Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Leopard Is The New Black

• Start Topic

Jacqueline surprises Teresa by arriving on her doorstep and wanting answers. Meanwhile, Melissa hits an obstacle with her new business partner, and Siggy serves up a Jersey birthday bash with a leopard theme for Dolores.

What a snoozefest. I can't get over how much weight Teresa lost in prison, and she started off really slender and fit. Everything with Jac seems super scripted and forced. Kathy needs to stay home, because she's adding nothing to the show. I really like Delores. She seems normal and down to earth. Siggy is annoying AF, and I'm already sick of her. I am enjoying seeing Teresa and Melissa together, enjoying each others' company, and being nice.

• Love 6

Riiiiiiiight -- so let me see if I understand this. Teresa cannot go to the end of her driveway to meet the school bus with her daughters , or to get the dog she let out. But she can go to the orthodontist (on 5 minutes notice), a random restaurant to plan a party and a then attend the birthday party to tell  stories of prison camp sex, toy making and squirting. I don't know how any of them can take part in this shitshow. They are all classless. And yes, I'll watch again next week. 

• Love 22
34 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

Riiiiiiiight -- so let me see if I understand this. Teresa cannot go to the end of her driveway to meet the school bus with her daughters , or to get the dog she let out. But she can go to the orthodontist (on 5 minutes notice), a random restaurant to plan a party and a then attend the birthday party to tell  stories of prison camp sex, toy making and squirting. I don't know how any of them can take part in this shitshow. They are all classless. And yes, I'll watch again next week. 

I'm pretty sure that the orthodontist counts as a doctor's appointment, which they allow. She's also allowed to leave the house for work purposes, and since filming the show is work for her, they allow it.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I'm pretty sure that the orthodontist counts as a doctor's appointment, which they allow. She's also allowed to leave the house for work purposes, and since filming the show is work for her, they allow it.

But they are filming her getting them up for school, ready for school and out the door for school. It's ALL on film. My point is, I just think all of the "JOE!" "JOE!!" "JOE!!!" is just to further remind us that poor Tre's life is so upside down and they all suffer so. Pssshhh.

• Love 9

I find myself looking at these women's faces in horrified fascination and wondering why they think they look good with all the Botox, plastic surgery and whatever else they've had done. I like the scenes of Tre with no makeup, at least she looks somewhat real. 

The friendship renewal between Tre and Jac feels fake and scripted. I'm not buying it.

Please, no more 'camp' stories about squirting, toys, sex, etc... Maybe Tre took part in some of these activities she claims to know so much about. Still, yuck!

I can't get into Siggy and Dolores and their stories and Kathy and Rosie have gotten boring. I'm ok with Melissa at this point and I agreed with her nixing that awful tan outfit her business partner wanted her to buy. No, pink hair lady, an older customer would not buy that ugly rag. 

• Love 9

Jac needs to just get over it.  She's just pathetic and obsessed.  After everything that has happened, I don't see how these two can ever be real friends again.  I will always remember Jac at that reunion talking about how Teresa apparently caught Joe in his office with a secretary on his lap.  That was clearly something that Teresa told her in confidence back when they were still bff and before Bravo, and then she revealed it on national television.  For someone who is as image-obsessed as Teresa, to put that out there is probably the worst thing Jac could do.

I know kids should be off-limits but Melissa's daughter is a little brat. "Boutiques suck"... hm I wonder if Daddy taught her that? This of course is the same kid who called a perfectly nice rental a "small, disgusting house."  Okay, anyway.

Going into retail is tough.  Melissa should have done a line on HSN or whatever that is that Luann of RHONY does.  That might actually turn a profit instead of going belly-up in under a year, which is what I envision for Envy, unfortunately.

Teresa exchanged one prison for another. You have to laugh.  Now that she's home, Joe isn't going to do a damn thing with the kids or the house.  I don't think he can drive, either, right?  If those kids missed the bus, they were SOL.

I don't really care about the new ladies.  WTF at that overreaction when Jac showed up at the house, and then another one when she told them that Teresa wanted to be friend with her again. 

I realized that Delores has been on the show before and not just the clip that they showed.  She went to the radio station with Big Red back in the day.  She must have been trying to get on the show as a FT housewife for literal ages.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Admittedly, charming prison anecdote is a difficult sell, but damn Teresa that was not amusing.

Dear god, please no more "fish stories".

And, I've heard all I ever need to hear about squirting women, too.  

• Love 5

Does Siggy/Ziggy have money?  The show lost its charm when most of the primaries use the show or spin offs as the primary support their family. Teresa, Jacqueline, Melissa, Dolores this seems to be how they support themselves. That would leave Kathy Wakile and Rosie as outside wage earners who sort of do the show. The acting surprised when someone shows up or calls-check the production schedule-it will be there.  They have to have cameras at both ends. So if they want to hire actresses who need dough, at least hire good ones.

• Love 2

Quick question: if Jacq hadn't been there, who was going to take T to the orthodontist? No one else was there to drive her, and she said she was already late. Just a bit confused here. 

6 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Quick question: if Jacq hadn't been there, who was going to take T to the orthodontist? No one else was there to drive her, and she said she was already late. Just a bit confused here. 

But can't Tre drive herself? She drove Melissa's drunk ass home in her new Lexus after Dolores' party. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I forgot about that. I guess it's okay for her to drive if she's going to the doctor or filming. But then why did Jacq make a big deal about driving her? See? I knew something wasn't right about that exchange. 

Assume Tre had Invisalign since she's never had any visible orthodontic work done, and those of us who had braces as kids haven't seen an orthodontist since we were what, 15?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5

Jac needs to just get over it.  She's just pathetic and obsessed.  After everything that has happened, I don't see how these two can ever be real friends again.  I will always remember Jac at that reunion talking about how Teresa apparently caught Joe in his office with a secretary on his lap.  That was clearly something that Teresa told her in confidence back when they were still bff and before Bravo, and then she revealed it on national television.  For someone who is as image-obsessed as Teresa, to put that out there is probably the worst thing Jac could do.

So much of this. If I was Teresa I would not trust Jac at all. Jac seems like the type who wants to know all the dirt and then she will use it against you the second she gets mad. The editing of Jac ranting about Teresa and the phone call to Chris cracked me up. I knew Jac was obsessed, but it was so over the top. I liked how disinterested Chris looked throughout the whole sequence.

I liked seeing Delores and her family. I liked them so far, though I initially liked the Manzo's and the Wakile's when they first appeared. I know, I am hanging my head in shame.  

I am still on the fence about Siggy. I did like hearing a bit more about her background, but I am still not sure about her.

Kathy and Rosie add nothing for me. I liked Rosie when she first came on with Kathy back some seasons ago, but have not like her for awhile now. She always seems "on" to me or just angry. What do they want from Teresa? A storyline? 

Drunk Melissa is much more entertaining than actual Melissa. I have to admit I laughed at Antonia saying "boutiques suck". I am just going to assume she meant Melissa's boutique sucks, even if that is not what she meant that is how I am going to take it, because I am pretty sure she would be right if she intended it that way.

• Love 11

This is going to sound judgmental but I had to laugh at Melissa getting all stressed out about getting her kids ready for school when breakfast was a Pop Tart.  That said Joe should be be to handle putting a Pop Tart in the toaster for his kid.  When Melissa asked him for some help in the morning he made it sound like  it would be the hardest thing in the world and totally out of the question.  I don't blame Melissa for getting drunk at the party.  If I was married to Joe Gorga I'd be getting drunk too.

Loved Teresa's outfit at the party, especially the animal print jacket with the faux fur.   It sounds gross but it looked chic and expensive.  Rosie's fedora with the leopard trim was cute too.  Kathy's obnoxious.  She stands around staring at Teresa  just waiting for something to criticize. If Rosie's wondering why Teresa doesn't include her more it's probably because of Kathy.

• Love 18

I also assumed that Tre can go out and about because she is working. But it makes no sense that she can't go to the end of her driveway. If she is being filmed she is working. Unless maybe she has to submit a list of everywhere she will be and didn't list the road in front of the houxe. Or maybe she just needed an excuse to get Joe out of bed.

Jacqui just showing up like that was pure BS. There's a film crew there. The house is gated. I mean really, don't insult the audience intelligence. 

Shut up Melissa about Joe helping out in the am. If he's in construction he is gone st the crack of dawn. Hire an assistant to give your kids pop tarts in the morning so you can go out and be your entrepreneurial independent business woman self. I had to lol about the buying trip. Melissa kept saying over and over that she knows her customer. Her customer is herself. Which really limits your demographic dumbass. I thought that tan outfit was ugly and I wouldn't carry it, but as her partner said, you can't have a store full of rompers and jumpsuits. Not everyone looks good in them. She wants to cater to a younger crowd but it's the older women who have money. I predict envy will end up being a money pit. I agree with the poster up thread who said she should have gone the QVC route. Brick and mortar is expensive and requires long hours. QVC could be a two day trip once in a while. She is clueless. 

Kathy just staring at Tre at the party was ridiculous. I don't know why Kathy and Jacqui seem so butt hurt over Tre. Heck, they both managed to get a paycheck over the stupid Tre Checks In thing. Jesus just go over and say hi. 

Still making up my mind on Delores and Siggy. Flores certainly does have a cozy relationship with her ex. Who were all those pizzas for ? I counted at least 5 or 6 for what 5 people? Did they buy pizza for the crew too? Clearly they don't watch Farrah on teen mom, she won't even let the crew use her bathroom. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I don't really care about the new ladies.  WTF at that overreaction when Jac showed up at the house, and then another one when she told them that Teresa wanted to be friend with her again. 

Wasn't that bizarre? "Guess whose house I went to guys?...Teresa's!" "OMG! Squeee!" It was like a bunch of pre-teen girls freaking out about the popular guy saying hi to one of them in the hall. This franchise has become super boring. The kids are more interesting than the adults.

• Love 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Agree 100%. And, IMHO, this is "probably the worst thing Jac could do,"as a human being. Girlfriends who know ALL your secrets should NEVER bark up and reveal them--especially things of THAT nature. I have friends who have been around for years and years and literally know everything, and I'll never forget when that malicious cow squawked that at the reunion. I thought to myself, "No problem--but a hog like that can NEVER come near me or my family again"...too dangerous and too unscrupulous. 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 18

Wow, that Gino is one little sass monster, isn't he? "I said Pop-tart! I already told you a thousand times". Wow. He's 8, I'd tell him to get his fresh ass up and get his own damn Pop-tart. I see Joe Go has taught his son well. 

I have to say, as vile as I find Joe Go, and always will, I have to laugh at Melissa trying to be this modern business woman and getting shut down. She knew what she was marrying into. Now all of a sudden she wants her husband to be Mr. Mom and he's not having it. Oh well. 

I love how Tre tries to put a prettier spin on everything. It's not "house arrest", it's "home confinement". Also, I get tired of her downplaying her part in everything, like she was just signing papers without any idea what they were for. Did she think she was approving a permission slip for one of her daughters to go The Natural History Museum? Girl, please. I do think that Joe was probably the one doing a lot of the actual paperwork stuff, but Tre is no idiot. She wanted this fancy life and she was pushing for whatever way they could make it happen. Now she tries to play it off like it's all on Joe. And he says nothing. I'm guessing he agreed to take the fall in exchange for her forgiveness/silence over the cheating issue. 

But then again, maybe he wasn't as in charge of all the actual machinations, when we see the dude just throws out a bill because he doesn't understand what it's for. Wow. I'm thinking their financial issues were part intentional fraud and part straight up ignorance. Who does that??? "I don't get this bill, I'll just toss it in the garbage, that will solve everything". Whaattt?

Not buying that Jaq just surprised Tre while vacuuming. Because I'm sure the crew wouldn't just be hanging around to watch her clean house. 

Also, not really caring that everyone is friends again. It's only a matter of time. 

I did think Dolores's family was cute, though - her parents and grandma. And I like the close relationship she has with her ex. It might have made it hard for either of them to fully move on, but I bet it's been nice for the kids. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Melissa needs to be hooked up to a permanent IV drip of alcohol... she is actually likeable when she's drunk!

I too thought Jac 'surprising' Tre was fakety fake... but Tre was too embarrassed and apologetic about not wearing makeup so I don't think she was in on it.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Adding that one word that made all the difference.
  • Love 8

I've been confused by Teresa's appearance this year. Does going to "camp" make you look so awful or is it continuous yoga? Or CAMP and yoga combo?

(Full disclosure-I have a terrible time with yoga, can't sit still. But I'm not willing to go to CAMP to find out)

• Love 1

Loved drunk Melissa, she should be like that all the time to be tolerable. "I"m wearing red shoes!" I laughed and laughed. Loved the difference in breakfasts at the two houses. Egg sandwiches vs. pop tarts. 

I believe the Wakiles outed the original dispute between the families and talked about Tre's legal troubles so they need to apologize at the very least. Tre is wise to keep them at arm's length. They pretend they are nice and sweet and they stir it up.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, StevieRocks said:

Agree 100%. And, IMHO, this is "probably the worst thing Jac could do,"as a human being. Girlfriends who know ALL your secrets should NEVER bark up and reveal them--especially things of THAT nature. I have friends who have been around for years and years and literally know everything, and I'll never forget when that malicious cow squawked that at the reunion. I thought to myself, "No problem--but a hog like that can NEVER come near me or my family again"...too dangerous and too unscrupulous. 

Agreed, but it always gets forgotten that Jac revealed this stuff about Joe AFTER Tre had made the allegation of how Chris and Jac had met. I cannot remember the details, but she was working at a club/dancing, cheating, or something. It was something that Jac had clearly told Tre in confidence and didn't want out there in the universe. It was a divergence from the story that they had told about how they met. Jac was pissed and denied it. Tre kept saying it was true. It was after that little factoid that Jac spilled the beans about Joe and the gal in his office. I've never understood why Jac talking about Joe/Tre's secrets was somehow more horrendous than Tre talking about Chris/Jac. 

• Love 10

For gods sake, Chris Laurita is married to a bonfide frickin' teenager. I laughed and laughed at her in the montage & Chris patronizing her drama and angst.

Jaq talks with her hands when she REALLY needs attention. When she arrived at Delores' house no hand talking until the attention on her slowed down! Theresa staring at her in the kitchen cracked me up you could see this going through her mind, "Jaq is a child." I think we do see a more "street" Tre- "camp" hasn't changed her spots completely but she has better sense about other people and less tolerance for BS and real priorities. 

Kathy. Not needed on this show. Sour. 

Jaq's blue dress in the opening credits. I still can't! OMG!!! NO ENVY. 

Melissa's assistant is  Dorinda Medley on acid & struck by lightning. 

Delores house IS stuck in the 90's. Eeeeps! No bank there. She's faking it til she makes it but I did like the grandmother. 

Siggi- interesting. Same bag as Tre's but Siggi's is bigger. Hee. Taking on Tre right away, even knowing Tre post-release is THE huge star of the show. This is going to get interesting. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I never got the Melissa hate.  I am starting to see why she is unpopular.  A business manager for the boutique would definitely be weighing in on clientele to attract.  There is just not a real market for a bunch of tube topped rompers.  The boutique seems like an extension of Melissa's closet.  I have never had anything nice to say about Teresa, and she was correct it is kind of idiotic to expect Joey to take the kids to school so she can leave the house before the kids go to school.  I am guessing someone must be around to pick them up or provide care while Melissa works.  Melissa is coming off as "Little Miss Bossy Pants".

13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agreed, but it always gets forgotten that Jac revealed this stuff about Joe AFTER Tre had made the allegation of how Chris and Jac had met. I cannot remember the details, but she was working at a club/dancing, cheating, or something. It was something that Jac had clearly told Tre in confidence and didn't want out there in the universe. It was a divergence from the story that they had told about how they met. Jac was pissed and denied it. Tre kept saying it was true. It was after that little factoid that Jac spilled the beans about Joe and the gal in his office. I've never understood why Jac talking about Joe/Tre's secrets was somehow more horrendous than Tre talking about Chris/Jac. 

The story about how Jac and Chris met was false though. . . it was Joe Giudice who claimed that one.  They didn't even meet in Las Vegas. . .the met in Chicago.  No one has ever offered any proof that Jacqueline was a stripper.  I think it was the idea that Chris had a steady girlfriend and Jac and Chris dated long distance for years.  I don't think Tre will ever forgive the others for outing her about getting paid for tabloid stories-which was the cause of so much unhappiness Seasons 3 & 4. She denied, denied, denied but interestingly enough the Feds charged her with concealing income from the tabloids.  Now she proudly admits to be paid for stories.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Too much Dolores. So far she seems like a nice lady but a little goes a long way. They didn't waste any time shoving her entire family in our face. I don't care to see her ex- husband at all. 

Why are they all falling all over Tre? It's as if they idolize her. Yay, Tre made it home from camp, and has many funny lesbian stories to tell! Not. 

Poor Chris. You know he doesn't give a rat's ass about Tre and Jac's friendship. He has alot bigger problems to worry about. Like keeping a roof over his family's head.  Still he has to listen to Jac over and over again. He must really need the paycheck. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why are they all falling all over Tre? It's as if they idolize her. Yay, Tre made it home from camp, and has many funny lesbian stories to tell! Not. 

I think these are very bored, very sheltered women. Sure, they've traveled, but they travel in a certain way. I don't think they have been exposed to a whole lot outside of their little circles. I'm sure, to them, Tre's stories from "camp" are incredibly fascinating and unlike anything they've ever experienced. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I laughed and laughed at her in the montage & Chris patronizing her drama and angst.

Ha! You reminded me of the scene of her sitting between his legs while he put her hair up in a ponytail. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Hilarious !

I am sure another poster here can enlighten me. Until then I am assuming Bravo is paying the mortgage, utilities and everything else for the Giudices to stay in that house?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I've been wondering & meaning to ask how Joe managed all the driving his girls would have needed while Tre was at camp since it doesn't seem like Melissa and Joe helped at all until the cameras started again...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I've been wondering & meaning to ask how Joe managed all the driving his girls would have needed while Tre was at camp since it doesn't seem like Melissa and Joe helped at all until the cameras started again...

I think Joe's brother, sister and mother helped him out with the girls. 

• Love 4

I will spend the rest of this season trying to figure out if this is true Jaq, or if Jaq is intentionally regressing to 12 years old to get her paycheck.

First ep she read Theresa's letter in that nasty voice, and is dissing Theresa right up until she shows up on her doorstep and sets the bar for them to become friends again........only later perhaps to throw a match at it and burn the bridge so the Laurita's get a huge paycheck? It worked for Bethenny to turn into a shrieking harpie, is this Jaq's motive? She was smart enough to angle to snare Chris......... 

I don't know if she's smart or stupid......

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I liked seeing Delores and her family. I liked them so far, though I initially liked the Manzo's and the Wakile's when they first appeared. I know, I am hanging my head in shame.

The Wakile's got a really good intro to the show. I still remember Kathy riding her bike to the cute music and Richie was interviewed saying something funny and for probably the only time not offensive. I was looking forward to being amused by Richie and boy was I quickly disappointed. He was actually the first and only cast member to completely fool me but I blame the great Bravo previews for that. ;^) I usually get wiffs of the less than desirable character traits that eventually show up by their second season and base my enjoyment on the cast member's storyline. The Manzo's had a great story fitting this franchise but I never liked Carolyn and her clean kitchen counters.

So far I like this mix of wives and am back to watching after many years of avoiding this cast. When I chance on it I watch but if I miss a repeat I don't go out of my way to find it.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stephres said:

Loved drunk Melissa, she should be like that all the time to be tolerable. "I"m wearing red shoes!" I laughed and laughed. Loved the difference in breakfasts at the two houses. Egg sandwiches vs. pop tarts. 

I believe the Wakiles outed the original dispute between the families and talked about Tre's legal troubles so they need to apologize at the very least. Tre is wise to keep them at arm's length. They pretend they are nice and sweet and they stir it up.

Ok, I know I'm a pain in the ass for asking again, but I didn't get an answer the first time, don't flame, I'll be good, I promise lol.   Kathy/Rosie's mom doesn't speak to her brother right, Tre/Joe's father.  Or it's the other way around, but why?  Something involving a deceased baby?  Lil help, please..?

1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Ha! You reminded me of the scene of her sitting between his legs while he put her hair up in a ponytail. 

It's weird that I love how sweet he is to her.  I can't tell if he's just adoring or totally snookered but their relationship is kinda cute.  I love a man who'll do your hair even it looks a hot ass mess when he's finished.  

2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

For gods sake, Chris Laurita is married to a bonfide frickin' teenager. I laughed and laughed at her in the montage & Chris patronizing her drama and angst.

Jaq talks with her hands when she REALLY needs attention. When she arrived at Delores' house no hand talking until the attention on her slowed down! Theresa staring at her in the kitchen cracked me up you could see this going through her mind, "Jaq is a child." I think we do see a more "street" Tre- "camp" hasn't changed her spots completely but she has better sense about other people and less tolerance for BS and real priorities. 

Kathy. Not needed on this show. Sour. 

Jaq's blue dress in the opening credits. I still can't! OMG!!! NO ENVY. 

Delores house IS stuck in the 90's. Eeeeps! No bank there. She's faking it til she makes it but I did like the grandmother. 

Siggi- interesting. Same bag as Tre's but Siggi's is bigger. Hee. Taking on Tre right away, even knowing Tre post-release is THE huge star of the show. This is going to get interesting. 

Bwahaaaaaaa!!    Wait, the tutu though.  bwahaaaaaaaa!!

Did anybody else hear Delores (now I can't help but think of her as Mulva.  I'm sorry poster I don't remember your screenname but thanks a lot for that!) say that she'd been engaged or something?  She or her son or somebody dammit alluded to her having been in a relationship for the past 5 years and it ended.   I wasn't following the logic of her still having her marital home.  Had it been unoccupied and they just paid the mortgage on an empty house for 5 years? I like that she manages to look age appropriate yet still milf-y.   

Siggy made me laugh three times.  I think she's lowkey shady which I love on a funny girl.  

I have that bag, only mine's bigger.   Bloop.  I giggled.

I don't want anyone to go out and buy anything special (leopard) to wear just for the party.    She know damn well Jersey and Long Island have the same aesthetic lol!

The best was when they asked her at the party if her husband was her opposite, if he was quiet.  She goes, he's all man {smooths palm} .......unlike the punkassess ya'll are married to.    LMAO!!!  She's gonna tickle me, this one.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
because too and to don't mean the same thing
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Did anybody else hear Delores (now I can't help but think of her as Mulva.  I'm sorry poster I don't remember your screenname but thanks a lot for that!) say that she'd been engaged or something?  She or her son or somebody dammit alluded to her having been in a relationship for the past 5 years and it ended.   I wasn't following the logic of her still having her marital home.  Had it been unoccupied and they just paid the mortgage on an empty house for 5 years? I like that she manages to look age appropriate yet still milf-y.   

Yea, I got the impression that the fiance wasn't cool with living in a house she bought/lived in with her ex. So she must have moved in with him, and then back to the old house when it ended. But yea, what it was doing during that time, who knows? It was a smart move at any rate. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I got the impression that the fiance wasn't cool with living in a house she bought/lived in with her ex. So she must have moved in with him, and then back to the old house when it ended. But yea, what it was doing during that time, who knows? It was a smart move at any rate. 

Whiiiiiich...now makes me wonder what cheating ass Frank does to maintain an empty house mortgage, his house, child support twice and college.    I thought it was nice that they were that close but for their respective partners?  Nope.  I don't care how friendly you've remained to parent, there is no way in hell I'd be ok with you going on a vacation with your ex "for the kids".   Boundaries, get some. 

• Love 3

I think I would be ok with the above  - in terms of exes spending time together with kids if the stepparent are part of the equation. If step parents are excluded, than I'm sorry, should have stayed matrried. Can't have your cake and eat it, too. Plus, I think those kids are old enough to understand that mommy and daddy aren't together anymore.

• Love 2

Frank Catania Jr. is an attorney in NJ and his dad was some kind of state senator or assembly person and a big deal in Passaic County. Dolores probably met him in the jail or at the courthouse.

• Love 4