dome like he was a demented elder relative in the restaurant. He does have a really youthful spirit and he's obviously a very bright man. That is attractive to me at any age. Actually, I'd go for Tom over HH any day. (ducking again)

Eileen, Ericka and LVP missing from Lisar's award. Not a glowing endorsement from the cast there. Why was Ken crying in the previews for next week? It IS next week, isn't it? I know we are losing Atlanta AGAIN because of the Oscars this time. 

Way way way too much Lisar in this episode. I hope she gets canned. She's so desperate and so thirsty, she'll literally say anything to anyone for approval and validation, then say the opposite for the same reason to the next person. People like that disgust me, they are completely untrustworthy. And NO MORE of her wannabe model daughters.

• Love 20

My guess with Lisa and Ken crying is because they got some info on Max's birth parents.

I agree that Kyle looks great this season and Kim looked really good this episode. Less makeup can be more, ladies!

Man, sometimes Eden looks like Brandi. They could pass as relatives. 

• Love 12

This has got to be the most boring season yet. Even worse than last year. Rinna was an asshole for what she said about Kim and no one believes you just "don't remember" what you said. And Eden is an intrusive weirdo who I would never want to be stuck alone with for even 2 minutes. But, my God, can we move on already? 

It's sad when the most exciting part of the episode is LVP buying a blue sofa. 

I cannot stand PK, and Dorit's affect grates, but I did love the scenes of her with her kids. She may utilize nannies, but I may have been wrong with my previous judgments of how often she is with her children. She is able to perfectly vocalize what Jagger is trying to communicate, and that doesn't come from passing the kids off to the nannies 24-7. I thought the scene of her Jagger trying to motivate the baby (name has escaped me for now) to crawl was plum adorable!

Erika and Tom are just so awkward. "You look great". "Thank you, I appreciate that". It sounds like a little girl talking to her uncle from out of town. But hey, Erika seems very happy in her life, so what do I care what their arrangement is? They don't seem that close to me, but maybe they're both very content with how things are. No skin off my nose. 

I have a very hard time reconciling how far Rinna has fallen in my estimation with how much I love her husband. There must be some good to her, because Harry Hamlin is awesome and he clearly adores her. I tend to think that she's probably a good wife and decent mother and fun to be around in small doses, in the right settings. But the dynamic of a reality show like this just brings out the worst in her. 

I was laughing so hard at Kyle's reactions to Eden's internet boyfriend. Too fucking funny. 

Eileen who?

• Love 23

As soon as Rinna heard Kyle and Eden at the soup kitchen agreeing that they needed to sit down and talk, she jumped right in and said that they all needed to get together and talk.  imo, she does NOT want Eden and Kyle to have a one-on-one conversation.  She knows what she said and why she said it, and if there's any question go back to the scene where Rinna, Eden and Kyle have lunch and watch how smugly Rinna sits there not uttering a word, while Eden tries to dig into Kyle's past and private life. 

• Love 19

Lisa Rinna wears me out.  She's exhausting. I can't imagine what it must be like to deal with her 24/7.  No wonder her kids have such vacant stares. 

There was something wrong with having a lavish dinner to honor someone for her work in feeding the less fortunate.   It just bugged me to see all that food and flowers, and decor.  But then this bothers me all the time.  Perhaps a less glamorous event so that more money could go to the charity.  I get that it was fundraiser in that attendees had to fork over money to attend, but how much actually went to the charity?

Oh and yes...put me on the list to be adopted by LVP.   One kid gets a furnished house, the other a furnished condo?  I'm in.    But I didn't really understand the condo - it looked run down and I get that LVP wanted to work her "magic" on it, but I'm sure there are nicer condos around.  And no way would I purchase a dark colored velvet couch.   All I kept thinking about was hair - dog, cat and human.  Hope she buys Max a lint brush too.

I thought Kim Richards looked the best I have ever seen her.  She seems to really be sober, and I hope she is, and is turning her life around.  It was nice to see.

Is Eileen Davidson even on the show anymore?

• Love 15

There was something wrong with having a lavish dinner to honor someone for her work in feeding the less fortunate.   It just bugged me to see all that food and flowers, and decor.  But then this bothers me all the time.  Perhaps a less glamorous event so that more money could go to the charity.  I get that it was fundraiser in that attendees had to fork over money to attend, but how much actually went to the charity?

Yeah but then that is true for most charity events as well.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

As soon as Rinna heard Kyle and Eden at the soup kitchen agreeing that they needed to sit down and talk, she jumped right in and said that they all needed to get together and talk.  imo, she does NOT want Eden and Kyle to have a one-on-one conversation.  She knows what she said and why she said it, and if there's any question go back to the scene where Rinna, Eden and Kyle have lunch and watch how smugly Rinna sits there not uttering a word, while Eden tries to dig into Kyle's past and private life. 

Exactly. Lisar knows what she said, and will go to extreme lengths to avoid the actual truth being discussed. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why was Harry Hamlin the emcee and award presenter?  It made the whole "awards ceremony" thing look fake and staged as if they made an arrangement with the kitchen to make up a humanitarian award in exchange for featuring them on the show.  

Harry Hamlin did half, Pauley Perrette (goth lab technician from NCIS) gave away the other award. 

Lisar receiving this award seems real shady. What she's done for Project Angel Food could be practically anything. What's she's done for them is sort of like a footnote.   

"Lisa Rinna is a longtime supporter and volunteer for Project Angel Food. She currently stars in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo. She appeared on All-Star Celebrity Apprentice and is well known for her role as “Billie Reed” in NBC’s Days of Our Lives as well as playing “Taylor McBride” on Melrose Place for Fox. Lisa is an accomplished New York Times author of three books: The Big, Fun, Sexy, Sex Book, Starlit and Rinnavation. She also released a series of exercise DVDs Lisa Rinna: Dance Body Beautiful for Warner Home Video. In 2012 Lisa launched her own fashion line for QVC and continues to appear on air to support her line. Lisa starred as ”Roxie Hart” alongside her husband Harry Hamlin in the musical Chicago on Broadway. She also performed in the national tour. Lisa and Harry have two daughters."

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

I thought Rinna's daughter had the funniest line of the show.  When blonde daughter relays Gigi's advice for how to walk down the runway, "Just pretend  you're walking down the street like you're getting food." The dark haired daughter's reaction was , "Like you're getting food?" in a how would you know, you don't get food, let alone eat it...what is this 'food' thing Gigi speaks of, kind of way.

• Love 21
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:
10 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I am going to take a guess that one of their dogs had to be put down and neither Ken or Lisa were fake crying IMO.

I did a little poking around on the internet.  GIggy's "father" died in late 2015, but both Ken and Lisa were out of town when it happened.

• Love 2

The low back on her dress exposed her boney spine (yes, spines ARE bones, but hers looks too boney!). Looking like a bag of bones without any youthful 'meat' on her body just ages her. Which is the opposite to the youthful look I presume she aspires to. How dreadful!

Ugh, come on. I get that people have aesthetic preferences for all things, but why do thin women have to be called "bag of bones"? We're all bags of bones--some bags are just not as..."quilted" (like a Vera Bradley, haha!). My "dreadful" spine, not to mention my pokey hipbones (those are definitely dreadful as far as repeatedly bumping into things), might actually like some quilting sometimes, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards, and never has. And I like my food.

But as far as mocking Rinna goes--ugh, yes, that fake laughing at her own lame jokes! It's not that she laughs at all (because that could be endearing in some ways), IMO, but that it's so clearly a forced laugh designed either to prompt others to laugh too, or to fill in the "silent but for imaginary crickets" response to her "humor." And the floppy hand-clapping and falling over sideways along with it. WTF?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

I think if Rinna said "harry Hamlin one more time I was going to lose my mind! What does she get royalties for each time she says it. Eden is an odd duck kind of Glen Close fatal attraction scary. That poor beautiful blue couch about to be defiled ugh

Especially if Max has ANY of the Vanderpump Rules crew over to his new condo, or if he lets his good buddy, James, stay over.  I could totally see James "using" Max's condo, telling his most recent hook-up that it is his own apartment.

I think it's great that Lisa wants to help Max out, and has the means to do so, but I don't think a $1500.00 couch is the right thing for a 24 year old.  As someone said upthread - maybe a nice leather sofa, with some recliners built-in.  I know - not the most upscale of furnishings, but that's what young guys want.  I know - I have two of them (young guys, not recliner sofas, LOL!), and their idea of nice furniture is completely opposite of mine.  A leather sectional with recliners and built-in cup holders, a coffee table that has a top that can pull up to table height, so they can eat comfortably on that sofa, flat screen TV mounted on the wall, and a kegerator in the corner is their idea of a perfect living room!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8

My guess for Ken's tears may be from their recent trip to Washington on behalf of their charity to stop that festival where dogs are mistreated.  Lisa mentioned this when they left Mexico early.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Harry Hamlin did half, Pauley Perrette (goth lab technician from NCIS) gave away the other award. 

Lisar receiving this award seems real shady. What she's done for Project Angel Food could be practically anything. What's she's done for them is sort of like a footnote.   

"Lisa Rinna is a longtime supporter and volunteer for Project Angel Food. She currently stars in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo. She appeared on All-Star Celebrity Apprentice and is well known for her role as “Billie Reed” in NBC’s Days of Our Lives as well as playing “Taylor McBride” on Melrose Place for Fox. Lisa is an accomplished New York Times author of three books: The Big, Fun, Sexy, Sex Book, Starlit and Rinnavation. She also released a series of exercise DVDs Lisa Rinna: Dance Body Beautiful for Warner Home Video. In 2012 Lisa launched her own fashion line for QVC and continues to appear on air to support her line. Lisa starred as ”Roxie Hart” alongside her husband Harry Hamlin in the musical Chicago on Broadway. She also performed in the national tour. Lisa and Harry have two daughters."

Was Project Angel Food her charity of choice on Celebrity Apprentice?  Wonder if there is anyway to find out.

ETA:  Just checked - according to Wikipedia, Rinna's charity was St. Jude's Children Hospital, also a good charity (hey, anything these women do that doesn't involve their own narcissism is fine with me).  Just wondering, though, if she has been so involved with this one for over 20 years, why she wouldn't have chosen it.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8

Not much of an episode, but I guess next week will bring on the drama.  I find LisaR to be despicable and she is to blame for talking about Kim AGAIN, but Eden is so strange.  It kind of irks me that she seems to be getting a pass by putting it all on LisaR and being so needy.  I know LisaR gave Eden the gun, but Eden fired the bullet and kept firing.  Her neediness and strange hugs get to me.  It's sad that she is needy, but that doesn't make what she did right.  She's an adult and needs to recognize her issues and work on them.  I'm with her mom on the hug.  It's fine to hug if both parties are cool with it, but holding on to someone and forcing them to remain in your arms is abusive in my book (ok - I'm not much of a hugger).  Just thinking of that happening to me gives me serious anxiety.

Ericka's comment on not understanding why people question her marriage.  Here's a clue Ericka --- You're on a reality show!!!!  You get paid and we talk about you, your marriage, your life and lots of trivial things.  If it bothers you --- Don't go on a reality show!!  Plus, that was the strangest interaction I've seen between two people who are supposed to be in an intimate relationship.  I've had more chemistry and familiarity with random strangers I pass on the street.

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Especially if Max has ANY of the Vanderpump Rules crew over to his new condo, or if he lets his good buddy, James, stay over.  I could totally see James "using" Max's condo, telling his most recent hook-up that it is his own apartment.

I think it's great that Lisa wants to help Max out, and has the means to do so, but I don't think a $1500.00 couch is the right thing for a 24 year old.  As someone said upthread - maybe a nice leather sofa, with some recliners built-in.  I know - not the most upscale of furnishings, but that's what young guys want.  I know - I have two of them, and their idea of nice furniture is completely opposite of mine.  A leather sectional with recliners and built-in cup holders, a coffee table that has a top that can pull up to table height, so they can eat comfortably on that sofa, flat screen TV mounted on the wall, and a kegerator in the corner is their idea of a perfect living room!  :-)

One of the lines from Vulture:  "now I am Googling how to get bong water out of velvet so that I can come to Max's rescue when the inevitable happens."

It is not as if the sofa is pink or even baby blue, it is a decent piece of furniture.  I can see LVP would err on the side of trendy rather than motorhome chic.  My guess is Max probably eats at the restaurant and spends most of his time away from home.  Or maybe Max has a lady friend.   I am going to hold off and see the final product.  Let's just hope there are not huge photos of LVP or Giggy plastered about.   

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

My first thought was-- oh no, did something happen to Giggy??

I'm happy to report that Giggy is fine. I saw him, Lisa, Ken and Harrison last night outside my office in NYC. So it must be something else, maybe related to Yulin or Max's adoption? 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Same plastic surgeon?

Did Rinna ask the Angel Food guy to ride Kyle's ass or what?  Why was she constantly being reassigned while the others seemed to be doing the same thing.  And, that fish duty sure seemed like punishment.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I did a little poking around on the internet.  GIggy's "father" died in late 2015, but both Ken and Lisa were out of town when it happened.

He died that long ago? I could have sworn it was last year, not 2 years ago. What ever happened, really upset both of them.

• Love 1

I am so DONE with hearing about Kim, especially when she is not even on the show.  Her issues have been rehashed to death.  And it's not like she has shown herself to be sympathetic or trustworthy.

Edited by escape
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

Some quick observations: Lisar was BRICKING it at the Angels's kitchen when the women all agreed they needed to 'sit down and talk', it was hilarious, i swear her sock puppet head started swiveling looking for the nearest exit at the same time as her stupid mouth was agreeing with them. Time of reckoning indeed, it's coming. I think Kyle has been incredibly gracious about the whole thing. She probably feels sorry for the moron, she's got her dead to rights. I'm just really sorry it means we have more Kim coming up, even with Kim looking better than she has in maybe forever.

In the background at the Angels' awards, behind Kyle, was sitting a guy that looked exactly like the sweaty creepy boyfriend Kim was dragging around a couple of seasons ago. I also spotted Chaz Dean, Jeff Lewis' celebrity hair stylist client at that event. 

This is an unpopular opinion, but I am not a fan of HarryHamlin. I'm utterly sick of his full name being uttered at any opportunity by Lisar obviously, but I don't find his squished up face attractive at all. I know I'm in the minority (ducking rotten tomatoes).

Erika and Tom: there just isn't any chemistry at all, is there? She leaned down again and pecked him on his age spotted balding old dome like he was a demented elder relative in the restaurant. He does have a really youthful spirit and he's obviously a very bright man. That is attractive to me at any age. Actually, I'd go for Tom over HH any day. (ducking again)

Eileen, Ericka and LVP missing from Lisar's award. Not a glowing endorsement from the cast there. Why was Ken crying in the previews for next week? It IS next week, isn't it? I know we are losing Atlanta AGAIN because of the Oscars this time. 

Way way way too much Lisar in this episode. I hope she gets canned. She's so desperate and so thirsty, she'll literally say anything to anyone for approval and validation, then say the opposite for the same reason to the next person. People like that disgust me, they are completely untrustworthy. And NO MORE of her wannabe model daughters.

Squished up face... I was wondering what it was and that describes it perfectly.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, mytmo said:

My guess for Ken's tears may be from their recent trip to Washington on behalf of their charity to stop that festival where dogs are mistreated.  Lisa mentioned this when they left Mexico early.

If that's it then I would surmise that he watched a video of the actual torture they do to the dogs! I don't think I could watch it without crying either.

20 minutes ago, Normades said:

Not much of an episode, but I guess next week will bring on the drama.  I find LisaR to be despicable and she is to blame for talking about Kim AGAIN, but Eden is so strange.  It kind of irks me that she seems to be getting a pass by putting it all on LisaR and being so needy.  I know LisaR gave Eden the gun, but Eden fired the bullet and kept firing.  Her neediness and strange hugs get to me.  It's sad that she is needy, but that doesn't make what she did right.  She's an adult and needs to recognize her issues and work on them.  I'm with her mom on the hug.  It's fine to hug if both parties are cool with it, but holding on to someone and forcing them to remain in your arms is abusive in my book (ok - I'm not much of a hugger).  Just thinking of that happening to me gives me serious anxiety.

Ericka's comment on not understanding why people question her marriage.  Here's a clue Ericka --- You're on a reality show!!!!  You get paid and we talk about you, your marriage, your life and lots of trivial things.  If it bothers you --- Don't go on a reality show!!  Plus, that was the strangest interaction I've seen between two people who are supposed to be in an intimate relationship.  I've had more chemistry and familiarity with random strangers I pass on the street.

Its not that I am giving Eden a pass but, IMO, Rinna did more than give Eden a gun, Rinna bought the gun/the bullets, loaded it, painted targets on Kyle's/Kim's backs and then pointed Eden at them, all after hearing that Eden has unresolved issues remaining about her own sisters OD death. Yes, Eden went way overboard but I am not so sure she would have without Rinna giving her the info and then asking for her "help".

I agree about Erika!

• Love 12

How foolish does Rinna feel now that she see's what she said to Eden is on tape for the world to see? What could she possibly say in defense of herself? Rinna, time to own it, own it, own it !

Dorit's tiny little baby sitting on the couch like a little lady with Dorit was the cutest ever.

Agree that Kyle looks great. The lightened and shorter hair was a good choice. She looks radiant in her TH with that pink coat, jacket or whatever she is wearing. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

I thought she had no recollection and couldn't remember? Now she can recall her original 'intent'? Dirty vicious gossip was exactly her original intent. GMAFB

What gets me is that the whole point of that particular conversation was for Lisa R to get Eden on board the smack talk train. It was a simple moment. Lisa R set it rolling with the casual "oh, so, umm, what did YOU think of last night?"  That's classic, okay let's dish language. Come on. Lisa R was already sensing that Eden was ripe for the Kim bashing and all she needed was a gentle nudge to start the criticizing so she threw out that feeler. She also created a smooth segway into being able to yet again voice HER opinion on Kim's life. That's what that interaction was about. She wanted to gossip about Kim AGAIN and she wanted to recruit someone who would be willing discuss Kim regularly with her this season since it's obvious Eileen was no longer going to be LisaR's sound board anymore. That shit was getting Eileen in trouble and I would also like to think that Eileen finally realized that going on and on about Kim really wasn't appropriate for any of them to do anymore (Although I maintain that it wasn't very appropriate during the season Kim was on and they all went way overboard with all the Kim talk, chatter and judgements). However I think Eileen finally realizes it really isn't anyone's place to keep Kim's name in their mouths and they sure as hell have no reason to continuously be so intrusively invested in the woman's journey.

One thing that I LOVED was the Eden's response to LisaR when she said she felt like she was thrown under the bus. I wish I could remember word for word what Eden said but I remember thinking what she said was SPOT ON and then ended it with the funniest line about Lisa R then proceeding to jump under the bus because she refused to own what she said. Complete with looking under the bench and all the funny gestures.  It made me laugh so hard and I thought it was brilliant. LOL!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, escape said:

Because we've been done this road with Kim before - who has shown to be untrustworthy.  It was Kyle who initially outed her sister and said she was always afraid of getting the call she had died.  It was Brandi (now Kim's bestie) who accused her of being an addict and said Kyle actually wants to see her sister fail.

So what do Kyle and Brandi have to do with Rinna continually breaking her word not to discuss Kim? 

• Love 6

When they showed the flashback (or was it the present) award that Rinna got (I really tuned this epi out more than I thought), I had this crazy thought - that someone at the award ceremony said "Quick! Ditch the flowers in this vase and wash it - we gotta give this bitch SOMETHING!"

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, escape said:

I am so DONE with hearing about Kim, especially when she is not even on the show.  Her issues have been rehashed to death.  And it's not like she has shown herself to be sympathetic or trustworthy.

I agree and I blame this seasons Kim/sobriety discussion directly on Rinna! We already know that Kim does not want her sobriety discussed on the show and with her being a FOH it should not be the major focus it has become but once again, Rinna has brought it to the forefront despite promising Kyle time and time again not to talk about her. What is Rinna afraid of? Why is she hell bent on keeping the cameras off of her/her family?

• Love 6

Author Tom Wolfe called those women who DELIBERATELY starve themselves ... Social X-rays.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Cranky One said:

My guess with Lisa and Ken crying is because they got some info on Max's birth parents.

I agree that Kyle looks great this season and Kim looked really good this episode. Less makeup can be more, ladies!

I agree!  Many people, me included, think that Eden looks like Sandra Bullock but I don't think that Brandi and Sandra Bullock look a like at all!    

• Love 2
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I'm happy to report that Giggy is fine. I saw him, Lisa, Ken and Harrison last night outside my office in NYC. So it must be something else, maybe related to Yulin or Max's adoption? 

Oh that is good to hear.  Of course they do have many other animals, so hopefully it wasn't another dog.  Or a pony. Or a swan. :(

I think the tears being related to the Yulin thing makes sense.  I though Ken said something like "I can't unsee it..." or something like that. 

7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

4 hours ago, druzy said:

Lisa looked so pretty when she and Ken were at the condo. 

Dorit's children are adorable!

Kyle was hysterical and a good sport when she was assigned to "fish duty". Her reaction to pink eye was funny too. Does she wear color contacts?

"Thanks for allowing me to borrow the plane." Erika is a lucky lady! 

Lisa Rinna is very skinny.

Gawd, yes to both of these.  I, personally, could NOT stop staring at her ARMS in her talking head. They are just barely bigger than toothpicks.  Even her thin daughters have more "normal" looking arms.  I totally believe that she has a good metabolism and will naturally be on the smaller/thin side, but she appears to really take it to extremes.  NOT good. 

I was laughing so hard at Kyle's reactions to Eden's internet boyfriend. Too fucking funny. 

I know, right? Just another reason I adore Kyle.  She keeps it real! 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Oh and yes...put me on the list to be adopted by LVP.   One kid gets a furnished house, the other a furnished condo?  I'm in.    But I didn't really understand the condo - it looked run down and I get that LVP wanted to work her "magic" on it, but I'm sure there are nicer condos around.  And no way would I purchase a dark colored velvet couch.   All I kept thinking about was hair - dog, cat and human.  Hope she buys Max a lint brush too.

It's a mediocre condo but the area is highly coveted. I've had my eye on a penthouse in Max's building for ages but it never seems to be on the market. Plus, it's spitting distance from both Pump and Sur. I think it's actually great Lisa didn't start her kids off in mcmansions of their own. I know my parents wouldn't buy me a condo at 24 (or ever) but I guess by keeping it under a mil she doesn't feel like she's spoiling him rotten.

2 hours ago, Normades said:

Totally agree! Rinna's behavior doesn't excuse Eden. She came onto this show with a vendetta and she was inserting herself in the Richards' lives before even speaking with Rinna. I kind of hate that there is so much emphasis on what Rinna did or didn't tell Eden when she didn't say anything that hasn't been expressed on previous seasons. Meanwhile Eden is defying all the laws of common sense, and I'm not just talking about Kim's intervention, the chlorophyll jar and her catfish boyfriend, WTF? That said, I don't think Kyle is letting her off the hook either. There's beef with Kyle and Rinna because they are actually supposed to be friends; I believe Kyle is the one who brought her on the show. There's no friendship lost with Eden.

Also, I love Dorit giving Eden advice on how to join the friend circle as if she's a RH veteran. She's lucky, if not for Eden, she'd be the villain this season.

Edited by rho
  • Love 6

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the new-baby/happy-sober-kim worries me a little. The baby isn't a cure for her sobriety. People have said (even in this episode, Kyle said some to this effect) that Kim is happy now, and being happy will help keep her sober. Well I hate to sound like Eden, but that happiness needs to come from within. Of course be happy for you daughter being pregnant, soon-to-arrive grandchild, etc, but it can't be like, "now my life has purpose," or "now I have a wonderful distraction from my demons." That's a big burden to put on her daughter and her grandchild (and her son-in-law, if he wants to have healthy boundaries between his family and Kim and his wife can't or won't. Can you imagine dealing with: "we have to see my mom again today even though we saw her yesterday and the day before; she sounds sad about not seeing the baby today, and when she's sad, she drinks."). While they can be a source of happiness for her, they can't be THE REASON for her happiness, and definitely not for her sobriety. I hope that makes sense.

This is all they're talking about when they talk about how Kim's doing these days, so it's feeling kind of all-consuming. I've read that addicts tend to trade one addiction for another, and I'm just getting that vibe from Kim with regards to the baby.

• Love 9

Just wondering, though, if she has been so involved with this one for over 20 years, why she wouldn't have chosen it.

Maybe she just flipped a coin when it came time to choosing a charity for Celebrity Apprentice? Either way, it shouldn't really matter why she chose one over the other, but rather good for her for being that involved with more than one charity.

Rinna did more than give Eden a gun, Rinna bought the gun/the bullets, loaded it, painted targets on Kyle's/Kim's backs and then pointed Eden at them, all after hearing that Eden has unresolved issues remaining about her own sisters OD death

Even if Rinna gave her a gun or a bazooka or whatever...Eden was the one who ultimately pulled the trigger, and that part is all on her.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Harperlee1 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the new-baby/happy-sober-kim worries me a little. The baby isn't a cure for her sobriety. People have said (even in this episode, Kyle said some to this effect) that Kim is happy now, and being happy will help keep her sober. Well I hate to sound like Eden, but that happiness needs to come from within. Of course be happy for you daughter being pregnant, soon-to-arrive grandchild, etc, but it can't be like, "now my life has purpose," or "now I have a wonderful distraction from my demons." That's a big burden to put on her daughter and her grandchild (and her son-in-law, if he wants to have healthy boundaries between his family and Kim and his wife can't or won't. Can you imagine dealing with: "we have to see my mom again today even though we saw her yesterday and the day before; she sounds sad about not seeing the baby today, and when she's sad, she drinks."). While they can be a source of happiness for her, they can't be THE REASON for her happiness, and definitely not for her sobriety. I hope that makes sense.

This is all they're talking about when they talk about how Kim's doing these days, so it's feeling kind of all-consuming. I've read that addicts tend to trade one addiction for another, and I'm just getting that vibe from Kim with regards to the baby.

It is what it is.

I mean at this point all people can do is hope for the best. I don't get how it helps to poke holes in Kim's better times. She can't keep living each day under a microscope and she can't live her life analyzing every single emotion, moment and action.  She has to be able to flow through her days without worrying what is lurking around the next corner and just focus on one thing at a time and take pleasure in what she can take pleasure in.  I get that things are always going to be up for consideration when it comes to Kim cause ya never know when there's going to be a relapse or what have you but I don't see anything wrong with this family drinking in every good moment they can, when they can and not letting her addiction take center stage all the time. I think its fine for the family to enjoy the remission for as long as it lasts and not treat sober Kim as "addict Kim" just in hiatus. This would keep guards up and watchful eyes lurking and would will end up marring all the good moments that they can try to take advantage of when they can.  I think that would be such a sad approach.

They know Kim's situation as a whole and know that for the most part it will always be a fragile state of affairs no matter how many years go by. Life's too short not to embrace the good times wholeheartedly and leave doubts at the door when you can. The new baby is creating an awesome focus for Kim and I think that's great. I hope they figure out a healthy way to continue on Kim's sobriety journey with her and make all the necessary decisions that's best for the family over all moving forward. Either way, it is what it is and they are just going to have to figure out how to keep on keeping on in the best way possible. It's not like everyone all of a sudden forgot that Kim (at this moment) a recovering addict. No one's forgotten that piece of information, I'm sure.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

The problems looked mainly cosmetic and Lisa probably has a contractor she works with for all the restaurants.  It means she probably got a good deal because everyone else was scared off by some holes in the walls and missing fixtures.  Good for her.

3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ugh, come on. I get that people have aesthetic preferences for all things, but why do thin women have to be called "bag of bones"? We're all bags of bones--some bags are just not as..."quilted" (like a Vera Bradley, haha!). My "dreadful" spine, not to mention my pokey hipbones (those are definitely dreadful as far as repeatedly bumping into things), might actually like some quilting sometimes, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards, and never has. And I like my food.

But as far as mocking Rinna goes--ugh, yes, that fake laughing at her own lame jokes! It's not that she laughs at all (because that could be endearing in some ways), IMO, but that it's so clearly a forced laugh designed either to prompt others to laugh too, or to fill in the "silent but for imaginary crickets" response to her "humor." And the floppy hand-clapping and falling over sideways along with it. WTF?

It may be that you eat food and are still skinny, but we've seen that Lisa Rinna doesn't really eat.  She's been shown to have low self esteem and no doubt her starving herself stems from that, so I guess I kind of feel sorry for her because it must be a tough existence, but it doesn't mean she doesn't look bad.  She's trying so hard to make herself more attractive with the not eating and plastic surgery, but sadly it's having the opposite effect. 

• Love 9