Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I can understand buying the house because they liked it and didn’t want to miss out if another buyer came along.  However, if I were 2 months or less from giving birth, I would have either moved into the house in “as is” condition and wait to make repairs or cosmetic fixes OR I would have bought it, stayed with relatives until I had the baby, then moved in slowly as I made whatever updates I felt “had” to be completed before my family could live there comfortably.  If I remember correctly, the house seemed to have had working plumbing, erect walls, a sound roof and doors that locked.  There was no need to rip out the functioning kitchen so soon other than for vanity reasons.  They wanted the perfect hipster kitchen NOW without thinking it through. Why these two idiots felt they HAD to buy a house and move in and do a kitchen remodel while 38 weeks pregnant is just further proof of their inability to make good decisions (hair styles, fashion choices and blogging without using spellcheck are a few other poor choices made). Ultimately, we learned their decision to redo the kitchen & using Jeremy as the contractor and laborer are further evidence these two have questionable IQs.

Ohhhh.  So that jackass started ripping shit out in his new house with no overall plan or expertise to execute a plan. Got it. I hope that ALL of the parents see the clip of that mess and jump in and start fixing that mess. 

Jeremy was such a dick to Zach when he came to their house. He should have been apologizing for what an unsafe hovel it was. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Who is taking all of these photos the baby?

I can't figure out the weather. They are indoors. He's wearing a hat and a sweater. She is in a tank top, with her hair up like it's hot. I give up.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I can't figure out the weather. They are indoors. He's wearing a hat and a sweater. She is in a tank top, with her hair up like it's hot. I give up.

Right??? So my guess for Ember's off screen ensemble - a sleeveless ecru Carhart onesie (product placement), no tights, tan Baby UGG fur-lined flip flops (product placement) and an oatmeal colored "Beating 50%" wool beanie ( product placement ...um,DUH!)  to keep in line with the WTF Roloff Hipster Dress Code.

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Right??? So my guess for Ember's off screen ensemble - a sleeveless ecru Carhart onesie (product placement), no tights, tan Baby UGG fur-lined flip flops (product placement) and an oatmeal colored "Beating 50%" wool beanie ( product placement ...um,DUH!)  to keep in line with the WTF Roloff Hipster Dress Code.

Wait . . . nothing with "Always More"?????

• Love 3

LOL @ Jer having a "blow out"! He has learned a new word/phrase....but does this mean that he had poo-poo oozing down both sides of his head? (that is what they called it when Jax had a BLOW OUT in his diaper!) I about died when I read the caption on that picture of his new hair cut!

• Love 1

Thats actually also a term I hear used in beauty salons for specially styled hair. I mean, Jer is dumb but he means it in the really girly and femmy hair way, not the baby diaper filled with poo way.

I know, I am a hair stylist (for both men and women) but I have NEVER given a "blow out" on a man! I haven't worked in several years, and when I was working, we always called it a "blow dry".....and it usually involved curling it afterwards with an iron. Now the styles have changed and it is a "flat iron" these days. I was just making fun of Jer, and yes, it did look like crap! He thinks he is so hip it kills me. 

• Love 1

A "blow out" is something us curly haired people do if we want to straighten. It can be done with a blow dryer & brush, or there is the "Brazilian Blow Out" which is what a pro does; it can be damaging. It's different from flat ironing. I don't know what kind of blow out Jer was referring to; if he did it himself or it was a professional job.

Edited by gonecrackers
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Does Jeremy have a real  job? (Aside from being Audrey's little bitch) 

Nope. He plays on the farm with daddy and did wedding photography for a while. Oh and writes epic books.

Edited by Willowsmom
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

Nope. He plays on the farm with daddy and did wedding photography for a while. Oh and writes epic books.

That's some great planning for the financial stability of the family in the future. I think Jer & Aud are salivating over the inheritance money when Matt kicks the bucket! I'm guessing he'll go first before Amy. Just guessing. 

• Love 4

REf. Jeremy and Auj

They don't seem that different from Zach and Tori to me.  Both young parents with things to learn.  I'm trying to recall if Jer was so serious growing up.....he and Zach used to have a lot of fun times.  I do recall that.  Lots more responsibility now though. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

REf. Jeremy and Auj

They don't seem that different from Zach and Tori to me.  Both young parents with things to learn.  I'm trying to recall if Jer was so serious growing up.....he and Zach used to have a lot of fun times.  I do recall that.  Lots more responsibility now though. 

Hardly. Tori taught until she had the baby (she's on a year maternity leave) and Zach works and teaches at an indoor soccer place.

Jer and Tawdry basically tweet and instagram about stuff for profit, even there religious messages. Real classy.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

Hardly. Tori taught until she had the baby (she's on a year maternity leave) and Zach works and teaches at an indoor soccer place.

Jer and Tawdry basically tweet and instagram about stuff for profit, even there religious messages. Real classy.

Thanks. I guess you are describing things that aren't revealed on the show.  I don't keep up with that, so.....but based on what I've seen on the air is what I mean. 

Tori teaching was openly depicted on the show. Matt showed his picture book to her class in one episode and in the "lets get the pregnant woman a pedicure" episode it was openly referenced that Tory was at her job teaching and they were waiting for her to come home. 

Zach's job was also openly referenced as recently as last season because there was an entire episode where he was still working at the soccer place and Matt was offering him a "job" at the somewhat defunct stool business. 

These things were all last season so people aren't referencing things that aren't depicted on the show.

• Love 6

Heaven only knows why, but I do follow Jer & Auj on Instagram and one of their recent stories mentioned a Q&A they'd be doing over on their Beating 50% account. In one of their answers about whether the marriage journal would work for non-religious folks, Jer mentioned that the journal is "based on a couple that's been doing it for 18 years already." So you ... basically just plagiarized someone else's idea, MAYBE added one or two new touches, & now make a profit off of it, guys? Interesting. I'm sure there is more to it than that, but his remark just caught my attention. 

• Love 6

Oh my. I didn't finish watching the Beating 50 Q&A earlier, but just did now. One of the questions was, "How do you handle rejection from a spouse? Like if you want to be intimate and your spouse doesn't ... a lot?" 

Audrey's answer was, "I know this might sound kind of radical, but I had a mentor in college that encouraged me to just not say no. If your husband wants to have sex, don't say no. Why would you want to say no?" She also went on to talk about how women tend to withhold sex as a way to have power over their husbands, so just don't say no to your hubby in case you start falling into the "withholding for power" pattern.

First of all. FIRST. OF. ALL. What kind of mentor to college-aged students is going around telling them to never refuse your husband when he wants to have sex because it might turn you into the evil manipulator that all women truly are deep down?! And just ... I can't even formulate the rest of my thoughts on this whole thing.

• Love 23

It’s even worse than that. This mentor in college would have been saying that to an unmarried woman.  So Audrey was discouraged from saying No to a boyfriend, now- why is ms.  Virgin before marriage even having this conversation? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4

Tawdry is a born again virgin. And the "never say no" thing us very fundie Christian. And extremely damaging to women who are told to ignore their own needs. An educated woman like Tawdry should know better.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Tawdry is a born again virgin. And the "never say no" thing us very fundie Christian. And extremely damaging to women who are told to ignore their own needs. An educated woman like Tawdry should know better.

I was familiar with the fundie "never say no" philosophy thanks to the Duggar clan ... I couldn't agree with you more that it's damaging to women! Among the many problems with it, it sends the message that you've got to be "available" in a physical/sexual sense whenever your man wants you to be, and if you're not, well ... then maybe it'll be your fault if he goes to get his needs met elsewhere. :-/

• Love 3

I think the problem I always had with this philosophy is that its always the woman who seems to be at fault in this scenario. 

If Audrey is sick or tired or really just not in the mood, as a Christian wife, no matter how she's feeling, she needs to get on her knees and suck Jeremy's cock because she married him and her duty as a wife is to fuck on command.  

That being tired or ill or just not in the mood isn't allowed is a problem. 

And Audrey, as a woman who has married a man who she clearly dominates, isn't in the position that she's advocating other women take on. 

But there's any number of legit not "I'm withholding sex for POWER" reasons for a woman to say no, 

eta - I'm especially bothered by the idea that there's no acceptable reason to say no to sex. If you are a woman and you don't drop and spread for hubby's cock when he snaps his fingers, you're a bitchy whore stealing power. There's no other answer - a woman who doesn't want a night of sex must be withholding for power!

It's also teaching men that they don't have to consider a woman's feelings. If he wants a fuck and she's tired, if she says no, she's at fault. If that is what Jeremy genuinely believes, then I question where he learned that.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 16

If it wasn't for a very old blog post of Audrey's reflecting on her "year of celibacy" in college, I'd buy it from her, but I really don't believe Jeremy was a 24 year old virgin. He just wasn't raised in a home where male virginity was valued or encouraged. Also their mutual use of the term "by the grace of God we were virgins" is code for the fundie "we confessed the fucking and were born again so we're virgins" way of handling that problem. 

• Love 6
On 4/13/2018 at 10:28 AM, Rap541 said:

Tori teaching was openly depicted on the show. Matt showed his picture book to her class in one episode and in the "lets get the pregnant woman a pedicure" episode it was openly referenced that Tory was at her job teaching and they were waiting for her to come home. 

Zach's job was also openly referenced as recently as last season because there was an entire episode where he was still working at the soccer place and Matt was offering him a "job" at the somewhat defunct stool business. 

These things were all last season so people aren't referencing things that aren't depicted on the show.

I was referring to Jeremy and Auj, not Zach and Tori, regarding recent day to day of their activities. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
On 4/14/2018 at 5:17 PM, Quof said:

"Jeremy and ME"  "this photo of Jeremy and ME."

Bad grammar makes the baby Jesus cry.

I was just going to post that.  I'm sure she thinks it's always "and I".

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, heatherchandler said:

We are waiting with breath that is bated!

I thought the photo would come with this.  I was going to say it looks like something you'd see on the ID channel regarding some cold case from the 70's they solved.  "And this was the drifter that showed up on her doorstep....."

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:18 AM, Amanda M. said:

I was familiar with the fundie "never say no" philosophy thanks to the Duggar clan ... I couldn't agree with you more that it's damaging to women! Among the many problems with it, it sends the message that you've got to be "available" in a physical/sexual sense whenever your man wants you to be, and if you're not, well ... then maybe it'll be your fault if he goes to get his needs met elsewhere. :-/

And per the Duggar's, it's not just available, but Gleefully Available.

• Love 2
On 4/14/2018 at 11:11 PM, Amanda M. said:

Oh my. I didn't finish watching the Beating 50 Q&A earlier, but just did now. One of the questions was, "How do you handle rejection from a spouse? Like if you want to be intimate and your spouse doesn't ... a lot?" 

Audrey's answer was, "I know this might sound kind of radical, but I had a mentor in college that encouraged me to just not say no. If your husband wants to have sex, don't say no. Why would you want to say no?" She also went on to talk about how women tend to withhold sex as a way to have power over their husbands, so just don't say no to your hubby in case you start falling into the "withholding for power" pattern.

First of all. FIRST. OF. ALL. What kind of mentor to college-aged students is going around telling them to never refuse your husband when he wants to have sex because it might turn you into the evil manipulator that all women truly are deep down?! And just ... I can't even formulate the rest of my thoughts on this whole thing.

This is so awful, sick and sad.  Also scary if anyone is actually looking to her as a guide.  Are people giving her crap about it on insta?  

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Emberjean sure is a beauty.  I still don't see any resemblance to anyone in the family.  Well, besides the hair color. 

I actually think she looks like Amy, maybe in the eyes?

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I thought the photo would come with this.  I was going to say it looks like something you'd see on the ID channel regarding some cold case from the 70's they solved.  "And this was the drifter that showed up on her doorstep....."

HAHAHA!  That is awesome!

• Love 1
On 4/17/2018 at 3:47 PM, gonecrackers said:

It does to me too- & why is this poor child never allowed to wear a shirt?

You are so right!!! She's usually in just a diaper & if she is wearing any actual clothing, it's almost always some type of sleeveless onesie kind of thing with nothing underneath! Since we all know how obsessed Auj is with Ember's "rolls" and "chunk", my guess is that the lack of clothing is designed to highlight those features that, don't you know, are all thanks to Auj's endless suffering & willpower to continue breastfeeding.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

That's the behind-the-scenes photo teaser? What more could there possibly be? More glamour shots of Jer?

My first thought was that if they REALLY liked each other, he'd let her ride inside instead of sitting on the running board.

• Love 4