Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, straightshooter said:

I wish they'd hold her down in a vat of pie filling for a while.

She would come up with another fraudulent get rich quick scheme "Vicki's Pie Hole." A Pie of the month club that's overpriced, artificial with an insurance pitch on the back of every box. 

• Love 8
On 10/18/2016 at 4:58 PM, straightshooter said:

I wish they'd hold her down in a vat of pie filling for a while.

Remember when we were wishing that the pastor would hold Tamrat down a few seconds to many when baptizing her.

• Love 5

I wish Vicki would get baptized and her pasture turns out to be a newly ordained Tamra.   Oops, you wanted a baptism?  I thought you wanted a waterboarding.   

Tamra has been running shit for awhile.  When she wants someone gone, they get gone.  I don't think she ever really wanted Vicki gone before, but she does now.

And for once and for all, Vicki, Jeana is the OG.  You are the Ogre.  While you were building your boring insurance empire and looking plain and average, Jeana was a gorgeous model and actress who married a professional athlete.  That's a glamorous storyline.  Laurie was a very attractive woman who got "poor" and bounced back with a vengeance to land an even fatter wallet at the ripe old age of 45+.  George could have had a woman half Laurie's age, but he wanted Laurie, and that vexes your tired plain ass.  Laurie and Jeana were beautiful women with compelling stories.  All you had was a boring ass insurance  business and middle class life.  Not OG at all.  

• Love 13

Vicki and Briana's strings attached relationship may get a little stickier with Ryan being denied a medical discharge from the USMC.  Ryan would be an absolute fool to give up his retirement hopes after serving 15-16 years in the Corps.  I guess he can only hope to get stationed back on the west coast again to be near his wife, children  and the house Vicki is buying for them.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki and Briana's strings attached relationship may get a little stickier with Ryan being denied a medical discharge from the USMC.  Ryan would be an absolute fool to give up his retirement hopes after serving 15-16 years in the Corps.  I guess he can only hope to get stationed back on the west coast again to be near his wife, children  and the house Vicki is buying for them.

His request was denied?  Talk about putting the cart before the horse.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Did this happen?  Where was it reported?  Geeze -- they sold their house in OK and everything.  I wonder how much time is left on his current enlistment.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did this happen?  Where was it reported?  Geeze -- they sold their house in OK and everything.  I wonder how much time is left on his current enlistment.

According to Vicki last week on WWHL, Ryan is still in the USMC.  There was no longer a mention of retiring.  She blew through it very quickly and mentioned Briana had been diagnosed but no longer wanted to share. 

My guess is he probably is committed until his orders on OKC are finished-so I guess next spring. I believe Briana said they had a three years in OKC.   

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

According to Vicki last week on WWHL, Ryan is still in the USMC.  There was no longer a mention of retiring.  She blew through it very quickly and mentioned Briana had been diagnosed but no longer wanted to share

My guess is he probably is committed until his orders on OKC are finished-so I guess next spring. I believe Briana said they had a three years in OKC.   

She gladly take a paycheck from the show and has a "friend of" status complete with talking head, bitched and moaned about her health for several episodes and now she doesn't want to share, when she's finally diagnosed? Not that I care, really, but it is very eye roll worthy.

• Love 9

My guess is he probably is committed until his orders on OKC are finished-so I guess next spring. I believe Briana said they had a three years in OKC.

If he has to stay there then it's probably cheaper for him to get a small cookie cutter apartment than to stay in a big $400k house alone.  I think it's a little odd that Brianna would live apart from him for so long, and that separating this young family would be encouraged and endorsed by her mother, but yeah it makes sense if that mother is Vicki.  Hopefully he gets moved back to West Coast.  I think typical is you have to stay in 20 years to retire.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

If he has to stay there then it's probably cheaper for him to get a small cookie cutter apartment than to stay in a big $400k house alone.  I think it's a little odd that Brianna would live apart from him for so long, and that separating this young family would be encouraged and endorsed by her mother, but yeah it makes sense if that mother is Vicki.  Hopefully he gets moved back to West Coast.  I think typical is you have to stay in 20 years to retire.

I would think someone up the chain of command might advise Ryan that he should stay the course and get his retirement-apparently the USMC rejected his disability retirement.  Last year after the October 1st, reunion filmed, Vicki went whole hog on this moving Briana to OC campaign.  Unlike production I don't think the USMC saw it her way.

At this point I have zero sympathy for Briana when it comes to raising her children alone and she should be ashamed of herself that she took the bait and moved to OC.  Since as late as last month she was still living with Vicki, it would be quite easy for her to sell Vicki's new home and storyline as a flip and move back with her husband.  They can rent in OKC until he gets his next set of orders.  Briana needs to get her priorities straight and realize her children deserve to live with their father-I am quite certain that Briana's health condition isn't so rare that she can only be treated in southern California.  Time for Briana to make some friends with the other military spouses and cut mama's apron strings.

I will say with Ryan salary, it has to be damn attractive to pick up six figures for hanging out with mom.

• Love 10

So Ryan only has 4-5 years before he qualifies for retirement?  Why wouldn't he just suck it up, take an office assignment, go to school and have financial security, even if it is modest?  Shit, he will be young, and can take on a job he likes afterwards, and Brianas earning potential is good.   All because she doesn't want to live in OKC for the next few years?  Suck it up lady.  Concentrate on your kids and your health.  

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

So Ryan only has 4-5 years before he qualifies for retirement?  Why wouldn't he just suck it up, take an office assignment, go to school and have financial security, even if it is modest?  Shit, he will be young, and can take on a job he likes afterwards, and Brianas earning potential is good.   All because she doesn't want to live in OKC for the next few years?  Suck it up lady.  Concentrate on your kids and your health.  

My guess is this spring/summer he will get new orders-who knows maybe he will end up back in OC or the west coast or maybe some amazing place like Hawaii.  I think he has been in about 16-17 years so he would be a tool to bounce before he has earned a lifetime retirement-before the age of 40. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is this spring/summer he will get new orders-who knows maybe he will end up back in OC or the west coast or maybe some amazing place like Hawaii.  I think he has been in about 16-17 years so he would be a tool to bounce before he has earned a lifetime retirement-before the age of 40. 

Personally, I think it would be fun to move around for the next five years.  The kids will adapt and probably be more confident as a result.  Even if Brianna's boring eyore ass was offered a lucrative Bravo contract, how many years would that be for?    She knew going into the marriage that he was career military.   From what I've seen, career military enjoy the lifestyle and camaraderie.   She's a dick if she's trying to take that from him.

• Love 3
On 10/21/2016 at 6:24 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

She gladly take a paycheck from the show and has a "friend of" status complete with talking head, bitched and moaned about her health for several episodes and now she doesn't want to share, when she's finally diagnosed? Not that I care, really, but it is very eye roll worthy.

Well she needs something of interest so she can come back next year.  I for one don't think her illness storyline is interesting.  So spill don't spill I don't care. 

• Love 3

So Vicki sent a blogger a "legal warning" and threatens to send another one? Oh Vicki, get over yourself already! LOL

Vicki GunvalsonVerified account ‏@vgunvalson 1h1 hour ago

@realmrhousewife Bc that's how a real "reporter" acts. Ill be sure 2 resend u the legal warning u got last week. Have a great wkend!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So Vicki sent a blogger a "legal warning" and threatens to send another one? Oh Vicki, get over yourself already! LOL

Vicki GunvalsonVerified account ‏@vgunvalson 1h1 hour ago

@realmrhousewife Bc that's how a real "reporter" acts. Ill be sure 2 resend u the legal warning u got last week. Have a great wkend!

The legal warning consistented of sending a copy of her PR rep's letter to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.  Not really a legal warning. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The legal warning consistented of sending a copy of her PR rep's letter to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.  Not really a legal warning. 

So, Vicki is lying once again! LOL She is trying to make it sound like she is threatening to sue this guy/site when she isn't. LOL Typical Vicki! LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Why on earth was she involving the Orange County Sheriff's Department? What states still have criminal defamation statutes? And when was the last time a jurisdiction prosecuted anyone for criminal defamation?  

This is actually stupider than Tamra's cyst and deceased. Tamra got the name of what she was doing wrong, but she still understood the purpose behind it. But Vicki's legal warning shows a cartoonish level of arrogance and ignorance. There are basically no district attorneys who will prosecute someone for criminal defamation. Plus I'm sure there is some poor person at the Sheriff's Department or in the county attorney's office who has been tasked with formulating a response to her stupid warning:

"Mrs. Gunvalson,

Thank you for contacting the Orange County Sheriff's Department about your concerns regarding defamation. Unfortunately, California no longer has a criminal defamation law. It was repealed in blah blah. California still has a civil defamation statute and you are free to file a civil claim against Mr. Real Housewife also known as blah blah. Typically, in a civil action neither the Sheriff's Department or the District Attorney would be involved. 

However if during your pursuit of civil remedies for your defamation you discover evidence of criminal wrongdoing, you are free to forward that information to the Sheriff's Department or this office. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

A county employee who is completely over it"

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Why on earth was she involving the Orange County Sheriff's Department? What states still have criminal defamation statutes? And when was the last time a jurisdiction prosecuted anyone for criminal defamation?  

This is actually stupider than Tamra's cyst and deceased. Tamra got the name of what she was doing wrong, but she still understood the purpose behind it. But Vicki's legal warning shows a cartoonish level of arrogance and ignorance. There are basically no district attorneys who will prosecute someone for criminal defamation. Plus I'm sure there is some poor person at the Sheriff's Department or in the county attorney's office who has been tasked with formulating a response to her stupid warning:

"Mrs. Gunvalson,

Thank you for contacting the Orange County Sheriff's Department about your concerns regarding defamation. Unfortunately, California no longer has a criminal defamation law. It was repealed in blah blah. California still has a civil defamation statute and you are free to file a civil claim against Mr. Real Housewife also known as blah blah. Typically, in a civil action neither the Sheriff's Department or the District Attorney would be involved. 

However if during your pursuit of civil remedies for your defamation you discover evidence of criminal wrongdoing, you are free to forward that information to the Sheriff's Department or this office. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

A county employee who is completely over it"

I suspect this "legal warning" had to do with the now defunct KAC non-charity, charity. The realmrhousewife was blogging about the guy that went after that charity. Supposedly, he sent a letter to the Ca AG's office about it being a scam/fraud....... http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/10/11/vicki-gunvalson-kill-all-cancer-fraud-complaint-filed-attorney-general-exclusive/ and Vicki was/is pissed at anyone that blogged about it. She and her people have threatened to sue this ML that sent the letter and I guess anyone that blogs about it now! LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect this "legal warning" had to do with the now defunct KAC non-charity, charity. The realmrhousewife was blogging about the guy that went after that charity. Supposedly, he sent a letter to the Ca AG's office about it being a scam/fraud....... http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/10/11/vicki-gunvalson-kill-all-cancer-fraud-complaint-filed-attorney-general-exclusive/ and Vicki was/is pissed at anyone that blogged about it. She and her people have threatened to sue this ML that sent the letter and I guess anyone that blogs about it now! LOL

The tweet is down but he clearly said Vicki cc a copy of the letter to Orange County Sheriff's Office. -BTW earlier this year the Real Mr. Housewife was Vicki's BFF.

The cancer charity is down, the corporate documents are on file, Vicki filmed a commercial, in an effort to redeem herself.  There is nothing more or less to let Vicki off the hook.  She tried to take a shortcut to "redeem herself and endear herself to cancer patients and their families.  As evidenced by the whopping $143.00 raised no one cares or believes Vicki.  If Vicki is so bloody charitable-where was her donation?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The tweet is down but he clearly said Vicki cc a copy of the letter to Orange County Sheriff's Office. -BTW earlier this year the Real Mr. Housewife was Vicki's BFF.

The cancer charity is down, the corporate documents are on file, Vicki filmed a commercial, in an effort to redeem herself.  There is nothing more or less to let Vicki off the hook.  She tried to take a shortcut to "redeem herself and endear herself to cancer patients and their families.  As evidenced by the whopping $143.00 raised no one cares or believes Vicki.  If Vicki is so bloody charitable-where was her donation?

I found this tweet of Vicki's very telling! LOL

Vicki Gunvalson ‏@vgunvalson 8h8 hours ago Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

@realmrhousewife @BravotvNews hmm.. Who am I ??? Who are you??? A blogger? You can "think" you know me, but you don't. They r liars

• Love 2
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I'm sure it did. But if you believe that something fraudulent is happening with a charity, the AGs office is the correct place to direct your concerns and complaints. There is nothing malicious or defamatory about sending your concerns to the AG. And there was a lot that was concerning about Kill All Cancer.

Back when I practiced law, I can remember a case coming through the jurisdiction where the entire board of the charity had failed to read any report about how the charity was operating for years. They didn't look through financial reports, reports about how many people got their charitable services, no reports on complaints. It was horrific. So when state regulators came through and said that protective services had to be involved with the individuals who were eliglible for services, every last board member was surprised. The Executive Director was prosecuted. The insurance company that issued the directors and officers liability said that they were not entitled to have that protection. And the AG did prosecute the board for failure to supervise. I moved to another state before the case was finalized. I'm sure most of the board went bankrupt or nearly so trying to defend themselves. In a certain sense, Vicki is lucky because her reputation is so terrible and sketchy that she's incapable of raising the amount that might make the AG take notice. 

Congrats Vicki! The only thing keeping you solvent and out of prison is that you are an untrustworthy selfish asshole.

I've said that Vicki would have been much better off if she had simply sponsored an event for an existing charity or had participated in part of a training for health navigators. With the health navigator training, she would have the opportunity to plug Coto insurance. This would require subtlety. There's nothing subtle about Vicki.

• Love 11

I see a new Bravo show " Bottom of the Barrel" starring Vicki Gunvalson and Jim Marchesi. New scam and despicable behavior every week as they try to eat each other alive while screwing innocent victims over .

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

I see a new Bravo show " Bottom of the Barrel" starring Vicki Gunvalson and Jim Marchesi. New scam and despicable behavior every week as they try to eat each other alive while screwing innocent victims over .

Genius!  Brooks can be a "friend of".  

Such a show could only boast a large ensemble cast - there are just too many who qualify and the list grows longer every season.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2016 at 8:27 PM, zoeysmom said:

If I was the blogger, I would make a casserole and stencil Fuck You in paprika on the top and send it to her.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Cherrio said:

If I was the blogger, I would make a casserole and stencil Fuck You in paprika on the top and send it to her.

Chicken Shit Casserole with extra filling and lots of brown gravy.

• Love 8

I would add "Here's your casserole, you stanky ass scallawag " if there's room.  And yeah, fuck you Vicki.  Even if you have brains coming out your ear and blood out your ass, Fuuuuccckk Yooouuuuuu. 

• Love 4
On 10/29/2016 at 8:41 AM, goofygirl said:

Oh good grief.  Vicki is just SUCH an ass, isn't she?  I'm so tired of all her stuff! Can she just go away already and terrorize Coto?

She is already doing that. I live in an adjacent city and Vicki sightings are frequent and always unpleasant.

• Love 5

Refresh my memory...was Vicki always the butt of the joke on the show...or did that develop as the seasons went on?

Despite what Vicki thinks, the show was just as much Jeana's show as hers....and her departure really affected the show in a way that its never recovered..imho.

• Love 4

Vicki's been pretty ridiculous as far as I can remember. Footballs in the head, falling after receiving rewards, her son being ashamed when she comes to visit. I don't know, I don't like her, so my memory may be clouded. But I don't think being the longest remaining cast member necessarily makes her the star or anything. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Refresh my memory...was Vicki always the butt of the joke on the show...or did that develop as the seasons went on?

Despite what Vicki thinks, the show was just as much Jeana's show as hers....and her departure really affected the show in a way that its never recovered..imho.

IMO, I think so!  

Jeanna's family was the center of the show.  There was the other HW that left the show and moved to Chicago, Laurie took a job from Vicki but didn't take Vicki seriously and there was Jo & Slade with Slade pretending he was all that...

Vicki's narrative was that she was the hard working, successful goofy fun bus, which is what she wanted us to think but I never saw her as typical of upper class OC for such a show. She was always criticizing the other ladies for being just "housewives" even though the show was named "Real Housewives" and the concept was to feature well heeled OC wives, a glimpse behind the gate!

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Do Tell! (altho I can imagine it)

Never waits in line anywhere. Expects staff at grocery stores and restaurants to hover in large numbers and yet ignores said hoverers. Vic once cut me dead in line at Trader Joe's because I had the nerve to talk to her grandson who was adorably trying to give me his stickers. Never in the history of mankind has 'Have a nice day' sounded more like 'Fuck off at once'. 

• Love 12

Vicki's narrative was that she was the hard working, successful goofy fun bus, which is what she wanted us to think but I never saw her as typical of upper class OC for such a show. She was always criticizing the other ladies for being just "housewives" even though the show was named "Real Housewives" and the concept was to feature well heeled OC wives, a glimpse behind the gate!

Yes her Season 1 showed her as working Mom, hoverparent, ran a business, work hard, play hard type of family, partying in Havasu.  From what I remember on the 100th episode special, Andy was very taken with her house and her backyard grotto.  Her audition tape showed herself, Lauri, Brianna and Ashley going down the slide in their bikinis. 

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:35 PM, Cherrio said:

Paprika....

Why not dried ghost peppers run thru a mill?

• Love 8
On 11/2/2016 at 1:47 PM, PrincessSteel said:

Never waits in line anywhere. Expects staff at grocery stores and restaurants to hover in large numbers and yet ignores said hoverers. Vic once cut me dead in line at Trader Joe's because I had the nerve to talk to her grandson who was adorably trying to give me his stickers. Never in the history of mankind has 'Have a nice day' sounded more like 'Fuck off at once'. 

Awww was Troy trying to give you his stickers ?   That kid seems so sweet.

Icky?  Not so much.  Ugh.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, jnymph said:

Awww was Troy trying to give you his stickers ?   That kid seems so sweet.

Icky?  Not so much.  Ugh.

I must confess that I don't watch the show. At first I thought that she seemed vaguely familiar because I'd seen her face on real estate For Sale signs or something like that. I was interacting with the child in her cart because he was being super adorable and offering me his stickers. After a lengthy chat with the little fellow Vic turned to me and hissed, which is when I recognized her.

• Love 11
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:15 AM, IKnowRight said:

IMO, I think so!  

Jeanna's family was the center of the show.  There was the other HW that left the show and moved to Chicago, Laurie took a job from Vicki but didn't take Vicki seriously and there was Jo & Slade with Slade pretending he was all that...

Jeana has always worked as a real estate agent-so Vicki claiming to be the only one who worked was a bit of a misnomer.  Jeana house was twice the size of Vicki's and she had to raise her children pretty much by herself-her husband worked for the Oakland A's and then he didn't after multiple arrests.

I always thought Vicki kind of downplayed Jeana's success in real estate.

• Love 15
On 11/5/2016 at 8:50 AM, zoeysmom said:

Jeana has always worked as a real estate agent-so Vicki claiming to be the only one who worked was a bit of a misnomer.  Jeana house was twice the size of Vicki's and she had to raise her children pretty much by herself-her husband worked for the Oakland A's and then he didn't after multiple arrests.

I always thought Vicki kind of downplayed Jeana's success in real estate.

ITA Zoeysmom.  There's the truth/reality and then there's Vicki's version of her world.  You know, she's a legend in her own mind!  

• Love 13

Vicki "downplays" everyone else's successes.  She is so jealous of the rest of the world; it's cringeworthy to watch her brag about herself while making snide remarks about others' accomplishments.  I truly hope she's gone next season.  She needs a huge serving of humility to pick at for awhile.

• Love 8
On 11/5/2016 at 8:50 AM, zoeysmom said:

Jeana house was twice the size of Vicki's and she had to raise her children pretty much by herself-her husband worked for the Oakland A's and then he didn't after multiple arrests.

As I recall her husband (as well as his father?) was a player on the A's but was seriously injured and suffered brain damage after being hit in the head by a baseball. I believe he was basically given a job (ie, a paycheck) for life. My ex was mentally ill; it's not an easy thing to live with and raising kids with that, well, it's not like living with the Walton's. Jeana had her faults but she had a lot on her plate and it wasn't all good. Overall, I give her a lot of credit.

• Love 20

Vicki may have "success" in the business world (I know that's debatable), but her personal relationships are shit. Her mother always seemed exasperated by her. She and Donn had a marriage rife with infidelity, solo trips, and sniping back and forth. Her son moved and wouldn't even tell her the address. Her daughter throws her under the bus on national TV. She has a different "bestie" every few years, because she's such a horrible person she cannot maintain a true friendship. 

Personally? I'd rather live in a van down by the river, but have strong and loving relationships with people I can count on. 

• Love 16

Vicki's beau appears to be just as shady as she is.  He's running for Anaheim City Council for the second time (failed miserably the first time), and was sued for adding Chavez to his name in order to pander to Hispanic voters.  He also doesn't live in the city as required, so he rented a 700 square foot apartment in order to have a local address.  His neighbors say he never moved a stick of furniture into the apartment and is rarely spotted on the premises.  So he's not exactly living there.  The OC Weekly tried to visit him at home, but had no luck:

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/does-council-hopeful-steve-chavez-lodge-really-live-in-west-anaheim-full-time-7653502

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/steve-chavez-lodge-anaheim-council-candidate-gets-sued-over-reclaiming-latino-surname-that-hes-never-used-before-6449233

• Love 6
On 11/7/2016 at 2:40 PM, ghoulina said:

Personally? I'd rather live in a van down by the river, but have strong and loving relationships with people I can count on. 

Yes, but would you live in a FAAAAMMILY VANN???

• Love 13