Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 10/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

As an allergy sufferer who lives in the humid south, no one uses the clothes line unless they have too.  Too much moisture and too many allergens. 

For real! I have pet birds, and I gave them a bath in June. I normally leave them outside (in the cage of course) until they're completely dry, but it was so humid this one day that they couldn't! An hour later, they hadn't even started to dry! I had to bring them inside for that!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2

The body language in the first picture caught my eye. She is facing him with both arms wrapped around him while he is slightly turned away with one hand in his pocket. I’m not reading anything into it or jumping to any conclusions, but I did notice it. 

Felicity is absolutely adorable. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, allonsyalice said:

I love Jinger's outfit here. (weird saying that about a Duggar, but she looks really good!) I need boots like that so badly

I like her outfit too. 

2 hours ago, allonsyalice said:

I love Jinger's outfit here. (weird saying that about a Duggar, but she looks really good!) I need boots like that so badly

I like her outfit too. 

• Love 1

At least he is looking at her in this photo.  There have been dozens of photos when he's looking up or away and she's looking up or towards him with that devoted gaze. The worst are the photos where he's looking straight into camera with a thousand yard stare. There are at least two looking straight into the camera including the wedding photo Jinger posted on his birthday where Jeremy stares into the camera. 

My guess is TLC was filming and/or took the picture. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Do they just walk up to random strangers and ask them to take pictures ?

My family does it all the time!! (I would gladly do it for anyone that asked me, too)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 4

Their photographer was their "friend", Adelyn Rose, who sings in a band with her sisters. I'm surprised Jinger watched The Crown, I looked it up and it's a show about the royal family. 

• Love 7

Yikes, I'm not sure which is more surprising, Jinger having deep conversations or Jinger watching the Crown.

Maybe their deep conversations involved picking apart the royal family much the same way we pick apart the Duggar family?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Their photographer was their "friend", Adelyn Rose, who sings in a band with her sisters. I'm surprised Jinger watched The Crown, I looked it up and it's a show about the royal family. 

Especially given there were some very unFundie and risqué scenes in season two with Anthony Armstrong-Jones threesome among other things. 

• Love 18
On 10/23/2018 at 5:33 AM, EVS said:

The body language in the first picture caught my eye. She is facing him with both arms wrapped around him while he is slightly turned away with one hand in his pocket. I’m not reading anything into it or jumping to any conclusions, but I did notice it. 

Felicity is absolutely adorable. 

At least they weren't standing in the usual Duggar pose with Jeremy standing behind  Jinge with his hand cupping her elbow

6 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Especially given there were some very unFundie and risqué scenes in season two with Anthony Armstrong-Jones threesome among other things. 

Considering the show is usually very un-risqué those scenes were jarring, and I’m no prude. I can’t imagine what Jinge thought of all the butts and boobs. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Trillium said:

Considering the show is usually very un-risqué those scenes were jarring, and I’m no prude. I can’t imagine what Jinge thought of all the butts and boobs. 

Maybe they are still have only watched the first season.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Oh, sweet funny adorable little baby. May you grow up with choices, not edicts. May you grow up with real, unconditional love, not as a “sinner” just because you’re all of four years old. May you be educated and informed, not brainwashed and stunted.

May you know that you are so much more than your uterus and its potential offspring.

And most of all, may you keep that joy and sense of humor and not have it trained out of you. Know that you are unique and not just Duggar #354.

And the people said, AMEN! ??

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Where does it say Jinger watched The Crown?  I looked back and can't find it.

The post is on this page. It was part of an Instagram post:

adelynrose

I’m so grateful for the weekend with these friends...so thankful for every moment from deep discussions to being mesmerized over @thecrownnetflixtogether! ?? @jingervuolo@jeremy_vuolo #friends #texas

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

adelynrose

I’m so grateful for the weekend with these friends...so thankful for every moment from deep discussions to being mesmerized over @thecrownnetflixtogether! ?? @jingervuolo@jeremy_vuolo #friends #texas

Thanks.  Wow, glad to see Jinger actually watched a normal non-religious show.  I wonder if she thinks about all the great books, films, classic TV shows, songs, etc. she was prevented from experiencing.  Maybe Jeremy is bringing her up to speed.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

adelynrose

Some of us have trouble understanding hashtags.?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I bet the storyline about how Elizabeth felt her education was lacking hit a little close to home for Jinger.

i wonder what Jinger thought of the scene when Elizabeth gleefully gives Phillip a blow job.

Or Phillip's nice butt. I wonder what she thinks now that she has something to compare Jeremy's too. Unless he fast forward passed that so his wife wouldn't be able to compare his butt to Matt Smith's. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ChaChaSlide said:

It’s funny we’re talking about The Crown; I was just thinking how Jinger resembles the Duchess of Cambridge a bit, particulary before she glammed up.

ae2d2b755e357da3bf5d59c4e0a00f39.jpg

article-2080743-0F4F044600000578-516_634

I'm pretty sure that either she or Jeremy has noticed the resemblance and is capitalizing on it. There have been a few instances where it appeared that her style had something of Kate's influence to it. Whether it's her doing or Jeremy's, I couldn't say. I do think that Jeremy's  interest in fashion extends to women's clothes insofar as he likes to have a stylish woman on his arm, but I do think that Jinger is enjoying the heck out of having nice clothes to wear, so it's all good.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I do think that Jinger is enjoying the heck out of having nice clothes to wear, so it's all good.

Especially since they are just hers. I had 3 older sisters, and hand me downs were awful.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I'm pretty sure that either she or Jeremy has noticed the resemblance and is capitalizing on it. There have been a few instances where it appeared that her style had something of Kate's influence to it. Whether it's her doing or Jeremy's, I couldn't say. I do think that Jeremy's  interest in fashion extends to women's clothes insofar as he likes to have a stylish woman on his arm, but I do think that Jinger is enjoying the heck out of having nice clothes to wear, so it's all good.

Jinger said something (can't remember what) that made me think he was helping her with style. 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Kate had one hell of a plastic surgery makeover. I wouldn't have even guessed that was her.

As far as I know she hasn't had plastic surgery. She went/was put on a major diet and lost at least 60 pounds. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, awaken said:

I’m really surprised they watched a show that depicts, or even hints at infidelity!  And advertised it publicly!  

It actually fits in with their worldview perfectly...a woman who has authority over her husband?! OF COURSE he'll be unfaithful, poor man. 

I don't think Kate's had plastic surgery or lost much weight...certainly not 60 pounds! She's just gotten older, doesn't do any playful expressions anymore more, and dresses older than she is. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, lascuba said:

It actually fits in with their worldview perfectly...a woman who has authority over her husband?! OF COURSE he'll be unfaithful, poor man. 

I don't think Kate's had plastic surgery or lost much weight...certainly not 60 pounds! She's just gotten older, doesn't do any playful expressions anymore more, and dresses older than she is. 

I am not even sure she could lose 60 lbs and live based on the above photos! Even if she lost 30 lbs she would look really really sick ( based on the above) and probably would be hospitalized. 

The Duchess is a great style icon for modern modest. I am glad Jinger has a clue to try to dress like her and ditch the frump wear. On a similar note-Im wondering why the Bates girls havent started a fundie fashion blog or something? They do the whole modest thing really well too. There could be $ potential, and they could tie in hair and makeup too. Jinger/Bates have the fan base too where it wouldn't be super hard to get started. 

You would think Jessa would get on it as a side hustle and since she was the hot duggar but she would have to step up her game a lot in the clothing dept.

• Love 12