Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Nice Halloween shirt MEchelle. 

Faded, shrunken, ill-fitting thrift-store discard that requires a shirt under it to make it wearable. The undershirt is in a different shade of orange. I've never thought about shades of orange. Michelle looks as if she's lost a few pounds, so she may be digging into the stack of stored horrors in the back of the laundry room. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Faded, shrunken, ill-fitting thrift-store discard that requires a shirt under it to make it wearable. The undershirt is in a different shade of orange. I've never thought about shades of orange. Michelle looks as if she's lost a few pounds, so she may be digging into the stack of stored horrors in the back of the laundry room. 

Don't tell me you would consider wearing a shirt of any kind without an undershirt under it? What are you? A harlot?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

I swear Mechelle had breast reduction surgery.  I notice this because I need plastic surgery and am an ace at spotting it.  Or she lost weight and got a decent bra.  That never helped me, though.

I've been thinking she had a tummy tuck.

• Love 1

MEchelle annoys me by always dressing and wearing her hair like her 20+ years younger daughters. Not to say that she should dress like an old woman, but God get your own style. Preferably something sophisticated and stylish. Even Kelly Bates doesn't wear her hair and dress like her teens/20somethings.

Really, if Michelle would chop off about half of her hair and grow those fuzzy bangs out, she could be a pretty attractive woman.  She does look good for her age.  

Jana is so pretty.  Her shirt looks familiar.  I think it came from Maurice's.  Jill's probably did, too.  

• Love 5

Are the Dullards still asking for donations for their trips to Danger America? They must be planning on returning for the actual 'mission' if they are taking donations; How else would they explain months of accepting donations if they were just going for a short missioncation after a lengthy vacation?

6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Don't tell me you would consider wearing a shirt of any kind without an undershirt under it? What are you? A harlot?

Well, even I would wear a shirt under this limp, shrunken orange mess. It's too short. Can't MEshell afford anything decent?

Her body looks smaller for whatever reason. But the smaller her body, the bigger her face. She's beginning to look like JimBob.

• Love 1

Speaking of decorating people's living spaces for them, wasn't there a couple eps where Jana redid the parents' bathroom, and a bunch of the kids decorated a romantic hotel room for their parents, complete with rose petals and handmade banners?  It seems to be an ongoing theme. 

43 minutes ago, awaken said:

Speaking of decorating people's living spaces for them, wasn't there a couple eps where Jana redid the parents' bathroom, and a bunch of the kids decorated a romantic hotel room for their parents, complete with rose petals and handmade banners?  It seems to be an ongoing theme. 

I thought that was the Bates kids, but maybe the Duggars did it, too.

Both. The Bates kids redecorated the parents' bedroom, the Duggar kids went to that cheapass hotel the KJB and Xanaxia had visited like 25 years earlier. IIRC, it had a vibrating bed, and that totally freaked out of queen of Xanax.

• Love 1

I think the picture of Michelle looking tremendously slimmer is due to the placement of her arm. I hazard to guess if we saw her from the side angle she wouldn't look nearly as slim.

Boy does Izzy's face light up when Miss Cathy is around.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Both. The Bates kids redecorated the parents' bedroom, the Duggar kids went to that cheapass hotel the KJB and Xanaxia had visited like 25 years earlier. IIRC, it had a vibrating bed, and that totally freaked out of queen of Xanax.

Wasn't that the episode where Boob tried to get a discount for the already cheap room & the desk clerk wouldn't budge?  

Glad to see that Grandma Cathy got to spend time with Izzy. They (her & Dan) sure got pushed to the back of the crowd at the Great Welcome Home Airport Extravaganza.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, awaken said:

Apparently they're hard up for themes. Which I guess shouldn't surprise us. But, especially in this last example, ewww.

Man, they are enmeshment personified. And broadcast to the world apparently without much irony. 

39 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Wasn't that the episode where Boob tried to get a discount for the already cheap room & the desk clerk wouldn't budge?  

Glad to see that Grandma Cathy got to spend time with Izzy. They (her & Dan) sure got pushed to the back of the crowd at the Great Welcome Home Airport Extravaganza.

Sort of like the Seewalds had to sit behind the Duggars at Bin's graduation.

All these things are so Christian.

I'd be inclined to elbow my way past Jizm Bob and grab the front position. "You asses have 19 kids and don't give a crap for any of them. I have fewer, and do. So just back off."

On the other hand, if I had kids who volunteered to marry Duggars I'd probably just be off somewhere drinking heavily.

Edited by Churchhoney
I remembered that I wanted to insult Jizm Bob
  • Love 18
36 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Apparently they're hard up for themes. Which I guess shouldn't surprise us. But, especially in this last example, ewww.

Man, they are enmeshment personified. And broadcast to the world apparently without much irony. 

I'd be inclined to elbow my way past Jizm Bob and grab the front position. "You asses have 19 kids and don't give a crap for any of them. I have fewer, and do. So just back off."

On the other hand, if I had kids who volunteered to marry Duggars I'd probably just be off somewhere drinking heavily.

Peaceful Sunday morning here. The menfolk are still sleeping. I LOLed twice; once for the post and again for the reason for the edit. I hear the menfolk stirring now.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

And you know the Duggars did not get there earlier than the Seewalds.  SMH I am fairly calm but that would drive me over the edge.  The Duggars drive me over the edge.  I am on steroids this week (bronchitis) lucky for anyone else around I have the D's in my sights.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

IS that Derick in the LOSER photo?  I have been away for a week and not reading this site, but it looks like he got rid of Manbun?  A shame....

Mechelle looks so much thinner.  She actually looks...gulp...modern??

Derick is on the far left of that pic, with the braces AND the manbun. The guy in the middle of the shot is is almost as unfortunate-looking brother, Dan. This was taken at his college football bachelor party on Saturday. 

24 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I actually think Jill looks really good considering she carried an elephant for nine months and she was all belly. She'll probably never have six pack abs, but she's hardly pushing Mama June status. 

She was carrying Baby Hughey, at that! I really don't think she looks bad at all body-wise. Her hair and fashion sense leave much to be desired. 

• Love 3

I think she looks good too, I really don't see much of a pooch at all. I'd like to take about a foot off her hair and I'd make her change her top - pink and gray, blech! But one of my best friends is a bit like her - total opposite of fundamentalist, but a hippie, back to earth girl. She only trims the ends of her hair and wears skirts with shirts that don't always match, and during the summer it's Birkies and the winter it's sturdy brown shoes. Fashion just isn't a priority, function is. 

• Love 3
Just now, kassygreene said:

O M G.  That article starts with "Derrick Dillard, the wife of Jill Duggar,"

A reason to love the Daily Mail.  It is the End Times (of this election cycle).

Capture.PNG

What in the e ever loving hell was THAT?  I guess editors are becoming too expensive!

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, kassygreene said:

O M G.  That article starts with "Derrick Dillard, the wife of Jill Duggar,"

A reason to love the Daily Mail.  It is the End Times (of this election cycle).

Capture.PNG

Well, honestly, in the sense of the wife being the "one down" in a patriarchal relationship, I'm pretty sure that the Duggar intention is to have all in-laws be the wives, regardless of their genders.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, honestly, in the sense of the wife being the "one down" in a patriarchal relationship, I'm pretty sure that the Duggar intention is to have all in-laws be the wives, regardless of their genders.

Uh, oh, if Boob gets wind of this article, that man bun is HISTORY.  If that's what happens, will the mods give us a memorial thread for the man bun?

On 10/21/2016 at 5:17 PM, Sew Sumi said:

As bad as Jill looks on the couch of the previews for next week's clipshow, I can pretty much say she's not pregnant at this time. eta: It looks like Jill is wearing her engagement ring, so the mugging I suspected when I didn't see her ring didn't happen. If someone can blow it up to confirm, I can put that particular horror to rest and wonder what else could have happened to her in Danger America.

I never realized Jill was so tall compared to the other women in the family.

It's such a shame, because I think all of the older Duggar girls are very pretty.  And what's so much sadder is you can see that, raised normally, they'd all be spirited, athletic, smart and creative women.  Instead, they are wives and baby machines.  And that's it.  Their flames were doused years ago.

I loathe Jim Bob and Michelle, I really do.

• Love 15
On 10/17/2016 at 8:02 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Ah, it was a reply. I only saw his first-hand tweets. 

But it's not as if he's surprising anyone. 

eta: Reading the comments, and from other encounters I've seen on Duggar fan sites, "I will pray for you" has become the new "Bless your heart." Condescending as hell. 

Here's an excellent article on that exact topic:  http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2011/11/ill-pray-for-you/ 

• Love 4