Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

When doesn't Shannon put Shannon first, though?  All the trips to Dr Moon, all the bs about the house having to be totally green and the air purifiers because of her lung issues, she can't hang out with the new people because she has so much going on in HER life.  She has emotional days so can't be there for Tamra, etc.  So she's only just NOW putting herself first because she figured out her worth?

• Love 8

Shannon seems to have a good relationship with her girls.  Sure she’s eccentric, but Tamra?  She’s the one who puts herself first over every damn person on the planet.  I’m sorry, but when your teen daughter asks to not be mentioned on the shit fest you call employment, you honor that.  That feral beast used her daughter’s distress as a storyline.  That’s low. 

I think Shannon actually tends to others before herself.  Why should she be concerned with the new asshole cast members?  I’m hoping she comes back fit and healthy, and puts the two new twits on blast.  A confident Shannon in full bitch mode glory.  

• Love 14

I 100% agree that Tamra should keep her mouth shut about her daughter.  There's someone on Married to Medicine that has a kid that has never been seen on the show at all, he just doesn't want to be filmed, so they don't film him and they don't talk about him or use him in storylines, etc.  It happened to be mentioned at the reunion that most people don't know that he exists.  This is the route Tamra needs to take.  I can get that she was a bit thrown with how to answer questions when Simon and the daughter both posted pics of the graduation publicly, but then she needed to either just not answer any questions or ask if she could post the pic, not just post the pic.  I would like to think that if they talked about it, the daughter would realize that if she and Simon posted the pic, some people might question it and if Tamra simply said "We had a great day, I'm so proud of her" and nothing else, then that would be ok.  I do see how Tamra would think it was ok to post the pic, but, she really needs to err on the side of caution and not to anything that can be construed as talking about the child.

But, back to Shannon, I think she means to put her kids first, but, honestly, she falls short.  Putting the cheating bullshit on tv wasn't putting the kids first.  Subjecting them to the apologies and the televised therapy and all of that drama didn't put them first.  The birthday fight at the pub wasn't putting them first.  And, yeah, it's HER birthday, but, at the same time, they are kids, they are caught in the midst of all this drama and the cheating/marriage rebuilding, and you might have wanted a different restaurant, but, I kind of liken it to getting burnt toast with like cheese and grape jelly because your 4 year old wanted to make you breakfast for mother's day.  Sometimes you just have to suck it up and take a bite and say thank you because they really DID want to try to do something for you, even though clearly the execution failed.  It's not like David and Shannon only went out once in a while or couldn't afford another meal out for months, she could just wait a week and then say "I've heard great things about this place (where she really wanted to go), so I made a reservation" and then go.  

As I've said many times before, I don't think all of the cast members have to be BFFs, but, I do think they all need to be cordial, with a few exceptions.  If you lie about cancer, then fuck off, no one ever has to be nice to Vicki.  But, Shannon didn't bother to get to know any of the new people before she had a problem with them (this season or any other), and that's not cool.  She has a job that requires her to interact with these specific other people for a living.  Literally, what she does is hang out with people as a career.  She refuses to do that because "she has so much else going on" in her life, but then also gets mad that they aren't paying enough attention to her and her issues.  

• Love 7

Everyone has life issues.  Say on some scale of quantity/difficulty of 0-100, these ladies are all in the 40-60 bunch.  Shannon is like 50-55 on the scale.  But she sees hers set as a "90" but it's because of her personal myopia.

Suggestion for her: gain some life skills, new philosophy (ies), some emotional coping mechanism, and work on herself.  Come back and be a "nice" and possibly caring castmate, though that latter thing is not required.

• Love 7
On 12/19/2018 at 12:03 PM, Guinnessgirl said:

From the article above:

All of the girls are being asked to return!' a source told Radar Online on Monday.

'There was such great chemistry between all of the ladies this past season and the fights were so authentic and over-the-top.'

Boo

DAMN !  Was hoping for a clean up.

• Love 7
On December 30, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Gem 10 said:

Add Ickie and Tamra too.

I can't stand VIcki but for some reason, Tamara doesn't bother me nearly as much.   I wouldn't want to be friends with her but seeing her on my TV doesn't make me want to throw something at it.   That used to happen with VIcki all the time but since she's been behaving (for Steve) it's almost like she's not really there.   Now my mind and body react negatively to the sight and sound of Gina.  Everything about her irritates me.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
On 1/1/2019 at 4:48 PM, AnnA said:

I can't stand VIcki but for some reason, Tamara doesn't bother me nearly as much.   I wouldn't want to be friends with her but seeing her on my TV doesn't make me want to throw something at it.   That used to happen with VIcki all the time but since she's been behaving (for Steve) it's almost like she's not really there.   Now my mind and body react negatively to the sight and sound of Gina.  Everything about her irritates me.

I think Tamra got less annoying after she married Eddie.  It may have taken a couple of years, but she's backed off from "I'm the hottest housewife!" and she's a bit more content to be in the background.  I don't know if it's because she has a grandkid now?  It seems like she's just a bit more calm and settled overall, slightly less desperate to be the center of attention from the way she came on the scene back in the day.  And I realize I'm saying this about the person who probably yanked her own top up when she went into the river in Jamaica, but, compared to the 40th bday on the yacht, screaming in Havasu Tamra, she's way more relaxed and tolerable.  

• Love 6

From RealityBlurb:

Shannon Beador just scored a major legal victory.

Months after Jim Bellino, the ex-husband of former Real Housewives of Orange County cast member Alexis Bellino, filed a $1 million lawsuit against Shannon and her co-star, Tamra Judge, the mother of three has been removed from the case.

On January 10, The Blast confirmed a judge in Orange County granted Shannon’s request to have all charges against her dismissed.

According to the report, the judge said that because Jim failed to share solid proof that Shannon defamed him, the “complaint is stricken in its entirety against Ms. Beador” and that “the clerk shall enter judgment for Ms. Beador.” The judge also ordered Jim to pay for Shannon’s lawyer bills.

As for Tamra, the judge did not remove her from the case and Jim’s lawsuit against her will continue.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/01/10/rhoc-star-shannon-beador-scores-major-victory-in-jim-bellinos-1-million-defamation-lawsuit-what-about-tamra-judge

• Love 8
On 1/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

From RealityBlurb:

Shannon Beador just scored a major legal victory.

Months after Jim Bellino, the ex-husband of former Real Housewives of Orange County cast member Alexis Bellino, filed a $1 million lawsuit against Shannon and her co-star, Tamra Judge, the mother of three has been removed from the case.

On January 10, The Blast confirmed a judge in Orange County granted Shannon’s request to have all charges against her dismissed.

According to the report, the judge said that because Jim failed to share solid proof that Shannon defamed him, the “complaint is stricken in its entirety against Ms. Beador” and that “the clerk shall enter judgment for Ms. Beador.” The judge also ordered Jim to pay for Shannon’s lawyer bills.

As for Tamra, the judge did not remove her from the case and Jim’s lawsuit against her will continue.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/01/10/rhoc-star-shannon-beador-scores-major-victory-in-jim-bellinos-1-million-defamation-lawsuit-what-about-tamra-judge

Bet you this will be a bone of contention between Shannon and Tamra next season.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Bet you this will be a bone of contention between Shannon and Tamra next season.

Not taking that bet. 

I just hope Shannon is less of a sad sack this year. I want to like her, but damn, the woe is me is getting old. Bad things have happened to her, but she seems to milk it. Her crappy marriage ended, her ex is a douche, she's a single parent. She has the right to her feelings but her complete self absortion is old.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Shannon's latest pic of herself on Instagram: She is REALLY skinny. She just doesn't know which runway to land the plane. But she looks good. 

She does indeed...allow me to post a photo.  Paul also looks great.  Taylor looks predictably overworked and wretched.

Screenshot (436).png

• Love 7

Shannon looks to be a good healthy weight now and quite happy.  Paul is looking mighty fine.  (Of course I've always had a soft spot for him.)  Taylor, I didn't recognize with the shit ton of fillers she had injected into her face.  I doubt she has ever had chipmunk cheeks in her real face.  (Slowly shaking my head and musing to myself that a fame ho can be such an idiot.)  Word of advice:  Lay off the fillers Taylor.  They are not your friend.

• Love 9
On 12/19/2018 at 9:03 AM, Guinnessgirl said:

From the article above:

All of the girls are being asked to return!' a source told Radar Online on Monday.

'There was such great chemistry between all of the ladies this past season and the fights were so authentic and over-the-top.'

Boo

Stinky and Crazy Eyes are coming back.

And this is why I don't care if I miss episodes. They are so fucking boring. I don't need to hear whining about frozen globs of kids or watch some sicko mental case with a not normal fixation on Shannon.

You screwed the pooch with those two Bravo.

Not interested.

• Love 3
On 1/19/2019 at 4:33 PM, Me Too said:

Shannon looks to be a good healthy weight now and quite happy.  Paul is looking mighty fine.  (Of course I've always had a soft spot for him.)  Taylor, I didn't recognize with the shit ton of fillers she had injected into her face.  I doubt she has ever had chipmunk cheeks in her real face.  (Slowly shaking my head and musing to myself that a fame ho can be such an idiot.)  Word of advice:  Lay off the fillers Taylor.  They are not your friend.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:34 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

You are not alone~ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 💓

Right there with you!

• Love 2
On 1/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, SweetieDarling said:

That's Taylor?! I didn't recognize her AT. ALL. WTH did she do to her face? She looks horrible.

I didn't recognize her either, if not for SuprSuprElevated stating it is Taylor in the photo. Otherwise I would have just assumed she was someone who appeared on Botched. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Shannon adjacent post

My God, that VOICE! 

Funniest is her threatening to bring her lawyer to WALMART!! In 2 Fucking MInutes!!

"Hello, Mr.Lawyer? Can you please meet me at Walmart? Yes, immediately!

.....and bring a photo of my $15 million dollar house"

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

So why are you shopping at Walmart? 

It must have been a Walmart emergency because she yells that she hasn’t shopped there in years. I believe she said 15 but her voice is grating and I don’t want to go back to listen.

15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I had to stop it because all of the cussing. (Kids) But damn. Like rich people don't ever steal? She's deluded. 

One of the comments asked if Winona Ryder looked like she was a thief. Lol

• Love 10
18 hours ago, bagger said:

One of the comments asked if Winona Ryder looked like she was a thief. Lol

That was my first thought as well! A lot of people steal just for the thrill of it. It's not about what you have or don't have. 

I hate WM and I've had many issues with employees there, but this woman is way too big for her britches. 

• Love 9

I understand that Shannon is used to a certain lifestyle, but it is hard for me to even envision how I would spend that much on regular monthly expenses.       I feel like I make an ok salary and don't do without  but  one adult and 3 kids spending that much on groceries and eating out is just out of my experience and I would imagine the kids are with David at least part of the time and they would eat on his dime.     And $5000 for entertainment and vacations every month?    Again while I assume when the kids are with him, he pays to take them places so it's not even like she pays for everything they do.

I just find it fascinating.  I want to see receipts now because I just can't even think what I would do to spend that much money routinely.

That said, I don't think it matters how much Shannon earns, while the kids are under age, he needs to pay his part whatever it costs to support them in the lifestyle he helped to create for their family.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, car54 said:

I understand that Shannon is used to a certain lifestyle, but it is hard for me to even envision how I would spend that much on regular monthly expenses.       I feel like I make an ok salary and don't do without  but  one adult and 3 kids spending that much on groceries and eating out is just out of my experience and I would imagine the kids are with David at least part of the time and they would eat on his dime.     And $5000 for entertainment and vacations every month?    Again while I assume when the kids are with him, he pays to take them places so it's not even like she pays for everything they do.

I just find it fascinating.  I want to see receipts now because I just can't even think what I would do to spend that much money routinely.

That said, I don't think it matters how much Shannon earns, while the kids are under age, he needs to pay his part whatever it costs to support them in the lifestyle he helped to create for their family.

I agree to all of it.  I too am always amazed at the money people spend routinely, and expect to continue to do so after a fracture in the relationship.  Intellectually, I understand that little ol' me, parked over here in flyover country, can't fathom the coastal culture with all of its glitz and glamour, and waxing and botox and $30 dollar Cobb salads.  The emotional me wants to have a woman like Shannon sit across the table from me with her receipts and her ledger, and make her tell me those numbers in person, then shame the shit out of her for them, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

David, imo, will likely get some slack cut in the support area, and Shannon will have to pay him back for the amount of overage he paid over the last year,

But her big payday will be half the increased value of the company while married.  As I recall I looked it up and he founded his company before marrying Shannon.  

He provided a P&L for the company, and next I wonder what the balance sheet looks like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, bagger said:

Shannon adjacent post

Listening to the woman shrieking about her receipts in that video, all I am thinking is, "Congratulations, David, you found yourself another Shannon. Enjoy!" I mean, she was like 10 seconds away from screaming, "I'm done!" and storming out of the store.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She should practice what she preaches, aside from the part about buying shoes...

love.jpg

Looks like David got what he deserved, lol. I bet it won’t be long before he cheats on her too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Looks like David got what he deserved, lol. I bet it won’t be long before he cheats on her too. 

Yeah, but this time he won't be dealing with a damaged soul suffering from total lack of self-esteem.  This crazy bitch will punish him but good.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8