Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Not with Federal charges.

Each state court system has its own rules is what I was saying.  The federal system is its own separate entity.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

And Josh parked a camper right in the driveway.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

giphy.gif

Great minds think a like. I almost went with a cousin Eddie picture!  Poor Jeremy. It’s a shame to see stylish people suffer. 

B3C59178-0AEE-4CBE-A454-819432077DBC.png

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The sheer RAGE I feel that they inflicted her abuser on her and made the victim have to be visited,  It's sick and twisted and TLC and the "parents" are vile.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess what I saw that stated Anna didn’t make the trip was inaccurate. Go figure!

There is so much misinformation out there its easy to be mislead. It happens to all of us.

• Love 4
Just now, TigerLily20 said:

Have they always blurred out kids faces?

No I don't think they have. Maybe they blur faces of celeb kids who don't have an SM presence? 

8 minutes ago, Tigregirl said:

but every time I see him in this jacket, I think he looks like he’s off to play a cartoon character at a theme park.

Or he should put his hat on sideways and let his pants droop.

• LOL 15
On 4/30/2021 at 11:15 AM, iwantcookies said:

My library didn’t order it.

My library system says coming soon!  May 3rd!  I didn't place a hold.  I'm counting on you guys to read and tell!

• Love 5
(edited)
49 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

Have they always blurred out kids faces?

when i click on this daily mail story there are several pics of jer and the small girl. faces are not blurred at all in any of them and jer is most certainly posing.

Screenshot (75).png

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

'how do you do, fellow kids?' 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the technicolor fame-douche had the picture taken and the baby's face blurred before sending it himself to any publishing site that he could think of. 

Notice the 'action shot', the shoes, the idiotic but apparently niche-trendy jacket.  The mask pulled down  so when he looks almost directly at the camera we can see his lovely smile, bleh.  Of course the youngest prop is there, but she's so stiff he could be tossing around a doll and I'd never know.

BTW, Blurch, that pose gives you a bubble butt.  Don't worry, some people like plump tushy, not everyone wants to be able to bounce a quarter off their man's backside.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

jingle.jpg

Where is Felicity? The baby is adorable. Jerm looks ridiculous. And those shoes look ridiculous on Jing. 

Edited by Crochetlady
Because shows and shoes are 2 different words, even if my phone doesn't agree.
  • Love 10

I wonder who alerted The Image Direct that the Vuolos would be fashionably dressed and ready to pose for some pics?(credit on the photo with the stroller)

The Image Direct

About us / Our Services

The Image Direct is a independent photography agency specializing in breaking entertainment news. The Image Direct provides photo and video content to consumers around the world via top medias outlets in Newspaper, Magazine, Websites and Broadcast News.

The Image Direct aims to represent some of the best photographers in the business as well as share a greater portion of the royalty to the photog thus creating a more direct photographer to end user platform.

• Useful 9
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I wonder who alerted The Image Direct that the Vuolos would be fashionably dressed and ready to pose for some pics?(credit on the photo with the stroller)

The Image Direct

About us / Our Services

The Image Direct is a independent photography agency specializing in breaking entertainment news. The Image Direct provides photo and video content to consumers around the world via top medias outlets in Newspaper, Magazine, Websites and Broadcast News.

The Image Direct aims to represent some of the best photographers in the business as well as share a greater portion of the royalty to the photog thus creating a more direct photographer to end user platform.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Jeremy hired/paid them himself 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I wonder who alerted The Image Direct that the Vuolos would be fashionably dressed and ready to pose for some pics?

That's who Jerm is on the phone with. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Coulda been Jer Vuolo or Jeremy Fall there, after he treated them to a Craig's lunch.....Wonder if he's feeling any misgivings -- or is pleased about the potential for more publicity -- after hooking himself up for an extensive photo op with a Duggar and a Duggar adjacent? 

I'm guessing Felicity isn't there because it's a little easier to deal with a fussy infant at a fancy restaurant than a fussy almost-3-year-old. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I can’t believe they’re used to be a fan girl club that swooned over his looks!

I guess you’d say that I used to be a fan girl.  At one time I thought that he was very handsome and the best thing to ever happen to Jinger. <hanging my head in shame>

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I guess you’d say that I used to be a fan girl.  At one time I thought that he was very handsome and the best thing to ever happen to Jinger. <hanging my head in shame>

Don't feel bad. He hid his more annoying aspects for quite a while. He didn't have fame at the time so it hadn't yet had a chance to go to his head (and swell his credit card bill).  In the early days, there was also still a possibility that he might, for example, learn to be a decent preacher, pastor and human being. There was no way to tell at the time that that ship had apparently already sailed! 

And no matter how we feel about Jeremy --  or Derick  -- I think we can still applaud the fact that they've moved Jill and Jinger away from the TTH and into at least slightly different worlds. That's a huge plus for Jill and Jinge, in my opinion, no matter what other flaws the guys have. 

46 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

42475212-9534311-image-a-1_1619956349820

Prop 2.0: "Daddy, look at me, I'm flying!"

Jeremy: *looks to camera*

Yeah, the not looking at the baby is egregious. And the fact that he doesn't seem to realize that makes it even worse. 

• Love 23
(edited)

I never found Jeremy particularly attractive, but I really don't remember him being so obnoxious in the early years. I did find it shady he spent so little time with his congregation in Texas, but I just don't remember him being such a pretentious jackass until he moved to L.A., so I was fairly neutral on him myself until then. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 18
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Zella said:

I never found Jeremy particularly attractive, but I really don't remember him being so obnoxious in the early years. I did find it shady he spent so little time with his congregation in Texas, but I just don't remember him being such a pretentious jackass until he moved to L.A., so I was fairly neutral on him myself until then. 

Yeah, I think I might have felt the same way if I hadn't started looking closely early on at the church website he put together and listening to his sermons. That's where he was letting the real --  totally self-absorbed (but lazy, eager to condemn other people and not very competent) -- Jeremy come out to play. By now that often seems to be the only Jeremy left. (Hopefully that isn't true, for Jingle's and the girls' sakes.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8

I never liked him from the beginning.  I knew he was much more "wordly" than Jinger and would end up treating her like an idiot,  Then when she morphed into the stereotypical blonde arm candy, it solidified my hatred for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

You will pay for your sins in hell.

Just you and a copy of The Hope We Hold,  sitting in the Beetlejuice style waiting room for centuries on end. 

• LOL 23