Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: All Bets Are Off

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I am willing to bet money that Juicy makes his own hooch in prison. 

Well I hope he's doing something in there besides lifting weights and chatting with Apollo Nida.  Like how about getting some job training or education so he can earn some dough when he gets out.  Teresa said last night that if her book didn't sell "all this" meaning their life style would go away. She's the sole support of the family which combined with the fact that Joe was the mastermind (dumbass) of their financial downfall, has a drinking problem and seems to be developing an anger problem as well makes for a difficult marriage.  No matter how loyal she is or how much Joe is her "soul mate" there's just so much strain you can put on a marriage before c***** in the armor start to emerge.

• Love 9

I'm sure the terms of her parole were laid out for both of them very, very carefully and clearly, so the fact that Joe invited a felon to Teresa's launch party suggests to me that, for all his talk about worrying about his family while he's in prison, I think Joe would like nothing more than to see Teresa violate her parole so she's thrown back in prison, too.

• Love 2

Joe is certainly verbally abusive on camera. I couldn't believe he told Teresa that he would smack her head against the wall if she dared to bring up his father.

I've wondered about this before, and almost asked about it in the random chat thread...but didn't know how to bring it up without possibly offending people from the Garden State, or Italian-Americans. I've been struck at times at how people on this franchise talk to each other, and to strangers. Do I think that Rosie was seriously going to rip Teresa's head off at the Reunion? Well, no, but it was disturbing to hear just the same. I know that cast members often use their Italian heritage to explain their hot tempers and emotions, and I guess they're all used to it, from the way some of them seem unfazed by the insults. But the way some of the men talk to women stuns me, and that they don't get called out for it. The Manzos and Chris Laurita seem to be respectful enough, and I can't remember them name-calling. But Joe Gorga calling his own sister scum, a bitch, etc. and Juicy doing the same thing is just inexcusable. I also recently learned of Rich Wakile's nasty Tweets to women and just wonder why these guys think it's okay to talk to women like this. I'm finally watching S6 and even though Jim Marchese is "educated" and holds himself above the fray, he's not above mixing it up and getting in a woman's face.

I can't think of another franchise where the men do this, or where it seems to be the norm vs. the exception. As irritating as Simon was on RHONY, I can't think of anything he did that rises to this level, aside from referring to LuAnn as "the Cuntess." (Which he did behind her back.) Is this stuff pretty common in NJ, or is it just this particular group of people? Does being an "entrepreneur" bring it out? Of course, the women are pretty awful too...I'm not giving them a pass.

As someone who's actually been a target of a few of his Twitter meltdowns, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to stop laughing at the thought of Jim Marchese (lately and most pathetically of "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality [cough] Stars [cough cough]" being characterized as someone who "holds himself above the fray."

• Love 10

Anyone feel like the subtext of the women encouraging Dolores to stand strong and pay her own bills was that Dolores's youngest will be 18 soon, and maybe the Frank gravy train of support is coming to an end, and she's just in denial? Maybe the kitchen renovation was the c'oup de grace?

I read it like, if he controls the money, he can still control her even though they are divorced. When she wanted a NEW kitchen, he came in and started renovating without even discussing it with her. So he clearly regards the house as his. It's about control. It also may include continuing to have sex with each other, although they both deny it. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, N. Bluth said:

Anyone feel like the subtext of the women encouraging Dolores to stand strong and pay her own bills was that Dolores's youngest will be 18 soon, and maybe the Frank gravy train of support is coming to an end, and she's just in denial? Maybe the kitchen renovation was the c'oup de grace? 

When Tre arrived I got the feeling this scene was to once again allow Tre to claim how being naive and not paying attention to bills and what you're signing was what landed her at "camp". Seems to me like she's thrown in that comment several times this season, i.e., it's all Joe's fault and I had no idea what I was signing.  I think there is a LOT of resentment between her and Joe. Tre makes little digs at how none of the legal troubles were her fault and is pissed at Joe for not being smart enough to cover their trail and not get caught and Joe, who I feel did what he did to provide Tre with the lifestyle she wanted, resents he now has to go to camp as a result.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, happykitteh said:

When Tre arrived I got the feeling this scene was to once again allow Tre to claim how being naive and not paying attention to bills and what you're signing was what landed her at "camp". Seems to me like she's thrown in that comment several times this season, i.e., it's all Joe's fault and I had no idea what I was signing.  I think there is a LOT of resentment between her and Joe. Tre makes little digs at how none of the legal troubles were her fault and is pissed at Joe for not being smart enough to cover their trail and not get caught and Joe, who I feel did what he did to provide Tre with the lifestyle she wanted, resents he now has to go to camp as a result.

Yet she is constantly saying on camera that she loves her husband and will never leave him. I believe her. She is just that stupid. And I don't like the way Joe treats Gia. He's a real peach when he's been drinking. His abuse of alcohol didn't just start because he's stressed about going to prison. It's been a problem for a long time, and Tre keeps making excuses for him. She needs to knock it off and tell him she's not going to tolerate him treating their oldest daughter like a piece of crap. My dad used to treat my brother like that, the result was my brother growing up thinking he was a worthless loser. Children take this shit to heart.

Siggy, please stop saying your children "came out of your body". They don't want to hear that and neither do I. It doesn't give you the right to be an endless, clinging nag.  What a mouth on that one. 

Delores and her ex. Please, grow up lady and get off your ass and go to work at that gym he bought you before your partner kicks you to the curb. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I thought Rosie's tantrum was ridiculous too. So Joe is not spending time with you. His wife is home and he is heading off to jail soon, maybe he wants to spend time with his family before he leaves. I do not think Teresa is keeping him from hanging out with Rosie. Rosie, just call the guy. Joe said in this episode that he does not have a problem with Rosie. I thought he was even joking/somewhat complimenting her when he was on the phone to Chris telling him why he was not coming.

Rosie (and the Wakiles) can cry me a river. Why would Rosie automatically imply that Teresa was responsible for Joe not showing up for poker night (Like Teresa could have stopped him)?  But that was the first place she went, and I'm glad that Chris and Joe Gorga didn't feed into her - and Joe Gorga nipped it in the bud.

"Boo Whoo Whoo Oh, I just want our families to be together".  Yeah, well maybe Teresa hasn't forgiven her for threatening to kill her at the reunion, and for the way they treated her that entire season.  Teresa was asked on WWHL why she hasn't reconciled with Rosie and Kathy when she's reconciled with the Gorgas and Jac.  Her response was we only see what's on the show and that there is alot we don't know.

Personally, I think they just want back on the show.  As a "friend", Rosie is probably paid by appearance, which explains why she hightailed it back to the poker game. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Personally, I think they just want back on the show.  As a "friend", Rosie is probably paid by appearance, which explains why she hightailed it back to the poker game. 

Mmmmhmm. And maybe at first she thought that if Joe wasn't there, the scene wouldn't air or something. I just thought it was so rude that she acted like she ONLY wanted to hang out if her precious Juicy would be there. Their friendship is cute, but Chris invited you over and you don't treat your host like that. 

• Love 19

I have to say that it really looke like Tre has matured emotionally in prison. She's not only avoided taking the bait when people have tried going after her (Jac), she's been able to stay calm, focused, and even opened up emotionally in her TH, which is not something we've ever really seen from her. I hope that she continues on that path, and I hope that Joe also gets his shit together in prison. He needs to start acting like a responsible adult.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jac is trying to start shit again as the season continues. She can't seem to help herself. I also think that Dolores needs to wake up, and stop relying on her ex for financial support. He's not obligated to give her anything, once the kids are adults, and she shouldn't count on it.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Rosie (and the Wakiles) can cry me a river. Why would Rosie automatically imply that Teresa was responsible for Joe not showing up for poker night (Like Teresa could have stopped him)?  But that was the first place she went, and I'm glad that Chris and Joe Gorga didn't feed into her - and Joe Gorga nipped it in the bud.

"Boo Whoo Whoo Oh, I just want our families to be together".  Yeah, well maybe Teresa hasn't forgiven her for threatening to kill her at the reunion, and for the way they treated her that entire season.  Teresa was asked on WWHL why she hasn't reconciled with Rosie and Kathy when she's reconciled with the Gorgas and Jac.  Her response was we only see what's on the show and that there is alot we don't know.

That was my thought too.  She probably walked out and a producer said, "Thanks for bringing the crazy but you need to stay if you want to get paid.  You need to be here XX minutes."   

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

That was my thought too.  She probably walked out and a producer said, "Thanks for bringing the crazy but you need to stay if you want to get paid.  You need to be here XX minutes."   

As it was, not much of it made the final cut.  Perhaps more would have if Joe had shown.  Bravo loves Joe and Rosie together. They were probably mad he didn't show but that is one of the things I like about him - I don't think he cares what production wants. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, archer1267 said:

I've wondered about this before, and almost asked about it in the random chat thread...but didn't know how to bring it up without possibly offending people from the Garden State, or Italian-Americans. I've been struck at times at how people on this franchise talk to each other, and to strangers. Do I think that Rosie was seriously going to rip Teresa's head off at the Reunion? Well, no, but it was disturbing to hear just the same. I know that cast members often use their Italian heritage to explain their hot tempers and emotions, and I guess they're all used to it, from the way some of them seem unfazed by the insults. But the way some of the men talk to women stuns me, and that they don't get called out for it. The Manzos and Chris Laurita seem to be respectful enough, and I can't remember them name-calling. But Joe Gorga calling his own sister scum, a bitch, etc. and Juicy doing the same thing is just inexcusable. I also recently learned of Rich Wakile's nasty Tweets to women and just wonder why these guys think it's okay to talk to women like this. I'm finally watching S6 and even though Jim Marchese is "educated" and holds himself above the fray, he's not above mixing it up and getting in a woman's face.

I can't think of another franchise where the men do this, or where it seems to be the norm vs. the exception.  As irritating as Simon was on RHONY, I can't think of anything he did that rises to this level, aside from referring to LuAnn as "the Cuntess." (Which he did behind her back.) Is this stuff pretty common in NJ, or is it just this particular group of people? Does being an "entrepreneur" bring it out? Of course, the women are pretty awful too...I'm not giving them a pass.

I think it was Mario (same Italian background?) not Simon (Aussie). Sorry to be pedantic, but girl gotta defend a fellow Australian!

I also am uncomfortable about the way these men speak to women....and their children.

• Love 4

Sorry for the dumb question in advance,but who is the guy that was yelling at joe outside party. I thoight it was the business partner, but not sure

Edited by tinaw
Spelling is important
34 minutes ago, tinaw said:
34 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Sorry for the dumb question in advance,but who is the guy that was yelling at joe outside party. I thoight it was the business partner, but not sure

Not a dumb question at all.  It was very vague.  He's a felon friend of Joe's who went to the signing with his  son.  Other than that, I don't think too much is known.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Not a dumb question at all.  It was very vague.  He's a felon friend of Joe's who went to the signing with his  son.  Other than that, I don't think too much is known.

Thank you mwell345 for the info. I didnt recognize his name when it was shown or the voice.

It ended quickly too. I thought i had fell asleep and missed info

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I have to say that it really looke like Tre has matured emotionally in prison. She's not only avoided taking the bait when people have tried going after her (Jac), she's been able to stay calm, focused, and even opened up emotionally in her TH, which is not something we've ever really seen from her. I hope that she continues on that path, and I hope that Joe also gets his shit together in prison. He needs to start acting like a responsible adult.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jac is trying to start shit again as the season continues. She can't seem to help herself. I also think that Dolores needs to wake up, and stop relying on her ex for financial support. He's not obligated to give her anything, once the kids are adults, and she shouldn't count on it.

This, have we ever seen Tre tear up and cry before this season? I can' t remember seeing it and it's refreshing. This is actually what I think Jacqueline wanted from her, not that I think Jacqueline deserved to see Tre's vulnerability back then. But I think that's what she wanted since she's always crying. She's been crying about one thing or another and telling people about it since she first came on the scene. But like Dolores said, she and Tre don't come from that same school of thought. They don't show emotion and they don't whine about their problems.

Edited by represent
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, tinaw said:

According to NJ.com, it's Chris Colombo, whose father was the head of the Colombo crime family (hence his reference to the mob). He was in a 2005 HBO show called "House Arrest." The article said that his connection to Juicy is unknown. Man, what a lunatic. He took it as a personal affront that his son was too young to go inside. I'm surprised he didn't pull the "don't you know who I am?" card.

Teresa's never been my favorite but I was relieved when Joe made it up to the microphone to support her and put on a happy face. I really felt for her when she was waiting for him.

• Love 5

Maybe it's a table for one but I have never liked Rosie. And her screaming at that reunion and threatening bodily harm was the last straw for me. Now shes "not a mean girl"? Uh, yeah you are. I had to laugh when she came back in all innocent. You know a producer told her to get her ass back in there! Joe Guidice is in a really bad place right now and guess what Rosie? You're not someone he has spent 2 seconds thinking about. Not should he. I'm not giving him a pass for his mouth though. To much alcohol is pretty much never a good idea. 

Gia is incredibly grown up and insightful. She'll go far.

Can't stand Jac. Check into the psych ward and get some help.

Joe Gorga taking his daughter to the dance was all kinds of cute.

Hey if someone wants to pay all my bills, give me spending money, and look after me without marriage....Maybe. It SOUNDS good but look at Theresa and think about that decision again. 9 months in prison is a steep price to pay. 

• Love 8

Re who called Luanne the Cuntess.... I can't even check my memory because Google keeps asking me "did you mean Countess?" and won't run a search for Cuntess! Ha ha!

Mario called LuAnn "Countless" at the beginning of S3 of RHONY and she was all bent out of shape about it. Simon calling her the "Cuntess" happened at a different time. I'm embarrassed that I even know this! I think it happened in S4. He and Alex were hosting his brother (?) and some other people and hanging out in their Brooklyn background, around the fire pit.

Two separate incidents :)

• Love 4
14 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Nice to see the type of friends Joe Gu has. My Italian family would call these people "Gavones". Meaning low life, criminal minded, no class hoods. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Nice to see the type of friends Joe Gu has. My Italian family would call these people "Gavones". Meaning low life, criminal minded, no class hoods. 

My Italian family too!   And I think it's interesting that while he prepares to go to prison camp, and his wife just got out of prison  camp with some restrictions on what she can and can't do, that he is even talking to felons.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

My Italian family too!   And I think it's interesting that while he prepares to go to prison camp, and his wife just got out of prison  camp with some restrictions on what she can and can't do, that he is even talking to felons.

I wonder if Joe Giu is reaching out to felons he knows to get better connections when he's in prison.  He may have watched a few too many mob movies.  He expects to be slicing garlic with a razor blade while cooking up a big pot of red sauce. 

• Love 6

He expects to be slicing garlic with a razor blade while cooking up a big pot of red sauce. 

"I didn't put too much onjuns in da sauce."

Maybe he'll also get in the car and say, "Now take me to jail."

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

Aww, Boo. *sniff*

Juicy's buddy...'da hell?

The Joey/Antonia scene was cute. Quite the contrast to the nastiness of the Giudice household.

I couldn't believe some of the stuff he said to Tre tonight, although this is the same guy who called her a bitch and a c*** on camera for no apparent reason. 

Well, there's a reason for everything. (Not to condone his use of the word at all, but Teresa has said it a few times on camera (once in front of her girls), so apparently it's a choice word for them both.)

Wow…I've never had a real problem with Juicy Joe, but man is he a mean drunk.

He can be mean when he isn't drunk, and has had that same foul disposition since S1.

Where was Bobby? Guess there was a locked bathroom calling his name...

Hee! That remains one of the most bizarre scenes ever.

Seems to me like she's thrown in that comment several times this season, i.e., it's all Joe's fault and I had no idea what I was signing. 

Yes, and it's fucking ridiculous at this point. Teresa thinks the audience is dumb, and is somehow oblivious to the fact that she was equally as compliant in breaking the law as her husband.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1

Aw poor Dolores. Losing a pet is never easy.

I don't know why, and I am probably in the minority, but I like Siggy. She's overbearing and nutty but she has grown on me. I cracked up when she was in the car with her son and she drove over a garbage can. And on a shallow note, I think she looks beautiful in the talking head where she is wearing the green dress. Much better then the weird Pilgrim collar in the other talking heads.

Wtf was up with Joe's friend? Joe walked over all nice and he just went off. I was actually scared for a second that Juicy was going to get punched.

Joe Gorga and Antonia were so adorable.

Judging from the previews there is way more drama ahead!

• Love 3

Delores and the ex...there's more to the story im thinking.  With that said, what we do know explains why she's insistent on her daughter following her own dreams.  Seeing her daughter and son shows me that she was a good mother.

Siggy is a trainwreck, but in a fun way.  I like the glimpses into her family life and think she's a keeper :)

Jacqueline...sad becauee she seemed cool in the first season.  Now, i think she needs help.

Melissa... she's putting on a front..but I think she knows we know and is in on the joke.

Teresa's family situation is interesting to me and maybe its a lesson that money and fame doesnt buy you happiness.

This show has five interesting women that they dont need to interact in large groups.  It can stand on its own with the individual narrative with the geoup dynamic as the cherry on the top.

• Love 7
On September 6, 2016 at 8:32 PM, tinaw said:

Thank you mwell345 for the info. I didnt recognize his name when it was shown or the voice.

It ended quickly too. I thought i had fell asleep and missed info

Apparently it was Chris Colombo.

• Love 1

Dare I admit, I'm actually enjoying the scenes with Teresa and her kids... It doesn't seem contrived, or at least not as much as some of the other famblies (snort).  And seriously, WTF was up with the mass over action by the narcassist on the street? Yeesh. Get a grip.

• Love 2
On September 6, 2016 at 7:34 AM, beesknees said:

Love hugs and shout out regarding your "dad" situation.  That is the most horrible thing and I know it hurts beyond hurting and sucks big time even though you are grown and it was many moons ago.  Virtual kisses and hugs to you.  XXXOOOO.  I see and I get it.

XXOO back to you!

• Love 1

What hell is Jac problem?  It appeared they all had a good time at the spa and really got along for the first time in years.  But the way Jac was telling Chris she acted like she wasn't sure how sincere Tre was in their new friendship.  And how ever said up thread that Ashley fed into Jac's insecurities with the side comment if Tre was faking it or not, bravo.  I heard that and thought "shit stirrer".  Jac is becoming unhinged and it looks like it gets worse but its with Melissa this time and not Tre.

Rosie.  WHF?  You have a phone so call Joe if you need to talk to him so bad.  For her to automatically jump to thinking Joe did not come because Tre told him not to because Rosie was there was ridiculous.  Her, Kathy and Jac all seem so deperate to be around Tre even though they all talk shit about her when they aren't.  Its weird.  Good call on the poster that pointed out the producers probably made Rosie go back in if she wanted to get paid for air time.  Her mood swings are scary.

• Love 7

Rosie and Kathy refuse to accept that Tre just doesn't care about them.  She has no fucks left to give.  So Rosie is all het up about Tre.  Tre doesn't give Rosie a second thought. Heck, I'm not sure she could muster up a first thought. They are just buzzing around the outskirts trying to get back in the middle.  Ain't gonna happen.  

• Love 8

I literally LOL'ed when Juicy said "you look beautiful. I love you. Your dog's ugly."

I know he's a crook and throughly obnoxious and appalling when he's been drinking but, damn, I just can't quit him. No, I wouldn't want to be married to him or even know him in real life but, for me, there's just something so likeable about him (when sober). I think part of it is that he's so unapologetically him. I don't recall in seven seasons where he's put on a show for the cameras; he's all "it is what it is, what ya gonna do?"

I believe Tre when she talks about her marriage and that they are "soulmates." I don't think she's planning to divorce him while he's away. They are both hugely flawed people but I absolutely believe that there is a lot of true, genuine love between them just like I believe they're both madly in love with their girls regardless of how Joe talks to them at times. I'm not giving him a pass on it, he's a dick but I don't think he's the worst parent who ever lived either.

Gia is so smart and perceptive although it is very sad that she's gotten that way by having a responsibility forced on her she should not have had to undertake while Tre was at "camp." I recently watched the Teresa Checks In episodes, she's so articulate in her TH's. That child is smarter than all the adults on the show combined.

Also: stfu Rosie. Joe has bigger problems than you. Teresa does not think about you; you're not important enough to her that she'd forbid Joe from seeing you because she gives zero fucks since she has no interest in you, your sister or her creepy husband. I've never been a Rosie fan, though and I took an instant dislike to her during her first appearance in season three.

• Love 13
On 9/6/2016 at 2:23 PM, zulualpha said:

Well I hope he's doing something in there besides lifting weights and chatting with Apollo Nida.  Like how about getting some job training or education so he can earn some dough when he gets out.  Teresa said last night that if her book didn't sell "all this" meaning their life style would go away. She's the sole support of the family which combined with the fact that Joe was the mastermind (dumbass) of their financial downfall, has a drinking problem and seems to be developing an anger problem as well makes for a difficult marriage.  No matter how loyal she is or how much Joe is her "soul mate" there's just so much strain you can put on a marriage before c***** in the armor start to emerge.

I really don't believe that Joe was the "mastermind" of their downfall.  I believe he took that blame so that she would appear to be his victim and therefore she'd still have fans and still be able to sell books and make appearances.  I believe that's the reason she isn't leaving him.  He'll sing like a bird if she does.  

I also believe he would've been happy living a simple lifestyle, but her need for designer this, designer that and her need to appear wealthy is the reason they are where they are.  

Not that he isn't blameless.  He deserves jail as did she.  But the narrative of Teresa not knowing what her husband was up to and having no idea of being financially distressed is total bullshit.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I really don't believe that Joe was the "mastermind" of their downfall.  I believe he took that blame so that she would appear to be his victim and therefore she'd still have fans and still be able to sell books and make appearances.

I never thought about that angle before, but you may be on to something. I always thought he agreed to take the bulk of the blame to repay her for the vinyard/cheating incident. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I really don't believe that Joe was the "mastermind" of their downfall.  I believe he took that blame so that she would appear to be his victim and therefore she'd still have fans and still be able to sell books and make appearances.  I believe that's the reason she isn't leaving him.  He'll sing like a bird if she does.  

I also believe he would've been happy living a simple lifestyle, but her need for designer this, designer that and her need to appear wealthy is the reason they are where they are.  

Not that he isn't blameless.  He deserves jail as did she.  But the narrative of Teresa not knowing what her husband was up to and having no idea of being financially distressed is total bullshit.

Right there with you in my skepticism about it.  Then we met Delores.  

Also, you gotta figure the state has to have some evidence which lays the bulk of responsibility squarely on his shoulders.  I don't think it's something they are sophisticated enough to have tried to switch places about.   He initiated loans and accompanying paperwork.   She probably felt honored that he included her in signing anything - with regard to loans on/from property spousal signature is a requirement - but I digress.   She seems like the type not to get involved in her husband's dealings, so I see her just picking up a pen and going into his office every Tuesday.   Do I believe she didn't know about their financial status?  Yes.   Because I also see him saying something like just sign it already, dontworryaboutit whatareyougonnado I gottakeepthelights on.    What's she gonna say?  How?   Being a *traditional* wife means she is (or was) deliberately non-inquisitive.   We're really giving her way too much credit.  I bet not five bucks of the money she's spent on 14 Christmases has gone to a quadruple college fund.   And Gia's 15.  

• Love 9

But the narrative of Teresa not knowing what her husband was up to and having no idea of being financially distressed is total bullshit.

Totally, and it's insulting to the audience's intelligence. She forged her W2s, and blatantly lied under oath about her income and assets...can't play dumb or pass the buck on that.

Also, you gotta figure the state has to have some evidence which lays the bulk of responsibility squarely on his shoulders. 

The Giudices were indicted on same charges. Juicy got a longer prison term because he also didn't pay his income taxes for four years.

Feigning naiveté might help Teresa sell a few books, but the woman is crooked as a dog's hind leg.

• Love 5

Jaync, totally agree with everything you've said. They're both criminals in every sense of the word. Just watched, for the first time, Tre's book launch show. I cannot believe how Joe speaks to his wife and children. I don't care if he's going to prison, drinking too much or whatever excuse Tre uses for his behavior. He's always acted like that. Gia is right-prison will be good for him. All of the men in our family (Army veterans, Southern) are gentlemen. My husband, father, father-in-law, son, son-in-law, etc are gentlemen to all of the women in their lives and the women they encounter in daily life. I wouldn't put up with Joe Gui or Joe Gorga for one hot second. Chris Manzo and Albert seem like decent men but Al's sons are yuck. When the women in their lives allow this kind of rude, disrespectful behavior, I want to slap the women into next Tuesday. If you don't demand respect from the men in your life, for you and your children, this is the kind of treatment you get. Ok-end of that rant.

Rosie walked in already loaded as well as being loaded for bear.

I think she always liked to drink and when she first came on to the scene she drank for camera balls. She started off funny but then morphed into an angry drunk. The only time I found her funny was when she did the videos with Juicy.

She was really rude to the Lauritas for behaving that way. Aren’t they the friends who invited her over to their house to play poker but she left cause she only came to speak to Juicy? Why didn’t the Lauritas invite Bitch Wakile?

Ash-hole’s fiancé Pete reminds me of a young Sylar from Heroes. He looks like he’s wearing guyliner. Maybe Ash-hole and Lauren use his face as a makeup mannequin.

• Love 1

I know he's a crook and throughly obnoxious and appalling when he's been drinking but, damn, I just can't quit him. No, I wouldn't want to be married to him or even know him in real life but, for me, there's just something so likeable about him (when sober). I think part of it is that he's so unapologetically him. I don't recall in seven seasons where he's put on a show for the cameras; he's all "it is what it is, what ya gonna do?"

And he doesn't do TH's which gives him some kind of credibility IMO.