Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: A Life To Envy

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

What kinds of drugs is Melissa on that she thought it was a good idea to open up a fashion boutique with the woman in the black tutu, ratty pink fur coat and Phyllis Diller fright wig? 

I think her partner is going for a kooky Betsey Johnson persona.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AnitaKnight said:

Unless you prefer mini popcorn, there doesn't seem to be anything special about the Luarita's new business venture.  I Googled The Little Kernel, and it's claim to fame seems to be that it's smaller than other popcorns.  As for it's other "benefits": All popcorn is whole grain, and gluten free (gluten is a wheat protein), and there is no such thing as GMO popcorn.   http://www.naturalnews.com/050032_non-GMO_label_popcorn_marketing_claims.html 

just sayin'

Just another scam from the Lyin Lauritas. But there sooooo much better then Tre and Joe? (In there own little minds) Yeah...right. Because making money off fucking popcorn by claiming it's good for Autism? Then you wash it down with BLK Water..which is also good for Autism. Snake Oil and Grifters.

• Love 22

I guess we're supposed to "Envy" Melissa and her new store??? Not a chance. And I HATE with the power of a thousand suns bratty kids. I didn't like Melania being a brat either but she could be funny! The Gorga kids are just horrible. Why would you even THINK of putting kids that age on TV???? Oh yeah.......Joe and Messlissa......

• Love 7
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Just another scam from the Lyin Lauritas. But there sooooo much better then Tre and Joe? (In there own little minds) Yeah...right. Because making money off fucking popcorn by claiming it's good for Autism? Then you wash it down with BLK Water..which is also good for Autism. Snake Oil and Grifters.

Yes! Chris was sure to mention how they are trying to avoid foods with additives, etc for the the pity card sake of Nicholas and his autism...meanwhile, Nicholas is declaring his love of donuts..hmmm... do you think they're all natural, gluten-free, whole grain donuts he's talking about?  Me neither.

• Love 7

I agree with the poster who said that Chris isn't going to go out and get a job because he doesn't have any skills. What kind of job would he get that would support their lifestyle? He has a number of failed business under is belt, likely no post high school education and lawsuits against him. It's unlike anyone is going to hire him to run their company. I also think when some people open businesses, they take out loans for the business and then use them to keep the house, pay bills, etc. I have always thought that a lot of these reality stars, especially those in construction, are living on business loans or lines of credit instead of using them for their business. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case here. 

As to Joe G, I can see why his own dad and Chris Laurita would prefer to hang out with Joe Guidice. He is like a bad comedian that is always on and looking for attention.

I think it's interesting that Joe G can't watch his kids for an afternoon or cook them a meal but Joe Guidice seems to have no problem cooking for his family or helping to take care of the girls. Joe Guidice seems to actually enjoy and care about his kids, especially Milania the hellfire. Joe G seems to see his kids as more of proof of his manhood but that's about it. I am sure he loves them but I don't see the same connection Joe Guidice has with his kids. I doubt Joe G has ever made ponytail for his daughter or even thought about cooking a meal for his kids. I don't doubt that Gia helped tremendously while Teresa was gone but I am sure that Joe Guidice helped as well and didnt leave it all to Gia. I think if Joe G was in that situation he would fall apart and likely ship the kids off to grandma for a year. 

• Love 23

I thought that studying the tax code was boring. This show makes depreciation schedules sound interesting. 

Joe is right. Envy has a slim chance of success. It appears that the partner brought in Melissa to be the face of the show. If the store isn't doomed, then the partnership may be. It takes so little for business partnerships to go sour. 

I think that the Guidices bankruptcy legal issues has put fear of the justice system into the Lauritas. Good to see that something good has come from this crap fest. 

• Love 4

People want to hang out with Joe G because they know he's going "away" soon.  And maybe getting deported.  So everyone wants to see him one last time as if they are never going to get the chance again.  It's kind of sad.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And whether they're telling Gino to say - "Make me some food, you woman" - or he came up with that organically (after listening to his dad talk), I'm not impressed. I'm disgusted, quite frankly. And I'm in a pretty traditional marriage.

And, if he is such a "traditional man", shouldn't his kids respect him a bit more, as head of the household?

That was beyond offensive.  I am also wondering if they had him say it, or if he just picked it up from hearing his dad.  Either way, sick.

I also agree about the lack of respect.  If they are traditional, there would be an underlying respect for Joe, even when the kids are joking around.  My kids talk to me when I am on the phone, and they joke a lot, sometimes inappropriately, but there is a line they don't cross. 

4 hours ago, Rainny said:

I also don't understand the lack of respect the kids seemed to have for their father. It had to be an act. Our household isn't over the top traditional and still our kids snap right in line as soon as dad pulls into the driveway. It's always been like clockwork, they hear the garage door and I hear "Dad's home, Oh crap" then the running around to make sure all the stuff he told them to do before he got home is done. They have a good relationship with their dad, they talk, they joke around and do things together but even when they were little they listened to him when he told them not to do something. 

Exactly.  There is a total lack of respect in that household.  My kids are far from perfect, they don't always listen, etc., but there is no backtalk like with the Gorga kids.

3 hours ago, FaithsMum said:

Also, keep Spoon Face Ashlee off my iPad screen, thanks Bravo. I didn't think it was possible for her face to become any more spoon like but indeed it has with all that cosmetic surgery she's had so well done on accomplishing that, I guess. I can't believe that moron is procreating - three generations of Jacqueline. Jesus. 

She is SUCH a spoon-face!  You are right, she seems to have made it more spoon-like.

Remember when Jac told Asslee that she looked "just like Grandma" and that made her cry?  That was funny.  But also, I have a feeling that Grandma is spoon-face too, so we are now at FOUR generations of spoon-face.

2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Considering everyone knows Melissa Gorga has several nanny's, their entire storyline is a big snooze. I heard that Jackie, her partner is actually the majority owner of the store, but allowed Melissa to use it for a storyline to get free publicity. 

I heard that too - I am sure that Betsey Johnson wannabe just LOVES that Melissa is telling people that they work for her.  Remember when she told Joe to treat her well when they are at the store, because she has a staff now, and the staff need to respect her?  Or was that a talking head? 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Note to Teresa.   You and the others were/are not in prison because you "made a mistake."   You and the others are in prison because YOU COMMITTED A CRIME.   I'm so sick of her making her offense sound like the jurisprudential equivalent of picking up the wrong fork at dinner.

Well, yeah, it was a crime but you could argue that committing a crime is a mistake; the statement is semantically sound and true, if perhaps an attempt to downplay the details. I find the phrasing to be just as innocuous as "going away," or even calling prison "camp," as that is what it's often actually called within a facility. Doing something on purpose doesn't preclude it from being a mistake.

I liked the yoga scene; they were making me laugh with the toenails. They actually seemed like a normal couple to me in that instance. 

What a huge difference in Teresa's appearance on her way to the audiobook recording vs. the TH's. Does she not see that she looks worlds better without the damn tan?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think her partner is going for a kooky Betsey Johnson persona.  

And failing.  Just completing the sentence.  :-)

First we see  Joe Go's kids treat him disrespectfully. Then we see the supposed store manager back talking  Mel.  The Gorgas get no respect.  Rodney Dangerfield could build a whole act just quoting things people say to them.   

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

There is a total lack of respect in that household.  My kids are far from perfect, they don't always listen, etc., but there is no backtalk like with the Gorga kids.

yeah,  speaking from experience, old school Italian dads do not put up with that smart mouth behavior from the kids. And not only had you better respect dad, you better equally respect mom.  No backtalk, no sarcastic one liners, no rolling of the eyes, and no attitude. Of course, I come from another generation but if Joe Go is going to pride himself on being all old school, then he needs to teach his kids to respect their parents!

• Love 11

My thoughts about this episode:

Either the Gorga kids are horribly behaved brats or they're terrible actors trying to support this stupid storyline of Melissa trying to work outside the home. Neither look is good on them. I tend to think it was mostly scripted, though. In that 10K sf house, Joe could only work right beside the door where the kids are running in and out of the house? Really?  Antonia is way too old to do stuff like hit her father with something when he's supposedly on a "business call."  (And if it wasn't scripted, the proper response is to politely beg off the phone call. Hang up and rip into the kid, sending her to her room.  She doesn't show respect to the guy or woman on the other end of the phone call. Of course, if there was another person there.)  If I wasn't sure it was all staged, Antonia yelling out "Where is mom?!" really removed all doubt. The acting talent in this family only rivals the singing talent.

Jac and the multiple references to "clawing" their way out. Usually people who dig themselves out of debt actually experience a diminished standard of living. I don't really see that with them except they sold their watches, apparently. She still stays at home and they're still trying to make this entrepreneur stuff work instead of going out and getting jobs.  Well -- I guess Jac did by returning to Bravo.  The Lauritas years ago should have done like Alexis from OC and bought into some kind of franchise deal instead of trying to start these crappy products from the ground up.

Tre's family - OK.....part of me was grossed out by Milania shaving Joe's back but part of me got a kick out of it. She's like a mini-Joe, female version. Those two just seem so in sync. I think his time away "camp" is going to be very difficult for her. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I like Chris (along with Juicy). I'd actually watch a show with them including Rosie and Ritchie. Gasp - as I think he can be funny and respect that he's from Beruit and assume he thinks this is all minor BS (I also like he doesn't say what sect he's from). They're all mysonigists...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

I agree with the poster who said that Chris isn't going to go out and get a job because he doesn't have any skills. What kind of job would he get that would support their lifestyle? He has a number of failed business under is belt, likely no post high school education and lawsuits against him. It's unlike anyone is going to hire him to run their company. I also think when some people open businesses, they take out loans for the business and then use them to keep the house, pay bills, etc. I have always thought that a lot of these reality stars, especially those in construction, are living on business loans or lines of credit instead of using them for their business. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case here. 

As to Joe G, I can see why his own dad and Chris Laurita would prefer to hang out with Joe Guidice. He is like a bad comedian that is always on and looking for attention.

I think it's interesting that Joe G can't watch his kids for an afternoon or cook them a meal but Joe Guidice seems to have no problem cooking for his family or helping to take care of the girls. Joe Guidice seems to actually enjoy and care about his kids, especially Milania the hellfire. Joe G seems to see his kids as more of proof of his manhood but that's about it. I am sure he loves them but I don't see the same connection Joe Guidice has with his kids. I doubt Joe G has ever made ponytail for his daughter or even thought about cooking a meal for his kids. I don't doubt that Gia helped tremendously while Teresa was gone but I am sure that Joe Guidice helped as well and didnt leave it all to Gia. I think if Joe G was in that situation he would fall apart and likely ship the kids off to grandma for a year. 

II love your post - except I think Chris Laurita has actual skills (way more than our Juicy). Chris actually had a successful business (not related to house flipping). 

That's what's confusing to me. Last time I looked (a couple of years ago re filings and interest) his brother (Signature partner and shadier) -  is running a similar clothing wholesaler out of CA. Maybe he should stick with what he knows and get the hell out of NJ.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Rainny said:

I worked up until we had our 3rd son when I quit to stay home full time. Daycare cost more than my paycheck. Even though I stay home our sons know how do their laundry, cook a simple meal, and clean the house. My older 3 even changed diapers for the younger 3 when I needed the help. I made sure they learned these things not only so they could make choices on how they lived their lives, but because my husband is a youngest child and he did nothing for himself growing up. I always say I'm not sticking some poor girl with a man who can't even fry an egg or make toast for himself. 

Bravo!  [pun intended]  We were raised as equally as possible.  All kids did their own laundry on assigned days by 4th grade.  All kids helped with meals by doing assigned dinners on assigned days.  My sister, the baby, even stood on a chair to make her own breakfast and lunch by the age of 4.  I don't recommend this age for standing on a chair over the stove.  She is still alive though.  There were no boys chores or girls chores, just chores.

3 hours ago, AnitaKnight said:

What kinds of drugs is Melissa on that she thought it was a good idea to open up a fashion boutique with the woman in the black tutu, ratty pink fur coat and Phyllis Diller fright wig? 

I know, right? 

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Chris Laurita seems like a nice guy, but what an idiot. Quit with the get rich quick and easy schemes and get a real job. Acting as if he is being philanthropic by marketing a healthy snack for Autistic kids is a joke. Especially after we've seen them give their son sugary doughnuts. 

He looks like he is just trying to get through life now.  I keep thinking how quickly he married Jaq and how he lost most of his family and friends now because of her.  Him talking about Joe Guidice was sad.  Yes sitting around drinking wine and eating sausage while laughing and talking does sound fun.  

24 minutes ago, Tara Ariano said:

That picture of Jaq is so her!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

My spidey sense tells me, she's already getting it on with the lawyer, she'll use cheating Joe as an excuse to dump him, have the I was wronged (while I was away at college) poor Tre storyline, then her lawyer will be presented as the guy who saved her, and she'll marry him (a Bravo wedding).  

You might be on to something.  I thought I heard an exaggerated smooching noise when Teresa got into the car with him, but there was no attached visual -- she opened the car door, smooch sound, then direct to shot of her fastening her seat belt.  Shady editing?

I roll my eyes at Melissa's "partner", but I really want to smack Melissa's whiny, mouthbreathing assistant guy.  He's got to be somebody's relative, doesn't he?  

I too think Jacqueline looks better this season... except for whatever's going on with her boobs.  It's kind of the look I get with a sportsbra -- like they're all smooshed up into a massive uniboob.  I'm a big gal too (naturally), and I'm not into showing cleavage, but my god, they don't look like THAT!  Is it a fashion choice of some sort, or are her implants so bad that that's what they actually look like in a bra with no cleavage showing?  

Siggy needs to take a clue and a seat.  Teresa just spent a year in the pen (baby pen, but still federal prison).  She has learned how to keep her mouth shut, even when provoked.  It's going to take a while to break that new habit.  Now, she may or may not choose to, given the parameters set up by producers on any given day, but in a situation where she's ambushed in a public place with her child (and other people's children?) She's got that much control, at least for now.  Yoga's no joke (and neither is prison).   Joe should really give yoga a try -- he could macho out on the positions and tangentially acquire some of the emotional regulation.  

• Love 4

The impression that I got from those Juicy + the girls special shows was that Gabriella did most of the housework and mom stuff, not Gia. 

Jac and Chris are on the show for the paycheck of course.  And the only way to ensure screen time is to be with Teresa, talk about Teresa constantly, etc.  I don't know how far fighting with Teresa is going to get her, though, and it seems like she really lays into her next week. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AnitaKnight said:

You'd think with an assistant like that (whose style bothers me not one bit), Melissa would have at least a few non-bland pieces in that shop.

I sincerely hope that Joe Gorga is not as big of an asshole as he appears to be, but, I think he probably is.  I also send my condolences to the teachers who have to deal with his bratty children.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I so agree with this scenario.  The sad part is that the first company Chris had, (the t-shirt one), was actually a successful company. If he had been paying his buisiness creditors all along, he would have continued to stay solvent and still have a nice living. But allegedly what he did, was spend that money to live a lavish lifestyle.  Jackie and him jetting all over the place and spending on ridiculous crap. I had to laugh when earlier she and he made that comment about how Jack doesn't care about money. Right.  If Chris got a job working for someone else, I highly doubt they could support their current lifestyle  I guess that's where Bravo comes in.

All these people ate so fake, minus the new group. Don't know enough about them yet. 

• Love 5

That stupid mini-popcorn is $3.45 per 4oz bag. I can pop my own, or just buy one of the 9536843672935 brands of pre-popped that are already on the market. Whoever said that they're selling snake oil, is spot on. They made the same claims about that muck water.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I think it's interesting that Joe G can't watch parent his kids for an afternoon or cook them a meal

I fixed it for you.

Makingbacon - I am literally making bacon to make BLTs with my first batch of garden tomatoes!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

ZZZzzzzzzz.

I did NOT need to hear about Jaq's feminine flow. Her lips look stupid. And she looks fat with the mashed uniboob and no waist. Asslee is her twin. 

Siggi's daughter should know the vet prob had his arm actually all the way up in the cow's vagina not the uterus, and she also stated there are no cows where she lives. In very very nearby NY and PA there are huge dairy operations. I am side eyeing her large animal experience already. Cow barns are not Chateau du Chanel No. 5 sweetheart and dairy farmers will have no use for dramaz.

Envy, Gorgas, Rosie, Kathy W., Chris, popcorn, tutu lady, Delores BOOOO-RIIING. 

All I wanna see is new Teresa and Jaq losing her shit left right and center to laugh at her.

• Love 3

Unless you prefer mini popcorn, there doesn't seem to be anything special about Laurita's new business venture.

Mini-popcorn isn't anything new either. I had a bag of another brand at least 6 months ago...it was by a small, local "artisan"-type company, so maybe small kernels is what's hip right now. No idea. I can't see it taking off. It's not like there are tons of people out there eating regular-sized popcorn kernels and sighing, "This popcorn would be so much more awesome if the kernels were smaller."

I think it's interesting that Joe G can't watch his kids for an afternoon or cook them a meal but Joe Guidice seems to have no problem cooking for his family or helping to take care of the girls.

I think Joe Go is a half-wit but to be fair, Juicy Joe hasn't seemed, um, fully employed on a consistent basis. He's had a lot more time to make his wine, kibitz with his father-in-law, etc. And necessity (Tre going to camp!) made him take on the tasks that his wife generally did. Now that she's back, Juicy will probably go back to sleeping in. 

• Love 6

Everything about Jacqueline and Chris is pathetic and fake. Sell your house and figure it the fuck out. Also why would I want my popcorn to be smaller? That is stupid lol.

Joe Go is a serious loser and annoying. Nothing he ever says is funny or cute. I could've smacked his kids too.

The rest was boring I guess cause I can't really remember anything else lol.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Marley said:

Everything about Jacqueline and Chris is pathetic and fake. Sell your house and figure it the fuck out. Also why would I want my popcorn to be smaller? That is stupid lol.

I know, just more butter on your fingers.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, AnitaKnight said:

I thought she was a low-rent Betsey Johnson.

eta: Looks like @RedheadZombie beat me to it. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought she was a low-rent Betsey Johnson.

eta: Looks like @RedheadZombie beat me to it. 

Me too. And I like Betsey Johnson. Was my senior prom dress and then I got my wedding rehearsal dress from her Georgetown store 15-yrs later. Not so much a fan now (see TJ Maxx and also gained weight) - but IMO Melissa has no real clue who that is. What's with the pantsuits?

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think maybe the smaller popcorn is being marketed as a kids snack.  The smaller popcorn being less of a choking hazard for children? Otherwise I do not see any appeal to this product.

I don't think it's such a bad idea.  I see parents wasting their money all the time on colorful packaging on tiny bags of snack items.  Lunchables cater to people too lazy to combine crackers and cheese slices, and there are packages of combined cereal and milk, since it's too challenging to put them together otherwise.  

My cousin buys endless amounts of prepackaged tiny bags of Oreos, chips, etc, when she could get three times the product and separate it into small containers.  Parents also fall for the ridiculous health claims on packaging.  For instance, there are giant "fat free" labels on twizzlers, and "Vitamin C" labels on garbage products like fruit roll ups and sugar water with "10% real fruit juice".  

The label is intended to confuse.  I can't tell you how many times my mom has grabbed "juice" because she fell for the "100%" on the label meant to trick the mind into thinking it's 100% juice, but it's referring to vitamin C. It's no accident. 

• Love 4

People may think it's cute when a kid says inappropriate things but Joe Gorga's son making reference to him being a woman and demanding that he cook him something isn't cute at all. That's not a silly thing that kids pick up and forget soon enough, that's a comment that I very much believe stems from what the kid is exposed to. Joe Gorga is about as macho and caveman as it gets in terms of his beliefs in traditional gender roles and expectations. It's one thing that he found a woman who put up with not wanting more than being a homemaker for so long but his son will be growing up in a new generation where that isn't so easy to find. Did they tell their kids to play it up for the camera for dramatic effect? Because they were behaving incredibly bratty.  I get what Joe is telling her. Retail is hard and it requires a lot of commitment. Melissa is acting like all of her hard work is in building and designing her store and then once it opens the people will flock. You have to constantly be working to keep bodies coming in and I think Joe is trying to tell her that you're unlikely to be successful if you aren't sacrificing a lot of family time (which wasn't part of their deal). I do think it's unfair to expect Joe to constantly be on call to step in for her when she needs to attend her work affairs. So the big question is - why can't they look for a babysitter to have on call for those moments?

Teresa and Joe are paying the consequences for their actions but I did feel for Teresa when she was talking about leaving her daughters and being worried that her youngest daughter would forget her. 

I'm really liking Siggy and Dolores' interaction with their kids. I was laughing when Siggy took one look at her daughter and was like 'nope, you're not wearing that'. Takes me back. My mom still tries to sway my dress choices when she has the opportunity, haha. 

I'm not really excited about Chris's new business venture. I find that the family tends to invest in an interesting concept to an existing idea. The problem with that is that you're likely selling a fad, not a lifestyle brand and that means that your window of success and profit is limited. 

Gabriela is such a sweet girl and while she's shy, I like that she keeps true to herself. When her family is trying to break her out of her shell, I like that she's okay to say 'no' and I like that her parents don't push her to be move involved and dramatic for the cameras. 

What I don't like about Melissa's business venture is that it's all predicated on attracting customers that want to look like her. The fact that she can't see fashion beyond her own personal tastes already limits her clientele. 

• Love 4

I think the Joe Go caveman act and the bratty kids are definitely dialed up for the camera, which is just as bad as operating at that level full time. Either you are a disgusting misogynist asshole or you are willing to look like one and spread that message on TV for money. Either way, you are not the kind of person I find interesting or watchable. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 7

Ashlee was stirring the pot with saying that Teresa should be texting Jaq and asking her what she is wearing and stuff if they are friends now. Uh, I believe that they were working their way toward friendship. Jaq and Ashlee cannot expect them to go from not speaking to being best friends. Hell, if I was Teresa I would not trust Jaq as a friend. Jaq always struck me as someone who wants to hear all the dirt and secrets and stores them up for the next time she is mad at you.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe it was the lighting but when Melissa was getting her makeup done for the opening, she looked straight up Trump orange 

No, I was thinking that her makeup looked both caked on and the wrong color for her.

Someone said that the Betsey Johnson wanna-be's assistant had to be a relative.  It is, it's her son.

• Love 1
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 9:48 PM, ElsbethTascioni said:

Siggy is shrill and grating

OMG!  If I have to listen to this woman shriek every episode, I'm quitting.  I think it actually gave me a nosebleed.  And the scenes with her and her teen children are so "already been seen a thousand times with other housewives" that I felt like I wanted to punch her every time she began annoying her children.  News for Siggy:  Your kids aren't special!  They're very typical and the scenes with them and you are boring!  STFU!

Asslee is still ugly through and through.  The moment I saw her big assed face my slap reflexes took over.  Can't stand that cow or her bipolar mama.  What's up with this bullshit of Jacqueline doing all this pining for Teresa's friendship like she wants to get back together with a lost lover and then the next minute bad mouthing her and acting like she has never liked her ever?  Looks like she transformed into this ginormous asshole and decided to stay that way.  Like I said, I can't stand her.

The Gorgas?!  I have nothing.  Except, I caught myself singing to myself today, "On display, On display..." and burst out laughing so long and so hard my sides began to hurt.  Hell, I'm laughing now as I'm typing this.  LOL!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 9

I know this is redundant because it's been asked a million times but WTF is wrong with Jacs and her family? Her daughter thinks someone who just got out of prison after a year has nothing better to do then text her Mom what she's wearing? Little girl, Tre has 4 kids, and a hubby now in prison. She has way more important things to worry about then what the hell your Moms wearing!!!! Grow up.

Chris-Stop trying to make every fad mean money in your pocket. No one wanted Black Water and no one wants little popcorn. And you're throwing Autism out as a "buzz" word is disgusting. Sell your dam house and move into a normal home. With your Bravo paycheck and a,you know,budget you'll be fine.. Of course these are the people who bleed millions out of a successful company so they could have that big house, fancy watches, plastic surgery, top end cars,etc.,etc.

Jac we know is nuts. And apparently such a child she needs her husband to braid her hair! GAG 

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Siggi's daughter should know the vet prob had his arm actually all the way up in the cow's vagina not the uterus, and she also stated there are no cows where she lives. In very very nearby NY and PA there are huge dairy operations. I am side eyeing her large animal experience already. Cow barns are not Chateau du Chanel No. 5 sweetheart and dairy farmers will have no use for dramaz.

To me she seemed about the least dramatic person who has ever taken breath on this show! I imagine mega-commercial operations have their own in-house vet, a position a newly minted veterinarian is not going to walk into.  Of course, the first step is even getting into vet school (did they say she even had yet?  It's far harder than getting into med school)

• Love 5

Little girl, Tre has 4 kids, and a hubby now in prison. She has way more important things to worry about then what the hell your Moms wearing!!!!

If Teresa has more important things to worry about, you can't tell it from watching this show. She appears to have all the time and money in the world. If her life is so chaotic and dramatic, why does she have so much time for manicures, parties, and lunches with the girls??

If Teresa was interested in a real friendship again with Jacqueline, there would be regular texting and interacting. But there's not. That's what I think Ashley is pointing out. And she's right. And everyone can see that except desperate, attention-starved Jacqueline.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Marley said:

He mentioned Nicholas being on the spectrum and having a hard time with eating, so I thought maybe he was saying this type of popcorn was for kids with food/sensory or digestive issues? I didn't even realize it was smaller until I read the boards. But it was talking about it being a "better for you" brand and I know kids with Autism often have gut issues and needs to eat a certain diet. My daughter is loosely on the spectrum, a lot more high functioning than Nick. She's super picky, but likes popcorn just fine. I just wonder if the smaller size is somehow easier to eat for kids with sensory issues. At any rate, it doesn't seem like a big need right now in the marketplace. 

• Love 4