Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Cray Gardens

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Those denim diaper shorts look like those trendy new pajama jeans or whatever the hell they are actually called. Part of that line of leggings /shorts which give the look of denim.

Surely the Range Rover is leased since we know Amber cannot and does not own anything due to the IRS money she owes.

I really do not believe Farrah gives her mother any money at all. She may loan her $$ but that is all. Did you all hear how quickly Farrah shut her mom down when she inquired about the chocolate manicure? WTF is a chocolate manicure, anyways? Farrah told her mom in that stern voice she was getting the basic manicure, nothing more.

Even IF Deb were to get money from Farrah, it is the least Farrah could do for all the bullshit Deb has to put up with since Farrah cannot bother to do shit in life without her mother there. Farrah would be paying someone for all that work and chastising them, which would in turn cause them to quit. So, I fail to see why Debra should not earn money since Farrah treats her like hired help. 

• Love 11

I thought the same thing after seeeing Amber's new "Jayne Mansfield," look. (Was it really for Her or to Change Things up in the BR?) IMO, lazy-ass Amber who uses her daughter as a "prop",  lavishing attention on Leah when it fits into her "schedule" or for MTV filmings , just realized Leah is very happy living with her father, step-mom (Christina, whom Amber continues to insult behind the woman's back) & baby sister.  Listening to her talk about those bad decisions which "changed her life" in last night's episode, makes me wonder if she intends on blaming Gary for her years of self-medicating, her drug use,  jail time,  numerous hook-ups with the wrong guys & for all those verbal outbursts & physical attacks she repeatedly made against Gary? 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, kira28 said:

So white trash of cate and Tyler to spend over $20,000  to update a double wide trailer.  That contractor definitely took advantage of them but they deserve it lol.  That trailer wasn't even on a  basement.  What was wrong with their other house? 

I was wondering the same thing, it seems like a perfectly charming home, but I'm going to guess it maybe not in the best of neighborhoods. Or, it does not have enough acreage for Cate to pursue her lifelong passion for dressage. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I was wondering the same thing, it seems like a perfectly charming home, but I'm going to guess it maybe not in the best of neighborhoods. Or, it does not have enough acreage for Cate to pursue her lifelong passion for dressage. 

It doesn't look like it's in any neighborhood at all. Maybe I'm dreaming but I think Cate said it has 2 acres. So 2 acres in the middle of nowhere with a manufactured home that needs a ton of work. 

I looked it up and  chocolate manicure is a hand treatment that incorporates a chocolate scrub, chocolate mousse mask, and a chocolate butter cream massage followed by a manicure. Sounds disgusting and I like getting manis and pedis

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I continue to be baffled by this relationship with Ryan and the new girl. I see zero chemistry there, and he looks like a sleepy toddler in every damn scene. I am starting to think she is his paid, live-in nurse/minder - not his girlfriend. 

I am also baffled.  I just do not see it.  He is no longer the hot commodity he once was, but she is really not in his league. 

I am sure she is very nice, but looks-wise, I just do not get it.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Forgot to mention this in my original post, but was Leah not wearing a seat belt in those driving scenes???

Okay, I see someone noticed she had it on, but not correctly. WTF is wrong with Amber? I always make sure my kids are belted and I'd never let that lap belt only shit fly. I'm always glancing in the rear view to make sure everyone is seated properly and what not. 

My kids complain about the seatbelt all the time, but there is zero give on that.  They must wear them, and they also have to wear them properly.  No slinging the top part behind the arm.  If there is a crash and they are not wearing them properly, they could be killed.  How does Amber not get this??  Does she not know that?  Does she not care?

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I looked it up and  chocolate manicure is a hand treatment that incorporates a chocolate scrub, chocolate mousse mask, and a chocolate butter cream massage followed by a manicure. Sounds disgusting and I like getting manis and pedis

Jesus Christ, what some idiots will pay for.  It reminds me of an oxygen facial.  I mean, hello, I get oxygen on my face all day, so I would rather not pay $100 for it to be blown in my direction.

No offense to anyone who gets either...

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

It doesn't look like it's in any neighborhood at all. Maybe I'm dreaming but I think Cate said it has 2 acres. So 2 acres in the middle of nowhere with a manufactured home that needs a ton of work. 

Sorry, misread it. No, their new house does not appear to be in any neighborhood, but their old one, and why they're moving is what I mean when I wondered if they didn't think it was too "working class" for them based on what they see as their competition (the other teen moms). But then that wouldn't explain why they bought what they did for refurbish. And yes, the chocolate manicure sounds absolutely revolting. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

If you have to ASK for "time off", it's a job. Not helping out. 

It was interesting to hear Debra tell Farrah to not threaten her during that argument since that is what I reference from time to time when discussing why she is in her daughter's life and takes on all her bullshit. Farrah instantly drops threats anytime as a form of control. It sickens me that any parent uses their child to control family members or exes.

I am definitely alone on the sunglasses thing. When I see Amber wearing sunglasses, all I keep seeing is a pig wearing sunglasses. It might be her nose, the double chins, her puffy face, the combination of all three, whatever it is, Amber's face is just...ugh.

Speaking of Amber, in the after show, she went on and on about Matt's sexy chest. Fucking gross!!! She was acting as if Matt was some Greek god. 

The after show aired a scene of Amber from the old days when she was really rocking the Miss Piggy look. There was a game they were playing and the answer was "picnic life". They showed a scene where Amber was saying it to Gary in her usual abusive self where she called him names with some profanity sprinkled in. For whatever sick reason, Amber laughed her ass off at that scene instead of, you know, being ashamed and embarrassed of her old, abusive ways.

The after show also threw in the heifer comment scene during one of the games. Of course, Catelynn laughed it off and said Tyler was only joking when whatshername, the host, asked her about it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Your post reminded me of Kathy Bowman from Roseanne. lol  So many Roseanne references with this show.

I will post something in reference to Kathy Bowman over in Small Talk when I get a chance, that has to do with someone we knew really named Kathy Bowman. Stay tuned.

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Well, we know Deb did just that, but people got upset at her for having done that to Farrah. Sometimes, there are some people that do need a good old-fashioned slap in the face.

I was never hit growing up, but if I ever talked to my parents the way Farrah does to hers, I would have been damn lucky if all I got was my ass whooped.

Honestly, if I spoke to my mom 1/1,000th as horribly as Farrah speaks to hers, even once, my mom would have had my head my head on a platter. My mom is not mean by any means, but that kind of disrespect from offspring would just not have been tolerated whatsoever.

3 hours ago, pakalolo said:

Maybe y'all were too distracted by her frosted blue eyeshadow, but did anyone else notice Gary's mom has a pierced tongue? Ew. 

Thanks @pakalolo, I managed to escape the episode by not noticing that, but you HAD to go and point it out, didn't you?!?!?!

I don't have too much else to comment on, but have a few things to add to Visual Snark later. Heeee.

Prince would be rolling in his grave if he caught a glimpse of Farrah in her raspberry beret.

I laughed at Ryan asking "Why are you excited?" when Mackenzie said she was excited about Maci inviting them over.

Tyler: "The floors don't have room to expand and...whatever." Shrink, Tyler! SHRINK.

Amber: "My meds make me feel normal but it's making me feel really weird."

Tyler's Gor-GON-zul-uh cheese. Maybe he and Amy Roloff could get together and put some in her tort-till-ee-uhs.

I saw the end snippet of the After Show Thing Whatever before this started, and could have just throttled Maci's orange pencil neck when she said that she never breastfed because neither she nor any of the kids were "interested" in it. WTF-ing-F!!!!!!!! It's not a matter of being interested, you stupid-ass moron!!!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

I saw the end snippet of the After Show Thing Whatever before this started, and could have just throttled Maci's orange pencil neck when she said that she never breastfed because neither she nor any of the kids were "interested" in it. WTF-ing-F!!!!!!!! It's not a matter of being interested, you stupid-ass moron!!!

Everyone with half a brain knows that Maci doesn't breastfeed because you can't drink and breastfeed. Who does she think she's kidding?

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

I will post something in reference to Kathy Bowman over in Small Talk when I get a chance, that has to do with someone we knew really named Kathy Bowman. Stay tuned.

Honestly, if I spoke to my mom 1/1,000th as horribly as Farrah speaks to hers, even once, my mom would have had my head my head on a platter. My mom is not mean by any means, but that kind of disrespect from offspring would just not have been tolerated whatsoever.

Thanks @pakalolo, I managed to escape the episode by not noticing that, but you HAD to go and point it out, didn't you?!?!?!

I don't have too much else to comment on, but have a few things to add to Visual Snark later. Heeee.

Prince would be rolling in his grave if he caught a glimpse of Farrah in her raspberry beret.

I laughed at Ryan asking "Why are you excited?" when Mackenzie said she was excited about Maci inviting them over.

Tyler: "The floors don't have room to expand and...whatever." Shrink, Tyler! SHRINK.

Amber: "My meds make me feel normal but it's making me feel really weird."

Tyler's Gor-GON-zul-uh cheese. Maybe he and Amy Roloff could get together and put some in her tort-till-ee-uhs.

What she meant to say was "I was not interested in giving up Bud Light".

• Love 8

With her cornucopia of lies she could have at least claimed blocked ducts or something. As opposed to: "Oh, my newborn said he/she wasn't really into it, so I said whatevs." Good Lord.

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 12

Someone was asking why Maci sent the kids to daycare. I'm not sure why but perhaps she is similar to my friend. My friend has two girls, pre-K and toddler. She is a stay at home mom but runs a photography business on the side. She would send the girls to daycare once or twice a week for a program called "Mom's Day Out." It gave the girls a chance to socialize and her the opportunity to catch up on work, run errands, hang out with friends. It sounded like the thing for Maci might have been similar. 

17 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Everyone with half a brain knows that Maci doesn't breastfeed because you can't drink and breastfeed. Who does she think she's kidding?

Which makes no sense since Maci had no issue drinking WHILE pregnant.

@AhFillAck being a child of the 1970s, it was quite normal for many parents to slap the shit outta a kid who crossed the line of disrespect. I saw my best girlfriend get slapped a couple of times for mouthing off to her mother. Farrah would not have made it out alive in the 70s with that mouth of hers.

Again, a Roseanne reference with your head on a platter comment. It made me think of Jackie's head on that platter on the Conner kitchen table in the Halloween episode. LMAO

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Which makes no sense since Maci had no issue drinking WHILE pregnant.

@AhFillAck being a child of the 1970s, it was quite normal for many parents to slap the shit outta a kid who crossed the line of disrespect. I saw my best girlfriend get slapped a couple of times for mouthing off to her mother. Farrah would not have made it out alive in the 70s with that mouth of hers.

Again, a Roseanne reference with your head on a platter comment. It made me think of Jackie's head on that platter on the Conner kitchen table in the Halloween episode. LMAO

I did get slapped a couple times for rolling my eyes at my mom, after she gave me a talking to for whatever she was mad about. Yes, in the 70's! Ha! It drove Mom nuts when I did that, and she probably felt like this:

6b.jpg

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

I did get slapped a couple times for rolling my eyes at my mom, after she gave me a talking to for whatever she was mad about. Yes, in the 70's! Ha! It drove Mom nuts when I did that, and she probably felt like this:

6b.jpg

I literally laughed out loud!!! I was not expecting this in this thread. LOL

Oh, the rolling of the eyes. I was the queen of the eye rolling in my house.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

being a child of the 1970s, it was quite normal for many parents to slap the shit outta a kid who crossed the line of disrespect. I saw my best girlfriend get slapped a couple of times for mouthing off to her mother. Farrah would not have made it out alive in the 70s with that mouth of hers.

70s kids, HOLLA!!!!  You got that exactly right.  I would never speak to my mother the way Farrah speaks to hers...even today, and I'm 46 years old!   And you better believe that if there was a remote chance that I did, my Mom, who is 68, would slap the living daylights out of me!

• Love 9

I gotta say, the more I armchair psych the whole Debra/Farrah thing I think Debra has extreme guilt over Farrah's childhood (for whatever reason) - thus the reason why Farrah gets to shit all over Debra at every opportunity.  

Alternatively, they both are just batshit crazy.   Both are legitimate scenarios.  

• Love 10
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

MAMADRAMA!  TSK!

With my medical condition, I am physically unable to wear seatbelts the way they are made today. If I ever become a millionaire I will reconfigure my vehicle to accommodate me and others like me in a safer manner. With that being said, I am not lax on my KIDS'S safety. 

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Speaking of Amber, in the after show, she went on and on about Matt's sexy chest. Fucking gross!!! She was acting as if Matt was some Greek god.

It really shows how shallow Amber is. I mean, maybe to HER, Matt is a huge step up from morbidly obese Gary. But for most people, looks end where character begins. Meaning - a slightly less good looking guy becomes an Adonis if he is really great with his kids, supportive of you, etc. Matt has left kids blowing like tumbleweeds in every state in the continental US. I don't care if he looked like Christian Bale (which he doesn't); his behavior would make him loathsome, to me. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Sorry, misread it. No, their new house does not appear to be in any neighborhood, but their old one, and why they're moving is what I mean when I wondered if they didn't think it was too "working class" for them based on what they see as their competition (the other teen moms). But then that wouldn't explain why they bought what they did for refurbish. And yes, the chocolate manicure sounds absolutely revolting. 

Then why would they buy a trailer instead of an actual house?

2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

True!  Her whole eyewear collection is on point!

A real shame about her hideous eyebrows though!

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

48 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

70s kids, HOLLA!!!!  You got that exactly right.  I would never speak to my mother the way Farrah speaks to hers...even today, and I'm 46 years old!   And you better believe that if there was a remote chance that I did, my Mom, who is 68, would slap the living daylights out of me!

Oh yeah, I'm also 46. My parents never hit me, but that might have changed if I talked to my mom even close to the way Farrah OR Debra speak to each other.

24 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

With my medical condition, I am physically unable to wear seatbelts the way they are made today. If I ever become a millionaire I will reconfigure my vehicle to accommodate me and others like me in a safer manner. With that being said, I am not lax on my KIDS'S safety. 

I'm sorry. Now I feel like a dick. :( 

Agreed about the kids' safety. Fortunately mine isn't an escape artist, but I have friends whose kids really are.

Also, the chocolate manicure does sound gross.  The smell of fake chocolate is overwhelming.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm sorry. Now I feel like a dick. :( 

Aw, dude! No, I am sorry. Not my intention-just didn't want you to think I was being careless because I didn't care!

And I totally agree on the chocolate stuff. Chocolate is meant to be eaten, not wasted on dirty toes. 

• Love 9

So pathetic that even in an emergency, Gary can't rely on Amber to get Leah to school on time or to get her there at all for that matter.  Kudos to Christina for picking her up after spending the entire day at the hospital her own sick child.   Those two seem to really think every scenario through and put Leah first.    Matt is such a creeper.

Normally I can't stand Tyler or Deborah, but because Catelynn and Farrah are so draining, somehow they have now become sympathetic characters on the show. Farrah is a monster in need of serious tough love.  Everyone she treats like crap needs to seriously tell her to go F herself. A lot of people have baggage from their childhood but that doesn't mean you get to treat your parent like your personal punching bag for the rest of your life.   Deborah may be a loon but we've seen the same pattern of behavior from Farrah no matter who she is interacting with.   Sophia being constantly subjected to this insanity is very hard to watch.

Macy has a cute little family.  Ryan's new GF seems very nice and dare I say, normal.   Not sure it will last because Ryan's a handful, but last night's dinner scene with all of them was adorable.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber looked like a broke ass version of  Ethel Mertz in the I Love Lucy  episode where she and Lucy go to charm school.

I was actually thinking, "god, she looks like Shelley Winters in the 70's." In the seventies, Shelley Winters was in her fifties... Monochromactic outfit and all.

shellywinters.jpg

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, poopchute said:

What is wrong with Tyler's hair????! How much product is in there? Is it gel?  Are men still using gel in 2016?  I actually liked it better when he had the flaccid penis bangs.

I didn't even know Brylcreem was still in existence but somehow he found it and is using ALL of it.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11

I think Amber is a pretty...girl? woman? I don't see her as a woman, more girlish, anyhoo, I don't need to see those boobies. Matt is not sexy! I want to gag when she says that.  Barf!

The choker did Cate no favors.  I liked her outfit though.  

• Love 2

Before reading the snark:

I FF past Maci’s scenes because she has no storyline. I will say that while Ryan was good looking (but not my type at all) when this program began, he has seriously let himself go. He still had that wild eyed look and with the bushy, unkempt hair he just looks unclean and like a lump.

My last shred of sympathy for Debra is gone. Farrah needs Deb more than Deb needs Farrah and if Deb grew a pair and told her to pound sand, it wouldn’t be long before Farrah realized that Mom won't be a doormat anymore. Then Deb can go help out and at the first bitchy or vile comment, leave immediately. If you allow yourself to be treated like shit, don’t be surprised when you’re treated like shit. If she takes this abuse because she is afraid she wont' be able to see "baby goo" then she's foolish. She is doing Sophia no favors by engaging in these horrible fights with Farrah in front of the kid anyway.

So Amber wants to keep Leah overnight and bring her to school and whines to Matt about that. Then Matt gets the call from Gary— why not Amber?— and he never mentions that. He seemed pleased that Kristina would be picking up Leah and Amber gets all blubbery saying “This is so stupid” or something as if it’s Gary’s fault. I didn’t hear Matt say anything about keeping Leah while he was on that call. Of course he didn’t.

Cate and Tyler are a disaster. She looks smelly and awful. Nova has no joy on her face ever. It looks like a little kid that’s around strangers when she’s with her own parents. I get that they should be saving the money that they earn from this show for the future and stuff, but I sure as hell would not begrudge them buying a nice home. Why buy a beat up trailer and pay thousands and thousands to renovate it to make it “not look like a trailer”? What’s wrong with their house? The one they are living in how is a real house, not a trailer and Cate is dying to get out of there to move into a trailer? I don’t really get that.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, FakeAccount said:

On the after show , when they asked Cate which animal she is, am I the only one who immediately thought of a sloth? I don't know what she is thinking but she's not a bald eagle! 

I thought the bald eagle was perfect only because the bitch is bald on the front half of her head.

3 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Keeping in the theme of Roseanne:  It's NANA MARY!

Hahaha. 

Didn't Roseanne have a blonde wig in some episode? Wasn't it a dream scene? If so, that is who Amber would resemblance. I am still on the Ethel Mertz charm school look.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Yes. Catelynn does look smelly, and I always imagine the baby smelling slightly of cigarettes. Catelynn reminds me of the individuals you see in the stores who have the nerve to wear sandals without putting a pumice stone or a pedi-egg to her feet.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

So Amber wants to keep Leah overnight and bring her to school and whines to Matt about that. Then Matt gets the call from Gary— why not Amber?— and he never mentions that. He seemed pleased that Kristina would be picking up Leah and Amber gets all blubbery saying “This is so stupid” or something as if it’s Gary’s fault. I didn’t hear Matt say anything about keeping Leah while he was on that call. Of course he didn’t.

Matt controls Amber's phone.

Matt and Amber were so fucking phony during Christina's pick up scene.  If Leah was hospitalized for a length of time, there is no way that Amber would do anything for the kid --- but it's clear that Christina would.

• Love 8

A couple of people above have referenced C & T's new house as being a doublewide. I was going to say something, but didn't want to be the first. Now that it's on the table, though...

Okay, I totally mean no offense to those who live in trailers, doublewides, or modular homes. I have been in some super-nice ones that made me jealous and want one. However, those things are not generally considered great investments because they rarely appreciate in value. My friend bought one and had it put on his farm because he is of retirement age, had more than 1,000 acres, and needed a nice place to live without spending a ton of money on something (since he knew he wouldn't be spending 20 years in it or anything). But C&T have bought one that needed AT LEAST $16,000 worth of work. We know that from last night's episode-who knows how much they've already spent. And it only has 2 acres of land. That's not a lot. I mean, it's huge as a YARD but it's not actual property, if you get what I am saying. And from what we've seen of the yard it doesn't look that special. It's not like they found this totally awesome dream property and said, "Well, the house isn't great but we can always fix it-it's worth it for the property!" (We did that with ours.) My friend that bought the doublewide for his farm spent $85,000 on his and it was brand-spanking new with custom features. 

On the Tell All when Cate said she'd like to buy 80 acres and plant her whole family on it, I laughed. For what they have probably paid for the new house and "property" they COULD have bought 80 acres and a nice house where I live. Include the money she spent on the pig and what she wants to spend on the horse and they could've rolled in a used single-wide for April and parked it in the back yard. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, poopchute said:

What is wrong with Tyler's hair????! How much product is in there? Is it gel?  Are men still using gel in 2016?  I actually liked it better when he had the flaccid penis bangs.

I'm crying laughing. The "like" button was insufficient.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, toodywoody said:

ok after rematching, did the construction guy say 166500? Or did I hear that wrong. Oh I forgot about Tyler needing his open concept to watch his wife and what she is indulging in.

And Amber, you need to make your appointments on the weekends you don't have your daughter. You have 26 days out of the month to schedule shit and lately she has been scheduling shit on every weekend she has Leah. So cry me a fucking river about not getting to take Leah over night and yes Christina can say that about your daughter too Amber because she takes care of your daughter too. Amber a fucking mommy makeover is fucking plastic surgery and your fucking depression and medicine is just another fucking excuse to not do shit, to fake cry, to blame the fucking Internet and to not get off your ass and go work out and instead take the easy way out and get liposuction. 

Farrah just stfu about not getting along with your mom because you fucking bite her head off even if she says hi. I don't see Farrah trying and I do see Debra's trying. And Farrah your mom's time is not all your own and those companies aren't hers. She isn't a fucking slave for Farrah to boss around and only do Farrah's shit, she can have a life and do her own things. Farrah is fucking exhausting.

Maci and Amber really have beautiful eyes.

THANK-YOU!!

• Love 1

I don't know if anyone's said this before but Ryan looks like a mad scientist.

1 hour ago, ilovetrashtv said:

If it makes you feel better, it's an old range rover. :D 

I still want it. ?

Maci offered Ryan and girlfriend champagne. lol 

Was that a rifle lamp? Who the hell needs that??!

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 3

On the aftershow, Amber rattled off her myriad ventures, including a boutique and charity for pregnant teens.  How does she manage to pursue these things when she can't get out of bed for weeks at a time?  And she thinks Matt has the body of a 25 year old?  Has she only seen pudgy, video game playing 25 year old males?  Granted, Matt looks like a Greek God next to Gary, but take a look around, Amber.  Worst of all, she dumped on Gary for his Wal-Mart engagement ring, and proudly flashed her Kay Jewelers bling ring from The Grifter.  At least Gary used his own money to pay for the ring he bought.  She seriously has her head up her ass.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Before reading the snark:

l. Nova has no joy on her face ever. It looks like a little kid that’s around strangers when she’s with her own parents. 

This. Like a little lost child who is under the radar, not being hurt but ignored. Invisible.

• Love 6

Thoughts this episode: 

I was so distracted by Nova's misery and how deeply dirty and unattractive Cate and Tyler looked. Wtf was with that purple thing in Cate's hair, and why was it a rat's nest? And why is Tyler trying to look like a 50s greaser? Why don't they seem to notice how unhappy their child is? Watching them made me need a shower. 

The Farrah/Deb thing is so confusing to me. Does Farrah pay her personally, besides the show $$? Wtf is their relationship? Or does she still owe her money she's paying back? I couldn't follow whatever conflict they were having because it was so annoying. I agree with whoever said Deb seems guilty about Farrah's childhood, whatever that involved (high conflict/alcoholism, I assume), and Farrah is milking it for all it's worth. I almost feel exploitative watching their scenes because of the dysfunction and mental illness. I do have a special place in my heart for Simon. He just swoops in sometimes to have sex with Farrah and tell her she's the worst. It's really funny. 

While Amber is clueless as a parent and makes Leah's custody all about her, I did feel for her this episode as it seems once in a while it really does hit her what her actions have caused. Most of the time she seems like she's swimming in delusions, but when she does "come to" for a minute about what she's lost (like when Gary invited them over), it's very, very sad to watch. 

Maci, meh. Distracted by her forehead. 

18 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Never seemed to stop her before! Lol.

• Love 7
On 11/21/2016 at 10:42 PM, schroob said:

With the way Farrah has been laying into Debra, especially about Debra and her BFs, I wonder if there wasn't a past BF who tried to assault Farrah. That really makes me hope that IRL Farrah and Debra are great pals and do the arguing schtick for the ratings.

Honey Lake = a community of Honey Buckets = doody

Maybe they want their own show? 

• Love 1

I remember an episode of Teen Mom, when Farrah was living at home, snoozing away in bed , after a night of partying,  while little Sophia's cries went unanswered......Mom Deb peaked into the bedroom, walked over to the crib & picked up the baby, who needed a clean diaper & a bottle. But upon hearing Deb's voice, Farrah woke up & went into "attack" mode calling her mother vile names, threatening to physically injure her, screaming at Deb repeatedly "put my child back in her crib," until her mother walked away.  Farrah's parents created this monster by never setting boundaries for her, never saying "No," &  allowing her to always get her own way. Now I think her parents won't cut her out of their lives, because of their concerns about their granddaughter.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Cate and Tyler are a disaster. She looks smelly and awful. Nova has no joy on her face ever. It looks like a little kid that’s around strangers when she’s with her own parents. I get that they should be saving the money that they earn from this show for the future and stuff, but I sure as hell would not begrudge them buying a nice home. Why buy a beat up trailer and pay thousands and thousands to renovate it to make it “not look like a trailer”? What’s wrong with their house? The one they are living in how is a real house, not a trailer and Cate is dying to get out of there to move into a trailer? I don’t really get that.

Well, you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl....

1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Thoughts this episode: 

I was so distracted by Nova's misery and how deeply dirty and unattractive Cate and Tyler looked. Wtf was with that purple thing in Cate's hair, and why was it a rat's nest? And why is Tyler trying to look like a 50s greaser? Why don't they seem to notice how unhappy their child is? Watching them made me need a shower. 

They are awful. You're right, they always look grubby and poor little Nova too just looks dirty and unkempt. Their house probably reeks. And I will bet that all surfaces are either gritty or sticky. Yuck. Now I want a shower too.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

On the aftershow, Amber rattled off her myriad ventures, including a boutique and charity for pregnant teens.  How does she manage to pursue these things when she can't get out of bed for weeks at a time?  

Lest we forget, she clearly remarked (I believe twice) that she's also a Mom.  That keeps her on her toes.  On the daily.  Poor thing must need a break. 

• Love 10

Anyone else think that Tyler and Cate are starting to feel the money crunch? Maybe there has been more crazy spending other than the $3k on the pig that no one wants to talk about? Tyler was obviously distressed about spending more money on the house, which is probably one of the few times I have seen normal adult behavior in these two. I am concerned that Cate seems to have no problem dropping money without thinking it out. They dodged the bullet on the horse but what else is out there bought and never used. 

Congrats to Leah, Gary and Christina for perfect attendance. Good for Gary for thinking about how important that is to Leah and how he doesn't want her to lose it. Gary has really grown to be a great dad. I sometimes feel bad for Amber because there are moments I too think she has moments of clarity and realizes what she has lost with her daughter and wants more. Of course Matt is around to make sure she gets right back into not caring. 

• Love 13