Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

A game planner, I think Kyle should have just hired a referee and armed him with a taser and cattleprod.

Waiting for Dorit to one-up Kyle by saying she has rose gold toilet paper and a salle de bain auxiliaire (ass wiper)

I think Dorit got turned on by Eden when Eden was making her do pushups and the downward dog pose (she hasn’t had a man toss her around since she’s been with the parboiled egg)

Ericka’s Mikey needs an intervention. I remember him from the days of finding the next pussycat doll. Back then it was just the bubblegum pink lip gloss. Now it’s EGADS…Botched 2.0. Another poster mentioned LVP and Kim TH shots using the same makeup gun set to CLOWN (Thanks for the LOL). I think they both borrowed Mikey’s.

The plastic security tag on Kim’s dress…that happenned to me. I was to lazy to take it back to the store so I tried to take it off myself and the damn thing exploded with dark blue ink. Gah! So I ended up going back to the store anyway. Double Gah!

Only ones I am tolerating this season are LVP and Kyle.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

A game planner, I think Kyle should have just hired a referee and armed him with a taser and cattleprod.

Waiting for Dorit to one-up Kyle by saying she has rose gold toilet paper and a salle de bain auxiliaire (ass wiper)

I think Dorit got turned on by Eden when Eden was making her do pushups and the downward dog pose (she hasn’t had a man toss her around since she’s been with the parboiled egg)

Ericka’s Mikey needs an intervention. I remember him from the days of finding the next pussycat doll. Back then it was just the bubblegum pink lip gloss. Now it’s EGADS…Botched 2.0. Another poster mentioned LVP and Kim TH shots using the same makeup gun set to CLOWN (Thanks for the LOL). I think they both borrowed Mikey’s.

The plastic security tag on Kim’s dress…that happenned to me. I was to lazy to take it back to the store so I tried to take it off myself and the damn thing exploded with dark blue ink. Gah! So I ended up going back to the store anyway. Double Gah!

Only ones I am tolerating this season are LVP and Kyle.

I agree and I think it is because they are both allowing the rest just enough room to expose themselves for who/what they really are. LOL

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe her calling out Kyle in her blog while Kyle calls Lisa out in her THs are more like showing the viewers that they see/know each others weaknesses/faults but still love and support each other no matter what.

I hope you are right, but something feels off to me. My favorite part of the show is their friendship, but I simply don't trust LVP. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong about this. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I hope you are right, but something feels off to me. My favorite part of the show is their friendship, but I simply don't trust LVP. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong about this. 

Wait, Kyle said something (a dig) about Lisa in a TH before Lisa said anything (a dig) about Kyle in her blog so why is it that Lisa can't be trusted? They do this to each other, so, I see nothing to worry about here and they seem fine on SM.

• Love 8
Just now, WireWrap said:

Wait, Kyle said something (a dig) about Lisa in a TH before Lisa said anything (a dig) about Kyle in her blog so why is it that Lisa can't be trusted? They do this to each other, so, I see nothing to worry about here and they seem fine on SM.

You are right in that all seems well on social media. Keep in mind, all was well on social media in S2 until the reunion. 

LVP cannot be trusted because she has shown us by her past behavior that she cannot be trusted in many of her friendships and interactions.  I still like so much about her, but that is just a fact (IMHO). Kyle does mock LVP in her TH's, just like LVP does others, and it is clear Kyle thinks she is being funny, much like LVP thinks she is being funny, what with her superior British wit. I can think of no one that has hammered away at others as much as LVP has in her TH interviews, but it is always supposed to be funny, never to be taken seriously. I never take it seriously. I get that she is trying to get a laugh, even when she fails. I think that most of the others get this as well. I wonder, can only folks with an accent pull that off? In the blogs, LVP doesn't appear to be joking, or wrapping her harsh or serious words about Kyle in humor. She is lumping her in with people that she doesn't like. Lumping her in with Erika, Eileen and Lisar. She has no kind of funny words for her. It's not sentimental or goofy. We know that the TH interviews are cut and edited. We don't even know what questions they are responding to, which is why I always give the TH's the side-eye. Their blogs are their own and those are the words that they chose. Two weeks in a row where LVP has specifically called out Kyle in some way, although again, being very deliberate in the way that she does it, much like S2.  Might mean nothing, might mean everything. 

• Love 4

Kim - She looks to be in a good place in her life and I hope only success for her continued sobriety. If the fear of losing her children and not being able to be a grandma to her grandson is what will motivate her to stay on the straight and narrow, then so be it. She and Dorit read Eileen and Rinna like a fiddle...nit the hail right on the head. E

Kyle - Let's be clear...Dorit didn't THINK everyone would find it funny. Everyone DID find it funny and encouraged her to do the whole panty gift thing. Just because it fell flat doesn't mean that all of them get to step back and pretend that it was just on her. Fair enough that they would want to point out that they didn't think that Erika received the joke well, but a not a single one of them acknowledged that they also misread the situation as well - instead, they want to portray Dorit as inconsiderate when they appear even more so because they have more of a history with Erika and know what she's like. 

Eileen - It must be uncomfortable for her to sit down everywhere with a baseball bat in her back pocket...I know she needs it so she can run around beating dead horses but still. Also, I'm tired of Eileen and Rinna talking about how close they are - they probably are close for the purpose of doing the show together and needing to know that someone will always have their back. I'm sorry, but what fried feels like they've crossed a boundary in discussing another friend's life and then TEXTS regret to that friend? How impersonal is that? Eileen, for all the high and mighty shit she spews, she was awfully quiet when her 'friend' was acting like a disgusting human being. Can't wait to count the amount of times Eileen will want to address Rinna's out of line behaviour and give her some real truth serum. 

Dorit - She seems to have a habit of remembering things as she interpreted it, not as they were said (funnily enough Rinna has this problem as well but so far she's 100x more annoying about it). I think I'm going to like her just for the fact that so far she hasn't backed down from the soap star idiots. 

Rinna - Technically, Kim is right...she didn't say anything about your husband. She may have implied that there was something to talk about but she never put anything out there about your husband and you are factually incorrect about going after Kim after that incident. You were up Kim's ass long before that - everyone could see that Kim wasn't okay, it wasn't up to you to force the conversation about her sobriety because for someone who has dealt with those affected by alcoholism, you SHOULD know that it's likely not to be well received if the people addressing the issue are not those who are close to and trusted people in that addict's life. Also, I love how you won't order a drink at a restaurant in respect to Eden's sobriety but you want to play dirty with a sober Kim by shaming her for things she's down during a time she fell off the wagon. Very classy of you Rinna. In the previews, I really hope that she wasn't inferring about Kim being mostly sober. What the hell is an apology for if you're going to be the same ol' dumbass?

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not so sure how wise it would be for Kim to have unnecessary surgery.  If by chance she is off pills, post-op pain meds would be a disaster for her.

While I agree it would be more esthetically pleasing as a viewer, I think it's fine that the HWs dress and apply makeup as they choose.  It's all about you feeling your best, rather than trying to look like society tells you.  I think most people think the way they style their hair and wear makeup is flattering.

I agree about poor Shannon's hair.  She needs to warm up her color, and I suspect she would look amazing with red hair.

It is not really dressing how society tells you, it is about not giving into fad and going with what flatters you.  If you look awful in orange, resist the year of the Cal-Trans look or the wardrobe of the incarcerated- orange jumpsuits. 

I can't imagine that Kim or Kyle really think wearing huge thick layers of sparkly eyeshadow (last season's Reunion look) is a good look or it flatters.  It is okay to say it is fun or different but be prepared for the backlash.  Maybe the only thing I like about Rinna is she has found a style for her hair that flatters her very pretty eyes.  About the time Andy says to a RH, "I see you have the girls out tonight," it is time to re-think your look. Kandi RHOA and Kyle.)

Good call on Shannon, wispy is not her friend.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's called a b-tag. Bloomies puts them on their more expensive dresses so they can't be returned. It's not a security tag, once the customer removes the tag you are committed to keeping the dress.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

ON someone so old and overdone. Ugh. It reminds me of the advice Stevie Nicks's father gave her: "The first time you run down the street naked, everyone will look; the second time, a few people will look; the third time, no one will look." People ain't checkin' for some silly ol' hag like ErICKa Janye. Ain't nobody trying to see a geriatric hag trying to act like Brittany Spears in the Catholic school girl outfit. Hit the road, Grandma. Your expiration date has passed.

Can't stand ErICKa. She's has ZERO class and is a gold digger. She looks like a stripper.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I shudder to think of the dog hair and the sheer magnitude of dog poop accidents in Kyle's house. 

I love Eileen . The moms death/reunion/panty stuff train has left the station but in dragging it out stupid talks-too-much to hear her accents Dorito shows her own ass more which I enjoy because she is an imbecile . 

Camille is beautiful and knows how to to style herself ! So does Eden! More Eden more Camille ! 

I shudder cause I'm allergic to dogs. But Kyle can afford a housekeeper, and a poo snatcher.

Think I remember Eillen stated her mother didn't know who she even was nor did mom communicate. The long Goodbye as I've heard people call it. 

Of course, if they didn't dig up dead horses, there would be no show. 

Agree bring back Camille and sign Eden.

• Love 4

To me the most interesting thing I heard today about a RHOBH is Rinna's mother being kidnapped by a serial killer, stabbed and hit with a hammer in the head.  (Details on the Rinna thread.)  She said it coloured her life.  Interesting she left her recently turned 15 and 18 year old daughters in the Big Apple without a chaperone. 

So all she wants to talk about is Kim?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12

Some of this talk reminds me of a time I went to a strip club.  I dress kind of flashy/gothy at times, but I can be reserved in manner.  Some times the things I do/believe don't necessarily go together.  Long story short, a stripper came up behind me and grabbed my boobs.  I spun around and gave her a death glare. She jumped back and said I needed to relax.  I was thinking, no lady, I was here having a great time until you came and put your hands on me.  But I just smiled, and she went away.  

I may dress a certain way, but I have zero tolerance for bs.  Keep your comments pg-13 and your hands off me, regardless of the situation and it will be cool.  I think Erika might be the same way.  Just because you dress flashy doesn't mean your personality is.  I think I'm a rather dry person.  Sometimes it is a good thing to have resting bitch face, because then people will leave you alone and not try you (not all the time, though).

• Love 6

Watching again, and it seems like Lisa Rinna said something to Kim beyond "Let's talk about your arrest".  Rinna brings that up and then continues and says "Let's talk about" and then it sounds like the sound cuts and then everyone reacts. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, it was actually less pronounced at Game night! LOL I do agree it is annoying though but it is something small so it doesn't bother me all that much. Eileen drives me nuts with making mountains out of mole hills all the time and that she can't let anything go even when it doesn't involve her or when the disagreeing parties have made up and moved on but not to her satisfaction! LOL

The way Eileen has gone on and on about panty gate one would think it was her grey old cooch saying "Hello" to PK.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, This2getsold said:

I shudder cause I'm allergic to dogs. But Kyle can afford a housekeeper, and a poo snatcher.

Think I remember Eillen stated her mother didn't know who she even was nor did mom communicate. The long Goodbye as I've heard people call it. 

Of course, if they didn't dig up dead horses, there would be no show. 

Agree bring back Camille and sign Eden.

Even if dear lf mom could talk she wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise.

And get rid of Eileen and Rinna.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, msblossom said:

She didn't steal the dress.

If Kyle hadn't noticed the tag, she would have returned it for a refund.  That's a form a shoplifting.  Kim is an addict with a shoplifting problem, this is not news.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

If Kyle hadn't noticed the tag, she would have returned it for a refund.  That's a form a shoplifting.  Kim is an addict with a shoplifting problem, this is not news.

I'm not fond of defending Kim, but you are coming off as if you know this for certain. 

• Love 14

Don't you all wish we could see footage of them watching each episode for the first time?  Right now I'm specifically thinking of Erika watching the ep where Dorit tells Eileen and Rinna about the snatch showing, where they both act so dismayed and then Eileen says "I'm shy" while spreading her legs :)

• Love 10

I seriously didn't think Kim looked as if she was drinking - well, until I saw that outfit she wore in her TH!   Clearly somebody would have to be drunk and on drugs in order to make the decision to wear it.   But the bigger question is why the hells does she get to do a TH?   She was at game night, but so was Camille, and I didn't see her getting a chance to take a stab at somebody.    So, if any of the other women has a sister who comes to something, do they get a TH segment?     Sober or not, Kim is just one nasty piece of work.   A self-entitled has been with little or no redeeming qualities. 

I have figured out why Eileen just won't let things go.   She's confused that this show isn't actually a soap opera.  On soaps, they drag things out for weeks, months and sometimes years.   Nothing is ever resolved, and just when you think it is, new clues or drama come up.   Notice when she gets upset or somebody challenges her, she instantly goes in to her breathy soap voice.   Just like she instigated LisaR last season, this time she's setting up Dorit.   She totally let Dorit think that giving Erika the panties would be so funny.  But now she gets to reprimand her, and come to the defense of her gal-crush Erika.  

I was a little surprised that Erika didn't have to have all the clothes for her new video altered.  Clearly they can't fit properly with Eileen's head so far up her ass.  

• Love 11

Although I find her vapid and pretentious, Dorit is perhaps my favorite housewife of all time just for reading Eileen and Rinna like hooked on phonics this episode. I hope she doesn't capitulate to the social media pendulum and/or Andy's biases come reunion time because she gave me my life with her observations about the dynamic between those two as well as when she nailed Eileen on "caressing" Erika's arm. She fought back even more capably than LVP; I hope she keeps the moxie 'cause (and even I'm surprised by this) she's got the goods  to drag the mess outta Frick and Frack in a face to face showdown. 

After finding Kyle tolerable for several seasons, I have to say that her behavior at this event convinced me she's just been riding the weather vane more adroitly than LVP these past few years. Endorsing the substance of Rinna's fantasias but still defending LVP was as much a way to ride the fence and stoke conflict as flat-out lying about her role in both applauding Dorit's gifting plan and insisting to her afterward that Erika would hold a grudge ("you think she has unresolved feelings" "maybe because she felt blindsided" is an agreement and it's clear that Kyle likes to limn the tightrope of semantics as much as anyone i.e. "I didn't say you preyed on weak people! I said *maybe* you prey on weak people!"). 

But she really needs to reign in her tendency to grab people when she gets heated. It's especially appalling that she latched onto Dorit's wrist when Dorit was a guest in her home. 

I also can't help but recall how Eileen openly mocked Erika by spread-eagling her legs and imitating the "I'm shy" declaration. 

I love how when she summons Dorit to scold her over a conflict in which she wasn't directly involved, it's just her "opinion" but Kim, for some reason, can't interject her own pov in the same context. Team Kim all the way on this one. 

I want to like Eden but she seems like a snake to me. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You are right in that all seems well on social media. Keep in mind, all was well on social media in S2 until the reunion. 

LVP cannot be trusted because she has shown us by her past behavior that she cannot be trusted in many of her friendships and interactions.  I still like so much about her, but that is just a fact (IMHO). Kyle does mock LVP in her TH's, just like LVP does others, and it is clear Kyle thinks she is being funny, much like LVP thinks she is being funny, what with her superior British wit. I can think of no one that has hammered away at others as much as LVP has in her TH interviews, but it is always supposed to be funny, never to be taken seriously. I never take it seriously. I get that she is trying to get a laugh, even when she fails. I think that most of the others get this as well. I wonder, can only folks with an accent pull that off? In the blogs, LVP doesn't appear to be joking, or wrapping her harsh or serious words about Kyle in humor. She is lumping her in with people that she doesn't like. Lumping her in with Erika, Eileen and Lisar. She has no kind of funny words for her. It's not sentimental or goofy. We know that the TH interviews are cut and edited. We don't even know what questions they are responding to, which is why I always give the TH's the side-eye. Their blogs are their own and those are the words that they chose. Two weeks in a row where LVP has specifically called out Kyle in some way, although again, being very deliberate in the way that she does it, much like S2.  Might mean nothing, might mean everything. 

I think Lisa has done a lot of objectionable things to Kyle over the years because of her inability to drop the proverbial axe rather than continue to grind it. And I'm glad that this pair in particular managed to surmount so much mutually inflicted betrayal and distrust for at least a couple of years since. 

But I don't recall things being cool in season 2 until the reunion - although social media wasn't as ubiquitous back then as it is now. I actually recall the "maybe Lisa preys on weak people" and "I didn't say you did it, I just said perhaps you did" equivocation as the first blood in their feud. Maligning someone as a literal predator is a pretty egregious line to cross. 

And, for what it's worth, it came after Lisa has repeatedly and robustly been ride or die for Kyle against Camille, defending her in very Heather Thomsonesque way with insistences like "I'm not going to sit here and let Kyle be called a bully." 

All of that traditionally gets lost because of Lisa's retaliation but I think that interlude was pretty fucked up on Kyle's part as far as trustworthiness and loyalty go. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

What we are forgetting about dog hair and poop is that Kyle has people (several probably) to clean her house daily and pick up poop.  We see that she (and I'm sure Mauricio too) does housework too.  I would bet that there are normal, everyday people without hired help out there who have 1 or 2 dogs who have more hair around there house since they literally can only clean 1x a week or maybe even less often as they are busy working, raising kids, replacing their own cell phone.

Did Kim get new upper teeth or does she need new upper teeth?  Something isn't right.  Something is up with her upper lip too, it's too thin.   How wrong is it of me to say that a minimal amount of lip filler might help.  She also should whiten her teeth. 

(It is shameful that I'm being so picky about her looks as I sit here with no make up on, gray roots, and a big top and sweats.  I truly look homeless today.  Also my teeth need to be whitened!)  

Maybe she's saving on underpants to get those things done. She said on WWHL that she wasn't wearing under pants and Andy said with leather pants? Turned it off.  Damn I'm of the generation whose parents repeated make sure you have clean underware on in case you get in an accident. Guess no worries if you've gone through menopause. I'm sick of hearing about the lack of said  panties. 

• Love 7

Well, oh crap.  You can dress whatever way you want.  That's your right...as long as you keep it within the limits of the law and your employer when on the job.  It's also my right to have an opinion about it. 

I also don't believe in 'age appropriate'  but I do believe in 'aging appropriate'.  So...Jennifer Lopez can basically carry off anything she wants.  Many who are the same age as she cannot. 

And then we come to whatever your age is, it just doesn't work....IMO.  My opinion.  Note that.  I don't care about the label in the outfit.  It doesn't work period or it doesn't work on 'you'. 

Add to that, not everyone has the freedom to wear what 'they' want at all times.  Schools have dress codes.  Workplaces have dress codes.  You can choose to work with that or not but you have to deal with the repercussions if you don't.  I get it.  Maybe others don't.

My problem with Erika is not about her age.  It's about her choices.  Nope.  It doesn't work for the most part.  A too short dress doesn't work at any age whether it has a 'designer' label or not.  The bleached hair looks like bleached hair.  The pre-torn jeans look like pre-torn jeans.  It's all 'fake'.  And yeah, I have my torn Levi's.  I wear them in the yard or on a quick errand but they are torn at the right spots (damn that left knee worn spot/hole that pops up first).  It's not fake.  It's real.   Erika wants respect.  Maybe, as a woman, she should stop wearing that 'c....y' necklace.  Maybe, if she was out in the real world where woman are scrambling for respect every day, she would get that.  Don't get me wrong.  She has a marriage and I don't discriminate between incomes.  Marriage is a partnership.  It's a corporation of sorts.  That's what you sign up for.  The problem with Erika is that she, as well as her husband, don't see it that way.  Why?  Because Tom has made it perfectly clear he is the CEO of that marriage and will allow her 'hobbies' on his terms.  That was made clear with the dinner last season with Lisa and Ken. 

• Love 13

Can't stand ErICKa. She's has ZERO class and is a gold digger. She looks like a stripper.

We don't know that she's a gold digger. Also, what's so bad about strippers?

Nope.  It doesn't work for the most part.  A too short dress doesn't work at any age whether it has a 'designer' label or not.  The bleached hair looks like bleached hair. 

The person wearing it decides if it "works." I have bleached hair; it's the best color for me until the day I don't mind the gray (why can't I have "cool gray," and why, genetics, why?!). My skirts are super-short (unless they're dragging on the ground; I'm a woman of extremes--no knee-length!) and it's awesome. I mean, no, try not to flash and all that but shit happens; she didn't do it on purpose and it wasn't due to being 45 that she did it at all. We can think the clothes look bad on her, but she's not wrong for doing what she pleases. Honestly, the world as a whole needs to stop telling women what they can and can't wear and, more important, making assumptions about their core characters based on things as meaningless as a dress--especially if those assumption-makers are other women. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
Ugh.
  • Love 9

Eileen really crossed the line at Kyle's party and did the unforgiveable.  And I'm not talking about when she told Dorit to "Stop talking!  You talk too much!" which was incredibly rude and arrogant.  It was when she interrupted Dorit who was moving in for the kill on Eden, after hitting on her all night.  Now that's entertainment!  "I like to keep my pool at 98 degrees so it's perfect for skinny dipping.....you are so sexy Eden"  Threesome!!  I'm sure PK would be a very happy boy.  And Boy George may even have something to add.  Hell, even LisaVDP was looking interested and I didn't see Erika scooting away either.  I have to say, I'm as hetero as they come but Dorit is hot and so is Eden.  They're both gorgeous and know how to dress to best advantage.   Eden's black stilettos were super sexy as well.

Speaking of dressing, Camille can rock a print.  She looked great in her talking heads.

Kim Richards cannot rock a print and looked like she was dressed and made up for a funeral.  Her own.  Not a good look.  The other thing that bugged me about Kim this epi is Kyle stating over and over again what a good mother Kim is.  Kim's kids may be alive at this point but I've heard the way she talks to them and the way she talks to other people when she's been drinking.  According to what Kyle said in the famous limo fight Kim drank for years and we all saw what she was like.  It's great that she's sober but her children will always be adult children of an alcoholic and they will always have issues.  The issues they have may be glossed over at this early stage of her sobriety but I'd bet anything they'll rear their ugly heads sooner rather than later.  She's got a lot of work to do.

That said Kim's a train wreck and therefore good for the show in small doses.  I'm glad she was at the table to back up Dorit when Dorit was taking down Eileen and Lisa but then Kim made it about herself and it went off the rails.  

I don't care about pantygate at. all.  Boring!  I really hope the ladies move on but with Eileen around we could be talking about this for two more seasons.

• Love 5

Omg I forgot the best part and haven't seen it mentioned up thread: 

While collating and filing Eileen under dead to rights, didn't Dorit exclaim that if she (Eileen) was looking for backup, she was "going to need a lot more help than what's at this table"? 

Fucking bawse. 

I always thought Lisa should have just pulled a "who gon check me, boo?" (TM Sheree Whitfied) on Rinna and Eileen long before now.

'Cause Dorit is a gangsta and just proved the answer to that question is "that's right, no one." 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 19

Eileen cannot let shit go. She needs to drop shit the same way Erika drops her panties.

I cannot believe life is so boring in BH that non-existent panties is a storyline. Good grief.

Eden looks like Sandra Bullock at times.

• Love 16
On 1/10/2017 at 7:37 PM, crgirl412 said:

BlackMamba.

It appears I'm party of one onthese boards when it comes to Kim. I like her.   Have I liked everything she's done? No I havent, but there is something about her that keeps me rooting for her and she makes me laugh with her quirky out thereTH. 

I was glad LVP spoke up in Kim's defense.  

LisaR is the shit-stirrer under the guise of a people pleaser.

(I don't know why the quote above appeared, I didn't mean to add that.)

Edited by RachelRhae73
  • Love 7
On 1/10/2017 at 8:25 PM, princelina said:

"I didn't want this to become a thing!"  Please, bitch, then STFU about it!  or "I feel like now Dorit is obsessing about it and twisting it around in her mind!"  No, bitch, it's just you.  Dorit was trying to have fun at game night, and in between Camille's and game night was probably enjoying her life in whatever way she normally does.

I couldn't believe that entire exchange. Eileen's xanax prescription must have run out. 

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but my first instinct would have been to go low on Kim as well. Innuendo is worse than actually making accusations IMO; and that's what Kim did, something she would've picked up from Big Kathy. Kim gaslights Rinna; claiming that she didn't say anything about Harry because she technically didn't, she just implied it. Rinna, being a boob, can't put her frustration into words so she acts out. My long suffering partner is always asking "did you have to raise your voice AND use the f- word?"

I love Eden. She reminds me of every native Californian I've met since I've lived here. I hope we get to see more of Camille and Eden !

Kim's dress and makeup in her talking head ?? 

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 3

I actually thought Rinna and Eileen were rolling their eyes about Dorit ( who they had been talking about on the way to games night) and not Kim. Doris had just said something, and Kim was talking, when they exchanged their eye roll glance.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Extra words make all the difference.
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, lunastartron said:

My objections to Erika are pretty wholistic and all-encompassing. Firstly, I think her typical EJ garb and hyper-selfsexualization are pathetic and more or less repugnant. Not necessarily because of textbook ageist inclinations but because the aforementioned characteristics are reflective of Erika's foundational vacuity and, to cite that beloved franchise buzzword, hypocrisy. For a self-styled warrior queen who tells it like it is, she is a woman who depends almost entirety on men in both the personal and professional arenas of her life as well as the crossroads at which they intersect. Viewers are treated to self-mythologizing pats on the back about how she's racked up eight or nine "Billboard number ones" with nary a mention of the rather salient facts that the chart in question is one of the most obscure and specific categories within said Billboard metric; that these accomplishments were funded entirely by the money a man made; and that, creatively and sartorially, the personage of Erika Jayne is effectively entirely authored by homosexual men. I'm my even sure that Erika herself actively wants to wear the clothes on which she gyrates around in her performances doing some gay male fantasy of women's lib (which is really weird enough since misogyny is pretty much a foundational element of this crude collective fetishization of female "power"). All of her references to clothes are about how the shit she wears must be fabulous because it's "a Mugler" or "Moschino" - for her, the label stitched on the seams is its own self-evident justification for how legitimate a piece of clothing is. And that's pretty reflective of her entire persona to me. She's like a puerile and idiotic adolescent who never grew out of the premise that things are valuable not because she inherently identifies with them but because their brand provenance is edifying in and of itself.   Which is not worthy of "you go, girl" applause or respect in any capacity imo.

As for the matter of Tom being willing to pay for her pursuits? Sure, we all do self-indulgent things. But degree IS the entire point of moral dichotomies. Do we all lie? Sure. Do we all lie on our tax returns in order to evade collection of income and/or feign illness in order to curtail criticism and garner sympathy? No, most people certainly don't. I don't think behavior has to "hurt" anyone to be grotesque.

Thankyou for so eloquently voicing what I think about Erika, and particularly Erika Jayne. As soon as I saw the snippets from her videos I thought about how they have been created and directed by gay men.... that thought led me to so many questions and musings.

I was about to launch into a whole speil about misogyny and the particular expressions of sexualisation that arise from said misogyny here in my post.... but I'm too tired! I've been helping my daughter all day with her 6 month old twins. Actually, I'm exhausted! Sounds like a cop out, but I keep typing and deleting and typing and deleting..... and its such a 'large' topic that I want to do it justice. I've kept my half-post here because I wanted to agree with Lunastartron.

• Love 7

Rinna is a mess. In what world would I EVER take Kim Richards' side in ANYTHING? Well. Rinna made me do that tonight.  Rinna could have just taken the high road. But no.

And next week's preview? I sure hope what Rinna says is being taken shown out of context. She couldn't really be saying that. Because ... Realllllyyy!?!?!? Ugh.

As for Game Night overall, it was pretty cool. Dinner looked great. The games were fun.

I like Eden ... so far. Dorit still bugs me.

And I love having Camille around. She might not always say much anymore (Season One taught her THAT) but I love her Talking Head musings. And I enjoy the Kyle/Camille friendship. 

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 4

I really liked Lisa Rinna once upon a time until I saw his she treated Kim and then Yolanda. I had high hopes at the beginning of the season the loss of a parent had in fact changed her but to my immense disappointment it's obvious she has not, II feel very sorry for Lyda that she received Joy from testing others down, I also find it very sad that she is as ignorant about substance abuse add she is. As a ,41 year old woman who has had a heavy drug user as a mother my entire life, I have strong opinions about abuse because a substance abuse has directly and indirectly hurt me relatively throughout my life, however I have great compassion for those who suffer with addiction and am very supportive of addicts overcoming their addiction and celebrating their success. Lisa Rinna is a very small minded judgemental evil person. She has shown that in her behavior repeatedly. It's obvious that there is diverging about Harry she doesn't want revealed of she would not be do upset with Kim for saying she knew something about Harry while she never said anything specific. Lisa's behavior sidewalls for itself and confirms that Kim knows something and Lisa knows she does. 

And dorit has proven to be a terrible making conniving small minded pretty woman incapable of being honest who chooses to deflect and advise others of bad behavior rather than putting on big girl pantries and owning her own stuff. 

So very sad in my mind these women actively choose to tear one another down rather than build one another up. It says nothing about the person they are attacking but rather about their character, and an obvious lack of self confidence and self security. I may be a regular woman with a small wallet but if never trade my character for their wealth if it means I would have to become hurtful spiteful petty vile and evil toward others

As a viewer if much rather see women encouraging supporting and living one another rather than trying to destroy the other women actually sickening

• Love 2
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It is not really dressing how society tells you, it is about not giving into fad and going with what flatters you.  If you look awful in orange, resist the year of the Cal-Trans look or the wardrobe of the incarcerated- orange jumpsuits. 

I can't imagine that Kim or Kyle really think wearing huge thick layers of sparkly eyeshadow (last season's Reunion look) is a good look or it flatters.  It is okay to say it is fun or different but be prepared for the backlash.  Maybe the only thing I like about Rinna is she has found a style for her hair that flatters her very pretty eyes.  About the time Andy says to a RH, "I see you have the girls out tonight," it is time to re-think your look. Kandi RHOA and Kyle.)

Good call on Shannon, wispy is not her friend.

What if it's part of your work/release sentence?

Caltrans is the California Transportation Office, they take care of the roads in Cali.

Sometime you drive by a bus, with a porta potty on a trailer, and a bunch of people doing 'community service' as a part of their sentence/fine when they get into trouble.

(they really are Oompa Loompas..........)

--------------

I was laughing at the prep for the music video.

Rent a building, get some carpenters to build a set and hire someone that knows how to use a camera, then get prepared to hear the SAME FUCKING SONG over and over again.

Erika Joon probably rented one of the warehouses in Chatsworth to film.

There is a place where people have built soundstage/sets and, for a nominal fee, you can film your porn scenes. I can see her getting a deal on the space?

There is something mildly amusing about a woman pretending to be a 'singer'.

• Love 8
On 1/12/2017 at 0:17 AM, Cranky One said:

Eileen, please STFU! Seriously. Nobody cares. I get there needs to be conflict, but this is stupid. Erika could shut it down, I suppose. But, she just sat there and said she was over it in her talking head. Y'all know they are going to be bickering over this at the reunion

Apologies if this has been covered, i'm having a break in programming due to my Dad's broken femur! The other person not saying anything this episode, but looking more and more like an ageing Shit-Zhu (sp?) was LVP: she looked tired, bored and puffy. Erika is doing the right thing in not engaging with the brain trust comprising Lisar and Dorit. They'll dig their own graves. But it got uncomfortable with the number of times the word 'Erika' was slung around the table in Erika's physical presence. 

Absolutely don't ever need to see Kim Richards on my screen again. That woman was NOT SOBER. She may be able to scout's honor the 'are you drinking?' question with her kids and family and believe that she's technically telling the truth, but she's not sober. Kim's voice changes between scenes and THs and what was with the deep flushing at the dinner table? It could have been hormonal and I feel for her if she's caught the Lymeopause from Yolo, but dollars to donuts, she's doing prescription opiates or benzos. 

That said, if I had to take a limo ride with either Kim or Lisar, it'd be Kim no question. She'd be fun and wacky. Lisar irritates me more every week, I'm at the point I want to pull my eyelashes out. She's one of those people that would have fit right in beside Squeaky Fromme, painting 'pig' on the walls in blood for Charlie Manson. Lisar is stuck in junior high, head spinning, trying to work out who the cool girl is and how to get beside her. So that's pitiful, but Lisar's so thirsty that she repeatedly goes hard with her ugly mean streak in the commission of this quest. It's like she is always hoping for the time that it's truly justified to let her nastiness off the chain. She did it with the Munchausen thing, the LVP is manipulative thing and she's got this weak ass excuse going that enables her, in her sock puppet head, to be the 'sober police' with Kim Richards. I don't believe her husband did anything. The glass smashing scene was lovely Lisar being her authentic self in a moment she felt she was righteous. That's the real Lisar. You don't get kids referring to 'chub chubs' and serving up teaspoonfuls of zucchini pasta at dinner time without a long history of roundtable philosophizing on how to be #winners in Rinna World. And her 'apology' to Kim was the boilerplate Housewife 'sorry, not sorry' apology. "I'm sorry IF..." means you are not taking responsibility for your actions. If your partner cheated on you and apologised with 'I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings/ made you angry/caused you pain', it wouldn't fly, would it?

Dorit can go also. Her THs where she pontificates on the other Hos are maddening. In that stupid voice. Are you five? 'Erika is that girl...', 'Eden is that edgy girl..'. And the lisp that also comes and goes. If she qualified her observations on the other women with 'I feel' or "I think' or 'X comes across as..' she wouldn't sound quite so solipsistic and stupid. I'm surprised Erika didn't say 'don't tell ME who I am, when you obviously can't decide who YOU are yet'. What a twit. And more twittery poolside with Eden. Dorit can't help herself dropping offputting pretentious comments, informing Eden that her own pool is kept at 95 degrees so her silent child can swim in it, but it'd be perfect for a skinny dip!

I had the unwanted imagery of floppy old PK, looking like a melting egg, perving on them behind the palm fronds with Dorit's consent. And it'd be like swimming through a swamp too. Another thirsty ho who'll exploit the sexuality angle if she thinks it'll convert to more screen time. Sadly, it did and we all know that our Lizard Overlord, Andy, is fascinated with the possibility of 'his' hos taking 'a dip in the lady pond'. It's so tired. Listening to scraggy Bethy Frankel screeching to Carole about her dream the night before where they got it on was enough for me for one decade, thank YOU, Bravo!

• Love 1

We know from prior scenes that these ladies contact one another via phone and text. i.e. LisaR texting Eileen about Dorit’s dinner party. Both Kyle and Eileen have used the word “blindsided” and yet they both had the opportunity and the time to let Ericka know that the Clothless Cunty was being discussed. I put more blame on Eileen as Eileen acts like Ericka’s Stan.

Now I’m giggling by the headline The Blindsided Beaver or Blinded By Bare Beaver.

As for Kim being sober or not..don’t know but she was a bit more lucid than normal. There was a point when Kim picked up her big black bag and headed away from the table. I did a Rut Roh, Kim and bathrooms no good!

• Love 4

Kyle is way better than me because I would NEVER invite someone in my home who hated my sister. And for sure wouldn't sit there while said person treated her that way. I have sister I would never give the time of day to if we were not related HOWEVER I would sit back and watch her get attacked. That's the real BS in my eyes.

Eileen and Lisa the Lips get paid by the argument. It's the only logical explanation

• Love 11

So the security tag on kims dress, is a tag that bloomindales stores put on fancy dresses. Its not a security tag, its a tag so once it is removed you cant return it. people got too comfy tugging in labels so now they have a big black tag the have to remove to wear.

Dorit did well in saying dont comfort Erika when you're the one bringing it up again. I do wish she would say all of you giggled and asked to be there when I gave her the panties as a joke, we were all wrong thinking it wont hurt her feelings. Im the biggest idiot Erika, because I read the situation wrong  and I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. However if you guys want to keep bringing it up then YOU owe her an apology.

One thing that stood  out to me was the whole table sat there with eye wide open when LisaR and Kim went after eachother, until Lisa V said stop it and stood up. Then everyone else was like oh no stop it.  Hmmmm 

Edited by janie2002
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

The person wearing it decides if it "works." I have bleached hair; it's the best color for me until the day I don't mind the gray (why can't I have "cool gray," and why, genetics, why?!). My skirts are super-short (unless they're dragging on the ground; I'm a woman of extremes--no knee-length!) and it's awesome. I mean, no, try not to flash and all that but shit happens; she didn't do it on purpose and it wasn't due to being 45 that she did it at all. We can think the clothes look bad on her, but she's not wrong for doing what she pleases. Honestly, the world as a whole needs to stop telling women what they can and can't wear and, more important, making assumptions about their core characters based on things as meaningless as a dress--especially if those assumption-makers are other women. 

From my post that was partially quoted:

Well, oh crap.  You can dress whatever way you want.  That's your right...as long as you keep it within the limits of the law and your employer when on the job.  It's also my right to have an opinion about it. 

And just about everyone here has had opinions on these housewives, from their hair to their clothes.  My statement about bleached hair was in reference to Erika.  Many women color or highlight their hair, including me. 

I also stated in that same post:  My problem with Erika is not about her age.  It's about her choices. 

My opinion.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

To me whatever your size, age or personal style, flattering fit and form, clean uncomplicated will always beat trendy attention getting garb.  For some reason Ramona Singer's ridiculous reliance post breast augmentation on macramé dresses comes to mind and of course ripped jeans/pants on anyone.

I'm 48 and an 80s girl through-and-through.  no one's taking my ripped jeans away from me, ever!!!

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Kyle is way better than me because I would NEVER invite someone in my home who hated my sister. And for sure wouldn't sit there while said person treated her that way. I have sister I would never give the time of day to if we were not related HOWEVER I would sit back and watch her get attacked. That's the real BS in my eyes.

Eileen and Lisa the Lips get paid by the argument. It's the only logical explanation

I would never do that either.  I wonder if IRL not for filming, she feels differently? 

I would never do 99.9% of the things that these women do/say at parties, lunches, dinners, none of us would.  Can you imagine causing some of the scenes the many HW have and then everything being ok??

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

From my post that was partially quoted:

And just about everyone here has had opinions on these housewives, from their hair to their clothes.  My statement about bleached hair was in reference to Erika.  Many women color or highlight their hair, including me. 

I also stated in that same post:  My problem with Erika is not about her age.  It's about her choices. 

My opinion.

Yes. I have no issue here with the having of opinions. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

What if it's part of your work/release sentence?

Caltrans is the California Transportation Office, they take care of the roads in Cali.

Sometime you drive by a bus, with a porta potty on a trailer, and a bunch of people doing 'community service' as a part of their sentence/fine when they get into trouble.

(they really are Oompa Loompas..........)

--------------

I was laughing at the prep for the music video.

Rent a building, get some carpenters to build a set and hire someone that knows how to use a camera, then get prepared to hear the SAME FUCKING SONG over and over again.

Erika Joon probably rented one of the warehouses in Chatsworth to film.

There is a place where people have built soundstage/sets and, for a nominal fee, you can film your porn scenes. I can see her getting a deal on the space?

There is something mildly amusing about a woman pretending to be a 'singer'.

I'd love to know what Tom Girrardi's partners and associates really think about his living acquisition but aren't saying. 

• Love 2