Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I was more thinking "Huh, so you still own the blue jeep." Which means these two have three, possibly four cars - the blue jeep, the remodeled orange bmw muscle car, the SUV like thing, and the smaller four door car (I assume they might be borrowing/renting one)

And you know what? I can be nice. I hope they never regret writing this little book, the way Amy and Matt likely regret their book on values where they both stated divorce was never an option. 

• Love 3

It's obvious their hipster lifestyle is funded by TLC.  I'm curious as to how Jeremy may have been living without the cushion of his parents LPBW show.  Audrey would never... ever...had any interest in Jeremy; that is a fact.  

• Love 3
On 4/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, Honey said:

I was just going to post that.  I'm sure she thinks it's always "and I".

My adult son (middle-aged and former TV writer) and I ALWAYS yell* out the correct grammar to our televisions.  Every show is guilty of the "and I."  Every show...even newscasts!

*We don't "yell," but we do talk back...and if we watch TV together, we laugh because we do it at the same time.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And what she means by working the first year of her marriage at this job is she worked 2 months out of the 12. She got hired before the wedding, but wasn’t going to start until after the honeymoon. Broke her ankle while moving. Remember the whole “Jer left me alone in an apartment that had no furniture, electricity or water. I had to go stay in a hotel” mess. Oh me,  oh my. She couldn’t work until she was all healed up because this sales position at “the biggest wine and spirits distributed in the world” she took up required her to do heavy lifting. Aka she built wine displays at grocery stores. Followed by a long Thanksgiving break, then by a Christmas vacation. Believe she quit in January, maybe early February. Let’s not let her fool anyone. High school kids worked more than Audrey did. 

• Love 12

It's sweet for your spouse to get up and kiss you goodbye when you leave for work, but, at 2:30 am.!  OMG.  That's just too much for me. I don't think I'd do it.  But, I do get getting up at that hour to ensure the safety of your wife if she's leaving for work at that hour.  I'd have her confirm that she reached her work too.  Out on the roads at that hour.....not safe, imo. 

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's sweet for your spouse to get up and kiss you goodbye when you leave for work, but, at 2:30 am.!  OMG.  That's just too much for me. I don't think I'd do it.  But, I do get getting up at that hour to ensure the safety of your wife if she's leaving for work at that hour.  I'd have her confirm that she reached her work too.  Out on the roads at that hour.....not safe, imo. 

They were in West Hollywood then. Its rarely deserted at any hour. She was safe.

• Love 1

But, I do get getting up at that hour to ensure the safety of your wife if she's leaving for work at that hour.  I'd have her confirm that she reached her work too.  Out on the roads at that hour.....not safe, imo. 

The Hell?  What is going to happen?  Is she going to fall down the stairs?   Get mugged in the driveway?  Get attacked by guerilla soldiers on the highway?  She's a grown ass woman, not a helpless child.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Maui? Why? 

Because it's gorgeous! Also about as different an environment from the Pacific Northwest as you can get. I love me some pine trees but palm trees are a nice change of pace. And it's a fairly easy trip when you live on the west coast. 

That is if you are not hauling along a tiny baby with an ear infection. Assholes.  I'm just glad antibiotics are part of the treatment and Odd is not just relying on her smelly little oils to cure Emery board's ear.  Hopefully she won't be in pain and screaming the entire flight. Although it would serve Audrey right.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Hopefully she won't be in pain and screaming the entire flight. Although it would serve Audrey right.

If it were a private chartered plane, I would agree with you.  But a plane full of innocent travelers do not need to be subjected to the whining, the crying, the seat kicking, the constant demand for attention...PLUS a baby with an ear infection.  

Besides, if Ember’s infection clears up, how will all of Odd’s fans know what a long suffering saint she is for traveling with a sick infant? Trust me, Odd will be posting plenty of pouty pictures of herself while Jerk and Ember <<finally>> fall asleep.  There will be Instagram posts of how valiantly Odd pumped breast milk while flying at 20,000 ft in the airplane bathroom. And the posed “relaxed” shots of her in some ridiculous wide brimmed straw hat telling us she was able to catch a few winks to re-energize after all she endured.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, BusyOctober said:

If it were a private chartered plane, I would agree with you.  But a plane full of innocent travelers do not need to be subjected to the whining, the crying, the seat kicking, the constant demand for attention...PLUS a baby with an ear infection.

I see what you did there ! ha

I already deleted the episode (and wouldn't sit through it again even if I hadn't) but didn't Jerk basically admit they should have waited to have a baby?  I have the vaguest recollection of that. Did I just imagine it? 

He was talking to Zach IIRC and it had to do with how they couldn't just do whatever they want anymore. Did it just not occur to these bozos that their lives would change once they became parents? How could they not have understood that?

• Love 3

Ear infections are painful & I can't imagine the altitude making it any easier on her. I feel for the baby; she's the innocent one. I would think many people have had to change plans at times due to sick babies/children, including, perhaps, missing a vacation. Especially for people who don't work you'd think putting the baby's health first wouldn't be much to ask, but they don't seem the types to curb their plans just because their kid is sick... no biggie; (yet another) vacay awaits.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Ear infections are painful & I can't imagine the altitude making it any easier on her. I feel for the baby; she's the innocent one. I would think many people have had to change plans at times due to sick babies/children, including, perhaps, missing a vacation. Especially for people who don't work you'd think putting the baby's health first wouldn't be much to ask, but they don't seem the types to curb their plans just because their kid is sick... no biggie; (yet another) vacay awaits.

My husband doesn't fly commercial for that specific reason.  Even without ear infections, the way that his ears are ensures he's in excruciating pain for the entire flight.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I see what you did there ! ha

I already deleted the episode (and wouldn't sit through it again even if I hadn't) but didn't Jerk basically admit they should have waited to have a baby?  I have the vaguest recollection of that. Did I just imagine it? 

He was talking to Zach IIRC and it had to do with how they couldn't just do whatever they want anymore. Did it just not occur to these bozos that their lives would change once they became parents? How could they not have understood that?

Yes, he definitely said something along those lines. They had that kid solely to compete with Zach and Tori — Jeremy couldn’t stand not to be “better” than his brother, and Audrey clearly considers herself superior to Tori in every way. (We can infer that “holding a job” and “treating other people like humans you care about” are not amongst her criteria.)

The baby is a hipster accessory and they managed to maintain a remarkable level of denial about what she would actually require. We basically got to watch it hit Jeremy in real time and I’m not gonna lie, I enjoyed it. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Because it's gorgeous! Also about as different an environment from the Pacific Northwest as you can get. I love me some pine trees but palm trees are a nice change of pace. And it's a fairly easy trip when you live on the west coast. 

That is if you are not hauling along a tiny baby with an ear infection. Assholes.  I'm just glad antibiotics are part of the treatment and Odd is not just relying on her smelly little oils to cure Emery board's ear.  Hopefully she won't be in pain and screaming the entire flight. Although it would serve Audrey right.

Oh yeah, Maui is beautiful— was there about 8 years ago, but NOT with a baby. I’m from the east, so the 10 hour nonstop flight would’ve been challenging to say the least,lol. Someone on my flight did have a toddler, though— who needed to run up and down the aisles when permitted.

• Love 1

How many times does Audrey have to remind the audience she wants a natural birth with no medications?  We all now know that you bravely suffered as no woman has since the beginning of time.

• Love 6

Audrey straight out annoys with all the natural labor stuff. I am a Labor and Delivery nurse. Let me tell you a few things that we think.  1) Birth plans are irritating. Some  have no regard for the hospitals rules and policies.  2) They do not get it that their "plan" goes out the window if the safety of you or the baby is in jeopardy.  If you need a C-section, then you need a C-section. Doctors do not want do a C-section if at all possible, because it is a major surgery, so if the doctor says it must be done, then stop babbling about how disappointed you are. The baby needs to come out so just be quiet. 3) Inductions. Audrey keeps whining about this but again, the longer you go, it's believed that the body is working past it's "time" so the baby could be in danger. The last I checked, Audrey does not have a medical degree so if the doctor suggests an induction for both your health and baby, then just do it. 4) Don't waste your time writing it out. Just speak up with your preferences and of course we will try our best to accommodate. But if the baby is in distress, it's done.

To sum it up, the baby is in charge. Do not seem like a failure if your "plan" does not go to plan.  L&D is unpredictable. So just go with it.

• Love 21

I realized Oddj was an insufferable hipster at her wedding, where she altered the heck out of some "vintage" wedding dress, removing the structure, then complaining that it wouldn't stay up.  Then she foisted dresses "made from vintage bedsheets" on her bridesmaids.  To make matters worse, the design was hella ugly.

• Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 6:52 AM, ginger90 said:

Don’t they have a Pediatrician??

Or they could ask Tori and Zac????? They just flew with their infant. But I have a feeling they're not as close. I mean I have a feeling that Auj is just not that close to Jer's side of the family. So wrong in my opinion.

On 4/24/2018 at 3:52 AM, ginger90 said:

Don’t they have a Pediatrician??

Speaking as someone who’s had a lot of ear infections over the years, this is not very smart. I’ve had to cancel two business trips because my doctor didn’t want me flying till the infection was completely gone. Idiots.

• Love 7

We all know that Jeremy is Matt's favorite child.  I'm wondering....if in the future, Jeremy or even Zach had a normal sized son, would that child knock down Jackson as the "King of the Farm"?  I'm sure Jeremy is counting on it.

I agree with a small caveat. 

I think Jer is losing some of his favored status with Matt. First, the baby was a girl, not a boy. Matt seems super into boy children. The older Jackson gets with no boy child to displace him, the less likely a new child will gain favored status. 

Second.... I think letting Audrey rule the roost and have her way with how much time Jeremy and Ember spend with Matt might have an adverse effect on the relationship. Zach and Tory seem to haul the baby over pretty frequently and seem fine with interacting with Matt and Amy. Audrey in contrast REALLY doesn't seem to like Amy or Matt, and she certainly doesn't seem to encourage Jeremy to see either of his parents without her being at his side. I very much doubt Audrey casually brings Ember over for either grandparent and... lack of access does create disinterest. 

On 3/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

See, I prefer a bearded or at least scruffy look and find the clean-shaven look icky. But to me, he just can’t pull it off and needs to go back to what works for him. Or maybe  this is his, “I’ve been holed up, working away on my masterpiece” look. ?

To me Jeremy always seemed a little....effeminate.  The skinny jeans, the man bun, the long hair.  Heck, I even recall him wearing capri pants a few times.  I honestly thought he was gay before he announced that he was dating Audrey.  I'm still not 100% convinced that he's not gay, or at least bi.

ETA:  Okay, I just now saw that photo of Jeremy a few pages back with a "blow out" hairstyle...yep, something is not right with that boy.  

Edited by Phoebe70
just saw the blow-out hair!

I think Jeremy is pretty metro.

That dress Auj is wearing in that pic looks like it'd be for a little girl.

I wonder if she dresses Jer too.  Since I haven't been as consistent a watcher did his style change a lot after getting together with her?

1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

To me Jeremy always seemed a little....effeminate.  The skinny jeans, the man bun, the long hair.  Heck, I even recall him wearing capri pants a few times.  I honestly thought he was gay before he announced that he was dating Audrey.  I'm still not 100% convinced that he's not gay, or at least bi.

ETA:  Okay, I just now saw that photo of Jeremy a few pages back with a "blow out" hairstyle...yep, something is not right with that boy.  

My husband always thought he had something going on with Mueller.  They were just obsessed with each other - strong than any bro-mance I've ever seen.

29 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think Jeremy is pretty metro.

That dress Auj is wearing in that pic looks like it'd be for a little girl.

I wonder if she dresses Jer too.  Since I haven't been as consistent a watcher did his style change a lot after getting together with her?

Reminds me of the hideousness she dressed her bridesmaids in.

942c2ae7dd3673b9654ed6171b9e7b0d.jpg

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

My husband always thought he had something going on with Mueller.  They were just obsessed with each other - strong than any bro-mance I've ever seen.

Reminds me of the hideousness she dressed her bridesmaids in.

942c2ae7dd3673b9654ed6171b9e7b0d.jpg

So glad I wasn’t the only one, have a guy who’s like a brother to me - yes, the bromance of the century. Jeremy and Muller though, way past normalcy on some of it.

I think she does dress Jer. Prior, while he did occasionally sport some interesting choices, he tended towards shorts and jeans and t-shirts. Since marrying, he's gotten much more metrosexual and "urban business casual". He also occasionally sports the "manly" shirts and sweatshirts from Auj's clothing line but so far, he hasn't been caught on tv in an Always more shirt or a "Love is a Verb" flowery sweatshirt.

I admit, Jeremy has pinged my gaydar on occasion but I am one of those people who accepts that people can sometimes read opposite what they are. I have a good friend who is very similar to Jer in that he "pings" but is very straight. Because I sense it would be a HUGE issue in this family, I really hope Jeremy isn't gay. I don't want to have to feel sorry for this douche.

I also think that while they had a bromance as kids, I think Mueller is currently into ladies. 

• Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 2:20 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yes, he definitely said something along those lines. They had that kid solely to compete with Zach and Tori — Jeremy couldn’t stand not to be “better” than his brother, and Audrey clearly considers herself superior to Tori in every way. (We can infer that “holding a job” and “treating other people like humans you care about” are not amongst her criteria.)

The baby is a hipster accessory and they managed to maintain a remarkable level of denial about what she would actually require. We basically got to watch it hit Jeremy in real time and I’m not gonna lie, I enjoyed it. 

didn't Zach during the same conversation say they should have waited too? May not have but I think I remember him saying something like that, like it was so much different having to plan everything around the baby that they use to take for granted. 

I'm so confused about Audrey's hair.  I was watching one of the newer episodes last night.  In part of the episode she had the really curly hair that was a little past her shoulders.  Then later in the show (she was with Tori) she had looser curls that were halfway down her back!  What the...?  Does she have extensions?  Why does she feel the need to apply her make-up with a trowel?  I can't imagine being 8 months pregnant, making sure my hair was instagram-ready and wearing a full face of make-up and fake eyelashes.  No wonder she rarely smiles.  Speaking of smiling, when she does smile, she resembles The Joker with all that hideous lipstick. 

the episode where she was in Tori's kitchen telling her about all her aches & pains, her hair was straightened with big waves, it looked very pretty to me then. Other times she tries to pull one side from below her ear to all the way over......looks a mess.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

I'm so confused about Audrey's hair.  I was watching one of the newer episodes last night.  In part of the episode she had the really curly hair that was a little past her shoulders.  Then later in the show (she was with Tori) she had looser curls that were halfway down her back!  What the...?  Does she have extensions? 

Curly head here-  curly hair is lengthened when straightened; when left curly it shrinks up & appears much shorter.

When Audrey and Tori are together, you see both sides of the new mom thing. Tori is lightly made up, comfortably dressed and totally besotted by her little boy. Audrey is overly made up, dresses like a 1960s flower child run amok and totally besotted by... herself! 

Really, ask yourself which of the two couples you would like to have as your next door neighbor. My pick would definitely be Zach and Tori. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Really, ask yourself which of the two couples you would like to have as your next door neighbor. My pick would definitely be Zach and Tori. 

It depends if they are going to be outside a lot- Auj and Jer.

Arent they inside having deep and meaningful conversations and  writing a bunch of Fiction?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Curly head here-  curly hair is lengthened when straightened; when left curly it shrinks up & appears much shorter.

Yes, but I swear it looked a foot longer AND it still was curled at the bottom. I think it could be extensions.