Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

Amy posted a family photo of their Easter gathering. Here’s a photo so you don’t forget what the “golden” couple looks like.  Looks like life has been rough for Jeremy. 

8DED9AF3-01F5-43B5-9F11-074BE767A821.jpeg

Jeremy looks a bit pudgy.    His face is much fuller and he had rolls in his mid-section.    He's definitely putting on the pounds.   

• Love 5

They're back on social media....only made it 3 weeks without posting, such dedication to their work these two are.  My favorite quote from Instagram is that their new book will:

" encourage our generation to prepare for, pursue, and protect their love story? "

Ya'll serious??

• Love 5
20 hours ago, MissT said:

Jeremy looks a bit pudgy.    His face is much fuller and he had rolls in his mid-section.    He's definitely putting on the pounds.   

I am a major stress eater so I get it.  If that farm is sold that will pretty much wipe out the plans for his future. I don't know what kind of career skills he and the Mrs. have but social media savvy is a baseline skill for people of his generation. 

• Love 1

Three weeks to write a book? It takes these two one week to write a mini post on Instagram or 2 -4 weeks to write a blog. Most of their blogs since the first few months either have no substance (e.g gifts for him/her or date ideas) or have been guest posts.   

So either they’ve been writing this for sometime (pretty sure they mentioned wanting to write a book 1-2 yrs ago) and waited until they found a publisher to announce it and make it seem like they are determined hard workers and wrote it in a short time frame. Or their book is super short and a poorly written ripoff of A Sevre Mercy. 

• Love 2

So, Ember is wearing a sleeveless outfit outside in the cold.  In the extended family picture from Amy, she’s wearing a coat inside. Same day because Audrey and Jeremy are wearing the same outfits.  Audrey deserves all the shaming comments she gets. 

14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG!  She is a beauty.  How precious is she.  She is a ginger. 

I agree. She is a darling.

Why on earth is Auj "gearing up to share my birth story, breastfeeding journey, the first 6 months of being a new mama, my must have baby items, and some before and after photos + details of our home renovation!"? She has been providing that info over and over forever. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

I agree. She is a darling.

Why on earth is Auj "gearing up to share my birth story, breastfeeding journey, the first 6 months of being a new mama, my must have baby items, and some before and after photos + details of our home renovation!"? She has been providing that info over and over forever. 

Honestly, if she thinks ANYONE wants to hear ONE MORE WORD about her worse-than-labor-pains breastfeeding "journey" . . . barf-o-rama.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Is he going for the Wolverine look now?

Don't make fun.  He's doing the best he can with what must be limited testosterone (caused by his balls being in Tawdry's purse).

• Love 10

It seems they both think they are like models; the poses show that as well.

What he should be doing is getting back out into some physical work on the farm, or his hair will be blowing in the breeze as his shirt clings to his moobs & gut.

• Love 4

Honestly its just not a good look for him, the long curly hair and the "I vaguely recall shaving three days ago" thing. I won't rag on his weight except to suggest to him this. You're no longer a teenager or even a young man. This is the time of life where you'll gain weight if you don't increase your exercise because your body just isn't burning it off the way it used to. Also, diabetes runs in your family. Beware.

• Love 3

They experimented with a blow cut/dry and will try it curly.  Did Audrey get married so she could have a Ken doll to dress and play with?  Isn’t it enough that she has Ember to do that with?  I am surrounded by males that would sooner be bald than  go to a hair stylist. Barbers are the only people they let cut their hair. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

They experimented with a blow cut/dry and will try it curly.  Did Audrey get married so she could have a Ken doll to dress and play with?  Isn’t it enough that she has Ember to do that with?  I am surrounded by males that would sooner be bald than  go to a hair stylist. Barbers are the only people they let cut their hair. 

He is such a knob

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

They experimented with a blow cut/dry and will try it curly.  Did Audrey get married so she could have a Ken doll to dress and play with?  

But now that they've spent three whole weeks writing a book . . . what else are they supposed to do with their time?  Like, get a job or something?

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I won't rag on his weight except to suggest to him this. You're no longer a teenager or even a young man. This is the time of life where you'll gain weight if you don't increase your exercise because your body just isn't burning it off the way it used to. Also, diabetes runs in your family. Beware.

He's got such a great opportunity with that farm to stay strong & in shape. It's not a stuffy gym; he could be outside, working, learning/using skills. But I guess he's been too busy sitting around 'writing'.

Not too many have something like this, & it seems lost on them. I wonder if they had never done the show & become 'reality TV show stars' perhaps there would have been more of an appreciation for the farm from the kids, & more of a drive to really work it, keep it in the family, have it as a business, & really enjoy it. 

I don't know; it just seems sad to me.

I saw something recently with Matt saying they were trying to decide whether to continue the show, because "they" were upset with production (apparently some new people, it sounded like) wanted to focus on the negative story lines too much, whereas they wanted it to be about family. I hope this show is all scripted BS & they get along well & the farm has a future - for them, not for TV.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I saw something recently with Matt saying they were trying to decide whether to continue the show, because "they" were upset with production (apparently some new people, it sounded like) wanted to focus on the negative story lines too much, whereas they wanted it to be about family. 

Sounds to me like Matt doesn't like it when they show him being a selfish, scheming, manipulative asshole who cheated on his wife with the help, or his precious Golden Boy Jeremy appears to be a lazy hipster dufus with no goals and no focus with a sour,, whiny, entitled bitch for a wife. Because those are the negative story lines of the show.

I'm thinking if it was Amy who was coming off so bad, Matt would be fine with it. 

• Love 15

Sounds to me like Matt doesn't like it when they show him being a selfish, scheming, manipulative asshole who cheated on his wife with the help, or his precious Golden Boy Jeremy appears to be a lazy hipster dufus with no goals and no focus with a sour,, whiny, entitled bitch for a wife. Because those are the negative story lines of the show.

I'm thinking if it was Amy who was coming off so bad, Matt would be fine with it. 

First, Matt will be dragged off the tv show kicking and screaming. 

Second, I totally agree, Celia, although I do think it's more about Amy getting a positive edit than Jeremy and Auj getting a negative one. 

However you feel about Amy, here's how the show depicted her during the divorce. She was the devastated wife whose husband walked out on her after very clearly preparing his exit ahead of time. Who was crying and upset for at least a few months? Amy. 

Who threw a party to celebrate his new mancave? Matt

Who pretty clearly wanted that divorce as fast as possible? Matt

Amy had the decency to seemingly mourn her marriage for a bit. Matt has relished how he can now flaunt his new girlfriend and declare her cute and you know, bitch about Amy, while Amy - right or wrong, has always expressed concern over dating and how Chris should or shouldn't be invited.

Matt needs to be reminded of that old rule of reality tv - they can't edit what you don't say. Mr. Matt Roloff has openly admitted on camera to lying to his wife "I won't tell Amy what we really spent" to Jeremy and he and the Golden Boy grinned and laughed over lying to the woman ha ha ha.  And how about Matt Roloff openly stating to Golden Boy Jer "do you want me to stir up trouble?" in order to get the wedding shower at his place. And Matt, the show didn't edit you into saying you get your jollies telling your family you're dying in order to get your way. Or how about whining how "Amy will never allow it" when you want to build your super awesome new house only to reveal the reason she even has a word to say about it is that Matt wants to call it an investment into the *farm* and have his ex wife pay half the costs of his new home?

Honestly, I dare Matt Roloff to teach us all a lesson and walk off his show.

To keep this on Jer and Auj:

He's got such a great opportunity with that farm to stay strong & in shape. It's not a stuffy gym; he could be outside, working, learning/using skills. But I guess he's been too busy sitting around 'writing'.

See, my real problem here is that I just don't believe Jeremy has written more than an essay or two for this book. I also don't believe, since he and the wife don't have jobs that require actual attendance that he doesn't have time in his day to exercise. What I do believe is that despite he and the wife  extensively remodeling their kitchen, they eat out a LOT. And order in A LOT. I've made this mistake myself... I'm ordering my very last gourmet cheeseburger from Caveman Burgers to be delivered even as I type. MY VERY LAST ONE!

• Love 10

I bet when Caren started screwing her boss years ago she thought she would be the lady of the manor if she could just get Matt to divorce Amy.  I take great satisfaction in he fact that Amy got the upper hand since Matt wanted the divorce so quickly.  I love it that she has to gaze at the big house, knowing that the woman Matt was married for all those years is sitting there now happy and satisfied with her life.

Now she's stuck with that alcoholic, troll of a man in a small double wide.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Honey said:

I bet when Caren started screwing her boss years ago she thought she would be the lady of the manor if she could just get Matt to divorce Amy.  I take great satisfaction in he fact that Amy got the upper hand since Matt wanted the divorce so quickly.  I love it that she has to gaze at the big house, knowing that the woman Matt was married for all those years is sitting there now happy and satisfied with her life.

Now she's stuck with that alcoholic, troll of a man in a small double wide.

This makes me lol. Enjoy cleaning Matt's house for him and doing his laundry because we all know he can't do it, Caren!  Have a good time changing the diapers of his grandchildren because we all know if you're not there to do it, those little babies could never be left alone with him. Soon enough you'll get to change Matt's diapers, too!

I couldn't imagine spending five minutes in that gloomy, crowded little house filled with all Matt's junk, having to do so much for him and listening to him endlessly bitch and whine and complain.  I agree, Caren thought she was gonna have it good, just step into Amy's spot and reign in the big house. Uhhh, nope. Amy is still ensconced in the HER HOME, she has herself a new boyfriend who appears to be with her because he enjoys her and not because he wants something out of her, and she is happier than she ever was with Matt. All of which makes Matt jealous and resentful and an even bigger nightmare to be around than usual, no doubt. And it's just going to be more and more grandkids, more awkward holidays, and more of Matt's complaining. Amy is never going to just give Matt the house or pay half the cost of building him one of his own. The *lovebirds* can just forget it. Matt can either pay for it himself or shut up and learn to love his trailer.  It's his own fault for being so rash about leaving the marriage. 

Matt and Caren are both getting what they deserve!

I want them to show this big discussion between Matt and Amy they keep playing in the ads already. Why the hell is Jeremy a part of it?  "We just need to know your plan." Who the hell is "we" you little snot? Taking sides much?   Amy is Jeremy's mother and her "plan" is none of his damn business. Even if she cares to share her "plan" she is at liberty to change it five minutes later and Jeremy can piss off. So can Matt. 

I used to really dislike Amy but since the divorce and seeing how Matt and Jeremy want to just erase her from the farm, I'm totally in her side. Throw in her having to deal with Matt's mistress swanning around the property and I'm actually cheering Amy on.  I want her to marry Chris and move him into the big house and throw huge parties every weekend where all the guests do donuts in the middle of the pumpkin patch while Matt watches from the dirty window of his double wide, clutching his glass of Merlot and weeping. Caren can suck a lemon. And Jeremy ... what would I wish on him? A fate worse than death - he has to get a JOB.

• Love 10

Caryn isn't stuck. She can leave at any time. My personal warning to her would this - things will change if you marry him because he won't have to keep you sweet anymore. And I wouldn't be surprised if Caryn exits stage left at some point. She strikes me as smart enough to know what a prenup is.

I want them to show this big discussion between Matt and Amy they keep playing in the ads already. Why the hell is Jeremy a part of it?  "We just need to know your plan." Who the hell is "we" you little snot? Taking sides much?   Amy is Jeremy's mother and her "plan" is none of his damn business. Even if she cares to share her "plan" she is at liberty to change it five minutes later and Jeremy can piss off. So can Matt. 

I'm willing to throw him a bone on this until the actual episode airs. For now, all I would ask is whether Jeremy would tolerate his mother coming into his home with several allies and asking him what his plans were  because *she* needs to know his plans and *he* needs to explain himself because *she* has spoken and *he* needs to mind her. 

Jeremy needs to start learning that he's almost 28 and if he expects his parents to explain themselves, then I really want the scene where Jeremy explains in detail how he bought a money pit and how his judgement led to him having to move in with his in laws for a lengthy period of time because not only did he buy a home with problems, he *added* to those problems by his half assed remodeling and failed to provide his child a home without depending on the charity of his family. How about manning up, Jeremy and *explaining your failure* since you are an 28 year old married man and not Daddy Matt's lil boy who must never hear anything but "way to go Jer"?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I'm willing to throw him a bone on this until the actual episode airs.

I just can't. I simply cannot imagine an inoffensive scenario in which Jeremy sits beside his father as he argues with Amy about the farm and says "we" need to know your plans.  That is aligning himself with Matt against his own mother. I can't envision an innocent context in which that would happen. We know Matt regrets the divorce agreement and we know Jeremy wants the farm for himself. I will be stunned if this exchange turns out to be anything less than clear evidence the two have joined forces. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. Because that is some evil shit, the kind of thing that can permanently damage Jeremy and Amy's relationship. 

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Caryn isn't stuck. She can leave at any time. My personal warning to her would this - things will change if you marry him because he won't have to keep you sweet anymore. And I wouldn't be surprised if Caryn exits stage left at some point. She strikes me as smart enough to know what a prenup is.

No, she's not stuck. And I think she will leave when she realizes her future will never be more than living in the doublewide tending to Matt as his health declines, facing ouster when he finally kicks the bucket. The only way I see her sticking around is if Matt either ponies up the money to build her a nice house on the farm that he agrees to leave to her or he puts her name on the other house he bought that nobody ever talks about. I guess I am saying that don't believe she really loves him. He's just so damn awful. Maybe she does, who knows. But she would be a fool to spends years caring for Matt, only to end up fired from the farm with no place to live when he dies. 

Does she own her own house? Maybe if she does it would make things less urgent. But I still don't see her sticking around for love alone. Because ... Matt. Ugh. 

2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Jeremy needs to start learning that he's almost 28 and if he expects his parents to explain themselves, then I really want the scene where Jeremy explains in detail how he bought a money pit and how his judgement led to him having to move in with his in laws for a lengthy period of time because not only did he buy a home with problems, he *added* to those problems by his half assed remodeling and failed to provide his child a home without depending on the charity of his family. 

Why didn't Jeremy and Audrey move in with Amy? She has that huge house she doesn't need (or deserve, apparently).  Oh that's right, Amy is a shameless whore for having a boyfriend and the Snowflakes can't be around such evil. Nevermind. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why didn't Jeremy and Audrey move in with Amy? She has that huge house she doesn't need (or deserve, apparently).  Oh that's right, Amy is a shameless whore for having a boyfriend and the Snowflakes can't be around such evil. Nevermind. 

That's a good enough reason right there for Amy to always have a boyfriend or a new husband. 

I'm afraid if any of my kids acted like Jeremy that I'd be off re-writing my will as soon as the meeting was over. 

• Love 5

That is aligning himself with Matt against his own mother. I can't envision an innocent context in which that would happen. We know Matt regrets the divorce agreement and we know Jeremy wants the farm for himself. I will be stunned if this exchange turns out to be anything less than clear evidence the two have joined forces. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. Because that is some evil shit, the kind of thing that can permanently damage Jeremy and Amy's relationship. 

Well, I agree, and I hope you're wrong as well because thats pretty much how I think this will shake down unless this is one of those examples Matt's been citing as why he is considering flouncing off the show. That said, one of Amy's major flaws is that she forgives her kids everything and anything and I suspect Jeremy is well aware of that.

Frankly if there's one thing I'd love to see on this show, it's Amy sitting Jeremy down and explaining to him that he doesn't rule the roost and that if he wants the farm, its damn well time he started helping pay the mortgage.

No, she's not stuck. And I think she will leave when she realizes her future will never be more than living in the doublewide tending to Matt as his health declines, facing ouster when he finally kicks the bucket. The only way I see her sticking around is if Matt either ponies up the money to build her a nice house on the farm that he agrees to leave to her or he puts her name on the other house he bought that nobody ever talks about. I guess I am saying that don't believe she really loves him. He's just so damn awful. Maybe she does, who knows. But she would be a fool to spends years caring for Matt, only to end up fired from the farm with no place to live when he dies. 

I honestly think both Chris and Caryn have genuine affection for their respective partners. 

I do think Caryn had an affair with Matt. I do think Amy was aware of it and ignored it because Amy was afraid of being a divorced woman aka a failure. I'm sure, because Caryn has kids, that Caryn has a place to live. I think Matt shows her the sweet, charming side that he clearly has.

Matt is only staying in the double wide because of the show, and because it irritates Amy to have him around. Caryn is, I think and hope, beginning to see the issue as the petty problem it really is. If this is about physical comfort, Matt can buy a house locally and have it remodeled for his handicaps. He can maintain the office apartment he currently has on the farm, and drive to work every day. If he MUST have a house on the property and it must be built to his dreams and standards, I have not seen Amy say no to that plan, just that she doesn't consider it a business expense and won't help pay for it. 

If I were Caryn, the fact that my boyfriend refused to leave an uncomfortable living situation because of spite bundled up in work obligations, I'd be rethinking the relationship.

This. In fact, I see Auj's manipulative hand behind Jeremy latching his lips to Daddy's ass. 

But two other reasons as well.

1. Living with Amy means that Matt knows where Jeremy is and has direct access to Jeremy who has no job and who therefore has time and no excuse to not find himself spending his days steppin' and fetchin' for Daddy Matt. It also means more exposure to the camera crews.

2. Audrey really really doesn't like either of her in laws. Thats been clear for a while.

• Love 6

If you were Amy would you want to live with Tawdry? Jer and his wife have been very clear that Amy is  third class citizen who needs to shut up and do as she's told. If she does decide to sell I hope she soaks them for every penny they will ever have.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

If you were Amy would you want to live with Tawdry? Jer and his wife have been very clear that Amy is  third class citizen who needs to shut up and do as she's told. If she does decide to sell I hope she soaks them for every penny they will ever have.

I agree, and I don’t particularly care for Amy! Those two though, ugh.

• Love 2

They make so much money on this show and daddy Matt spends but I bet he's really good with saving.

those kids will never have to work!

I just googled it and Matt and Amy each have 4 1/2 million!

I can understand buying the house because they liked it and didn’t want to miss out if another buyer came along.  However, if I were 2 months or less from giving birth, I would have either moved into the house in “as is” condition and wait to make repairs or cosmetic fixes OR I would have bought it, stayed with relatives until I had the baby, then moved in slowly as I made whatever updates I felt “had” to be completed before my family could live there comfortably.  If I remember correctly, the house seemed to have had working plumbing, erect walls, a sound roof and doors that locked.  There was no need to rip out the functioning kitchen so soon other than for vanity reasons.  They wanted the perfect hipster kitchen NOW without thinking it through. Why these two idiots felt they HAD to buy a house and move in and do a kitchen remodel while 38 weeks pregnant is just further proof of their inability to make good decisions (hair styles, fashion choices and blogging without using spellcheck are a few other poor choices made). Ultimately, we learned their decision to redo the kitchen & using Jeremy as the contractor and laborer are further evidence these two have questionable IQs.

• Love 14