Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Last To Know

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I want to stop watching this show but I really enjoy you all here.  With Jace and Isaac this show is kicking me in the feels.

Jenelle is a sociopath. It's scary when you think about what she is capable of. She's the type to follow a woman out of BabieRUs and cut a baby out of a woman's womb. 

To me she's a junior Diane Downs. Wait till some guy she's got the hots for doesn't want kids. She'd dispose of them as quick as you can throw out a water bottle.

4 hours ago, Linny said:

I didn't think I could hate Kail more than I already do, then I saw her wearing a Duke shirt. Fuck Duke. (And Kail, too.)

So, the new bedmate went to Duke? Snort. Works there maybe.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am also reminded of something someone else on this board said - the heart is a muscle.  If she pushes her muscles now, and they start to quickly weaken, the heart will also weaken.  Does she not realize that she is hastening her daughter's death?  It is not just that she will have trouble walking, but she could die.  Corey always talks about how he will walk her down the aisle at her wedding... but she will not make it to her wedding if they continue to let her run around.

I feel like that was not explained to her.  Maybe she needs someone to translate what her doctor is saying, she is not understanding it.  They obviously know that she will lose function, and I think they feel like it is worth it to let her have a good childhood.  But do they still think it is worth it if she is looking at early death?

They are just stuck on the Lifetime movie notion that if they believe, somehow Ali will defy the odds. Corey has said things in this vein before. He hopes and prays and thinks if she pushes herself, she'll be able to do the things her sisters do. Neither he nor Leah seems able to grasp the idea that not everything responds to perseverance and believing in yourself! If Ali was diabetic would they behave like this? If your kid needs glasses you don't say "well, if she tries really hard to see clearly, I believe that she can!" Fuck that noise. 

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I didn't realize 5:30 p.m. is late to eat ice cream. Maybe we do things differently here in So. Cal. We can go out and eat ice cream as late as 7 p.m.  Our weather allows us to enjoy things such as ice cream in the evening. We have an ice cream business near our house. It is nice to sometimes go take a walk over there and eat the ice cream on the walk back.

I did a double take at the time, not because its late, but because 5 or 5:30 says suppertime to me. So maybe they ate and took the kids after? I can't imagine taking the kids for ice cream instead of supper, or before!

1 hour ago, saratothej said:

Leah really needs help dealing with Ali's disability. I get that she doesn't want her to feel different from any other kids, but the fact of the matter is, she is different.  Someone needs to explain to her that all kids are different in their own ways. You can't make a child with a disability try to fit in with everything able-bodied kids do any more than you can make a basketball star be a concert pianist, or vice versa.  They need to quit pushing her to do the same activities that Gracie does and find some activities that are special to her. What happened to that choir they had her in?  They could be like, Gracie gets to do gymnastics, and you get to do choir. They can each have their own identity and own special activities that suit them.  They need to convey that things like choir are just as important/fun/special as things like gymnastics. 

This. Leah and Corey are so unimaginative and limited that they can't see value in anything for little girls unless it cheerleading, sports, and beauty pageants. SMH

Leah is looking scrawny and rough. She'd be one of those straw-haired, bloodshot-eyed, skinny scarecrows one sees shrieking at her filthy, runny nosed kids at the grocery store if it weren't for MTV.

Kail looked like shit. Sometimes she can look really pretty, and sometimes she just looks terrible. Her hair looks better straight and sleek--and she should be more aware of those jowls! Nixon used to diet for a couple of days before he went on TV to reduce the prominence of his jowls--Kail could take a leaf from his book. I'm guessing she's cuter in person?

I can't believe that producer hugged Dave. Shudder. She probably had to burn her clothes afterwards.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 19

I have so much to comment on these girls but I'll leave only this. My heart broke for Jace last night, I hurt for him. Jenelle keeps telling everyone she will be "getting him back" but at what age will Jace get to decide? I don't know legal anything or custody arrangements but there comes a time when a judge will ask a child where they want to live, confidentially. Then the judge makes decisions on all the information given, including the child's request. What age is that?! The poor boy doesn't want to live with Jenelle and can't tell her the truth because she keeps asking the same question until he answers "right" or what she wants to hear. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are just stuck on the Lifetime movie notion that if they believe, somehow Ali will defy the odds. Corey has said things in this vein before. He hopes and prays and thinks if she pushes herself, she'll be able to do the things her sisters do. Neither he nor Leah seems able to grasp the idea that not everything responds to perseverance and believing in yourself! If Ali was diabetic would they behave like this? If your kid needs glasses you don't say "well, if she tries really hard to see clearly, I believe that she can!" Fuck that noise. 

Well said. Degenerative muscular diseases DO NOT, and will never, respond to "believing hard enough." Thinking otherwise, rather than facing the cold light of day, is a massive disservice to the life your child gets to lead. She gets one chance at life and these two are, with the best inetions, I am sure, making hers miserable because they aren't telling her she CAN'T do things. Why is that so bad? Because then when she physically cannot do things like cheer or tumbling or swimming (HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS IS THAT), she has to personally share the "blame" for being unable to do so. She didn't believe hard enough. She didn't work hard enough, she didn't put herself through enough pain. It's never going to really be her fault, but telling her she can do it, when she can't and when doctors said she SHOULDN'T, means eventually she'll feel even more inadequate (when they should have been insulating against this feeling from the beginning by being honest and making her find special things she CAN do), and on top of it, she'll be disappointing her parents. It's short sighted. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, swishandflick said:

I've got a great job and am in my 30s and still and contemplating whether it's the right time for my husband and I to have kids! I just can't with these women and their impulses. It's like having kids at a young age opened the flood gates for them and they continue to procreate with no fear about the responsibilities that come along with it.

well that's your problem right there, with that HUSBAND & JOB of yours!  you were supposed to find someone on the side of the road, procreate, lather, rinse, and repeat.  we could be snarking about your hair online right now & you'd be laughing all the way to the bank!  talk about missed opportunities!!!

• Love 23

Jesus God, Leah. You KNOW MTV is filming you and the best dinner idea you can come up with is cold, chunky (shudder) soup from a can? Come on. Crackers and PB would have been a better choice than that. And I'm almost concerned about how skinny she looked in her bathing suit. Granted, it wouldn't kill me to lose a few body fat percentages, but she's not healthy. I cringed at watching them pick Ali up by her arm and move her down the stairs. I know she has trouble with her legs, but that can't be good on her little arms either.

Jo was a real-live adult when talking to Javi. Much nicer than I probably would have been. This episode was delightfully Kail free.

Jenelle is the debil. The hurt on Barb's face was palpable, and not telling your mom you're pregnant is a bitch move. I had to stop myself from calling my mom before I told my husband I was pregnant. Telling her that way is low. Almost as low as how poor Jace must have felt. That little boy knows he's only an afterthought to her. I wish she'd quit pretending to care about him and let him lead a normal life with Barb.

• Love 20
50 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

On the ice ceam thing, 5:30 is a weird time for me because isn't that around the dinner hour for young kids?  I don't like to do sweet treats before dinner. With my son, we have always done ice- cream around 3 to 4 or after dinner circa  7:00.  But different strokes. :-) 

Dinner time is different for everyone. Perhaps Jo and company already had their dinner by the time they ventured out for ice cream. 

• Love 5

I noticed Kail was hardly on this episode. Must be because she keeps refusing to film certain things.  Isaac and Lincoln haven't been with her all week so they can't show her being super mom either.  And finally, I'm sure she doesn't want the new boyfriend on the show, so that leaves about five minutes worth of film while he's out buying more Duke shirts. 

10 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Jesus God, Leah. You KNOW MTV is filming you and the best dinner idea you can come up with is cold, chunky (shudder) soup from a can? Come on.

I love this. There are so many examples for all of the mom's with stuff like this...but mostly Leah. 

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Dinner time is different for everyone. Perhaps Jo and company already had their dinner by the time they ventured out for ice cream. 

Precisely! Thst's exactly why I ended my post with "Different strokes." ;-) 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

What's sadder than dumping cold soup from a can straight into a trough for your girlses to eat with their hands? The fact that the girlses seemed happy to get it. 

I almost threw up!  Leah literally dumped cold soup from a can into a bowl for hr children.   Cleary Leah  worries  about what people say about her as  a mother,  then she does that on camera...

• Love 12
4 hours ago, leighroda said:

I try not to say what I would do if I were the parent because there isn't always a cut and dry answer and everybody is different... I know Addie is young but I feel like there maybe should have been more serious consequences for getting in the pool without an adult..

Leah just said that because MTV was there. If they weren't, I bet little Adderall could flop around in the pool by herself all day. If Leah really cared, she'd be paying attention to her kids instead of calling Germy. She could have called him at another time. Pool time requires serious supervision. 

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Uncle Dave said something last night that just gave me the heebie jeebies. He told Jenelle that he could see Ensley's name on a huge billboard. Umm...you mean like the ones where missing people's faces are plastered? Yikes!!

I didn't catch that. Eeek. Wonder what he was talking about. 

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I didn't realize 5:30 p.m. is late to eat ice cream. Maybe we do things differently here in So. Cal. We can go out and eat ice cream as late as 7 p.m.  Our weather allows us to enjoy things such as ice cream in the evening. We have an ice cream business near our house. It is nice to sometimes go take a walk over there and eat the ice cream on the walk back.

I was the one who first posted about the ice cream time, and I didn't mean it was late. I used to take my kids out every Saturday evening for ice cream (before our town's ice cream shop closed down). It never seemed to effect their sleep, but probably helped that we walked there and back. I just thought 5:30 was an odd time. Ice cream is usually an after dinner treat. We eat dinner AT 5:30. So, do they eat dinner at 4? Lol, probably not. They probably eat later, between 6-7, I'm guessing. I just wouldn't give my kids ice cream that close to dinner. 

At any rate, I think Jo is a great dad and I wasn't trying to malign him or anything. Just some innocent snark because I thought his immediate, "Let's meet at 5:30" seemed weird for ice cream. 

2 hours ago, saratothej said:

I love how right after walking out of the sonogram, Jenelle says she is getting her girl and now she can be done having kids. I was like, YES! Finally something good comes out of her mouth. Then Creepy Dave starts getting in her ear and by the time Barb asks her, Jenelle is back to, I don't know, maybe more kids. Barb did have the line of the night though, "So you gonna get your tubes tied now?!" All hail

I seriously think Jenelle will have more kids just to spite Barb. Barb should wisen up and start playing reverse psychology tricks on her daughter. "Ohhh, Jenelle, a little girl. How great. I think you should try for another very soon, so they'll be close in age. Wouldn't that be great? I just love the idea of a dozen grandkids!"

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I seriously think Jenelle will have more kids just to spite Barb. Barb should wisen up and start playing reverse psychology tricks on her daughter. "Ohhh, Jenelle, a little girl. How great. I think you should try for another very soon, so they'll be close in age. Wouldn't that be great? I just love the idea of a dozen grandkids!"

"Of course, I mean once you and this guy are through, like within four or five months of having the baby. I love how lahge the family grows, it's like I don't just get a new grandkid, but I also get a different temporary son in law! It's great! I don't know how you keep up with all of the conflicting custody arrangements, court dates, and once Jace is back with you, I can't wait to come to Christmas in your new lair!" (slugs wine)

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

<<whispering>>  there are one or two days a year where we my husband and I throw norms out the window and give ourselves  and our daughters permission to have ice cream sundaes for dinner ...

<<ducking and running out of thread>>

• Love 23

So glad other people caught the billboard comment:

"Missing! Easley Eason DOB 2017. Last seen with non custodial parent"

I wanted to rip Jenelle's hair out when she failed to notice how upset Jace was.  I also caught a small sliver of a reaction when Jace, at the other end of the table from his mother, refused to stop doing something. Jenelle looked like she was calculating the distance to him and whether or not she could smack him.

And Jenelle, fuck you for showing up in some earth mother dress trying to be all serene and fertile as you tell the child you've never had custody of that you're having YET. ANOTHER. CHILD. and expecting him to be happy about it.

Also, I noticed in this episode that all of Karl's efforts in fucking with her face have only succeeded in making her look more like Jo.  Which is fine I guess if that was your intention.

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

<<whispering>>  there are one or two days a year where we my husband and I throw norms out the window and give ourselves  and our daughters permission to have ice cream sundaes for dinner ...

Call me next time. Let's meet! ;-)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To me she's a junior Diane Downs. Wait till some guy she's got the hots for doesn't want kids. She'd dispose of them as quick as you can throw out a water bottle.

I get that horrifying vibe from both Jenelle and Leah.  I feel it's worse with Jenelle but I get it from Leah too.

Poor Jace doesn't even want to look Jenelle in the eye.  My heart aches for him.

The cold soup from the can made me want to throw up.  Was Addy sitting on Leah's only pot?  Does it still have burned on midnight Ravioli stuck to it?  Did those poor kids even have anything to drink?  How about some crackers, bread, peanut butter, or cheese?  It's not like warming up soup and giving them sandwich ingredients is all that hard.   Maybe it was Gracie's night off from cooking.  Speaking of Gracie, I think she should have been wearing a lifejacket too.  Things can happen fast with three young kids and it's not like Leah is attentive.

Good for Jo and Javi for going outside to discuss the Kail situation.   I hope they can continue to work together to make things better for kids.

Chelsea and family are a breath of fresh air for me.  Leah ought to watch Chelsea getting Aubree ready for school in the morning and take notes.

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

Wait, don't go!  I used to do the same thing.  It's fun.  I am still waiting on the day my oldest son puts 2+2 together and realizes all those nights he got ice cream for dinner, after his dad got home from working out of town all week, that mom and dad weren't just "talking" in the bedroom.  Hahaha, ah the joys of parenting.  :-)

• Love 13

When those kids are in that kind of a pool, whoever is supervising needs to be sitting ON that ladder, no phone, watching the kids.  What if one starts to struggle in the middle of the pool?  You can't jump in easily when the sides are so high.

Those pregnancy photos were so silly.

• Love 6

Just starting the episode.  Did I hear Leah say "the girlses passportses won't be here until Tuesday so instead of Mexico we are going to go to California." Is that correct?  So did she have nothing booked until a few days before? Like if the passports were coming Monday she would have book flights to Mexico for the next day? That's a strange way to plan a vacation when you have three children and multiple fathers to inform 

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

Nothing wrong with that at all! I think it's great. In fact, just the other day it was ice cream for breakfast day and I was bummed I realized too late. 

I'm sorry I brought up the ice cream time to begin with. I honestly did not mean it as a big critique on Jo or Javi, I was just kind of snarking for the fun of it. Their scenes were all so nice tonight, I just had to find something silly to poke at. I didn't mean to make it a big thing, I swear!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Nothing wrong with that at all! I think it's great. In fact, just the other day it was ice cream for breakfast day and I was bummed I realized too late. 

I'm sorry I brought up the ice cream time to begin with. I honestly did not mean it as a big critique on Jo or Javi, I was just kind of snarking for the fun of it. Their scenes were all so nice tonight, I just had to find something silly to poke at. I didn't mean to make it a big thing, I swear!

oh, definitely, one of the little joys of life!

but I'll admit that too, I was like "isn't that before dinner? or how early do these people eat?"

• Love 4

Also, I noticed in this episode that all of Karl's efforts in fucking with her face have only succeeded in making her look more like Jo.  Which is fine I guess if that was your intention.

OMG *dead*. 

BTW, what IS Jace's last name? Is it Evans? If memory serves, she did put Andrew's name on the birth certificate, and considering how much she has "matured" in her relationship dealings (snerk), I'd imagine she would have given him Andrew's last name. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

You mean one he can actually touch, though.  ;)  Not the one that he hugged and landed him in jail.  Forget that one.

Wait, he actually touched a kid??

4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

That whole thing comes off as just a combination of Jenelle's pathological meanness to the woman who is literally raising her child by herself, and Jenelle's inherent but unadmitted shame, knowing that she's in a rare club: 3 kids, 3 different dads, under 30. She didn't tell Barb because she's not one of the social media folks who are likely to say "Great job! Keep pumpin' out those unloved kids!" But in the end, it's still your mom. Letting her find out you're pregnant third hand, especially after she directly confronts you about it, is low rent. 

How many incomplete pregnancies has she had? I remember she had an abortion before Kaiser was born. But I can't remember if she had any others or miscarriages. She better stop before she ends up with 7-8 kids. With the way she goes through men, we know that UBT will not be around 5 years from now. Is she going to try to have more kids? Keifer got off lucky, man.

And yes, every time Jenelle mentions getting Jace back, I just roll my eyes. She's been saying that shit for years and then another child is born and she just doesn't have time to pursue it. Her whole story is centered on her "custody fight" with Barbara. If she just stopped doing that and admitted that she really doesn't want Jace to live with her, she won't have anything else going for her.

24 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG *dead*. 

BTW, what IS Jace's last name? Is it Evans? If memory serves, she did put Andrew's name on the birth certificate, and considering how much she has "matured" in her relationship dealings (snerk), I'd imagine she would have given him Andrew's last name. 

Is Andrew the one that we found out wasn't Jace's father? If so, does Jenelle know who his father might be?

Could the ice cream stop have taken place on a weekend?

When Leah and her friend went out to that restaurant, were they still on vacation? If so, who was with the girls?

this is the same trip we saw in this episode, right? How is it "all by myself" if her mother and this other woman went with her?

Oh, Delta Dawn was there? I don't remember seeing her at all. Leah is full of shit.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

Is Andrew the one that we found out wasn't Jace's father? If so, does Jenelle know who his father might be?

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Andrew WAS the father. He just wants nothing to do with Jace. Which is probably better for the kid, and I wish Jenelle had run off too. 

4 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

Oh, Delta Dawn was there? I don't remember seeing her at all. Leah is full of shit.

Yup. We saw her mom at the airport with them, but she seemed to be missing from a lot of the CA scenes. Leah probably had her on retainer in the hotel room for when she wanted to go out by herself. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Andrew WAS the father. He just wants nothing to do with Jace. Which is probably better for the kid, and I wish Jenelle had run off too. 

Yup. We saw her mom at the airport with them, but she seemed to be missing from a lot of the CA scenes. Leah probably had her on retainer in the hotel room for when she wanted to go out by herself. 

Yeah I'm watching the scene right now of Leah and her friend out to dinner child free.  That is definitely "traveling all by myself!"

• Love 8

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Andrew WAS the father. He just wants nothing to do with Jace.

Did he sign away his rights? Is he paying child support? I have so many questions.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

Wait, he actually touched a kid??

Yes.  His son.  He hugged the child in the grocery store(?) when he saw him.  The problem is, this is the child of the pregnant mother UBT beat on.  They have an order of protection against him.  Not to mention the fact that the kid doesn't have any idea who UBT was when he hugged him.  A complete stranger to the child.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, saratothej said:

I noticed Kail was hardly on this episode. Must be because she keeps refusing to film certain things.  Isaac and Lincoln haven't been with her all week so they can't show her being super mom either.  And finally, I'm sure she doesn't want the new boyfriend on the show, so that leaves about five minutes worth of film while he's out buying more Duke shirts. 

I love this. There are so many examples for all of the mom's with stuff like this...but mostly Leah. 

Any word on if she is still with this fella?

Is he the same guy she met up with in new york when she was "checking out job opportunities" there?  

41 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wtf with those eyebrows?

THANK YOU - I made a mental note to comment on her insane eyebrows, but forgot.  When she met up with the wedding planner in that cafe, it looked like they were spray painted on, with stencils.  It is a really bad look.  I am going to see if I can find a screen-shot.

Also, I ended up watching the "dads" special that was on mtv around 10pm or so.  They showed clips of some older episodes, and they showed the scene where Adam basically broke up with her from the 1st season.  Chelsea has 100% changed her face since then - holy crap she looks different.  She definitely got her lips done, maybe also a chin implant and nose job?

• Love 6

Since Leah obviously has a total inability to rein Ali in (for Ali's well being), she should employ a physical therapist that is trained to handle these types of situations. Maybe you could channel your MTV checks into something more useful than new houses, cars and vacations Leah??? If you are a good Mom, you won't love her to death.  It's called being an adult parent.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Any word on if she is still with this fella?

Is he the same guy she met up with in new york when she was "checking out job opportunities" there?  

THANK YOU - I made a mental note to comment on her insane eyebrows, but forgot.  When she met up with the wedding planner in that cafe, it looked like they were spray painted on, with stencils.  It is a really bad look.  I am going to see if I can find a screen-shot.

Also, I ended up watching the "dads" special that was on mtv around 10pm or so.  They showed clips of some older episodes, and they showed the scene where Adam basically broke up with her from the 1st season.  Chelsea has 100% changed her face since then - holy crap she looks different.  She definitely got her lips done, maybe also a chin implant and nose job?

I think it's all that contouring makeup. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, poopchute said:

this is the same trip we saw in this episode, right? How is it "all by myself" if her mother and this other woman went with her?

And of course Gracie is climbing on the wheelchair. Have we seen Adderall using the paci before?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Lesia said:

When those kids are in that kind of a pool, whoever is supervising needs to be sitting ON that ladder, no phone, watching the kids.  What if one starts to struggle in the middle of the pool?  You can't jump in easily when the sides are so high.

This is a must especially for Leah. She has a toddler and a disabled child in that pool. I watched a special on children drowning on 20/20, I think. When children are beginning to drown, it is not like in the movies. They are not screaming out or flailing their arms around above the water. They are below the surface and it takes a keen eye to notice. This episode showed video footage of public swimming pools where children were drowning, but no one around them knew, only the lifeguards.  Leah would be concentrating on her phone while she isn't able to view the kids from that damn chair.

Maybe it was Gracie's night off from cooking.

LMAO you win Ambis!!

@ghoulina awww hugs. Loved the ice cream topic. It took away from the shit that happened on the show last night like Jenelle's scenes and Leah's man hands. Speaking of Leah's man hands, WTF is that thing she does when she cries and wipes away one tear with one fuckin' finger? It is almost as if she is giving attitude and a big ol' F-U to Dr. Tso when she flicks away the tear.

Leah just pissed me off in that segment. Be a goddamn parent Leah and do the job you are supposed to do! One day you may not have that child around. Being a good parent means having to tell your kids "no" sometimes. I swear, the twins rule the roost in that home.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Leah just said that because MTV was there. If they weren't, I bet little Adderall could flop around in the pool by herself all day. If Leah really cared, she'd be paying attention to her kids instead of calling Germy. She could have called him at another time. Pool time requires serious supervision. 

An adult needs to be in the pool with all those kids.  Things happen fast.  In Michigan we are never far from rivers or lakes and pools are pretty common.  Most kids are given swimming lessons from a few months old and then reinforced rules at home.....

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

We eat dinner AT 5:30. So, do they eat dinner at 4? Lol, probably not. They probably eat later, between 6-7, I'm guessing. I just wouldn't give my kids ice cream that close to dinner.

Our family with children eat early maybe 4 or 4:30 and in bed by 7 or 7:30.  They get up at 7am and with meals starting then they couldn't wait until late for dinner, a snack yes.  Each region of the country is different going by school schedules, climate etc.

Jo is awesome and has really grown.  I love that all three kids are getting together.  That is how it should be.

Janelle is beyond words.

• Love 3

Poor poor Jace.  That kid had so many fucks he did not give about Jenelle being pregnant.  Him being asked if he was excited and just turning and sucking up some soda in his straw was basically everything all wrapped up.  And of course Jenelle doesn't want to get her tubes tied...cause when she has the next man, she needs to be able to have a baby immediately with him.  Barb...go to court and ask to have Jenelle's rights terminated.  That kiddo is yours.  

Leah went on vacation by herself?  Cause I saw a truck load of people helping her.  She and Corey need to stop thinking they are helping Ali by denying how sick she is.  She doesn't like being different, but she doesn't like it even more if you keep telling her how bad it is to be different.  

Aubree is the cutest thing ever.  So so stinkin' cute.  

Jo is one hell of a great guy.  Him standing up for his kid to both Kail and Javi was pretty fuckin' awesome.  At least Javi and Kail said it was wrong and that Isaac didn't need to see or be a part of that.  Can they live by that?  I doubt it since both don't have the emotional security to not react.  I used to teach a "good thinking" class to convicted felons...and one of the main things we would drive home is that if someone is trying to push your anger button and you don't let them, you just got a bunch of power.  Both Kail and Javi could learn that lesson.  Stat.  

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

I hear you! Plus, to me, ice cream cones at 5:30 p.m. are called hors d'oeuvres!

• Love 12
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm an equal opportunity time ice cream eater.  But I figure that dinner time is right around 5:30/6 for most people, so unless they ate dinner at like 4:45 the kids are either eating ice creams FOR dinner or will be too full from ice cream to eat a proper dinner.  Which is totally fine as a summer treat every once in a while, but it's weird to actively make that choice when filming.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I didn't realize 5:30 p.m. is late to eat ice cream. Maybe we do things differently here in So. Cal. We can go out and eat ice cream as late as 7 p.m.

It's not late but it is around dinner time. So it's probably a substitute for dinner.

We eat dinner at 9pm in our house. We are equal opportunity ice cream eaters. In fact, sometimes it's our appetizer. 

I tried watching this episode twice. I just found it boring and couldn't stay with it!

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 3

We don't have a set time for dinner. We eat as early as 3 p.m. or as late as 7 p.m. It depends on the day of the week and what we have going on that day. Jo and Vee likely had an early dinner that day which is why the suggestion for ice cream was mentioned. No doubt Isaac is being fed properly, not like the slop Leah serves. Prisoners eat better than her kids do. And what kills me is, Leah did this on camera after all her griping about MTV showing her in a bad light. smdh

Leah is seriously stupid if she thought she could get the kids' passports quickly and then plan a Mexico trip. Pendeja.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jo and Vee likely had an early dinner that day which is why the suggestion for ice cream was mentioned.

Or maybe they didn't. Maybe Jo just decided, hey, the kids have had a crappy time of it lately. Screw the pork chops-let's have sundaes. And I would totally support that! :-)

• Love 16

I figured that Leah had to call Germy for viewer clarification on her "hola Mexico!" storyline. 

When my kids were little we belonged to a pool and tennis club. Despite there being lifeguards, I planted my ass in the pool for a few YEARS when my kids were little. I just didn't trust that anyone would watch my little kids jumping in the pool and taking forever to come up. It's far from a hardship. Who wouldn't want to be at a pool with their kids all summer (Leah)?

Wait, so Maddie is with Leah's icky looking brother? I thought she was adorable, and was probably threatening Leah's title of queen of the holler. Thought Leah took her to CA so that Maddie didn't steal all the men. Hmm

Oh good god, Victoria. She could barely slur a few thoughts out of her mouth. They're totally screwing with us. I hope they all start wearing that shirt.  Victoria and her husband are barely able to stay awake. 

Why was Chelsea's house such a mess? Aubree's room and the hallway were piled up with clothes and crap. I thought Chelsea of all people would give Aubree an adorable room. It looked like a hunting lodge. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wtf with those eyebrows?

It's the harsh vertical line above the inner corner. It's squared off at the top rather than being curved. Amber has this problem as well. I've spent too much time thinking about this, clearly.

• Love 2