Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

I give the kyle about 2 more years before she gets a divorce.

All the horseshit about spending MORE time together is the prelude to spending MORE time together and finding out that they don't have anything in common any more.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I'd love to know what Tom Girrardi's partners and associates really think about his living acquisition but aren't saying. 

LOL,

If they are 'men' like Daddy Warbucks?

He gets a slap on the back and is told he is a 'lucky guy', then the associates roll their eyes and giggle as they walk out of the room.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

Kyle is way better than me because I would NEVER invite someone in my home who hated my sister. And for sure wouldn't sit there while said person treated her that way. I have sister I would never give the time of day to if we were not related HOWEVER I would sit back and watch her get attacked. That's the real BS in my eyes.

Eileen and Lisa the Lips get paid by the argument. It's the only logical explanation

I wish I could tempt my sister to come to my house, I despise her enough that there would be NO NEED to invite someone in to hate her.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does anyone else think that Eden S. resembles Sandra Bullock?

I thought she looked like Brandi G.......

All these chuckleheads have a different look every season. They get bloated, injected, cut and sanded and bondo'd to they point that they all look alike.

It's The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I give the kyle about 2 more years before she gets a divorce.

All the horseshit about spending MORE time together is the prelude to spending MORE time together and finding out that they don't have anything in common any more.

Mauricio parents divorced after 30 years. . . stranger things can happen.  I see them it for the long run they still have a little one at home and five dogs.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

Kyle is way better than me because I would NEVER invite someone in my home who hated my sister. And for sure wouldn't sit there while said person treated her that way. I have sister I would never give the time of day to if we were not related HOWEVER I would sit back and watch her get attacked. That's the real BS in my eyes.

Eileen and Lisa the Lips get paid by the argument. It's the only logical explanation

It is a workplace situation.  Kim seems to be okay with it (after all Kim speaks in terms of Brandi being her friend).  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kim-richards-still-friends-with-brandi-glanville-and-yolanda-hadid-video  Kyle did caution Rinna about how she was speaking to Kim and asked her to stop.  I am always amazed that Rinna goes to Kyle's home and acts pushed out of shape Kim is there.  Kim who was on the show for five years and has been back each season and to the Reunion and she is Kyle's sister.  I thought Eileen entered with attitude.  I am quite certain the would have been just as much usuable footage had she not been there.

• Love 10

I really think that if it ended with Dorit giving the underwear to Erika and making a joke, all would be well. Erika appeared to laugh at the "pretty little puss" remark (whereas I thought it was super-weird and even a little aggressive). It seems to be the talking behind her back and the continuous revisiting of it that's got her annoyed. 

I apologize if I've made that comment before--can't recall if I just thought it or typed it! It feels like we've been bombarded with the underwear scandal for so long!

I wish I could tempt my sister to come to my house, I despise her enough that there would be NO NEED to invite someone in to hate her.

I actually just legitimately, literally laughed out loud! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Mauricio parents divorced after 30 years. . . stranger things can happen.  I see them it for the long run they still have a little one at home and five dogs.

the conversation about 'spending more time together' was SO 'Bickerson', it made me laugh.

When you NEED to ask your SO to spend MORE time with you/family?

they probably are doing something more important that spending time with the family?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Hopefully they'd be open-minded enough about it or just not give a shit.

Regarding Tom's partners. I don't think it is about open-mindedness, it is all about the Benjamins.  If Tom passes away or divorces Erika before he retires and cashes out of the law firm partnership it is tough on the remaining partners because they have to pay Erika.  it can also be tough on Erika if they decide to cut her out in the event of Tom's death.  Given the age difference excellent chances are pretty good this scenario will play out.  I have lived through a couple a law firm partnership dissolutions and buy outs and they are ugly and expensive. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I think Tom is savvy enough to have prepared all that already for Erika, in the event of his death.

As for what happens if they divorce...guess we'll find out if it happens.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I really think that if it ended with Dorit giving the underwear to Erika and making a joke, all would be well. Erika appeared to laugh at the "pretty little puss" remark (whereas I thought it was super-weird and even a little aggressive). It seems to be the talking behind her back and the continuous revisiting of it that's got her annoyed. 

I apologize if I've made that comment before--can't recall if I just thought it or typed it! It feels like we've been bombarded with the underwear scandal for so long!

I actually just legitimately, literally laughed out loud! 

Then she needs  to tell Eileen that so she can get  it through her thick skull.

Dorit was wrong to go  to talk to everyone in the first place and should apologize if she hasn't already (don't remember if the top of my head). But damn Eileen is not a fucking therapist and it's none of her fucking business and it doesn't need to be resolved to her satisfaction. If Doritos and Erica can reach a resolution that should suffice.

Note to self, if I ever run in the same circle as that soap opera busybody keep her at arm's length.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

the conversation about 'spending more time together' was SO 'Bickerson', it made me laugh.

When you NEED to ask your SO to spend MORE time with you/family?

they probably are doing something more important that spending time with the family?

I sometimes have to do it--professional musician BF who also has a day job while I'm a 9-to-5. When he finally gets free time, he sometimes gets crazy with sleeping late/naps and refusing to go out! I have to ply him with a steak dinner sometimes!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think Tom is savvy enough to have prepared all that already for Erika, in the event of his death.

Doesn't he also have adult kids? I can't imagine any competent family law attorney not insisting that Tom make provisions for his kids and Erika when Tom married Erika.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Well Tom owed millions in back taxes so I do believe the term savvy is relative. I don't see him TOm in the same vein you do.  He married Erika without a pre-nup.  Erika has said Tom's partners did not like her.  So there is that.  The original statement was about what Tom's partners thought about Erika. You thought them open-minded, I was offering up why law partners are skeptical of marriages like the Girardis.  It is not about the strength of their marriage, it is about the high probability things get messy when there is a large age difference.

Here is an example say Tom's partnership is worth $10 million (I am sure it is worth far more than that) Tom dies.  Erika because she is not a member of the bar and can't just step in and replace Tom, is entitled to a payout. In California you have to be a member of the bar to be in a law firm partnership. I am always reminded of the scene from "It's A Wonderful Life", when there is a rush on the bank and George Bailey is explaining to people your money is not here in the vault, it is so and so's homes.  Well that is what it is like in a law firm.  The money in plaintiff's cases is out covering expenses both expert and overhead and covering partners draws, it is about protracted litigation and waiting for a payday, it is about hoping you don't get a defense verdict.

Of course there is this about Tom and one of his partners:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/31/erika-girardis-husband-tom-girardi-sued-accused-defrauding-clients-millions/  Imagine how pissed of these clients are when they see Erika on RHOBH.  So I find Tom to be more on the sleazy side.

2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Well, if he has kids, adult or not, then obviously he would have made provisions for them as well.

Tom's kids are pushing sixty and it is not obvious he made provisions for him. 

• Love 10

Not paying taxes while still providing a solid will of your estate and assets aren't the same thing. Shady vs. savvy, I guess. Though as for not having a pre-nup...who knows what went into that decision.

Beyond a vague "the partners don't like me", it's easy to speculate about why they don't like her. The age, her personality, her career, whatever. Who knows. And if Erika knows, then it's likely they haven't kept their thoughts and opinions to themselves.

Erika because she is not a member of the bar and can't just step in and replace Tom, is entitled to a payout. In California you have to be a member of the bar to be in a law firm partnership

That would apply also to all of the partners and their spouses. I have no idea if Tom is the only partner with a much younger wife and/or if some of the other partners themselves have had messy divorces.

Tom's kids are pushing sixty and it is not obvious he made provisions for him. 

How is it not obvious?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Tom owed millions in back taxes so I do believe the term savvy is relative. I don't see him TOm in the same vein you do.  He married Erika without a pre-nup.  Erika has said Tom's partners did not like her.  So there is that.  The original statement was about what Tom's partners thought about Erika. You thought them open-minded, I was offering up why law partners are skeptical of marriages like the Girardis.  It is not about the strength of their marriage, it is about the high probability things get messy when there is a large age difference.

Here is an example say Tom's partnership is worth $10 million (I am sure it is worth far more than that) Tom dies.  Erika because she is not a member of the bar and can't just step in and replace Tom, is entitled to a payout. In California you have to be a member of the bar to be in a law firm partnership. I am always reminded of the scene from "It's A Wonderful Life", when there is a rush on the bank and George Bailey is explaining to people your money is not here in the vault, it is so and so's homes.  Well that is what it is like in a law firm.  The money in plaintiff's cases is out covering expenses both expert and overhead and covering partners draws, it is about protracted litigation and waiting for a payday, it is about hoping you don't get a defense verdict.

Of course there is this about Tom and one of his partners:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/31/erika-girardis-husband-tom-girardi-sued-accused-defrauding-clients-millions/  Imagine how pissed of these clients are when they see Erika on RHOBH.  So I find Tom to be more on the sleazy side.

Has Tom ever addressed Erika's claim of no pre-nup?

• Love 2

Back to the business of the episode Erika put another ho-hum blog up:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-dorits-putting-her From Erika blog, about lunch at Camille's:  Dorit's defensive wall is what is making it hard for them to clear things up Regarding Game Night:  Eileen and LisaR are tying to clear up some unsettled differences with Dorit, but Dorit is interpreting this as another attack from Eileen.

Erika should have someone read her blog.  So does that mean Eileen did attack her previously?

If I were Dorit I would employ the, "Why do you care about what PK and I think?", continually telling someone they are wrong about their assertions isn't necessarily a guarantee you changed someone's mind.   The statement PK made and Dorit signed on with were all that earthshaking.  The bullshit was Rinna claiming she had to text, and yes it was text, so it must be correct, that she had crossed boundaries telling PK and Dorit Eileen's mother died.  Deaths are public record-so why would Rinna even try and sell that bullshit?   The women had passed four months earlier, LVP knew about it at PK and Dorits party.  I don't see why Eileen wasn't satisfied with Dorit's succinct explanation in Malibu.  More importantly if the woman says she doesn't remember it obviously didn't leave a lasting impression on her.  To me what Soapy and Sudsy are irritated about is Dorit's claim that LVP did not want to involve Dorit in the fallout with Rinna and Eileen.

I guess I don't understand what needs to be cleared up.  If it is the panty presentation, I would say that was pretty well covered.  If it is the dinner conversation, what do they expect from her.  I agree with LVP's confessional when she said they invited her over to have a go at her and then didn't want her to speak.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

How about Kim and her stolen dress? She really needs help.  She seems to be barely hanging on.

The security tag on the dress was a planned not so subtle way of reminding us viewers that Kim stole. It was pretty lame and Kyle's pretend baffled reaction was about what you would expect from her. Too bad none of the people who are actually on the show have anything worth talking about. Dragging out Kim for everyone to dig into is pathetic and dull.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle did caution Rinna about how she was speaking to Kim and asked her to stop.  I am always amazed that Rinna goes to Kyle's home and acts pushed out of shape Kim is there.  Kim who was on the show for five years and has been back each season and to the Reunion and she is Kyle's sister

This is what drives me crazy about Rinna. She has genuine reasons to take issue with Kim, but she acts like THE ultimate victim of Kim Richards. Never mind her actually family members. If Kyle can deal with crazy Kim coming around, you can too. 

• Love 10

Dorit just doesn't understand the rules of this game.   You say things, they will nod in agreement, then go home call or text each other about how out of line you were, come up with some way to "clear the air and (ugh) move forward", but then just keep bringing things up over and over again.  

Eileen & Rinna are just tugging on my last nerve.   Eileen - nothing is EVER resolved with you.  EVER! 

Kim's comment to Rinna "such a good lady, aren't you" is just another of Kim's strange reactions.  Reminds me of the comment she made to Brandi at Kyle's white party "your a dirty little nasty girl".   Those comments, coming from Kim, make me think those of the types of things she heard from her own mother when growing up, and got caught doing something wrong.    When Kim is confronted, she does that weird head shake, then lashes out.    She may not be drinking, but man is she messed up.  

How bored could Erika look all damn night.   Like being there was so beneath her, and talk about just doing it to fulfill a contractual obligation.   When she was sitting out by the pool, the boredom was just oozing off her.  She never seemed to be engaged in any sort of conversation with anyone.   And when Eileen called Dorit over, Erika walked over to sit down - right on cue - never saying a word.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does anyone else think that Eden S. resembles Sandra Bullock?

YESSS!  Mostly in one particular talking head.  She is a dead ringer for her.

2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I thought she looked like Brandi G.......

She definitely SOUNDS just like Brandi.  If you close your eyes, you would think it was her.  It is that super back-of-the-jaw valley girl talk.

• Love 3

I am so tired of pantygate.  Eileen is ridiculous with not letting go of things that really don’t involve her and are not serious.  I don’t like Ericka much, but she did indicate that it was resolved and told Dorito to stop talking about it.  If Ericka (the supposedly injured party) asked Dorito (who was actually involved) to stop, then by all means Eileen needs to let it go.  Eileen’s reaction is beyond bizarre.  I feel sorry for Vince. 

As far as Kim goes, I can understand Lipsa feeling angry about Kim’s constant deflection and inability to accept responsibility.  Plus, in my opinion, that indicates that Kim is not really trying to work the steps of recovery.  Also, I’m not so sure she seems all that sober.  Yes, she seems to have improved, but she has a long way to go.  Substances or not Kim is a jerk.  I do feel that Lipsa was completely nasty in what she said and that it could potentially be a trigger for Kim and that is horrible.  I hope Kim continues to improve, but I don’t like her much and I hate taking her side, but Lipsa is so vile that’s where I ended up.

I also don’t care for Dorito and PK, but loved the way she handled herself and did not back down.  Girl’s got some backbone!!

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Eileen & Rinna are just tugging on my last nerve.   Eileen - nothing is EVER resolved with you.  EVER! 

Not ever! And the worst thing is that she tells people to their face that it's over and they're good, and then she still doesn't let shit go and brings it up all over again. When she said in her TH that Dorit says she's letting something go, but tosses it around some more in her mind and brings it back up again, I wanted the editors to insert a clip of LVP laughing her ass off. Eileen fucking exhausts me and I just want her to go away. If someone had told my 12 year-old self I'd hate Ashley Abbot this much, I never would have believed them. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This is what drives me crazy about Rinna. She has genuine reasons to take issue with Kim, but she acts like THE ultimate victim of Kim Richards. Never mind her actually family members. If Kyle can deal with crazy Kim coming around, you can too. 

I'm not understanding why LisaR feels so entitled to feel any sort of way when she's in KYLE'S house and Kim is HER sister? Regardless of the scandal that is Kim Richards why on earth would you think it's appropriate to be all in your feelings about a woman inviting her own sister into her own house?  Uggggghhhhhhh LisaR just takes it way too far and I'm sick of everything being justified because Kim is Addict McAddictson. We get it. Kim's an addict. LisaR has a negative history with her. Kim's done this that and the other but if I keep hearing about the apologies Kim should be dishing out I'm going to pull my hair out. She ain't gonna. Plain and simple. To continue to be irate about it is beyond my comprehension. Sure be annoyed. Sure, put her in the avoid at all cost box (except you don't when filming and that paycheck is concerned, which at that point YOU my dear are being compensated for being in her presence so shut it) Sure have ill will even but for the love of all that is Holy give the wounded victim act a rest already, stop the madness and the need to be "enraged" and get the fuck over it! Kim is an inconsequential part of LisaR's life when all is said and done. Please, please, please just stop stirring up trouble like the decades of Kim's life as an addict has defined you and your hardships.  Leave that role to Kyle which even she seems to have put down finally... Sheeeessssshhhhh!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, Normades said:

I am so tired of pantygate.  Eileen is ridiculous with not letting go of things that really don’t involve her and are not serious.  I don’t like Ericka much, but she did indicate that it was resolved and told Dorito to stop talking about it.  If Ericka (the supposedly injured party) asked Dorito (who was actually involved) to stop, then by all means Eileen needs to let it go.  Eileen’s reaction is beyond bizarre.  I feel sorry for Vince. 

As far as Kim goes, I can understand Lipsa feeling angry about Kim’s constant deflection and inability to accept responsibility.  Plus, in my opinion, that indicates that Kim is not really trying to work the steps of recovery.  Also, I’m not so sure she seems all that sober.  Yes, she seems to have improved, but she has a long way to go.  Substances or not Kim is a jerk.  I do feel that Lipsa was completely nasty in what she said and that it could potentially be a trigger for Kim and that is horrible.  I hope Kim continues to improve, but I don’t like her much and I hate taking her side, but Lipsa is so vile that’s where I ended up.

I also don’t care for Dorito and PK, but loved the way she handled herself and did not back down.  Girl’s got some backbone!!

Which is something that those close to her need to assess and decide where to go from there. I get the whole take responsibility part and all that I just don't get where people think that extends to every last person that's crossed her path? I mean, sure I get it but at the same time I'm not inclined to demand that she needs to venture too far beyond her family and close friends when making amends. I expect its hard enough with just that range of people so for people to insert themselves into HER recovery and demand she apply "the 12 steps" to them in order for her recovery to be legit annoys the fuck outta me. That's how I see Rinna. She wants to be the bullhorn that continuously announces how Kim in failing terribly at her attempts at sobriety every chance she gets by highlighting the continuous conflicts she and Kim have. Like WTF?! Get the fuck outta here already. Kim doesn't like Rinna, Kim has legitimate gripes with Rinna so to connect Kim's reluctance to make nice with Rinna as a lack of progress in her attempting recovery is stupid to me.  Kim is flawed true. Kim has offended Rinna true. Now what? I'm over it. You know what that recipes spells? Two people who don't like each other. That's what. Simple. I wish this detail would stop being factored in as some truly relevant and crucial piece to legitimizing Kim's work towards recovery. I mean Kim can recover and still hate LisaR and not want to reconcile or apologize or give Rinna the satisfication whether she deserves the apology or not. That's what happens when bitches don't like each other, Damn. Petty shit like a withheld apology, warranted or not, is common. Also, Rinna easily crossed bounds so Kim has justifiable reasons why Rinna will not be receiving any nice nice from Kim if she chooses not to deliver it and I don't think Kim's reluctance to humor LisaR in her whole victimhood should reflect negatively on how far she is or how committed she is to her recovery this time around. Fuck Rinna I say. Addict or no addict I feel Kim has every right to wave that bitch away like an annoying fly. Rinna isn't completely blameless sooooo... Bye Felicia.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Going Commando Episode 3

They cut to a scene with Eileen and Vince sitting in the kitchen. Eileen has been talking in previous clips and talking heads about needing therapy after mommy's dying (guess mum didn't say a final I'm sorry and Eileen's been chewing on it). Eileen pipes up to Vinny "I don't mean to keep, you know, beating a dead horse, excuse the pun" Cut to Vince who gives a look and says "dead horse?" and shakes his head. He reminds her of her loss but with that shake of his head I'd swear he was thinking "Only one? You've beat hundreds of dead horses over the years. What's one more."

With her nitpicking, and never ending gnawing over something, and interfering in things that do not concern her, making mountains out of molehills. I wouldn't put it past her have done those things to Vinny.

• Love 6

The reason Kim keeps coming back is she needs the money and she truly believes she is doing well.  To me, Kim has adopted abstinence from alcohol as her sobriety, and if it keeps her from drinking let her have it.  Kim looked honestly ambushed when she saw next week's clip on WWHL and I can support her opinion Eden doesn't know her.  Eden when she spoke up acted as if she and Kim were in the same secret club complete with decoder rings.  I do think part of Kim's therapy is standing up for herself, that she feels as if she has been wronged and her voice has not been heard.  Collectively, we have no idea if she is working a 12 Step Program, or something else.  When the Rinna and Eileen were yucking it up about Kim in Season 6 she was in a really dark place.  None of Kim's behavior involved Rinna or Eileen during that period. Self induced but dark nonetheless.  Kim, actually wrote a blog after her Reunion mini-appearance, and said she had not watched the show and she did say she did not feel Rinna or Eileen were being sincere in their words-and they weren't. Obviously Kim has since watched the show.  Although I don't agree with Kim's name calling of Rinna calling her fake, just because one shouldn't call another a name and Rinna is painfully fake.  She is out there doing her press junket saying, "I bring it."  I am sorry she "brought it" on the back of someone who is fairly vulnerable.

What troubles me about Rinna why is she so "fascinated" in others' recovery?  Seems a little ghoulish.  I think she needs to find something new to be fascinated by.  Calling Kyle an enabler and saying Kim is mostly sober is wrong.  Rinna left Kim with the words she would never speak to her again and she was done.  Maybe, just maybe, Rinna should honor Kim's wishes and not speak about her to others.   There could be no clearer words spoken by Kim and Kyle that Kim is not her concern. 

• Love 11

P.S.    This sighting/conversation was early in 1968.  I know I wasn't pregnant yet and Beverly Sassoon may have been "barely" pregnant.  She had a baby girl on September 3, 1968, and I had a baby boy on October 20, 1968.  We were slim beauties (well...one of us was a beauty).

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Eden Sassoon.  I haven't been watching the show or the promos, so I had to use Google to find out who "Eden" is.  Mostly it says she's the daughter of Vidal Sassoon.  She's also the daughter of a beautiful actress from the 60s/70s, Beverly Adams.  Here's my story.  In 1968 I worked for an executive of Ramada Inns. Our headquarters was in Phoenix Arizona right across the street from a Ramada Inn hotel.  Vidal Sassoon was giving an expensive seminar for hairdressers and (since I had a Sassoon-type cut) I asked my boss if I could take a longer lunch hour, go to the dining room and see some of the hairstyles.  Yep.  The seminar hadn't broken yet, so I stood on the patio watching the poolside show.  A beautiful woman sitting alone at a small table asked if I'd like to sit with her.  OF COURSE!  It was Vidal's wife, Beverly.  She was absolutely gorgeous with the most beautiful skin and eye color--one of those people one tries hard not to stare at.  She was very friendly and talkative and I had a great time...stayed MUCH longer than my lunch period.  She complimented my hairstyle!  Until I researched Eden, I had forgotten about that "celebrity sighting."

Great story!

25 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

P.S.    This sighting/conversation was early in 1968.  I know I wasn't pregnant yet and Beverly Sassoon may have been "barely" pregnant.  She had a baby girl on September 3, 1968, and I had a baby boy on October 20, 1968.  We were slim beauties (well...one of us was a beauty).

I believe beauty found and recognized itself in the other.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The reason Kim keeps coming back is she needs the money and she truly believes she is doing well.  To me, Kim has adopted abstinence from alcohol as her sobriety, and if it keeps her from drinking let her have it.  Kim looked honestly ambushed when she saw next week's clip on WWHL and I can support her opinion Eden doesn't know her.  Eden when she spoke up acted as if she and Kim were in the same secret club complete with decoder rings.  I do think part of Kim's therapy is standing up for herself, that she feels as if she has been wronged and her voice has not been heard.  Collectively, we have no idea if she is working a 12 Step Program, or something else.  When the Rinna and Eileen were yucking it up about Kim in Season 6 she was in a really dark place.  None of Kim's behavior involved Rinna or Eileen during that period. Self induced but dark nonetheless.  Kim, actually wrote a blog after her Reunion mini-appearance, and said she had not watched the show and she did say she did not feel Rinna or Eileen were being sincere in their words-and they weren't. Obviously Kim has since watched the show.  Although I don't agree with Kim's name calling of Rinna calling her fake, just because one shouldn't call another a name and Rinna is painfully fake.  She is out there doing her press junket saying, "I bring it."  I am sorry she "brought it" on the back of someone who is fairly vulnerable.

What troubles me about Rinna why is she so "fascinated" in others' recovery?  Seems a little ghoulish.  I think she needs to find something new to be fascinated by.  Calling Kyle an enabler and saying Kim is mostly sober is wrong.  Rinna left Kim with the words she would never speak to her again and she was done.  Maybe, just maybe, Rinna should honor Kim's wishes and not speak about her to others.   There could be no clearer words spoken by Kim and Kyle that Kim is not her concern. 

I agree. Kim is here because she needs the money. What I will never understand is why Bravo keeps bringing her back. Hasn't the audience made it clear over the years that we are sick to death of her addiction storyline? There are lots of others they have gotten rid of that need the money too. I just don't get what makes Kim so special. 

The other thing I don't get is why - after so many years - Kim would be suprised, or hurt, or shocked that her recovery is going to be discussed by others, particularly those that don't care for her. It is the most central part of her very narrative on the show and has been since S1. What on earth would make her think that people that she has not reconciled with or apologized to would not whisper about her? And those arrests? As my guy Joe Biden would say, they are a big fucking deal. There was a ton of publicity about them. She is on a reality show and this is all her reality. She is in some pretty big denial if she honestly feels ambushed to learn that people are discussing it, especially since Kyle has been very open in the press for months that Eden starts asking about Kim and her issues right from the beginning. 

I do agree that Lisar needs to shut the fuck up if she cares at all about Kyle. If there were no Kyle in the picture, my wish would be to hear Lisar talking about Kim and her craziness all of the time. Talk about all of the dog bites, the shoplifting, the drunken behavior. Remind people of all that Kim has put others through. But Kyle is on the scene and when Lisar talks about Kim she puts Kyle in such an uncomfortable position. If she doesn't care about Kyle then fine, have at it. If she does care about her she needs to act like she does. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11

Eileen has  no storyline.  Period. I am sick of her.  Erika?  Her new found fame seems to have gone to her head with all her bragging about how popular she is.  It's her appearances on RHOBH which has bolstered what she described in her first season as a hobby.  Now she's Cher with an entourage of gay sycophants.  Not impressed.  Go find a hobby which does some good in this world and doesn't include having others put makeup on your crotch.

I also think Kyle is back to enabling.  Kim is doing better so Kyle is praising her.  A wonderful mom?  Let's get real.  She's a mother that for her entire life has been either taking drugs or in rehab and leaving her kids to wonder when she was going to die.  It was discussed on that terrible mother/daughter show.  How awful for the kids to never feel secure.  To always worry that mom was going to overdose or go to jail, etc.   In addiction, you are supposed to wait a year before making amends.  I guess Kim has never made it that long cuz she sure isn't asking for forgiveness for her actions.  She's still playing the victim.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree. Kim is here because she needs the money. What I will never understand is why Bravo keeps bringing her back. Hasn't the audience made it clear over the years that we are sick to death of her addiction storyline? There are lots of others they have gotten rid of that need the money too. I just don't get what makes Kim so special. 

Maybe the fact that she dated the current president, used to party with Robert Downey, or is the sister of Kathy Hilton? She is a fascinating person who would be cool if she wasn't sure a train wreck. Plus people talk about her, just look at this board. I think it's exploitation for Bravo to keep on dragging her out, but she agrees to it, so it is what it is.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The other thing I don't get is why - after so many years - Kim would be suprised, or hurt, or shocked that her recovery is going to be discussed by others, particularly those that don't care for her. It is the most central part of her very narrative on the show and has been since S1. What on earth would make her think that people that she has not reconciled with or apologized to would not whisper about her? And those arrests? As my guy Joe Biden would say, they are a big fucking deal. There was a ton of publicity about them. She is on a reality show and this is all her reality. She is in some pretty big denial if she honestly feels ambushed to learn that people are discussing it, especially since Kyle has been very open in the press for months that Eden starts asking about Kim and her issues right from the beginning. 

I do agree that Lisar needs to shut the fuck up if she cares at all about Kyle. If there were no Kyle in the picture, my wish would be to hear Lisar talking about Kim and her craziness all of the time. Talk about all of the dog bites, the shoplifting, the drunken behavior. Remind people of all that Kim has put others through. But Kyle is on the scene and when Lisar talks about Kim she puts Kyle in such an uncomfortable position. If she doesn't care about Kyle then fine, have at it. If she does care about her she needs to act like she does. 

Honestly, I think Andy really likes her and wants her on the show, so they keep bringing her back.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Eileen has  no storyline.  Period. I am sick of her.  Erika?  Her new found fame seems to have gone to her head with all her bragging about how popular she is.  It's her appearances on RHOBH which has bolstered what she described in her first season as a hobby.  Now she's Cher with an entourage of gay sycophants.  Not impressed.  Go find a hobby which does some good in this world and doesn't include having others put makeup on your crotch.

I also think Kyle is back to enabling.  Kim is doing better so Kyle is praising her.  A wonderful mom?  Let's get real.  She's a mother that for her entire life has been either taking drugs or in rehab and leaving her kids to wonder when she was going to die.  It was discussed on that terrible mother/daughter show.  How awful for the kids to never feel secure.  To always worry that mom was going to overdose or go to jail, etc.   In addiction, you are supposed to wait a year before making amends.  I guess Kim has never made it that long cuz she sure isn't asking for forgiveness for her actions.  She's still playing the victim.

Well you could look at this as she is a job creator :).  

I am one who is very tired of Kim and her storyline.  One season she is in recovery and the next she is off the rails lather, rinse, repeat.  If she were a nice person who did not act like an entitled hosebeast maybe I would be interested but she's not and here we are.  That mother/daughter celebrity show you reference was a good look into how good of a mother she is which is not good at all.  She was horrible to Kymberly or however you spell it.  It seems like she was awful to production as well and wasn't it HER issue that kept it from being shown in its entirety?  She has been given several 'second' chances to earn money and get her her face out there and she has alienated most of the viewing base.  Hard to be sympathetic to such as awful person.  That is what family is for.  Not those you are counting on to make your comeback successful.  We have Intervention on TLC so let's not keep bringing her back to HWs.  Then there is the dog issue and how she is responsible for several severe dog bites with no shame.  I didn't LIKE Rinna's comment but this is what happens when you get clean after years of treating people like shit.  Some are not so forgiving and really don't care where you are now.  I for one also don't want to see her progress into a dementia caused by alcohol.  Lets get some obnoxious rich person with a cool and enviable life.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Kanena said:

Maybe the fact that she dated the current president, used to party with Robert Downey, or is the sister of Kathy Hilton? She is a fascinating person who would be cool if she wasn't sure a train wreck. Plus people talk about her, just look at this board. I think it's exploitation for Bravo to keep on dragging her out, but she agrees to it, so it is what it is.

Wait, what? Kim dated Barack Obama? When did that happen?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

Then she needs  to tell Eileen that so she can get  it through her thick skull.

Dorit was wrong to go  to talk to everyone in the first place and should apologize if she hasn't already (don't remember if the top of my head). But damn Eileen is not a fucking therapist and it's none of her fucking business and it doesn't need to be resolved to her satisfaction. If Doritos and Erica can reach a resolution that should suffice.

Note to self, if I ever run in the same circle as that soap opera busybody keep her at arm's length.

But, has she played one on TV????

Just curious....

• Love 2

HI EVERYONE. I've missed you all!

So far, Eden is the high priestess pick for me, reminiscent of a previous Eileen - who apparently sucks.  I get that these ladies are paid to beat a dead horse but I get the feeling that Eileen is just naturally passive-aggressive and refuses responsibility for "making a big circle out of things" (sic. because Dorit is an adorable idiot whom I'm sure I'll come to hate after she serves her narrative purpose as a Vander-emotion-pump).  

Oy, Kim. What can I say? Do we not all smile a bit when she's expertly twisting off that anti-theft-thingy from her dress hem? Like, that's some old dirty RHOBH right there.  

Rinna, once again, fully manipulating via total transparency - love her.  Love that she's soothed by immediate indexing to open wounds: "Thats exactly what I want in a relationship."

And does anyone know if Kim returns? 

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kanena said:

The current President? Yea, right. Do you mean the Pussy Grabber? I vote to let her stay as long as she gives us some dirt on him. If she doesn't, she has to go. And since when does being the sister of Kathy Hilton make a person fascinating? 

• Love 6

I would lay money on Kyle negotiating appearances for Kim into her contract. I'd bet that she is the one motivating Kim's constant returns. Kim needs the cash and if she and Mauricio don't have to shell it out, this is a good deal for all of them. Unfortunately I'm the loser as I cannot stand the woman. I thought she was weird and dull before she was an angry addict. Now, she's just unwatchable to me. I just don't have sympathy for her. I don't know why but I think she's mean, entitled, and abusive. Issues or not, she's not interesting.

She was outraged on WWHL. That was obvious. Her whole demeanor changed for the whole show. That Lisa had to talk her down a bit but she and Andy were right. If you don't want people talking about your problems, stay in the private sector. Her whole spiel is her illness and arrests. That thing with the dress was a mean trick, even to me and I can't stand her. She offers herself up to the jackals, really, so she has no right to seem upset when they pounce. Hell, she made Dr Phil seem like a nice guy.  And that's hard to do.

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Honestly, I think Andy really likes her and wants her on the show, so they keep bringing her back.

Andy is a fucker in that respect??

And kim is a dope for not walking away from the show to get her shit on the straight and narrow.

• Love 7