Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Last To Know

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I don't think I have the heart to watch Jace learn that Jenelle is pregnant.

Agreed, the preview was bad enough. His little face just fell and he looked so confused and hurt. This poor boy. He and Isaac should be able to get together in some way, in person or on the phone or whatever 7 year olds do. They really need to be in therapy as well. It's so sad.

• Love 13

Luckily, Barb is not raising Kaiser. I think the same thing will happen with End Table only because Dave doesn't want Barb around. He is a controlling bastard who is only too happy to keep Jenelle cut off from people in her life.

• Love 18
45 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Luckily, Barb is not raising Kaiser. I think the same thing will happen with End Table only because Dave doesn't want Barb around. He is a controlling bastard who is only too happy to keep Jenelle cut off from people in her life.

This is so true. There may be a couple other reasons Jenelle doesn't allow Barb too much time with End Table and the Roll. One is that way deep down inside, Jenelle feels a smidgen of guilt that she left her oldest child for Barb to raise and feels guilty leaving one or two more for her to babysit too. And secondly, she could feel resentful toward Barb for monopolizing Jace and is afraid she'll do the same with the other two, so she limits Barb's time with them. Or it could just be laziness, Barb lives too far away for Jenelle to go running over there all the time for babysitting.

• Love 12

I seem to remember Barb telling Jenelle she wasn't going to be raising another grandchild when Jenelle was pregnant with the roll. Not those exact words, but she made it clear Jenelle was on her own. I am glad Barb put her foot down on not taking care of Kaiser.

• Love 22

Yes I remember Barb saying that as well. Personally I'm glad she stuck to her guns. But it's very possible Jenelle rationalized it differently in her own little mind. And I do believe UBT has a lot of control over the matter.

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Love 8

I'm going to be overly cynical and say that Jenelle doesn't have Kaiser with Barb a lot because it gives fuel to the "haterz".  She can't really be playing the victim of poor evil Barb's plot to steal Jace away if she hands over another kid.  She can't tell her rabid twitter followers that she is doing everything she can to get "her son back" because "I am his mother" if Barb has also taken on the Roll or End Table.  Even her brainless followers would probably twig onto the fact that she is "fighting for her son" but also voluntarily handing over another one to the same baby-stealing grandma.  

I don't think Jenelle cares about anyone but Jenelle and especially not her kids.  I bet that she would hand Kaiser/End Table off in a heartbeat but it gets in the way of her SuperMom image that she wants. 

• Love 16

As sad as the clip of Babs and Jace being told about the breeder being pregnant again is, I had to laugh at Jace saying "Another one?" like he's just over all of it. Jenelle's lameass excuse for not telling her mom about being pregnant made me laugh. Even though Barb already knew she was pregnant, Jenelle tells her she couldn't tell her because they hadn't had their ridiculous photo session until the night before. The look on Barb's face says it all. Like "Bitch, I knew you were knocked up two weeks ago. A stupid photo of you and the creep isn't necessary"

• Love 18

I accidentally posted this on kails thread... but I find it humorous that Jenelle is now on her third excuse as to why she lied to everyone for being pregnant... any one of them might be slightly more believable if she'd just stick to one of them.

• Love 13

Each time Jenelle has been pregnant, she had been so apprehensive to reveal to her mom about the pregnancy,, as if she is 16 years old all over again. Mentally the girl has not grown up so that might be it. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm going to be overly cynical and say that Jenelle doesn't have Kaiser with Barb a lot because it gives fuel to the "haterz".  She can't really be playing the victim of poor evil Barb's plot to steal Jace away if she hands over another kid.  She can't tell her rabid twitter followers that she is doing everything she can to get "her son back" because "I am his mother" if Barb has also taken on the Roll or End Table.  Even her brainless followers would probably twig onto the fact that she is "fighting for her son" but also voluntarily handing over another one to the same baby-stealing grandma.  

I don't think Jenelle cares about anyone but Jenelle and especially not her kids.  I bet that she would hand Kaiser/End Table off in a heartbeat but it gets in the way of her SuperMom image that she wants. 

Jenelle doesn't have Kaiser with Barb at all because it's not okay with that controlling shit David.  Period. David likes Kaiser around as a fuck you to both their exes. "Look at me, I'm SuperDad, you shouldn't have called the police when I was choking you."

Does anyone know the distance/commute time between David's property (like that dummy Amber, I doubt Jenelle has her name on anything) and Barb's house? 

• Love 5

It just continues to floor me how irresponsible ALL these girls are, and how little thought they give to those who will pay for their irresponsibility. I don't believe for one second that Jenelle will be the one driving to get Jace, so now Barbara has a 45-minute trip twice a week. She didn't sign up for that, and Jenelle cares 0% that she might be too tired to make that trip after working all day. Same with Kail making Javi homeless after a long deployment, Leah spending child support money on drugs, and even Chelsea moving the wedding, which will require her family to make multiple adjustments. It seems like the onus NEVER falls on these girls, and someone else is always required to pick up the slack because they are so irresponsible. None of them have learned anything about responsibility, except Chelsea. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Each time Jenelle has been pregnant, she had been so apprehensive to reveal to her mom about the pregnancy,, as if she is 16 years old all over again. Mentally the girl has not grown up so that might be it. 

I think it's the mentally immature thing AND the fact that she's never taken any real steps to regain custody of Jace. She talks about it, screams and cries about it when it suits her, but she knows she's never tried to reconcile with this abandoned child. Even her brain can't figure out a way around this, and she knows her mom knows it too.

It's like the alcoholic who starts drinking again...

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I think it's the mentally immature thing AND the fact that she's never taken any real steps to regain custody of Jace. She talks about it, screams and cries about it when it suits her, but she knows she's never tried to reconcile with this abandoned child. Even her brain can't figure out a way around this, and she knows her mom knows it too.

It's like the alcoholic who starts drinking again...

It is also her storyline. Without Jace, she would look like the deadbeat mom. Now, I know she is already, but I am trying to imagine what is going through her mind.

52 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

It just continues to floor me how irresponsible ALL these girls are, and how little thought they give to those who will pay for their irresponsibility. I don't believe for one second that Jenelle will be the one driving to get Jace, so now Barbara has a 45-minute trip twice a week. She didn't sign up for that, and Jenelle cares 0% that she might be too tired to make that trip after working all day. Same with Kail making Javi homeless after a long deployment, Leah spending child support money on drugs, and even Chelsea moving the wedding, which will require her family to make multiple adjustments. It seems like the onus NEVER falls on these girls, and someone else is always required to pick up the slack because they are so irresponsible. None of them have learned anything about responsibility, except Chelsea. 

Yes, Chelsea is the only one who has learned the importance of putting the needs of one's child first.

IMO Chelsea's wedding doesn't fall under the perimeters of the rest of the girls with their irresponsibility. Weddings get changed, canceled, moved up, moved further back, venues change, those are things one can expect when planning a wedding. I don't think Chelsea put any undue expense on any of her guests. Now, the rest I agree with. Jenelle having a third child with a third guy and putting undue stress and more work on Barb, Kail continuing to be a bully and abusive partner and putting her kids into harm's way with that behavior without any care for their emotions and feelings, and Leah still on the train to hell with possible drug use, not putting her child in her motorized chair, her contentious behavior towards the fathers of her kids, those are things that are irresponsible.

• Love 17

I wonder why, exactly, Jenelle was so intent on not telling Barb until the last second. David has to be as controlling as everyone says he is. Remember when Nathan and Jenelle announced that they were just trying? Nathan's an open book, and Jenelle totally takes on the personality of every guy she gets with. 

Is it just me, or does Jenelle not truly seem happy about this pregnancy? I mean, I get the world's negative reaction bringing you down, but she can't be surprised about that. The extent of her dead eyes on the way to get the sonogram were really telling. While Chelsea is glowing, and obviously beyond excited, Jenelle just has a kind of bitter air, and also looks kind of rough, like she's aged a lot recently (the fact that her dress looked straight out of 1995 couldn't have helped). I still subscribe to the theory that she realized early on that UBT is dumb, and bad news, but just can't extricate herself for some reason, whether it is loneliness or fear. 

Edited by Christina87
Autocorrect
  • Love 16

Good thing that police report didn't get out there to let people know you were pregnant before the insta picture Janelle. Wouldn't want to be trashy.

And Uncle ID Network's justification. We didn't tell anyone but social media. WUT....lol...christ. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 23

Jenelle's baby announcement went over like the lead balloon I figured it would. Doesn't surprise me one bit that she shared it on social media first instead of telling Barb and Jace. She likes to hurt Barb as much as possible and David is probably encouraging her to do that. And poor Jace, he's being pulled back and forth between Jenelle and Barb, no six year old should have to go through that. 

I'm glad Jo and Javi are acting responsibly and like adults. So what was Kail doing during this time, shacking up with some guy? 

How much is MTV paying Adumb that he can go to Florida and other places every weekend? I still think he shouldn't be on this show and getting paid. 

I'm watching the after show. Leah has too much makeup on. Uh oh, Barb said David threw her out of the delivery room when Jenelle had the new baby. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Ffiferoo said:

Watching Jace decide that it wasn't worth it to tell Jenelle his actual feelings about the pregnancy and just switch over to saying "yes" to all of her questions was pretty telling. 

I came to say the exact same thing!  Heartbreaking.  He was trying to tell her how he felt and then just gave up and said it felt "good."  And, did she really think she was fooling anyone with her tummy out to there already?

• Love 13

I've been noticing lately that Jace is getting a nervous tic.  He is frequently blinking his eyes, but not in a natural way, its more of a nervous tic.  This kid is always being put in the middle and it is really affecting him.

• Love 15

And the way Dave was parading that picture, nobody cared... holding someone's stomache is not obvious to. 7 year old that they are pregnant genius. I also noticed Jenelle slipped up about not having to try to get pregnant anymore now that she has a girl... and yet when Barb suggested a permanent solution she said no way... I'm fairly confident Ensley will not be Jenelles last child.  

Kaisers last name is Griffiths (griffin? Whatever Nathan's is, I don't remember)... so when she "changes Jace's" (because I don't believe for a second that will happen) everybody will be Eason except for Kai? Do they even realize he's there? 

• Love 15

Kaiser's middle child syndrome will be awful, if he is a middle child for long. My money is on no. 

I am completely convinced that Jenelle is a sociopath, and just can't feel the emotions most people do. I can't imagine ever doing anything to hurt my own mother so much, and she no longer has the excuse of being a teenager! I really wish there was some way to simulate emotions in her for a few minutes and just let her feel what Babs does when she is so cruel to her. Jenelle will never get it. The only times she has ever been sad were when her pride was hurt or her boooooyfriend left her!

• Love 19

I want to stop watching this show but I really enjoy you all here.  With Jace and Isaac this show is kicking me in the feels.

Jenelle is a sociopath. It's scary when you think about what she is capable of. She's the type to follow a woman out of BabieRUs and cut a baby out of a woman's womb. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Kaiser's middle child syndrome will be awful, if he is a middle child for long. My money is on no. 

I am completely convinced that Jenelle is a sociopath, and just can't feel the emotions most people do. I can't imagine ever doing anything to hurt my own mother so much, and she no longer has the excuse of being a teenager! I really wish there was some way to simulate emotions in her for a few minutes and just let her feel what Babs does when she is so cruel to her. Jenelle will never get it. The only times she has ever been sad were when her pride was hurt or her boooooyfriend left her!

Agreed, I never got along with my mother, but I would still never go so far out of my way to hurt her, she knew that it would get to Barb before she "announced" it to her. And what was that bs "well we took the pictures at like 7 I didn't think you would want me to call then" I'm pretty sure most future grandparents would take that call at anytime.

• Love 9

I've been noticing lately that Jace is getting a nervous tic.  He is frequently blinking his eyes, but not in a natural way, its more of a nervous tic.  This kid is always being put in the middle and it is really affecting him.

I think I remember my brother doing something similar as a kid, but I think it was more because of eyesight and not because of trauma. I noticed when Jenelle talks to him he just shuts down completely, but is open with Barb and even initiates conversation with her. With Jenelle he just uses the dismissive "yeah" that kids use when they want to be done with a conversation.

Jo is amazing, especially when contrasted with season 1 Jo. He's grown up. Everyone else should, too.

I like how Leah made a big production out of bringing the chair with her, then Ali only used it in the parking lot?

I hate when Adam pulls this shit of showing up for the cameras. Aubree is all smiles to see him; being with him has become a special occasion. He's always just swooped in to be the fun guy, then left Chelsea to do the actual parenting.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Watching Barbara make sure she had some wine before the coming shit storm was the highlight of this episode.

Did Jace say to Jenelle, "It isn't right!" or am I imagining things?

People bugging Barbara at work??? You know Jenelle is a fuck up, let Barb slice her lunch meat in peace!

Of all the things to see and do in California, yoga on the beach was the highlight of your trip? 

Jo continues to show that Isaac's wellbeing is his top concern unlike Kail.

Kail with her double chins and standards. So you have a problem  with Javi showing up to the house (his fucking house at that) without asking but last year, you had no problem showing up at Jo's home without asking and made fun of his attire to boot!

Ensley Eason sounds like a character from some shitty fan fiction on Tumblr.

Double chins and standards! Bwahaha...I am going to use this in the future when snarking on Karl.

• Love 9

I was happy Leah has a pool, only because as a disabled human looks are helpful to us. Once again.. Leah had a fairly boring week.

Chelsea also boring. Even the tidbits of Adam and his nonsense since we already know, he probably only sees Aubree when he's getting camera time and he never calls her or sees her. We've known this for years. I'm glad she's happy though.

Janelle is so rude, not telling your mother and your son you're pregnant but telling the world (which is social media, Dave you idiot) and then letting almost 24 hours go by and not telling your mom? Also 7 pm isn't late? Janelle said that's when they posted the photos. I'm sure Barb was still awake? Whatever. I don't get it.

Is Jo the Gary of TM 2?

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

Watching Jace decide that it wasn't worth it to tell Jenelle his actual feelings about the pregnancy and just switch over to saying "yes" to all of her questions was pretty telling. 

Yep, that was horrendous to watch. He said "It's just isn't right." TWO times before he said he forgot what he was going to say and went into robot mode. Just awful.

Aubree saying "It isn't like the math math math." was a bright spot. And I knew exactly what she meant. Ha!

• Love 10

Overall, I really like Barbara, but I do wish she would go to therapy to learn how to cope with Janelle better.  She should limit herself only to having controversial discussions with Jenelle about things that will hurt the children (like moving in with the future serial killer babydaddy).  It is really terrible that Jenelle announced her pregnancy on Facebook, but talking about why that was hurtful is the kind of discussion you only have with a person who is capable of becoming a decent person.  And that's not Jenelle.  Ordering wine was good, and asking about getting her tubes tied was fine, but Jenelle enjoys hurting Barbara, so discussing this topic only makes Jenelle happy because she's glad she hurt her mother.  She should really limit herself only to discussing controversial things that affect the children (I know Jenelle can take Barbara's head off at hello, but I don't think Jenelle is capable of changing and would like to see Barbara's interactions improve with her for the sake of the children).  Jenelle is primarily responsible for the mess of a relationship they have, but Barbara is the only one capable of improving it.

• Love 8
On February 4, 2017 at 5:59 AM, ChocolateAddict said:

This is so true. I recently got Twitter and started following the Teen Moms because I need a little levity to break up all the political/social justice things I follow there. But man, I think I'm going to have to unfollow Jailnelle. The shit she spews about her mom when she live Tweets each episode, and the horrible hate her "fans" throw at Barb is incredibly grating. If you just follow her Twitter, you'd think she's the bestest mom who ever mommed and Barb is an evil, evil troll keeping Jace from her. Blech. Barb isn't perfect, not by a long shot. But she's Jace's mom, and I think it'd be pretty cruel to take a child from their mother at age 7 to live with their big sister and her creepy, controlling boyfriend. Luckily, Jainelle's all talk about getting custody of Jace.

On another note, I'm also going to have to stop following Kail because I literally don't understand a single thing she posts on Twitter. It don't make no sense, y'all! I'm only 32, but I think I'm just too old for the Kail crowd. I mean, it might be music lyrics or something, but I can't make heads or tails of her Twitter.

• Love 7

I could have thrown up watching Leah slop that cold canned soup into some plastic troughs for her kids to eat. If you don't heat it up, canned tomato based soup is just dog food. It's so vile even talking about it here makes me want to barf.

But it wasn't the only disgusting feature in this episode. I call your attention to David's "So you don't wanna have no more babies?" and as someone already mentioned, Jenelle saying she was for some reason going to change Jace's name to Eason when she gets him back. There are so many levels of delusion in there, it's like Inception, I can barely keep track. Her isolated interrogation of Jace and inability to detect what he's feeling, even as she's giving him the answers she wants him to parrot back, it's really disheartening. I would bet that Kaiser's car seat has been acidentally left in the driveway a couple of times right as they're driving off. "Oh wait, we forgot something...yeah, my giant phone for posting pictures, let me get out of the car and grab it...oh hey, Kaiser's still on the roof of the car!!" 

Why should Kailynn get paid for this season? as far as I can tell, these seven episodes have basically been filmed over three days.

Leah saying "This vacation, I want it to be everything the girls dream of!" cut to them doing yoga on the beach. Every kid wants to do that! Worse, it's with a kid who has muscular dystrophy...no fucking wonder she doesn't want to wear a life jacket EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN"T TOUCH THE BOTTOM. The problem is that Leah and Corey both feel some level of embarrassment about her condition, for whatever reason, and they bleed that into her life. She doesn't want to wear a helment, she doesn't want to wear a life jacket, she doesn't want to be in her chair...yeah, I get all that, she's six. She doesn't want to be different. It's heartbreaking. But you HAVE to find a way to tell her no, you are doing this because this is what the doctors said. I go back to something I said a while ago: in forty years, if you're Corey or Leah, you might come across the thought that something you did might have caused her more pain than necessary, sooner than necessary, could have negatively affected her already challenging life. And YOU contributed to it in a negative way. I could never live with that as a parent. Not for one second. Also, big episode for Leah's gross hands.  

I used to complain about Chelsea, now I couldn't be more glad that she's still on this show to break up the misery. 

• Love 20