Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 10/18/2016 at 11:10 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'd so watch that!

Damn, I really need to find a job soon...I spend way too much time on this forum and others on PTV...though I do appreciate the daily company.

I'm sitting here now, being quite lazy, while I have a kitchen in severe need of cleaning.

Guilted myself into finally deciding to get up off of my butt and do something about, just as soon as I post this.

These couples are TOO much..and though Devar's sisters cackling was rude, it was also hilarious.

I'm probably headed straight for hell due to all of the spiteful things I've thought, typed, and said about some of these people.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, lallalla said:

I'm sitting here now, being quite lazy, while I have a kitchen in severe need of cleaning.

Guilted myself into finally deciding to get up off of my butt and do something about, just as soon as I post this.

These couples are TOO much..and though Devar's sisters cackling was rude, it was also hilarious.

I'm probably headed straight for hell due to all of the spiteful things I've thought, typed, and said about some of these people.

Me, too! I've got a whole house in need of cleaning, grocery shopping, and litter boxes to change out...which you just guilted me into remembering I need to do.

I can just hear that voice every time I snark on this and other forums...mmmmhmmm, you goin' straight to hell for dat one! Mmmmmn hmmmm dat's right!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Me, too! I've got a whole house in need of cleaning, grocery shopping, and litter boxes to change out...which you just guilted me into remembering I need to do.

I can just hear that voice every time I snark on this and other forums...mmmmhmmm, you goin' straight to hell for dat one! Mmmmmn hmmmm dat's right!

Well, that voice makes forgoing housework a reasonable choice. 

If Mo is coming back to Ohio what does that mean for the scene where Danielle calls the cops on him?? I think we all assumed that was down in Miami but guess not?

I was wondering about that heavily promoted scene too.  I was under the impression that Dani had followed him down to Miami.  She tells him that she is going to have him deported, and he tells her to go back to Ohio.  It doesn't make sense that he would tell her that if they were already there. 

• Love 1

I thought it rude and disrespectful of Alexei’s friends to speak Hebrew in Loren’s presence, knowing good and well that she doesn't understand.  I don’t get why they are blaming her because he left and didn’t keep in touch. If that were me, I’d tell them where to go and how to get there. 

The look on Danielle’s face when Mohamed told her that he doesn’t want her was heart breaking. I can well imagine how painful it was for her to hear that. She may not be the sharpest knife in the draw, but I don’t like the way he bullies her. I hope she realizes that she is better off without him. I think she should file for an annulment. Have one of his “fans” sponsor him for a green card.

I have a feeling Noone wants out of America and her marriage.  The problem is, she doesn’t know how to tell Kyle. 

• Love 16

Dani is way too old to be taken in by the likes of Mo, but he absolutely committed fraud and should be deported. 

I just did a search for engineering jobs in Miami and got hundreds of hits. Why is it a given that they have to go where Russ gets a job? Such bs 

• Love 6

I don't get fraud out of the situation with Mo and Dani. She testified to the government from 2013-2015 that all was well with them, and, they came to the same conclusion during their lengthy investigations.  They just need to divorce.  She's seemingly incapable of getting an annulment on her own anyway.

• Love 3

She may have testified that way because... she was defrauded.  

Dani obviously isn't the sharpest tool and may even be delusional.  But the thing is.. for there to be fraud, she had to believe him.  Unless it's collusion.. and I don't believe she colluded to get him a greencard.  

The third option that they both went into this marriage with true hearts and good intentions and it just didn't work out seems the least likely to me. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, GracieK said:

She may have testified that way because... she was defrauded.  

Dani obviously isn't the sharpest tool and may even be delusional.  But the thing is.. for there to be fraud, she had to believe him.  Unless it's collusion.. and I don't believe she colluded to get him a greencard.  

The third option that they both went into this marriage with true hearts and good intentions and it just didn't work out seems the least likely to me. 

The third option is the most plausible to me.  Only about 2% of marriages with circumstances similar to theirs work out anyway.  Too many cultural differences.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I thought it rude and disrespectful of Alexei’s friends to speak Hebrew in Loren’s presence, knowing good and well that she doesn't understand.  I don’t get why they are blaming her because he left and didn’t keep in touch. If that were me, I’d tell them where to go and how to get there. 

Loren does not seem like the type who is okay with her husband having female friends.

• Love 6

Mo and Dani's marriage is definitely over and it would best for both if they could just make a clean break of it and move on with their lives. That's what Mo wants but Danielle is still grasping at straws because facing reality is too much for her. When Mo made a comment about her bringing the girls for a visit sometime, he probably didn't mean a word of it. It's just something people say, especially when they want to let someone down easy. Judging from the previews, apparently she hauls her butt down there, only to let herself in for another round of heartbreak.

It was sad to see her self destruct in front of the cameras, but we all knew it was coming. 

Side note - Dani needs to  fix her car instead of wasting money chasing after Mo. Her hood was barely staying on and she was missing a hubcap. 

Alexei and Loren - she was giving the evil eye to his female friends at the party, it seemed she was afraid one of them would make moves on him.

• Love 5

It was rather heart breaking seeing Dani so upset and Mo bullying her and talking so mean to her while she was crying. She is delusional in thinking they could work out their problems and stay married. It's so obvious he only used her for a green card. I'm guessing this woman might be mildly retarded so when he said her and the girls could come and visit of course she would think he was sincere. Of course he was not! I think it's cruel that TLC is probably egging her on and footing the bill for her to chase after him in Florida for more drama for this show. I wish he would get deported, he's a scam artist.

I don't know why Alexei's friends are blaming Loren for Alexei not staying in touch with them. He's an adult and she doesn't seem to restrict his actions. Agree it was rude that they were speaking in Hebrew knowing Loren wouldn't understand. 

• Love 7

I got the feeling like Alexei's friends were also giving Loren the evil eye.

It seems like the people in his life don't seem to accept he got married. This isn't dating, or he moved on a whim. He got married. There was a process. There was a move. And relationships will change, even if you do keep in touch. Being married and far away will cause that. It will change even more if they have children, and as he builds a career.

But they make everything seem so final. I feel like there is something in the story that we are missing. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Dani is way too old to be taken in by the likes of Mo, but he absolutely committed fraud and should be deported. 

She wasn't taken in.  She made an informed decision.

Option A: If she doesn't pull the annulment, he'll be deported and out of her clutches, never to be seen again.

Option B: If she pulls the annulment but doesn't file for divorce, he stays here and she gets extra innings to try to mount a comeback.  

She chose Option B.   It was the only way she could retain control of him.   If he were deported, the deportation would be final.  Game over.  This way, she gets to keep playing, gets to stay on TV longer, gets to extend her 15 minutes on social media.   It was an entirely selfish move on Danielle's part.   She's pathological.  

Mohammed may well find himself wishing he did get deported.    

• Love 15

An annulment doesn't automatically mean he'll be deported.  USCIS would do its own investigation.  Right now, as far as they are concerned, there's nothing illegal about their relationship.  Her current filing doesn't stand much of a chance anyway.

• Love 1

In a certain degree i felt so bad for dani you see that she thinks shes in love with him but he doesnt give a shit about her at all... can she file another annullement even if she pulled this one?

i dont understand why alexei doesnt stand up for himself and tell his friends that he is the one that didnt keep in touch it has nothing with loren its his friends not hers!!

i think that noon just doesnt want USA anymore she is dead set on going back home Thailand...

• Love 3

It seems like Noone didn't think through the whole moving to another country thing. If you're that close to your family then finding a mate closer to home is probably a good idea. My husband moved from Belgium 26 years ago and never looked back. But it makes a big difference when your parents are abusive mental cases rather than loving family members...

I thought Alex's lady friends were pretty nasty to Loren. Like she said, she didn't stop him from keeping in touch. That was up to him.

I wonder what it would take for Danielle to realize Mo is NEVER going to be with her. So pathetic.

• Love 7

Danielle is not intellectually disabled, she's just a master manipulator narcissist who plays the dopey-eyed yokel card so people take pity on her and her situation. The agreement in Doha seemed to have been room and board in exchange for affection, but Danielle WAY reneged on her part on the deal with her inability to have bills under her name or even pay the ones under others' names. Don't get me wrong, Mohamed is a manipulative ass that NEVER should have been allowed to come here, but Danielle is far from the shrinking daisy who was hoodwinked every step of the way. If she had've held up her end of the bargain, she'd probably still be "happily" married like halal potatoes Angie or Beth, who also married K-1 Muslim men.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

The chick with the long hair, what was her name?  Palima? Palomino?  The one who told Lauren it was her fault that Alexie didn't keep in touch and started speaking Hebrew?  Oh SHE is friggin' JEALOUS.  She totally wanted Alexie for herself and she was staring daggers at Lauren at one point, giving her the up-and-down.  Just the dirtiest looks EVER.  What a freakin' bitch.  He didn't pick you honey, get over it. He preferred the petite, dark-eyed American beauty.  Deal with it.  

Man, if those are the friends who are actually going to show up at the wedding, I shudder to think about who refused.  

Chelsea Perretti's doppelganger? Loren greeted them with open arms and smiles and hugs and then after several death glares where she was smiling they immediately switched from English to Hebrew when she came over after a giving them a long time to talk. That was straight up bitchy.

• Love 3

Dani is trying to make Mo love her because she believes that she bought and paid for him. She mentioned about after spending all that money, that her marriage is over, like she just could not believe that he was not grateful enough to stay with her. Yes, I believe Mo only wanted the green card and committed (sp?) fraud, but IMO Dani also committed fraud when she described how wonderful their life would be together, no money worries, etc..Yes, she did ask him for money to buy shoes for her daughter, but told him that she would pay him back out of her share of the TLC paycheck. She led him to believe that she could afford to sponsor him, feed and clothe him, pay all the bills to keep them a place to live, etc..He had no way of knowing there was a loophole to get around the financial requirements by way of her using a co-sponsor. He had no way to know the financial mess and level of poverty that he was stepping into. She totally misrepresented herself to him by the lack of financial support, and he lied about his motives and feelings. Did you hear their conversation tonite when they spoke about how she would lock him in a room, refusing to let him leave because he was not working on the marriage like she thought that she had the right to force him to do, because she had bought and paid for him? Guess what, Dani? Forcibly preventing another person from leaving by lockng that person in a room is considered to be kidnapping! She locked him in a room as a way to control his behavior. Did you see her display of temper? If Mo had locked Dani in a room, everyone would, of course, be upset and calling him a kidnapper. But Dani can lock Mo in a room, and everyone ignores it?! And Dani, just how did Mo lie to you to get you to pull the annulment? He and Tom talked you into it, but what lies did Mo tell you specifically, to get you to pull the annulment? You were just pissed because Mo did not answer your many stalkerish phone calls, etc, and because how dare he destroy your delusions. Dani believes she can make Mo love her, keep her TLC paycheck, and have all that attention from being on sooshul meediah if she keeps her paws into him. Also, IMO, I do not agree with him emptying their bank account, but Muslim men believe that a husband is in charge of everything.

Edited by MidwestIndy
spelling
  • Love 10

My impression was that she didn't actually "lock" him in a room. It sounded to me like she was trying to have an important conversation (at least in her mind) with him, and he refused to participate and so she sat down in front of the door. Still obnoxious, but not locking someone in a room they can't escape from.

• Love 3

I am no Loren fan but I thought Alexei's friends were straight up jealous catty bitches.

Like others have said, Alexei is a grown adult who is responsible for his own decisions. And you know what, getting married DOES change your life. After I got married I started spending 90% of my free time with my husband and we are happy to do so. Our single friends know barring "guys night" and that sort of thing we are a package deal. I'm just going to venture a guess that the two girls in the bar are single. I wouldn't be thrilled if my husband still went bar hopping or had coffee dates with single female friends.

His true friends would be supportive of the decisions he has made. It's not like Loren abuses him or has given them any reason to think she's not a good partner. And I really hate when people start a sentence with "I don't mean to be rude, but..." and proceed to say the rudest thing possible. When other people start sentences like that with me I just interrupt them and say "So don't!" and walk away. What I hoped Loren would have done.

• Love 10

Alexei's friends were definitely rude, but I do think Loren is the type to disapprove of him having female friends. That would not fly with me; I have always had many male friends and that doesn't change when I'm in a relationship. My boyfriend either trusts me or he doesn't, end of story. Also, in this case Alexei is married and living in the US, and his friends are still in Israel. No chance he will be cheating.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ChaChaSlide said:

... If she had've held up her end of the bargain, she'd probably still be "happily" married like halal potatoes Angie or Beth, who also married K-1 Muslim men.

Ooops, Angie's man left, and Beth's man just arrived... the jury is still out.

4 hours ago, MidwestIndy said:

... and because how dare he destroy your delusions.

The very delusions that he nurtured when he wanted a green card, and shattered as soon as he received it.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It was rather heart breaking seeing Dani so upset and Mo bullying her and talking so mean to her while she was crying. She is delusional in thinking they could work out their problems and stay married. It's so obvious he only used her for a green card. I'm guessing this woman might be mildly retarded so when he said her and the girls could come and visit of course she would think he was sincere. Of course he was not! I think it's cruel that TLC is probably egging her on and footing the bill for her to chase after him in Florida for more drama for this show. I wish he would get deported, he's a scam artist.

I don't know why Alexei's friends are blaming Loren for Alexei not staying in touch with them. He's an adult and she doesn't seem to restrict his actions. Agree it was rude that they were speaking in Hebrew knowing Loren wouldn't understand. 

I don't feel a bit sorry for Dani at all.  She probably could have found someone who'd love and care for her, but IMO, she wanted a "hot, young spouse."  I think about how giggly she was with Gabe.  Nothing wrong with wanting a good looking man but you also have to look at reality. Dani feels that Mo is her property, that she bought and paid for him and the SHE is the one who decides when it's over.  I can't stand her.

On the other hand:

I also think that Dani and Mo like the paychecks from TLC and will keep this train wreck going for as long as they can.  If they really went their separate ways, there would be nothing for TLC to film, and that means no $$$ for them.

Alexi's friends were super rude to Loren; they acted like she "stole" him away from them.  His friends need to grow the fuck up.

One more thing, I'm not buying Noone's "sweet" act.  I think she realized that she doesn't want to live in the USA at all, maybe she's even sick of being married to Kyle.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

11 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Alexei and Loren - she was giving the evil eye to his female friends at the party, it seemed she was afraid one of them would make moves on him.

7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Chelsea Perretti's doppelganger? Loren greeted them with open arms and smiles and hugs and then after several death glares where she was smiling they immediately switched from English to Hebrew when she came over after a giving them a long time to talk. That was straight up bitchy.

Loren isn't jealous of Alexei's female friends--they are jealous of her. They way they keep saying "she took him away" and "he left us for this American" blah blah blah. They are pissed! So they've probably been pouring poison into the ears of the guys in the group--who looked like they couldn't care less--hugs all around and they all seemed very happy to see each other. The women were rude and hateful. Speaking Hebrew in front of Loren was so classless and crude. If she was giving them the evil eye, it was because she was being protective of Alexei and didn't want them talking shit to him and making him unhappy. She was a model of restraint--in her shoes I too would have told those unpleasant harridans where to get off.

I feel like Kyle and Noon's whole story is manufactured. I'm sure they've planned to either go and make an extended visit to Thailand or move there for a few years at least. They've already sold everything, gone to Portland (easier to get to Asia from the west coast). They don't seem to have gotten an apartment or looked for jobs. I think they already have their tickets booked.

• Love 10

I felt bad for Walmart friend's dog. He seem to have him in a cage that seems too small for it, which makes me dislike Walmart friend.

I don't like Danielle. I think she is a shallow, unintelligent, willfully ignorant woman that puts young peen ahead of her daughters and their emotional, psychology and financial welfare.  However, that doesn't mean that Mo isn't an abusive, manipulative fraudulent liar who used Dani's weaknesses (which are many) to his benefit.  He is for all intents and purposes a lying sack of shit that I hope gets deported. I want him to lose - I want him to collect nothing but L's from this point forward. I just despise him.  If Dani is the vehicle to such a big L like deportation, mores the better. 

Alexei  is a bad friend - can't be bothered to tell his friends he is leaving the country to get married and can't call, skype or at least send emails. That isn't Loren's fault. 

I'm cool with Pao but I really DGF about her and Russ's storyline. Does she really think she can steadily book $8k gigs that would support the both of them?

Next week

Lowo TH where he says: "it's all true………except for the lies" 

this-is-the-part-where-we-throw-our-head

Didn't realize that Lowo had pointy elf ears. A sign of royalty of course. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Loren isn't jealous of Alexei's female friends--they are jealous of her. They way they keep saying "she took him away" and "he left us for this American" blah blah blah. They are pissed! So they've probably been pouring poison into the ears of the guys in the group--who looked like they couldn't care less--hugs all around and they all seemed very happy to see each other. The women were rude and hateful. Speaking Hebrew in front of Loren was so classless and crude. If she was giving them the evil eye, it was because she was being protective of Alexei and didn't want them talking shit to him and making him unhappy. She was a model of restraint--in her shoes I too would have told those unpleasant harridans where to get off.

I feel like Kyle and Noon's whole story is manufactured. I'm sure they've planned to either go and make an extended visit to Thailand or move there for a few years at least. They've already sold everything, gone to Portland (easier to get to Asia from the west coast). They don't seem to have gotten an apartment or looked for jobs. I think they already have their tickets booked.

I never thought I would feel sorry for Loren but wow--how freaking uncomfortable and I was appalled that Alexi didnt appear to defend her!! Loren was right "those israeli woman". unacceptable.

• Love 4

So is it wrong to have zero sympathy for Danielle? She could have found a perfectly suitable guy for her in Norwalk. My MIL and her family actually grew up in a nearby town (some are apparently still there!). Meaning her age, physical and financial similarities. I agree with previous posters that there's some sort of narcissism (and self-delusion) that she's looking for a younger, "hot" guy to fulfill her "needs". See Mohamed and now Gabe.

Mohamed is a total green card scamming ass (and none too bright to not at least mollify her a bit for his own interests re previews), but I'm kinda (gasp) hoping he doesn't eventually get deported just to get her goat and maybe teach her a lesson about not being "boy toy" stupid in the future. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

Mo was a rebound from a 20 year relationship, and she thought he'd be all that. But a rebound was all he was. 

And Gabe well, he was the rebound's rebound. Even sadder. 

Mo wasn't her first rebound guy either.

• Love 1
On 10/17/2016 at 6:16 AM, Brooklynista said:

Oh yes that was on full display when Mo asked about the divorce and she dropped that sooty grin and lashed  at him

"You mean annulment?". 

The joke is on us with that broad.

Nah, I think Big Flushy has been in her ear for so long that Dani is channeling her.

Edited by Trace
  • Love 1

I am SO confused.  There are 87 different 90 day fiancé things recording on my DVR. I saw the special between Melanie and Devar and I feel like I am missing things that you all see. So confusing!  What is all this?  No other seasons have been like this. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Mo wasn't her first rebound guy either.

Holy toledo! The crap you learn when you stalk snarkers! 

10 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I am SO confused.  There are 87 different 90 day fiancé things recording on my DVR. I saw the special between Melanie and Devar and I feel like I am missing things that you all see. So confusing!  What is all this?  No other seasons have been like this. 

Same here. I just keep on deleting a whole bunch of what I think is reruns...

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Meowwww said:

There are 87 different 90 day fiancé things recording on my DVR. I saw the special between Melanie and Devar and I feel like I am missing things that you all see. So confusing!  What is all this?  No other seasons have been like this.

Xfinity seems to be recording...

• a First Look of each episode of 90 Day Fiance
  • a First Look of each episode of Happily Ever After
  • a More To Love of each episode
  • the actual 90 Day Fiance episode paired with a Happily Ever After episode**
  • the actual episode of Happily Ever After
  • various one-hour specials about each of the Happily Ever After couples. 

**This joint episode is the one that's creating a lot of confusion as to the shows' individual forums.  WTH, Xfinity?

• Love 4
On 10/24/2016 at 1:15 AM, MidwestIndy said:

Muslim men believe that a husband is in charge of everything.

And he lives in the United States, where such behavior is not OK.

I wish Danielle had the smarts and the cojones to send this rat back to Tunisia.  Were it me, I would get the marriage annuled and laugh laugh laugh while I was doing so.

• Love 2

Husbands in charge is not a Muslim thing; it's a man thing that lots of religions convey.  American Christians believe that the husband is in charge of everything because, it's in the Bible. In the US, there are plenty of households that operate that way. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

I wish Danielle had the smarts and the cojones to send this rat back to Tunisia.  Were it me, I would get the marriage annuled and laugh laugh laugh while I was doing so.

Dani doesn't have the power to send him back; that's a determination the government would make.  Since a judgement shutting down her annulment was entered, that avenue is probably closed to her as well.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, bethster2000 said:

And that's not OK, either.  Whatever happened to feminism?  Am I showing my age?

That made me laugh out loud, thanks :)  I think there are far more people that like tradition and order than many realize.  It makes them feel safe in a changing society.

• Love 2

If my longtime friend just up and left to get married and live in a new country without so much as a good bye and never called, emailed or at least sent a card for the whole year they were gone, but then popped back into town to have a second wedding and expected me to go to this wedding and give them a gift? Uh...I might be too hurt to attend. The other blonde Israeli girl made a comment about after the wedding Alexei will leave again and we don't expect him to ever keep in touch again. Alexei didn't dispute that. I kinda don't blame the friends. None of it is Loren's fault even though she wears the pants in the relationship.  At least sending an occasional email to friends back home is free and would've kept the friendships intact. 

By the way, Loren's upper and lower jaw or teeth don't line up with each other. 

Danielle, as soon as the conditions are removed on his green card, Mohammed will have no interest in keeping in touch with you, nor want you to ever visit him.  TLC is the only connection. Mohammed will continue to hook up with grifter types who know him from the show and want their 15 minutes of fame.

I used to like Noon, but I feel she's going against everything she planned on doing with Kyle. She can go to Thailand for up to 6 months to see her Dad? That's not long enough? Is her father dying or just suffering with normal older person's illnesses? When she agreed to come live in the US, she never considered that her family might have ups and downs and she can't be there for them? These are the options you weigh while you are deciding whether to move to a new country, not after. Poor Kyle. She's putting him in a bad spot. 

• Love 4
On 10/25/2016 at 5:40 AM, Drogo said:

Xfinity seems to be recording...

• a First Look of each episode of 90 Day Fiance
  • a First Look of each episode of Happily Ever After
  • a More To Love of each episode
  • the actual 90 Day Fiance episode paired with a Happily Ever After episode**
  • the actual episode of Happily Ever After
  • various one-hour specials about each of the Happily Ever After couples. 

**This joint episode is the one that's creating a lot of confusion as to the shows' individual forums.  WTH, Xfinity?

Its all on DirecTV too..... sadly, so sadly.....

• Love 4

I think Noon is totally over the USA.  I get it, I lived half a country (only) from my dad when he was dying of cancer   

Is Danielle for real???  Alllllll the crying and hoping and histrionics?  Mo is awful but he at least pretended to care for a second. Danielle is over the top a hot mess. If she is just not playing a part. 

I felt bad for Lauren. I have an anxiety disorder, so maybe that's why I connect. 

Russ and Pao?  I am done. At least she had hopes of a job. His unemployed ass can go sit down now. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Husbands in charge is not a Muslim thing; it's a man thing that lots of religions convey.  American Christians believe that the husband is in charge of everything because, it's in the Bible. In the US, there are plenty of households that operate that way. 

Not at Christians think this way.

14 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Those who do subscribe to these ideas also expect the husband to work and support the women and children, something Mo has not been willing to do.

• Love 3