Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Second.... I think letting Audrey rule the roost and have her way with how much time Jeremy and Ember spend with Matt might have an adverse effect on the relationship. Zach and Tory seem to haul the baby over pretty frequently and seem fine with interacting with Matt and Amy. Audrey in contrast REALLY doesn't seem to like Amy or Matt, and she certainly doesn't seem to encourage Jeremy to see either of his parents without her being at his side. I very much doubt Audrey casually brings Ember over for either grandparent and... lack of access does create disinterest. 

THIS.

I see all the time Tori is always bringing Jackson around. Ember hasnt really been around her grandparents much. (or at least we don't see it, but Auj's whole LIFE is being into her phone and I don't think she would pass up the opportunity of showing us that Ember does visit her grandparents... ) It's just sad because Ember really won't get to know her gradnparents as well as Jackson is continuing to do. And then Audrey and Jeremy will feel like Jackson is the "favorite" WELL... that's what happens when you spend MORE QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR GRANDCHILD. Watch, mark my words. Jer and Auj will place the blame on amy and matt for this not even realizing it is because of themselves. *eyeroll*

11 hours ago, funky-rat said:

My husband always thought he had something going on with Mueller.  They were just obsessed with each other - strong than any bro-mance I've ever seen.

OMG YES. My family all said the same thing. You know... the hurtful gay comments that came from them several years may have been a "coverup" for them. MAYBE. Have we even seen Mueller on the show recently? 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I'm so confused about Audrey's hair.  I was watching one of the newer episodes last night.  In part of the episode she had the really curly hair that was a little past her shoulders.  Then later in the show (she was with Tori) she had looser curls that were halfway down her back!  What the...?  Does she have extensions?  Why does she feel the need to apply her make-up with a trowel?  I can't imagine being 8 months pregnant, making sure my hair was instagram-ready and wearing a full face of make-up and fake eyelashes.  No wonder she rarely smiles.  Speaking of smiling, when she does smile, she resembles The Joker with all that hideous lipstick. 

I really feel as though the "red" hair is dyed. (Yes she may have red hair but not that flamboyant) and I doubt her curly hair is all natural. i think she spends A LOT of time upkeeping her hair... along with those stupid false lashes. For special occasaions false lashes are okay, but everyday?!?! Nope. They look so cartoonish on her!!! Drives me nuts. They are way too long. If they were more natural I'd be fine with it. Audrey just is too into her looks, that's okay if you're into that kinda thing but Audrey is trying to push the whole "natural and genuine" thing on us and based on her hair and makeup? Nothing about her apparenace is natural.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Yes, but I swear it looked a foot longer AND it still was curled at the bottom. I think it could be extensions. 

Maybe she adds them when she straightens?  She'd have to be matching that color just right I guess.

20 minutes ago, LPBWfan said:

I really feel as though the "red" hair is dyed. (Yes she may have red hair but not that flamboyant) and I doubt her curly hair is all natural. i think she spends A LOT of time upkeeping her hair... along with those stupid false lashes. For special occasaions false lashes are okay, but everyday?!?! Nope. They look so cartoonish on her!!! Drives me nuts. They are way too long. If they were more natural I'd be fine with it. Audrey just is too into her looks, that's okay if you're into that kinda thing but Audrey is trying to push the whole "natural and genuine" thing on us and based on her hair and makeup? Nothing about her apparenace is natural.

She may be 'enhancing' her color, & I think you might be right on the curls. It's very perfect; every strand is the same. Some do have curly hair like that though. Not me; I've got a mixture that messes together somehow.

The eyelashes are just over the top. 

• Love 3

I’m not going to fault Any of the 4 new parents if they seem overwhelmed about the 24 hour responsibility. We’ve all been there. I remember bawling with my first after 3 weeks or so because I just wanted to go have a soda in peace. Hormones didn’t help either.  It is an adjustment having a newborn- hauling half the house every time you want to go visit a friend.  Planning your entire life on their needs. Doesn’t mean you aren’t a good person if you sometimes wonder what you got yourself into. 

The 4 of them will get there- but I do think Jeremy and Audrey maybe should wait a good while before having a second. 

• Love 11
On 4/26/2018 at 12:43 AM, Rap541 said:

I agree with a small caveat. 

I think Jer is losing some of his favored status with Matt. First, the baby was a girl, not a boy. Matt seems super into boy children. The older Jackson gets with no boy child to displace him, the less likely a new child will gain favored status. 

Second.... I think letting Audrey rule the roost and have her way with how much time Jeremy and Ember spend with Matt might have an adverse effect on the relationship. Zach and Tory seem to haul the baby over pretty frequently and seem fine with interacting with Matt and Amy. Audrey in contrast REALLY doesn't seem to like Amy or Matt, and she certainly doesn't seem to encourage Jeremy to see either of his parents without her being at his side. I very much doubt Audrey casually brings Ember over for either grandparent and... lack of access does create disinterest. 

What I find satisfying is that Jeremy and Audrey mentioned on camera more than one how they would have to set limits on Amy’s (maybe Matt, too?) time with the baby. Also if they moved to the big house, they would have to have their space. Then when it’s baby time, Amy takes a week long trip with her man. Not only that, Amy and Matt seem to really favor Jackson. I don’t know if it’s because Tori is a nicer person, and more accessible. He’s the first grandchild, and a boy. Maybe IRL, they are just as close to Ember now that she’s born. But from what we’ve seen on the show, they were way more excited for Jackson’s birth. Turns out they didn’t NEED to set limits because no one is fighting over their baby! 

• Love 5
On 4/26/2018 at 12:24 PM, Whyyouneedaname said:

the episode where she was in Tori's kitchen telling her about all her aches & pains, her hair was straightened with big waves, it looked very pretty to me then. Other times she tries to pull one side from below her ear to all the way over......looks a mess.

Oh our guy Jer has been rocking this look himself of late!

55FAF3CF-9D72-4CCE-89AC-3F17DF0AB53C.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

"the tyranny of the urgent"?

Jesus Christ, they don't have jobs, how tyrannically urgent can their lives be?

This was my first question, too. All I can think of is maybe trying to stay on top of deleting all the negative comments on their social media? That could definitely take 40 hours a week. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Thanks Audrey.

3 hours ago, thebigboot said:

Great job, flew with a kid getting over an ear infection. So glad they “care” enough to put the best interest of the child ahead of their own.

Yeah and poor Ember looks really tired. Poor thing. She doesn't look very happy/well with circles under her eyes.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Quof said:

That child is barely old enough for sunscreen.  With her coloring, she needs to be completely covered on a beach in Hawaii.  Idiots. 

One of her Instastories shows they did manage to put her in a long sleeve rash guard at one point .. which strangely is more covered than her arms usually are during the winter in Oregon.  

• Love 2
On 4/24/2018 at 3:52 AM, ginger90 said:

Don’t they have a Pediatrician??

Jeremy looks like a crazy homeless person in that pic. And I love the last comment: "Moms! Please share all the travel tips you (have) for flying babies." Dang, her poor grammar had me believing there is now such a thing as babies who have wings and fly.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 10
On 4/24/2018 at 9:36 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Did it just not occur to these bozos that their lives would change once they became parents?

But Ceeeeeeeeeeliaaaaaaa!  It's for the show.  They needed a baby to be relevant.  Just 20+more years and things will be good again.

Edited by Former Nun
Misspelled "relevant"
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Jeremy looks like a crazy homeless person in that pic. And I love the last comment: "Moms! Please share all the travel tips you (have) for flying babies." Dang, her poor grammar had me believing there is now such a thing as babies who have wings and fly.

But God loves Tawdry most so of course her kid can fly without wings.

• Love 3

Does Audrey get much of a response to her transparently insincere requests for parenting tips? Because it seems quite obvious that she is really just trying to get people to make posts on her site. I was wondering how many people bothered to respond.

For someone who asks for "tips" as often as she does, Audrey sure gets pissy when people offer unsolicited advice. Like when poor little Ember was woefully underdressed while she and Jeremy were in sweaters and hats. Audrey sure didn't want to hear anybody's "tips" about that.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 12

My first thoughts  on the vacation pictures:

1. Ember was going to get a sunburn on her tummy with the little keyhole on her suit. 

2. Did they really hire a photographer for a family vacation? What am I saying, of course they would. 

I then saw that there was a toddler with them and I thought ok, that makes sense. There must be another vain shallow couple to vacation with and take turns photographing each other looking so very in love and perfect. 

But then... I had this notion. There is totally a nanny on this trip. Totally, of course there is. Not that having help is a bad thing, it's just Audrey... earth momma, nursing warrior supreme.  This couple's complete lack of self awareness allows us to see the brand they are trying to create and at the same time reveals a lack in depth of character.  They would totally be the type to portray themselves as super parents. A fountain of parental superiority and in the background, off the camera and never to be mentioned is the nanny. 

• Love 6

Typically she does get a lot of responses but they tend to be all the same tips repeated over and over interspaced with OMG I LOVE EMBER responses.

Punkadoo - I don't think they have a nanny. They do appear to be with another couple.

I totally think they want to portray themselves as perfect parents. Being a family of perfection is part of the brand. Honestly, I feel bad for Ember, she's always going to be their little prop.

And please understand, I am not saying they don't love her, I actually give them a great deal of credit for that, I do think they genuinely love their child a great deal, I just feel bad for the kid that her every moment will be displayed because Mom and Dad are taking paychecks for their lives. 

I have the same sympathy for Jackson, but the small amount of praise I grant Tory and Zach is that they don't plaster EVERYTHING on their Instagram. 

• Love 1

These two. Spend a day in the life of any contributing adult whose day doesn't consist of navel gazing, product shilling, posing for indulgent photos, and deciding on hipster hairdos, and they'll get a taste of what real life is like for the rest of us. They are insufferable.

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 20

I actually give them a great deal of credit for that, I do think they genuinely love their child a great deal

Damning with faint praise.   If that's the best one can say about their parenting....  

• Love 3

I think there's a point where as much as I think they got knocked up for dumb reasons (competing with Zach and Tory, and because the show needs drama) I think they love the kid. I can't fault them for that. They're definitely making some parenting choices I don't agree with and will criticize, but not love the kid? I can't say that. 

• Love 2

Many many years ago we were just flying from southern Ca back to San Jose and my youngest who didn't have a infection but started screaming bloody murder ( not talking yet) the stewardess took folded napkins poured boiling water on them in the bottom of short plastic glasses and cupped them over his ears and he stopped immediately. I'm sure pressure is better now but they are nuts to travel with an ear infection.  My son had infections continually and down the line was discovered to have moderate to severe hearing  loss.  They've been working soooo hard I can understand the need for a vacation. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Does Audrey get much of a response to her transparently insincere requests for parenting tips? Because it seems quite obvious that she is really just trying to get people to make posts on her site. I was wondering how many people bothered to respond.

Some social media accounts can be monetized, and I wouldn't be shocked if she had some monetized (making money from views, clicks, likes, etc).  Not sure which ones she asked for advice on, and not sure if all types of accounts can be monetized (I have zero experience with Instagram, so I don't know if that can be or not), but it's another reason to encourage people to comment, etc.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Some social media accounts can be monetized, and I wouldn't be shocked if she had some monetized (making money from views, clicks, likes, etc).  Not sure which ones she asked for advice on, and not sure if all types of accounts can be monetized (I have zero experience with Instagram, so I don't know if that can be or not), but it's another reason to encourage people to comment, etc.

NPR's podcast Hidden Brain had a recent episode about this - they discussed how companies are paying people with small followings (several hundred thousand +/-) on social media. The whole episode is interesting, but if you want to get to the social media stuff, its in the second half.  You can pick which spot you want to start listening in the player on the right side of the page-

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/27/606346395/this-is-your-brain-on-ads-how-media-companies-hijack-your-attention

• Love 3

Looks like a new website dedicated to the now trade marked “always more”.  Oh and look there’s a tab to order prints. Could it be you can by a picture that has always more plastered onto a floral background or a picture of foggy mountains. 

23D460F8-7F38-4A02-9631-E40C4A3C4F27.jpeg

• Love 1

Jeremy looked like he had PTSD after watching his wife give birth. 

Audrey was so worked up about the impending pain that I’m sure it made everything worse. Then the mastitis was even worse, lol. 

I do think it takes guts for someone so obsessed with perfection to admit that everything wasn’t sunshine and roses. Even if she’s just begging sympathy. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Was Audrey able to have a natural birth with no pain meds?!!!  I'm not sure if I caught it when she mentioned it 80 times throughout the show!!!

She did!  I'm glad that she and Jer are happy about it.  I don't get it, but, to some people they seem obsessed with it.  So, both Jackson and Ember Jean were both born healthy.  Auj felt great pain and Tori didn't.  So,........I'm not sure what was accomplished.  I'm sure it gives Auj peace of mind and that's a good thing. lol  It was a pretty fast labor and delivery though.  Seven hours!  Not bad at all.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She did!  I'm glad that she and Jer are happy about it.  I don't get it, but, to some people they seem obsessed with it.  So, both Jackson and Ember Jean were both born healthy.  Auj felt great pain and Tori didn't.  So,........I'm not sure what was accomplished.  I'm sure it gives Auj peace of mind and that's a good thing. lol  It was a pretty fast labor and delivery though.  Seven hours!  Not bad at all.  

Exactly!  So why go on and on and on?  There is only one reason people go on and on about it... to make the person who got pain meds feel inferior.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Exactly!  So why go on and on and on?  There is only one reason people go on and on about it... to make the person who got pain meds feel inferior.  

Oh, you think?  I've never thought of it that way.  There are a fair amount of women who really think it protects the baby and that it somehow allows the mother a more meaningful experience. I'm not sure how true that it is. Doctors don't seem to mind which way the mother goes.  

• Love 1

There are a fair amount of women who really think it protects the baby and that it somehow allows the mother a more meaningful experience.

Thats why the natural birth mommies look down on the mommies who take pain killers or who have C-section. A natural momma takes the pain because they love their children enough to do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to protect them! Unnatural mommies are only concerned about themselves. 

I don't buy into that mentality but Auj certainly seems to. 

• Love 14

It's the crappy mommy shaming wars going on & it's rampant especially among new mothers. 

First off, if she wanted a natural birth so much that's all fine & good, but the constant play for sympathy due to her fears was over the top. It's a lovely thing that all went well, but it really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of the kid's life, so she can relax & revel in her great achievement a bit quieter.

Her constant talk of the pain was off putting as well. This was to be the 'worst pain' of her life. She should be so lucky if it's the worst pain she ever has. Hopefully she'll never have a terrible accident, or end up with a painful chronic illness that makes every single day a test of strength, & the huge achievement is getting through the next 12 hours after struggling out of bed in the morning.

Also, Tori did experience pain. C-sections are surgery...  with natural birth the labor pains pretty much end after the baby's out (barring some afterbirth pain which get worst with subsequent deliveries). With a c-section the pain is after the birth, & continues through caring for a newborn & possibly breastfeeding, as well as the afterbirth pains every mother endures, not to mention the scars it leaves that last a lifetime. I don't recall Tori going on & on about her surgical recovery. All mothers typically experience some kind of pain to get their kids out in the world, so Auj can stop being a hero.

And Auj - 'we' pushed? When was Jer pushing, exactly? Doesn't look like he pushes much of anything.

• Love 16