Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Aja said:

I think I found it. :D That's it, you inspired me, signing up for Twitter tonight for the express purpose of responding to Derick4him's tweets. Watch for me. I'll be Aja4her. *evil cackle*

Hahahahaha! I love your twitter handle since I've always found Dericks's to be enormously cheesy.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Aja said:

I'd love to hear that from Derick. I'm THISCLOSE to signing up for my own Twitter account just so I can get that motherfucker to block me. I've spent the last few days reading through his tweets and I'm getting psychotic.

@Aja, thank your dad too!  I've been wanting to sign up for Twitter just to post nasty remarks on Derick's page.  I can't understand why he does this shit when most of the responses are negative.  He's got to be thinking he's got a stairway to heaven, or something like that.  It's beyond anything rational I can think of.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

The point I was trying to make in my own round-about way, is that he did go to colllege -- at OU. If you haven't experienced evangelical Christianity in the south, it's hard to over-state how drenched in Jesus the culture really is. You might think that people in public elementary schools, or public colleges, or even people who work for the state might not yammer about Jesus ALL THE TIME, but you'd be wrong. Kim Davis, who refused to do her job because something something Jesus isn't an outlier, she's the norm.

We know Derick's dad was a police officer, and he looks like a nice guy in the photos we've seen, but we have no idea what he was actually like. We know that Cathy believes "the devil" gave her cancer, and it's probable that she believes that literally rather than figuratively. I agree that Derick had a more normal childhood than Jill, but that's a very low bar.

Derick is sitting in the middle of the hyper-religious Bible belt trying to out-Jesus the most Jesusy people in the country. To me, he sounds like a lunatic. To me, he must realize how far out of the mainstream he really is. To me, there is a disconnect between people who literally spend 24 / 7 obsessing about Jesus but insist on being relentlessly cruel to poor and unconcerend about the weak. At the end of the day, though, I think that what looks like "crazy" to us, is just "Tuesday" in his world.

He went to OSU.  SO...... ... you already .....    . Have,.... your facts....wrong.  Did I get the period thing rig ... ht!..

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

if Derrick (who has a college degree and even if he was an accounting major, should have taken a couple of social sciences and liberal arts classes that challenged him to look at his sources of info and look critically) but I can totally see Derrick only knowing right-wing talking points...add in a touch of crazy and lack of filter which Derrick suffers from...and bam...these tweets!

It's amazing what one can miss in college classes. I took a course on addictions, and despite massive amounts of information on brain chemistry, neurology, the chronic relapsing nature of addiction and the fact that one does NOT, once addicted, have control over whether to use or not (duh, one of the factors qualifying one for addiction is that you CANNOT stop, no matter what you have tried) there were several people in the class who continued to believe that the best thing to do for people with addictions is throw them in jail.

• Love 9

Well, there appears to be some pretty good research showing that, often, when one hears something solid logical and apparently factually based that directly contradicts something we firmly believe and embrace ... perhaps the most common response is for that to simply make our belief in and embrace of our own notion all the stronger. 

Very very bad news for people everywhere who would like to implore anyone to see reason. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

The point I was trying to make in my own round-about way, is that he did go to colllege -- at OU. If you haven't experienced evangelical Christianity in the south, it's hard to over-state how drenched in Jesus the culture really is. You might think that people in public elementary schools, or public colleges, or even people who work for the state might not yammer about Jesus ALL THE TIME, but you'd be wrong. Kim Davis, who refused to do her job because something something Jesus isn't an outlier, she's the norm.

We know Derick's dad was a police officer, and he looks like a nice guy in the photos we've seen, but we have no idea what he was actually like. We know that Cathy believes "the devil" gave her cancer, and it's probable that she believes that literally rather than figuratively. I agree that Derick had a more normal childhood than Jill, but that's a very low bar.

Derick is sitting in the middle of the hyper-religious Bible belt trying to out-Jesus the most Jesusy people in the country. To me, he sounds like a lunatic. To me, he must realize how far out of the mainstream he really is. To me, there is a disconnect between people who literally spend 24 / 7 obsessing about Jesus but insist on being relentlessly cruel to poor and unconcerend about the weak. At the end of the day, though, I think that what looks like "crazy" to us, is just "Tuesday" in his world.

Derick lived in the outside world long enough to see that there is another world outside of Arkansas. But he seems to have no interest or curiosity in finding it. He's been to foreign countries, lived in CA, but none of that has given him any insight.  I wonder if he's ever read a book other than the Bible and to feel the excitement of where the story takes you. He reminds me of some  fellow travelers on a tour I took to Italy. We got off the boat in Venice, and I couldn't wait to tour the sights , but they went to look for the McDonalds. (Yes. there is one in Venice)

Derick  lives in a narrow little world, fearful of what God has wrought, praying and posting his biblical fire and brimstone against those who don't agree with him,a without any thought of their feelings.

As you said, he is a simple person, perhaps he led a quiet life before he entered the chaos of the Duggar household, but he's now responsible for not only himself but a wife and 2 children. He seems to have no ambition, no inquisitiveness and no personality for his chosen path. Sad to say I do not see him succeeding at much of anything.

• Love 18

Grandfather served in WWII, father did 2 tours in Vietnam, hubs has deployed multiple times to everyone's favorite middle eastern locales, I'm a civilian employee and both kids are scholarship cadets...those articles stating that the Military is a family business are completely correct. That being said, Derick's dad died young-ish and was a cop. I'm sure he feels like he has/had skin in the game so to speak and I can respect that. I also don't believe for one second , he would pass an entrance or commissioning physical. His health is suspect to say the least.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, there appears to be some pretty good research showing that, often, when one hears something solid logical and apparently factually based that directly contradicts something we firmly believe and embrace ... perhaps the most common response is for that to simply make our belief in and embrace of our own notion all the stronger. 

Very very bad news for people everywhere who would like to implore anyone to see reason. 

The good ole double-down. The Duggars are masters at this practice. See Joshgate 1 for probably the best example. See Anna's response to Joshgate II for the next best. 

• Love 6
On 9/24/2017 at 11:01 PM, Zuleikha said:

is it possible that Derick genuinely doesn't know about the various shootings by police and what taking the knee is about? 

My many Fox News Republican Facebook friends & family members refuse to connect the two, or believe that since none of the police officers were found guilty, the shootings were justified. I'm pretty sure that Derrick is of the same mind.

18 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jilly thinks Derick is a minister

Awww, bless her heart.

• Love 7
On 9/25/2017 at 9:22 PM, Aja said:

Right there with ya. I grew up on military bases all over the globe. I find that the twatwaffles like Derick who yell the loudest about patriotism are the ones who wouldn't last ten minutes in Basic Training.  My 72 year-old wheelchair-bound retired Colonel father would eat that fuckwit for breakfast. 

Hey Derick--you know that patriotism stuff you like because on the surface it sounds Jesusy? So grateful for our troops for defending our freedom, et cetera? Chew on this for a moment, if your jaw will allow it: I grew up  watching F16s do maneuvers, watching missiles getting test launched, hearing the national anthem blared over loudspeakers each morning, and being scared that my Daddy was going to die fighting in a war to defend your freedom to openly and publicly spew hatred and judgement toward his daughter (a flaming homosexual.) On behalf of my Daddy, thank you for all of your support! *jesus tear* I'm sure if I told him about you and he gave a shit enough to listen to the whole story, he'd thank you himself! With his remaining good fist!

By the way, Jill or ANY of the Duggar girls would also be welcome to join the military. I realize I probably just caused a power outage in Arkansas with that statement, but it's true.  Of course, modesty panels and flip flops aren't going to fly in a combat zone, so perhaps not.

My husband is currently active duty and I sure as hell wouldn’t want any of the Duggturds serving beside him. 

Im honestly surprised that since they claim to be soooo supportive of the military that none have enlisted...Maybe they do not meet educational requirements? That or Jumbo Boob wouldn’t want to sacrifice any of his special god warriors in real warfare...

Edited by pinesol
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Derick doesn't understand silent protest for a strongly held belief, and calls it disrespectful.

Yet he's spouting and shouting from the rooftop of Twitter. He thinks that is respectful?

Well, Der's a follower, not an independent thinker in any way. So I expect he's just following his President. I mean, he's doing and saying the same things except that the wording of Der's is slightly toned down. He hasn't called anybody a son of a bitch or called for them to be fired from their jobs yet, I don't think, right? .....

Other than that, though, the criticism of the protests, the way in which he's misunderstanding how those protests are actually being done, and the fact that he's voicing his objections on Twitter are all just simply copying a leader. 

I don't think he ever really thinks any of the things through that he parrots because some leader of his has said those things first. I get the impression that Der really really wants to belong, wants to follow -- I think that was probably a big part of the reason he was drawn to the Duggs... they looked like a big army of God with supergeneral Boob at the head, and he longed to be a part of something like that. And people longing to follow don't tend to think very much.

Most of the time he's parroting religious leaders. But it always seems to be just parroting. And sometimes it's parroting stuff the leaders said on social media, too. ....

But the people he parrots tend to get away with it more because his religious leaders don't attract a lot of liberal TeeVee-viewer followers on social media like the Duggars and Dugg adjacents do. So he quotes something that his leaders' social media followers have received approvingly. And then his followers -- who include a hefty proportion of people whose views are the exact opposite of his leaders' opinions -- ream him for it. Not sure whether he understands what's going on there or not. It's quite possible, I think, that he sees that as a kind of proof that he's preaching in the right place -- to people who truly have not yet seen the light. 

I remember that Bin used to get into similar trouble fairly often with his parroting of his religious leaders. Something got him to kind of back off this stuff -- maybe the fact that he would often try to explain the idea he was approving and just get into a bigger and bigger mess?! ..... Der would be lucky if something got him to back off it, too. ... But I wonder if that'll happen.

I still do think that both he and Jer hope that voicing support for various big shots to the alarmingly large social-media followings they came by through marriage will help them get some sort of careers in conservative Christendom. So as long as Der retains that hope and realizes that he probably will, someday, need a job of his own, I expect him to keep sending out approving tweets of leaders in his world  (no matter how illogical those tweets may be... ha)

• Love 8

Why do we [sic] play The Star Spangled Banner before for-profit sporting events, anyway? I've never understood. 

And while I'm here, I'm not sure why we'd play it before amateur (high school, college) games either, except as a reminder for those teams sponsored by tax-supported, government-funded schools.  

Nevet has made sense to me.

56 minutes ago, pinesol said:

honestly surprised that since they claim to be soooo supportive of the military that none have enlisted...Maybe they do not meet educational requirements? That or Jumbo Boob wouldn’t want to sacrifice any of his special god warriors in real war

Last I heard, the military has a set wake-up time. And expects its members to be ON time. 

Try another way Meeechelle and JimBlob have done a disservice to all those baby bumps that weaned and became less interesting and then grew up and became nothing more than profit or cost centers. 

(Why yes, the ninjas ARE bitter today; thanks for noticing.)

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Why do we [sic] play The Star Spangled Banner before for-profit sporting events, anyway? I've never understood. 

It was done fariry widely during some war times (WW II, notably) as a sort of "burst of patriotism" thing. And it spread among sports. In more recent years, the armed services have bolstered the practice by periodically paying leagues to include things such as flag ceremonies and so on, for advertising and recruitment purposes. It's one of those trains that, once it gets going, any given person/team/league would be loath to try to stop it -- or get off it, I expect. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

It was done fariry widely during some war times (WW II, notably) as a sort of "burst of patriotism" thing. And it spread among sports. In more recent years, the armed services have bolstered the practice by periodically paying leagues to include things such as flag ceremonies and so on, for advertising and recruitment purposes. It's one of those trains that, once it gets going, any given person/team/league would be loath to try to stop it -- or get off it, I expect. 

That and to see how many extra notes some star-of-the-moment can jam into it...

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

The military started paying the NFL about 10 years ago to have the players stand on the sidelines for the anthem because they felt it would help in recruiting.  Prior to that, players were usually still in the locker room at that time.   Considering how many people in the stands are conversing, buying beer, using the restrooms and otherwise not paying attention during it; the players are not the source of the majority of disrespect that is happening.  BTW, in other countries, the anthem is not played before sporting events; I have a British friend who has attended many baseball games with me and, every time, comments on how odd it seems to hear the anthem at a game.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 13
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, Lunera said:

Jilly thinks Derick is a minister

I'd hope Thing #1 on the list would be whether or not said husband is actually in any way qualified to BE a minister.  Hint to Jill: No, he's not.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I'd hope Thing #1 on the list would be whether or not said husband is actually in any way qualified to BE a minister.  Hint to Jill: No, he's not.

OH! but he is since he is married to her, and in their eyes that qualifies him above all others!

Edited by jukie
to many his's
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, pinesol said:

My husband is currently active duty and I sure as hell wouldn’t want any of the Duggturds serving beside him. 

Im honestly surprised that since they claim to be soooo supportive of the military that none have enlisted...Maybe they do not meet educational requirements? That or Jumbo Boob wouldn’t want to sacrifice any of his special god warriors in real warfare...

I think TLC clued them in that that sounds good. I don't think JB or Michelle ever wanted them to be in the country's military.  When they were young, in the first specials or season they asked all the little boys what they wanted to be. All of them said "foreign missionaries".   At this time the young boys were still children at time when other kids their age still might have picked the NFL as a top career choice (meaning I don't hold it against kids if their dreams are unrealistic.) But that many kids and they all say the same thing? The parents either told them what to say or this was the only acceptable career option in their parents' eyes that they were aware of.

Of Derick was drawn to this family due to their "interest" in foreign missions. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, pinesol said:

Well, they and the whole Gothard world are pretty fixated on individual families being your whole deal. They don't want people to work outside the home if they can possibly help if (or join groups or go to schools or anything else that puts you in a society that isn't your Gothard-faithful family, really). So the military would certainly be one of those things that would distract you from being full-on Gothard, expose you to a wide range of people, maybe give you a woman as a commanding officer .... All things to be shunned.

And then for the Duggars themselves -- they talk a good game about their servants' hearts. But there's plenty of evidence that they never sacrifice anything for anybody or anything. They're grifters through and through, the sum total of whose actual giving seems to consist of handing out generic DumDums when they're on a mission   vacation trip somewhere. The show's staged Duggars-do-charity-stuff where they've eventually taken back what they supposedly "gave," even, I think. .... So sacrificing for your fellow countrymen? Not something that would suit the Duggar parents' characters -- and they've fully brainwashed all the others, of course. 

• Love 15

Derrick isn't a minister, but he plays one on TV. For those that remember those old commercials. Anyway, my husband is active duty Air Force. He's a B52 pilot. The last thing I want is any duggtard working on his plane. I don't think they're smart enough to fly. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

BTW, in other countries, the anthem is not played before sporting events; I have a British friend who has attended many baseball games with me and, every time, comments on how odd it seems to hear the anthem at a game.

Many moons ago, Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor caught all kinds of hell for not wanting to participate in our national anthem and walked off stage.  She was demonized for doing that.  The idea of it was foreign to her as it's obviously not done there, and she's Irish, not American.  For her it was a matter or principle.  For me, when im abroad, I take the when in Rome example.

Puerto Rican singer José Felicianos sang the anthem and played an acoustic guitar.  People were scandalized calling it disrespectful and screamed for his deportation. The performance was beautiful and respectful, but for the times, no one had done it like that before.  Of course these ignorant people were soon schooled that he couldn't be deported because Puerto Ricans  are American citizens.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, SMama said:

And that ignorance isn’t hurting us big time right now. I’m not sure the dotard in chief believes we are citizens. While those of us in the mainland can’t sleep, have not heard from relatives in a week, toddler boy tweets away. Then is condescending explaining PR is “in the middle of the ocean, can’t drive trucks there.” That’s right you single digit IQ waste of space. But it’s not like PR is in the fucking Mediterranean.  SIGH

On topic, I bet the Dullards and Dugturds still have no idea we are citizens. Sorry about the rant.

Mi gente! I'm married to one of your beautiful people and my heart is broken. We finally heard directly/indirectly from  my hubby's 3 siblings over there yesterday.  They say they can receive but not make cell phone calls and texts are spotty. We were thankful, we'll take it, and for now it's enough.

Between Dotard and Gothard and the Dullards, I think you're right.  It's been all I can do not to throw something at the screen every time I see another insensitive tweet.  It's people first, not debt. 

im glad the Dullards or Duggars don't plan to show up in Puerto Rico in their flip flops with their DumDums.  Can you hear Muffy whingeing about no power or water?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

The military started paying the NFL about 10 years ago to have the players stand on the sidelines for the anthem because they felt it would help in recruiting.  Prior to that, players were usually still in the locker room at that time.   Considering how many people in the stands are conversing, buying beer, using the restrooms and otherwise not paying attention during it; the players are not the source of the majority of disrespect that is happening.  BTW, in other countries, the anthem is not played before sporting events; I have a British friend who has attended many baseball games with me and, every time, comments on how odd it seems to hear the anthem at a game.

Everyone else in the world gets to stand/sit through a haka when the All Blacks play rugby. It's not only done before professional rugby games, though my lack of interest in sport means I don't know if it's done before other sports games or friendly games. It's not the equivalent of the national anthem and we are far less patriotic than the USA, especially about respect for the flag, anthem, etc. (Funny though that the first word of the anthem is 'God' since we are, as a nation, not very religious.) 

Back to Derick, I think a good dose of ignorance - maybe getting his information from tweets and opinions (not necessarily based in fact, but perhaps presented as fact) - helps fuel his opinions about kneeling and protesting. He's so busy being righteously offended and huffy after reading Trump's tweet that he doesn't think any further about it. (I admit I'm not immune to that, but I don't publicly demonstrate it.)

Everyone else in the world gets to stand/sit through a haka when the All Blacks play rugby. It's not only done before professional rugby games, though my lack of interest in sport means I don't know if it's done before other sports games or friendly games. It's not the equivalent of the national anthem and we are far less patriotic than the USA, especially about respect for the flag, anthem, etc. (Funny though that the first word of the anthem is 'God' since we are, as a nation, not very religious.) 

Back to Derick, I think a good dose of ignorance - maybe getting his information from tweets and opinions (not necessarily based in fact, but perhaps presented as fact) - helps fuel his opinions about kneeling and protesting. He's so busy being righteously offended and huffy after reading Trump's tweet that he doesn't think any further about it. (I admit I'm not immune to that, but I don't publicly demonstrate it.)

FUCK Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Believe me our first instinct was to fly me to San Juan and I’d somehow try to get home. But I’ll only be getting in the way of those trained in first response. Does she even speak Spanish? Not that it is a requirement if you have an actual skill to provide relief, but what does she have to offer? 

@Arwen Evenstar is bad enough that Boob and Mullet went to that retreat in PR. The one where Mullet zip lined wearing a skirt, and Boob snorkeled in cut off jeans and a polo shirt.  Since you are practically Puerto Rican it is your obligation to travel with me and kick their ignorant, flip flop wearing asses off the island. If Jilly Clingy makes it we’ll put her in La Garita del Diablo. 

Edited by SMama
Clarity
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

FUCK Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopp! Believe me our first instinct was to get me there and I’d somehow try to get home. But I’ll only be getting in the way of those trained in first response. Does she even speak Spanish? Not that it is a requirement if you have an actual skill to provide relief, but what does she have to offer? 

@Arwen Evenstar is bad enough that Boob and Mullet went to that retreat in PR. The one where Mullet zip lined wearing a skirt, and Boob snorkeled in cut off jeans and a polo shirt.  Since you are practically Puerto Rican it is your obligation to travel with me and kick their ignorant, flip flop wearing asses off the island. If Jilly Clingy makes it we’ll put her in La Garita del Diablo. 

See, the thing is, you think that helping is doing things like helping with medical care, food supplies or even rebuilding and such.  Laura is a Gothardite, her idea of 'helping' in PR is to hand out pamphlets and Bibles, probably written in English and maybe give some candy to the kids and paint their nails.  After all, it doesn't matter if the people have electricity or food or sanitation when they are all going to burn in hell and don't even realize that the hurricane was God's punishment for their sins.  Laura is going there to do the REALLY important work.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, SMama said:

FUCK Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Believe me our first instinct was to get me there and I’d somehow try to get home. But I’ll only be getting in the way of those trained in first response. Does she even speak Spanish? Not that it is a requirement if you have an actual skill to provide relief, but what does she have to offer? 

@SMama, don't you know that Jilly Muffin is a midwife? She even has her very own bag of her "medical things"! She spent the better part of 2 years in a dangerous country with 24/7 security and listening to other people speak Spanish.  Other skills include: filming awkward interpretive dances, baking banana bread, and showing empathy by sticking out her lower lip.  Oh, and is an expert in child safety, demonstrated by posting memorable gems like The Screaming Grub, Izzy licking a fan, Izzy eating bugs, and demonstrating resourcefulness by slapping a tortilla on your  2 month's head because you're too lazy or cheap to provide proper headwear.  

But,  maybe passing on grifting skills? Nope, sorry Duggars.  Too many legitimate needs.  Think, Duggars, think. You ought to be ashamed of grubbing for "love offerings", while your fellow American citizens in Puerto Rico, Culebra, Vieques, and the USVI and other Caribbean nations are in the middle of a humanitarian crisis of unimaginable proportions and living in misery.  No power, 40% with no running water, 90% of telecommunications are out. People dying in hospitals from lack of power, sanitation is almost nonexistent. Duggars, if you want to help, please, make a donation or participate in a drive for medical supplies or hygiene items, but keep your ignorant flip flop wearing asses and your poisonous beliefs here.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I've been married to a Puerto Rican for 48 years. I can't believe how unbelievably slow the government is in getting supplies TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE who need them..NOW.

I would kick the Duggars in the nuts (or vajayjays) if any of them went there now to hand out religious tracts. We have been really stressed, because we can't get a hold of ANYONE.

They live in the boonies in the mountains near the city of Lares. I just saw a news story that just made me sob, because the people near there are not getting food and water!!

Not to mention the cemetery my in-laws are buried in was completely destroyed :(

The tragedy in Puerto Rico is unimaginable. So sorry, @ChiCricket, it must be agonizing not to be able to reach your family and friends. Hoping help will finally reach Puerto Rico and the other devastated islands soon.

And you are correct, @babyhouseman, they do not need the Duggar style of “help”.

• Love 12

I can just imagine this a friend of Jill's is talking to her about the fact that Puerto Rico is a American territory Jill tells her friend how can you be so stupid Puerto Rico is not part of the United States Puerto Rico speaks Spanish so Puerto Rico is part of Mexico.

• Love 3

I’m sorry @ChiCricket, I completely understand your pain and exasperation. Let’s pray help gets there on time for our loved ones. Let me know when you book a ticket to do some nut and vajayjay kicking. Because I’m buying steel toed boots and will be kicking right there with you. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I’m sorry @ChiCricket, I completely understand your pain and exasperation. Let’s pray help gets there on time for our loved ones. Let me know when you book a ticket to do some nut and vajayjay kicking. Because I’m buying steel toed boots and will be kicking right there with you. 

Every time I turn on the news, it breaks my heart.  Yes Lares is way up in the boonies. They showed aid sitting in crates by the hundreds on the docks, but no way to get it there. They can't reach any drivers because the communications are down.  They are going to have to think of something else and quick to get it there.

Yep, Muffy can keep her Fisher Price medical kit at home. She uses it to carry her tracts, I imagine. Just think how Jilly actually could have been qualified to help had she been allowed a proper education.  

@ChiCricket, hope you hear from your family soon. Communications are spotty.  We are thankful for the few texts we have been able to get.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 8