Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, SMama said:

Cathy should be thankful for the doctors who saved her life when she had cancer. I’m sure some of them are most likely still paying back their student loan debt. Add ungrateful bitch to her ever growing list of despicable qualities.

Add hard work, not blaming others, willing to go the extra mile, and thinking of others. Too bad we cannot say the same thing about Cathy, Derick or Jill.

OTOH my fifth grader has done more true volunteer work than Derelict. She’s donated her birthday and special occasions money to purchase toys and pajamas for needy children. And when the rowdy kids in class make her day miserable, she still finds something positive to say about them. She thinks perhaps they do not get enough attention at home and misbehave to be noticed. So she finds a good quality. She is not judgemental, imagine that. 

Please high-five your daughter for me.  I like her style!

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Love2dance said:

I know I am a paranoid safety freak, but that bottle has been opened, and it makes me nervous that Sam’s chewing on the lid could cause it to open, come loose, and choke him. 

I thought the same thing.

2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Derick is nothing to brag about.  He is LAZY, married into a messed up family, begs for money while wandering around a country and can't speak the language.  Not to mention is he frequently caught in lies, appears delusional, dirty little stick insect ,is  hateful and doesn't have a paying job because he got himself kicked off TLC for bullying a child. 

That is just the beginning of what I think about Cathy's son.

Loved the post.  Laughed so hard and I added another description that I hope amuses you.

• Love 5

Gah! I was going to post the other day, after the photos of the Dillards with Jinger, that it looked like Sam had a water bottle in that picture, but then figured nah, there was no way they would be stupid enough to give a baby a plastic water bottle...

I guess I forgot who I was talking about.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

#love #bestfriend #courtingmywaytomarriage #bestwifeytobeever #spotonsnarker #swoonmaker #allmine #masterofwords #fuckyourselfdillards #geerubenstein #celiagolly #ohhappyme

Celia and Geegolly, I fear you are going way beyond acceptable boundaries in premarital affection. Cool it already! Do you need some chaperones to keep you from terrible, sinful, touchy-feely, ungodly activity?

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, LilJen said:

Celia and Geegolly, I fear you are going way beyond acceptable boundaries in premarital affection. Cool it already! Do you need some chaperones to keep you from terrible, sinful, touchy-feely, ungodly activity?

But don’t GeeGolly and Celia get to make their own courtship rules????

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, floridamom said:

If Cathy believes that she was solely 'miraculously healed' and all it took was Jesus, why then didn't she just stay home and pray for her cure? Why did she seek out physicians? God doesn't need physicians to miraculously heal people, does He?

Miss Cathy doesn’t trade in logic. 

• Love 14
Just now, Sew Sumi said:

JB/Mechelle DID step in during Kissgate with Jessa, posting their own nauseating "straight" kissing picture. 

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that. But that was also early on in the Benessa marriage.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SMama said:

Cathy should be thankful for the doctors who saved her life when she had cancer. I’m sure some of them are most likely still paying back their student loan debt. Add ungrateful bitch to her ever growing list of despicable qualities.

That is such a good observation!  I wish I could give it many likes.  She's looking more bitchy and wacko all the time.  Dillweed favors her, and we know what a fucked-up mess he is.

• Love 13

Yeah, Oklahoma State seems to big to do legacy admissions for the children of ordinary students.  If Derrick was some star athlete or a multi-millionaire, I could see it.

He IS an athlete! He is an expert marksman (Pistol Pete) and a noted Cat Tobboganist.

• Love 21

Great post Floridamom!  Love to ask Cathy if God did everything to heal her, why did she bother to go out of state to have some special type of treatment for her cancer? (I do have that correct, don't I?)

• Love 19

Seriously...I see nothing wrong with giving God credit for getting better, but I still give my husband's amazing donor and her family for making the ultimate decision to donate her kidney and his medical team for making the right diagnosis, keeping him alive so one day he could get a new kidney, and working hard for almost fourteen years to help him keep his kidney all the credit they deserve. Of course the patient needs to meet his or her medical team half way, but I still give the right credit when credit is due.

I believe God gave certain people talent, kindness, sympathy and the will to help others aka helping others in their time of need, willing to put their lives on the line to serve and protect others, and to be there when someone needs physical and mental healing. To say she just sat there and watch God fight her cancer is a slap in the face to her medical team. I am so tempted to tell her God gave her medical team the skills to save her, and she should be grateful her team had the skills and compassion to save her. I guess in her narrow minded driven mind she was chosen to live because she found God, and others like my husband's dad who died in June 1992 from colon cancer deserved to die because he let the evilness take over his body. And yes Cathy, I had an aunt who died from breast cancer in December 1982. She believed in God, fought her cancer with everything she had when it came back a second time, prayed, read the bible, help run a breast cancer support group, and was helping other women who were diagnosed with breast cancer also. I guess she was not holy enough to let God take over even when she had some of the best doctors working around the clock to save her. Even with her cancer diagnosis, she still thought of others and did not turn in a holier than thou you know what hiding behind the bible while judging others who did not believe the drivel she likes to shovel out *looking at you Cathy, Derick Jill and the rest of the Duggar clan* . In fact Cathy you should take a page from my late father-in-law, my aunt and my husband's donor. Real people who cared and wanted to help others instead of being an obnoxious, know it all, bigoted, hiding behind the bible to push their prejudices against others *paging Cathy, Derick, Jill and the Duggars*

Edited by bigskygirl
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If God can cure her maybe he/she can get her sloth like son a job and some common sense.

I know God can work miracles, but we may be asking for a lot here.

I am so tempted on going on my twitter account and telling Cathy about God giving her a second chance so she can go out and help others instead of spreading more of her religious manure around, but she probably would miss the point.

Just now, bigskygirl said:

I know God can work miracles, but we may be asking for a lot here.

I am so tempted on going on my twitter account and telling Cathy about God giving her a second chance so she can go out and help others instead of spreading more of her religious manure around, but she probably would miss the point.

I have a feeling our definition of helping others may be a bit different than the Duggars and Duggar adjacent.  Unless she considers twitter her 'ministry'.  If so, that is super duper lazy just like her grifting son.  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I did it! I could not resist. Now we will wait to see what she does. *evil devil driven grin*

WOOHOO!

Just took a looksee at her twatter.  Her followers do not seem very Christian like.  Buncha hateful asshats in that twatter of hers.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I did it! I could not resist. Now we will wait to see what she does. *evil devil driven grin*

Did she delete it already? I didn't see anything but her sycophants just now. 

• Love 3

This is what I said:   Your medical team saved your life. God may have help save your life in order for you to help others instead of spreading your religious manure around. You and your son may learn a lot by helping others and not being so judgmental and hateful towards certain others

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If I may, and as someone who’s been there, I was too weak to do anything at all for myself, while others prayed for me. Her pathology was grim. She might just be saying she made peace with it all. Giving it to God gave her and me the peace to come to terms with it. Chemotherapy just drains you. I’m sure anyone here who’s been through this themselves or with a loved one.

And yes, I believe God uses doctors and nurses to help heal the sick and I give them plenty of credit, too.

That said, her judgey smugness and sugar coated pickles are making her appear anything but Christian in how she conducts herself.

• Love 20
On 1/30/2018 at 6:43 AM, whydoiwatch said:

Cathy is a passive aggressive full on bitch.

And a really massive buttinski. 

Who would even think of intervening in that way, let alone do it. And it's hardly the first time. 

On 1/30/2018 at 6:44 AM, GeeGolly said:

Tweeter D1 sounds like they could be one of ours. It sounds like the Dillards are leaning toward homeschooling. Public schools full off temptation and sin. Private schools too costly.

I'll be surprised if they don't all homeschool. None of them will be able to afford private school because they're all going to have multiple kids. And public school? I think that'd just be a bridge too far.

• Love 13

Public school will also mean getting up on time (not Duggar or Dillard time) to get the kids ready to head off to school or catch the school bus. They would have to pick up the kids or meet the school bus and help with homework, after school activities, meet with the teachers, deal with other kids and parents, and actually take an interest in their children's educational needs. If Jill Cling Along has a hard time trying to learn Spanish while watching her first born son and whines and complains about it, and Derick thinks Izzy is a major manipulator then I want to see how they will handle sending off the kids to a public school.

4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Seriously...I see nothing wrong with giving God credit for getting better, but I still give my husband's amazing donor and her family for making the ultimate decision to donate her kidney and his medical team for making the right diagnosis, keeping him alive so one day he could get a new kidney, and working hard for almost fourteen years to help him keep his kidney all the credit they deserve. Of course the patient needs to meet his or her medical team half way, but I still give the right credit when credit is due.

I believe God gave certain people talent, kindness, sympathy and the will to help others aka helping others in their time of need, willing to put their lives on the line to serve and protect others, and to be there when someone needs physical and mental healing. To say she just sat there and watch God fight her cancer is a slap in the face to her medical team. I am so tempted to tell her God gave her medical team the skills to save her, and she should be grateful her team had the skills and compassion to save her. I guess in her narrow minded driven mind she was chosen to live because she found God, and others like my husband's dad who died in June 1992 from colon cancer deserved to die because he let the evilness take over his body. And yes Cathy, I had an aunt who died from breast cancer in December 1982. She believed in God, fought her cancer with everything she had when it came back a second time, prayed, read the bible, help run a breast cancer support group, and was helping other women who were diagnosed with breast cancer also. I guess she was not holy enough to let God take over even when she had some of the best doctors working around the clock to save her. Even with her cancer diagnosis, she still thought of others and did not turn in a holier than thou you know what hiding behind the bible while judging others who did not believe the drivel she likes to shovel out *looking at you Cathy, Derick Jill and the rest of the Duggar clan* . In fact Cathy you should take a page from my late father-in-law, my aunt and my husband's donor. Real people who cared and wanted to help others instead of being an obnoxious, know it all, bigoted, hiding behind the bible to push their prejudices against others *paging Cathy, Derick, Jill and the Duggars*

Amen!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

If I may, and as someone who’s been there, I was too weak to do anything at all for myself, while others prayed for me. Her pathology was grim. She might just be saying she made peace with it all. Giving it to God gave her and me the peace to come to terms with it. Chemotherapy just drains you. I’m sure anyone here who’s been through this themselves or with a loved one.

And yes, I believe God uses doctors and nurses to help heal the sick and I give them plenty of credit, too.

That said, her judgey smugness and sugar coated pickles are making her appear anything but Christian in how she conducts herself.

@Arwen Evenstar, what you are saying sounds completely different than the arrogant way Cathy came across.  I understand her being too weak and overwhelmed to do anything during the depths of her illness. But once she improved, and especially now in remission, she could at least acknowledge the wonderful support and care she received from the medical professionals, in addition to the answers to prayers God gave her.

• Love 15
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That is such a good observation!  I wish I could give it many likes.  She's looking more bitchy and wacko all the time.  Dillweed favors her, and we know what a fucked-up mess he is.

I did not get to see some of the scenes with Cathy referenced here. Can you give a little overview? What a shame....her son is the opposite of a Spiritual Loving soul in many ways.  And he fancies himself some sort of Guru to be followed. Jill does not seem to be able to have any independent thoughts or beliefs...the Duggar way. It does seem that Jessa (and Ben?) are more accepting of peoples differences, and that not everyone will look talk act and love exactly the way they do. I could be wrong but.

I wonder which of the Duggar children are gay, or bi...statistics would say at least one or two are. and to have to carry the judgement and condemnation of their beliefs.

The more one protests against or condemns the closer you are to what you hate or rail against. (Derrick, are you listening?)

• Love 3