Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

He's a stupid baby? He's a giant stupid baby.

hahahah. omg.. but yeah, all babies are stupid. It's their nature. It's the stupid parents that let them teeth on electrical appliances that are idiots. Who knows, maybe he was playing with the door hinge while Jill was filming "are you opening and closing the door Choo Choo? What a big blue eyed blonde boy you are" Or you know maybe she was filming him with the local cougar. "Izzy has spent most of his life in Danger America and is used to seeing the big kitty" 

Looks like an insect bite to me on his finger. Is his face dirty or is it my screen? Jill is back to the raised eyebrow look for pictures.

JIll is the Duggar Joker. 

• Love 1

I think she had a very specific vision of what mission life would be like and now she can't cope when the actual experience isn't living up to the fantasy.

I think this applies to life in general, not just mission work.

• Love 6

When did Jill complain about having to take care of her son?

I'm not sure she did. I think she's sort of happy to have a 24/7 reason to flake out on learning Spanish, meeting scary brown Catholics, etc.
  • Love 5

For fuck's sake, I went to graduate school with a woman who was a wife, mother of three and the freaking Chief of Police for the town she lived in. I don't know when or how she even slept. Jill has ONE baby, no job and a husband with no job and they can't work out a schedule where Derick can watch Iz so she can take her Spanish lesson? Good grief.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19

Looks like an insect bite to me on his finger. Is his face dirty or is it my screen? Jill is back to the raised eyebrow look for pictures.

Both his face and his fingers look very dirty.  And that finger looks infected to me.  So red!

• Love 1

I refuse to feel sorry for triple D. JM acted like she was 12 during their courtship, with her "totally"s & gazing at him like a lovesick cow. He's the one that went along with the ridiculous courtship rules.

• Love 9

I just don't buy this. 

We can definitely hope that Derick's influence has steered them away from Jim Bob and Michelle's Pearl leanings. No, we don't know that they used a plumbing pipe to beat their children. But having endorsed the book on multiple occasions, they must at bare minimum agree with the premise of the book, which is that you must break the will of your child through physical punishment. It's a troubling book, and one my parents referenced throughout my childhood.

I think it would have been beneficial if Michelle had created chore charts for ALL the kids to clean inside the house. I found the level of housekeeping decreased while Duggar's fame increased. Maybe Jessa was looking forward to marriage so that she wouldn't have to clean up after, or cook for 20+ people? Also, Ben used to spoil Jessa by doing everything for her while they were courting. She is so immature that I believe she figures Ben should continue to spoil and fuss over while all she needs to do is hold the baby and/or nurse him. The whole dynamic of their marriage is soon going to change, as Ben feels the honeymoon is over and he is trapped with a prima donna for a wife. Ben and Jess do not behave anywhere similiar to their behavior during courting.

Jessa seemed to start with the entitlement as soon as we were told on 19 Kids that she and Jill were allowed to give up their jurisdictions when courting. That just struck me as bizarre and only fueling the fire of leaping headfirst into infatuation. It is NOT emotionally healthy to have obsessing over a person be the only thing occupying you, day in and out. It's bad enough to be a single woman in your 20s who has never worked a day, but you could at least devote an hour a day to the house, out of the 16 hours devoted to nothing but fueling your infatuation.

And now, she really does have this queenlike attitude, like she's the first woman ever to have a baby and that sitting and holding him is all she needs to do. Of course, getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for the world's most boring reality show isn't hurting her mindset.

• Love 8

What happened to Izzy's middle finger?  It's all red and swollen.  Why do so many of his pictures show bruises, black eyes and bumps?

0_izzy_finger.jpg

On a more superficial note, Jill should sober up before applying her eyeliner.

• Love 3

We can definitely hope that Derick's influence has steered them away from Jim Bob and Michelle's Pearl leanings. No, we don't know that they used a plumbing pipe to beat their children. But having endorsed the book on multiple occasions, they must at bare minimum agree with the premise of the book, which is that you must break the will of your child through physical punishment. It's a troubling book, and one my parents referenced throughout my childhood.

Jessa seemed to start with the entitlement as soon as we were told on 19 Kids that she and Jill were allowed to give up their jurisdictions when courting. That just struck me as bizarre and only fueling the fire of leaping headfirst into infatuation. It is NOT emotionally healthy to have obsessing over a person be the only thing occupying you, day in and out. It's bad enough to be a single woman in your 20s who has never worked a day, but you could at least devote an hour a day to the house, out of the 16 hours devoted to nothing but fueling your infatuation.

And now, she really does have this queenlike attitude, like she's the first woman ever to have a baby and that sitting and holding him is all she needs to do. Of course, getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for the world's most boring reality show isn't hurting her mindset.

I almost think the 'No jurisdictions while courting' rule is some weird thing that Michelle and Jim Bob enforced (mostly Michelle). I think it's some bizarre way to train the courting daughter to be at the beck and call of the future Headship. Do other Gothardites do this practice as well? I have a feeling this is something only the Duggars do.

• Love 2

I think JimChelle really want the courtships to succeed, so they clear the J-slaves schedule completely. They want her totally focused and obsessed with the guy, and in a charming good mood too, so no drudgery allowed.

• Love 6

I think it's also a way to make courting attractive to those who resist. I don't think all of the girls jump at the chance to marry some guy they hardly know that JB chose for them. What better way for JChelle to reinforce their approval of the compliant and disapproval of the non-compliant than to give all of the compliant's work to the lesser children.

• Love 6

Just imagine the resulting chaos when just ONE of those Js realizes that they don't actually HAVE to do everything the Holy Phallus says.

I think that would be an awesome VSE I could actually watch.  Maybe one of the Js would tell Jimboob to go f@#%^ himself.  That would be a twofer, since that's Mechelle's jurisdiction.  Sorry.  I'm getting off topic, but if wishing made it so.  

• Love 13

I think that would be an awesome VSE I could actually watch.  Maybe one of the Js would tell Jimboob to go f@#%^ himself.  That would be a twofer, since that's Mechelle's jurisdiction.  Sorry.  I'm getting off topic, but if wishing made it so.  

I want Mr. Dullard to find his balls and tell Boob he has had enough of strangers judging him, wants out of the limelight and he's taking JB's daughter with him. He probably could make a lot more as a bookkeeper/accountant in the next 40 years, than he can with TLC for the next 2 or 3. Plus the retirement plan. He and Jill can buy themselves rental properties to keep them afloat with whatever donations they've made. But if Dullards go back to JB they deserve every bit of criticism and mocking they get. Derrick is the strange combination of pussy and famewhore so I fully expect him to crawl back up JB's butt with his parasitic wife attached to him. 

These two disappoint me so much more than any of the other Duggs. I expected more from Derrick I suppose. I really not that venomous of a person haha. 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 4

I think JimChelle really want the courtships to succeed, so they clear the J-slaves schedule completely. They want her totally focused and obsessed with the guy, and in a charming good mood too, so no drudgery allowed.

How very Antebellum South of them. *flutters eyelashes in manner of Scarlett O'Hara*

• Love 4

Now that Pickles and Hairspray Facebook page has outed that the Dillards' new house was built and paid for by S.O.S. Hope Ministries, the Dillards have to come up with some other reason to continue to ask for donations to be sent to them directly.

Once again, the greedy Dillards are asking for donations.  Not only are they asking, but they got Michelle and Jim Bob to put in a plug on the Duggar family Facebook page.

The gimmick is that they are still collecting funds to teach English to two small boys in Guatemala.  The Dillards first used these kids as a plea for donations in December.  The kids, aged 8 and 10, are the children of their Spanish teacher in Antigua, Guatemala.  Their teacher is fluent in English and apparently cannot teach English to her own kids?  The purpose of the English classes is: "Knowing English would also better prep them should they decide to pursue a life in America."  (What, you might ask, does this have to do with being missionaries and why is moving to America the goal?)

According to Guatemala Labor Minister Carlos Contreras, the average wage in Guatemala is $325 USD per month, or about $1.87USD per hour.  How many hours of English classes could two little boys possibly be taking per week?   My guess is no more than $10 a week for the both of them.  Do the Dillards really expect people to donate for this?  Why don't the Dillards reach into their own pockets and make a donation to cover this paltry amount?

By the way, English is taught for free in the Guatemalan public schools. "However, students who complete all 6 years of primary school and all 5 years of secondary may have as many as 11 years of English instruction, a trend which began around the time of Guatemala's break from dictatorship in the late 1940s."

http://education.stateuniversity.com/pages/567/Guatemala-EDUCATIONAL-SYSTEM-OVERVIEW.html

Just another case of dishonesty from Dillard Family Ministries.

13015604_902553093176834_271423907378678

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 15

Now that Pickles and Hairspray Facebook page has outed that the Dillards' new house was built and paid for by S.O.S. Hope Ministries, the Dillards have to come up with some other reason to continue to ask for donations to be sent to them directly.

Once again, the greedy Dillards are asking for donations.  Not only are they asking, but they got Michelle and Jim Bob to put in a plug on the Duggar family Facebook page.

The gimmick is that they are still collecting funds to teach English to two small boys in Guatemala.  The Dillards first used these kids as a plea for donations in December.  The kids, aged 8 and 10, are the children of their Spanish teacher in Antigua, Guatemala.  Their teacher is fluent in English and apparently cannot teach English to her own kids?  The purpose of the English classes is: "Knowing English would also better prep them should they decide to pursue a life in America."  (What, you might ask, does this have to do with being missionaries and why is moving to America the goal?)

According to Guatemala Labor Minister Carlos Contreras, the average wage in Guatemala is $325 USD per month, or about $1.87USD per hour.  How many hours of English classes could two little boys possibly be taking per week?   My guess is no more than $10 a week for the both of them.  Do the Dillards really expect people to donate for this?  Why don't the Dillards reach into their own pockets and make a donation to cover this paltry amount?

By the way, English is taught for free in the Guatemalan public schools. "However, students who complete all 6 years of primary school and all 5 years of secondary may have as many as 11 years of English instruction, a trend which began around the time of Guatemala's break from dictatorship in the late 1940s."

http://education.stateuniversity.com/pages/567/Guatemala-EDUCATIONAL-SYSTEM-OVERVIEW.html

I love the way they make it sound as if evangelism just spontaneously increased in the last two years, possibly by natural means, like a rising rate of rainfall or the presence of more kudzu, so that they now have to meet this need. The "evangelism mission" increased because you decided to make it increase, you lying boneheads. All people who remain Catholic are "lost," by the way.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8

Speaking of Triple D's and Jilly Muffin's scam, ooops, "mission" when are they going to publish their financials? It's a requirement for non-profits and they are registered in the US, not Central America.

They probably won't publish them, but they do have to file them.  When they do, you can get a copy.  That will be interesting to say the least.  My guess is that they are asking for more donations right now for traveling expenses and Derick's dental bills.  Someone named tolivelifeelevated on Instagram is reporting that the Dillards are back in Arkansas for dentist appointments:

"Jill and Derrik [sic] are back in NWA [Northwest Arkansas].  Derrik [sic] had an appt w [appointment with] his maxillofacial surgeon and orthodontist."

• Love 4

So the Dullards probably spend another month or two in USA. I dislike these people more than Josh. Not even kidding. They are thieves in the name of jebus. I find that all sorts of despicable. Even without the current information, we knew they were shady regarding the 2 little boys. Put the donations in their name. I just wonder if they are hiding funds by being 'overseas'. Asking for donations while taking money from TLC, is the family travelling down all those times on the Dullards dime? Yeah, ok, they haven't lied per se, ok, they are only getting donations from people who want to donate, but after seeing the bullshit televangelists pull off on trusting people, I think it's wrong. Even a couple of thousand a month would have them living pretty good down there.. sheesh. 

• Love 6

Breaking in to say Derick and especially Jill trying to teach two little boys English. A woman who acts like a thirteen year old playing house with a husband and baby with a poor home fooling program taught by her mother who cannot speak English herself is going to teach others how to communicate. I can picture it now. Now boys ummm...like...giggle...we are here to teach you to speak English...ummm...like...good...giggle...giggle... It is not umm...like...too hard. Before you know it, you can speak...ummm...like he (points to Derick) and me. Giggle, giggle, giggle...

Breaking in to say Derick and especially Jill trying to teach two little boys English. A woman who acts like a thirteen year old playing house with a husband and baby with a poor home fooling program taught by her mother who cannot speak English herself is going to teach others how to communicate. I can picture it now. Now boys ummm...like...giggle...we are here to teach you to speak English...ummm...like...good...giggle...giggle... It is not umm...like...too hard. Before you know it, you can speak...ummm...like he (points to Derick) and me. Giggle, giggle, giggle...

There you go again stealing Bin's lyrics. How dare you! The man needs what he can get. #notalentnevergoingtobeabeatsstar

• Love 3

SOS should be paying any full time missionaries.  Where is the TLC money going? 

I agree with the above why on earth is there any need to actually raise money to teach English to two boys who can study it in school and whose mother should be competent to also teach them.  That is too flimsy a grift to pass even a casual glance.

Aaaccck.  Those two are even more disappointing than the usual Duggar nonsense.

• Love 6

Did you guys see the picture of the house on Pickles? It looks there's a really steep drop-off where the front yard meets the sides. That should be safe for Izzy.

I also want to add that the comments are hilarious. Nobody is missing the fact that the Dullards are living in a brand new home while those they're claiming to help reside in shacks with no first world amenities.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

SOS should be paying any full time missionaries. Where is the TLC money going?

I agree with the above why on earth is there any need to actually raise money to teach English to two boys who can study it in school and whose mother should be competent to also teach them. That is too flimsy a grift to pass even a casual glance.

Aaaccck. Those two are even more disappointing than the usual Duggar nonsense.

Maybe Jill doesn't recognize a competent parent when she sees one. She has zero clue about parenting her own child and her own parenting left ALOT to be desired.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box, but the grifting gene seems to be strong with her. I guess everyone needs to be good at something.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 2

You know Pickles will be all over it. I can't wait to see how they finagled the numbers.

So Derick has to fly back to Arkansas for dental appointments? Yeah, this mission trip was really well planned out.

Jill and the baby must also take expensive flights to the US because Derick has a dentist appointment? And who thinks these people even support immigration to the US?

• Love 3

Maybe Jill doesn't recognize a competent parent when she sees one. She has zero clue about parenting her own child and her own parenting left ALOT to be desired.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box, but the grifting gene seems to be strong with her. I guess everyone needs to be good at something.

It'd make sense that she's living the way she learned to, from parenting to (cough) earning a living.

• Love 2

They can't fit in a few English lessons for these poor, poor, poor, little, little, helpless & poor boys while they're there? Why do they need extra money? Are they going to buy extra hours in the day? They are all ready there. Or are they so inept that they want to pay someone else to teach them? And their mama is bi-lingual? Have them hang around the house, let them watch some English videos, let them play with Izzy, they're young, they'll pick up English in no time.

• Love 5
Before you know it, you can speak...ummm...like he (points to Derick) and me. Giggle, giggle, giggle.

"He and me."  HEE!  That's had me laughing for a good few minutes.  It's the casual pointing reference that puts it over the top. Hah!

• Love 1

I also want to add that the comments are hilarious. Nobody is missing the fact that the Dullards are living in a brand new home while those they're claiming to help reside in shacks with no first world amenities.

Well, nobody on Pickles is missing it. What do you want to bet that it's flying right over the heads of about a million leghumpers, though?

• Love 3

To me, this house, itself, is dishonest. It looks to me like it is photographed to look like a modest home suitable for the neighborhood, but it appears that it is a split level house, with a full lower floor with what looks to me a like a garage door. It looks more to me like a nice house suitable for a missioncation with a nice wrap-around porch and a lovely view of the mountains. 

• Love 7
The kids, aged 8 and 10, are the children of their Spanish teacher in Antigua, Guatemala.  Their teacher is fluent in English and apparently cannot teach English to her own kids?

I wonder if the Dullards are wanting to pay the boys' mother to teach her own kids? Are DerJill paying her to teach them Spanish? Maybe they're trying to raise money to pay her a little more. 

• Love 1

Is it typical of missionaries to act as seasoned professionals in various careers when they're not? Do most enter people's lives as counselors and teachers without any education? Are Jill & Derick the exception and not the rule? It feels so patronizing and condescending to me.

• Love 6

Bold mine.

You know Pickles will be all over it. I can't wait to see how they finagled the numbers.

So Derick has to fly back to Arkansas for dental appointments? Yeah, this mission trip was really well planned out.

It was if the intention was to get the heck away from that family.

I bet Derick is in almost constant pain, low-level or otherwise. And I further bet he's not eating well.

• Love 1

The thing that burns me up is that Jill will wind up back in the US some day and wear this trip like a badge of honor until the day she dies. 99.9% of people won't know she's a grifter that didn't do shit, and praise her for it.

• Love 3

My kitchen could use an update. I think I'll start a ministry and preach the house hunters gospel of granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. I'm sure God wants me to spread the word. This way I get other people to pay for it.

It seems about as useful as the SOS ministries.

• Love 9