Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

How much of a live is it if they turn off the comments? I thought the whole reason for doing lives was to interact with (and grift from) their audience. These people are boring enough when they can edit things to sound their best, I cannot fathom how boring they are live.

• Love 11

Isn't it getting close to noon for them? So much for mid-morning. With this kind of apathy, it has to be something half-ass about the book they clearly hate. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Well I'm glad someone screenshotted his story yesterday announcing this event because otherwise I would look like a big fat liar today. All snark aside, this is really sad. He announces this thing for "mid morning," (vague!) teases for Tuesday and then they both go radio silent. I am sure life got in the way. I do feel for jinger with two young babies and a jerm to take care of, plus josh. But ugh shut up Jeremy. He probably didn't even tell her before announcing. Or maybe they are on the phone with people magazine again...

• Love 9
Just now, ginger90 said:

Jeremy went on a hike “this morning” with a “buddy”,  according to his IG stories. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Actually the guy was hiking. Jeremy was watching the buddy hike. He's in a little box watching it if you look up screen.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jeremy went on a tour “this morning” with a “buddy”,  according to his IG stories. 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s pathetic.  Whatever the “exciting news” is it’s going to happen on Tuesday. You can take that with a grain of salt. 😒

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Actually the guy was hiking. Jeremy was watching the buddy hike. He's in a little box watching it if you look up screen.

Ahhh, I only read the caption! Oooops! But we know he was awake at that time. 🤣

• LOL 3

Damn I went away to make spinach chicken alfredo and thought surely that would be enough time for them to bullshit something together. Nope. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 13
(edited)

Given the failure of Hope and Stead, you'd think Jeremy and Jinger would've stepped up their game. Laziness and apathy seem to be their default. They waited until the last minute to promote their book, then got blindsided by the Joshley arrest. They show up to Barnes and Noble looking like they just got off a three day bender, and when it comes to basic things like engagement and timeliness, they can't even get that right. At this rate, their fan base must be hanging by a rapidly decaying thread.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's a virtual book signing. You go to some site, buy a book, and they'll sign it. Yawn.

Jer read a segment about when he was riding the pine with the Red Bulls. Boring. 

eta I missed it, but a snarker comment made it through. She was shut down by the Leghumpers.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
It's jer!
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It's a virtual book signing. You go to some site, buy a book, and they'll sign it. Yawn.

Jer read a segment about when he was riding the pine with the Red Bulls. Boring. 

eta I missed it, but a snarker comment made it through. She was shut down by the Leghumpers.

I popped on only to hear the announcement. I couldn't take the reading. Most of the comments said "love your book" or "happy mothers day." There were about 2500 people but that dropped to 1500--> 1200 around the time I left.

Yawn is a good summary!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

1200 is 1199 more than I expected to tune in 

Surprisingly she has 1.4 million followers (Jill 1.7 million and Jessa 2 million). So 1200 seems about right.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

JereME's post.  🥴

“I asked Mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.” (Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes)

Sorry, Mom. I know was a handful. But thanks for hanging in there! 😏 Cheers to all the amazing mothers in this world. I’m blessed to have these remarkable women in my life—Happy Mother’s Day!"

67BBEECF-3EB9-4F8E-84A7-AA7D7984EE51.jpeg

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Apparently one of the highlights of the book is that Jeremy was a party boy in college. He was arrested for some drunken behavior and that made what to change his life around. We already knew that. 

He says that he realized he "wasn't living for Christ."  So he sent his entire college an email to tell people he is a Christian.

I'm dying.

• LOL 18
46 minutes ago, Temperance said:

He says that he realized he "wasn't living for Christ."  So he sent his entire college an email to tell people he is a Christian.

Virtue-signaling at its finest. It reminds me of a Facebook acquaintance who made this big announcement about going vegan, saying she could no longer be complicit in mass murder. 🙄

• LOL 22
10 minutes ago, Zella said:

My college actually had rules against people mass-emailing the student body. I wonder if his college developed one in his honor. LOLOL

I imagine there was a shit ton of 🙄 and deleting going on at Hartwick College that day. 

• LOL 16
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

I imagine there was a shit ton of 🙄 and deleting going on at Hartwick College that day. 

For real. We did have some egghead try that, despite the rules, and it only reached half of us. It was supposed to be a solemn manifesto, but we all just laughed our asses off and tried to figure out how much trouble he was in. I can see Jeremy's fellow students having a similar reaction. 

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Apparently one of the highlights of the book is that Jeremy was a party boy in college. He was arrested for some drunken behavior and that made what to change his life around. We already knew that. 

OMG.  What a tool. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• LOL 19
  • Love 2