Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Thats why the natural birth mommies look down on the mommies who take pain killers or who have C-section. A natural momma takes the pain because they love their children enough to do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to protect them! Unnatural mommies are only concerned about themselves. 

I don't buy into that mentality but Auj certainly seems to. 

Yes this being a martyr about natural childbirth is so strange. I’ve given birth twice with an epidural. They are teenagers now, but I don’t recall there being too many people pushing an all natural birth at that time. Guess what—thanks To the miracle of medical science women don’t have to suffer through the pains of childbirth. ?At the end, either way there’s still a baby!

• Love 15

Most Mommy shaming is rooted from insecurity. Audrey’s constant reminders on social media about her self proclaimed earth mother status are also likely from insecurity. Deep down she fears she is inadequate. If she weren’t so obnoxious and unlikeable it would be sad. 

• Love 16
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Rap541 said:

Thats why the natural birth mommies look down on the mommies who take pain killers or who have C-section. A natural momma takes the pain because they love their children enough to do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to protect them! Unnatural mommies are only concerned about themselves. 

I don't buy into that mentality but Auj certainly seems to. 

Agreed. I had an epidural both times and do not regret one second of it. I was more able to focus and enjoy the delivery since I wasn't thinking I was going to die of pain. I had three contractions right in the row and screamed for the Anesthesiologist. There is no way I could of handled those births on my own and no one should be shamed for that.

Edited by TheNorthRemembers
Typo
  • Love 16

Maybe but "giveaways" are a common practice to increase readership on monetized blogs. It's like 'monetize your blog 101'.

Willowsmom - I think its the dress. She doesn't look pregnant in her other pictures. And honestly, I would have real sympathy for her if she was... that quick of a turn around isn't really wise.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

"Look, those people don't look greasy! Maybe washing your hair isn't awful, Mommy! Daddy should try it."

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I wonder if "Help! Someone save me from Mommy and Daddy's hair!" would win me that sweet Always More sweatshirt? :D

That was my second thought. The first was ‘ that child is almost nude and the parents are fully clothed as if they are cold... again’. 

• Love 1

Does their reading audience really think we believe Jeremy writes his own posts?  Ember was taken to a doctor in Hawaii for a fever... Jeremy wrote..."Ember had a random fever which escalated".  Jeremy barely graduated high school and he wants us to believe he wrote big words like "random' and "escalated"?!!!

• Love 2

Sometimes when I read Jerk & Odd's ramblings it seems that English is their second language.  They use the vocabulary, grammar and syntax in such jumbled and disjointed ways.  It's like they have one of those magnetic poetry kits...verbs, adjectives, nouns and modifiers that are all real words. But depending on how they are strung together, the results are either meaningful or look as if a bunch of chimpanzees got into the kit.  Some of their phrasing also reminds me of those scam emails from Nigeria. "I needing you help to saving famous hero African astronaut!  Please for you to send my PalPay account monies to be helpful saving person!"

• Love 17
(edited)

Random fever.  She had( has, will continue to have) an ear infection. You took her on a six hour flight to Hawaii. New germs.  What did you expect?   

Yes, their wording is extremely formal. Just another way of attempting to impress.  They remind me of Higgins on Magnum PI 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 8
On 5/2/2018 at 4:09 PM, Kokapetl said:

Jesus that’s greasy. 

Man, I think Auj is really beautiful.  What a great photo.  Motherhood certainly does agree with her.  Now Jer....I like long hair, but, he needs a new style or product.  lol 

• Love 1

That fever was anything but 'random' given she was already fighting an ear infection when they left. I think it was quite selfish to take a sick baby on a trip, & they don't even keep her properly covered. It's not like there aren't thousands more trips in their privileged future... geesh.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow! Jer had put on a lot of weight. He's not working so I guess more time to eat.  Trips to Hawaii and all, too. Nice life he fell in to.

Matt goes to Hawaii often.  I haven't researched it, but maybe he has a condo there, which would provide a cheap place for J&A to stay while there.  Watch for Jer and Auj to be called by God to be missionaries to the Hawaiian natives if they can't get Amy to move out of the big house so they can move in.

• Love 4

Random fever.  She had( has, will continue to have) an ear infection. You took her on a six hour flight to Hawaii. New germs.  What did you expect?   

Apparently not that the kid would get even more sick. But they made sure to take her to *the nicest clinic*. Whats that sound? Oh right, my eyes rolling so hard they made noise. 

Yes, their wording is extremely formal. Just another way of attempting to impress.

They really are just... trying too hard to project an image. An image of the wholesome, natural, upright Christian couple that's just at odds with some of their actions and with how they're depicted on the show.

• Love 9
(edited)

Poor Jeremy. He posts that Ember’s fever spiked at night so they took her to a clinic, in the morning she’s much better. No one’s told him that temperatures rise as the day goes on. That’s the reason why your fever has to be gone 24 hours before  you go back to school or day care. 

Also- Audrey- its’ not nice to  clutter up a Birthday wish to someone by including a  hashtag to shop your website. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 9

No one can tell Tawdry and Jerkamy anything. Remember when she was first pregnant and she made it clear she didn't want to hear any preggo or  child raising stories because she knew it all.

• Love 2

No words or offering up of prayers or safe wishes for the evacuees in HI apparently. I'm sure they could take a moment to write something, given they've been there, & of course add a hashtag or two...

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

No one can tell Tawdry and Jerkamy anything. Remember when she was first pregnant and she made it clear she didn't want to hear any preggo or  child raising stories because she knew it all.

I can't stand these two. Auj is just a hippie dippie annoying bitch.

• Love 5

I just love her hair. Gorgeous. She is so blessed. I suppose there is little chance that Ember Jean won't have curly hair. Jer's is super curly too. 

I like that photo of them on the beach too, but, why is one of her feet tanned and the other very white? 

11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just love her hair. Gorgeous. She is so blessed. I suppose there is little chance that Ember Jean won't have curly hair. Jer's is super curly too. 

I like that photo of them on the beach too, but, why is one of her feet tanned and the other very white? 

One leg is dead?

• Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not sure Tawdry's curls are natural. I think she's had help from perms. Even in Oregon there's too much humidity to straighten hair for long.

Edited by Willowsmom
  • Love 1
(edited)

Audrey’s answer to the leg question:

audreyroloff@alexandra_ardita haha it’s just sand and the shadows ?don’t worry I’m not turning into a mermaid;)

Interesting that they do photo shoots on vacation. 

Their photographer:

? LINDSEY ROMAN ?

? Oahu, Hawaii ? Destination elopement + wedding photographer ? Lover of Jesus, black coffee, spicy food + traveling ✈️ Booking couples worldwide

5 pictures:

Edited by ginger90
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Of course it includes an advertisement, but otherwise it’s a nice post:

I commented on this picture saying "I wish this was a genuine birthday wish and not an ad" and she blocked me. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 4/29/2018 at 11:52 AM, ThinkerBell said:

They are insufferable.

Sums them up perfectly!

I'm not reading over 40 pages to find out why they named their kid Ember. Can someone clue me in? (fun fact the firehouse dog in my town is named Ember)

1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

These two are positively nauseating.  Audrey is just so in love with herself-- She's in for a big surprise someday when she discovers they aren't all that special.

And when they realize how sickening they really are. The more lovely dovely people are the more inclined they are to divorce because after a while they need attention just to themselves. JMHO

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 7

I think they are a great looking couple.  If Auj has a perm, I'd be shocked. Not many people do perms anymore.  Most modern salons don't even offer them, but, if she has one, I want to know where she got hers.  It's beautifully done. Maybe, it just holds curls easier.   Now, Jer needs some help with his locks. 

On the 2 hour long whine fest about Odd and Jerk’s feelings and fears special where Odd and Jerk labor, push and deliver their baby, Odd said they chose the name “Ember” because they wanted her to ‘be bright’ or a light in the world or some such thing.  But isn’t an ember the remains of a dying fire? Way to go, Wordsmiths! 

What’s with professional photo shoots while on vacation?  Did Us or People send a crew on this trip?  Is baby Ember handed off to an assistant or another tourist while these two egomaniacs get camera ready?  

• Love 11
11 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

These two are positively nauseating.  Audrey is just so in love with herself-- She's in for a big surprise someday when she discovers they aren't all that special.

They will only discover that when the show is 100% over and they have to resume to mundane lives and actually get real jobs. 

• Love 7

I have had naturally curly hair since Day One and no way in hell are my curls that perfect.... they can be if I whip out the curling iron...but who has time to spend hours in the bathroom to look that perfect?  And Jeremy...he needs a bath and shave...I wouldn't let him near me.. he's greasy...and obviously very whipped by Audrey.

• Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I have had naturally curly hair since Day One and no way in hell are my curls that perfect.... they can be if I whip out the curling iron...but who has time to spend hours in the bathroom to look that perfect? 

Same here... I do think she probably has curls, but I think she spends a lot of time & effort with tools getting them 'just right'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Same here... I do think she probably has curls, but I think she spends a lot of time & effort with tools getting them 'just right'.

She posted a how to video a long time ago on how she curls her hair. If my memory serves me correctly she first straightens her hair and then uses a curling rod. (If you want one of course she had a discount code for you). She has naturally curly hair yes, but the curls she wears most of the time are a product of lots of styling. Audrey also mentioned dry shampoo and  goes days without washing it. 

Anyone else notice in all in all the videos and most, I’d say 99% of the pics, that Ember has blonde hair, but every once in awhile a picture the couple has taken and posts she has fire red hair. I think some editing goes. Gotta keep up with the image that they talked about while pregnant that they’d have a crazy little red head running around. 

• Love 2

No way is Audrey's hair all natural.  No one's hair comes out that perfectly without help. 

I can't help seeing her as the Joker with her big mouth sharpish features.

• Love 10

So Audrey straightens her God given naturally curly hair and then uses a curling  wand to give herself perfect "man made" curls?!!!   I'm sure she also enhances her naturally red hair!

• Love 4

Did anyone else see her rather annoyed instastory explaining how no one needed to worry, they were on Maui, not the big island and were totally fine and she thinks everybody on the big island is fine too so guys, enough!

• Love 4