Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Still popular out here. I will say I like the big brows better than pencil thin ones. 

Whatever happened to natural, in between brows? Hehe, I’m lazy 🤣.

2 hours ago, Zahdii said:

I was a teen when the heavy 'Brooke Shields' eyebrows got to be the new thing.  I was very happy to finally have something that I naturally had become fashionable!

Now I'm too old to care.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if thicker eyebrows are back in fashion (or 'on trend') because of Covid.  A lot of people can't afford to spend money on the truly unimportant things just to fit in.  Others might want to show that they're being responsible about social distancing.

But in Gingers case, a little tweezing couldn't hurt.

And in Brooke’s case, those WERE her nature brows.

• Love 6

Gabby Barrett killed at the Country Music Awards last night.  Pregnant and sitting in a chair, she still had breath enough to sing while her accompanist, RFP's boyfriend Cade played acoustic guitar.  They didn't mention him. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Zella said:

I don't understand his aesthetic, just in general or in relation to her outfit. It's like Country Tiny Tim wandered in and sat down next to her, and she decided to sing, anyway. 

That's what her wedding looked like, too, as I recall. Except there Tiny Tim came in and married her. And she went through with it......Not sure how smart that was. 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Zella said:

I really think Cade thinks the hair makes him look like a rock god, ala Robert Plant. (To which I say to him, "You, sir, are no Robert Plant.) He just looks like a really confused budget poodle. And that somehow seems like an insult to confused budget poodles. 

Very few can even come close to a Robert Plant 😉 Though I think Roger Daltrey is on the same level as Mr. Plant. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Very few can even come close to a Robert Plant 😉 Though I think Roger Daltrey is on the same level as Mr. Plant. 

I once derailed the forum here very badly with my Robert Plant love. LOL But yeah that's a very high bar to meet. And Cade just ain't cutting it. 

Just now, GeeGolly said:

Cade's and Gabby's outfits really are a mismatch.

But the Saran wrapped silver lamé, the sausaged pleather and the chiffon super hero cape, leave me scratching my head.

Yeah her look is pretty bad, for sure. She was lucky that I was overcome by the Tiny Tim similarity and that it distracted me. LOL

• LOL 10
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

I once derailed the forum here very badly with my Robert Plant love. LOL But yeah that's a very high bar to meet. And Cade just ain't cutting it. 

Yeah her look is pretty bad, for sure. She was lucky that I was overcome by the Tiny Tim similarity and that it distracted me. LOL

I seem to remember that! 

• LOL 2
21 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Robert Plant and his hair cannot be matched, much less beaten.  On Topic:  Did the Duggalos watch the ACM's to see their good friends, or is it not classical.

I am so sure they did! Jeremy wouldn't want to miss his BF. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 1

@Zella, “Budget poodle” is my new favorite expression. Bravo.

@iwantcookies, I second the belief that not getting results until Tuesday is probably good news. With my first experience with Alien Lumpage, my gynecologist called the surgeon on his direct line from the exam room while I was still be-stirruped. I had surgery three days later. Whole lotta drama for nothing. Hang in there, sweetie!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

@Zella, “Budget poodle” is my new favorite expression. Bravo.

@iwantcookies, I second the belief that not getting results until Tuesday is probably good news. With my first experience with Alien Lumpage, my gynecologist called the surgeon on his direct line from the exam room while I was still be-stirruped. I had surgery three days later. Whole lotta drama for nothing. Hang in there, sweetie!

Well I wasn’t told how long to wait I’m assuming since tomorrow is Friday maybe by Tuesday.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Zella said:

I don't understand his aesthetic, just in general or in relation to her outfit. It's like Country Tiny Tim wandered in and sat down next to her, and she decided to sing, anyway. 

MV5BMTkyMzYyNjkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTEw

Exactly! That is it exactly!

3 hours ago, Zella said:

I really think Cade thinks the hair makes him look like a rock god, ala Robert Plant. (To which I say to him, "You, sir, are no Robert Plant.) He just looks like a really confused budget poodle. And that somehow seems like an insult to confused budget poodles. 

*snort* "confused budget poodle" *snort*

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I went YouTube to listen to her music for the first time and she is not that great. She is even worse live. At least she is keeping Cade relevant by featuring him in her songs and performances.  

Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Maren Morris,  and Mickey Guyton were the best performers of the night imo. Mickey managed to perform while pregnant as well. 

Cade should not have been singing since his singing was distracting.

Have JinJer mentioned watching their friends last night? I wonder what Jinger thought of Mickey's song if they watched that far. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 2

They're really pushing Gabby on Xfinity, too, with a question about who her first crush was in the program guide. I thought it was just because the awards were last night, but the question is still up in the guide tonight. I'm thinking that's a double slap in the face to PAC.

I hate Jinger's eyebrows in that photo.

Where's Felici-teevee lately?

9 hours ago, sheshark said:

Gabby Barrett killed at the Country Music Awards last night.  Pregnant and sitting in a chair, she still had breath enough to sing while her accompanist, RFP's boyfriend Cade played acoustic guitar.  They didn't mention him. 

You scared me!!  I thought at first she had been killed at the awards and was so shocked. Glad it was just a performance!  😱

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

My apologies for getting the threads mixed up...sorry, mods.

Back to Punchable Aunt Cade...isn’t the Little Mama getting all the attention going to chap his headship ass a little? 

I keep wondering how long Gabby’s record company is going to go along with letting him tag along for the ride. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Gabby’s face is really swollen. She must be having a boy as every inch of her is really full. Bless her heart for having the stamina to still wear heels although the might want to ask Alicia Keys about that. 

Cade’s hair looks ridiculous. Was he going for the Emmett Kelly/vagabond look? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I broke down and watched the Gabby interview. Her first crush was "young" Elvis. PAC reminds her of him (pretty eyes and jawline). And she grew up listening to Michael Jackson. A lot. 

I didn't stick around long enough to find out how she decided on Country as her chosen genre.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
5 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I broke down and watched the Gabby interview. Her first crush was "young" Elvis. PAC reminds her of him (pretty eyes and jawline). And she grew up listening to Michael Jackson. A lot. 

I didn't stick around long enough to find out how she decided on Country as her chosen genre.

Whoa, Elvis and MJ. I'm guessing her parents aren't conservative Christians?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Oh hell as someone who also had a crush on Elvis as a kid (I was a weird 90s kid), I am offended on behalf of Elvis at this comparison. LOL

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Plenty of conservative Christians grew up with both. Her parents aren't fundie. 

Wow, Elvis's moving hips weren't allowed on TV back in the day and MJ took his dancing even farther, including grabbing his crotch. I know of parents who didn't allow their kids to listen to or watch MJ and religion had nothing to do with it.

• Love 3