Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: Kristen Stewart / Alessia Cara

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, vb68 said:

I agree Che can be very awkward.  I think I've said this before, but sometimes I think it shows that he has a rather superficial take on some of the issues. For example, I didn't really like the joke that if  Trump said it was a pizza day, people would protest that they want tacos. Eh. Not that big a deal, but I think it shows a lack of depth of understanding about the protests.

I don't think Che is wrong there. Certainly there exists a huge component to the protests (and among those who support them, and full disclosure, I marched in the women's march a few weeks ago) that opposes anything Trump does, because at this point to find any common ground at all is just not acceptable or tolerable to them. I was, however, surprised to hear Che say it. He usually goes the other way with jokes like that, erring on the side of the anti-establishment for whatever the cause is. Except maybe he doesn't get women's issues. 

6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I've seen a fair bit of queer cinema, and I'm telling you, that Totino's sketch was so dead-on it was hilarious. For some reason, when movie lesbians have sex, it's filled with soft-focus camera angles and lighting with slow, lingering touches.

I haven't seen any of that, however, does one lesbian always look as rough as Kristen Stewart did? That lighting did her no favors. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, possibilities said:

I can't stand Che and wish he'd leave. He occasionally does something funny, but he always does something boring or stupid and he DOES act like he thinks he's too cool to be there, and I feel like WU struggles uphill against him every single week.

ITA. Seeing him on The Daily Show enforced my dislike for him.

11 hours ago, anyanka323 said:

Kate McKinnon's impression range is impressive.  I liked her Betsy DeVos and hope this episode isn't the only time it appears.

I hope we don't have any need for more DeVos impressions.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, JustaPerson said:

I read somewhere the suggestion of getting Rosie O'Donnell to play Bannon, just to piss off Drumpf even more. 

Any famous person whom Trump's insulted on Twitter could play Bannon-and given Drumpf's temperament, that's practically a cast of thousands. 

I just re-watched the Sean Spicer sketch again and it was even funnier than the first time. I'll never look at mooses nor lambs the same way again. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3
On 2/5/2017 at 0:19 AM, MakeMeLaugh said:

Melissa McCarthy not only nailed Spicer, she never broke character or a smile the whole time. She is just amazing.

She has the ability to stay in character when a lesser-actor would break.  Sometimes I like when people break, actually.  But I really like that she is commited.

I also loved, and kept rewinding this one part near the begining of the sketch when "Spicer" is reading and she looks up and her eyes get shifty.  Hard to describe, but I about died when she did that.

• Love 1

While Melissa was a force of nature in the Spicer sketch (and I lost my shit when she threw the gum on the podium and said 'I'll come back to you later'), the little part that tickled me was Bobby's face after that long word salad about the word "ban". I laughed myself silly at the cut to his wide-eyed face. Kudos to the cast for not losing it when Melissa was really going to town, because that really helped push the sketch into "instant classic". 

• Love 8

.I don't think Che is wrong there. Certainly there exists a huge component to the protests (and among those who support them, and full disclosure, I marched in the women's march a few weeks ago) that opposes anything Trump does, because at this point to find any common ground at all is just not acceptable or tolerable to them.

I'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree there.  I just thought it  was a rather lazy joke but also pretty minor and nothing to be upset over. It wasn't even why Che, and Update itself, was such a mess this week.  

Edited by vb68
Trying to be more concise
  • Love 3

Che and Jost were so great during the election cycle and up until the Christmas break, but they are clearly more than a little off. I think they are trying to let Che stretch his legs a little and it is not working well, and not just because he is not totally anti-Trump. The whole thing is just a half step slow (in sports talk).

While Melissa was a force of nature in the Spicer sketch (and I lost my shit when she threw the gum on the podium and said 'I'll come back to you later'),

Watching her lick her fingers was what made that bit, along with the gum flying all over the place....altho the faces in the crowd came close.

If we really want Trump to stroke out, the combo of Baldwin doing Trump for the entire next episode and Rosie doing Bannon could just about do it.

By the way, Spicer was pretty gracious about the sketch-thought it was funny....left out the word accurate, but whatever. On the other hand, he thinks the Trump stuff has evolved into "just being mean", which is a compliment coming from about the meanest administration I can think of.

Edited by AriAu
  • Love 1

There were several "reporters" heads turned away from the camera during the Spicer skit, especially when the podium came bumping into them, so I suspect there was some smiling if not outright laughing being hidden. McCarthy must have some pretty serious thoughts going on in her head to stay on top of her character, especially when other people are losing it about her.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, AriAu said:

By the way, Spicer was pretty gracious about the sketch-thought it was funny....left out the word accurate, but whatever. On the other hand, he thinks the Trump stuff has evolved into "just being mean", which is a compliment coming from about the meanest administration I can think of.

Mean?  Spicer should read Trumputin's Twitter.  We have a president that goes on Twitter, every day, to insult people. This is the Trumputin administration in a nutshell.  Spicer should have been thrilled that SNL isn't exaggerating - they are just portraying Trumputin pretty much as he speaks and does.  It must be hard for the writers to exaggerate when the crazy is already so crazy.  That's why I liked MM as Spicer - attacking people with the podium was funny rather than just quoting him, which is also funny but mostly frightening.

Loved Kate as Angela Merkel, always.

• Love 7

Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer is glorious! One of her best characters so far. Reminds me of she hosted her first time or so and she impersonated this angry basketball coach who throws things at his players. 

Whoever thought that, was such a creative genius. Never would have picked MM for Sean Spicer and it ended up being PERFECT.

• Love 3

I too get the sense that Che is trying to grow his Update perspective post-election. Pre-election he was locked into the attacking Trump's position, his clear messaging was his strong point. Post-election I can see he's trying to come up with a perspective of critical thinking, and not just allowing everyone to fall into group-think, which is what he saw rise out of the Obama opposition. The message of comparing the executive orders to Obama's is to focus on the content of the orders and not the numbers. The message on the "levels" of feminism is the importance of staying on message. But he's really struggling to get those out in a 90 second rant, and the stumbling isn't helping.

It harkens back to his first dozen episodes when he was fumbling his headline jokes. I hope he settles in to his op-eds the way he settled into those. Because I think his message is worth having. It may not be entirely popular. But populism is what got us here.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer is glorious! One of her best characters so far. Reminds me of she hosted her first time or so and she impersonated this angry basketball coach who throws things at his players. 

Whoever thought that, was such a creative genius. Never would have picked MM for Sean Spicer and it ended up being PERFECT.

That character was the first thing I thought of, I believe that was a jumping-off point for the Spicer impersonation, but it works gangbusters. I do wonder whose idea it was to get her for Spicer.

22 hours ago, ruby24 said:

Che's so bad at Update. His jokes all seem to indicate he doesn't think Trump is that bad, he's just amused by everyone's hatred of him. Not cool. 

I think they should find someone to play Bannon and dress him up super ugly, sweaty, and sniveling, like a little warthog, manipulating Trump from the sidelines. I bet Trump would hate that even more than the Grim Reaper thing, since looks bother him so much.

I vote for hiring Brad Dourif and dressing him up in his Gríma Wormtongue hair, makeup, and wardrobe from the Lord of the Rings movies.

21 hours ago, JZL said:

Surely they could get away with dressing him up with an SS or Brownshirt uniform(?)  Could it be that no one wants to do him?

There are some grass-roots level things going on like town-hall meetings about the ACA repeal and I think there was something today where protesters were going to moon the Trump Tower in Chicago (which is protected speech at the moment).  Could you imagine SNL doing a bit on that?  (Can you even flash the moon on live late-Saturday night TV?)

I don't think anyone would recognize the Secretary of Slobiness in a neat Hugo Boss uniform.

As for mooning, I'm pretty sure I remember Chris Hemsworth baring ass in the shower during that reality show sketch on his first hosting gig. Though maybe the camera operator was just too stunned by the glorious view to cut away as planned.

12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think KStew tends to get away from labels (she said gay here, she's also said bi), but the whole director thing seemed too messy to be a fake kind of cover-up.

Yeah, no one in their right mind would try to stay in the closet by faking an affair with a married director and getting the homewrecker label. Didn't that torpedo her career for a couple of years? I thought the same about Henry Cavill dating that teenage college student—it was such a damaging move PR-wise that it had to be real.

1 hour ago, Bruinsfan said:

Yeah, no one in their right mind would try to stay in the closet by faking an affair with a married director and getting the homewrecker label. Didn't that torpedo her career for a couple of years? 

Yes it did. But what I love about what Kristen Stewart did after that, was that, after genuinely apologizing to the director's family, and to Rob for cheating, she eventually stopped giving a shit. IMO, she was roasted and crucified for that affair too much, like it was just her own and only fault she broke multiple hearts, and the director didn't get as crucified as brutally as she was. And then, instead of groveling for acceptance and forgiveness from the industry so she could be be back in Hollywood's good graces again, she just delved into indie projects that meant something to her (both good and bad projects), didn't care about her waning popularity, and just went to work everyday. 

To be honest, I am surprised (like she was, heh) that she hosted SNL. She hasn't been mainstream for a long time now. I thought this was something she would have done back in her Twilight days.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Yes it did. But what I love about what Kristen Stewart did after that, was that, after genuinely apologizing to the director's family, and to Rob for cheating, she eventually stopped giving a shit. IMO, she was roasted and crucified for that affair too much, like it was just her own and only fault she broke multiple hearts, and the director didn't get as crucified as brutally as she was. And then, instead of groveling for acceptance and forgiveness from the industry so she could be be back in Hollywood's good graces again, she just delved into indie projects that meant something to her (both good and bad projects), didn't care about her waning popularity, and just went to work everyday. 

To be honest, I am surprised (like she was, heh) that she hosted SNL. She hasn't been mainstream for a long time now. I thought this was something she would have done back in her Twilight days.

I loved how she introduced herself saying she's here to promote her big movie Twilight, which has been out on iTunes for 8 years. LoL.  And reminding us about all the rump tweets was hilarious.

And yes, her being roasted, while the director was practically given a pass is just so typical of how women get blamed for things while men tend to go free (rape, pregnancy, etc.). Maybe she's sticking to gay now so that both people would have equal blame.

She's done a few good indie movies that actually surprised me with her acting, and I thought she did great on the SNL skits.  Honestly, I always thought the criticism she got over Twilight should mostly be on the bland character she had to play, not how she acted.  

Course, MM and AB skits were the bomb.

2 hours ago, cpcathy said:

That character was the first thing I thought of, I believe that was a jumping-off point for the Spicer impersonation, but it works gangbusters. I do wonder whose idea it was to get her for Spicer.

Now that you guys mention it, I wonder if the original idea was to actually bring back the Sheila Kelly character, whose first two appearances were based on other abusive real-life figures (Rutgers basketball coach Mike Rice and Congressman Michael Grimm, respectively). Maybe at some point the writers just said, screw it, instead of having her play a fictional character based on Spicer, let's have her just play Spicer.

17 hours ago, Kromm said:

To call that Melissa McCarthy skit "epic" is an understatement. I'm not a fan of her movies, but this wasn't just a home run. It was a Grand Slam. In the World Series. Game 7.

Easily one of the best skits I ever saw on SNL.  Granted I am probably not rating this with an unbiased opinion, with a clear analytical analysis on what has come before on SNL. 

I am completely desperate for laughs.  And this made me laugh out loud the four times I watched it.

And the airport skit was brilliant too.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, anyanka323 said:

Kate McKinnon's impression range is impressive.  I liked her Betsy DeVos and hope this episode isn't the only time it appears.  It's going to become repetitive for them to rely on Trump, Bannon and Conway for the political sketches, despite how horrible they are.  His cabinet and Congressional allies are equally terrible and good fodder for SNL.  It really is too bad that Taran Killam is gone because he's the first one that comes to mind to play Paul Ryan in his smug, swarmy, faux intellectual, Ayn Rand fanboy glory.  I was really surprised that the trainwreck that is their confirmation hearings didn't get much attention from SNL, especially Rick Perry's.

As I said before there is a problem of too many generic young white guys in the cast and it reminds me of Al Franken saying about an earlier cast with similar demographics that "it was very hard to write a Senate hearing" Although maybe they could get Senator Franken himself now that he's starting doing some appearances on late night talk shows again? Or just use the C-Span footage for the questions.

18 hours ago, helenamonster said:

Part of me doesn't like that Bannon is played as the Grim Reaper when Bobby is right there, but it also really works in a lot of ways. Bannon comes off to me as this phantom/enigma, silently pulling the strings. I don't think I've ever heard him speak; he's never on any of the political shows (that I've seen anyway) and I'm not about to wander over to Breitbart to get a better sense of him there. I'm fine with it for now. I like that they're keeping the running gag of Donnie wearing the Russian flag pin, and all his calls were great. "You wall was terrible! Prepare for war!"

As I said before the Grim Reaper thing doesn't work for me at all. For one thing I think that Bannon may find it flattering like Cheney and Darth Vader. I think it would be both funnier and more cutting to play him in Klan robes or just as a fat slob. I've said before that I'm not sure Bobby is mean enough, but he should get a shot and since he's not really out in public much you don't really need to do a devastating impression - just have him whispering in Trump's ear and let Alec do the rest.

On 2/5/2017 at 4:04 PM, Sesquipedalia said:

So far I've liked Steven Bannon as the grim reaper, but it doesn't seem like something they can keep up. But now that they've gone in that direction, how do they switch to showing him as a real person?

Annoyed Dick Cheney shows up to take the costume away from him and reveal him in his vile human form?

• Love 3

Bannon as a fat slob is DEFINITELY the way to go.

Apparently Trump was disgusted by the Spicer skit simply because they had him being played by a woman. He's more rattled by how he thinks a woman should look than anything else in this world, apparently.

Rosie O'Donnell has to do it. She needs to play Bannon as a gross, sweaty, drunken slob beating him up and ordering him around. That's the way to go. 100%.

• Love 14

They need to show Trump as a marionette and Bannon or Putin pulling the strings.  was going to say Trump = Pinocchio, but Gepetto isn't a bad guy, so I'm not sure. But they could insert Evil Jiminy Cricket also, if they go the Pinocchio route.

I like the idea that the way to transition from Grim Reaper to the next iteration of Bannon is to have him throw off the cloak to reveal... (whatever they go for).

Also, they could do a different version every episode. I don't think they'd get Rosie O'Donnell to show up every week. But this week Grim Reaper, next time Rosie, the episode after that something else. There are enough ways to go and things to mock to last a while. Putin and Trump having a private romantic moment on their unrecorded phone call ("We didn't keep a recording because it was personal, not work-related"), is another sketch I'd like to see. They could do "Congressional hearings on the missing phone records" a la Clinton emails OR compare it to the missing Nixon tapes.

Would have been hotter with Kate McKinnon though.

That's true of most things.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ruby24 said:

Apparently Trump was disgusted by the Spicer skit simply because they had him being played by a woman. He's more rattled by how he thinks a woman should look than anything else in this world, apparently.

Rosie O'Donnell has to do it. She needs to play Bannon as a gross, sweaty, drunken slob beating him up and ordering him around. That's the way to go. 100%.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the women's march was NBD to him, but a Melissa McCarthy impersonation gets under his skin and may cause a White House shakeup. Strange days, indeed. Rosie is another sworn enemy so bringing her on as Bannon might just cause his head to explode.

I was a bit surprised Kristen read those tweets, El Presidente was creepily obsessed but that scandal was not a good look for her. I didn't think she got the worst headlines out of it because of sexism so much as the massive disparity in fame. Sure, the older director was to blame for his actions but Kristen was a huge star from a blockbuster teen franchise and half of an A-list couple while the married man was at best, the world's third most famous Rupert. If it had been, IDK, M Night Shyamalan or Christopher Nolan or Spielberg, some people still would have been hard on Kristen and less so on him, but the cheating guy would have had enough star power of his own to carry more of the headlines. As it is, the wife divorced him, started modeling again and went on to marry Jimmy Iovine, Kristen carved out a respectable career post-scandal and Rupert Sanders wasn't asked back to the Huntsman sequel, which flopped, anyway: maybe they all won in the end. Hopefully the Sanders kids are still a bit young to care about SNL monologues... :/

Edited by Dejana
On 2/6/2017 at 0:59 AM, RobertDeSneero said:

That was a great joke because it's somewhat true (and I am someone who is anti-Trump and would encourage people to protest in favor of tacos).  It's not the duty of the comedy world to be cheerleaders for the left.  Che sometimes points out that liberals can be superficial and not as smart as they think they are.  It's the reason why I thought that election night party skit when Dave Chappelle hosted was awesome.

Except I think Che's joke lacked the depth of what made the election night party skit so wonderful.  The joke wasn't just that liberals weren't as smart as they thought they were but rather it was social commentary on the different life experiences of whites and blacks in this country.  The white liberals in that skit were in shock that the racism and misogyny weren't disqualifying. (Like, they expected to see it win over certain parts of the country but not previously blue states).  The black partygoers, on the other hand, were not shocked at all that this was the country they all were living in.  It was a swipe at white liberalism and social commentary.

I see what he wanted to do but it just felt shallow and unfunny to me.  His Obama and executive orders joke was better. 

23 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I've seen a fair bit of queer cinema, and I'm telling you, that Totino's sketch was so dead-on it was hilarious. For some reason, when movie lesbians have sex, it's filled with soft-focus camera angles and lighting with slow, lingering touches. When movie gay men have sex, it's usually rough and kind of aggressive, and the guys just kind of jump at each other and smash mouths while kissing for some reason.

I haven't seen tons of queer cinema but what impressed me the most about the skit is that I think they generated a fair bit amount of heat (enough to cook those Totino's.) I'm always impressed when that happens in one of these silly skits.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 3

Che wouldn't get half as much criticism for the content of his jokes if he could deliver them properly. Sure the joke about attacking Trump wasn't fully formed but I think a better performer could deliver that in a way where you wouldn't mind. If could actually get through the jokes quickly without breaking down and looking really amused by himself we'd be onto the next joke and no one would care.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Traveller519 said:

Post-election I can see he's trying to come up with a perspective of critical thinking, and not just allowing everyone to fall into group-think, which is what he saw rise out of the Obama opposition. The message of comparing the executive orders to Obama's is to focus on the content of the orders and not the numbers. The message on the "levels" of feminism is the importance of staying on message. But he's really struggling to get those out in a 90 second rant, and the stumbling isn't helping.

As someone who has tried this approach since the election, it won't work. Those that detest Trump have zero interest in viewing his actions in any light other than "stupid moron racist greedy businessman embarrassment." Facts, numbers, whatever don't matter. Che's approach may be intriguing, but he'll never get people to actually think about his point. They hear "Trump" and immediately hulk out. It's been hugely disappointing, and I don't even support Trump.

Interestingly, the TV pundit shows like Meet the Press have, over the past 2 weeks or so, tried the same approach. A few people have said specifically that it's important to separate out the "what" from the "how" with Trump and his amateur hour administration.

8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Except I think Che's joke lacked the depth of what made the election night party skit so wonderful.  The joke wasn't just that liberals weren't as smart as they thought they were but rather it was social commentary on the different life experiences of whites and blacks in this country.  The white liberals in that skit were in shock that the racism and misogyny weren't disqualifying. (Like, they expected to see it win over certain parts of the country but not previously blue states).  The black partygoers, on the other hand, were not shocked at all that this was the country they all were living in.  It was a swipe at white liberalism and social commentary.

That's a very good explanation of what made that skit so good. Though also, the fact it pointed out that liberals aren't as smart as they thought they were was worthwhile as well. None of us are as smart as we think we are and we need to listen and learn from others who have different experiences. That's a message SNL should continue to drive home, IMO.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, possibilities said:

They need to show Trump as a marionette and Bannon or Putin pulling the strings.  was going to say Trump = Pinocchio, but Gepetto isn't a bad guy, so I'm not sure. But they could insert Evil Jiminy Cricket also, if they go the Pinocchio route.

I like this idea. I don't think it would be a problem having Gepetto actually being evil, like Bannon, and Jiminy Cricket maybe could be Stephen Miller. Hmm, maybe Reince would work better, acting as a Republican trying to reign things in but being overmatched. Then of course we get "You're the puppet!"

Aw. Spicer is calling SNL "mean", while Trump is upset that the sketch made one of his staff look "weak". Do they realize how whiny and small all this grousing over a comedy show makes them look, or are they really that unself-aware? 

Great make-up job on MM. I didn't recognize her, but just kept thinking 'That sounds like Melissa McCarthy! But it couldn't be...'

I liked how all the Totino's steaminess was going on right behind the hungry guys, and they missed it, because they didn't even bother to turn around! Did anyone else catch the commercial bumper later in the show of a plate of pizza rolls with water spraying over them? Apparently the hungry gals were still busy!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ruby24 said:

Either Rosie or Meryl Streep, who has not only played a man (among other characters) in the HBO version of Angels In America, she won an Emmy for it. 

ETA I saw Meryl's take on Trump and it was hilarious.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DXD526 said:

Aw. Spicer is calling SNL "mean", while Trump is upset that the sketch made one of his staff look "weak".

And he is upset because the reason Spicer looked weak, according to Trump, was that he was played by a woman. Oh, this should open the floodgates on SNL. 

SNL should have a field day

As I said before the Grim Reaper thing doesn't work for me at all. For one thing I think that Bannon may find it flattering like Cheney and Darth Vader.

He's high 5-ing everyone now Im sure.  I think the Grim reaper is weak and unimaginative.  It may not be PC but portraying him as a secret Muslim might be on spot

16 hours ago, vb68 said:

The Spicer impression struck a nerve at the White House.

Oh the skit is even more glorious now! Usually, WH staff don't get primetime action on SNL or other late-night talk shows, but it really says something about our current administration. 

Watching the skit so many times now and I think I would have broken up at "deterred", so huge props to MM for keeping it together, really, the entire time!

I hope MM comes back for more!

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 5

Entertainment Weekly has a little write up of how they got Melissa McCarthy for Sean Spicer: http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/07/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-snl/

Apparently, there's now a fourth head writer Kent Sublette, who wrote the sketch with Melissa McCarthy in mind and went to her about being Sean Spicer and she accepted immediately. It also says that Mikey Day used to be in Groundlings with Melissa McCarthy, and you can tell from the picture at the link that he must be the cast member in the Grim Reaper costume playing Bannon. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Right? Why was he so into their relationship? Was he big a twilight fan? 

I now have this image in my mind of Alec Baldwin's Trump in a flashback sitting in a theatre with a big bowl of popcorn, surrounded by teenagers watching Twilight 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, raezen said:

I now have this image in my mind of Alec Baldwin's Trump in a flashback sitting in a theatre with a big bowl of popcorn, surrounded by teenagers watching Twilight 

Ha! Send SNL a tweet. Better yet I kind of wanna see a a flashback skit of him reading a us weekly and shouting "don't go back to her Rob!"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, raezen said:

You know he'd have paid the theater for his own private viewing.

• Love 1
On 2/6/2017 at 0:52 PM, Bruinsfan said:

no one in their right mind would try to stay in the closet by faking an affair with a married director and getting the homewrecker label. 

Does this mean my new screenplay for an uproarious comedy called "Woops My Beard Is Married" is not believable? 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Bruinsfan said:

You know he'd have paid the theater for his own private viewing.

Oh he probably has a golden theatre in each of his buildings, but it is a good visual to have him sitting along side his emotional equals.  He tweets like an emotional teenager anyway. 

• Love 2

I read the rumors that Trump didn't tweet about SNL because he was disturbed that Spicer had been portrayed by a woman.  I am sure that would be an issue with this administration.  But the Donald is obsessed about how he is portrayed, and having Bannon portrayed as the "real" president - probably didn't sit well at all.

More Bannon is the real president skits please.  Let's see if we can get him ousted out of the White House by the Donald.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Macbeth said:

More Bannon is the real president skits please.  Let's see if we can get him ousted out of the White House by the Donald.

These are bleak times but I have a small hope that Trump becomes the first President trolled out of office. 

• Love 6