Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Pumping out a couple dozen kids is effort in my opinion, but M&JB exploited their little blessings successfully. That would be a level of desperation for Jeremy. 

One could argue the last 5 were for prosperity. The first dozen for idiotic beliefs. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

His in-laws did okay at it, in their own way, with a lot less effort than J & J.

Yep. And one of the big reasons why I despise reality tv!

Without that, the Duggarlings would've continued to eat the food neighbors left on the porch. And chances are fairly good, I think, that some of them would have begun to question how things were going in the house and in the cult and then begun to think a little bit and eventually see at least some of the light. 

And it's only fear that the consequences will be just so damaging to their "reputations" that they won't be able to continue that keeps the TeeVee networks from presenting prettied up versions of even worse stuff as "entertainment" and "cute" shows about, for example, a billion kids in a sick situation with nutso parents. 

How many child abusers and other felons has TLC alone given prettified little shows to by now -- before those people's really crap deeds came out?

So what was a little brainwashing, gaslighting, misogyny, spiritual abuse and depriving kids of educational opportunity as committed by JB, M and Gothard? Heck, that one was so benign it really was a golden fantasy! Compared to some of the others, that is.

And now we get to sit around and bash those kids as if they're the ones responsible for growing up into the confused adults they are.

Now all the "fans" of their "cute" little show that gave JB and M a bunch of money to take beach vacations with viciously snark on the Duggarlings as if they're somehow responsible for their warped minds. Everybody can say, "Well, I'm a person who doesn't do the crap that Jessa and Jill (Ewww!) and Josiah (Gross! Jazz hands!) do! So obviously they can just "get over it," too. They're so awful!" ......

But reality tv and JB, M and Gothard did the damage that made those kids "snarkworthy." And that kind of shit is a lot harder to "just get over" than virtually anybody thinks. 

And JB and M got paid for it. And almost certainly kept most of the cash they "earned" by various forms of psychological child abuse, in my opinion. 

I guess if some adult wants to put its private life on tv for gawking we shouldn't try to stop them. So if Jer wants to do it -- and would leave his kids 100 percent out of it -- then he should be able to have his show, if he can get one. 

But there really oughta be a law -- though there never will be -- declaring that you can't make your family's living by sticking your minor children on reality TeeVee. TLC, JB and M "earned" all their money by warping kids and packaging it as "cute" entertainment so they could further delude the masses.

And they even caused the abuse to spread further. From 2008 onward, Gothard's cult gained the vast majority of their new members because people "admired" the fucking Duggars on Teevee, according to people who worked at Gothard headquarters. 

Rant mode off. Until next time. Which will almost certainly not be too long from now! 😱😀

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 21
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Without that, the Duggarlings would've continued to eat the food neighbors left on the porch. And chances are fairly good, I think, that some of them would have begun to question how things were going in the house and in the cult and then begun to think a little bit and eventually see at least some of the light. 

And it's only fear that the consequences will be just so damaging to their "reputations" that they won't be able to continue that keeps the TeeVee networks from presenting prettied up versions of even worse stuff as "entertainment" and "cute" shows about, for example, a billion kids in a sick situation with nutso parents. 

How many child abusers and other felons has TLC alone given prettified little shows to by now -- before those people's really crap deeds came out?

So what was a little brainwashing, gaslighting, misogyny, spiritual abuse and depriving kids of educational opportunity as committed by JB, M and Gothard? Heck, that one was so benign it really was a golden fantasy! Compared to some of the others, that is.

And now we get to sit around and bash those kids as if they're the ones responsible for growing up into the confused adults they are.

Now all the "fans" of their "cute" little show that gave JB and M a bunch of money to take beach vacations with viciously snark on the Duggarlings as if they're somehow responsible for their warped minds. Everybody can say, "Well, I'm a person who doesn't do the crap that Jessa and Jill (Ewww!) and Josiah (Gross! Jazz hands!) do! So obviously they can just "get over it," too. They're so awful!" ......

But reality tv and JB, M and Gothard did the damage that made those kids "snarkworthy." And that kind of shit is a lot harder to "just get over" than virtually anybody thinks. 

And JB and M got paid for it. And almost certainly kept most of the cash they "earned" by various forms of psychological child abuse, in my opinion. 

I guess if some adult wants to put its private life on tv for gawking we shouldn't try to stop them. So if Jer wants to do it -- and would leave his kids 100 percent out of it -- then he should be able to have his show, if he can get one. 

But there really oughta be a law -- though there never will be -- declaring that you can't make your family's living by sticking your minor children on reality TeeVee. TLC, JB and M "earned" all their money by warping kids and packaging it as "cute" entertainment so they could further delude the masses.

And they even caused the abuse to spread further. From 2008 onward, Gothard's cult gained the vast majority of their new members because people "admired" the fucking Duggars on Teevee, according to people who worked at Gothard headquarters. 

Rant mode off. Until next time. Which will almost certainly not be too long from now! 😱😀

I want to "like" this and cry at the same time. I wish we could use two emojis although that would be confusing.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

This is one of the greatest comments that I’ve ever read on this or any other forum, IMO.  Thank you, ChurchHoney.  I’d give you a big ole frontal hug, if I could.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

In Jeremy's insta story Jinger was hanging out with the guys while someone else was taking care of Felicity on a carousel, so she seems to have fun as well.

I think Jinger looks great. I love her style (especially the shades!!) and I also think her hair looks great.

As someone who suffers from IBS I am so jealous of people who can enjoy a food crawl. I would love to be able to do something like that.

• Like 4

Aethera

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.