Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Breaking The Wall / S07.E14: Deja Vu

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Uh yeah!. Please don't expect me to eat at your house any time soon. That will forever be the pee counter.

And what's with touching other people's pee stick? It's urine people!

Ugh She just picked up her friends pee stick!!  Yuck

(yay!! I wasn't the only one who called it a pee stick! Lol)

• Love 3
On 1/9/2017 at 7:05 AM, lezlers said:

Not to mention the fact that people are, in general, predisposed to give more credence to things a peace officer says versus a regular citizen.  It's one of the main things discussed during jury selection in every trial! It's bad enough they're allowed to sit at counsel table during a trial, thereby giving a false sense of legitimacy the prosecutor, but to be the one ACTUALLY prosecuting the case? The defendant is at an automatic disadvantage having an officer, in FULL UNIFORM, telling the jury to convict him or her.  It's appalling.

Public defender for the past 12 years! *high five*

Yes, thank you. As Mama Dawn would say 'That don't make no sense.' 

The peace officers there are the crime fighters, the prosecutor, and he/she can be the magistrate, too. All that leaves is being a jurist.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

It looked to me like the dog had eaten some grass, which does tend to make animals throw up.  Not really out of the ordinary for pets that go outside though, in my experience.

Jenelle's brilliance strikes again - if she says she wants Kaiser for every single holiday, but Nathan can have him "every other year", that means the following year he would get him for every holiday...

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ffiferoo said:

It looked to me like the dog had eaten some grass, which does tend to make animals throw up.  Not really out of the ordinary for pets that go outside though, in my experience.

Jenelle's brilliance strikes again - if she says she wants Kaiser for every single holiday, but Nathan can have him "every other year", that means the following year he would get him for every holiday...

That totally makes sense! I thought it was asparagus!

• Love 2

In the past couple of years....Jo has really grown on me.  Watching him help Kail and just give her some positive support is nice to see.  Dysfunctional or not, those two are family.  

P.S.  For a second I thought Lincoln was wearing a MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN red hat.....but thankfully, that was not the case. 

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Ugh She just picked up her friends pee stick!!  Yuck

(yay!! I wasn't the only one who called it a pee stick! Lol)

True...and what was up with her voice in that scene? I'm glad for no baby talk, sure. Did anyone else think she sounded like someone in a beginning acting class who was trying to sound like a vapid airhead? It's like she had serious attitude in her nasally tone reminiscent of a Kardashian, or real housewife, when the conversation didn't call for it. 

• Love 5

Are these girls reading message boards like this one? They made sure to film Leah being on time, Ali in her wheelchair, Janelle being affectionate with Kaiser, and Chelsea and Taylor making the record straight that Adumb is a liar. 

Of course then they had to show the girlses sucking processed cheese straight out of the can. Ew! And I really don't think a three year old is stressing out that much about her Dad not skyping enough. That's Leah being a drama queen. 

I'm surprised Janelle let Nathan's mother watch Nathan at her house and then let Nathan come there. But I'll bet Janelle would leave this kid with anyone anywhere just as long as she can go where she wants without any kids to slow her down.  

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 14

This episode highlighted how much Kail curses around her boys. I know cursing is commonplace in some homes, and I absolutely don't mean to judge anyone who does it, but I grew up in a home where cursing absolutely never happened. I find Kail's constant f-bombs around her very young children kind of shocking! She seems to use those words more when talking to the crew, so I guess that's why we see it more. Isaac in particular is so sensitive, and I hope this language has no adverse effects on him. 

• Love 11

So Issac graduated from Kindergarten last week but this week Jo is picking him up from school and there is confirmation that Javi is still deployed? 

Jenelle and Chelsea's spray tans are either melting on their faces or they have no idea how to correctly apply bronzer. 

I watch pimple popping videos on Youtube (don't judge me) so you think I wouldn't have wanted to vomit myself after seeing what Kail's dog barged up.

Leah looks like a meth addict being interviewed for a documentary about drug abuse in Appalachia.

Gracie really likes her spray cheese.

I don't like seeing Dr. Tsao on my screen because I know that means bad news for Ali.

Der Kaiser Roll jumped to MeMe because he was hoping she would take him with her!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 15

Ok so I must be in the twilight zone. I'm watching tonight's episode and janelle is in the car w/ David on their way to mediation for Kaiser. She is going over some questions and they ask about legal decisions for K. She says that she wants to be the one making those decisions and asks in astonishment "what does he expect me to do, call him every time I need to make a decision about K"...ummmm YEA. It's called co-parenting. Wth?? 

You know what, my fault. Janelle only gets Janelle's way. I'm bugging. 

Smh. Not guilty my ass. 

• Love 16

Leah, clean your house! You already know people talk about it.  It's freaking nasty! 

Good catch on Isaac and school. I didn't even think about it. 

On twitter you can see how Kails language has gotten worse. Once Javi left she changed.  The way she talks, the slang terms she uses, she always cussed but now it's all the time. 

• Love 9

Soooo, I've already commented on Chelsea's voice and Kail's cursing, but other than that, those two were fine in this episode. 

Jenelle...david is seriously creepy. He was getting so upset when she just wanted to try to co-parent with Nathan. For once, she was being mature. Also, did anyone notice Nathan's odd demeanor after court? He claimed he was happy with it, but his body language was tense, and he looked like he wanted to bite somebody's head off. He has no problem complaining, so idk why he didn't. 

And finally, Jesus God, Leah! It irritated me when dr. tsao, who didn't seem surprised that Ali wasn't using her wheelchair, was instructed to "say that again so her father can hear it." She made it sound like Corey refused to use it, but saintly Leah was constantly on a crusade to force him to change his ways. Of course, he was so deeply in denial during his scene, so unfortunately he hasn't made progress, but Leah hasn't either. In fact, I think Corey is just hardheaded, and can't accept that Ali is wheelchair bound, while Leah is lazy and doesn't care if she uses it. To me, that it worse. 

Also, MTV, thanks for the scene with the girls eating out of the cheese cans, while Leah asks if they want crackers. Thanks. So. Much!

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Are these girls reading message boards like this one? They made sure to film Leah being on time, Ali in her wheelchair, Janelle being affectionate with Kaiser, and Chelsea and Taylor making the record straight that Adumb is a liar. 

Of course then they had to show the girlses sucking processed cheese straight out of the can. Ew! And I really don't think a three year old is stressing out that much about her Dad not skyping enough. That's Leah being a drama queen. 

I'm surprised Janelle let Nathan's mother watch Nathan at her house and then let Nathan come there. But I'll bet Janelle would leave this kid with anyone anywhere just as long as she can go where she wants without any kids to slow her down.  

Guess Leah didn't have time to grab a veggie tray from wal mart to look like super mom. Only lasted one taping.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, lezlers said:

Not to mention the fact that people are, in general, predisposed to give more credence to things a peace officer says versus a regular citizen.  It's one of the main things discussed during jury selection in every trial! It's bad enough they're allowed to sit at counsel table during a trial, thereby giving a false sense of legitimacy the prosecutor, but to be the one ACTUALLY prosecuting the case? The defendant is at an automatic disadvantage having an officer, in FULL UNIFORM, telling the jury to convict him or her.  It's appalling.

Public defender for the past 12 years! *high five*

Yes!! I could not agree with you more (obviously). Where I practice (Chicago, for 15 years), officers don't sit at the prosecution's table (not sure if you meant that they do where you are, or if you were just discussing why it would be wrong), but your point is a great one and one that I embarrassingly overlooked.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

That was David's mom, not Nathan's. 

• Love 4

Damn, Vee looks insanely good for just popping out a baby. ViVi is a cutie pie. I love how Kail just parked herself at the kitchen counter and bitched about how hard her life is. She never misses an opportunity to play the martyr. 

I see Cory is still living in denial. Dr. Tsao says Ali is falling because she's over-exerting herself and Cory tells Miranda he wants Ali to continue riding her bike. Should we take bets on when Dr. Tsao finally loses his shit because he's tired of telling these illiterate hillbillies the same thing over and over?

Nathan looked like he was going to murder the producer who questioned him after the custody hearing. That dude is a pressure cooker of hatred and rage. Ditto for Dave. He's such a control freak manipulator. It's a scary day when Jenelle is the mature voice of reason. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 18

Even though Janelle theoretically faced jail time, what we were watching was not a criminal trial. You are looking at an administrative hearing that has completely different rules of evidence and procedure. Her lawyer chewing gum and smacking her lips wouldn't have happened in any Magistrate Court I've been in, though.

Many magistrates are attorneys, many are retired law enforcement, and sometimes you will get some other profession who becomes a magistrate. The Magistrate Court also acts as the court of first appearance in criminal cases, which is why standard bail rates are still used for many of the crimes. This became necessary decades ago, when not all counties could afford to have a full time judge. In the county I worked in, there were three judges, two who were there five days a week, and one who was there three days a week, and spent one day each week at two different counties. If you were arrested on a Monday, you couldn't be seen by a judge until Friday, which is not constitutional, especially if your crime would have only been for 24 hours in first place. Video links didn't exist back then.

There are cases that appear in Magistrate Court where the State is represented by the Prosecuting Attorney's Office, but Janelle's isn't one of them, because the State doesn't have standing to appear on a municipal action. Janelle has an automatic right of appeal to Circuit Court, where her case would be heard anew, thereby protecting her rights. She also could have requested it be heard in Circuit Court in the first place, and it would have been handled by the Prosecutor's Office and judges if certain conditions existed, but there was no reason for her to do so, because she could get a second bite of the apple if she started in Magistrate Court. Her crime was along the lines of having an open container or disturbing the peace; it wasn't serious enough for the State to get involved. Most of the time, that type of case is settled for a fine and no trial ever takes place.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Ok, I'm starting to understand how Leah's car got so full.  I count four bags and a doll for a Dr's appt.  Girl does not travel light!

822d176a64684d56b8e8aa2e198382a9?fit=max

They most likely spend the entire day doing tests before seeing Dr. Tsao. 

Corey, you're usually a great father but come on!  Enough with this palaver. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

Ok, I'm starting to understand how Leah's car got so full.  I count four bags and a doll for a Dr's appt.  Girl does not travel light!

I hope Ali did not carry any of  them as that would make Leah a lazy bitch according to Victoria

• Love 8
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Damn, Vee looks insanely good for just popping out a baby.  ViVi is a cutie pie. I love how Kail just parked herself at the kitchen counter and bitched about how hard her life is. She never misses an opportunity to play the martyr.  

I see Cory is still living in denial. Dr. Tsao says Ali is falling because she's over-exerting herself and Cory tells Miranda he wants Ali to continue riding her bike. Should we take bets on when Dr. Tsao finally loses his shit because he's tired of telling these illiterate hillbillies the same thing over and over?

Nathan looked like he was going to murder the producer who questioned him after the custody hearing. That dude is a pressure cooker of hatred and rage. Ditto for Dave. He's such a control freak manipulator. It's a scary day when Jenelle is the mature voice of reason. 

I loved baby Vivian side eyeing kail the whole time! ? 

David is freaking scary,  Janelle was actually make some sense in the car.  David is an angry guy,  who needs to control everything. This relationship will not end well.  Kaiser is so cute,  I loved him  trying to climb off the couch to get to Barb.  

Chelsea's daughter looks exactly like Chelsea's  mom! 

Leah looks bad. Does her sister live with her? I did feel bad for little Addie,  asking Jeremy to get home.  I think it's because I'm dealing my own 6 year old missing his dad, (we separated a few months ago). 

• Love 14

First of all, if Chelsea's daughter gets any cuter, I might have to punch her face. It's insane how cute that kid is. I don't know how anyone says no to that kid when she has those glasses on. And then she's singing and she's got her raspy little voice, it's like she's a Pixar creation. Ridiculous. 

That aside, what a fucking boring episode. Another Jenelle court date (and wow, was that outfit weird, what was that, a jumper? It made her butt crack appear to go 2/3ds of the way up her back the way it crawled in there). Nathan needs someone to intervene on his hair. Another Leah messy house, even though she very, very pointedly asked the producer "What tahm is it?" so we could all see she was on time. The producer even indulged with "So what time do you have to leave? (6 - 6:15...) "It's 5:42." We get it, you listened, good for you, but when the cameras aren't there, what happens? I mean I doubt the kid mainlining cheez whiz was in the script, right? Cory: dude, listen to the doctor. To science. Your daughter, sweet as she is, is not going to miraculously overcome this rare disorder. Please do what's right for her. 

Kailyn's dog throwing up what looked like a whole bunch of scallions when her friends were over....nice. Also, I loved the Jo was like "Well, you'll get through it" after about two minutes of her bitching about what a hardship her life is. I told my wife, that combined with Vee (what an upgrade) ignoring her while feeding Vivi, it's a polite way of saying "Shut the fuck up." 

Oh yeah, and the way Leah perched and bitched about Germy being gone, how devastating it was for Addie to realize he isn't home even though his new girlfriend is there (this is obviously what really bothered Leah), her sister getting all "Totally, I mean you never want your kid to be heartbroken, only a mama can dry those tears", followed immediately by Addie coming outside looking totally happy and playful, was priceless. "Oh yeah, and she's like stuck to mah hip lately, I mean glooood!" Dumb ass. 

• Love 17

Kail is a she-beat, but boy does she make some cute kids. I love that Lincoln wanted his outfit changed over just a little dirt. My middle child is like that. A drop of water gets on his shirt and he needs a new one. I also liked seeing the great co-parenting going on with Kail and Jo and Vee. (Vee looked great by the way!) Javi always seemed to have a problem with that. 

But Kail, girl, don't try to force your friends to clean up dog puke. Your dogs, your issue. Also, why make Isaac miss jujitsu? It only takes a few minutes (if you're not being an overdramatic child) to pick that crap up. Then let it soak with some laundry detergent while you're gone and get back to cleaning when you get home. Damn. 

I am appreciating the 4th wall being broken even more now with this show. It was quite clear that Taylor needed to use the show to refute claims Adumb has made about their custody arrangement. And she wouldn't have been able to do that before they changed things up. Adumb is a douche and shouldn't be allowed to go around claiming he is some super involved father when he just sees his kids a few days a month. 

Aubs was super cute as always. 

Jenelle, you can keep SAYING how you're trying to foster a relationship between Kaiser and Nathan, but that doesn't mean it's true. This is the chick that won't let Kaiser go over there unless Nathan has every item from the baby registry at Buy Buy Babie in his apartment. Not that I WANT Kaiser hanging with that rage monster. But for Jenelle to act like SHE'S providing such a better environment is laughable. 

And Dave was, no surprise, super controlling and menacing during their car conversation. Things will not end well for them. 

Nathan sucks too, of course. He broke the cardinal "do not wake a sleeping baby" rule! That just shows right there how little concern he has for his actual son. Seeing Kaiser is more about sticking it to Jenelle. 

Ali is falling 5-10 times a day? That's just ridiculous. Both parents need to make sure she is using her chair a lot more than they are. I like Cory, but this is on him as well. I do feel for them in this situation. It cannot be easy. Ali has always been a fiesty, independent girl. If your child WANTS to run around and play (despite the falls), I'm sure it's super hard to tell her "no". On the one hand, if she's potentially not going to have a long life, why not let her enjoy it while she can? On the other hand, if exerting herself is going to accelerate deterioration, you have to put your foot down. Right? Ugh, not a position I would want to be in. My heart goes out to all of them, but especially sweet Ali. Come on, parents, step it up. 

I do appreciate Cory and Miranda choosing not to let Remi film. She's not a product of a Teen Mom, no reason to invade her privacy as well. 

Leah is STILL making a bunch of drama over Germy working out of town. Give it a rest already. Some parents go overseas with the military for over a year! And I didn't buy for one minute that she was "emotional" because of any reaction Addie had. Addie may have been a bit confused over where Germy was, but she didn't seem distraught over it. She was chill and giving kisses. No, Leah was emotional because Germy had another girl with him. Let's be real. 

• Love 20

I can relate to the puke thing.  If my mom saw puke...she puked.  She was still the best mama on the planet.  I can vividly remember when I was a kid and my brother was sick....my mom negotiating with me what it would take for me to clean it up for her.  Now if she had to, she'd clean it...just like Kail ended up doing, but she would work hard to get someone else because if not, she'd be cleaning up two puke spots.  I also remember being a teenager and having the flu....and cleaning up my own vomit.  I knew the deal.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

It's my understanding that the dogs eat the grass on purpose - TO throw up. This happens when they're already feeling bad. I still don't think it necessarily makes Kail a bad dog owner. Dogs can get upset tummies from time to time. Mine has done it. 

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Corey, you're usually a great father but come on!  Enough with this palaver. 

This may be my favorite sentence ever uttered on a message board. I'm now having 101 Dalmatian flashbacks. Time for my nightly constitutional. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

Not sure which was scarier.  The doll in this pic...that thing looked way too real for my comfort zone.  Had to rewind a few times to make sure it wasn't Addie.  Or Jenelle's eyebrows.  Did they always look like that?  Reminded me of Stan Sitwell on Arrested Development.

When they were eating ice cream and Aubree said 'I know you guys love me.'  Holy shit that was the cutest!  And yes, she looks exactly like what's her name (Lois Griffin) when she's wearing her glasses.

So did Leah not know Jeremy was home and then Brooke appeared on the phone?  Confused.  And if so, that was GOLD! Made my day.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

So did Leah not know Jeremy was home and then Brooke appeared on the phone?  Confused.  And if so, that was GOLD! Made my day.

No, Leah insisted that because Brooke was wherever Jeremy is, I think in South Dakota, that her three year old THOUGHT her dad was home. Leah, your three year old ASKED if her dad was home, I thought. And then her high horse about how she'd skip lunch if it meant facetiming with the girls, and how Jeremy looked bored and wanted to stop talking...look, it's time for some #realtalk. Anyone ever try to talk to a three year old for a protracted amount of time? It's impossible. Look at Lincoln: he had like two minutes and wanted to go do something else. That's how they work. Leah, your kids "when you went away" were six. Totally different animal. They can have back and forth conversations, they are way more interactive and let's face it, less boring. Plus, dude worked all day and was out with his friends and his upgrade lady. I get it. And I'm not fan of Jeremy, who in my view is like a level 9 starfucker (the levels go higher the further down the spiral of celebrity you go, like Dante's Inferno). 

• Love 20

I remember Kail and Javi driving Isaac three hours every weekend, or whatever it was to Jo's.  Isn't it better having him close so he can pick up his child and help you out?  It's ok to admit that.

• Love 9

OMG, when they showed Leah with the crackers and Easy Cheese, my first thought was "I'm surprised they're even bothering using crackers." Then they gave us the bonus clip of the girls squirting the cheese directly into their mouths! I was dying laughing. This shit right here is why I watch this train wreck.

Nathan's tiny little ponytail is the saddest thing I've ever seen. And he may be a POS, but he seems to genuinely enjoy spending time with Kaiser. That's more than I can say about Jenelle.

Chelsea and her family are lovely and normal and have no place on this show.

I started watching this episode while I was eating breakfast. Then I saw Kail's dog vomit and realized I had made a very poor decision. 

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Linny said:

OMG, when they showed Leah with the crackers and Easy Cheese, my first thought was "I'm surprised they're even bothering using crackers." Then they gave us the bonus clip of the girls squirting the cheese directly into their mouths! I was dying laughing. This shit right here is why I watch this train wreck.

Nathan's tiny little ponytail is the saddest thing I've ever seen . And he may be a POS, but he seems to genuinely enjoy spending time with Kaiser. That's more than I can say about Jenelle.

Chelsea and her family are lovely and normal and have no place on this show.

I started watching this episode while I was eating breakfast. Then I saw Kail's dog vomit and realized I had made a very poor decision. 

It really is,  isn't it.  Lol. 

Kaiser also seemed to enjoy rolling around with Nathan (and his tiny sad ponytail). Nathan is a pos but I'm glad he made the kaiser roll laugh. 

Nathan's  head always looks likes it's about to blow off his neck. 

Why was kail on the computer while her friends sat in the other room?   Don't the pals/friends stop by while MTV is there to have conversations on camera. 

I noticed kail had  tons of  aroma wax melts on hooks in her computer room, it looked like store display.  It looked like they could be something she sells. Is she peddling those melts now?  I'm always fascinated by the products these women and their men sell. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

I can relate to the puke thing.  If my mom saw puke...she puked.  She was still the best mama on the planet.  I can vividly remember when I was a kid and my brother was sick....my mom negotiating with me what it would take for me to clean it up for her.  Now if she had to, she'd clean it...just like Kail ended up doing, but she would work hard to get someone else because if not, she'd be cleaning up two puke spots.  I also remember being a teenager and having the flu....and cleaning up my own vomit.  I knew the deal.  

This made me laugh so hard! I'm the same as your mom, plus I'm a germophobe so I think if I get near anyone with stomach issues, I'm going to end up getting it and there's nothing I fear more. On the rare occasions my teenage son has said his stomach hurts, I tell him he's on his own if he gets sick. I feel badly about it, but I can't take it. Good to know you recognize you had a great mom, despite her one aversion. I hope for the same from my son.

10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Damn, Vee looks insanely good for just popping out a baby. ViVi is a cutie pie. I love how Kail just parked herself at the kitchen counter and bitched about how hard her life is. She never misses an opportunity to play the martyr. 

Right? Kail really is a life suck. Ten minutes around that girl and I'd be depressed. She loves to play the victim, but doesn't realize she's a victim of her own doing in regards to Javi. It was very kind and mature of Jo and Vee to offer her help if she needed it.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I noticed kail had  tons of  aroma wax melts on hooks in her computer room, it looked like store display.  It looked like they could be something she sells. Is she peddling those melts now?  I'm always fascinated by the products these women and their men sell. 

I read somewhere that Kail sells Scentsy products, at least she used to. I'm a little disgusted with myself for knowing that.

• Love 3

When Jenelle was talking to Barb on her porch - wtf with her eyebrows?  Did she buy mismatched stencils?  Why did they look so jacked up?  I actually sat on my couch trying to remember if I'd ever noticed anything off about her eyebrows before, were they always that thick, what was the deal.  I'm pathetic, I know.

Her mediation jumpsuit was so unflattering on her.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Quita said:

This made me laugh so hard! I'm the same as your mom, plus I'm a germophobe so I think if I get near anyone with stomach issues, I'm going to end up getting it and there's nothing I fear more. On the rare occasions my teenage son has said his stomach hurts, I tell him he's on his own if he gets sick. I feel badly about it, but I can't take it. Good to know you recognize you had a great mom, despite her one aversion. I hope for the same from my son.

Right? Kail really is a life suck. Ten minutes around that girl and I'd be depressed. She loves to play the victim, but doesn't realize she's a victim of her own doing in regards to Javi. It was very kind and mature of Jo and Vee to offer her help if she needed it.

It is very kind of Vee and Jo.  Considering kail has been a complete ass to them.  I'll never forget that kail was pissed that  Jo had the nerve to wear sweats on a Sunday in his home...lol.   I can't stand kail! Jo and Vee are very mature to put Isaac first.  

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, imjagain said:

It is very kind of Vee and Jo.  Considering kail has been a complete ass to them.  I'll never forget that kail was pissed that  Jo had the nerve to wear sweats on a Sunday in his home...  I can't stand kail! Jo and Vee are very mature to put Isaac first.  

Yes, the sweatpants! She had a lot of nerve to complain about Jo when most of the time she looks like something my cat coughed up. She would never be as accommodating and helpful to Jo and Vee as they are to her, though. I just don't see her going out of her way for anyone.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Quita said:

Yes, the sweatpants! She had a lot of nerve to complain about Jo when most of the time she looks like something my cat coughed up. She would never be as accommodating and helpful to Jo and Vee as they are to her, though. I just don't see her going out of her way for anyone.

At least not without her internal voiceover, "So adding to the infinite list of things put upon me, now I have to help my ex and his fiancee with THEIR kid! Ugh, I'm so awesome sometimes it almost sucks..."

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

When Jenelle was talking to Barb on her porch - wtf with her eyebrows?  Did she buy mismatched stencils?  Why did they look so jacked up?  I actually sat on my couch trying to remember if I'd ever noticed anything off about here eyebrows before, were they always that thick, what was the deal.  I'm pathetic, I know.

Her mediation jumpsuit was so unflattering on her.

No she had odd eyebrows.  A little tuft of brow,  then they tapered off into nothingness. 

Now,  I hate myself for knowing  this. 

I admit I love eyebrows and notice most people's eyebrows ... So who's pathetic?

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Okay Kail, STFU. No one likes to clean up puke. Some of us have gagged having to clean up after a pet and kids. Getting someone else to help you? Please! What would you have done if your friends hadn't been there and the crew wasn't there? You'd have to clean it up. Stop bitching.

Ali falls 5-10x a day. Solution? Ensure the child has her wheelchair at home. How fucking stupid are these people? Get off your fucking lazy, hiillbilly ass Leah and put that wheelchair onto the trailer and take it home every single day after school. Leah has the girlses Monday thru Thursday. That means Cory is responsible for taking the wheelchair home on Friday.

No Cory. Ali being able to ride a bike this year as opposed to last year doesn't mean she is getting stronger and is beating her MS.  All it means she is a kid who has finally learned how to ride a bike. We all went through that transition as children. Don't turn it into some miracle of Fatima. Ali is falling down. She might break her ankle or leg. A helmet was suggested. The doctor is trying to tell you two numbskulls that her legs may give out and she may injure her head.

I watched a sibling suffer from MS when they were an adult. Watching them fall and be in denial was so hard, but we worked together as a family to ensure their quality of life wasn't diminished because of the MS. Being in a wheelchair is not a death sentence. The hillbillies need to stop acting as if it is. Pushing that child to be more active can cause her quality of life to diminish more than her being in that chair. Wake the fuck up!!

Thank you to MTV for showing us it is Cory as well as Leah who is failing with regards to Ali.

@Lm2162 you called it.

Not sure which was scarier.  The doll in this pic...that thing looked way too real for my comfort zone. 

Remember the scary doll Leah had in her bedroom a few seasons back? I think it was a Halloween doll of some type.

lol She definitely doesn't.

Ali's appointments are in Ohio. I think they spend a night at a hotel because the drive is so far. Leah must pack all of that to keep Ali occupied and to keep from being bored. Their appointment must last for hours.

Adderall was not at all sad or upset about her dad. Leah was because she can't handle Brooke in Jeremy's life.

Edited by GreatKazu
is not "are"
  • Love 12

Leah needs to have a seat. When she and Jeremy were married, he worked out of town for long stretches of time (just like he does now). She was never oh-so-super-sad for Addy about her not seeing her dad when they were married. 

And I bet she isn't sad about that sweet $1800/mo (or something like that) child support check when Jeremy writes it each month.  His job makes that possible. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

When it all came down to it....the friend got the garbage bag, but it was Kail who was picking up the dog puke.  

I'll continue to be impressed with how Kail and Jo have dealt with each other in the past year.  They will probably always be volatile and at risk of a blowout fight, but they seem to be supporting one another and helping.  It probably is helped by Kail not being around Javi and having problems there, but I'll take positive growth on both sides whenever I can get it.  

• Love 4

Doesn't Jenelle realize she's no better than Nathan, by alienating Kai from him?  Jenelle is a moron. She and Uncle Douche need to focus on the kids that they don't have custody of, before they focus on each other's. 

Leah. My heart breaks for Ali. Obviously her condition is progressive, but seeing it happen is sad.  Also, what will happen when Jeremy moves to  Ohio  to be with his fiancee? (Spoiler alert.. They're engaged). How will Addie handle that? Moreso, how will Leah deal with it?

Kail. What the hell did your dog eat? It looked like pot. Also, it's obvious she and Javi should not have gotten married to begin with. She married him for his military benefits. I don't think she ever loved him. Lincoln is adorable.

Chelsea. Why is your friend riding around with a pregnancy test in the car?  Please... For the love of God drop the baby voice. It's not cute, it's like nails on a chalkboard. I'm glad to see Chelsea and Taylor talking about what a douche Adam is. 

• Love 5