Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Cray Gardens

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I really hope Christina's daughter is ok. I have been really liking Gary lately and I'm glad he took Leah's perfect attendance seriously. He knew that would be ruined if she was with Amber overnight. Amber seemed so fake to Christina with "Hi sweetie." I can't stand looking at Matt, ugh, in what world is he sexy? Barf

Maci's dress was pretty and Jayde's dress was adorable. I didn't really like the color of the bridesmaids dresses. I'm glad Maci didn't try fooling us by wearing white LOL

Farrah. Farrah. Farrah. I felt a twinge of sympathy for Deb, when she was sitting in the kitchen with Heather the producer, eating her salad, saying "I'm tired of not being loved." Her whole life is pretty much Farrah shitting on her, calling her names and cursing at her. I think the only person who gives her affection and sympathy is Sophia. Don't get me wrong, their whole family is nuts and 50 shades of fucked up and I know Deb has done shit in the past, but..... I still felt bad for her. When they were at the nail salon and Farrah made a face and said "OK" in that snarky way of hers, I wanted to punch her so bad. I would never treat my mother this way. I wouldn't treat another human being this way! My mom is the best and we are super close.  It does make me feel a tiny bit bad for Farrah too, that she never had that sort of relationship with her mother.

• Love 19

I didn't mind Maci's dress, except I thought it was a little too droopy in the front.  There was a tad too much decolletage on display and she's going to spend her entire wedding tugging that thing up.   And I liked the style of the bridesmaid dresses, but didn't think the blue worked with her pale pink dress.  I think it would have been nicer to put them in deeper pink or maybe a neutral shade?  

Farrah has to be financially supporting Debra at this point right?  If not, why the hell else would Debra put up with that treatment, including having to ask for "time off"?  It's ridiculous.  And I have no doubt that she treats Sophia that horribly as well, but just manages to hide it from the cameras.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2016 at 10:34 AM, ghoulina said:

If you have to ASK for "time off", it's a job. Not helping out. 

That was really just bizarre....... 

On 11/22/2016 at 0:37 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Everyone with half a brain knows that Maci doesn't breastfeed because you can't drink and breastfeed. Who does she think she's kidding?

Actually you can.... it's called pump and dump and they even make test strips that you can use to see if the milk is alcohol free.  I don't even have kids and I know that!!

On 11/22/2016 at 0:40 PM, AhFillAck said:

With her cornucopia of lies she could have at least claimed blocked ducts or something. As opposed to: "Oh, my newborn said he/she wasn't really into it, so I said whatevs." Good Lord.

Maci has a lot of things you can probably snark about, but breastfeeding probably shouldn't be one of them.  I have friends and family members that range from one end to the other.  Ones who want to breastfeed as long as they can (and do), some that didn't breast feed at all by choice and some that wanted to breastfeed so freaking bad but their children wouldn't take to it and it breaks their heart.  And comments snarking on other people for not being able to breast feed also hurt their feelings because they feel like that stuff is being said about them.  Sometimes it's a choice and sometimes it's not. 

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, teapot said:

Does anyone know why Farrah didn't appear on the "Ask the Moms" show?

I believe they taped that right after the assault that took place during the reunion taping. Farrah wasn't going to stick around and act as if they are all chummy when clearly those three self-righteous, priggish, smug bitches cannot stand Farrah for daring to hold them up for five hours for the reunion taping. How dare she make those three hyenas sit around and wait while they get paid! I mean, those three aren't used to sitting around and doing nothing.

Farrah has to be financially supporting Debra at this point right? 

She should be since Debra spends an enormous amount of her personal time helping her daughter out by wearing many hats such as babysitter, consultant, floor cleaner, painter, landscaper, punching bag, and all the myriad jobs she does for that ungrateful child.

2 hours ago, kira28 said:

I didn't like the shade amber was throwing at Kristina by saying Gary's not used to taking care of Emilie and that's why he's so exhausted with Kristina gone.  Because Kristina is the one who takes care of the kids.. Amber you have no room to talk!!  She who lays in bed while Matt makes Leah breakfast.  Amber can't take care of her own kid even when she only has her four days a month! 

This.

All throughout the early seasons of this crap-fest, it was Gary who was there for Leah, not Amber. Please re-watch the 16 & Pregnant episode of Amber. Or was it the first episode of Teen Mom where all Amber did was complain to Gary and rag on him about her not getting any sleep and she was too tired to care for their newborn? He reminded her of his full-time job and she snaps back at him in a threatening manner which caused Gary to believe he was going to be assaulted.

Did you all notice in the Ask the Moms special the throwback scene they aired of Amber lying in bed as she yelled out TO LEAH how Gary was a cheater? Amber lying in bed 7 seasons ago. Nothing has changed.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, SPLAIN said:

I believe they taped that right after the assault that took place during the reunion taping. Farrah wasn't going to stick around and act as if they are all chummy when clearly those three self-righteous, priggish, smug bitches cannot stand Farrah for daring to hold them up for five hours for the reunion taping. How dare she make those three hyenas sit around and wait while they get paid! I mean, those three aren't used to sitting around and doing nothing.

Clearly I don't keep up with TM news. There was an assault at the reunion taping? WTF?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

pump and dump and they even make test strips that you can use to see if the milk is alcohol free.  I don't even have kids and I know that!!

Then, Maci would be pumping and dumping all day because I don't see girlfriend stopping long enough for her breast milk to be clear of beer.

• Love 14

Can someone please punch Farrah in the face? She's 

Absolutely insufferable. I wonder how long her employees last before they start clawing their eyes out.  Also, Farrah bitches so much about her relationship with Deb, but does nothing to change it. What kind of example is that setting for Sophia?

Cate: Don’t you have better things to spend money on, than your trailer? How about your mental health? Nova is adorable. I don’t think Cate and Ty will last. He’ll get tired of her BS.

Amber: Stop telling us that Matt isn’t a douche, and show us.  

Maci: I’m glad that you and Ryan are being civil for Bentley’s sake. Does Ryan hold the record for most significant others in the franchise? 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

On the aftershow, Amber rattled off her myriad ventures, including a boutique and charity for pregnant teens.  How does she manage to pursue these things when she can't get out of bed for weeks at a time?  And she thinks Matt has the body of a 25 year old?  Has she only seen pudgy, video game playing 25 year old males?  Granted, Matt looks like a Greek God next to Gary, but take a look around, Amber.  Worst of all, she dumped on Gary for his Wal-Mart engagement ring, and proudly flashed her Kay Jewelers bling ring from The Grifter.  At least Gary used his own money to pay for the ring he bought.  She seriously has her head up her ass.

I didn't see the Aftershow myself because being what you guys said I wasn't interested in hearing them try to blow smoke up my arse.  It's more fun reading what you all say.  About the ring, so to Amber the size of her diamond means what?  That Matt loves her more?  Gary has a wife and two children to take care of, all Amber has to take care of is Matt.  Amber, maybe one day you will get your priorities straight.  But right now this saying fits you - "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 8

Catelynn's choker was an AWFUL idea. It emphasized how terribly overweight and unhealthy she is. Very bad.

Whoever does the reunion show makeup has a very heavy hand. The cast all end up looking like transvestite. I've noticed the same on Sister Wives.

Amber had me in her corner when she talked about how poor Gary was at the time he bought the Walmart ring. Of course she has to ruin it with the Playstation talk and flashing her gaudy wedding set that she probably paid for herself. Why is she wearing the wedding ring already  ?

Maci owes no one an explanation on why she chose to formula feed.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Maci: I’m glad that you and Ryan are being civil for Bentley’s sake. Does Ryan hold the record for most significant others in the franchise? 

Did anyone else pick up on a little flirty-flirty going on between Maci and Ryan?  Maybe it was just me.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Clearly I don't keep up with TM news. There was an assault at the reunion taping? WTF?

Multiple assaults.  Amber took a swing at Farrah, with Maci cheering on Amber.  Matt tossed Farrah's dad into the cheap seats.  Simon snarking on all of it.  Good times.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Multiple assaults.  Amber took a swing at Farrah, with Maci cheering on Amber.  Matt tossed Farrah's dad into the cheap seats.  Simon snarking on all of it.  Good times.

I hope they air all of this!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

omg, sounds like a WWE event. Seriously???

• Love 2
3 hours ago, kira28 said:

I didn't like the shade amber was throwing at Kristina by saying Gary's not used to taking care of Emilie and that's why he's so exhausted with Kristina gone.  Because Kristina is the one who takes care of the kids.. Amber you have no room to talk!!  She who lays in bed while Matt makes Leah breakfast.  Amber can't take care of her own kid even when she only has her four days a month! 

Right? I'm sure, like many homes, Christian does a lot of the heavy lifting. But Gary is clearly involved. We've SEEN it. He's 90% more involved than Amber, who finds appearing on TV shows and talking to bloggers from out of state to be more important than the 4 measly days a month she gets with her daughter. 

54 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Amber: Stop telling us that Matt isn’t a douche, and show us.  

THIS. All day long this. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Maci has a lot of things you can probably snark about, but breastfeeding probably shouldn't be one of them.  I have friends and family members that range from one end to the other.  Ones who want to breastfeed as long as they can (and do), some that didn't breast feed at all by choice and some that wanted to breastfeed so freaking bad but their children wouldn't take to it and it breaks their heart.  And comments snarking on other people for not being able to breast feed also hurt their feelings because they feel like that stuff is being said about them.  Sometimes it's a choice and sometimes it's not. 

Oh yes, this is all completely true, and there are MANY scenarios, but Maci herself said she and the babies weren't "interested" in it as if she was talking about signing up for a Gymboree class. To each his own.

• Love 9
Just now, AhFillAck said:

Oh yes, this is all completely true, and there are MANY scenarios, but Maci herself said she and the babies weren't "interested" in it as if she was talking about signing up for a Gymboree class. To each his own.

Which could be exactly that.  Some parents want their kids to be interested in it when they really aren't so they try different techniques in hopes that their babies WILL be interested.  Maci is just saying that since her kids weren't, she wasn't worried about forcing the issue.  And there's nothing wrong with that. 

I have a good friend who did not want to breast feed at all.  She now has two kids.  She didn't even pump.  I was horrified when she told me that people would look down on her for that so she never wanted that subject to be brought up when she was pregnant. 

• Love 1

Maci owes no one an explanation on why she chose to formula feed.

@ChicagoChris she doesn't owe any explanation for any of the personal choices she makes. And breastfeeding or not breastfeeding is not the issue from what I read. I think it was just Maci not being honest. Snark is the norm around these parts. LOL

By appearing on these after show specials, Maci is aware of what will be asked of her before they ask her.  That is why specific questions are asked of these girls. The hostess does not ask the hardball questions. The producers even make sure what question will be asked by the audience member, which clearly is a question set up by MTV. Maci can say she has no intention of answering such questions that she deems personal and private, but clearly it is more important for her to get that bonus check than it is to say she won't answer personal questions. No one is putting a gun to her and demanding she answer. She chooses to answer and put her personal life out there. Just as she learned when she put her foot down about Farrah being on the show. She realized her threats and personal feelings don't mean shit to MTV. They will just not film her and she won't get paid.

30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Which could be exactly that.  Some parents want their kids to be interested in it when they really aren't so they try different techniques in hopes that their babies WILL be interested.  Maci is just saying that since her kids weren't, she wasn't worried about forcing the issue.  And there's nothing wrong with that. 

There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion on Maci either for believing she'd rather put her beer before breastfeeding. As a matter of fact, there is nothing wrong with a mother wanting her daily chug of beer or sip of wine. Go for it. IMO I think Maci just didn't want breastfeeding to interfere with her beer drinking OR she is afraid to breastfeed because she has fake tits. Some women don't feel comfortable breastfeeding if they have silicone breasts. Another thought might be, she may believe the breastfeeding might cause them to sag, just as Farrah feared in her 16 & Pregnant episode.

Be honest about it Maci. Be honest for a change rather than throw out some lie like you did when you tried to play the audience for fools about your oopsie third baby.

And I liked the style of the bridesmaid dresses, but didn't think the blue worked with her pale pink dress.

I could have sworn Maci's dress looked like it was a silver/greyish color gown going by the photos that were linked here after the wedding. I cannot believe it was pink! This is like that stupid dress that was in the news about people seeing it as blue/black or gold/white.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

Debra needs to quit dressing like a newly developed teen trying to show it all off. Farrah was wearing normal fitting shorts and a loose t-shirt for gardening and out comes Debra in her skin tight "denim diaper" and painted on shirt. Then later on she was wearing some type of leather/pleather getup, hilarious! Speaking of the gardening scene, Farrah was making me "lol" so hard. So fucking crazy. Debra also takes the abuse because she's a big ol attention whore and loves being on the show. Also, see her love of wearing labia highlighting shorts.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Debra also takes the abuse because she's a big ol attention whore and loves being on the show. Also, see her love of wearing labia highlighting shorts.

***dyingggg***

And thank you for saying labia and not making the common anatomical blunder by saying vagina! Although if Debra knew of a way to highlight her vagina, other than by asking Farrah if she wanted to "stick a microscope" up her, she probably would!!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

oy. I missed it too. This is when it starts to seem not right- watching all the disfunction erupt. Mature, healthy (mentally healthy) people do not slug each other or settle their differences that way. Someone before said something about taking the trash out of the trailer park ....... seriously- Matt tossed Farrah's DAD????? And Maci (the sweet talking southern belle) was cheering it on??/ How elegant and ladylike. 

What TRASH.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I really hope Christina's daughter is ok. I have been really liking Gary lately and I'm glad he took Leah's perfect attendance seriously. He knew that would be ruined if she was with Amber overnight. Amber seemed so fake to Christina with "Hi sweetie." I can't stand looking at Matt, ugh, in what world is he sexy? Barf

Christina's daughter had an emergency and returned to the hospital during the reunion filming.  Gary had to leave suddenly -- right before the trashy fight. 

Hope the kid is okay. Christina is a caring, loving mother to her 3 children. Can you imagine Amber in the same situation?

• Love 8

Re: Nova having no expression on her face.
My son was incredibly shy at that age, at family gatherings with the grandparents or cousins, he wouldn't show much expression. Yet at home when it was just me and my husband, he was a happy, playful giggly little guy. He didn't grow out of that shyness until he was around 2.5 years old. I'll give Nova the benefit of the doubt that maybe she's shy around all the new faces such as the camera crew. Maybe she's a giggling machine when it's just her and Tyler (or Catelynn if that ever happens). I also get that she's definitely neglected, so maybe she isn't shy and this is a direct result of being under stimulated. Maybe it's both.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2016 at 1:28 PM, Katt said:

I'm waiting for nothing else to be left on the DVR before watching this episode, too. Gawd, I hate myself sometimes.

I feel your pain,, Katt.  This damn show makes me so angry, but I can't not watch it. Clearly there is something wrong with me!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MadLove said:

I feel your pain,, Katt.  This damn show makes me so angry, but I can't not watch it. Clearly there is something wrong with me!

Obviously we watch because we are all so intrigued by Matt Baier.

Brb, pre-ordering his book. You just know it'll sell out because the foreword is written by Amber Monroe!!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, gunderda said:

I have a good friend who did not want to breast feed at all.  She now has two kids.  She didn't even pump.  I was horrified when she told me that people would look down on her for that so she never wanted that subject to be brought up when she was pregnant. 

Try not to take  comments on here personally.  People are snarking on Maci.  Maci who acted as she didn't know she was pregnant (eye roll), and drank alcohol  while she didn't realize she was pregnant.... Mmhmm. So maci saying  she and her children were not interested in breast feeding,  will bring on the snark. I'm sure most on here, know that having babies/raising children is very different for everyone.   Maci acts as if viewers are idiots. 

Sorry that your friend feels judged.  That's  really unfortunate. I'm sure most here are strictly talking about this show and these girls.... Women. 

I  forget they are now grown ass women. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11

Catelynn- Oy! This smelly lot again. Why spend that much money on a trailer? I'd rather buy some fancy ass wines and cheeses like Gor-GON-zuh-luh. Heard that goes well with Little Hugs, icing, and sugar packets.

• Love 6

Ryan's gf is a mom and I assume she has custody of her child. I wonder how old the child is and how Ryan feels about living with him or her. He doesn't seem terribly interested in Bentley.

Someone up thread mentioned a flirty vibe between Ryan and Maci. I sense it on her part and I definitely think they have hooked up from time to time over the years.

• Love 2

Oh, how could I have forgotten Amber throwing shade at Gary's cookout invitation?!

"It wasn't a cookout. It was just hot dogs."

I'm sorry, does the future Mrs. Baier #5 require lobstah for her cookouts? Hot dogs on the BBQ, especially if you have kids, ARE a cookout, you twiddle.

Perhaps if you spent more than 1 minute a month with any child (but especially your own), you would realize that.

• Love 13
On 11/23/2016 at 10:42 AM, MakingBacon said:

Anyone else think that Tyler and Cate are starting to feel the money crunch? Maybe there has been more crazy spending other than the $3k on the pig that no one wants to talk about? Tyler was obviously distressed about spending more money on the house, which is probably one of the few times I have seen normal adult behavior in these two. I am concerned that Cate seems to have no problem dropping money without thinking it out. They dodged the bullet on the horse but what else is out there bought and never used. 

I've always suspected that the "stars" of this series are paid differently.  A lot of shade from Maci towards Farrah is about pay veiled under faux porn outrage.  Catelynn and Tyler were the easiest exploitable of the group because they were poor and surrounded by scumbags and addicts. They signed whatever contract that was in front of them. Some of these mothers are making $300k and others are making $100k.  Catelynn and Tyler are most likely the lowest paid. They can't afford a $350k mortgage like Maci and Taylor.  They can't afford $1800/month rent like Amber.  Tyler is trying to make smart financial decisions with their resources as this income won't be around in a few years.  I'm not into manufactured homes but they're affordable and they can live there without debt.  Catelynn doesn't give a fuck about their future so she's thinking "spend, spend, spend."  #boogietown #horsieforheifer. When C&T divorce, they'll actually have cash and property to fight over because ($1200 Batman costume aside) he is conservative with their money.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

And then Amber says "he just did that for the camera." (Inviting them to the cookout). Kind of like Amber acting like she cares about Leah excuse me, Bew Bew, isn't for the camera?

Yea, kind of like Amber taking Leah to the park and going on all the play things herself. As is she'd do that without the cameras being present. Puh-lease!

• Love 10

Re: the trailer situation. When I first met my husband, my M-I-L was so desperate to keep him close, she bought a brand new trailer and put it further down on the land where her and my F-I-L's house sat and offered us their house for $30,000 with the acreage. I said fuck no, but in those days, my husband hadn't yet realised what an interfering narcissistic shrew she was and jumped at it. Aside from the fact they'd already written a will leaving said property to him. Anyway, she bought a 4 bed/3 bath trailer for $80,000 and I have to say, 17 years later, it's still in great condition because she spends a shit load of money on it and added a conservatory and deck, but when delivery people can't find it and knock at our house asking, I point it out to them and they always say, "oh, it's a trailer!" So, the fact she's spent wayyy over $150k on it over the years is wasted really because it's probably worth about $25,000 tops. So, yeah, terrible investment and when she pops off, we'll basically give it away and have the buyers move it to get some of our land back.

Edited by Katt
  • Love 4

Catelynn is so la-de-dah about money. As much as I think that Big Boy Tyler is a tool and a douche,  he is beginning to see the importance of some frugality. I think a house is a good investment for them, and it does seem like a reasonably priced property and will meet their needs.  Gosh, I wish Cate would commit to weekly therapy. Whenever I see her gnawing on her nails, I know she is miserable. A strong reliable therapist, a diet and exercise program and well thought out meds prescribed by a doctor and taken regularly would do her wonders. Oh, and a job of some kind might help too.

• Love 4

I can't believe Cate and Tyler are sinking so much money into that mobile home. Maybe it is in a better area, but I like the style of their other house so much better. Anyway, when they got the estimate to fix the previous contractors fuck-ups on their new house, Tyler said that would put them $20,000 over his planned budget. LOL, good grief.  If I paid a contractor and they did such shoddy work I would be raising hell and filing lawsuits, not just ignoring it and moving on like Cate. Those floors were awful. So they are paying all that money for the floors to get re-done and siding put on. Tyler's getting nervous so the porch will wait.  It appeared they only got one estimate and Cate was pushing hard to go with it, seemingly not caring about all the money they already wasted.

• Love 4

Debra is so pathetic and weak, and such an enabler. I imagine she is on Farrah's payroll, but she doesn't need to take so much abuse. If she took off for a few days or didn't, I tend to doubt anything would really change in the long run. Farrah might throw more shitfits, threaten her, try to power-trip her, insult and demean her, etc., etc., etc.,  but what's new? And I don't believe Farrah would cut Debra out of her and Sophia's life. Maybe for a few days until she needs a babysitter, someone to assemble furniture, or someone to cut up strawberries at the yogurt shop.  Farrah needs her around to be a workhorse for her, a 24/7 babysitter, and someone she can abuse regularly and will put up with it. Farrah knows deep down that Debra and Michael will put up with anything and she needs them.

And I don't care if Debra did smack Farrah last year. Big deal.  I think Deb's a nut, and  I don't normally believe in smacking/spanking kids, but Farrah deserves to get her ass kicked and more. I start getting filled with rage just watching her be such an incredible monster, lol, so a smack doesn't seem like a big deal at all to me. I would pay money to smack her, and I hope some day to see someone like Tonya Harding kick her ass on Celebrity Boxing or some such show. Farrah overdramatizes everything and plays the victim, just to try to deflect from her absolute insanity. I am actually surprised Farrah has not gotten her ass kicked by some random person who watches the show and sees her out in public.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I've always suspected that the "stars" of this series are paid differently.  A lot of shade from Maci towards Farrah is about pay veiled under faux porn outrage.  Catelynn and Tyler were the easiest exploitable of the group because they were poor and surrounded by scumbags and addicts. They signed whatever contract that was in front of them. Some of these mothers are making $300k and others are making $100k.  Catelynn and Tyler are most likely the lowest paid. They can't afford a $350k mortgage like Maci and Taylor.  They can't afford $1800/month rent like Amber.  Tyler is trying to make smart financial decisions with their resources as this income won't be around in a few years.  I'm not into manufactured homes but they're affordable and they can live there without debt.  Catelynn doesn't give a fuck about their future so she's thinking "spend, spend, spend."  #boogietown #horsieforheifer. When C&T divorce, they'll actually have cash and property to fight over because ($1200 Batman costume aside) he is conservative with their money.

I don't think Cate and Tyler are feeling the crunch at all.  That's just Tyler crying poor for the cameras because he knows that it falls in with his struggling kid from the wrong side of the tracks storyline.   Cate and Tyler most likely made way more than the other moms during the time the show wasn't filming because they were speaking for the adoption agency.  Farrah was making money but Amber wasn't doing anything to earn money and Maci worked some regular job.  They are probably second to Farrah and above Maci and Amber financially speaking.  They own multiple cars, just renovated the kitchen in the house they are moving out of not that long ago. They bought a big chunk of ground, renovated the new home, had 3000 for a pig, are still probably paying for the old house too.   Then there's all the stuff they did for their families, vacations, etc.

They also just got done filming that other MTV show.   Tyler is full of shit as usual.  I get the vibe that whatever Tyler wants to spend money on is okay but he doesn't like it when cate wants to buy something expensive.  

• Love 5
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Oh, how could I have forgotten Amber throwing shade at Gary's cookout invitation?!

"It wasn't a cookout. It was just hot dogs."

I'm sorry, does the future Mrs. Baier #5 require lobstah for her cookouts? Hot dogs on the BBQ, especially if you have kids, ARE a cookout, you twiddle.

Perhaps if you spent more than 1 minute a month with any child (but especially your own), you would realize that.

Mr Guilfoyle just pointed out that even though hot dogs don't constitute a cook out, a can of green beans is a legitimate meal, as is mac and cheese with a side of mac and cheese.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, lexiexx said:

Tyler is full of shit as usual.  I get the vibe that whatever Tyler wants to spend money on is okay but he doesn't like it when cate wants to buy something expensive.  

Yea, they're paid a shitload of money because it's called The Tyler Show, not Teen Mom.

• Love 1
On 11/24/2016 at 9:41 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

And then Amber says "he just did that for the camera." (Inviting them to the cookout). Kind of like Amber acting like she cares about Leah excuse me, Bew Bew, isn't for the camera?

See, that is Amber pushing Gary's buttons from afar. Those are things she'd love to say to his face, but she can't because she knows Gary would put her in her place with the truth. Therefore, she does it on camera. Amber is the one who has always been passive-aggressive and the button-pusher when it comes to her relationship with Gary. This is why I couldn't get behind the idea about Gary being this button-pushing person who should have known better than to do that to Amber because she would then go after him physically and verbally. Watching Amber take her digs about Gary and the cook-out, Kristina somehow being at fault for Leah not saying "I love you" to Amber, and all the other things she has made up in her giant head, is one giant ploy to seek attention and sympathy.

• Love 15

I finally caught up and watched this episode on demand this morning- wow. I think there is one more for me to watch. This just gets more and more wacky. Amber talking about her mommy makeover. I get it- it's lousy being mentally ill and on top of that gaining weight. For real. Getting past the point that she is going for the quick fix here, I would think she might try to schedule it for when it would work better for her daughter and her daughter's caregivers (daddy and step mommy) ....

and Catelynn really has no clue . Kim, Tyler's mother seems to be enjoying her celebrity look as Gary's mom seems to be as well. I guess I can't blame them but if you think back to the how they used to look, they  definitely are way more image conscious.

• Love 2
On 11/23/2016 at 2:57 PM, ghoulina said:

Right? I'm sure, like many homes, Christian does a lot of the heavy lifting. But Gary is clearly involved. We've SEEN it. He's 90% more involved than Amber, who finds appearing on TV shows and talking to bloggers from out of state to be more important than the 4 measly days a month she gets with her daughter. 

THIS. All day long this. 

Few things..

Poor Christina. Her child was sick and hospitalized and she is worried about picking up Leah. It would have been kind for Amber to drop her off for Christina, rather than the extra stop for Christina. Also, definitely respectful of Gary and his parenting. Clearly there was some sort of moratorium on Leah going over to Amber's while Christopher was there. Also, how funny. Christopher met someone and left? Got his TV time and trip to LA. arrgh. Why doesn't Amber see this? She protests so darn much that the truth slips through not noticed. Lastly, Amber can have all the mommy makeover's she wants but unless she fixes what is really going on with her, changes her lifestyle, she's going to gain that weight back again. 

Deborah has to just walk away and stop being controlled and manipulated by Farrah and her money. If she had her own source of income and her own life, she wouldn't be held hostage. Both women clearly have something going on and it isn't a healthy situation for either of them.

Ryan's girlfriend seems lovely. Very stable. He still seems to act like he has a head injury though. Something is up.  I agree that Maci's dress was beautiful but it did need a little adjustment on the top. The bottom was hemmed beautifully though. 

Not much to say about Cate and Tyler for now. I'm glad he was at least thinking about spending the money. Do I remember correctly that he and Butch were installing the floors in one of the earlier episodes? 

• Love 5
On November 22, 2016 at 6:05 PM, configdotsys said:

Before reading the snark:

I FF past Maci’s scenes because she has no storyline. I will say that while Ryan was good looking (but not my type at all) when this program began, he has seriously let himself go. He still had that wild eyed look and with the bushy, unkempt hair he just looks unclean and like a lump.

My last shred of sympathy for Debra is gone. Farrah needs Deb more than Deb needs Farrah and if Deb grew a pair and told her to pound sand, it wouldn’t be long before Farrah realized that Mom won't be a doormat anymore. Then Deb can go help out and at the first bitchy or vile comment, leave immediately. If you allow yourself to be treated like shit, don’t be surprised when you’re treated like shit. If she takes this abuse because she is afraid she wont' be able to see "baby goo" then she's foolish. She is doing Sophia no favors by engaging in these horrible fights with Farrah in front of the kid anyway.

So Amber wants to keep Leah overnight and bring her to school and whines to Matt about that. Then Matt gets the call from Gary— why not Amber?— and he never mentions that. He seemed pleased that Kristina would be picking up Leah and Amber gets all blubbery saying “This is so stupid” or something as if it’s Gary’s fault. I didn’t hear Matt say anything about keeping Leah while he was on that call. Of course he didn’t.

Cate and Tyler are a disaster. She looks smelly and awful. Nova has no joy on her face ever. It looks like a little kid that’s around strangers when she’s with her own parents. I get that they should be saving the money that they earn from this show for the future and stuff, but I sure as hell would not begrudge them buying a nice home. Why buy a beat up trailer and pay thousands and thousands to renovate it to make it “not look like a trailer”? What’s wrong with their house? The one they are living in how is a real house, not a trailer and Cate is dying to get out of there to move into a trailer? I don’t really get that.

On November 22, 2016 at 6:05 PM, configdotsys said:

Before reading the snark:

I FF past Maci’s scenes because she has no storyline. I will say that while Ryan was good looking (but not my type at all) when this program began, he has seriously let himself go. He still had that wild eyed look and with the bushy, unkempt hair he just looks unclean and like a lump.

My last shred of sympathy for Debra is gone. Farrah needs Deb more than Deb needs Farrah and if Deb grew a pair and told her to pound sand, it wouldn’t be long before Farrah realized that Mom won't be a doormat anymore. Then Deb can go help out and at the first bitchy or vile comment, leave immediately. If you allow yourself to be treated like shit, don’t be surprised when you’re treated like shit. If she takes this abuse because she is afraid she wont' be able to see "baby goo" then she's foolish. She is doing Sophia no favors by engaging in these horrible fights with Farrah in front of the kid anyway.

So Amber wants to keep Leah overnight and bring her to school and whines to Matt about that. Then Matt gets the call from Gary— why not Amber?— and he never mentions that. He seemed pleased that Kristina would be picking up Leah and Amber gets all blubbery saying “This is so stupid” or something as if it’s Gary’s fault. I didn’t hear Matt say anything about keeping Leah while he was on that call. Of course he didn’t.

Cate and Tyler are a disaster. She looks smelly and awful. Nova has no joy on her face ever. It looks like a little kid that’s around strangers when she’s with her own parents. I get that they should be saving the money that they earn from this show for the future and stuff, but I sure as hell would not begrudge them buying a nice home. Why buy a beat up trailer and pay thousands and thousands to renovate it to make it “not look like a trailer”? What’s wrong with their house? The one they are living in how is a real house, not a trailer and Cate is dying to get out of there to move into a trailer? I don’t really get that.

Amber wants to keep Leah overnight? For what? So she can watch Netflix in her room, alone?  

• Love 7