Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

That was a cheap event, for cheap people, lol ! (pictures taken by someone who was there (of course) and shared with her approbation)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Not many things one can rely on these days, but Vicky being paid to appear at a "cheap event" is the breakout exception.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

That was a cheap event, for cheap people, lol ! (pictures taken by someone who was there (of course) and shared with her approbation)

1.jpg

2.jpg

This reminds me of Vicki's insurance cruise.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Word on the street is that Vicki was offered a giant pay cut and reduced role in the next season of RHOC. No idea if she will accept it or jump ship. 

She will take it because she can’t bare not to be in this show while it is still on the air but she will soon it... this will all be her idea so that she can concentrate on her “ever growing business” and her magical relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

If Vicki goes, so should Tamra and Shannon.  Even at her most upbeat, Shannon is a downer.  Tamra's shit-stirring is getting old.  And with Kelly and the two new wives, the age difference is vast.  3 on the one side and 3 on the other with nothing of substance to bridge the gap.

• Love 3

I'll be at my table for 1 of people who are so excited Vicki is still going to be on the show! I don't like her as a person, but I find her to be the consistently most interesting personality in the cast. The idea of OC with Kelly, Shannon, Tamra, Gina and Emily...? It just sounds do boring. Also, Kelly's vindictiveness has been irking me - this is a woman who has been taking potshots and low-blows for years - and, yes, she criticized Tamra as a mother - this is a woman who proudly boasts, "If you throw a bomb, I'm going to throw a nuke!" - so, for her to be so deeply offended over Vicki's low blows toward her feels like someone who can dish it out but absolutely cannot take it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I have a feeling VIcki's demotion is going to cause her to be even more extra this season ... she's going to do everything she can to make sure she is featured prominently in all the episodes.  She will really be pushing Steve for that engagement so she can have a wedding storyline.  Or maybe she'll bribe Michael to get married so she can borrow his storyline. Or maybe she can break up with Steve on camera.  Who knows.  She ain't going quietly. 

• Love 13

From ROL:

A source told Radar that the original Bravo housewife, who was rumored to be demoted into a “friend” role on the show, “took a nearly 50 percent pay cut per episode, and she has no guarantee for episodes.

“Vicki already missed a week of filming.” According to the Radar source, “Vicki’s attorney pitched to the show the idea of her getting engaged to Steve as part of a big storyline. That was basically her only leverage.”

Another source told Radar, “It’s soon to tell whether Vicki will be an RHOC full-time member or a part-time member. She will, however, have getting engaged and getting married as a major part of her story line this season. That was a game changer when she brought that to the table.”

The insider added that producers “will let Vicki say whatever she wants about the negotiations. They aren’t going to trash talk her.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/vicki-gunvalson-takes-pay-cut-to-continue-on-rhoc

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From ROL:

A source told Radar that the original Bravo housewife, who was rumored to be demoted into a “friend” role on the show, “took a nearly 50 percent pay cut per episode, and she has no guarantee for episodes.

“Vicki already missed a week of filming.” According to the Radar source, “Vicki’s attorney pitched to the show the idea of her getting engaged to Steve as part of a big storyline. That was basically her only leverage.”

Another source told Radar, “It’s soon to tell whether Vicki will be an RHOC full-time member or a part-time member. She will, however, have getting engaged and getting married as a major part of her story line this season. That was a game changer when she brought that to the table.”

The insider added that producers “will let Vicki say whatever she wants about the negotiations. They aren’t going to trash talk her.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/vicki-gunvalson-takes-pay-cut-to-continue-on-rhoc

You can say a lot about Vicky, but you can't say she doesn't know how to cultivate a healthy marital relationship.  👰💲📑

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 10
On 2/17/2019 at 12:13 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I'll be at my table for 1 of people who are so excited Vicki is still going to be on the show! I don't like her as a person, but I find her to be the consistently most interesting personality in the cast. The idea of OC with Kelly, Shannon, Tamra, Gina and Emily...? It just sounds do boring. Also, Kelly's vindictiveness has been irking me - this is a woman who has been taking potshots and low-blows for years - and, yes, she criticized Tamra as a mother - this is a woman who proudly boasts, "If you throw a bomb, I'm going to throw a nuke!" - so, for her to be so deeply offended over Vicki's low blows toward her feels like someone who can dish it out but absolutely cannot take it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I kind of agree? Lol. I hate Vicki with the fire of a thousand suns. I've never liked her; but when she went along with Brooks's cancer scam, she became irredeemable to me. However, I can agree that there's always something weird/crazy/entertaining going on with her. I mean, the blanket scene from Iceland? I died. 

As for Kelly, I also kind of agree. I actually have grown to really "like" (as much as one can like these women) Kelly over the last few seasons. But I do agree that she's leveled some REALLY personal blows at the women; so her indignation seems a bit OTT. 

Yet, I do see SOME differences. Kelly seems to lash out when she's hurt; but she also seems capable of apologizing and truly trying to improve. Vicki is more the type to hoard info about you and pull it out right when she needs it. It feels reactionary in a different way. And she can NEVER EVER own what she does. Ever. 

I think Kelly is capable of change; I can't say the same for Vicki. 

I would cheer, as a human being, if Vicki could no longer profit from this show. As a reality tv-hate watcher? I'd miss her just a bit. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I kind of agree? Lol. I hate Vicki with the fire of a thousand suns. I've never liked her; but when she went along with Brooks's cancer scam, she became irredeemable to me. However, I can agree that there's always something weird/crazy/entertaining going on with her. I mean, the blanket scene from Iceland? I died. 

As for Kelly, I also kind of agree. I actually have grown to really "like" (as much as one can like these women) Kelly over the last few seasons. But I do agree that she's leveled some REALLY personal blows at the women; so her indignation seems a bit OTT. 

Yet, I do see SOME differences. Kelly seems to lash out when she's hurt; but she also seems capable of apologizing and truly trying to improve. Vicki is more the type to hoard info about you and pull it out right when she needs it. It feels reactionary in a different way. And she can NEVER EVER own what she does. Ever. 

I think Kelly is capable of change; I can't say the same for Vicki. 

I would cheer, as a human being, if Vicki could no longer profit from this show. As a reality tv-hate watcher? I'd miss her just a bit. 

I agree that Kelly is capable of true contrition in a way that Vicki most often is not. But, in that way, she is kind of like Ramona "the apologizer" - I mean, Kelly has been apologizing as far back as the "You're a fucking cunt, that's what you are!" dinner - and yet she never seems to take the next step of learning not to go there. Like you, I do tend to "like" Kelly - I think she's funny and often the most grounded one of the bunch. But she's still wildly emotionally immature, and she's so quick to get nasty, and never learns enough from it to change too much, so I just don't have that much sympathy for her at this point. Especially seeing the way she's tearing into Vicki on social media - repeatedly calling her "Ms. Piggy" and talking about "truffle hunting" - with Gina there egging her on - it's not a good look.

• Love 3
On 2/17/2019 at 12:13 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Table for 2.  Vicki is icky on many levels, but overall I like her and find her far more entertaining than Tamra and Shannon. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
On 2/19/2019 at 7:37 AM, Jextella said:

Table for 2.  Vicki is icky on many levels, but overall I like her and find her far more entertaining than Tamra and Shannon. 

Edited February 19 by Jextella

I'm joining the table! This show without despicable Vicki is nothing. And if Vicki has truly been "demoted" she is going to bring down a shit storm on these women. Especially Tamra and Kelly. It's exactly what I've been waiting for...vile bitches going after vile bitches!

I hope Vicky takes down Tamra and Tamra takes down Kelly. And Kelly has been itching to take down Heather Dubrow so bring it on bitches! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2019 at 3:33 AM, Diane Mars said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Are those the same thrones from Jennifer's (RHNJ) house?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I don't think Vicki's plastic surgery is bad at all. She looks good (on the outside) for 60?

Compared to the plastic surgery of Taylor Armstrong and Adrienne MaGoof from RHOBH, Vicki looks ok. I know everyone hates Vicki but I'm just commenting on her facial surgery not her soul.

• Love 3

Vicki used Luke Perry's death to sell product.  Posted on Facebook:

“Luke was responsible in his estate planning and because of that he relieved his family of a lot of the burdens that would happen if he didn’t have it in place the way he did. It makes you realize how important Planning is and how NOT to procrastinate taking care of a trust, health directives and securing life insurance for those you leave behind. So sad.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/rhoc-vicki-gunvalson-slammed-tacky-luke-perry-death-insurance-post

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

“Luke was responsible in his estate planning and because of that he relieved his family of a lot of the burdens that would happen if he didn’t have it in place the way he did. It makes you realize how important Planning is and how NOT to procrastinate taking care of a trust, health directives and securing life insurance for those you leave behind. So sad.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/rhoc-vicki-gunvalson-slammed-tacky-luke-perry-death-insurance-post

She has no intention of shedding the Despicable Bitch persona.  Hopefully, her end-of-life planning has included the directive to have that engraved on her headstone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

She has no intention of shedding the Despicable Bitch persona.  Hopefully, her end-of-life planning has included the directive to have that engraved on her headstone.

So, cancer scamming cunt is off the table?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yes. Inappropriate but smart.

I had an Aunt (that I didn't know existed) who died intestate 2 years ago. So here I am, 2 years later still waiting for probate attorneys to wrap things up. The attorneys will make the most money and I will get a tiny amount when it's over.

So whether it's Vicki (or any other insurance agent) or an estate attorney, make sure you have a will my friends. I'm not trying to promote Vicki, just passing along some info that might change someone's life or death 😺

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It's Christmas in March!!!!!!

I love this even more than if she'd been outright fired. A pay cut??? HAAAAAA! Get's her where she LIVES.

And from this gem of an article we also learn that if and when douchebag proposes, it will be all for show.

I came here to comment on this twat using Luke Perry for profit. This was an unexpected leftover present under the tree!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, chenoa333 said:

I had an Aunt (that I didn't know existed) who died intestate 2 years ago. So here I am, 2 years later still waiting for probate attorneys to wrap things up. The attorneys will make the most money and I will get a tiny amount when it's over

The state of Maryland will tie things up for 2 years or more in probate, tacky timing as Vicki's comment was it was accurate.  I am sorry that you have to go thru not only a loss but all the paperwork too.

• Love 6
On 3/15/2019 at 10:21 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

The state of Maryland will tie things up for 2 years or more in probate, tacky timing as Vicki's comment was it was accurate.  I am sorry that you have to go thru not only a loss but all the paperwork too.

Thanks for your kind words. 😺My aunt lived in Ohio. I moved to California in 1981. Ohio is only one of 7 states that make it mandatory for heirs to live/reside in the same state as the deceased in order to be a conservator/fiduciary/executor. So the probate attorneys are getting most of my aunt's $300,000.00. I'm probably looking at $4000.00 if that. But better than a hundred dollars! 😁 Anyway folks, even if I only own nothing but a used car when i die, I'm having a will leaving my car to an animal rescue organization. Fuck these greedy attorneys! And fuck Coto Insurance too!

• Love 11

Geeze...Vicki can't even acknowledge a simple gift without making it all about her:  "It's the gifts like this from my kids that make me know 'job well done.'"  Ever heard of a simple thank you?

Yes, Vicki, you were the best mom ever.  The ashtray proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
Punctuation
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

How much you wanna bet Vicki made that for herself?

Or one of Brianna's boys made it for Brianna and she gave it to Vicki. It's an ugly tray...that's why I'm guessing a child made it. You know those gifts kids make that are hideous but you can't tell the kid it's ugly. You just re-gift it.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

How much you wanna bet Vicki made that for herself?

How much you wanna bet Vicki made bought that for herself?

43 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Or one of Brianna's boys made it for Brianna and she gave it to Vicki. It's an ugly tray...that's why I'm guessing a child made it. You know those gifts kids make that are hideous but you can't tell the kid it's ugly. You just re-gift it.

Probably a child in a third world country made it, since they're available on EBay, Amazon, etc.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

How much you wanna bet Vicki made bought that for herself?

Probably a child in a third world country made it, since they're available on EBay, Amazon, etc.

Seriously, that tray is too ugly for a cigarette butt. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2019 at 8:10 AM, walnutqueen said:

So, cancer scamming cunt is off the table?

Never.  She’s earned it.

and I’m sorry, her surgery is hideous.  She looks awful for 60.  She looks awful for any age.

that sorry ass sack of shit.  Using Luke Perry’s death to shill.  Fucking shameless old scag.  Dylan mc Kay was a sacred part of my youth.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Never.  She’s earned it.

and I’m sorry, her surgery is hideous.  She looks awful for 60.  She looks awful for any age.

that sorry ass sack of shit.  Using Luke Perry’s death to shill.  Fucking shameless old scag.  Dylan mc Kay was a sacred part of my youth.  

Preach!  

Link Stark (John from Cincinnati) was a sacred part of my dotage.

• Love 4

Ruh-Ro.  Vicki's being sued for fraud.  She sold a policy to a married couple and claimed it had a lifetime waiver of premiums for the surviving spouse, but that was not the case.

"Joan accuses the Bravo star of misrepresenting the policies 'fraudulently and willfully' for over 20 years, 'throughout which time [her spouse] paid ever-increasing premiums yet was ultimately denied the specific benefit on which the purchase of the policy was predicated.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6894011/Vicki-Gunvalson-sued-82-year-old-woman-fraud.html

• Love 7