Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

BINGO!

"Is she happy with her new life? Because she SEEMS to be".

Nobody knows for sure if she is happy. She shows you what she chooses to show you. I could look pretty damn happy 24/7 too, but how phony and unrealistic is that? She is nothing more than an "actress". Posting a photo of smiles and wonder. I think people would respect her more if she showed REAL life. Get a fucking job. Show what it's like to parent a toddler while your asshole husband poses for the perfect shot to further an IMAGE he is trying to portray. Or better yet, these people of God, show us how you help others. What do they do to portray their religiosity? Tower over others with freebies?? Posture with a fake, posed smile to seemingly indicate how incredibly happy they are? Hire a fucking photographer???? C'mon now. Show the poor how they can eat out every day AND NOT WORK??

Personally, I could give two shits about any of these people. I have no respect for grifters, influencers, people of any walk of life that choose to portray their life on social media. But, they choose to do just that, therefore, they are fully and 100% open for all the criticism. Or, they could avoid that; they could  just go about living a normal life, as many do, and post an occasional picture.  But, if they do that, we don't get to SEE the fake life that they have worked so very hard at developing. That's all it is. A life for social media. You think Jinger is happy behind closed doors??? Do ya?

Great post.  1,000 likes from me.

• Love 7

I keep forgetting that Jinger was raised in a bubble in which being Duggar was a career. Just eating, sleeping, procreating and babbling on cue was enough to keep them in very nice circumstances. She doesn’t know any other way and it’s scary that no one taught them otherwise.

WTF excuse RFP has I do not know. He has siblings with actual careers. He’d have to be six kinds of stupid not to look down the road and see that “influencer” is not going to keep him in style when he’s forty. Yeah, supposedly he’s becoming a hotshot minister, but that’s clearly not something he has any real interest in. His SM brand shows zero evidence of any of that since they got to LA.

Supposedly one of the favoritism scholarship criteria was “academic excellence.” Is there any evidence that he qualified? I suppose it’s possible that he was that rare student athlete who managed to excel at education while playing sports, but if he has that kind of drive and determination, he’s hidden it quite well.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 20
35 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

WTF excuse RFP has I do not know.

I think he loves the sound of this influencer thing. And he really really really really really really wants it to work out. 

Honestly, if you're suddenly getting a free house and feeling all kinds of pleasant stuff drifting down onto you like showers of gold -- and he certainly is at the moment -- you just may take your fervent hope to be an actual vision of how the future's going to be, I'd imagine. After all, you've gotten things to work out brilliantly up to this point!

(And so did your father-in-law and mother-in-law....And they're big hillbilly idiots with bad theology. So surely you can do even better!)

Seriously. 

"Hope is the thing with feathers

That tickles you till you're blind to facts."

Elroy Dickinson

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

I think people would respect her more if she showed REAL life.

Jill shows people her real life and gets criticized and people post that they would never post pictures of that. This is a snark site, so it is what it is.

I don't agree with any of their religious or political doctrine but I do wish/hope that they are as happy as they want to be. Except JimBob, Michelle, and Josh, those three I have no use for and could not care less about.  

• Love 18

I got the strangest catalog I've ever received, in yesterday's mail.  It's right up RFP's pretentious alley, y'all!  I have no idea how I ended up on a mailing list from a place called Fahrney's.  They sell fancy pens, and the prices are outrageous.  Anywhere from a couple hundred to over a thousand bucks, for one freaking pen!  I'm sure it's on JereMe's Christmas wish list.  Is this by any chance the pen store they posed in front of, a page or two back?  

Nope, I just checked.  Different place.  

Edited by xwordfanatik
add a comment
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Hope is the thing with feathers

That tickles you till you're blind to facts."

Elroy Dickinson

Okay, CH, I’ll see your Dickinson parody and raise with a legit Dorothy Parker:

“Hollywood is the one place on earth where you could die of encouragement.”

Edited by Oldernowiser
Because I misspelled Dickinson and apparently can’t let that go #issues
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I got the strangest catalog I've ever received, in yesterday's mail.  It's right up RFP's pretentious alley, y'all!  I have no idea how I ended up on a mailing list from a place called Fahrney's.  They sell fancy pens, and the prices are outrageous.  Anywhere from a couple hundred to over a thousand bucks, for one freaking pen!  I'm sure it's on JereMe's Christmas wish list.  Is this by any chance the pen store they posed in front of, a page or two back?  

Nope, I just checked.  Different place.  

Yeah. They posed in front of the low-cost knockoff fancy-pen place. That kind of surprised me! 

Fahrney's is a DC institution. It was actually founded back in 1929, right after the stock-market crash, as a pen repair store. ....I guess at that point even the rich and powerful were hesitant to spend big on a new pen.....So Earl Fahrney created a thriving business making people's old pens good as new......As the Depression waned, he started selling new pens -- including the exciting new-fangled ballpoint and such. 

It's a family-owned business still, and they've been a favorite spot for presidents and such to buy pens over the years. They still do repair pens, also. (which I kinda love, actually.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 12
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

Jessie Hsu Photography seems to be credited in most of the recent photos. Have they hired a photographer to follow them around? Is Jinger so accustomed to being videotaped/filmed all of the time, that she craves it?

This is exactly what I'm wondering! Is a photographer following them all day? Or does one come for a day and take pictures of them doing different stuff or in different places with different clothes (like a gigantic day of photo sessions) that they then post on the 'gram throughout the month?  

21 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

The whole world's a stage for JinJer.  I don't even want to imagine how exhausting their "curated lives" must be.

All the sucking-up that this "lifestyle" requires, gives me a headache.  

I am exhausted just looking at it. 

• Love 9

I just did some quick googling of Jesse Hsu Photography and one of the things he has is a food Instagram https://www.instagram.com/scrumphsus/  I wonder if he's one of the foodies that JereME befriended when they were out on the town?

He's also a general photographer: "I'm currently focusing on taking portraits and capturing candid moments in everyday surroundings. I'm always looking to collaborate with new people so drop me a line! (jesse@jessehsu.com)" http://www.jessehsu.com/about 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

@Churchhoney, you've hit on what has been puzzling me about Jer and Jinger as "influencers" - what's their niche? Most influencers have a focus, like food, being a mom, makeup, etc. They are all over the place. They aren't big enough celebrities to be able to carry off what looks like random pictures of things they do. People (and sponsors) will lose interest. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

@Churchhoney, you've hit on what has been puzzling me about Jer and Jinger as "influencers" - what's their niche? Most influencers have a focus, like food, being a mom, makeup, etc. They are all over the place. They aren't big enough celebrities to be able to carry off what looks like random pictures of things they do. People (and sponsors) will lose interest. 

Well, they assume everyone must be into the same focus they have - Jeremy.  Jeremy's focus is Jeremy's life and Jeremy's life in Jinger's focus...and they think others are just as interested in Jeremy as they are (but no one else is).

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Felicity is little now but imagine if she's older and we see her still being dragged around to fancy LA restaurants while the rest of kids her age are in school. Will it be so cute then?

It’s be preferable to being dragged around to fancy LA restaurants and then shoved off to the side when the pictures are being taken. The Duggars do enough of that when the plot line calls for it. 

(My phone suggested “plotless” for “plot line,” which seems appropriate.)

Although I don’t really see Jeremy sticking around LA too long, influencer or not.  He’s too interested in being the big fish, and he needs a small pond for that  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Instagram brings in cash so that's why they do it and make good money without having to leave the house. Well played I say.

The only thing that is bothering me is, why does Jinger have a turleneck on? Isn't California warm? It's only 7 degree in Chicago today so I would understand a turtle neck but not  in CA.

CA has very odd weather this time of year.  It has been super warm and also chilly.  All within a couple of weeks.  Also, when you are used to CA weather 65 is cold (I am cold at 70).  My uggs, turtlenecks, sweaters and parkas are officially out and in my wardrobe rotation.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

CA has very odd weather this time of year.  It has been super warm and also chilly.  All within a couple of weeks.  Also, when you are used to CA weather 65 is cold (I am cold at 70).  My uggs, turtlenecks, sweaters and parkas are officially out and in my wardrobe rotation.  

Spoken like a true Californian. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

65 sounds delightful. We had a high of 7 Tuesday morning. SEVEN! And its not even the end of November. We had no fall. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Instagram brings in cash so that's why they do it and make good money without having to leave the house. Well played I say.

The only thing that is bothering me is, why does Jinger have a turleneck on? Isn't California warm? It's only 7 degree in Chicago today so I would understand a turtle neck but not  in CA.

I live outside of Chicago. I left on sick leave for surgery on October 14th. Up until then I barely wore my fall coat. I get back to work this week and first it snows and then its 7 degrees!!! I really had no fall. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is exactly what I'm wondering! Is a photographer following them all day? Or does one come for a day and take pictures of them doing different stuff or in different places with different clothes (like a gigantic day of photo sessions) that they then post on the 'gram throughout the month?  

I am exhausted just looking at it. 

Many, of not most, big time influencers try to create a backlog of stories and photos to fit their theme and then post them at intervals so there is new content every couple of days.  We don't know what Jinger and Jeremy do, but, upthread, there are a couple of recent posts where Jinger is in the kitchen and wearing the exact same outfit.  In one, she is baking, in the other, she and Felicity are eating donuts.  Both photos are credited to the same professional photographer.  They were posted a week or two apart, but it seems like they were probably done at the same photo session on the same day.

The really successful influencers develop a storyline and a narrative for their posts in order to promote the products and services they are promoting.  They carefully design each post to carry the story forward and reinforce their theme.  Then, they choose their wardrobe, setting, staging and get photos, often by professionals.  Many get professional hair and makeup for these sessions.  It is obviously far easier and cheaper to stage a bunch of these photos in one sitting; then, hold the posts and release them one at a time to keep the followers following.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

We went from freeze warnings to 95 in about 3 days.  Also the daytime high to the nightly low can easily be a 35 degree range.  I like it, but compared to some other places where the daily range is closer to 4 to 12 degrees, it's odd to people who don't live with it.  

• Useful 3
49 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

...It's the fact that Jill seems to think her life is near perfect when it clearly isn't that makes us get sarcastic and snarky.

x 1,000.  This is exactly why she annoys me so much.  It's all her being superior and  sanctimonious about her perfect life with a  perfect husband.  She is so lacking in self-awareness that she doesn't know how far off she misses the mark.

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Suzn said:

x 1,000.  This is exactly why she annoys me so much.  It's all her being superior and  sanctimonious about her perfect life with a  perfect husband.  She is so lacking in self-awareness that she doesn't know how far off she misses the mark.

Exactly. Add in the we’ve-been-married-for-a-whole-hour marriage advice and the our-Godly-sex-life-is-so-so-better-than-yours when there’s little evidence that they have any clue what normal couples have to do just to work two jobs, nurture their kids, and pay their bills...

They know NOTHING and act like they know EVERYTHING.

And this is why I so often want to slap them upside the head.

• Love 23
13 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

BINGO!

"Is she happy with her new life? Because she SEEMS to be".

Nobody knows for sure if she is happy. She shows you what she chooses to show you. I could look pretty damn happy 24/7 too, but how phony and unrealistic is that? She is nothing more than an "actress". Posting a photo of smiles and wonder. I think people would respect her more if she showed REAL life. Get a fucking job. Show what it's like to parent a toddler while your asshole husband poses for the perfect shot to further an IMAGE he is trying to portray. Or better yet, these people of God, show us how you help others. What do they do to portray their religiosity? Tower over others with freebies?? Posture with a fake, posed smile to seemingly indicate how incredibly happy they are? Hire a fucking photographer???? C'mon now. Show the poor how they can eat out every day AND NOT WORK??

Personally, I could give two shits about any of these people. I have no respect for grifters, influencers, people of any walk of life that choose to portray their life on social media. But, they choose to do just that, therefore, they are fully and 100% open for all the criticism. Or, they could avoid that; they could  just go about living a normal life, as many do, and post an occasional picture.  But, if they do that, we don't get to SEE the fake life that they have worked so very hard at developing. That's all it is. A life for social media. You think Jinger is happy behind closed doors??? Do ya?

Best comment ever!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

So what does it mean to these people to be religious? Kindness? decency? compassion? charity? modesty? humility? What do they see when they look in the mirror? What is it that their admirers actually admire? 

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! God likes me best!!!!  (So you have to do everything I say!) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16

MacArthur had already said some nasty things about Beth Moore and women in ministry. 

Now he's making comments about the evils of any women in charge of any thing. "If women are in charge, we're in trouble.

When women take over a culture, men become weak; when men become weak, they canbe conquered. [W]hen all the men have been slaughtered, you [women] can sit there with all your jewelry and junk. You’ve been conquered, because you overpowered your protectors. Don’t misunderstand this: This is what we are living in today. Empowering women makes weak men. Weak men make everybody vulnerable to danger."

“If you look carefully at our nation, you would have to agree that it’s childish, young, inexperienced, ignorant women who are ascending into power. When you overthrow the divine order, the results are always disastrous. And again, it’s not anti-women any more than it’s anti-children. But it’s a divine judgment on a nation that its young and its women are in power.”

This guy is the head of Jeremy's seminary and a mentor figure for Jeremy. MacArthur is also older than I thought since he's 80 years old. 

As for what he's said, we've had plenty of trouble with the men in charge. Either gender can be a good or bad leader. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 11/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, Sew Sumi said:

No Jer, you do NOT rock the bow. You look like a doofus.

Wow, Felicity really is just a prop, isn't she? I think this pic illustrates that as well as any I've seen. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Temperance said:

MacArthur had already said some nasty things about Beth Moore and women in ministry. 

Now he's making comments about the evils of any women in charge of any thing. "If women are in charge, we're in trouble.

When women take over a culture, men become weak; when men become weak, they canbe conquered. [W]hen all the men have been slaughtered, you [women] can sit there with all your jewelry and junk. You’ve been conquered, because you overpowered your protectors. Don’t misunderstand this: This is what we are living in today. Empowering women makes weak men. Weak men make everybody vulnerable to danger."

“If you look carefully at our nation, you would have to agree that it’s childish, young, inexperienced, ignorant women who are ascending into power. When you overthrow the divine order, the results are always disastrous. And again, it’s not anti-women any more than it’s anti-children. But it’s a divine judgment on a nation that its young and its women are in power.”

This guy is the head of Jeremy's seminary and a mentor figure for Jeremy. MacArthur is also older than I thought since he's 80 years old. 

As for what he's said, we've had plenty of trouble with the men in charge. Either gender can be a good or bad leader. 

Yep, that's his view.

In addition, he's notorious -- including among graduates and former faculty of his own seminary -- for simply kicking to the curb anyone who enters his orbit but turns not not to share all of his beliefs and ideas (all of which he considers theological and come down from God, basically). All of them. In detail. He does everything in his power to ensure, for example, that there aren't even lawn maintenance or computer-support people at his schools that don't buy his philosophy 100 percent. 

So he would never, ever, ever show the tiniest bit of approval of -- let alone favoritism toward -- a student/employee who disagreed with him about the above, even to a small degree.

So if people think Jer is actually a modern man who has progressive views of any kind about females -- well, that's extremely unlikely. He either holds the same views as MacArthur about women, or he's willing to behave as if he does. All the time.

And since Jer gives every sign of planning to rely on MacArthur's approval and largesse to create his future career, he's clearly committed to embracing this philosophy for a long long time......

ETA: Here's one of Chuck's recent commentaries on the subject, by the way. Women are for making babies, being submissive and learning from men. He avoids MacArthur-type ranting. He goes out of his way to mention that this doesn't mean women are inferior to or dumber than men, for example. In this, I see Jer's style of -- believe the same stuff but make it look innocuous and stylish........

Chuck doesn't grapple with how wonderful it must be to have to always submit to and learn from guys, including the ones you might be smarter or more virtuous or stronger than, though. I've read and listened to several of his comments on this subject, and haven't heard him say anything about that, except to imply that, hey, it's what God wants so deal with it. To my knowledge, he's never offered any advice about how to avoid being pissed off by the situation....I think that'd be helpful advice to give, if you're going to preach this.

He gets it from Paul, of course. And since it came from Paul, they can happily claim it's irrefutable. Paul -- as he so often does -- has a lot to answer for here, in my opinion. (Although MacArthur, though he also claims Paul, is actually kind of out-Pauling Paul currently, it seems....)

He notes near the end of this that their son is now a pastor....Adding that, they're so proud of him and then he adds "of course, we have other children, too..." Doesn't note whether they're proud of them or not. lol ... So, yeah, Jer's become the golden boy in the family because of this move as well.  

Also, hilariously (to me, anyway), Chuck says Jer owes a lot of his "discipline" to having had a godly mother......I don't know, Diana. Is he actually noted for discipline? Is it disciplined for a seminarian to constantly eat out, often whining to have the food put on somebody else's dime, and to buy (and tempt others to buy) $85 pocket squares? Not so sure....

(All this said, Chuck is at least 10,000 times better at preaching than Jer is, seems to me....It doesn't seem to have given him a millionaire's lifestyle, though....Food for thought for the son of whom they're so proud, I would think.) 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=7118193051

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Temperance said:

This is a recent quote?

Because if so, RFP can stop pretending he’s anything other than a flaming asshole aspiring to be an even bigger flaming asshole. 

Seriously...it’s not even funny anymore.

P.S. Would one of our more tech-literate snarkers put this quote on the Vuolo feed, oh, twice a day or so? It would make me ever so happy...

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 22
40 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

This is a recent quote?

Because if so, RFP can stop pretending he’s anything other than a flaming asshole aspiring to be an even bigger flaming asshole. 

Seriously...it’s not even funny anymore.

P.S. Would one of our more tech-literate snarkers put this quote on the Vuolo feed, oh, twice a day or so? It would make me ever so happy...

Johnny Mac posted this recent sermon on his youtube channel on Nov. 8, 2019. 

https://relevantmagazine.com/culture/john-macarthur-if-women-are-in-charge-were-in-trouble/

Jer and Jingle probably listened to it enraptured from the front row. Probably kissed his ass in the reception line afterwards. And complimented him on his great-looking suit. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Oh, absolutely because the old white rich men have done such a bang-up job running things...and I don’t know where this nasty bastard is looking, because I sure as hell don’t see the young and the female running the show. I wish they were.

You know, intellectually you realize that underneath the candy-coating of ignorance and doofery there’s the ugly reality that their religion is essentially a prison for white women and children run by white dicks and I mean that literally and figuratively. Churchie has been hollering it to the skies, after all, and Churchie knows.

But to read something this ferociously insane...fuck this guy. Fuck the Duggars and their braindead women and their creepy asshole men. I’m done feeling bad for any of them for any reason.

Childish, young, inexperienced, ignorant women is a good description of all the Duggar daughters! And most of the blonde Fox fembots.

• Love 16

Oh let's face it. Jinger lucked out that Jeremy is way too vain to care about any of that patriarchy stuff. All he cares about is that his pocket square matches his tie. As long as she keeps up her looks and the money from TLC rolls in so they can live out their expensive tastes.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Temperance said:

I was aware of their basic view of women's place in society, but to read this insane rant is truly shocking.  All of it could be disputed, point by point, in terms of history, psychology and human decency, but this has nothing to do with any logical, rational position.

If Jeremy has to accept this belief or at least appear to wholeheartedly agree, then he is a lost cause.  What does that mean for his feelings and beliefs about his mother, Jinger and a little daughter, who apparently he is going to stifle? 

It's one thing to believe that women should not hold certain positions of authority over men but it is quite another thing to blame "strong" women for all the ills of society.

I held a flicker of hope for Jeremy, but now I am sickened and and have to relegate him to that low place where Derick and JB reside.

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 20

I am also shocked and sickened that he’d boldly make these statements in 2019, and that anyone would follow him, publicly!  Definitely needs to be posted on the vuolo feeds, rip the sheep’s Clothing off these wolves!  There’s rottenness under those pretty packages. 

• Love 17

Well, I guess there's still the hope this particular rant is so recent and pretty unhinged-seeming, even for somebody who's been saying very similar stuff his whole life, that a negative reaction may yet come from JM's buddies, acolytes and hangers-on. That some or many of them will rise up and say history's moved to the point that they can no longer support such extreme views and they want JM to reconsider. 

Hard to believe he would reconsider, though, given his record on women and his record on being darn committed to his own views, no matter what.

And JM seems to hold the purse strings that a lot of people (including Jer) are depending on for today and tomorrow. So while I'd like to think disavowals like that might be happening, at least behind the scenes, i wouldn't bet on many of them doing it........

When you've followed somebody for some time and your hopes for career and money are all tied up in that person and his continued favor, few people are going to risk being cut off, probably. And JM has a strong record of cutting off dissidents -- even when their dissent is about smaller matters. 

As for Jer, well, he already had a pretty prominent Calvinist mentor, Tim Conway, in San Antonio. But he walked away from him (without a word of farewell or thanks posted on social media, as far as I know, even though the guy handed him a job when he had no training or experience...)

And he seems to have walked mainly because the lights are brighter and the people more moneyed in LA, since both churches seem to be pretty basic non-denominational contemporary Calvinism, with large-city suburban congregations. So it's not like he's walking to a different belief system or even a different demographic from Conway's main church...(although the Laredo demographic was a little different, I guess, in the smaller town...)

Seems unlikely that he'll walk away so soon from (or risk being shoved aside by...) another mentor. Especially one who's given him free housing in what appears to be Jer's city of dreams.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

I was aware of their basic view of women's place in society, but to read this insane rant is truly shocking.  All of it could be disputed, point by point, in terms of history, psychology and human decency, but this has nothing to do with any logical, rational position.

If Jeremy has to accept this belief or at least appear to wholeheartedly agree, then he is a lost cause.  What does that mean for his feelings and beliefs about his mother, Jinger and a little daughter, who apparently he is going to stifle? 

It's one thing to believe that women should not hold certain positions of authority over men but it is quite another thing to blame "strong" women for all the ills of society.

I held a flicker of hope for Jeremy, but now I am sickened and and have to relegate him to that low place where Derick and JB reside.

I read MacArthur's rant differently.  While he does not have a great view of white women, that whole paragraph was about women of color--AOC, Ilhan Omar, etc winning seats in the House over straight, white men.  MacArthur may believe that a womans place is in the home, but if he had to vote between a white Christian Republican woman and a black man, he would vote for the woman.  You can't lose sight of the white supremacy that underpins MacArthur's worldview.   

Unfortunately,   Jeremy won't care about any misogyny in his mentors sermons.  Felicity may be allowed to go to college one day, but it will be for a "female" degree like teaching or nursing, or a general BA in English, art or music.  I can also see him encouraging her to attend a Christian university where she will also be pursuing a Mrs. degree.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I truly hope that this breed of preachers die off soon. Their outdated views belong in the past and can and do cause real harm. Younger people nowadays are less likely to identify as religious or attend church as regularly as previous generations, so hopefully these disgusting types of rants disguised as Biblical teaching will be silenced into the minority when the old guard meet their maker. 

• Love 20

I wondered what had gotten Beth Moore riled up on Twitter this past week. 

And, if MacArthur has a problem with women being in charge of stuff, he might not want to read the end of the gospels where Jesus leaves the job of telling the whole world about the Resurrection to a couple of women. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17