Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

On 10/16/2017 at 8:35 PM, Cranky One said:

Is Vicki seriously going to wear that monstrosity for an 11 hour (I think) flight?

Wasn't she wearing knee high boots as well? Everyone knows that your feet swell on a long flight. Is she going to take them off? I picture that clip I saw of the lady who stuck her feet on another person's arm rest. Just gross. I hope for the other passengers sake she is wearing socks and her feet don't stink. 

• Love 1

That WWHL episode was so weird.  Vicki had NO INTEREST in talking about anything to do with the show.  She just refuses to admit any of her actions, and acts sosososo put out that anyone would expect her to be accountable.

She was just so over it.

Andy actually said (something like) "Are you upset at me about something?" 

I can't see how she can survive another season as a full housewife. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Do they usually know this before the season is over?

Supposedly they do not. For sure I don't believe before the reunion films because a gal who knew she was fired would probably behave differently at the reunion. In the same way that anyone who was at work and knew they had been fired would probably behave differently. But my guess is that they get a sense of things. Vicki was a bit strange on WWHL and I think she knows that she is potentially in trouble. Luckily for her Peggy and Lydia are such a mess on the show and Bravo might be reluctant to make so many changes in one season. Not that they haven't before, but I believe that Andy said at one point that having so much turnover in one season (thinking he was talking about NY) might not have been the best idea. I cannot stand Vicki at all, but I think that the most likely scenario is that Lydia and Peggy are given walking papers. 

• Love 3

That WWHL episode was so weird.  Vicki had NO INTEREST in talking about anything to do with the show.  She just refuses to admit any of her actions, and acts sosososo put out that anyone would expect her to be accountable.

Agree she was strange.  When Andy asked about the coffee meet sit-down with Tamra at first she said "well that's all that was shown" insinuating there was more, then later said "it was over so fast" insinuating we saw all there was to see.  So hmm?  I see that in Vicki's mind Tamra came in with an edge by the way she said "what's up" when she first sat down. 

I almost, *almost*, felt bad for her, at one point she was kind of muttering "I just want to have fun".. and I kind of get it. She knows this show is floundering, and it's not fun.  You watch RHONY which was SUPER fun this year, and even RHOD they are having fun, then you watch OC and it's a total downer at best, boring at worst.  I don't even think Vicki is looking to be real friends I think she is like lets just be filming-friends and have on-camera fun.  It IS Shannon that brings up a lot of the grudge they all have, and she can be kind of a soul-suck.  So when I think of it this way, I do kind of get where Vicki is coming from.  

But then I had to LOL when she said she was not being iced out, everyone is trying to get IN her circle.  Haaa!  So delusional - and then she's back!

• Love 7
On 10/18/2017 at 10:49 AM, FortKnox said:

Whoever wrote that is an idiot, but I hope they’re right.  I got the feeling that Bravo is going to let the Ick out with some dignity intact, which is the heart B.S.  story they just floated.  Now Ick gets to say she’s bowing out because of her health, not because everybody everywhere hates her moldy old guts. 

• Love 7

This is just another scam by the Vickster. Her insurance business is probably in the tank and poor Steve can only afford to take her to the local Arby's twice a month at best. She probably hounded some remaining friends and family members to contribute the glowing reviews (or wrote them herself). Might even be worth it to pay $40 for my very own Vicky video, if only to be able to rip her Xanax-heavy performances in my review. But then it would probably never see the light of day.

So very desperate. And the irony that she would choose to give her half-assed support to anything having to do with authentic cancer survivors is ironic to the max.

What's next? Vicky's Psychic Hotline?

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Whoever wrote that is an idiot, but I hope they’re right.  I got the feeling that Bravo is going to let the Ick out with some dignity intact, which is the heart B.S.  story they just floated.  Now Ick gets to say she’s bowing out because of her health, not because everybody everywhere hates her moldy old guts. 

You crack me up! I shall now always refer to The Ick...well, as The Ick!

• Love 4
On 10/19/2017 at 7:05 PM, Cranky One said:

You crack me up! I shall now always refer to The Ick...well, as The Ick!

Well, I can be juvenile when applicable, I like to call her Icky...another poster coined that a while back!

• Love 1

I'm fighting the urge to order this "shout out" from Vicki and tell him I'm suffering being scammed with a fake cure for cancer and then some bs insurance.  I wonder if she would even be self aware enough to know I was poking at her?

• Love 6

I sure hope the "insiders" are correct:

As a source explained, Vicki Gunvalson will reportedly be featured in a “friend” role on The Real Housewives of Orange County after having her “worst” season of shooting ever during Season 12.

“She had her worst shooting season ever,” an insider told Life & Style magazine.

The insider went on to reveal that Vicki Gunvalson actually learned of her alleged demotion recently, and when she did, she reportedly began running around screaming at everyone, demanding answers regarding the Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13 cast.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4592848/vicki-gunvalson-is-allegedly-freaking-out-about-her-possible-demotion-on-real-housewives-of-orange-county

• Love 3

"Friend of" isn't good enough for me. LuAnn was "friend of" one year and it was her best season! It will all depend on how willing the others are to film with her, but I'd prefer to not see her stank face AT ALL. 

• Love 15

This will burn her more than being  fired outright.  She’ll have to show up knowing that she’s basically an Alexis or Lizzie.  That’s she’s second best.  That Tamra is top dog. 

also, give Donn his fucking name back. 

• Love 9
On 10/18/2017 at 0:41 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Wasn't she wearing knee high boots as well? Everyone knows that your feet swell on a long flight. Is she going to take them off? I picture that clip I saw of the lady who stuck her feet on another person's arm rest. Just gross. I hope for the other passengers sake she is wearing socks and her feet don't stink. 

Maybe she thought the boots could serve the role of compression socks?  Who knows.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe she thought the boots could serve the role of compression socks?  Who knows.

Well, another fact (not really, I'm being facetious) to support her cardiac health needs. Speaking of. If she did have a prior history of clotting then she would have been advised to wear compression stockings/socks. Or take Heparin (injection) or another oral (Eliquis) blood thinner prophylacticly. I say the latter, as it doesn't require as many blood tests for levels and toxicity. That's a long flight from LA to Iceland. If I keep calling foul I'm going to turn into a fowl! 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well, another fact (not really, I'm being facetious) to support her cardiac health needs. Speaking of. If she did have a prior history of clotting then she would have been advised to wear compression stockings/socks. Or take Heparin (injection) or another oral (Eliquis) blood thinner prophylacticly. I say the latter, as it doesn't require as many blood tests for levels and toxicity. That's a long flight from LA to Iceland. If I keep calling foul I'm going to turn into a fowl! 

I can just see her refusing to use the more clinical/effective options in the interest of fayshun.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, misschung said:

Vicki's daughter is moving, according to her husband's Instagram account.  Didn't they just get that house and put like 50 grand into it?

They did just sink money into that house but maybe Ryan realized it was too close to Vicki's house for comfort! LOL

• Love 3

She looks great there! Healthiest I've seen her in a long while. Is he done with the military at this point? I can never keep up. It would definitely be wise, IMO, for them to get some distance from Vicki. Stay close enough for Nana to see her grandkids when she can, but not so close that she's inserting herself into every facet of your life. 

Or they could pull a Michael and just not give her their new address. 

• Love 8

Briana does look great! I'm sorry that they may be leaving OC as I always get a kick out of the T and O Road Show. Has Vix put anything on her SM related to Bri & Co moving? I'm not on FB or Twitter so I learn about the HWs postings from y'all.

• Love 3

They are moving to be close to his family.

Big, big mistake imo.

Brianna could barely stand being in Oklahoma and she is now moving on the other coast....

BEA8AB21-31DE-4C90-856F-5DFA5E935B9D.jpeg

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 4

They are moving to North Carolina. I wonder how Briana feels about that.  Definitely different from the OC lifestyle.  Guess she can't blame it on Brooks this time, lol 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 3

I am amazed that the sound of Vicky's shrieking upon hearing this news didn't trigger a massive earthquake.

I suppose the folks in Oklahoma are relieved now that Vicky will spout her ignorant vitriol about NC when she visits the grandkids there.

• Love 13

Love the Outer Banks.

I wonder if they will be near Duke Uni for Briana's ongoing health problems. Maybe she's planning to go back to work and he's going to be a stay-at-home Pa for awhile?

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, SCS said:

Love the Outer Banks.

I wonder if they will be near Duke Uni for Briana's ongoing health problems. Maybe she's planning to go back to work and he's going to be a stay-at-home Pa for awhile?

I used to take the kids to Southern Shores.  Briana can take the kids to Kitty Hawk, etc...Vicki will visiting them at some point and embarrassing herself in a new neighborhood.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, LIMOM said:

They are moving to be close to his family.

Big, big mistake imo.

Brianna could barely stand being in Oklahoma and she is now moving on the other coast....

BEA8AB21-31DE-4C90-856F-5DFA5E935B9D.jpeg

Got a kick from this image and the Disney image upthread. Troy always has a big I'm-king-of-the-world grin on his face and Owen is solemn like a little minister. Perhaps he'll

pursue a Th.D and write his research on the concept of OC mega-churches, the phrase Jesus Jugs, and if fighting with co-workers is akin to being nailed to the cross. 

Edited by SCS

I imagine that they are searching for a very different lifestyle.  If Ryan still struggles with PTSD then I'm sure the proximity to Vicki and trying to maintain that certain OC charm could wear him down. 

Briana claims she can live anywhere and be happy, so I wonder if this will be a good fit for her.  Awhile ago, I noticed on her Pinterest board that she had a board "North Carolina home" - this was way, way before they moved back to the OC.  Maybe it was always in the back of their minds. 

• Love 5

Well, this sounds like the death rattle for Vicki.  She has absolutely no storyline left, unless you count her paid Gigolo who wants to drag her dead corpse behind an airplane.  

Good for Brianna.  She needs to get away from the she troll. 

• Love 13

Boy.  Other than Peggy, we have big changes across the board for all the women:

• Vicki - Brianna leaving
  • Shannon - Divorce
  • Kelly - Divorce
  • Meghan - Moving
  • Lydia - New magazine venture

Major drama next season.  I always wondered if producers kept Vicki only if Briana also appeared. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3

As much as I dislike Vicki, I don't like Brianna any more than I do her mother. She is a giant user. When she was in OK she had Vicki continually flying there because she was bored and didn't like it there. And for a second time (the first several years ago) she accepted Vicki helping her buy a car (or lease -whatever). As a married woman and mother she should have said no, but she didn't.

Then she moves back to the OC because she doesn't like OK, and needs to be closer to her drs. But I also remember her saying that she missed the OC. She  lets her mother help her buy a house. Who knows who paid for the renos. She also seems to have used Vicki quite often as a babysitter, and Steve as a male figure for her kids, since she abandoned her hubby to move back to the OC.

Now two shorts months after Ryan is discharged they are moving to NC? Because she has never liked the OC? Sure, Brianna. More likely, Vicki is being demoted to FOH or fired, so no more RHOC money coming to Brianna. And I would imagine Vicki and Ryan have clashed since he has been out of the picture for a couple of years. 

So while they may have legit reasons for wanting to move to NC, I don't think Brianna will last. She is too much of a princess, and as dependent on her mother as her mother is on her. I think she will be back within a year, with or without Ragey Ryan. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, film noire said:

You're right, they *are* all in flux  -- (except Peggy, who IS flux, the medieval kind) -- my hope for next season is that RHoOC dose a crossover with "Who Do You Think You Are?" and Peggy finds out she's not Armenian, but a white bread WASP adopted out of Darien, Connecticut, born to a woman named Jinxie who collects revolutionary pewter, slams back gin & tonics, and routinely says things like, "That boat is mighty yar!" 

You have me dying.

• Love 6

This Raleigh, NC native is NOT happy to hear these fools are moving here.  NC is his home state, but it doesn't seem Raleigh is his hometown--it never is.  They would fit in better in Eastern NC (though I'm going to guess he's from Western NC based on nothing but gut) than they will here in Raleigh.

• Love 3