Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

With hesitation, Kyle hosts a game night for all the women, leading to compromising positions and laughs aplenty. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna and Kim reunite, yet their feud continues, plus Dorit and Eileen exchange angry words.

Why is Kim back on the show?  There is nothing entertaining about her and enough is enough.  I'm really tired of having her shoved down my throat.

Hey Bambi!  You little attention whore!  Feel free to come visit anytime and bring River with you!  Also, you can stay if you want to...

• Love 18

I'm about done with this show. I'm so sick of pantygate. Eileen just doesn't let anything go. Rinna sticks her foot in her mouth every chance she gets. I'm not feeling Eden being a permanent part of the show. And I hope Kim isn't going to be either. 

Not that it matters to me but is Dorito Bi? Is Eden gay? It would certainly be a first having a gay housewife. Maybe that would give these women something else to talk about besides dragging up past drama which has already gotten way too old. 

• Love 10

Not an Erika fan at all, but Eden should really make noce with her and get her dermatologist/plastic surgeon info because she's bordering on creepy mannequin with a moving mouth.

If Vidal was my father, I hope that I would do more with my hair than always sticking it in the same lazy bun.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 7

Are we observing a phenomenon of the human mind, or are the editors just a bunch of silly pranksters?  How many times will these women talk about the past being in the past, then proceed to dredge it up and roll around in it?  Not that it isn't fun to watch at times.  

It still makes me laugh when Kim calls Brandi a SLUT!  PIG!  because she spews the lame insult with such conviction.  

Why isn't Eden in the opening sequence?  The producers didn't like her resolving all the issues between the women?   She has the potential to bring an interesting dynamic to the group.  

All of the hair, make-up and bad lighting in the talking heads makes me think someone doesn't like some of the women.  

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why is Kim back on the show?  There is nothing entertaining about her and enough is enough.  I'm really tired of having her shoved down my throat.

Hey Bambi!  You little attention whore!  Feel free to come visit anytime and bring River with you!  Also, you can stay if you want to...

THIS.  A slimy tennis ball from a cute dog is one the best "gifts" ever!! 

Loved Kyle holding the little one!!  I also love that the women seemed to like them being around too!!   

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I'm about done with this show. I'm so sick of pantygate. Eileen just doesn't let anything go. Rinna sticks her foot in her mouth every chance she gets. I'm not feeling Eden being a permanent part of the show. And I hope Kim isn't going to be either. 

Not that it matters to me but is Dorito Bi? Is Eden gay? It would certainly be a first having a gay housewife. Maybe that would give these women something else to talk about besides dragging up past drama which has already gotten way too old. 

Wasn't there a gay OC Housewife for  a season that Tamra took a dip in the lady pond with? 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

Eileen sounded seriously crazy tonight, paranoid and petty.

You are aware, Eileen, that you are giving Dorit plenty of reasons not to like you?  LVP isn't in it.

Eileen sounded seriously crazy tonight, paranoid and petty.

You are aware, Eileen, that you are giving Dorit plenty of reasons not to like you?  LVP isn't in it.

Talk about pot called kettle when she said something about Dorit holding onto pantie gate but she keeps want LVP  to pay her mind and she beats a dead horse with that ever chance she and LVP are in the same room!  

Eileen take your own damn advice for once.  Then maybe you can have something to about Dorit.

Dorit is not blameless.  Dorit is the worse pot stirrer and was clearly caught up in lies with she and Kyle's convo.  But she and Eileen are both equally have worn me out and we are just 6 episodes in.  Yikes!

• Love 5

I like Eden, too, and it's nice to see Camille as well. I think, had Eden had the choice, she would have switched over to President Obama's final speech--like I did. Game night?...So inane. I know a lot of people hate Kim, but she looked very pretty in her talking heads. And Vyle...don't be hatin' on grandma...you're easily next; your daughter's pushing 30.

• Love 3

Yes.  Her name was Fernanda.  There was something in the air that night when Tamra kissed a girl and she liked it.

I know this because I have been immersed in old OC Housewife series.  I was going to go with New York next, but BH game night intrigues  me.

Edited by dosodog
autocorrect changed intrigues to in tigers. Huh?
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

And Vyle...don't be hatin' on grandma...you're easily next; your daughter's pushing 30.

Is Farrah married?  I can't remember if they've ever discussed her romantic life on the show.  I was thinking that Kyle was pushing it with her comments about Kim being a grandmother, though.  

I think it's great that Kim is going to be (maybe already is?) a grandmother.  She really lights up when she talks about her kids.  

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Man,  fuck Lisa R. 

She couldn't take the simplest of honest tea coming from Kim and she had to attack her being arrested.   I make no apologies that,  yes,  Kim needed to get herself back into rehab or she would be dead.   Yet Kim was on the money that Lisa R/Eileen act like Frick and Frack. When one starts something the other has to be right there defending or chiming into each other's garbage.   

Now that it appears to be Kim is sober, coherent and speaking truths both Lisa R heat and acted like a full on bitch mode.   Or maybe Lisa R doesn't like Kim being sober because that mean she has no storyline.  Lisa R oughta be ashamed of herself using Kim's sober living as a means to take jabs at her especially when she was the one beating the drum years ago she needed help and own it.   I think what's worse is Eileen.  I get Eileen and Lisa R been friends since the 90s but there is nothing wrong calling out your friend when they are dead ass wrong and Lisa R was clearly wrong in that moment.  The slightest of triggering about Kim's sobriety could send Kim back to her old habits.  Both of them had me hanging my head in shame because I'm fans of theirs in soap operas but to see how they act on reality tv is starting to make my flesh crawl! 

Thank goodness, LVP aka The MVP was there to correct Lisa R when them other bitches were quiet.   Lisa R thinks she's the only one who can have a big mouth and attack someone's character - someone needs to check her ass!

So not looking forward to Lisa R next week alleging Kim might not be sober.   Why because Kim called her out and told her some truths and couldn't take?   Just go away Lisa R.

Rinna and Eileen have know each other for years and they were "friendly" but they were not friends. They did not talk to each other, see each other at all until both joined the show.

As for Rinna going in on Kim, it gets worse and I see why Kyle takes a dislike to Eden and Rinna is the cause of it. I posted a link to a video in first looks showing more of what happens next week. Rinna is a piece of shit!

5 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Wasn't there a gay OC Housewife for  a season that Tamra took a dip in the lady pond with? 

She was not a HW but a "friend" of Tamras. There was supposed to be a lesbian couple on NJ last season but they were cut/fired mid filming.

• Love 8

Eileen made me sick when she approached the door and had to take a deep breath. Nah, nah--Dummie. You and Lisa R. are a couple of pigs on a reality show--no different than any of the others. You're cashing the checks to show your ass and behave like a fool like your 'co-workers,' so "Own it," as your fake-ass, concrete-lipped puppet likes to bark and squawk at others.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Was there? I don't recall. And I've watched every episode of the OC. 

Robyn on RHONJm who was in season 7 is a lesbian.  Kim Z in ATL had a dip in the lady pond before Cory way back in season 3 or 4.
Eden definitely comes off as maybe she's had a woman or two in her past and would try it again.  
I saw where she was coming from with Dorit though.  Dorit is pretty but ew the thought of PK watching gives me gag reflexes.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, PumpkinPK said:

Does cocaine or w/e give one superhuman strength to easily "just twist off" a security device on a garment?

I've had a couple I found over the years on clothes I bought that I didn't find until I got home, and after trying EVERYTHING including a hammer, I cursed all the way back to the store to have it removed.

If they simply twisted off, they wouldn't be security devices!

I figured since Kyle  has clothing stores, she knows the "secret combination," lol. That happened to me once, though,  and I think they had to use some special tool. That was many years ago, though. And no one stopped me. I didn't know it was there and had to drive all the way back to the store to get it off. Happened to an aunt also. She was about 80 something, and she was absolutely hilarious about it.  "Look what I have!" showing it off surreptitiously and giggling. She'd never seen one before and it was a hoot.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Robyn on RHONJm who was in season 7 is a lesbian.  Kim Z in ATL had a dip in the lady pond before Cory way back in season 3 or 4.
Eden definitely comes off as maybe she's had a woman or two in her past and would try it again.  
I saw where she was coming from with Dorit though.  Dorit is pretty but ew the thought of PK watching gives me gag reflexes.

Lol! Just the thought of PK doing anything gives me gag reflexes! That was the best part of this episode, he wasn't in it! 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Kyle was 'hatin" on Kim about becoming a gramdma, it was one sister saying it to another sister, like saying I can't believe you/we are old enough to be a grandma, nothing more.

I could see where Kyle was coming from even though words have never been her greatest gift.  
I think she's pointing out that it's Kim being a grandmother and it hasn't truly hit her yet.  
The time has simply just flown by and Kim has been through so much dealing with her addiction especially that I could see where it would take someone by surprise.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Eileen is exhausting. "It's not over!" said she who demands ten apologies. "Shut up, Dorit!" said she who brings the same stuff up at every turn. 

I swear every single conversation she had tonight, she brought this stuff up. Obsessive much? I now dislike her almost as much as Brandi, and that's saying a lot.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

OMG, the dog on the far right!  Have we ever seen that one on the show?  

It's an amusing contrast with LVP's pets being displayed like trophies, and Kyle's dogs feeling just like a part of the family.  

No, they just got him in December.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, renatae said:

I swear every single conversation she had tonight, she brought this stuff up. Obsessive much? I now dislike her almost as much as Brandi, and that's saying a lot.

Eileen can't let go of her own arguments and now she can't let anyone else let go of their arguments! She has to have the last word on everything for everybody and only her opinion counts! LOL

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

OMG, the dog on the far right!  Have we ever seen that one on the show?  

It's an amusing contrast with LVP's pets being displayed like trophies, and Kyle's dogs feeling just like a part of the family.  

Storm was a rescue Christmas present-half St. Bernard half Newfoundland.  Kyle's other dog didn't make the morning rounds.   I think LVP's dogs have a pretty good life-especially the retrievers.

• Love 14

You guys, I ask this with no intention of being incendiary (which is probably exactly what someone who is trying to be would say--but I swear, I'm not!), but I am wondering if even the staunch anti-Kyle commenters might feel a little bad for her? Ugh, such a shit-show; no wonder the woman made sure to get food (and a margarita) into her system pre-guest arrival.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

You guys, I ask this with no intention of being incendiary (which is probably exactly what someone who is trying to be would say--but I swear, I'm not!), but I am wondering if even the staunch anti-Kyle commenters might feel a little bad for her? Ugh, such a shit-show; no wonder the woman made sure to get food (and a margarita) into her system pre-guest arrival.

It was bad that Eileen, Rinna, Dorit and Kim, Rinna couldn't leave it at the door for just 1 night but it wouldn't be a HW show had they either. LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

OK, I have to give it to Kim. She has had the line of the night thus far...."I can't believe someone not wearing panties is such a big deal". 

Made me miss The Soup: Kim Richards, unlikely voice of reason.  LOL!

I wanted Luann to pop in with a "Shut up, Davidson" multiple times.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I don't know who Robyn is!!  Was this the the season with the twins?  I was not in for that season much as they were so annoying.

I remember Kim of ATL talking about her experience! 

I just remembered Rosie on NJ!!!  She isn't a full-blown HW but she's around enough that we all know who she is!

• Love 1